What's new

Demonic Desires (theguy09) GMed by Fmokou

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Demonic Desires (theguy09) GMed by Fmokou

''You shouldn’t worry about me betraying you. If you haven’t already noticed, I’ve already gotten way too intimate with you, and I’m most likely going to get in trouble for doing so, the elders are very strict about that.'' The futa said with an annoyed sigh. ''The only thing I would gain from betraying you is losing the opportunity to get a cute little toy, and trust me I don’t want to squander this chance. I’ve been looking for a cute little submissive demon to get my revenge on, and I won’t let the elders ruin this chance.'' The futa said frustrated, as Makayla could feel the collar being pulled, making her stumble forward, as the blindfold prevented her from seeing the sudden pull. Makayla didn’t get very long to recover as the futa continued to pull onto Makayla’s collar, as she quickly realized the futa was going to drag her through the forest blind, and was rather forcefully making Makayla follow her. After taking a few steps, Makayla realized that the futa wasn’t only going to drag her through the forest blind and bound, but also was going to leave her completely exposed, as her breasts and ass were bouncing freely with every step. ''Now that I think about it, I’m worried you’re the one that might betray me, you demons are pretty crafty sometimes.'' The futa said somewhat worried, as she continued to walk forward while pulling Makayla along.

''But, I’ll trust you’re going to keep your promise, and if you don’t, I’ll make sure you’ll regret it.'' The futa said with an ominous voice. ''Anyway, here’s what you should do when the elder puts on you trial, when she accuses you of a crime you’ve committed, simply confess you’ve done it and ask for forgiveness. Besides that, you should express your love for animal cock, since from what I observed your perverted lust for those dogs will be your saving grace.'' The futa explained while continuing forward. ''Now, you better keep up with me or I’ll have you crawl over the floor like the bitch you desire to be.'' The futa warned Makayla with an amused chuckle, as the futa suddenly started to pick up the pace.

Of course, the blinded exposed Makayla had no choice but to follow the futa, no matter what path she dragged Makayla through. After traveling for a while, Makayla realized that the futa was dragging Makayla through dense foliage, as twigs were constantly probing and scratching over Makayla’s exposed skin, and every so often, she could feel either a bush or sapling being pressed against her sensitive pink folds, as her pink folds were being forcefully dragged over the rough textured nature that was caught between her legs. It even looked like the futa wasn’t avoiding any of the more hazardous plants, as Makayla could feel her pink folds and exposed skin being constantly pricked by plants, and even though Makayla had no idea if the futa was doing on purpose, when several of the spiky plants were slowly dragged over her wet folds, Makayla started to have her suspicions. However, the worst still had to come, as Makayla’s poor pricked pussy slid over an unfamiliar plant, which suddenly made her already shivering pussy incredibly itchy. It didn’t last long before the itchy feeling over her crotch became unbearable, and with Makayla’s hands tied behind her back, the only release she had was the times she could rub her exposed aching pussy over some bark or prickly plants. Whenever Makayla started to rub her itchy folds against such a plant, the futa would wait for a couple seconds, letting Makayla scratch her itchy pussy for a bit, and when she scratched the itch, it felt like pure bliss to Makayla, as especially the prickly plants were sending near orgasmic waves of pleasure through her entire body, and Makayla couldn’t help but wonder how one of these would feel if it went inside her.

theguy09

Reputation score

"Wouldn't you be kicked out of the forest for hav... having this deal with me? If I leave after I'm free again, you would only be able to have me for a short while. Why take that chance to help me?" Makayla asked with uncertainty, relieved that from the logic she just heard, she couldn't be betrayed by the women. Suddenly she was pulled forwards, with no sight, Makayla could only stumble forward! Ill only be at her mercy for a while, I hope. Makayla reminded herself, she disliked the idea of being back in the position of a pet again, but she needed the Futa's help.

It seemed like every few steps, Makayla's leash was pulled forward, especially if she was lagging behind. Not only did it make her stumble forwards, each time it was pulled, her breasts and ass would jiggle! Makayla wanted to ask why she was forced to be naked, though she had a feeling she knew the answer. "I-I know this might not be the right time to ask, b-but whats your name? I-I'm Makayla." She awkwardly asks. Suddenly the Futa flipped her earlier question onto Makayla. "W-well I have no reason to. There's no gain for me, I don't want to be trapped in this forest." Makayla answers just like the Futa. "W-what?! H-how is that supposed to help me?! Wont they just throw me into jail or your arena for saying that?!" Makayla asked, flabbergasted at how the Futa wanted to help get her out!With warning, the Futa started to pick up her pace, causing the bound girl to try and stumble after her!

With no sight, and her hands bound behind her, Makayla was constantly running into foliage. It was happening so much that it seemed the Futa was purposely dragging her through the denser foliage! Her exposed skin was getting scratched and poked by twigs all over. She could even feel a bush or something pushing and rubbing up against her sensitive folds! Some of them even had little spikes on them that would prick her folds as they rubbed up against them! Makayla had no way to avoid them, and so she could only suffer with it. W-why would she be doing this on purpose? Makayla thought when she was lead to an especially spiky plant. It was a weird thing to do to her unless the Futa was enjoying her being miserable!

Soon enough she came across the worse plant for this situation! The plant caused her folds to start to grow unbearably hot and itchy, so much that a part of her wanted to do what ever was needed to relieve this itch! "What was that p-plant!?" Makayla asked as she worried over what just happened to her! Driven by this unnatural need, when ever Makayla encountered some thing that she could use to itch, she used! It was horrible to know that she was being reduced to an animal by rubbing herself up against plants to itch herself, though each time she went to itch, these feelings were overwhelmed by the pure bliss she felt when she itched! And the feeling she got from rubbing up against the spiky ones were so much better than on normal plants! What would it be like with this inside...? Another thought rose up in the back of her mind. Wh-whats happening to me!? I would never do this! Makayla reassured herself. "I-I cant keep this up~ W-whats going on? Please help me!" Makayla begged.

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score

''It’s pretty cute that you’re worried about me getting punished, but you really don’t have to. They most likely won’t kick me out of the forest, and even if they did, it’s worth the risk for me, but I’m well aware of the punishments I’ll receive for doing this.'' The blue haired futanari answered with a slightly trembling voice.''And even if you’re going to be ‘free’, I’m convinced that we’re going to stay with each other for a lot longer then you’re assuming. The blue haired futa said a bit teasingly.

Makayla, that’s a pretty adorable name. I’m Sylva. Sylva answered. ''You must’ve misunderstood something if you think you’ll be punished for admitting that. While the elder is strongly against corrupting nature, she simply adores girls that love animals, and from what I could tell, you didn’t exactly hate what those dogs were doing to you. As long as you’re willing to submit to the beasts and not force yourself on them, she’ll try everything in her power to fix this situation and set you free.'' Sylva explained, and from what Makayla could tell, Sylva at least sounded serious.

When Makayla questions what plant just touched her sensitive folds, Sylva just remained quiet and continued on, until Makayla suddenly started to beg and completely came to a halt to rub her sensitive twitching pussy against any nearby foliage she could feel. ''My, you’ve really got to watch out where you’re walking, since it looks like you’ve walked against a poisonous plant.'' Sylva answered with an obviously amused tone. ''Now let me take a closer look so I can see what rubbed against you.'' Sylva said before Makayla could feel two hands spread her legs apart, and once her legs were spread apart far enough, she could feel two fingers curiously roam around her pussy. Makayla’s entire body started to shiver when the fingers explored her itchy pussy, as the slightest touch sends intense shivers of pleasure coursing through her body. ''Ah, no wonder you were rubbing yourself against anything you could find, it looks like you rubbed against some Firethistle.'' Sylva states, as she removes her fingers from Makayla’s pussy, making it feel itchy the second Sylva’s fingers leave it. ''It’s a rare plant we usually use as punishment.'' Sylva explains. ''There are a few solutions to this, but you’re not going to like them most likely. I could stuff you with several plants to lessen the sensation a little. We also could rest here for the night and try to satisfy your desire for the entire night, or perhaps I could find some honey for you and smear it over it, that usually does the trick, but the elder most definitely won’t like that, and unless you’re willing to risk having to repopulate the bee population, you really shouldn’t go with this option.'' Sylva warns Makayla. ''Either way, I’ll let you choice, since it’s my fault for leading you into it.'' Sylva said, as Makayla could tell Sylva felt a little bad for putting her through this.

theguy09

Reputation score

(Sorry I took so long. Was close to finishing when I got involved in a fight between friends. Long story short, was not in the mood to type up stuff, but its over!)

Makayla listened on to what Sylva was saying, wondering what she meant when she said that she expected them to be together for a while even if Makayla left. She also couldn't help but wonder why Sylva was driven to do something like this, her voice was trembling at the thought of all the punishments she could receive from this deal. It was horribly confusing for the socially innocent girl.

When Sylva was explaining how the elder wasn't going to punish Makayla if she admitted that she liked what the dogs did to her, Makayla couldn't help but embarrassingly try to deny in her own thoughts. I-it didn't feel that good... Makayla was never a good lier to anyone, even to herself. What the dogs did was felt amazing, and if all Makayla had to do to get out of this, was to admit that, the girl would suck up her embarrassment. With Sylva starting to explain some more, and her serious tone helped Makayla's irritation at not understanding to drop away. She didn't really dislike Sylva at all, instead she was mad at her own assumptions she wouldn't be able to get out of this forest. Sylva doesn't seem that bad once she started to talk some more. Makayla thought to herself.

About this time, Makayla rubbed up against the plant that started to itch horribly! "I-its not that funny." Makayla says as she continues to itch herself. Feeling her legs suddenly spread, Makayla blushes lightly. Her inability to see only making her mind wander as to what else Sylva was doing down there. Sylva's cool fingers started to roam, rubbing and exploring Makayla's warm and itchy folds! Each touch seemed to relieve the itch by a little, sending pleasurable shivers through her! It also served to remind her of the arousal that had once again built up over the course of the walk! "W-we can stop for the night... I don't want any plants i-inside of me..." Makayla stammers out in response to Sylva!

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score

(It’s okay, you don’t have to feel bad for letting me wait, just hope you solved your problem.)

''What an excellent choice, I’ll make sure you won’t sleep this night!'' Sylva replied excited, but as soon as Makayla heard her getting closer, the giant white wolf that has only been observing so far suddenly growls. ''There’s no reason to be jealous, of course I will share her with you.'' Sylva said, but that reply only made the wolf start to growl even louder. ''I know but….'' Sylva said, as Makayla could hear Sylva take a step closer, but the moment she did so, Makayla heard a loud crash, as if Sylva was tackled to the ground. ''I-I get, I get, I’m sorry sweet heart, p-please get off me.'' Makayla could clearly hear Sylva beg, as she heard the giant wolf walk away with a loud snort while Sylva got back on her feet. ''Haha… ignore anything you just heard there okay?'' Sylva said out, stammering a little. ''It doesn’t look like we can stay here for the night, but I’m someone who likes to keep my word, so I won’t force that plant in you, instead you’ll just have to keep up and enjoy my hand.'' Sylva said, as she shortened the Makayla’s leash, making her walk right next to Sylva.

''I know this might be difficult, but try to keep up alright?'' Sylva said, as Makayla could feel Sylva’s hand rub Makayla’s crotch while they started to move. Although this did cool down the intense burning from Makayla’s crotch, it continuously would send waves of pleasure with each step they took, making it incredibly difficult for her to keep up. However, despite Sylva’s intense rubbing while pinching and teasing Makayla’s clit, making her stumble with each step, she somehow managed to keep up with Sylva. Whenever Makayla felt herself going over the edge, Sylva was kind enough to stop and roughly thrust two fingers in Makayla’s quivering pussy while roughly shaking her clit, as Sylva intentionally continued to please Makayla during each orgasm, trying to make each orgasm last as long as possible, and feel as intense as possible.

After several dozens of intense orgasms later, Makayla’s legs wouldn’t stop quivering, her legs were soaked with her juices and her clit looked painfully swollen, but finally the itchy feeling was completely gone, leaving Makayla exhausted but relieved. Quickly after that, Makayla’s blindfold was removed, and she was faced with something she might not have expected, as it looked to be a big clearing within the middle of the forest. ''Welcome to my home!'' Sylva said. On further inspection, the clearing had a small beautiful creek running through it, and several small balls of light floating around, that together with a thick fog, gave the large clearing a magical feeling. Furthermore, Makayla noticed that they weren’t the only ones here, as there were many women laying on the grass, walking around or talking to each other. Most of them were completely naked, and over half of them had cocks, with most of them being a lot larger then Sylva’s. Another thing of notice was that many of them had big swollen bellies, and each one of them had one to many animals following them around. ''As you can tell, we aren’t exactly big on hiding our bodies. Are you ready to face the elder?''

theguy09

Reputation score

(Thanks, and it's all good now)

"A-ah, o-ok." Makayla meekly said, feeling shocked at herself for how blatantly she told Sylva that she would rather have sex with her to get rid of the itch. The arousal and stress seemed to be getting to her and making her act with less restraint.

Makayla was startled when it had sounded like Slyva was tacked to the ground, the action had come out of no where for the blindfolded girl. She shifted around a bit in worry for Sylva, hoping she was alright and a small part of her hoping she was still going to be able to "help" out with the itch! Though she wasn't surprised that Sylva said they couldn't stay the night with how the white wolf had acted. "O-ok? I'll try to k-keep up..." Makayla says in response to Sylva as she felt her leash tugged again to bring her closer to Sylva. Although Makayla wasn't the biggest fan of being collared, she had to admit that it certainly made her feel like Sylva's pet, an idea that somewhat aroused Makayla. Her time as a slave developed a fetish for petplay.

Makayla let out a sweet moan in pleasure as Sylva started to move her fingers against Makalya's irritated flower, lessening the burning coming from her slit! As the two of them traveled, each step of Makalya's was filled with pleasure from Sylva's hand, eventually making her legs feel like jelly from the pleasure. It got even worse when Sylva started to play with Makalya's clit, making her stumble from the waves of pleasure overwhelming her! "I-it feels so good!" Makayla said as she had an orgasm from Sylva's fingers! Sylva had already given a few other earthshattering orgasams to Makayla, but this particulare orgasm was one of the stronger ones, making the girl's legs visibly shake and forcing her to stop in place while she came! After her mind come back from the being blank, Makayla realized her flower was no longer burning! Her mind foggy from all the orgasms, Makayla leans up against Sylva. "S-Syllvaaa, I-I tink I love your fingerzz." Makayla slured her words, the aftershocks of the orgasms going through her mind.

Soon they started to move once again, Makayla still kept on her short leash. After a few more minutes, Makayla could suddenly see as her blind bold was removed! "Th-this place is beautiful..." Makayla commented at seeing the clearing! Makalya's eyes rested a bit on the swollen bellies of some of the women before replying to Sylva. "Yes, l-lets do this."

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score

Sylva grinned when she noticed Makayla’s eyes looking at the various women swollen bellies. ''Don’t worry, soon enough you’ll be just like them.'' Sylva whispered into Makayla’s ears, as Sylva’s fingers slide across Makayla’s still sensitive and soaking pussy. ''I’ll warn you though, since you look like a demon you should stay away from most of these women for now, they absolutely despise your kind here.'' Sylva explained, and indeed Makayla would quickly notice the glares she got from the various women around her.

''Not that I care that much… but I find their type of abuse rather barbaric.'' Sylva said, trying to act a little nonchalant, but Makayla could clearly tell that Sylva was at least a little bit concerned with her. After that warning, Sylva continued further into the clearing, and she continued to keep the leash short, so Makayla was forced to follow right behind her. Even though without the blindfold it was a lot easier to follow Sylva, Makayla’s bound arms still made her occasionally stumble whenever Sylva roughly pulled onto Makayla’s leash.

On the way to the center, Makayla noticed quite a few changes, as the closer they got the center, the thicker the fog became and a sweet scent filled the air that enflamed her desire to mate a little. Although it was rather hard to see through the thick fog, Makayla still noticed quite some lewd things through it, as several women, futanari and animals were fucking each other, and the most common thing she saw were packs of animals, taking turns mating with the various futanari and women. However, things got even more bizarre when they reached into the thickest parts of the fog, as there were various futanari masturbating over flowers, and there were also various futanari that had flowers kneading their balls while pumping their cocks with various stamens pumping away at their holes.

After moving past that part and finally reaching the middle, Makayla noticed what was exactly making the fog and the smell, as an enormous tree with large purple and red flowers was expelling both the fragrance and mist, and it looked like the tree was currently busy thrusting its large barky tentacles into various women. In front of the tree was a large tent, and to the right side of it Makayla could see several corrupted beasts and demons captured in cages, as the large demons and corrupted beasts were using the smaller ones as toys, using whatever hole they have available. On the left of the tree, Makayla saw something that she could only assume weren’t demons, as they had vines tangled all around their body, keeping them in place, and it looked like the vines were both milking the girl’s breasts and cocks if they had any, as futanari after futanari would use them. ''I really hope the elder wasn’t watching when I found you.'' Sylva grumbled out nervously as she looked at stuck futanari women, before heading inside of the tent.

The inside of the tent looked very barren, as the only thing Makayla could see were things she’d find in a normal sleeping chamber, but she didn’t have very long to look around the room, as the both of them were nearly immediately greeted by a tall blond woman. The woman looked to be at least a head bigger then Sylva, and she had an enormous cock with a large set of balls swinging under them. My, you’ve brought quite the troublemaker with you Sylva. The woman said with a grin while walking up and bending down to face Makayla. ''I wouldn’t have thought that such a small girl was responsible for such a commotion, but I suppose you’ve got a lot of power packed into that little package.'' The woman laughs, before Sylva interrupts her. ''Elder, I’ve found this…'' Sylva tried to explain, before the Elder cut her off. ''Oh, don’t worry you disobedient child, I’m fully aware what you’ve done with her and made her promise.'' The elder suddenly said with authority and annoyance before looking at Makayla again. ''I’m sorry, it must’ve been rude having me inspect you like that, call me Elisse or Elder like all the other boring fucks.'' Elisse grumbles out. ''Well Sylva, I hope for you that you’ve impressed this girl somewhat.'' Elisse said with a devious grin, before putting her hands onto Makayla’s shoulders. ''So little one, do you feel like your captor should be punished for the awful way she treated you, or do you want me to go merciful on her?''

theguy09

Reputation score

A dazed and meek look came over Makayla's face, while she also started to blush from Sylva's words. Makayla never had to consider the thought of getting pregnant before, as the Duke had always kept her on birth control, she had grown too used to it. Though even if she had never had a baby before, her body seemed to heat up at Sylva's words and touch, her mating instincts reacting! Walking past some of the women in the clearing, even of Sylva said nothing, Makayla caught on quickly enough that she didn't seem to be welcomed by all the girls here. "I'll try to st-stay away from them." Makayla stuttered. Not wishing to agitate any of them, Makalya avoided eye contact with them as she proceeded after Sylva!

When Makayla first met with Sylva earlier in the day, she had to admit that she may have been too quick to judge her. The concern that Sylva was now showing helped to prove that to Makayla. She was unusually trusting of those who showed some compassion for her. The two of them traveled even further into the clearing. Makayla stumbled every once in awhile as they went, as even without the blindfold, the short leash kept her right behind Sylva!

As they traveled deeper into the clearing, Makayla felt a strong feeling that something was different as they went deeper. Soon she noticed that the fog was thicker, containing a sweet smell within that made her body heat up, bringing up Sylva's previous comment about fucking! Not only was this affecting Makayla, the thicker fog made it quite hard to see what was around. Though this didn't stop her from seeing some lewd acts that were happening as they passed closed by! There were various women, futanari, and beasts that were fucking in the fog! Makayla even spotted a pack of animals gang banging a futanari! Though this didn't seem to be that rare, as Makayla saw this happening more than a few times through the fog! Even this wasn't the end of the lewd acts, as even deeper into the fog there were futas masturbating over flowers, seemingly feeding them? The flowers were also helping the futa's to masturbate, kneading their balls and using various parts to thrust into the futa's holes! The entire clearing seemed to be filled with all kinds of debauchery! The sights easily made Makayla aroused, it was just so erotic! As they walked Makayla asked Sylva, "Whats with all the a-animals breeding with the women?" Makayla asked trying to understand what was happening here in the clearing!

After being able to travel all through the clearing, Sylva and Makayla finally made it to the center of the clearing! Arriving, Makayla saw the source of all the fog and the sweet scent! A giant tree with red and purple flowers was releasing the fog into the clearing. Down towards the ground, the tree looked like it held some women and futanaris in its roots, thrusting into them with its thick roots! Makayla couldn't help but stare for a second or two at the roots, shocked that the giant tree seemed somewhat sentient! Another shocking sight was that off to the side, there were a lot of cages, full of different kinds of demons and corrupted beasts! Some of the demons were even using the weaker ones as toys, filling any of their holes that they could! Makayla was relieved that Sylva decided to help her out, and not follow the rules and throw her into those cages with the beasts! She would have been broken by all the beasts in there!

Getting closer to the tree, Makayla got a better look at what was happening to the women stick in the tree's vines and roots. Their breasts were being milked by the tree, and the futa's cocks were also being milked for their semen! Hearing Sylva, Makayla asks, "I-is that a punishment?" Makayla asks with a trembling voice right before they entered the tent at the base of the tree. Inside was a bare looking room, only a bedchamber, but before Makayla could look around some more, she was suddenly greeted by a massive blond futanari! The women seemed massive in both height and the size of her cock! Suddenly face to face with who Makayla assumed was the elder, Makayla gathers her courage to say, "I'M so... I'm sorry if I caused trouble!" Under the intense stare of the elder, Makayla starts to blush. Makayla brings her head up from a sort of bow when she apologized, when she heard that the elder knew of Sylva's promise! Before she could say anything, Elisse suddenly put her hands on Makayla's small shoulders, causing a small jump from Makayla! Makayla wasn't good around new people, but she calmed down after hearing what Elisse asked! "Uhhh... W-well, I-I mean she was just doing her job." In a smaller voice she continues. "E-even if she did have some fun, it wasn't that bad." A sudden look of determination appeared as she finally answered. "S-she was also alot nicer to me than a lot of other people, so please don't be mean to her!" What Makayla said was true, and another reason why she liked Sylva more than many others. Ever since she escaped from the Duke, many others tried to take advantage of Makayla and force themselves upon Makayla, but Sylva didn't really do that!

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score

Sylva looked over a shoulder with a bit of surprise at Makayla’s question, as Sylva didn’t look at all bothered with what was going on. ''Remember when I said we really love animals? Well, here is the proof of how much we exactly love them. However, the more technical thing we’re doing here is getting impregnated by various animals to increase their population, the better question might be, how come so many pregnant women are mating with them.'' Sylva said with a chuckle, as Makayla did notice a large amount of the women had large swollen bellies. When Makayla asked about the women stuck inside the roots, Sylva nodded, and it was easy to tell she was a little worried. ''It’s one of them, the girls there are for public use, and depending on how bad the offense, you could be stuck there for several days.'' Sylva responded with shudder.

Elisse look amused at Makayla’s scared behavior, and Elisse was even more amused when she heard Makayla’s response to her question. ''Oh my, it seems you’re lucky Sylva, the little one has quite the crush on you.'' Elisse said amused, followed by a loud laugh, before releasing the tight grip she had on Makayla’s shoulders. ''Well, since the little one made such an adorable request, there’s no reason to punish you, so you’re free to leave, and since I’ve got to remind you every single time, keep the fucking rules in mind, before I appoint you as my wife, you’re already my favorite public use girl, so it wouldn’t be that strange.''' Elisse warned Sylva, as she jumped for joy when hearing the verdict, and before she made her way out of the tent, she embraced Makayla and Sylva couldn’t help but pulling Makayla into a deep kiss, as Makayla could feel Sylva tongue slip into her mouth. After Sylva‘s tongue had fully explored Makayla’s mouth, Sylva spend some time rubbing her tongue against Makayla’s, and firmly squeezing Makayla’s butt with her hands, before letting go of Makayla. ''Thank you, I’ll be sure to reward you when we’re alone. ~'' Sylva whispered into Makayla’s ears, before leaving the tent.

''How romantic, but you do know that watching you get raped by multiple dogs and continuously teasing you, isn’t part of her job description right?'' Elisse said with a chuckle from the sight of the two women kissing. ''I will agree with Sylva though, it was a shame to put an end to such passionate breeding.'' Elisse said with a perverted grin, talking about the event as if she saw everything. ''Anyways, I can tell you’re a good girl.'' Elisse said, as she started to ruffle Makayla’s hair around, and it didn’t take long before Elisse’s other hand was gently stroking Makayla’s ear and scratching the back of it. ''Such a cute little girl, and you’re probably obedient too. Come on, beg for a treat, and show me how much of a good obedient girl you are. ~'' Elisse cooed out, while continuing to treat Makayla as a dog.

theguy09

Reputation score

(Game of Thrones binge is over :D )

"S-so you guys are like... pregnant all the time? Does it really f-feel that good to be pregnant?" Makayla asks before they reached the tent. Makayla wouldn't deny that she had some interest in this. All the pregnant women looked like they were feeling really good as they were being fucked by different animals! Makayla kept on thinking about this as they traveled to the center of the clearing!

Makayla did a quick glance of worry towards Sylva when she learned what being trapped in the tree roots entailed! She didn't think that Sylva deserved that!

~~

Inside of the tent Makayla had a slight blush spreading to her cheeks as Elisse teased Makayla over her crush of Sylva! Deep down Makayla had started to crush on Sylva when she realized that Sylva actual cared for her, though she herself didn't recognize it as a crush, "I-its just because she is nice to me... and ma-maybe because she is beautiful!" Makayla thought to herself! Makalya's attention is brought back when Sylva practically jumps out of joy of not being punished for helping Makayla! She can't help but to smile a little at the sight. As Sylva started to make her way out of the tent, she hugged Makayla. Makayla wanting to try and be more open to people, tried her best to reciprocate the embrace, but she was caught off guard by the sudden kiss! Sylva easily dominated the surprised girl, even if she was expecting it, she would probably still have been dominated! Her tongue was wrestled down by Sylva's, and her eyelids grew heavy as Makayla submitted herself to the kiss! With the end of the kiss, a stand of mixed saliva connected Makayla and Sylva. Makayla's red lips glisten with the saliva as well! To end it off, Makayla felt Sylva grab her add, causing her to let out a small moan for Slyva! "O-ok Sylva." Makayla shyly replied.

With Sylva out of the tent now, Makayla turns to listen to Elisse. "I know, bu-but she didn't have to be nice to me after it. She c-could have just taken me captive and not help me out." Makayla replies before she let out a shy smile and continues. "I-I only know a handful of people who have treated me nicely and done something to help me out." Makayla said, obviously happy about that. Her blush also revived once again. Seeing Elisse reach for her head, Makayla instinctively closed her eyes, but quickly overcame her instincts and watched as Elisse petted her head! At the same time Makayla felt one of Elisse's fingers lightly scratch her ear, making her shiver in pleasure as her ear was teased! Feeling like Elisse wouldn't hurt her, Makayla did as she was told and stuttered out, "P-please give me a tr-treat." Makayla felt really humiliated, but she was willing to do it as Elisse decided to not punish her!

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score

Sylva couldn’t help but chuckle when Makayla asked such a question. ''Some of us are, well… a lot of us are, and it feels pretty good to be pregnant. Your belly will slowly expand filled with life, your hips and ass will become juicier, and your breasts will make delicious milk for the animals to enjoy. To top it all off, everyone around you will treat you a lot nicer, and give your body all the attention it craves for.'' Sylva whispered seductively into Makayla’s ears, and while teasing her like that, Sylva had her fingers trail along Makayla’s spine, until it reached her big soft ass cheeks. However, Sylva didn’t stop there when she was whispering those words gently into Makayla’s ears, as Sylva’s fingers slowly spread Makayla’s cheeks while Sylva’s fingers traveled further along Makayla’s crack, Sylva only stopped briefly to wiggle her finger against Makayla’s twitching asshole, and when Sylva’s hand was finally cupping Makayla’s ass and Sylva’s fingers were pressed against the demonic girl’s wet hole, Sylva started to gently pet Makayla’s entrance while rubbing it in circular motions. Sylva’s whispers and hot breath touching Makayla’s ears, together with the sweet arousing scent and constant teasing of her hole, made Makayla’s brain melt when those words entered her ears, and Makayla could fight off the desire to be filled with life, or she could chose to embrace the desire.

~~~~

Elisse looked highly amused when Makayla actually listened to her, and Makayla could see Elisse lecherous stare inspecting her body, as Elisse’s enormous cock that was nearly pressed onto Makayla’s cheek was twitching excitedly and a bit of sticky clear wetness was leaking from the tip. Makayla could easily tell that her obedience excited the large woman in front of her. ''It’s hard to find them this obedient. A normal demon would’ve probably spit in my face and told me to fuck off. But, whoever trained you to be obedient like this did a pretty poor job.'' Elisse said looking a bit dissatisfied and saddened when looking at Makayla’s skittish behavior. ''But don’t worry, I’ll fix that, and if you stick with my training, I’ll fuck up whoever harmed you for you to act this way.'' Elisse said, and it was easy to tell that she was pissed at whoever made Makayla act skittish.

''We’ll stomp some confidence in you, so you can enjoying being humiliated without fear.'' Elisse stated with a perverted grin. ''First, I’m gonna teach you how to beg properly.'' Elisse said, before she went over to Makayla and to bend her knees a little. After that, Elisse forced Makayla to spread her legs as wide open as they could, forcing Makayla’s pussy to spread apart a little, and in this position, her spread pussy would be easy to observe for anyone that was standing in front of her. ''There you go, this way people can properly see how much it’s turning you on to humiliate yourself like this.'' Elisse chuckles, before she moves on with the next step, and force’s Makayla’s chest out a little, making the girl’s bouncing boobs stand out more. After that, Elisse puts Makayla’s arms behind her back, making her unable to hide any of her shame. ''You gotta make sure to display any assets properly and put your hands somewhere they won’t obstruct vision. Now try asking for a salty creamy treat, and this time beg as if I’m gonna give you the tastiest treat ever. After you’ve done that, close your eyes, open your mouth, and stick out your tongue.''

theguy09

Reputation score

Makayla let out a soft moan as she felt Sylva's breath next to her ears, her words also sent Makayla's imagination wild! They promised such pleasure and happiness that Makayla could feel the want to get pregnant, her folds grew even wetter, and her breath became a little more ragged! That's when she felt Sylva's hands start to roam once again, fingers moving lightly down Makayla's spine, they left her trembling from the feeling. Next she could feel her soft and firm ass cheeks being spread for the fingers to continue on deeper until they started to brush past Makayla's asshole. Makayla couldn't control herself as her asshole started to twitch from the brief touch, but they only teased it for a little before they continued on to her glistening flower! Makayla could feel her ass being cupped, and her flower teased by the gentle motions of Sylva's fingers, sending pleasure up her spine and straight to her brain. With the pleasure and the sweet and seductive whispering of Sylva, Makayla's brain started to feel like it was melting! Her eyes started to cloud over as her chest started to rise and fall more rapidly. With the help of Sylva, Makayla's instincts started to take over, making her feel like instead of wanting to be pregnant, she needed to be pregnant, filled with life! "Sy-Sylva I-I want... no, I need to be pregnant!" Makayla said as she looked into Sylva's eyes, her own eyes seemed to be begging Sylva for something!

~

Makayla's body felt hot under the lecherous stare of Elisse, and she felt like her body was being inspected by Elisse. Makalya's own eyes couldn't help but to keep on looking at Elisse's own massive cock, even if she shifted her gaze away from embarrassment she would glance back a few seconds later! It was so close that Makayla couldn't help but to breath in its musk, arousing her some more, she could even see the little beads of precum gathering at the tip of it! Makayla was finnaly able to stop focusing on it when Elisse started to talk once again. At first Elisse's words made Makayal upset a little, mostly from the fact that they made her think about the Duke once again, but her emotions did a 180 as soon as she continued! "R-really!? You would do that for me?" Makayla asked, clearly blown away and more excited than anyone had probably seen her in a long time. "If you really mean that, I-I'll do what ever you want!" She continued. Makayla knew that she probably would never be able to live peacefully with the Duke after her, and if he was gone it would help her inner demons!

"O-ok," Makayla replied before her expression turned to one of determination and she continued. "I mean I'll do what you want!" Makayla said, doing her best to not stutter like she has always done. It was going to be a hard habit to break even if she had no reason to fear, after all she had been trained to be submissive the entirety of her life! Though just Elisse's promise was enough to give motivation to try and break the habit! Makayla didn't resist nor change her position when Elisse started to forces her body into a position. Once Elisse was done with her though, Makayla was practically entirely beat red in humiliation and embarrassment, the pose showed all of her private parts off to anyone who looked at her! For some reason the girl started to feel a strange new pleasure from humiliating herself in front of Elisse, it made her head buzz a little. Makayla only felt more of this feeling when Elisse told her what to say, and not wanting to push away Elisse, Makayla once again tried her best for her! "Please! I need it, I-I want to try your treat!" The mix of humiliation and determination on Makalya's face only increased her attractiveness to anyone watching! Finished begging, Makayla the closes her eyes, opens her mouth, and sticks out her tongue just like she was told to do!

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score

The moment Makayla begged to Sylva to become pregnant, Sylva let out a chuckle at the girl in need, and after teasing Makayla’s exposed pussy a little more, Sylva looked at the needy girl with a kind smile.''Don’t worry. After you’ve successfully finished your trial to become pure, I’ll make sure you’re never walking around without a big beautiful belly filled with my off-spring. Sylva whispered in Makayla’s ears, before giving it a small kiss and moving on. At the same time, Makayla could feel her heart pound with the need to become pregnant.

With permission of the player Makayla gained ‘Fetish: pregnancy’ flaw.

~~

Elisse nodded at Makayla’s excited question while looking at her with a toothy grin. ''Unless they’re a king or queen, I think I could fuck them up. Of course it might take a while depending how powerful they are, but if they’re just some random slaver, it won’t be hard at all.'' Elisse confidently states, before continued with Makayla’s humiliating training.

''Mhm, that’s what I like the see, a girl that enjoys humiliating herself and is not afraid to do so.'' Elisse said excited. ''Doesn’t the burning sensation of exposing yourself feel amazing? At least your leaking pussy looks like it enjoys being exposed, and I bet your asshole is twitching with delight. You know, I bet spreading you ass cheeks so people can enjoy seeing your twitching asshole would feel really good.'' Elisse whispered softly into Makayla’s ears, and if Makayla actually spread her butt cheeks to reveal her little rosebud, she’d hear Elisse let out an amused chuckle. ''I won’t give you a treat that easily though, show me how dedicated you are for your treat and stay like this while I’m gonna fetch something.'' Elisse seductively whispered into Makayla’s ears, before she walked away from her, and when Makayla heard the entrance of the tent rustling, she also heard Elisse wait at the entrance for a bit. ''Don’t disappoint me okay, and I hope you don’t mind if I leave the tent wide open, it’s pointless to have a little pervert exposed herself without an audience after all.'' Elisse cooed out, before Makayla could hear more rustling sounds from the tent’s entrance, as it sounded like Elisse was widely pulling the entrance apart, opening the tent for everyone to look inside and watch Makayla’s humiliating pose.

Makayla could peek any time, but if she didn’t, it took nearly fifteen minutes for Elisse to return. The entire time Makayla could feel a cold breeze traveling along her leaking pussy, and several times she could hear someone’s footsteps near her, followed by an unfamiliar chuckle. This must’ve happened nearly a dozen times, and every single time Makayla was sure they were chuckling at the girl’s embarrassing pose. Occasionally Makayla could hear someone’s footsteps get incredibly close, and without saying something, she could feel their hot breath against her exposed ass cheeks, as she could hear unfamiliar person pant excitedly. After what felt like forever to Makayla, she could finally hear the tent being closed and someone approach her. ''Ho, I’m impressed. It didn’t look like you moved an inch. I wonder how many of the girls saw you exposing yourself like this, can you imagine running into them? I wonder what they were assuming you were doing. I bet some of them are going to ask you to beg for them now, after seeing that erotic pose.'' Elisse said amused, before Makayla could hear her walk right in front of her, and she could easily smell Elisse’s excited cock.

''You’ve most definitely deserved a delicious treat now. Make sure to keep your mouth open.'' Elisse chucked out, before Makayla could hear the kneading and stroking of wet meat right in front of her face. By the second, the smell of Elisse’s cock grew stronger, and the naughty sounds became louder, it didn’t take long before Makayla could only smell the scent of Elisse’s cock. If Makayla kept her eyes shut, the sounds would continue to grow louder, until she heard Elisse’s lustful pants fill the room, as the tall woman’s pants became more audible by the second. Until finally both of the sounds stopped, and instead Elisse’s loud groans were echoing through the room. During Elisse’s loud and lustful groans, Makayla started to feel hot creamy goo being squirted inside of her mouth. The hot creamy goo was extremely thick and surprisingly flavorful, as it tasted strongly the way Elisse’s cock smelled, mixed with an pleasantly sweet fruity flavor, and within no time, Makayla could feel her chest, face and stomach being sprayed with the hot creamy goo. It didn’t take long before Makayla was forced to swallow bits of the goo, as her mouth was filled until it nearly spilled over, and it took quite some time before Elisse finished squirting the goo inside of Makayla’s mouth. After Elisse was finally done with spraying the thick cream on Makayla, Makayla could feel something being pressed against her tongue, as the fleshy thing wiped some more goo onto Makayla’s tongue. ''Phew, after you’ve swallowed and properly thanked me, feel free to open your eyes, it’s only polite to thank someone after they’ve giving you a delicious treat after all.'' Elisse’s chuckled and when Makayla swallowed the thick cream that filled her mouth and opened her eyes, she saw Elisse gently stroking her enormous cock, as the tip had a wet sheen to it, and on further inspection, Makayla noticed she was covered with white slimy goo.

''Now that should be enough training for today, we still have a lot of serious matters to attend to. First of all, what fucker made such a cute and pervert girl as yourself be so afraid of the pleasure you yearn for?'' Elisse growled angrily, as she started to angrily strangle her erected cock. ''I would love to hear every detail you can tell me about that person, because I’m gonna make sure that he or she is gonna regret torturing you like that. Ah, don’t worry if you think we’re going kill that person, killing is a way to easy and boring of a punishment. I’d rather give them a taste of their own medicine, but of course, in the end I’ll let you decide how harsh their punishment is going to be.

theguy09

Reputation score

Makayla felt like she finally found someone who cares about her as Sylva continued to tease her pussy, and makes her promise to the girl overcome with a need she didn't even know she had until now! "I'm looking forward to it." Makayla said, closing her eyes as Sylva kissed her. It felt much more like a pure kiss than any of the other ones so far, causing Makayla to smile her own innocent smile for Sylva! Even though Makayla has been through alot and is still skittish, she still has some of her innocent side left buried down inside of her, though that's not saying she doesn't enjoy all of the lewd things so far!

~

Hearing Elisse's promise once again, Makayla lets out another one of her innocent smiles, and it quickly turned embarrassed as she couldn't quite deny Elisse's claims about her starting to like the humiliation. It gave Makayla such a weird rush and made her think back to when Sylva watched Makayla be fucked by the hounds! Riding a wave of arousal, Makayla decided to do exactly what Elisse was tempting her to do, she reached back with both her hands and started to spread her cheeks! "I-is this good?" Makayla asked Elisse, by now her soaked pussy was glistening with her juices, all for Elisse to see! Makayla unconsciously pouted for a second when Elisse denied Makayla her "treat", but Makayla caught herself doing it, just making her even more embarrassed if that was even possible at this point. "P-please be fast~" Makayla said with an almost begging tone. She could hear the tent flaps opening up all the way, and then Elisse leaving, but Makayla never heard the flaps going back! Hearing what Elisse planned on doing, Makayla felt her juices start to run down her legs from her hot snatch! "E-everyone will see~" Makayla thought to herself, and everyone did see. The perverted demon could hear people nearby her, and even though the humiliation felt good, Makayla couldn't bring herself to look backwards to see who was there! A few times she could even hear them entering the tent, and get real close to her, close enough to feel their breath on her ass! The hot breath only made more nectar leak from her folds, easily seen by who ever was there looking at her!

Finally after what felt like forever, someone entered the tent again, and this time the flaps closed! Elisse was back! "S-some of them e-even came inside." Makayla added, her eyes floating towards Elisse's exited cock in front of her. The musk from it was powerful, making Makayla anxious for her "treat". Makayla closed her eyes and opened up her mouth, even taking it as far as sticking her tongue out! Elisse started to stroke her rod, it was probably already covered in pre-cum because the musk and squelching sounds only increased as she masturbated! Elisse's musk started to effect Makayla, it washed over her and it was so thick that it felt like it was soaking into her head. She started to pant right about the same time as Elisse. Their panting and Elisse's lewd sounds filled the otherwise quite room.

Another sound filled the room with Elisse groaning while climaxing! Thick, hot, and creamy baby batter suddenly filled Makayla's mouth! It tasted amazing, just like Elisse's scent, as well with a fruity flavor! Makayla never expected Elisse's cum to taste so good, she never tasted cum so good! There was so much that Makayla had to swallow alot of it! With her tongue still out, Makayla felt something press against her tongue, wiping off more cum onto Makayla's tongue! Elisse didn't stop at Makayla's mouth, her cream soon covered her face and ruby hair!

Hearing what Elisse wanted her to say, Makayla followed through with her wishes! "T-thank you for treat!" Makayla said smiling, opening her eyes after. The first thing she saw was Elisse's giant cock in front of her, still being stroked by Elisse. It was kind of shiny with cum towards the tip still!

Makayla's eyes lit up even more than how they already were when Elisse continues to talk. Before she talked about the Duke, Makayla let's herself fall onto the ground from her humiliating position. "I was a slave from b-birth. My mast... My former master was a Duke in the Mid-West of Badaria. His n-name is Ortwin von Warster, and he is an evil man." A look of sadness overcame Makayla's face as she talked. "He kept me as his sex slave and somewhat as a bodyguard, beating me when ever I did something he didn't like and whenever I talked with out permission. H-he didn't like me talking to him. He let some of his men... use me as a reward. I was treated like trash and inferior by him, making my live as horrible as he could for entertainment." Then her face filled with anger before she continued. "I heard somethings about how he treats the people he is supposed to rule almost as bad as he does to me. How could someone like that be in power?" Makayla asked as she finished up her little narrative, some how making it through it without stuttering for the most part. She seemed more angry over his treatment of others rather than his treatment of herself, almost like she was used to it.

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score

When Makayla thanked Elisse for the delicious treat, Elisse smiled with satisfaction, as Makayla could see Elisse’s cock twitch excitedly the moment she thanked the giant woman. Elisse’s gently stroking became a lot more fervent, as she looked with predatory towards Makayla. ''Such a polite girl, since you seemed to enjoy my treat that much, I’ll be sure to give you a lot of treats.'' Elisse chuckled, as the intensity of her stroking continued to increase, until a bit of delicious seed oozed out of her tip. ''Since you enjoyed it so much, perhaps you don’t mind licking my tip clean, it would be a waste to let it dry, and from now on, I’ll be sure to train you frequently, you’ve got a lot of potential to become my personal servant.''

When Makayla explained who her pervious master was, Elisse looked a bit annoyed and frustrated when Makayla explained he was a duke. ''Hmm, that’s gonna complicate this entire situation, I hoped your previous douchebag master was a slaver of some sort, but learning he’s a duke, really complicates things.'' Elisse responded annoyed. ''You see little one, with Badaria being a fragmented country, a duke has nearly as much power as a king normally would, and taking out someone that powerful is gonna be a hassle. However, you’re quite the cutie, and if you’re willing to put a lot of effort into bring him to justice, I’m sure I can make some plans. It will most likely involve you convincing the counties to rebel against him, which may or may not be a difficult task.''Elisse explained confidently.

''It’s also pretty easy for someone like that to be in a position in power, especially in a country like Badaria. You see, if he inherited the land, all he would need is a little bit of denarii to support an army and good relations with his counties, and the people really wouldn’t have much choice but to work their asses off for him. After all, if they tried anything, they’ll either be made into examples or be completely abandoned, and trust me, as a former raider, you don’t want either of those things. Being made into an example might be bad, but having your town be completely unprotected to raiders is even worse, because we raiders do a lot more awful things to a town then your duke probably does.'' Elisse explained, before she firmly grabbed a hold of Makayla’s chin and forced her to look up into Elisse’s eyes. The moment their eyes met, Makayla could feel a chill crawl over her spine, as she could feel an overwhelming amount of danger from Elisse, and the longer Makayla stared into Elisse’s twisted looking eyes, the faster her heart began to beat and the weaker her legs began to feel. ''However, such barbaric things are past me now, but trust me little one, being protected by an awful lord is a lot better than being pillaged and raped by a group of twisted raiders.'' Elisse explained, after she let go of Makayla’s chin, as the feeling of danger quickly dissipated when she did. ''Although, if the duke you speak off was a bandit lord and became the duke by forcibly taking the surrounding lands, then he’s most likely ruling over them with an iron fist and fear. Since you were probably close to that man, I would like it if you could tell me what he looks like and how good he is at fighting. Since you can learn a lot about someone’s ruling methods by appearance alone.'' Elisse requested of Makayla.

''Ah, I shouldn’t forget that you’re still technically on trial here, but don’t worry, instead of judging you like a demon or corrupted, I’ll judge you like a normal person, so there’s some room for error.'' Elisse said with a toothy grin, before laying her hand onto Makayla’s back and gently circling her fingers against Makayla’s back. ''Since you know, it would be a shame to imprison my plaything.'' Elisse chuckled, before roughly smacking her hand onto Makayla’s bare bottom, leaving a very noticeable handprint of Elisse’s hand on it, and right after smacking Makayla’s bare ass cheek, Elisse started to squeeze Makayla’s firm ass. ''Now then, before I give you my verdict, I’m required to ask you a few questions, and be sure to answer them honestly, because I’ll know when you’re lying.'' Elisse explained. ''Since you’re able to corrupt others, would you ever do so by choice, and if you had the possibility, would you have rather been pure?'' Elisse asked in an oddly official tone. ''Second, do you desire to be beneath or equal to animals, and does the thought of being impregnated by them repulse you? Thirdly, are you willing to submit to nature’s whims, and willing to fight the corruption unconditionally?

When Makayla consumed Elisse's cum, she felt a sudden surge of energy coarse through her body, and for the next 24 hours, she'll have the following bonuses: +10 Movement speed, Dodge, perception, reflexes and base casting.

theguy09

Reputation score

Makayla's eyes were drawn back to Elisse's cock as she started to strangle it and jack off with it even harder. Makayla embarrassingly smiled instead of saying anything in reply to Elisse talking about how she would give lots more treats later. Her eyes, which by now were clouded with arousal switched to the tip of Elisse's cock, there were beads of seed leaking out! "I-I guess I'll do it~" Makayla said, leaning forward, her tongue came out to start to lap at Elisse's tip, lapping up the cum as it came!

Makayla tried to keep eye contact with Elisse as she was cleaning her cock, something she learned while the Duke's sex slave, and she couldn't help but start to feel a little worried at seeing Elisse's expression, dampening her arousal. That worry only increased as Elisse explained the situation, but it softened when Elisse said there was still a chance! "I... I'll do it, as long as it stops him from being able to treat others like he did to me!" Makayla licked again, letting Elisse see her cum on Makayla's tongue. "T-though I'm not a very big p-people person..." Makayla mumbled

Makayla's ears twitched as Elisse mentioned her past, and was about to reply to Elisse when her chin was grabbed and she was forced to look upwards once again, into the eyes of Elisse which held something sinister in them now! Makayla couldn't look away, the feeling of terror washing over her as she looked more and more. Finally her chin was released and Makayla absent mindlessly heard Elisse's next words, not really paying attention to them. Without being forced to look into Elisse's eyes, Makayla's terror calmed down. With her arousal being washed away by that previous terror, if she hadn't finished licking up Elisse's cum, she stopped as she managed to bring herself to look back up at Elisse while sitting on her ass.

"I-I only know about h-his past t-through listening to his other conversations." Makayla gulps as she shoves down the remaining fear. "He once talked ab-about the 'good old days' with, I-I think the commander of the guard. I couldn't hear much as they used me, but from what I heard they talked a lot about conquests they did when they were younger. I-I think they might be former bandits or something, I can't believe he would be born a high noble." Makayla went on to explain the Duke's appearance, he seemed to have always have been buff, but Makayla could remember that he seemed to slowly let himself go as the years go past, he wasn't at his prime, his dark hair also turning all to gray... The Duke only gave up his armor when he was either fucking or sleeping, though sometimes he just wore less of it, especially if it was summer time, or he wasn't sparing that day. "I have never seen the duke fighting, but like I said, he has to be way past his prime by now." Makayla added as she finished her description.

Makayla was slightly startled as she was reminded of her original purpose for even being inside of this tent, she had gotten too caught up in lust and hope! "T-thank you." Makayla bit back a complaint that she was just a normal person, but considering whats happened maybe that wasn't the most accurate thing. Makayla didn't know what to think about being Elisse's play thing anymore, she needed to ask Sylva about what Elisse was like. "Speaking of Sylva, I would think I might belong to her more soon." Her very brief thought caught off by a small moan from the pleasure and pain coming off the hand imprint on her ass. "I wouldn't corrupt something on purpose, it seems like it hurts them from how its treated here." Makayla had actually little knowledge on what effects she had on others thanks to her upbringing. "A-and I guess I would." Makayla answered honestly. "Y-yes, I desire to be beneath or equal to them, and I w-wouldn't mind being p-pregnant." Not completely understanding what Natures whims meant, Makayla decided it would be best to just agree to it as well. "I-Ill let nature do as it wants? And Ill fight corruption!" Makayla shot off her answers as soon as Elisse was done listing her questions.

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score

Elisse looked more than pleased with Makayla’s submissive behavior, as Elisse had a toothy grin when Makayla showed her cum covered tongue. ''What are you talking about, you’re kind and polite.'' Elisse cooed at Makayla’s comment on being bad with people.

Elisse quietly listened to Makayla’s description of her former master. ''He’s probably ex-military or a bandit. Either way it sounds to me he rules his duchy with an iron fist. And if he is ex-military it could make things a lot more difficult, since he’ll know how to properly lead an army, and since he’s talking about his previous ‘conquest’ then it’s very likely he’s actually ex-military.'' Elisse explained. ''I hope for you he never showed you around like a prize, since it might be difficult to convince others to join your side when they know your disposition, and if he did, I bet you let him prance you around like an obedient girl, a small one like you doesn’t seem rebellious in the slightest.'' Elisse said with a toothy grin.

When Makayla started to have doubts about being Elisse plaything, she didn’t only tease her with a rough smack across her bottom, but also pulled Makayla closer to her. At the same time, Elisse’s fingers slipped between Makayla’s soft butt cheeks, as Elisse fingers began to gently rub against Makayla’s little asshole, and after a little bit of teasing, Elisse plunged both her fingers deep within Makayla ass, as Elisse began to roughly thrust her fingers in and out of Makayla’s ass. With both their bodies pressed together and Elisse’s erected leaking cock constantly wiggling in front of Makayla’s face, Makayla made her promises, as the scent of Elisse’s cock was constantly filling the poor girl’s nose, making her remember the delicious taste of Elisse’s sticky seed. ''With the powers given to me by the dryad of the forest, I say you’re not guilty of committing atrocities to the pure.'' Elisse said in an official tone. ''But you know, you might’ve wanted to choose equal to animals, or perhaps you truly wish to be beneath them, since they’ll mercilessly use your body and thoroughly plow that body of yours daily, until you’re completely filled with animal spunk~.'' Elisse chuckled, before roughly increasing the speed her fingers were thrusting into Makayla’s butt.

''However, before we can fulfil your desire to be mounted by beasts daily, we first gotta innate you into our pact and make sure you can no longer corrupt others.'' Elisse said, before she walked outside with Makayla’s body still pressed closely to Elisse and with her fingers still thrusting roughly into Makayla’s ass. Once they’re outside, Makayla could see a few girls walking around, occasionally glimpsing over to their direction, but more importantly, when Elisse pointed up in the sky, if Makayla looked up in the same direction, she saw an enormous tower in the distance. ''Up in that tower lives a dryad that purified this once corrupted forest, and like those before you, you’re required to go to the top of that tower and meet the dryad. There you’ll ask for her boon, which will make you unable to corrupt others, unless you willing want to corrupt them. She has found a way to stop the corrupted from spreading their corruption and a way for us to purify nature. Of course, after I free you, you could choose to run away and break your promises, but I’ll give you a fair warning, everyone that tried to escape got claimed by the forest, and as punishment, they’re now the breeding bitches to any wild animal that claimed them. So I hope you don’t have any objections to do this.''

theguy09

Reputation score

Makayla's face seems to fill up with shame and humiliation of past events. "H-he only pranced me around to his closest allies. N-not many outside of his castle have se-seen me." Makayla practically confirms what Elisse said about her with her own words. She was still growing used to not having the Duke command her to do things for him.

Being pulled into Elisse's embrace felt a lot more calming than Makayla expected it would be. Well... calming in the sense of her fear for Elisse, not calming for her arousal at all! The sudden fingering if her asshole drew out an equally sudden gasp of pleasure from the girl. She had long ago been trained to where her ass felt as much pleasure as her love hole. With Elisse's fingers swirling around and thrusting deeper into her, Makayla moaned while leaning into Elisse. Her legs felt like they were getting weak under the assault of pleasure! With Makayla leaning into Elisse, she had a even better view of her cock. It was right in front of her, close enough that she could see its every excited twitch and its smell was overwhelming! Just smelling it made Makayla think about the amazing taste of Elisse's cum... Makayla definitely didn't drool just a tiny bit... n-not at all! Though she couldn't hide the expression on her face as she started to imagine being under the animals, "D-does it feel that good to be fucked by animals all the time?" Makayla innocently asked, rubbing her thighs together to try and settle the itch she was feeling in her crotch.

"P-pact?Nahhh... What do you g-get for doing... ahhh, your end of the pact?" Makayla moaned aloud. The animals obviously got to use the women around as they willed and were protected, but what do the people get? As Elisse brought her outside, Makayla had to either be leaning on Elisse or even be carried. Her knees were weak from Elisse's skilled movements in her ass! She looked pretty embarrassed when ever one of the girls would look over and see her being fingered, but at the same time she was able to pay attention to what Elisse was saying. The Tower off in the distance looked pretty tall, even from this distance! It was quite a feat of magic for someone to be able to uncorrupt such a huge forest as well as being able to suppress corruption! "S-she sounds like an amazing person..." Makayla tried to not moan, there were people looking at her! "A-also, h-how long do I have to do that? D-do I have to go right now?" There was a bit of worry in her tone, if the trek there took to long she might not make it to Sylva tonight.

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score

Elisse thought about her answer for a second. ''It depends, some really like the companionship, having someone pure they can share themselves with, but others claim that having a powerful beast strip away your freedom and pound you into submission is the way things should be.'' Elisse answered, as she teasingly increased the speed of her fingers when she talked about being dominated by beasts. ''It really depends what you want from an animal, do you want be in love with them, or do you want them to push you down whenever they feel like it, let them claim you with their animalistic cocks, as they mercilessly pound you without holding back, until the only thing you can think about is being their bitch.'' Elisse whispered at Makayla, and at the same time, Elisse started to spread Makayla’s tight asshole wide with her fingers, as Elisse’s fingers started to traveling along the sides of Makayla’s spread hole, as she was being constantly rubbed and teased by Elisse’s fingers. ''So Makayla, what do you want? Being in love with an animal, or being every animal’s plaything? Think of all those poor animals you could be helping, it’s always sad to see so many males being left out, just because we don’t have enough women that are willing to share themselves with them, but you’ll let them fill you with their seed right?'' Elisse said while grinning at the poor distraught girl, only increasing the speed she was teasing Makayla with, and pulling her even closer, she could now feel the warmth from the enormous erection right in front of her, as she saw the cock excitedly twitch.

They continued like this outside. ''Some people drastically change their appearance, we weren’t all women and futanari when we came here you know. Others get a safe haven, a place to call their home, and a place the forest will protect in dire needs. Others simply wanted to marry their animal or came here to mate with them. Of course, for those who can convince others to see our way, we’ll reward them appropriately. There are many trinkets and exotic armors we make.'' Elisse explained. ''You’ll have to go in the next twenty four hours, and you’ll probably need about three days to reach it, especially if you’re a little careful, or if you want to be extremely careful, it could take around four to five days. Of course, you could throw caution to the wind and make it in one day, but I won’t recommend it.'' Elisse explained, before she noticed Makayla troubled expression, but instead of going easier on her, Elisse shoved another finger inside of Makayla stretched sensitive hole, as Elisse started to slowly pump her fingers into Makayla’s spread asshole. Once again Elisse’s cock started to leak a bit of pre-cum, as the deliciously sweet stuff was slowly rolling down her length, begging to be licked. Of course, the more tantalized Makayla became, the more amused the girl’s outside looked at her, as several eyes were glued on Makayla’s squirming body. The closer Makayla’s mouth came towards Elisse’s cock, the more intense her thrusting became, bringing Makayla closer to her release, but whenever she felt ready to explode, Elisse cruelly stopped, until Makayla showed her obedience to Elisse’s action in front all of these eyes by licking her tip. If Makayla showed her obedience and submission by suckling on Elisse leaking tip, she continued to thrust into Makayla until she shamefully came with her butt, in front of all these prying eyes.

If Makayla powered through the intense teasing, she’d be left slightly exhausted and very frustrated. Whatever she chose, eventually Elisse would bring the two of them inside again. ''Now, there’s a couple more things I gotta take care off, first let’s get rid of that collar.'' Elisse said, before she unlocked Makayla’s collar, as the girl felt her powers returning to her. ''Secondly, we gotta get you into something more appropriated, those rags won’t do.'' Elisse said, before she left Makayla alone again and for some reason she felt a strange urge to obediently present herself a little when waiting for Elisse. When Elisse came back, she had a flimsy piece of clothing in her hands, from what Makayla could see it was a white nightgown that looked to be completely see-through, the back of the bottom would barely reach over Makayla’s ass and the front split open to completely reveal everything up to her belly button. ''Here you go. If you’re wondering why there aren’t any undies with this dress, it’s because we really don’t wear undies, so you’re gonna be like the rest of us and display those bits with pride.'' Elisse said with a toothy grin, before she also gave her a bag filled with food. ''Thirdly, supplies for you journey. These should last you around eleven or twelve days. It’d be pretty bad if you starved or started to eat strange berries and mushrooms. Although nothing in this forest is deadly, they’re some berries and mushrooms you might want to avoid.''

Makayla Gets:

Midnight Bloom Dress: AV = 14 EV = 0 TP = 25 DU = 4 [This armor is always pulled aside. It doesn’t protect against pleasure damage.]
Rations for 11 days.

Last edited:

theguy09

Reputation score

Makayla truthfully didn't know what she wanted from an animal companion, either a lover or a master. All she knew was being taken when ever by her master and she has honestly grown used to it. Makayla was open to alot of the new perverted things she had been exposed to today, and with Elisse's "suggestion" with her fingers, Makayla was leaning towards what she knew best. "I-I don't know to be sure, bu-but I am used to being passed around. P-plus it would help o-out right?!" Makayla embaresedly blurted out. Elisse obviously knew of Makayla's embarrassment, as she started to tease her even more with her fingers. Moving them even faster into her tight add hole while bringing Makayla closer until she could actually feel the heat off of her cock!

"T-theres actually... ahh, magic that could permanently... mhhh, do something like that??" Makayla couldn't help but wonder aloud, moaning as she spoke. After Elisse explained how long she had to get there, Makayla meekly nodded, "O-ok." She replied, keeping her words short to try and not moan so much in front of everyone outside! But that plan fell through as soon as Elisse shoved another finger into Makayla's right ass: Almost every thrust of her fingers got a small moan out of Makayla, turning her red once again. Being pressed up against Elisse's cock, it was quite easy to see, and even smell the precum leaking from the cock's head! Makayla would be lieing if he said she didn't want to try a taste once again, but there were so many other girls looking at her right now! They would be seeing Makayla acting like a slut if she did that, and so Makayla settled for moving her head closer to the cock when she noticed Elisse's movements going faster! "S-so close~" Makayla moaned as Elisse brought her right to the edge and then stopped. She was close enough that she unconscionably humped Elisse fingers, trying to bring herself over the edge! "Bu-but in front o-of so many people..." Makayla quietly spoke so only Elisse heard, her warm breath caressing the head of the cock. Her resistance started to melt as Elisse started to finger her once again, bringing her towards that same edge she left her on last time! "N-not again~! F-fine..." Makayla was always weak towards being denied an orgasm. She moved her lips to the head of Elisse's cock, wrapping them around it and then sucking and licking the tip of her cock! Elisse could tell she was shivering in humiliation and excitement, at the same time she was soon cumming as well on Elisse's fingers!

Once they were done with their display outside, Elisse brought the tired girl back inside, unlocking her collar, and leaving her to go and grab something else. It felt very reassuring to have her magic back, giving her some confidence back in this strange new world she found herself in. Although the urge to bend over and present herself was strong, Makayla instead sat down onto her knees to give her weak legs a break. Her positioning inadvertently looked very submissive! Finally Elisse reappeared in front of her with a... white nightgown? It looked like it basically covered nothing, not even her breasts as it was see through! "I-I guess it makes sense, it s-seems like it would fit it well here. T-thats another thing I need to work o-on, my pride that is." Makayla responded. Makayla blushed at Elisse's advice on the plants, she already ran into one irritating plant out there. Before Makyala took the bag of food, she first put on the nightgown and then asked, "D-does this look good on me?" Giving Elisse an innocent twirl, Makayla showed the nightgown off on her body. After she did that she picked up the bag of rations. "O-oh, umm... Where do I find Sylva?" Makayla blushes lightly again.