What's new

Demonic Desires (theguy09) GMed by Fmokou

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Makayla Willpower Roll 23 vs 25 Failure, Makayla gives in to her submissive nature.

Sorry for not replying sooner.

"Having Elisse at your good side will most definitely help, but it will only get you so far. However, I imagine she knows how to manipulate the other council members, so perhaps she could help you with that? I'm not sure though, I tend to avoid that group." Line mentioned while they were walking through the camp. When Makayla described her dream in detail, Lina closed her eyes and made a troublesome expression. "I really should've felt you out more before I promised such a grand thing." Lina mumbled. "Oh well, at least you should be a lot safer traveling alongside me. I bet if a cute submissive girl like you traveled alone, a bunch of awful smelly men would easily trick you and capture you, before having their way with you and discarding you like a broken pregnant slut." Lina states casually.

"See, I know what's best for you." Lina confidently stated, before smiling shrewdly at Makayla's words. "Equals huh? Perhaps it would be best if you let me do the word after all. I can turn her into your unconditional lover. Besides, I know what's best for my pet, so wouldn't it be much easier for you to accept my little demand and let me do the word? You'll be much happier and I'll make sure that Sylva will be your loving partner for as long as you like." Lina states surprisingly plainly, but Makayla could hear a clear nefarious intend in Lina's voice. However, Makayla found it impossible to disagree with Lina, Makayla wasn't sure if it was because of the promise to be Sylva's lover for as long as she liked or because Lina did indeed know best for Makayla, all she knew is that she lacked the will to resist her new owner's suggestion. When Makayla gave in to Lina's demand, she simply clapped her hands together and scratched Makayla behind her ear. "What a good puppy, listening to her owner." Lina stated.

Without further interruption, Lina pulled on Makayla's leash, guiding her through the forest. Makayla quickly found out that crawling nearly naked through the forest was a lot more difficult than crawling through the open fields. Makayla could feel twigs constantly poke her soft flesh and various tickles leafs brush against her exposed skin, and with the ground being uneven, she was forced to move her ass even more lavishly then before, as she was sure that if anyone was walking behind her they'd be looking directly at her excitedly spread pussy. "I must say though, I've never had a pet that was so eager and excited to greet others, you must really love their attention. So don't worry, once we've got more time, I'll make sure you'll become the most popular puppy around the encampment, and won't hold them or you back either."

Last edited:

theguy09

Reputation score
It was good to know that being on Elisse's good side had some benefits, though no doubt she would want something in return. Makayla diligently listens to Lina as she walked Makayla through the camp. "I-I hope I'm worth the trouble I'll probably be dragging you through..." Makayla's voice lacks some confidence as she says this, turning a little guilty as she thought about how she got Lina to promise something so grand, with only a promise of having Makayla. As for traveling alone, Lina was probably right in that. She knew barely anything about people and the outside world. Just thinking about all the different situations she could get herself stuck in made her shiver with a mix of dread and a small part excitement.

The more that Makayla thought about it, the more Lina seemed right about traveling alone and letting her handle Sylva. If she just let Lina take care of it, Sylva would for sure be her lover! "O-ok, y-you can talk to S-Sylva for me. I-I guess that means I ha-have to accept all the Dryad's gifts, huh?" It felt natural to let Lina decide for her. Makayla let out a stupid smile as she was being scratched behind the ear.

The crawl through the forest was a long one as each minute felt a lot longer than just one. Makayla could feel every leaf and blade of grass beneath her bare hands and legs. The twigs constantly were poking her soft flesh as she crawled and the jungle floor. With the floor being so uneven, Makayla's hips were swinging a lot more as she moved, drawing attention to her wet pussy. "It's the w-way I was raised. I doubt I could ever live without some sexual attention in my life." Makayla's face suddenly burns as she has an idea. While crawling and wearing a leash and collar, Makayla barks like a puppy for Lina.

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Lina chuckled at Makayla's reply. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you'll get plenty of sexual attention to satisfy your lust, as long as you stay my obedient little pet of course~." Lina replied, sadly though, it didn't look like Lina was going to give the command to bark, perhaps she waiting for a far more embarrassing moment to make Makayla bark or perhaps barking was only meant for disobedient girls. Either way, Makayla could suggest it to Lina, she was almost sure that Lina would appreciate and chuckle at Makayla's suggestion to humiliate herself even further. Of course, there might be a few unseen consequences if Makayla made such a request, but it would be something she'd have to deal with by making such a bold request.

After traveling a couple of minutes through the thick vegetation, they reached what Makayla could only presume was Sylva's home. It wasn't a simple tree house she might've expected, instead it was an enormous looking building, primarily made out of wood, but unlike regular wood, it looked like someone hollowed out an ancient tree and made a house out of it. Being from the city, Makayla had never seen such a wondrous building before, it looked like a type of building that was described in stories about forest witches.

Lina walked up to the door and made Makayla crawl right next to her, before knocking on it. After a bit of rummaging sounds from the inside, the door flung open, revealing Sylva behind it. "What do you...?" Sylva wanted to angrily shout, until she saw scantily dressed Makayla sitting next to Lina with a collar around her neck. Sylva looked both shocked and slightly aroused to see Makayla like that, as Makayla could clearly see Sylva's cock twitch underneath her thin robes. "M-Makayla?" Sylva mumbled out in shock, before she suddenly shook out of it and glared at Lina, who was calmly standing next to Makayla. "Lina! What have you done to her?" Sylva growled. "Can't you see? I've decided to make her into my pet." Lina stated as a matter of fact. "Pet!? But she was supposed to be mi..., s-she's nobodies! Release her now!" Sylva yelled angrily, but again, Lina looked to be completely unfazed. "I would, but I'm afraid that Makayla doesn't want to be free. Isn't that right girl? Why don't you tell Sylva how happy you are being my pet?" Lina commented, before scratching Makayla behind the ear, encouraging her to not only to agree but to show.

theguy09

Reputation score
In the end, Makyla didn't ask Lina to make her bark, instead blushing with shame as she realized how much she enjoyed playing pet. Instead of thinking about it, Makayla just focused on not crawling on any stray rock on the jungle floor. She kept her head down and followed after her master who lead her with her leash. This went on for a few minutes, before a giant ancient tree appeared in a clearing in front of the two! Although Lina seemed prepared to see such an amazing building, Makayla could only stare in awe at the feat of probably magic. For a moment Makayla's nature as a mage took over, and her mind tried to imagine what kind of magic could produce such a work. "Wow." A loss for words struck her.

Makayla was only pulled out of her revere when her leash started to grow taut as Lina pulled away from her. Crawling to catch up, Makayla sits on her knees next to Lina as they reach Sylva's door. After a knock from Lina, it only took a moment for an annoyed Sylva to appear at the door. About to scold Lina for being at her door, Sylva stops, and Makayla could feel Sylva's eyes on her! She didn't miss the look of shock on her face, nor the twitching of her cock under the robes. Maybe she would actually agree! Makayla thought with a strange confidence in Lina. Sylva then started to argue with Lina over Makayla, making her feel happy that Sylva also wanted her! When Lina orders her to tell Sylva how much she likes being a pet, Makayla stutters and seems like she has trouble telling the truth. "I-I gu-guess... I mean yah. I like being her pet because of how she treats me... t-though I only agreed if you get dual ownership of me!"

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
"Hm, that doesn't sound convincing at all. If Lina bullied you into becoming her pet, you don't have to be scared Makayla, you can tell me, and Lina how could you take advantage of such a vulnerable girl? I'll make you pay for that!" Sylva threateningly yelled at Lina, but once again Lina doesn't seem to be paying attention to any of Sylva's threats, instead she looks disappointed at Makayla. "It's because she's lying and hiding her true intentions, don't worry though, I'll punish her later for this, I already forgave her for showing hesitation to follow me through the camp, but this won't stand." Lina sighed disappointed, before giving Makayla a stern look. "Makayla, do it again and this time don't lie, you want her to be much more than your owner. Tell Sylva what you truly desire and be sure to show her properly this time." Lina commanded Makayla in a slightly more stern tone then before.

theguy09

Reputation score
Makayla seemed to slightly wither before the two of them, before she gathered her courage. Lina's reminder to show her properly ran through her mind. "I-I've been bad, I'm sorry I lied..." Makayla moved one her hands to her crotch and the other to one of her breasts, and started to masturbate, while saying, "Sylva, I-I want you to be me lover! Just think about you making love to me makes me wet!" Thank goodness only Lina and Sylva was here, but even so Makayla adapted a lovely blush over her body. Looking away as Makayla keeps moving her hands, Makayla continues, starting to moan. "I-I still want mhhh, your child..." Makayla laid her feelings for Sylva bare before the two of them, as she masturbated to the thought of Sylva taking her. "I-I feel like I need a master, bu... ahhhh... b-but I want you to be my lover instead!"

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Lina smiled proudly at Makayla's passionate confession, while Sylva looked perplexed and shocked at Makayla's confession. Halfway through the confession, Makayla noticed that Sylva began to squirm a little uncomfortably and occasionally slide her hand over the outline of her cock that was excitedly twitching at Makayla's lewd display, and similarly to Makayla, Sylva's cheeks began to slowly turn red."M-Makayla.. I-I.." Sylva mumbled with sultry eyes, looking at the lewd girl in front of her. "Such a good girl, and don't worry Makayla, I'll be your master~." Lina cooed, before sensually stroking Makayla's head with her fingers. "Sylva, do you still doubt my word? You know, if I never adopted this cute puppy, she'd probably take forever to be honest with her feelings, and the two of you might've taken years before you show each other your true feelings, but with my guidance, she happily confessed in the most honest and passionate way she could think off." Lina stated with a proud smile. "I-I.." Sylva mumbled out, still looking completely shocked at Makayla's confession. "Now, are you just going to stand there gawking or are you going to let us in so we can discuss this further?" Lina asked, before Sylva suddenly nods and guides them inside.

The inside of Sylva's house looked magical like the outside, but it also looked fairly barren, as Makayla could only see the bare essentials, and like the outside, everything looked like it was made out of warped wood. Once inside, Sylva offered both Lina and Makayla a chair to sit on, but when Lina went to sit on the chair, she held Makayla's leash short, forcing her to sit on the ground next to Lina. "It's nice for you to offer my pet a chair, but pets sit on the floor." Lina explained, before the still slightly shocked girl nodded without any further resistance and sat down on a chair in front of Lina.

"Now, let's discuss sharing Makayla." Lina stated while continuously caressing Makayla's head gently. "Y-Yes! I'll accept sharing Makayla between the two of us, if it means I'm allowed to impregnate her!" Sylva excitedly agreed, but Lina merely shook her head before looking at Sylva with a devious smile. "Oh no, I won't allow that. I believe us sharing Makayla as masters will be very unhealthy for your relationship with her. You can't be true lovers if you're her master." Lina explained with a calm expression, while Sylva glared at Lina's words. "But, Makayla said.." Sylva grumbled, before Lina stopped her. "Yes, but she was lying. That's why I think it's best if both of you become my pet." Lina stated with a straight face, while Sylva's glare became more intense. "Are you nuts? Why would I ever agree to something like that?" Sylva yelled. "Because, I believe you'll be the happiest being Makayla's mate under my guidance, and because I'll imprint your wolf onto Makayla and if you're my pet, I can take you with me wherever I want." Lina offered, and Sylva's intense glare softened up a little, as she began to look at Lina with interest. "Does that mean I will finally be rid of being that wolf's bitch? And why do you think that last thing sound remotely appealing?" Sylva replied. "Mhm, you know I'm very good with animals and it'll take me no time, and well, Makayla do you want to share your dream with Sylva?"

theguy09

Reputation score
Sylva's reactions only egged Makayla on, as her fingers went faster, and her moaning more lewd! "Tha-thank you Lina." Makayla almost moaned out as Lina scratched her head. "Mhh, Lina is right... I-I didn't think I was ready to admit it..." Sylva still looked like her brain was fried from Makayla's confession. Though that didn't stop Lina from getting Sylva to let them inside. The room Sylva absent mindedly brought them to seemed like the living room, though it was pretty barren for one. Makayla couldn't help but notice the chairs offered looked like they were made from magic as well! Out of habit and interest, she walked towards the chair, but was pulled back and forced to it on the floor next to Lina. Seems like this was going to be something she was going to have to work on as well.

With both of them seated, Lina and Sylva started to "negotiate". Makayla was just as surprised as Sylva when Lina offered to take Sylva as a pet, but then she started to get excited. "Sylva..." Makayla shyly muttered when Sylva declared she wanted to impregnated Makayla. Eventually Lina offered to take Sylva as a pet as well, in return she wouldn't have t9 worry about the wolf anymore, and would be able to go anywhere with Lina. To explain what she meant, Lina asked Makayla to tell her dream. "W-well, Lina and Elisse agreed to help me over throw my previous master, who's a duke.Wh-which means there's going to be a lot to do..."

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Sylva listened to Makayla's explanation, before Lina continued where Makayla stopped. "But more importantly, we're going to travel a lot." Lina explained. "D-Does that mean I'll finally be able to leave this place?" Sylva asked and Lina nodded. "Mhm, since you'll be my pet, I'm the only one that gets to decide where you can go and what you're allowed to do." Lina explained with a sly smile, as Sylva looked at her with uncertainty in her eyes. "I… don't know. I'll only agree to this if I never have to service that damned wolf ever again and if Makayla will be my mate!" Sylva demanded and Lina merely smiled deviously at Sylva's demands. "Don't worry, the only times you'll have to deal with that wolf is when you have to share Makayla with him, but that's about it, and I was going to make her your mate even if you didn't make that demand." Lina chuckled, before pulling out a thick collar out of her pouch. The collar looked like a big heavy leather collar with heavy metal circles encompassing the entire thing and on the front you could see a fancy silver name plate with the words 'Lina's Bitch' engraved on it. Lina handed the collar to Sylva, who looked at the thing with doubt, and right after Lina gave Sylva her collar, Lina gave Makayla a similar name plate with the exact same thing engraved on it. "Now, when both of you put those things on, you'll be officially my pets~." Lina explained, before she eagerly waited for both of them to put on their name tags. Whenever Makayla looked over at Sylva, she could clearly tell that Sylva still had major doubts about this, but if Makayla decided to attach the name tag to her collar, Sylva would follow her lead and put on the collar.

theguy09

Reputation score
"Yep! I-its going to take a lot of traveling to get around outside. I h-hope we're able to have some fun when we can!" Makayla says with some stars in her eyes. With the two of the with her, and Elisse's backing, Makayla felt like she wouldn't be in too much danger of being taken back by the Duke. She would finally be able to explore around without having to watch her back everywhere. Sylva was still unconvinced though, with Makayla and the fact she wouldn't have to serve her wolf anymore keeping her from refusing. "I cant wait!" Makayla said with a smile to Sylva, as Lina declared that Makayla was going to be Sylva's mate even without Sylva's demand. Right after she said that, Lina revealed her pet collars. The big leather collars had a metal plate on them that simply declared the wearer as Lina's bitch! Feeling some arousal from the thought of officially becoming a pet, Makayla accepted her new collar, taking off the fake one Elisse gave her! Makayla couldn't help but rub her neck over the back of her neck. It would probably be a while till she will ever have her neck free, but since it was her own choice, Makayla snapped the new collar on! Shortly over, Sylva followed after her! "W-what now?" Makayla asked with some nervous excitement.

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Despite Makayla's enthusiastic smile, Sylva still didn't look hundred percent sure about this. Either way, when Makayla snapped on her collar, Sylva quickly followed her lead. Within a couple of seconds, both Sylva's and Makayla's collars would glow bright red, and within that moment, Makayla could feel the pit of her stomach heat up and her pussy quiver with excitement, as vivid pictures of serving Lina in various ways coursed through her head and completing Lina's demands in her vivid fantasies rewarded Makayla with intense pleasure, while denying and disobeying Lina's demands gave Makayla an unbearable itch between her legs that she couldn't get rid of, no matter what she did. After the vivid fantasies left Makayla's head, she caught herself and Sylva panting lustfully, as it was pretty apparent that Sylva shared the same fantasies as Makayla, since Sylva's cock was twitching with need and her thighs were drenched like Makayla's. Furthermore, Makayla quickly realized that both collars were much tighter around their necks, and lacked anyway to open it.

Lina looked at both of them with a satisfied grin, before returning to her usually expression. "How much I would enjoy seeing the two of you mate, we first have to imprint Sylva's wolf on you and make sure you can't corrupt her. Although, before we even do those things I need to change a few things." Lina said with a devious grin, before standing up from her chair to walk over to Sylva, who still looked a bit dazed, and with a swift motion, Lina threw away Sylva's robes and pulled her down onto all fours. "E-Eh! Why did you...?" Sylva angrily gasped, as she was forcefully disrobed and put onto all fours, leaving her cock excitedly twitching and swinging between her legs and breasts jiggling. Makayla noticed Lina frown at Sylva's tone, before Lina's hand roughly smacked Sylva's ass a couple of a times. "That's no way to talk to your owner! Makayla might be your bitch, but the both of you are mine, and if you thought I'll treat you any different from my other pets, you're sorely mistaken." Lina said sternly, leaving Sylva whimpering on the floor with red ass cheeks, though since Sylva's cock was still excitedly twitching, Makayla could tell that she didn't completely hate it. "I'm sorrrrry." Sylva whimpered, before Lina began petting her head with a devious smile. "It's alright dear, I'll make sure you understand~."

After petting Sylva for a bit, Lina returned to her seat, with Sylva sitting on the floor on one side and Makayla on the other. "Since both of you have been bad little puppies, you two will have to sleep separate for some time. Sylva will spend the night with me for now and Makayla will spend the night with the wolf~." Lina declared, Sylva looked like she wanted to protest, but when she shuffled her sore red bottom on the floor a little, she remained silent. "And Makayla, when we wake up tomorrow I want to see your nose firmly pressed against the wolf's crotch, am I clear?" Lina asked.

Last edited:

theguy09

Reputation score
Even though Makayla did feel excited about submitting to Lina, she hoped that she wasn't dragging Sylva into something she would regret. Oh well, she would just have to make Sylva as happy as she could! With that thought, both Makayla and Sylva were Lina's now, with their new collars around their necks! Immediately after putting the collar on, it lit up bright red, while her belly heated up, with her pussy quivering in tandem! She couldn't stop images of her serving Lina from filling her mind, every time she did as she was told in these images, Makayla could feel intense pleasure rush through her! When ever she denied to do as she was told to do by her Master in these dreams, an itch rivaling the one she felt while traveling with Sylva, and just like the previous one, this one was impossible to sate! Makayla made a noise of frustration as the dream itch would not go away. And just like how suddenly the dreams started, they were over, leaving both Sylva and Makayla panting in need from their wake. Makayla could feel her thighs soaking after the dreams that the collar put her through. One of her hands wandered to the collar, feeling it, and realizing she couldn't open it even if she wanted to. The thought only made her even wetter. There was no going back!

"How d-does he im-imprint on me?" Makayla asked as Lina made her way to Sylva, where she preceded to strip her bare! It could be considered the start of their training as Lina announced they were not going to be treated any differently than her other pets, Making Makayla think back to the two girls from before. Makayla wondered with a shiver of excitement if Lina was going to turn her into something similar. Paying attention once more, Lina was petting Sylva on the head, making Makayla a tiny bit envious. It seemed like she was getting addicted to pettings... Well its not the worst thing to get addicted to.

As Sylva sat down once again, Sylva and Makayla sat on either side of her, waiting for her to talk. Sadly the first thing she said was that she was going to punish the both of them for being bad puppies! Deciding to play the part, Makayla let out a whimper, she wanted to sleep with Sylva, but instead she had to sleep with her soon to be bonded wolf! "O-ok Lina, if that's what you want, b-but what does bonding do?" The question had come to her after the wolf was brought up once again.

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
New equipment: Lina's cursed slave collar - Whenever Makayla fails to complete or refused to complete one of Lina's commands she becomes aroused, and for each subsequent failed or refused command, Makayla takes a -5 penalty on all attack rolls, -1 dice to casting checks, and a -2 penalty to Parry checks and DC's. The constant warmth of the collar keeps Makayla permanently excited.

"There's two simple ways really and I'll leave the choice up to you. The first way is to lie on your back and completely surrender to him. Although this way works much faster, he'll consider you his trophy from then on, and he'll treat you like his bitch while being much more aggressive around you and demanding of you. The second way is to present yourself to him and become his mate. Honestly the first solution is much quicker and it will also make him less aggressive if others want to mate with you, and you'll be able to spend time with Sylva quicker, but the choice is ultimately yours~!" Lina explained, before she noticed Makayla's envious expression when she was petting Sylva's head. "Oh, is the little puppy jealousy that I'm petting my other pet? Maybe, if she cutely whined and begged for me I'll consider petting her~." Lina chuckled, before coursing her fingers through Sylva's head and petting her more passionately, while Sylva sat there with rosy cheeks, shivering a little whenever Lina scratched behind Sylva's ears. If Makayla complied and whined for Lina to pet her, Makayla would soon feel Lina's other hand coursing through Makayla's hair, gently rubbing and scratching it.

"We need to make sure the sacred beast chooses you to be its companion. At least that's what the elder's call it, but honestly it really doesn't have to be a companion, a wolf like that would much rather prefer a bitch that will do whatever it he wants then a passionate lover. So, once we've done either of those things, I'll ask the council to soul bind you both, and you'll be his bitch or mate forever. I don't know the details, but soul bonded girls usually have lots of litters with the ones they're soul bonded with." Lina explained, before she looked at Sylva. "So where is the magnificent beast?" Lina asked, before Sylva points at one of the rooms. "Alright you girls stay put, I'll calm him down a little before pulling him into the room" Lina said, before walking out the room, leaving both of the naked kneeling girls behind next to the chair. "Uuu... I can't believe I actually put on a slave collar." Sylva whimpered at Makayla. "I also can't stand how she's walking through my house like she owns the place." Sylva complained with puffed cheeks before looking at Makayla. "I-I suppose it was worth it though... but are you sure about us being her slave though, people always warned me that she's very strict and twisted?" Sylva asked, still looking a bit uncertain about this, but looking at her obvious twitching erection that had a bit of pre cum rolling down it, Makayla could easily tell that she didn't mind that much. "Alright Makayla, I'm coming out with the wolf~." Lina yelled after Makayla gave her answer, giving Makayla a hint that she should get ready.

theguy09

Reputation score
Makayla still didn't truly understand what being bonded meant, but if it released Sylva of her own bond, and was what Lina thought best, Makayla would go through with it! "I-I'll be the wolf's b-bitch if it means it wont mind me sleeping with others." Makayla blushed as she realized she basically just admitted she was a bit of a slut! Makayla's ignored her embarrassment as she was caught looking jealous at Lina's petting. Although that embarrassment didn't go away at all as Makayla tried to imitate a dog's whine, rubbing her cheek against Lina's leg, before looking up at her with begging eyes! She wanted to feel Lina's loving petting as well! When she finally earned a petting from Lina, Makayla had a goofy grin on her face. Makayla silently thought to herself that as long as Lina showed her affection, Makayla would do what she was told!

"I'll d-do my best to release Sylva from the wolf!" Makayla said enthusiastically before continuing. "P-plus it doesn't sound to bad." Lina's words about having many litters with the wolf lingered in her mind. Being soul bonded sounded a little ominous, but if Lina still thought it was a good idea after learning more, than it shouldn't be too bad. Lina proceeded to go into the wolf's room to bring him out. Left kneeling alone with just Makayla, Sylva voiced her hesitations, but her body gave her away to her real feelings! Shuffling over to Sylva, Makayla says, "Trust me when I say there are many, many more masters who are worse than what ever Lina will do. T-they way she treated me on our way here made me realize that she only does things that she thinks we can handle. O-or at least I think she does... Anyways I think it's worth it." As she finishes, Makayla suddenly brings her face to Sylva's own, planting a brief and innocent peck onto Sylva's lips, before shyly darting backwards! At the same time Lina hollars a warning to get ready. Makayla's face boils red as she couldn't believe that she was so bold!

Turning around and while on all fours, Makayla presented her pink rose towards the door Lina entered. Makayla hoped that her drenched thighs made her smell enticing towards the wolf!

Last edited:
OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Lina smiled proudly at Makayla's answer. "I'm glad that I got you before someone else snatched a cute slutty puppy like you up. Just remember to put his needs before your own and you'll be fine." Lina chuckled, before looking amused at Makayla's whining. "What a jealous little puppy." Lina chuckled, before she leaned in closer to Makayla and instead of scratching her with one hand, Lina used both of them, placing one hand on top of Makayla's head and lovingly massage her scalp with the tips for her fingers while pushing her other hand underneath Makayla's see-through dress and gently trailing her fingers along Makayla's back, softly scratching it with her nails. "Such a cute little puppy, if you keep acting like this I might have to further your training a lot faster than I thought I would." Lina whispered into Makayla's ears, before finishing petting her and releasing Makayla's head with a small kiss on top of her forehead.

Lina smiled at Makayla's enthusiasm. "Don't worry. They're not exactly bonded yet, Sylva was only chosen by the wolf, but since it's a mutual thing they didn't get that far yet. We just have to convince the wolf to choice you over her and looking at your enthusiasm, I'm sure you'll make a fine bitch in no time." Lina complimented, before leaving them alone. After the surprise kiss from Makayla, Sylva simply nodded and gave Makayla a confident smile. "I-I'll try following your lead, it's just a bit strange for me." Sylva answered back, before Lina came into the room while petting an enormous white wolf. Once again Makayla noticed how ridiculously big the wolf was, it was nearly three times the size of anything she had seen before, and it's blue eyes and white fur shimmered in the candle light as the two of them approached the presenting girl. Although once again, when the wolf came closer to Makayla he started to aggressively show his teeth and growl at her, despite Makayla presenting herself with drenched thighs. "Oh, you still don't trust her huh?" Lina asked the wolf, while the wolf snorted dejectedly at Makayla's attempt. "What a difficult beast." Lina sighed.

Although Lina clearly didn't give up yet and moved over to Makayla who was still presenting herself. "It's a good first attempt Makayla, but I think you've got to show him properly that you've surrendered yourself to him, and while you're at it, it wouldn't hurt if you showed him how excited you are to surrender to him." Lina chuckled. "Try lowering your upper body to the floor and try wiggling your butt for him." Lina suggested. "Of course if you want him truly to know that you're his, you could always try to crawl like that over the floor and nuzzle against his crotch, there shouldn't be a more submissive and obvious sign like that, and don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't bite you." Lina chuckled, before she went back to the wolf and gently petted it to keep it from snarling at Makayla.

theguy09

Reputation score
Makayla let out a giggle at Lina's honest praise, with a blush spreading over her cheeks. "T-thanks!" Thinking about Lina's words made Makayla realize that she might as well accept that sex was apart of her life once again, but this time she could genuinely enjoy it because she had Sylva and Lina this time! Makayla's mood soared into the heavens as she accepted it. When her begging earned her the full attention of Lina, Makayla could swear she felt a pleasurable tingle in her brain as Lina’s hands scratched and caressed her head and back. She closed her eyes so she could focus on the pleasure, moving her head in tandem with Lina’s fingers! Whenever Lina managed to massage a place just right, Makayla let out a sigh of pleasure. As Lina finished up, her final whispered temptation and kiss on the forehead, left Makayla with the desire to keep pushing the boundaries. Lina knew how to treat a pet right, and the thought of being owned by such a good master soaked Makayla's pale thighs! “Yes M-master!” It took a lot of trust for Makayla to call someone master after freeing herself from the Duke.

“I-I wonder what he will demand of me… Oh! After we bond can he come with us to outside the forest?” The pure random thought might very well bring a powerful ally to help! Still filled with shyness from her sneak attack, Makayla says, “Don't w-worry. I was raised to be a pet, so it's always been apart of me. You’ll learn!” Makayla’s encouragement revealed some of what her life was like as the Duke's.

Finally after getting in position, Lina and the wolf entered the room! The big handsome wolf was probably unique in the world. The contrast of its snow white fur and frost blue eyes drew Makayla's eyes to its own. The dominance and power she felt in them brought out a need to submit under the wolf! Unfortunately it didn't seem to approve of Makayla yet. Lina’s suggestions felt more like the natural thing to do under the wolf’s gaze! Makayla crawled over to the wolf, lowering her upper body as she approached. She brushed up against the wolf, reaching out to trail her fingers down the wolf's sheath and then she presented herself once more in front of the wolf. This time teasingly swaying her hips like a bitch in need before the wolf!

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
"I'd be cruel if we leave him behind. Although it might lead to some awkward situations down the road, but we'll deal with those then." Lina responded with a smile. Hearing Makayla's encouragement Sylva awkwardly shuffled in place as her cocked twitched with excitement. "L-Learn huh...?" Sylva whispered to herself.

Thanks to Lina's constant petting and Makayla's submissive way of crawling over caused the wolf to stop growling at her, for the time being it looked like Lina's suggestion was working. Makayla felt the wolf's soft fur brush against her skin when she brushed against him, and so far the wolf showed no sign of snarling at her, in fact the wolf's tail began to excitedly whip around. When Makayla reached for the wolf's sheath, she noticed how absolutely massive it was and how absolutely massive the wolf's balls were. After a couple of second of stroking the wolf's sheath, Makayla saw a huge red tip slowly emerging from his sheath, which was easily as thick as her fist. The musky scent of the steadily aroused wolf filled Makayla's nose, as slowly more of the big wolf's red cock revealed itself from its sheath, until Makayla was looking at a thick impressive red cock twitching right in front her eyes. When Makayla stopped rubbing the sheath and presented herself, Lina released the wolf, as he quickly approached Makayla's dirty thighs.

Although, instead of sniffing Makayla's backside, the wolf began to circle the woman, as his thick cock swung excitedly between his legs. As a sign of dominance, the wolf pressed his front paws on top of Makayla's back a couple of times while snorting loudly, and wouldn't move his paws until Makayla's squirmed a little. The wolf repeated this process, until Makayla's back was riddled with tiny scratches left by the wolf's paws. It felt like the wolf was either mocking or toying with Makayla. Eventually, the wolf stopped toying with Makayla and pressed his cold wet nose against her exposed asshole, before she felt and heard the wolf sniff it. After a couple of seconds of sniffing Makayla's exposed asshole, the wolf moved down and began to press his cold nose against her pussy before sniffing it, and quickly after sniffing her exposed rose, Makayla could feel the wolf's rough tongue rub against her pussy, as the wolf began to excitedly lick up Makayla's flowing juices.

"What a performance, I'm sure he'll love to have you as a toy in no time~." Lina chuckled, before she deviously grinned and pulled Sylva along with a leash, as she was intensely looking at Makayla's performance. Lina put Sylva right in front of Makayla and forced her to squat down and open her legs. "Now be a good girl and stay." Lina sternly commanded Sylva. "A-Alright..." Sylva said awkwardly to Makayla, blushing furiously as her twitching cock was merely inches away from Makayla's face. "Look how excited you've made your mate with that performance, she's almost ready to burst by just watching you~." Lina chuckled. Makayla could both smell and see how excited Sylva was, as the scent of Sylva's cock filled Makayla's nose and Sylva's cock kept on twitching wildly. "This poor little puppy is in dire need of release and since I don't want my floor to get dirty, I thought the perfect place for her to release herself would be on my other cute puppy's face~." Lina deviously grinned, before she began to gently stroke Sylva's cock right in front of Makayla's eyes, as her cock began to steadily become more covered in Sylva's musky smelling pre-cum, as a long string of it dripped down from Sylva's tip on top of Makayla's lips. At the same time, Makayla noticed that the wolf pulled his face away from her crotch and once again pressed his paws on top of her back, the only difference was that this time she felt the wolf's hot slimy cock slide over her wet entrance.

theguy09

Reputation score
"We'll make quite the g-group, w-wont we?" Especially as Lina's pet... Makayla was probably in for lots of humiliation and shame in the future! Not to mention Sylva as well. Her mate seemed excited yet nervous at the same time from her new life. Makayla was just going to have to make it worth it.

When she brushed alongside the wolf, Makayla started to wonder what its fur would feel like as it mounted her? A part of Makayla expected the wolf to still growl at her even with Lina calming it and her own submission, but when she looked back before stroking his sheath, she could see it's tail wagging erratically! Looking back to the wolf’s sheath, Makayla noticed it was massive enough that she couldn't even get her hand around the entire thing, and it would be tough even with both! Not only was his sheath massive, so too were the balls at the base of it! With a few strokes, the fist sized tip of the wolf cock slowly came out. It wasn't hard to coax the rest of it out with some steady strokes, and before long she had a massive, angry red, wolf cock in front of her. Seeing the massive shaft for the first time made Makayla question if that could even fit. It was too late to go back now though, so Makayla could only swallow her nervousness and present herself.

Instead of coming up behind her like Makayla thought the wolf would do, he started pacing around her. He even would step onto her back, putting pressure on her until she squirmed underneath him. Makayla instinctively knew that it a was some animalistic show of dominance: one that Makayla revealed in it! After continuing this for a few times, Makayla was left a little scratched, and more than a little hot and bothered. Compared to that, when the wolf’s cold nose suddenly touched her asshole, Makayla gasped in surprise! The wolf’s sniffing tickled and arousing, and with no way to stop the wolf, Makayla was left with tingles going up her spine. Finally, after establishing his dominance and toying with his new bitch, the wolf lapped at the riverlets of nectar from Makayla's rose. “A-ahh, s-stop teasing me~” Makayla begged. The anticipation and teasing from the wolf was making Makayla grow flustered!

Makayla merely made a small moan of need at Lina’s praise, Makayla still couldn't handle teasing very well. At some point, Lina had brought Sylva to sit right in front of Makayla, bringing her cock mere inches from Makayla's face! She looked forward in surprise at Sylva’s huge, smelly, twitching cock, her eyes glazing slightly as the smell washed over her. She swallowed her drool. “I-Im sorry Sylva for making you suffer. Don't h-hold yourself back because of me!” Makayla lifter her uppermost up just slightly enough so that way she could start to lap at the excess precum leaking and covering Sylva’s cock! As she started her own licking of Sylva's naughty juices, the wolf stopped drinking her own, instead he started to mount her! He pressed her down once again as his burning hot cock lined up at her entrance!

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Makayla gains the flaw Fetish - Humiliation.

Lina grinned amused at Makayla's apology while Sylva's looked at Makayla with an intense lusty gaze. "Oh, there's no need to apologize my sweet cutie, you can't help it that your slutty body wants to be center of attention when doing perverted things~" Lina chuckled, before gently scratching Makayla's head a little. "In fact, you should feel proud and enjoy that your slutty butt does this to people and animals~." Lina grinned, before she started to stroke Sylva's cock a lot quicker, roughly rubbing the poor trembling girl's cock with her hand. Muffled groans came from Sylva's mouth when Makayla's tongue traveled along it, as Makayla's mouth and tongue was quickly covered with the copious amount of pre-cum that was dripping down Sylva's cock. With both Makayla licking Sylva's twitching cock and Lina roughly stroking it, it didn't take long before the musky scent of Sylva's cock became overwhelming. "M-Makayla... don't worry I'll come quickly!" Sylva gasped, before Lina started to smile slyly, and after a rough smack onto Sylva's bottom, making the girl groan loudly and tremble, Lina shook her head in disappointment. "Bad puppies, that's not for you two to decide, but your punishments will come after this, for now I'll drag Sylva's orgasm out as long as I want. Of course, I won't stop Makayla from helping you, but unless the cute little puppy wants to spread her corruption over you, she'll have to endure seeing you put on edge, time after time again." Lina chuckled, and as a demonstration, when Sylva looked like she was going to spray her sticky cum all over Makayla's face, Lina suddenly changed her tactic and only gently teased Sylva's cock, making the girl moan disappointingly. "A-Ah... p-please Lina..." Sylva begged. "Oh my, what a bad way of begging, maybe if you'd whine and pant like an animal in heat while begging to cover your bitch's face with your cum, I might reconsider it~." Lina chuckled.

Around the same time, Makayla could feel the wolf's thick cock slide up and down against her wet entrance, until her pussy, lower belly and thighs were soaked with the wolf's strong scent. Seeing how far the wolf's cock slid along Makayla's belly, she could easily tell that his cock was a bit longer than half her arm and nearly thicker than her fist. The beasts absolutely massive hot red cock kept sliding across Makayla's body as his soft warm fur was also pleasantly being rubbed against her skin, until she felt the wolf's long tip slip inside the opening of her pussy. The wolf's twitching tip leaked hot pre-cum inside of Makayla's spread pussy, and with one rough thrust, she felt the wolf's cock being slammed inside it, spreading her pussy widely while the outline of the wolf's massive cock could be seen through her stomach. Seeing Makayla as its fuck toy, the wolf immediately started to pull back his thick cock and slammed it back inside of her. Without letting Makayla used to the feeling of having her pussy stretched that widely, the wolf started to roughly piston is cock into her, his soft fuzzy groin roughly smacking against her perky ass. Unless Makayla wanted her face to be smashed against Sylva's cock, she had to hold a tight grip on the floor below her, as the wolf's powerful thrusts were slowly making her shift forwards over the ground.

theguy09

Reputation score
Makayla was happy to see the out right lust she inspired in Sylva. She couldn't wait to satisfy that need and make love with her mate, but that would have to wait till Lina gave permission! Makayla almost beamed at Lina's praise. The Duke and his minions would often call Makayla a slut in disgust in mockery, making Makayla sometimes feel like she was disgusting for what she was, but ever since she had come to this forest it felt much, much easier to accept herself for who she was. "Does it do anything to you too?" Confidence was slowly budding as well in the girl as she bit her bottom lip, looking to Lina, before continuing on to give her attention to Sylva's cock! It didn't take long until her tongue and mouth were covered with large amounts of Sylva's sticky precum! Though even with the large amount that Makayla had licked up, more and more just kept covering the cock because of the efforts of Lina and Makayla. The smelly nectar was gradually overwhelming all other smells, fueling Makayla's own lust! She grew excited just like Sylva as she brought her closer to climax, but Lina denied Sylva her climax, rather using it to train and edge her! Makayla was going to continue giving her attention to Sylva, but Lina's comment about corruption suddenly freed her from her lust! She forgot about her stupid corruption, and she wasn't going to willingly corrupt her mate! Makayla looked at her with apologetic eyes, saying, "S-sylva, you'll just have to bear it. O-or learn to beg.. I-I refuse to corrupt you!"

Ever since the wolf had mounted her, Makayla could feel it's huge cock sliding around, as it poked and prodded around for the entrance to her snatch. By now he had painted almost all of her small butt, thighs, and lower belly with generous amounts of his precum in his attempts! Almost right after she told Sylva that she couldn't help her with her problem, the wolf finally found what it was looking for! The tip of his doggy cock slid barely inside of her, leaking some of its hot precum inside of her, before he slammed his entire length into Makayla with one thrust! Makayla gasped, eyes open wide in a mix of shock, pain and pleasure, she stood stock still. Almost like her brain just shorted its self out! If anyone looked at her belly, they would be able to see the massive outline of the wolf's cock inside of her! It warped Makayla around its self, and Makayla had no time to adjust at all as the wolf pulled back and ruthlessly slammed forward once again, starting to piston in and out of her, just like she was a toy! Only once this happened did Makayla finish processing what just happened, she cried out with lusty moans as the pleasure overwhelmed the pain! With every thrust into her, the wolf fully sheathed himself inside of her, pushing her forward and towards Sylva. It took all of Makayla's focus to just stop her body from losing all its strength in the face of the wolf's onslaught, and she was just barely able to keep herself from being rocked into Sylva! But that was all she could do, gradually the force moved her forwards, a testiment to the strength of the wolf's thrusts!