What's new

Demonic Desires (theguy09) GMed by Fmokou

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Lina chuckled at Makayla's confidence, before passionately coursing her fingers through Makayla's beautiful long red locks. "Mhm, I love it when a slutty little puppy acts so freely to her desires~." Lina whispered with a sultry voice into Makayla's ear, before giving a small kiss on it. "Did you ask because you wanted more perverted attention? What a truly lewd puppy. If you're that desperate for attention, I'll be sure to make you two mate in a public place next time, but for now all I can offer is my attention~." Lina stated with a devious grin, and when Sylva looked about to cum, Lina moved her hand away, making Sylva once again whine out of frustration as her balls pulse with need. Lina simply shifted over her skin tight outfit to reveal a thick twitching erected cock, it was only a bit longer then Sylva's but much thicker then hers. Shamelessly, Lina shoved her thick cock right in front of Makayla's face, as Lina's thick cock was leaking large amount of pre-cum that was slowly dripping on top and in front of Makayla's face. "This is what you were truly after, weren't you my cute little slutty puppy? You wanted to have two excited cocks dirty your face~." Lina chuckled, and nearly immediately after Lina pulled back her foreskin to reveal her throbbing tip, Makayla could smell the intense musky scent of Lina's cock overpowering Sylva's scent, as it truly made Makayla's head swirl with desire.

In the meantime, Sylva looked absolutely miserable, as Makayla's excited licking only made it worse for the girl. Sylva's cock was throbbing with need and her balls were swollen while the ridicules amount of pre-cum leaking from it now nearly covered Makayla's entire face. However, when Makayla suddenly apologized to Sylva and stopped licking her cock, she truly started to look desperate. "B-But Makayla... p-pleaseeee.... I need it!" Sylva lewdly groaned out, before whining like a dog to get Lina's attention. "P-Please Lina let me cum over Makayla's face!" Sylva begged, before Lina looked at her with a devious smile. "Normally I wouldn't deny my puppy a request like that, especially when begging with such honesty, but since you were so hesitantly to beg, I can't do that~." Lina chuckled while Sylva looked at Lina with despair in her eyes. "Although... I'll consider it if you're able to make me cum over Makayla's face before the wolf knots her, and if you fail... well... you'll see what happens~." Lina deviously chuckled, before Sylva looked up at her while gulping. "I-I'll do it!" Sylva yelled a bit hesitant, before Lina replaced Sylva as the one squatting in front her with her cock slightly tapping her face. "You'd better be quick or else Makayla might grow extremely jealous~." Lina chuckled, before Sylva started to stroke Lina's cock right in front of her, but instead of only stroking it like Lina did, Sylva quickly moved her mouth over Lina's throbbing cock, before strongly slurping on it right in front of Makayla's eyes. In the meantime, Lina simply coursed her fingers through both girls' hair.

Makayla tried her best to stop the wolf from shifting her slowly forwards, but eventually her face was firmly pressed against Lina's large balls, who currently was squatting in front of her and being eagerly serviced by Sylva. Some of Sylva's saliva with Lina's pre-cum spilled on Makayla's face, as the wolf continued to happily thrust his massive cock into the petite girl's pussy. At this point, Lina was petting the wolf instead of the two girls while whispering reinforcing words into his ears for using Makayla as his toy. The ragged panting of the wolf grew louder each time he slammed his thick twitching wolf cock deep against Makayla's womb, but eventually the long thrusts stopped when the wolf placed his claws against her shoulders, making sure she couldn't shift forward anymore. The entrance to Makayla's womb was being pressured by the wolf's thick cock, before she suddenly could feel the wolf move again, making incredibly short and fast thrusts into her, ramming his tip time after time against her womb. Sylva looked at the wolf and Makayla in panic before giving it her all in trying to satisfy Lina, but Lina simply chuckled with a slight ragged breath at Sylva's earnest attempt to make her cum before the wolf knots Makayla. Makayla's pussy simply won out at the end, as she could feel the wolf's knot spread her already widely spread walls even further, until his entire cock was firmly stuck inside her. Being locked with such a magnificent beast, Makayla quickly was brought over the edge by the wolf's relentless thrusting, and throughout nearly the entirety of her orgasm, the wolf continued to roughly thrust into her, until near the end, when she felt the wolf's cock twitch and stop, before the first spray of wolf cum entered her belly. Every single time Makayla felt the thick wolf cock twitch inside pussy, she felt an spray of thick cum enter stomach.

theguy09

Reputation score
Makayla's budding confidence bloomed slightly more with Lina's answer and her encouraging petting! Her breath on Makayla's ear as caused tingles throughout Makayla's body. "I-in public, huh? As l-long as I can d-do it with Sylva!" If it was just Sylva and her, alone, then Makayla was certain she would be all over Sylva right now. Her overwhelming musk was arousing Makayla to no end, not to mention the wolf pounding into her snatch at the same time! Lina's petting could only serve as a backdrop to the intense thrusts of the wolf, but the sudden shift of her clothing to reveal her own huge futa cock was hard to not notice. It was only a little bit longer than Sylva's, but from what Makayla could see with her face being pushed into Sylva's musty smelling crotch, it was much thicker than Sylva's as well! Suddenly Luna pushes her cock right in front of Makayla's face, gaining Makayla's attention. Her heavy panting, and hot breath brushed over Lina's cock. "L-lina, i-its so big." The new precum from Lina's cock was dripping all over Makayla's face. What she didn't swallow up, was starting to glaze over her face. "I-I did say I wanted your c-child as well..." Makayla was incredibly red already, so it was hard to see her new embarrassment except for when her eyes looked away. After re-stating her desires, Makayla's nose was assaulted by Lina's overwhelming musk. It was strong enough that it gradually took over Sylva's scent as well! All Makayla wanted was to just be a fuck toy for everyone in the room at this point!

By now Sylva looked like she was suffering from the edging, and without Makayla there to help push her over, she finally resorted to begging Lina. Makayla was looking forward to when Sylva would burst, but Lina shot Sylva down once again! The despair in Sylva’s eyes almost got Makayla to push her over the edge, but even with her arousal, Makayla managed to stop herself. Probably because as long as Sylva could get Lina to cum before Makayla was knotted, she could cum as well! Sylva accepted without hesitation, giving up her spot in front of Makayla for Lina, before starting to suck Lina off! The intensity and urgency that she willingly pleased Lina did cause a small pang of jealousy in Makayla, before she reminded herself that's how it should be as Lina’s pets!~ As a pet and Sylva’s mate, it was only natural for Makayla to help Sylva wasn't it? With Lina being where Sylva was previously, Makayla’s face was being pushed into Lina’s crotch by the wolf’s movements, but that worked for Makayla! She started to worship Lina’s seed factories, lightly sucking on one and switching to the other after a little!

The erotic sounds coming from Sylva’s mouth as she hurriedly tried to bring Lina to climax only drove Makayla to try and pleasure Lina even more! Although if Makayla noticed that she was about to corrupt Lina, she would stop herself, leaving Sylva to bring Lina over the edge! Meanwhile, the wolf had been thrusting continuously into Makayla’s small body. Stretching her small pussy around his massive cock as he started to move faster from the sweet, encouraging words that Lina whispered! He smashed into her womb, his tip teasing her cervix every time he bottomed out in her. As he sped up, trying to get his knot into Makayla, Makayla moaned into Lina’s balls, almost mewling. Makayla was losing her ability to think, her mind going blank as the wolf put his paws on her shoulders for leverage to put his knot into her! “Aahhhh… Sylva, i-its going in! Hurry!” Makayla warned, but she knew at this rate, Sylva was going to go blue balled! Then it happened, the knot slipped inside of her, locking her and her beast together! The pressure from the knot instantly threw Makayla over the edge, causing her to cry out in mind breaking pleasure! Her upper body lost strength, slipping to the ground as she was just a prisoner to the wolf’s whims. Unable to stop him from depositing his seed inside her… The thought made another small orgasm to go through her, milking the wolf for his seed! Her wish came true, as the massive rod inside of her twitched, and swelled before thick, magma like seed splashed into Makayla’s womb!

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
affect by Sacred seed for 3 days: It takes 3 more successes to cast an spell, Makayla takes pleasure damage to half the amount of damage dealt to her, and Makayla takes double normal pleasure damage.

Lina chuckled at Makayla's response. "I can't believe you're roping your mate into your own perversions, but I'll be sure to keep in mind to make your mating sessions a spectacle for all to behold. However, you might have to satisfy a few people from the crowd, but I'm sure you don't mind that~." Lina whispered into Makayla's ear with a sultry voice, and at the declaration to want to carry Lina's child, she responded with a patronizing smile. "If you're aiming to carry my child you'll have to work for it, my cute little puppy. You'll have to be properly trained to be my loyal bitch, one I'd love beyond an owner loving their pet."

Lina yelped a bit surprised when Makayla began to suck on her seed factories, as the strong taste of Lina's seed factories spread through Makayla's mouth. Sucking on Lina's large balls helped quite a bit, as her steady panting became more ragged, but quickly she became calm once more and scratched her fingers on top of Makayla's head with a sly smile. "How dirty, attacking me like that all of the sudden." Lina whispered. "But if you thought I'd lose myself to lust that easily, you're underestimating me. ~" Lina chuckled, before placing her hand on top of Makayla's head and forcing Makayla's face even further against her crotch, until Makayla's nose was strongly pressed against it and her mouth was filled with one of Lina's big orbs. "Be sure to give them both your full attention. ~" Lina demanded, and although Makayla wasn't sure if it was corrupting Lina, since the signs of corruption didn't show until it manifests into a mutation, Lina seemed to be encouraging Makayla to continue and it looked like she was enjoying it. While Lina's balls were being sucked by Makayla, Sylva desperately tried her best to finish off Lina, but despite her eagerly shoving the entire thing into her throat at a rapid speed, Lina was only chuckling at both of their attempts to make her cum before Makayla got knotted.

When Sylva was warned that the wolf's knot was about to enter Makayla, Sylva desperately tried to suck even rougher than before, making loud slurping noises as she went up and down Lina's shaft. However, Lina showed no sign of surrendering to the pleasure, and when the knot slipped past Makayla's pussy and locked the two together, Lina deviously smiled at Sylva's desperation. "You lost Sylva, your old companion is a much better lover then you are. Just hear Makayla's cries of pleasure." Lina teased while Sylva whined sadly, as her thick cock twitched desperately between her legs. "Oh, but do continue sucking me, if the wolf is finished with Makayla before you make me cum, you'll be punished much harder~." Lina deviously chuckled, and Sylva quickly goes back to work on Lina's cock. At the same time, Makayla could feel her womb swell with the thick seed of the wolf, as his huge knot was preventing anything from spilling out of her. "Oh, I might've forgotten to mention this, but a sacred beast's seed has a rather volatile effect on corrupted people." Lina mentions with a casually devious smile, and at that moment, Makayla could feel her womb heating up until a comfortable heat spread through her entire belly. Although, the heat wasn't the only odd thing about the wolf's cum, as Makayla noticed that her womb started to glow with a bright white light. The effects only got worse the further Makayla's belly expanded with the wolf's thick seed, until the comfortable heat spread through her entire body, and if the orgasm didn't already snap her mind, this feeling most definitely would've. Everything around Makayla felt orgasmic, her entire body felt sensitive and even the lightest movements against the floor gave her similar pleasure to her clit being softly teased and pinched. Furthermore, Makayla's mind was turned into a complete mess, and with each passing second, this only became worse as more thick wolf seed was filling her womb.

Eventually, the wolf dismounted Makayla and turned around, forcing the two to be stuck ass to ass. Makayla's lower body was suspended in the air as the knot refused to release her, and like this, the wolf continued to fill Makayla's womb. It took nearly half an hour before the wolf's knot finally shrunk to the point where it slipped out, and with thick seed spraying from Makayla's pussy, her lower body hit the floor. The bright glow was becoming fainter, but the comfortable heat wasn't, as Makayla's entire body continued to feel extremely sensitive. "Hmm... sadly Sylva... it looks like you lose again." Lina groaned out, before grabbing Sylva's head and shoving her roughly back and forth over her cock. At that time, the wolf lies his twitching and seed covered cock in front of Makayla's face, as a bit of the thick seed and Makayla's juices were smeared against her cheek. "Now then Makayla, be a good little puppy and finish the job.~" Lina chuckled.

theguy09

Reputation score
“It’s, Ahhhh… It’s my way of making it u-up to my Mate!” Another shiver went through Makayla from Lina’s breath on her sensitive ears. It felt surprisingly good to call Sylva her Mate, and she wanted to take every chance she could to do so. Even if it was to ask for her Mate to join her in public. “B-by the end, I doubt I would even be able to deny them the attention they want.” Well as long as Sylva and herself were allowed to finish that was. Even if it was her first time with Sylva, where it happened didn't matter to Makayla, her lust for Sylva was just growing to that degree that she didn't care! At the same time, Lina’s teasing and making a challenge out of Makayla’s lust for her, ignited Makayla’s fetish and desire. She’d have to earn the right to be with Lina’s child, by being something more than just a pet. Was that even possible? Was there something more down the path she was on than just being a pet? All she knew was being a pet, but the possibility of earning the right to be something more than a pet excited her. Could she get Lina to genually love her? To be loved by her master would be the peak for Makayla. What was being a loyal pet in the face of being loved? There was practically a flame in Makayla’s beautiful ruby eyes, which looked up adoringly at Lina as she started to suck on Lina’s orbs.

Lina’s yelp only tempted Makayla to suck slightly harder, drawing the strong flavor and scent of Lina into her. At first it seemed like she was helping Sylva bring Lina to climax, but Lina’s ragged breaths soon turned calm again, sending a patronizing smirk to Makayla. How she had such a strong endurance that she wasn’t showing signs of coming yet, Makayla didn't know. Instead, with Lina’s help in guiding her, Makayla was fully sucking one of the seed factories into her mouth, moaning into it, while sucking and latering it in attention from her tongue! If she wasn’t being fucked by the biggest doggy cock she had ever taken, Makayla might have been fully immersed in Lina’s scent, drawn to only be able to focus on worshiping her! The worry of corruption still stood, but it was growing weaker as Lina encouraged the act and Makayla started to get into it, switching her attention to the other ball! She could only hope she wasn’t corrupting Lina, as there were no signs until a mutation. Meanwhile, Sylva was practically throat fucking herself with Lina’s cock in her attempt to get her to cum! Another pang of jealousy, but she thinking about how wonderful if she could fall in love with both of the girls suppressed that feeling.

Makayla's warning to Sylva drove the other girl to try even harder in her attempt to get Lina to finish! Unfortunately for Sylva, Lina took the pleasure in stride, still resisting the urge to cum, sealing Sylva’s punishment as Makayla’s pussy was spread wide for the wolf’s knot entering her! Her mind was slowly going blank as the wolf brought both of them closer to their climax’s. She could just barely register Lina’s teasing to Sylva and her next challenge for her poor edged mate. The subsequent slurping noises coming from above her head were quite erotic, the image of Sylva slurping all over Lina’s cock while her spit and Lina’s precum got everywhere floated in Makayla’s emptying mind. Her moans were only growing louder, more wild, and more filled with lust as the wolf fucked her. Her own sucking of Lina’s orbs were growing more and more absentmindedly, turning into a soft pleasurable pressure and warmth for a ball at a time. It all but died out as the first stream of thick, hot, doggy seed splashed into the back of her womb. It was the herald to Makayla’s own orgasm, as she let out a silent scream of pleasure, her mouth and eyes wide with orgasmic pleasure! It wasn't stopping in anyway. Her womb visibly swelling with each blast of seed, but that wasn’t the even the most pleasurable thing. Her womb had started to glow with a divine white light, growing brighter as more semen was added to collection in her womb! A comfortable warmth like being tucked away in a nice warm bed was spreading through her! It started only in her belly, but as that expanded with cum, the warmth spread until she felt like she was in a cloud of pleasure. Something seemed to snap in Makayla as the light grew dim and her body grew oh so sensitive! She was gone, and her body ran on instinct alone. Every single sensation, whether it was just a breeze or the rough floorboards was enough to drive her to another smaller orgasam, extending the one she was having with the wolf! By now the wolf had filled her with so much of his thick cum, she looked pregnant!

After some unknown time, Makayla could feel the wolf discounting her even through the fluffy cotton candy in her head. They were ass to ass now, still locked together through the enormous knot, sealing all of the sperm into her. She had no strength to lift herself even if she wanted to, leaving her ass high in the air, with the dick inside of her supporting her. If it wasn't for the fact that it was a slightly uncomfortable position or the mind braking sensitivity still affecting her body, Makayla probably would have passed out with a contented smile on her face. Instead she laid on the ground, resting and moaning when ever the wolf even slightly shifted. It took a half hour of this pleasurable torture till the wolf finally released her, his knot shrinking till it was small enough to pull out. By now Makayla had recovered enough strength to not just fall down, yet that strength waned as she had another mini-climax. The pressure that had built from all the thick cum inside of her finally had a release! A few globs of the stuff shot out of her before just leaving out of her. Meanwhile, the wolf had moved his filthy cock in front of her face, both Lina and the wolf demanding she clean her mess. She panted in response, licking up leftover cum and love juices from the shaft before moving to the head and doing the same. She only took a couple of licks before swallowing the cock, sucking it clean while enjoying the intense sensitive pleasure she felt from doing so!

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Makayla eagerly licked the wolf cock in front of her, tasting the delicious thick creamy seed from the wolf mixed with her own sweet juices. It last long before the sacred seed of the wolf affected Makayla's tongue even further, as at first it only felt like someone was erotically caressing her tongue, but soon enough it felt like she was grinding her pussy against the wolf's filthy shaft, hungrily wanting to be pounded by it again. In the meantime, the wolf's musky scent, only made Makayla's brains scramble even more, as the delicious scent of the used wolf cock together with the scent of her own pussy made her even giddier then before. Makayla only managed to resist the temptation to shove the entire cock into her mouth for a couple of licks, and as she shoved the entire cock into her mouth, she quickly realized that it felt like shoving her pussy over the wolf cock to ride him. The increased sensitivity encouraged Makayla to shove her mouth eagerly over the dirty wolf cock, encouraging her to try to slide the entire enormous red wolf cock into her it and slowly traveling her tongue along the wolf's filthy shaft to savor the taste. Furthermore, Lina, who was now erotically panting at the sight of Makayla cleaning the wolf's cock, was gently rubbing the back of Makayla's head, sending intense shivers of pleasure down her spine.

Quickly, if Makayla was eagerly sucking the wolf cock, she cleaned the entire thing, and the wolf would pull out his thick cock, leaving the area around her mouth covered with the wolf's thick seed mixed with her juices. Of course, if Makayla wanted to savor the moment or couldn't clean it fast enough, she found the wolf cock excitedly swelling inside her mouth until she was sliding her mouth over a thick excited red cock she could barely fit, forcing her to stuff the wolf's thick red leaking tip deep inside her throat, as thick ropes of pre-cum dripped into her throat, only making the entire ordeal last even longer. If Makayla cleaned the wolf cock the slow way, it took her nearly half an hour of slowly sliding the thick wolf cock in and out her mouth until it was completely clean, and worryingly, she'd leave the wolf in an clearly aroused state, as there was now a thick aroused wolf cock swinging between its legs.

Once Makayla was done cleaning the wolf cock, she noticed that Lina was no longer holding herself back, as she was loudly panting whenever she slammed Sylva's mouth over her cock. In the meantime, poor Sylva was hazily looking at Lina's groin while her thick cock between her legs was useless shaking and twitching with need, as a small puddle of pre-cum was forming right under her tip. "I hope you're ready for you reward~." Lina panted at Makayla, slamming Sylva's head over her cock a couple more times, before pulling Sylva's head away. "Be a good girl and open wide!" Lina groaned, before her thick twitching cock erupted, releasing thick strings of hot seed over Makayla's face, until her face and hair was covered with Lina's strong smelling seed. Lina looked at Makayla's seed covered face and with a smile of satisfaction while chuckling amused. "This look really suits you my sweet puppy, perhaps I should use you more often like this~."

theguy09

Reputation score
Makayla didn't hold back as she licked the wolf’s creamy and delicious cum and her own sweet love juices away from the wolf’s dirty cock. The tastes excited her, and she couldn't help but play with some if the thick cum when she got a mouthful of it. Eventually the divine cum started to have the same effect it had on her pussy, and her tongue felt like someone was erroticaly playing with it, which only made it feel even better when she used her tongue to swish and savor the mouthfuls of cum she would lick up! It didn't take long for more fun to soak into her mouth, practically making it into a proper mouth pussy, as the pleasure she got was no less than actually grinding her pussy up against the cock! Makayla was practically working only on instinct at this point from the previous orgasm erasing any thoughts that came to her mind. It was hard to not just break into giddy giggles at every reminder that her womb was so bloated from cum! Not to mention the effects the wolf’s scent was having on her. It was soaking into her as well, claiming her as the wolf’s bitch toy, while scrambling her thoughts even more! All it took was a few more licks of her erotically sensitive tongue for Makayla to succumb to the desire to swallow all of the wolf’s dick! As she took what she could of the wolf’s length, she realized how, how good it felt to do so! A shudder went through her as it felt like she had just taken the wolf into her pussy once again! A fervent look appeared on Makayla’s face as she practically swallowed the rest of the wolf meat, taking her time to use her tongue to slowly lick up all the erotic juices on the shaft! She was so single mindedly absorbed in her task that she didn't even notice Lina’s panting and arousal from her actions! Only registering the head petting she received for her actions!

As Makayla slowly savored the feeling and tastes of the wolf meat, she noticed how the cock was slowly inflating once again with arousal. Once it was back to full size, Makayla had trouble shoving the entire thing into her mouth. Infact, she was only able to do so once the tip of his cock reached deep into her throat, spilling small rivers of precum into her stomach! The size of his cock made Makayla's efforts take much longer, and nearly half an hour went by as she slowly cleaned the cock. When she finally finished, the now aroused wolf cock was clean of all but it’s new precum around the tip, and her own spit covering the thing. Where as she still had some streaks of cum around her mouth.

Done with her task, Makayla finally noticed Lina’s panting, and that she was speeding up the throat fucking Sylva was receiving! Speaking of the poor futa pet, a puddle had formed under the tip of her cock, made mostly of her own precum! Her eyes were glazed over, much like how Makayla’s were, through her eyes were clouded in need, while Makayla’s still spoke of the mind shattering pleasure she was still going through, with her being so divinely sensitive. Makayla visibly perked up at the notice of a reward, shivering at the movement and thought. With a few more slams into Sylva, Makayla opened her mouth wide, closed her eyes, and sat obediently on her knees waiting for her reward! Lina’s massive, hot, and thick load quickly covered Makayla’s face, filling her mouth as well with her new delicious reward. Lina’s cum tasted so good that she played with it with her tongue, much as like how she did with the wolf’s, showing her appreciation to Lina! She smiled sweetly to Lina’s declaration, before swallowing the load! Once she swallowed, a thought that finally wasn't fragmented and interrupted by pleasure made its way into her head. She should share with Sylva! Giggling at the thought, Makayla gathered most of the cum on her face, the wolf’s included into her mouth, leaving a nice glaze on her face before crawling to Sylva. Once there, she grasped Sylva’s head with both hands and brought her into an intimate kiss, wrapping her tongue around Sylva’s and wrestling it, while sharing the concoction of seed in her mouth!

Last edited:
OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Lina chuckled amused at Makayla's passionate and slow cleaning, watching the show with an intrigued look on her face. "What a good little puppy, cleaning your master with such care. ~" Lina chuckled. "But you do know if you clean him slowly like that, he'll become excited right? Not that you would probably mind, you probably can't wait for him to violate your body later tonight~." Lina whispered softly into Makayla's ears, and there seemed to be truly no end to cleaning the red wolf cock, as it continuously kept spilling pre-cum which dirtied the cock once again. However, eventually Makayla managed to clean the wolf cock with her tongue, but like Lina said, the wolf walked away panting with his thick cock still swinging between his legs, which he surely was going to use later on Makayla.

When Makayla obediently awaited her reward for her hard work, Lina looked at her with a proud patronizing smile. Due to Makayla's submissively presenting herself, Lina couldn't help but cover a few more things then Makayla's face and hair. Soon Lina covered Makayla's breasts with thick ropes of sticky cum, after which she quickly followed by covering her stomach and then her crotch. Now Makayla's entire body smelled like Lina's strong erotic aroma, which already had an intense and overwhelming smell that only became stronger when she was covered with it. With how absolutely overpoweringly Makayla smelled of Lina's delicious seed, there wouldn't be any doubt to who she'd belong to. Furthermore, when Makayla went to share her delicious treat with her mate, she noticed that her thorough cleaning had another consequence, as Lina was roughly milking Sylva's cock. Makayla had no idea how long ago Lina started doing this, as she was completely entranced with cleaning the massive wolf cock when this began, but looking at Sylva's ecstatic expression gave a hint. Makayla could see a clear puddle of saliva forming under Sylva's lolling tongue, which was hanging out due to her constantly uncontrollably and passionately panting, and by looking into her eyes Makayla could clearly see that the girl was completely unaware of her surroundings. Lina however, didn't seem bothered at all by the Sylva's constant begging and groaning, as she continued to stroke Sylva's painfully erected cock with an intense speed and roughness, swirling her fingers around the entire shaft before kneading her fingers across Sylva's tip, which she only stopped whenever Sylva was edging closely to releasing her seed all over the floor. However, this cruel punishment made Sylva completely defenseless against Makayla's assault, as she instinctively accepted the slimy thick seed concoction through Makayla's mouth. It only took seconds before both girls' taste buds were overwhelmed with the taste of Lina's cum and wolf cum, as both of the girls eagerly spread the delicious concoction across each other's tongues and through each other's mouths. "What a good little puppy, sharing your reward with your mate!" Lina proudly whispered into Makayla's ear, before giving her sizable butt a soft smack of approval. Unless Makayla pulled away, their passionate kiss lasted quiet sometime, as the thick slimy concoction the two of them were sharing slowly became smaller and smaller, until only their seed covered tongues remained. Even so, their tongues continued to wrestle against each other for a bit afterwards, and the entire time Makayla could taste the strong taste of the wolf cum and Lina cum concoction, which only continued to grow stronger whenever the two girl's tongues met. Of course, Makayla couldn't help but enjoy the intense pleasure of Sylva's tongue grinding against hers, which felt like as if Sylva was cleaning Makayla's pussy thoroughly, and in the aroused state Sylva was at, she wouldn't be surprised if Sylva would obediently clean Makayla's pussy if she presented it.

In the end, Lina forcibly broke the two of them apart leaving their mouths smeared with seed and with the taste of cum. "Now now girls, are you trying to make me jealous?" Lina chuckled, before releasing Sylva's cock. "Now I'm sorry to tell you Makayla, but since your mate let me down I'll have to be punish you both for her tardiness~." Lina announced with a devious grin across her face. "It's only fair that the both of you get punished when one messes up right? You're each other's mates after all." Lina chuckled, after which Sylva immediately spoke up. "T-That's not fair! M-Makayla shouldn't be punished because of me!" Sylva yelled out in an erotic voice, as the girl couldn't help but grind her cock against her own legs. "Nonsense, you're mates, you'll be rewarded together and punished together. Besides, unruly little puppies like you try much harder when they get someone they care in trouble~." Lina deviously chuckled, which Sylva only replied to with a naughty whimper. "But... I'm not heartless, so I'll let Makayla choose her punishment, while I already have a severe punishment in mind for you, you bad little puppy." Lina chuckled, before roughly smacking Sylva's ass cheeks, making her loudly groan. "Now sweety, you can either be punished by being completely bound to the wolf for tonight, sleeping outside bound and defenseless, becoming the official erotic maid in your pack and/or being mercilessly teased with toys each single night for the next month. If you're confused by the and, it's because you're allowed to take multiple if you want, I might even go easier on Sylva if you take them all, but I probably won't~." Lina chuckled deviously.

theguy09

Reputation score
Makayla was savoring every lick of wolf dick, and the heavenly cum that covered it. With every lick, Makayla's mouth pussy became slightly more sensitive, only further increasing Makayla's pleasure and cock drunkenness. “S-Soo good~” The puppy groaned as worshiped her Alpha’s cock, not minding that by the end her cleaning, her Alpha would be hard as a rock once again. Lina’s teasing actually made Makayla unconsciously suck on the cock a little harder as she lusted for another round with her Alpha later in the day. Though right now she could only fully focus on cleaning, as time went on more and more precum covered the twitching cock, increasing the work she had to do. Finally, her Alpha’s cock was fully clean of all those delicious juices, and what was left was exactly what Lina had predicted. The Wolf was hard once again, panting in arousal as he turned around and walked off, his thick dick swinging with every step. If he keeps on fucking me, I wonder who’s kids I'm going to have in me first?~ Just thinking about it in her aroused state brought a mini orgasm.

Waiting for her reward was worth it to see Lina's proud smile. She sat, presenting herself to Lina’s magnificent rod, with her mouth open wide in hope to catch at least some of her Master’s creamy treat fresh out of her balls. Not only did she get her wish, but Makayla was covered head to crotch in Lina’s smelly cum! There were hot ropes of thick, stinky, and sticky cum covering Makayla. With the amount of cum soaking her, there was no avoiding being stained with Lina’s errotic musk, making it clear to everyone who she officially belonged to! The aroma was so overpowering that it quickly became the only thing Makayla could smell. With the amount she was covered with, it was quite easy to gather a mouthful of Lina’s and her Alpha’s cum. Finally turning her attention to her Mate, Makayla finally noticed the condition she was in. Her eyes were foggy with lust and need from the edging Lina was treating her to. She was constantly panting and drooling with a small puddle on the floor from her tongue that was hanging out of her mouth. Her cock was constantly being kneaded and jerked off by Lina's soft hand right until her twitching showed she was about to cum all over the floor, and then Lina stopped her attentions, leaving Sylva right on the edge she oh so dearly needed to cross. No doubt this was in no way the first time Luna had done this to Sylva with how long she had spent slobbering all over wolf cock. Somehow through out everything Sylva was suffering from, she had an ecstatic look on her face. She certainly looked like she already was enjoying her new life. Feeling her own happiness for Sylva’s happiness, Makayla took Sylva’s face into her hands and brought their lips together into a passionate kiss. With no resistance from Sylva, the concoction of wolf cum and Lina’s cum is eagerly shared between the two pets. Locked in her kiss with her Mate, Makayla couldn't bring herself to stop to reply to her Master’s approval. Using her tongue she passed the delicious concoction between both of them, with each passing moment the thick and slimy treat decreases as they swallow some of it. Wanting to savor both the cum and her Mate, their passionate kiss goes on and on, until eventually only enough cum is left to coat both of those tongues. Every time Sylva’s tongue would rub up against Makayla's, pleasure equivalent to having her pussy eaten out spread through her from her still sensitive mouth. Oh gods, I don't want to stop… The wrestling between their tongues brought a strong taste of the delicious cum each time they touched…

Makayla easily lost track of time in her passion, and eventually after some amount of time, Lina broke the two puppies apart. Makayla had cum smeared across her lips and face, with a strand of Sylva’s saliva connecting their lips together. She had a somewhat vacant expression on her face, drunk off of what had to be easily the best kiss she ever had, only to be brought back at the sound of Her Master's voice. Biting her lower lip, Makayla spoke up. “I-if you want one too, I-I wouldn't mind…” What would her Master taste like? As for punishments, Makayla trusted that she wouldn't be hurt by whatever Lina had in mind, so she couldn't bring herself to go against what was decided for her. Her Mate was so cute rubbing her cock between her legs while begging for Makayla sake. “S-Sylva, even if it's only a chance, I don't mind suffering to help you! Let me be here for you when Master is done with your punishments!” P-plus it won't be t-that bad… What would Lina be able to come up with? She shivered in anticipation.

As it turned out, every choice Makayla was given had it's own erotic appeal to the submissive pet. Although Makayla was tempted to take as many as she could, she knew that she needed to travel out to the Dryads tower soon, so she couldn't be super tired out for the journey from endless orgasms…. Yet I need to try and help Sylva… “Master, p-please p-punish me with being tied to the wolf for the night, and with having me be your m-maid.” Makayla blushed and looked downwards as she asked for her erotic punishments.

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Lina chuckled at Makayla's request for a kiss, before she smeared a little of her own dirty cum, that covered Makayla's face, across Makayla's lips. "Is my puppy really offering such a filthy kiss?" Lina inquired, before putting her hand to Makayla's chin and making her stare directly into Lina's eyes. "Such a filthy little puppy, but I do enjoy my puppies this way~." Lina whispered, before planting her lips firmly against Makayla's cum covered lips. Lina's kiss was much more aggressive then Sylva's, as she nearly immediately invaded Makayla's mouth, and of course Lina's tongue was much more aggressive then Sylva's, as she aggressively and passionately started to wrestle against Makayla's sensitive cum covered tongue. Whenever Makayla tried to match Lina's aggressiveness, Lina competitively increased her own, and eventually Makayla was forced to merely accept Lina's kiss, as Makayla's sensitive mouth left her pussy gushing with need. Even after Lina took full control over Makayla's movements she didn't ease up, in fact she took the opportunity to mercilessly tease the girl's sensitive mouth and tongue, until her legs started to feel soaked with her own juices. Lina continued to kiss Makayla like this, until the sweet taste of Lina's mouth was mixed nicely with the taste of the wolf's and Lina's cum. "Hmm... It's been a while since I've taste wolf cock." Lina chuckled after she pulled away from Makayla. After they broke away, Makayla couldn't help but notice that Sylva was glaring a bit at them while dry humping to the floor below her.

Lina looked a bit surprised at Makayla's answer. "Oh? You're actually choosing two of them? You know that unless you take all of them I won't even consider being soft on Sylva right?" Lina chuckled before gently stroking her fingers over Makayla's face. "However, if you were truly a naughty puppy you should take three of them instead." Lina sweetly whispered into Makayla's ear, trying to convince her to take one more of the four punishments. "But... that's your choice, from now on you'll be my little puppy maid, which is great since I usually was the one that cooked and cleaned. Of course you're not going to clean the conventional way, but I'm pretty sure you secretly hoped that~." Lina chuckled before turning to Sylva. "As for you my little disobedient puppy, I'll give you a small little mark on your balls that will increase your seed production, and I'll attach those golden rings to you that will prevent you from coming~." Lina chuckled, before she took out two golden rings, one that looked like it was going to go around her cock and the other around her balls.

Sylva had a mixed expression of panic and arousal on her face, as the girl couldn't help but uncomfortable grind her cock against her own thighs. "T-That's way too cruel!" Sylva said with desperation. "You can't put that thing on me!" Sylva complained, after which Lina gave a rough smack on Sylva's bottom which caused the girl to softly whimper, as her cock twitched with delight. "Oh silly little puppy, I can and I will. You're my property now and I'll train the both of you in anyway way I please~." Lina said with a devious smile, before sliding the golden ring over Sylva's painfully erected cock and her twitch balls. After the rings met at the base of Sylva's cock and balls, they suddenly started to shrink, until they were tightly constricting them, leaving the girl to whimper sadly. Makayla could see some of the effects immediately, as both Sylva's cock and balls looked more swollen. However, Lina didn't stop there, as she quickly moved on the press two of her fingers against each ball Sylva had, leaving a pink dimly glowing heart at the front of them. "And done~." Lina stated, as Sylva couldn't stop swinging her thick swollen cock between her legs from the need to cum. "Of course... this is only the first part of your punishment~." Lina cruelly chuckled. "W-What isn't this already enough?" Sylva yelled desperately, before giving Makayla a pleading look.

theguy09

Reputation score
Makayla perked up as Lina brought her hand to Makayla's face, smearing some of the glaze of cum left on her face onto her lips. “P-please? Can I?” She stuttered, losing her confidence she had when she asked as Lina so dominantly reacted. Her body went soft and jelly like as she looked into Lina's intense stare, blushing slightly as Lina praised her puppy. Fully absorbed in Lina’s eyes, the sudden kiss Lina's full and plush lips against her own comes as a surprise, earning a surprised yet muffled squeak which quickly turns into a moan under Lina’s expert tongue. The difference between her Master's and her Mate's kisses was obvious almost immediately. Lina was much more aggressive compared to the more innocent kiss she and her mate had shared. Almost instantly assaulting Makayla's tongue with her own and proceeding to wrestling her pet's still sensitive tongue into submission. Makayla tried to return the kiss with her own tongue, but Lina became even more aggressive! It took a few more tries till it was impossible for Makayla to even resist. Eventually Makayla became so overwhelmed by Lina that she went slightly limp, her eyes rolling up from a mixture of lack of oxygen and just shear pleasure! Lina was dominating Makayla through her mouth pussy, ingraining her own taste into her pets mouth. It didn't take long for the pleasure to cause Makayla's inner thighs to be soaked in her own love juices. When she was finally released from the kiss, Makayla's eyes were unfocused and all watery. “So.... good” She quietly mumbled between gasps for breath after being freed from Lina’s kiss. The cute and jealous air humping and frown from her Sylva was oh so attractive. She needed to find some way to serve her Mate soon. It was cute and attractive, but Makayla wouldn't be able to stand her mate truly upset with her. It would mean she had betrayed her trust!

After her previous thoughts and Lina saying that all four choices were requirements for even a chance to relieve Sylva, there was only a little pause before Makayla changed her decision. “N-never mind just one more! I’ll take a-all f-four punishments then!” Her legs trembled ever so slightly after the declaration. Was it a good choice to accept every punishment? Perhaps all the overwhelming pleasure she would no doubt receive would turn her into a full fledged pet for Lina… It was going to be very busy for a long while. Hopefully it would all end well enough… “I don't r-really know how to cook all that well, but I can try my best!” She barely knew anything about how to cook, but maybe she would be able to do it with a bit of direction, perverted direction most likely.

Sylva’s own punishments were just as bad as Makayla's, though now that Makayla had accepted every punishment offered, it would be difficult to tell which one of them had it worst! Lina pulled out two magical and golden cock rings, one for the base of Sylva’s cock, and the other for the base of Sylva’s plump balls! As Lina explained Sylva's punishments, the new pet quite obviously couldn't stop herself from rubbing her twitching cock against her thighs from her fear and arousal. Sylva put up some resistance to the punishment, but a quick smack to her pale ass and a reminder that she was now Lina’s property, the rings went on with no difficulty! Almost immediately they seemed to be doing their job, Sylva’s cock seemed thicker and her balls a bit swollen. Though it didn't end there, Lina pressed a finger against each of Sylva’s balls, casting a magic of some kind to leave a slightly glowing pink heart on each orb! The look Sylva gave Makayla pulled at her heart. “M-master, isn't that too cruel? P-please be less hard on her, o-or at least let my Mate cum every once in a while!”

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Lina gave Makayla a pleased smile when she heard the girl take on all four punishments. Lina crouched down in front of her excited pet, before rubbing her hands excitedly against Makayla's cheeks, and ending it by gently coursing her fingers through Makayla's beautiful red locks. "What a good puppy! You're such a brave little thing to protect your mate like that." Lina excitedly complimented Makayla for her obedience, before chuckling when Makayla declared she didn't know how to cook. "Don't worry sweetie, even if you knew how to cook, it wouldn't have done you much good. An erotic maid shouldn't cook normally, they need to cook using their lewd holes or else they wouldn't be that erotic~." Lina chuckled. When Makayla plead for Sylva's release, Lina closed her eyes, before she looked at Makayla with a gentle smile. "Since you've been an obedient pet and have taken all four punishments, I'll give you three options." Lina said with a smile and Sylva looked at Makayla with a relieved expression before giving her a thankful nod. Of course, Sylva's also leered hungrily at Lina's butt, which was only swinging inches away from Sylva's face and leered at Makayla's exposed body, as she couldn't help resist the temptation to lewdly thrust her thick swollen cock into the air. The only thing it seemed to do for Sylva however was causing her big swollen balls to only swell thicker and fling long strings of thick pre-cum across her own stomach, as the excited girl hazily looked at both their bodies.

When Lina noticed Sylva was thrusting lewdly like that in the air, and a bit of the pre-cum oozing from Sylva's tip hit Lina's round butt, she quickly turned around and gave Sylva's swollen tip a quick swat, which caused Sylva to loudly groan and her cock to twitch. "You better stop that naughty puppy." Lina chuckled cruelly and Sylva replied by forcing her trembling ass on the floor, and giving Lina a quick nod. "Now, as I was saying, I'll give you one of three options. Option number one, I'll let Sylva spend the night with me, giving her a chance to impregnate me and you'll have to get pregnant with twelve different things, before you are allowed to mate with Sylva. Option two, you'll be tied to Sylva instead of the wolf tonight and I'll give her a stimulant so she can keep going the entire night. Of course, you two will sleep outside and you'll probably end up giving her a bunch of corruption. Third option, as Sylva's bitch you'll take all her punishments and give up all your rewards to her. Of course, this means that she'll always get the fancier bed, equipment and even gains control over your personal allowance or any money you make. And of course you're allowed to take multiple of them or even add your own little request to them, and since you want to make your owner proud, I'm sure you'll meet my expectations as my favorite little puppy." Lina sweetly explained to Makayla, before she felt her owner gently caress the top of her head. When Makayla was considering her options, Lina scooped up the filthy juices Sylva accidently covered Lina's round ass with and brought the finger in front of Makayla's mouth. The strong scent of Sylva's desperate pre-cum filled Makayla's nose and with a slow motion, Lina force the entire finger into Makayla's mouth, before she slowly began to spread Sylva's juices across Makayla's sensitive tongue, in an attempt to make Makayla only think with lustful desire.

theguy09

Reputation score
Makayla grinned with happiness from Lina’s praise for her sacrifice for Sylva and Lina running her fingers through her hair. A tingle went down her spine. It felt like an itch she didn’t even know she had had just been satisfied by the petting. “It just feels like the r-right thing to do for her..” From the eager way she replied, it was suddenly quit easy to imagine puppy ears and a dog tail wagging happily on the kneeling pet. Even with Lina telling telling her she wouldn't necessarily have to cook, Makayla almost innocently still had only a vague clue of what Lina would have her doing… though if that idea was correct… It would be soooooo erotic. She bit her lower lip as she thought to herself. Makayla returned Sylva’s nod, not wanting to interrupt her master, though it seemed Sylva managed to do so on her own with her swollen and leaking cock while she had been hazily gazing between her Mate and Master. No doubt she was desperately imagining herself fucking Lina! If her cock rings were taken off, her swollen balls would probably pump all of their built up seed in an instant! It was only because Sylva had also been looking at Makayla with that same lust fed fire in her eyes that Makayla didn't start to feel jealous. When the rope of precum landed on Lina’s round butt, Makayla couldn't help but momentarily be entranced by how absurdly beautiful Lina was. No wonder Sylva was air humping so much, to the point she was covering herself with her own precum, while checking Lina out.

A quick swat from Lina to Sylva’s cock quieted the horny puppy down as she forced herself to stop air humping. A small voice in Makayla grumbled that the cute show was over. Lina turned back to Makayla and laid out three options to free Sylva from any other punishments. After listening to all of her 3 options, Makayla sunk into her own mind to think. The first: Sylva would get the chance to impregnate their master that night, but Makayla couldn't fuck her mate till she had carried the children of 12 different things! So even if she became a breeding toy for the Divine Wolf and had multiple litters of pups, she still would be so far away from being able to be with her mate! Not to mention the pain of jealousy that Makayla selfishly felt when she heard that Lina would be possibly bred by her Mate! In Sylva’s lusty haze she would be fucking Lina with wild abandon, just wanting to pour as much of her thick seed into Lina as she could! Makayla shook her head while rejecting the first option. It would be too long till she could be with her mate…S-she wouldn't be too jealous if that happened, not at all... The second: Instead of being tied to and fucked by the Divine Wolf, Makayla would be tied to Sylva who would be amped up on a stimulant so she could fuck Makayla senseless for the entire night, with anyone able to watch since they would be left outside! Now that would have been the default choice if not for what Lina pointed out… She could still corrupt until she had seen the Dryad. She couldn't do that to Sylva, who wouldn't give a damn in her current state. Another rejected choice. The final one: Makayla would become Sylva’s bitch as well as Mate, while accepting every punishment Sylva received. Meaning she would have claim to all that was Makayla’s, able to take and use whatever she wanted while Makayla was punished in her stead… As long as Sylva had a clear mind she would never abuse Makayla… right? Sylva could practically turn Makayla into a pet’s slave with her power. Makayla’s thoughts drifted towards more and more lewd ones. ‘Able to do whatever she wanted…’ No matter, it was the only one that she didn't outright reject, it would be her choice.

Coming out of her focused thought, Makayla found that she had somehow been focused on her own thoughts that she had started to absentmindedly suck and lick Lina’s finger that had been covered with precum. All she could taste and smell was Sylva’s precum that now lightly coated her mouth pussy! Blushing furiously, Makayla popped Lina’s finger out of her mouth, while stammering, “I-I’ll take the third o-option! A-and maybe once the Dryad p-purges me of corruption, w-we could do that second one as well… It d-doesn't so-sound that bad...” Perking up as she suddenly realized something, Makayla opens her mouth to speak once again. “Speaking of that, Elisse said something about me having to see the Dryad in a certain time frame, a-and I heard it could take days to get to the tower… Will we have enough time to get there…?”

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Lina looked at Makayla with devious smirk when she made her choice, before Lina smiled at Makayla when she asked if they'd have enough time. "We're leaving tomorrow and it shouldn't take longer than a week. There shouldn't be much resistance as well, since you'll simply present your ass if we find any hostile animals along the way. In my experience, it's the easiest way to deal with them." Lina stated. "However, if I were in your place, I would be more worried about tonight. Your mate has been really disobedient and you already had a lot of punishment ahead of you." Lina cooed, before she pulled Sylva in front of Makayla, putting Sylva twitching cock right in front of Makayla's face. "Since you've been such a good little puppy Makayla, I'm going to reward your mate by pleasing her cock, but since she still isn't allowed to waste her seed... you're going to be punished whenever she does." Lina chuckled deviously, before she began sliding off Sylva's cock ring and released the rings around Sylva's balls. "Now, lie down on the floor and expose yourself to your mate, that way she can cover her bitch with her seed." Lina cooed, patiently waiting for Makayla to follow her instructions and if Makayla did follow her instructions, she continued on.

Lina slowly began to grab a hold of Sylva's swollen cock, before gently stroking her hand over the woman's shaft. Thick strings of sticky liquid began to drip down from the tip of Sylva's cock, slowly dropping on top of Makayla's stomach. "M-Makayla... I-I can't..." Sylva groaned and panted, the woman clenching her teeth with determination, clearly wanting to save Makayla from the punishment she'll receive. "Oh my... she's actually holding on, I'm impressed with how much my cute little puppies care for each other." Lina giggled, before her hand suddenly began to speed up, clearly trying to milk an orgasm out of Sylva, but despite Sylva's condition, she managed to hold back, as intensely stared down at Makayla's exposed body. Although Sylva was holding on, Makayla could clearly see Sylva's swollen balls and thick leaking cock twitch with desire, as the scent of Sylva's desire filled the air. "I-I can't.... give up..." Sylva grunted, as her legs started to tremble and Makayla could see Sylva's big orbs grow a bit bigger when the hearts put on Sylva's balls began to faintly glow. "My... she's really holding on. Maybe you should encourage Sylva a little." Lina said to Makayla, before Lina returned to doing long slow strokes over Sylva's cock, occasionally grabbing a hold of the woman's twitching tip and roughly rub it in the palm of her hand. Sylva however, still looked determined to spare Makayla, which looked extremely more difficult for the girl as time went on. Of course, a bit of encouragement from Makayla would probably set Sylva over the edge, but it might give Sylva the idea that abusing her power over Makayla is something she wants.

theguy09

Reputation score
A thrill went through Makayla when Lina explained her plan for getting her to the Dyrad’s tower. From what Elisse implied, they would probably run into a good number of hostile animals because of her. Would she be spreading too much corruption if they did it that way? She didn't get much time to think on it as there was a much more pressing issue as Lina pointed out. Her Mate had been a bad pet, and she was going to be suffering quite a few punishments this night.... Another thrill went through her. “T-thank you Master for having some mercy on her. I apologize for my Mate for her disobedience.” Makayla said as she lowered her head in submission as Sylva was brought before her and freed from her cock rings. “Yes M-master!” Some excitement leaked into her voice as she shifted around on the ground to lay down before her Mate. Makayla’s inner pet was anticipating what her Master might do to her. Now on the ground the pet could only stare at the huge cock that was linked to her punishments. Above her, Sylva’s cock was clearly twitching even only at the touch of the cool air.

Though when Lina’s fingers wrapped around the swollen cock, thick strings of precum almost immediately leaked from the tip, down onto Makayla’s bare skin. Within just a few strokes of her meaty cock Sylva was already moaning and panting that she couldn't hold on. “You c-can do it!” She responded, her voice a little shaky because of hesitation instead of her usual shyness. Sylva held a determined look on her face even, squeezing her eyes shut with teeth clenched, as her cock started to jump more and more in pleasure! As she watched that expression, Makayla’s chest started to heat up… Could she actually hold herself back for her? “I would do the same for her!” Makayla responded to Lina’s comment. Somehow even as Lina’s hand sped up and Sylva’s scent absolutely covered Makayla, Sylva held on. Her balls were growing plumper and plumper as the now magic assisted factories overproduced because of their owner’s desire to cum! It even started to look painful.... During all of this Makayla’s vision was split between staring into her Mate’s eyes and staring at her cock. Now a new feeling joined that heat in her chest, one she could name, worry. It didn't matter if Sylva could hold on if she was hurting herself for Makayla! And with Sylva’s verbal prodding Makayla expressed herself. “Sylva, please don't hurt yourself for me! I-If you can't hold i-its fine. I’ll be fine!”

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Makayla's encouragement only caused Sylva's thick meaty erection to twitch more vigorously inside Lina's hand, causing the sticky juices that leaked from Sylva's tip to drip onto Makayla's body in much larger quantity. Sylva's determined look slowly softened, until her tongue began to loll out her mouth and her eyes hungrily looked down at Makayla's exposed body. Sylva's loud and passionate panting filled the room, which caused Lina to chuckle. "Your bitch is right you know. There's no reason to painfully hold on, she's even telling you its fine to let go. Although... you only have ten strokes to go, but I wonder if you will be able to hold on when the idea of seeing Makayla covered with your seed is in your mind." Lina chuckled, before dramatically slowing down her strokes, as she dramatically and slowly caused her entire hand to rub across Sylva's cock, which caused Sylva's meaty cock to become coated with her own filthy juices. With each stroke Lina made, she paused for a second and seductively whispered the number of strokes left to the both them, and with each number being said, Sylva's cock twitched and her big round balls trembled. Sylva was close, very close to holding on, but at the second to last stroke, Makayla could see Sylva's balls twitch and her cock throb. "I-I'm sorry Makayla!" Sylva loudly moaned, before a thick string of seed flew out of Sylva's throbbing meaty cock and landed across Makayla's face. "That's right, cover your bitch with your seed, let her know she's yours to use." Lina chuckled, as she began to aim Sylva's throbbing cock at all sorts of directions, which caused each string of seed Sylva ejected from her cock to land on a different part on Makayla's body, until her entire body was covered with Sylva's sticky thick seed.

"A-Ah... I want to... fuck you so badly!" Sylva lustfully growled with possessive eyes when looking down at Makayla who was now covered with her seed. "Don't worry my sweet puppy. You will get your chance to mate with your bitch." Lina replied to Sylva while scratching her head, before she squatted down next to Makayla. "Well, since your mate couldn't hold on, you'll be getting a food downgrade for tonight." Lina chuckled, before she began to scratch Makayla's head as well. "I wonder if I should stop calling you a cute puppy and start calling you my bitch as well, since you look more like a bitch in heat like this then a cute puppy." Lina chuckled, before she finished up petting the both of them and started to walk off towards the kitchen. "For tonight I'll make the food, one bowl of delicious meat for Sylva and a bowl of dog food with cum for our little bitch.~" Lina said, and when she finally exited the room, Sylva apologetically hanged her head and shuffled next to Makayla. "I-I'm sorry... b-but the idea of seeing you covered with my seed... just kinda... caused me to go over the edge." Sylva apologized, but quickly Sylva's apologetic expression changed into horny blush as she glanced over Makayla's body. Slowly Sylva shuffled over to Makayla, until her big round balls were pressing against the back of Makayla's head and her still erected twitching cock was softly tapping against Makayla's forehead. "Y-You do look incredible like this... it reminds of the time you were mounted by all those dogs." Sylva said to Makayla, her breathing slowly becoming heavier as she slowly tried to shift further on top of Makayla's head, which if Makayla didn't put an end to, she most likely would be turned into Sylva's seat.

theguy09

Reputation score
Makayla’s words drew a visible reaction from her mate in the form of her meaty rod twitching violently around in need. Even thicker wads of precum flowed out of the tip of her cock, splattering down onto Makayla’s body! The needy panting of the pet in heat dominated the room. Her will had been eroded away enough that she was just about to give in, so close to the end as well! Perhaps she could still hold on by her own decision? Lina’s taunting words might have been aimed at Sylva, but that didn't stop them from arousing Makayla as well. Just the thought of Sylva's delicious creamy seed covering her elicited a moan from the bitch. At the same time an urge to have another taste of it surged within her. One of Makayla's hands found it's way down to her pussy, and slowly started to play with it as Sylva got closer and closer to the end from Lina’s slow strokes. She couldn't deny that she was starting to want Sylva to give in and shoot her seed all over her! Gradually, as Lina dramatically stroked Sylva and counted down, the sounds of Makayla finger fucking herself joined the much louder squelch of Sylva’s filthy cock. Sylva was so close that it really looked like she would hold it in, but on the second to last stroke, Sylva gave in! Her heavy balls visibly contracted and her cock throbbed. “Y-you did your best! It’s, mmmmhhhh! Alright!” Makayla replied, her voice thick with her own arousal as the first of the ropes of cum landed right on own face! Lina took ahold of Sylva’s cock and started to apply a glaze of cum over her pet’s body! With the seer amount of cum Sylva had pent up in her balls, it didn't take long till Makayla was almost entirely covered in thick, hot, and sticky cum!

“Gods… I can't wait for the chance to come. I want to be stirred up inside by a big cock…” Makayla heavily moaned as her sexual excitement was building now that she was literally covered in her Mate’s smelly, delicious cum. Makayla looked Sylva right in her possessive eyes and grinned, they look in Sylva’s eyes seemed to have set something off in Makayla. She used one of her hands to scoop up a good amount of cum before licking it off of her own hand! Makayla might have taunted her mate some more if it weren't for Lina’s next words. Her quality of food was going to be downgraded! Her imaginary puppy ears flattened in sadness, at least it was only for the night she told herself. Makayla’s sadness was temporarily forgotten as Lina’s fingers started to massage their way through Makayla’s hair. Already becoming physically and mentally tired from all the sex and sexual tension being repeatedly built up, it almost seemed like Makayla was having mood swings as she transitioned from each one so quickly. “Mouuu, I can't help it… I was raised to be a bitch in heat for a Master, b-but I can still be a puppy for you!” Makayla replied with a satisfied moan as her head was rubbed. Sigh, I’ve eaten worse… and at least some of it will taste good… She mumbled that last part to herself as Lina walked away. The absence of Lina’s fingers was quickly filled by Sylva’s presence. “I might sound w-weird but it feels like your claiming me when you did it... it feels good being claimed…” Makayla blushes shyly as she admits it aloud, while making no effort to look at Sylva. As such, Sylva’s advance on Makayla came as a small surprise to the demon girl. She could only smile tiredly as she realized what was happening. The warmth of being covered in hot cum was draining any strength that Makayla had, it was too comfortable to move much. “T-too be honest… I didn't hate what happened with the dogs. Would have probably enjoyed it more if I wasn't in such a panic.” As Sylva started to shift herself more and more on top of Makayla’s face, she slowly licked Slyva’s shaft as she was moving, then lightly sucking on her big juice balls, and if she moved far enough, lapping at her wet pussy as well. “Let me make you feel good. Mmhhhhhh, j-just repay me later. W-when you can finally fuck me, p-please show me what it's like to make love to someone…”

OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
When Makayla admitted she enjoyed being claimed by Sylva, her thick filthy cock twitched. "Ah, that means you're officially my bitch now~." Sylva cooed while her ass was erotically wiggling against the floor below her. "It's a shame I have to share you with others though, but at least I can enjoy the sight of them using you." Sylva said with a hand on her cheek and a perverse look on her face.

When Sylva shifted completely on top of Makayla, she let out a pleased coo when Makayla obediently licked Sylva's seed smeared shaft and sucked on her big round balls, who twitched with desire inside of Makayla's mouth, before she position her wet twitching pussy on top of Makayla's mouth, until a steady stream of sweet liquid filled Makayla's mouth. "M-Makayla... if you service me like that... I don't know if I can resist the temptation to claim you even further~." Sylva groaned, before she began to grind her big soft round balls over Makayla's face, until her face was covered with the strong scent of Sylva's balls. "H-Hm... since you're mine, I think I'll claim your face as my official seat, you don't mind, right Makayla?" Sylva asked with perverse grin and a chuckled. Without giving Makayla a chance to answer, Sylva placed her big round bottom with full force down on top of Makayla's face, with her big juicy balls grinding across her lips and Sylva thick throbbing cock smacking down on top of Makayla's forehead, leaving a splash of filthy sticky liquid where she hit. Sylva's thick shaft was pressed firmly against Makayla's nose, causing the girl's filthy shaft to spread its strong scent across Makayla's nose. "While I sit on you, you don't mind servicing my balls right? It's a bitch's job to service her mate and since you're mine, you'll show your love by doing whatever I ask right?" Sylva seductively cooed at Makayla, as her voice began to sound a lot more possessive and demanding. "In return... I'll love you by letting you service me, sounds like a good deal right?" Sylva chuckled, before she moved her hips a little bit, so her cock with gently tap around Makayla's face.

theguy09

Reputation score
Makayla

Her dress

“Gods I've become such a big bitch for almost e-everything around me, haven't I? I-if you want me as a bitch as well, then I guess I have no choice~” Makayla shyly giggles after replying. “Though do you really f-feel no jealously against all the others who get to fuck me while you can only watch.” Makayla innocently teases Sylva for the commands of their Master in return for the possessive and perverse look on her face.

Ever since she found this lewd sanctuary in this forest, every taste of cum that Makayla got was like one of those rare candies that the Duke had kept for himself, and not even comparable to what she was forced to swallow back at the Duke's castle. But even then, each taste her was a different yet still delicious flavor. Makayla was in some ways, becoming slightly addicted to him, Sylva’s included. She got as much of it as she could from the filthy cock as it passed over her, and simply switched to the sweet nectar of Sylva’s cunt when she was presented it. “C-claim me all you want~~” Makayla shortly moaned out between breaths and service of Sylva. Sylva's soft and musky balls were dragged and grinded on Makayla's face, marking her as Sylva's even more so with her scent! As she did so, she suddenly declares that Makayla's face will serve as Sylva's new official seat! Makayla looked like she was about to say something, but Sylva gave her no chance, sitting down with her entire butt on top of Makayla's face! Big juicy balls now smothered Makayla's mouth, while a filthy cum covered cock was rubbing it's filth all over the submissive bitch's face! Now with only her nose able to breath for her, and Sylva sticking her cock right under it, Makayla was vettong so arroised she coildnt think straight. Sylva was almost literally engraving her scent into Makayla's mind! With her Mates seductive compulsion, Makayla from the start, started to worship Sylva's balls, lightly sucking one in and licking it before switching to the next. Using her tongue to play with them, lifting them up almost like she was weighing them. She couldn't bring herself to care about the unfair treatment from her supposedly loving Mate at the moment. If she got the chance with Sylva moving her cock around so much, Makayla would try to start to give Sylva a blowjob before Lina came back. Either way, with Sylva hopefully being very sensitive from her latest orgasm, Makayla wanted to bring her to orgasam once more!

Last edited:
OP
Fmokou

Fmokou

Reputation score
Sylva's cheeks puffed out a bit when Makayla asked if she wasn't jealousy. "Of course I'm going to be jealousy, but I bet I'm not allowed to join in, unless I ignore Lina's orders and join in anyway. I-I don't want to cause you that much trouble though, since you would be punished in my stead." Sylva mumbled.

Makayla could hear the seductive coo's from Sylva when she obediently began to suck on Sylva's big musky balls, causing the intense flavor of her mate to spread through her mouth. And Eventually, Sylva noticed Makayla's attempt to reach for her throbbing cock, which caused Sylva to excitedly wiggle her butt around on Makayla's face. "Uuu... there's no way I can hold back when you're lewdly aiming for my cock!" Sylva panted, before she shifted her position on top of Makayla's face once again, turning her ass, which gave Makayla good view of Sylva's big round ass. "I-I guess getting a bit of corruption isn't that bad..." Sylva mumbled, before Makayla felt Sylva's twitching hot tip press against her lips, and if Makayla opened her mouth, she quickly felt Sylva's throbbing shaft being rammed inside her throat, until the entire juice covered shaft was inside Makayla's mouth. And with Makayla submitting to Sylva, she began to quickly pull back before slamming her throbbing cock back into Makayla's throat, which caused Sylva's big round balls to smack against Makayla's nose. "Ahhh... Makayla your throat feels great!" Sylva loudly moaned, as she continued to roughly thrust into Makayla's mouth.

At first Makayla's plan seemed to work, quickly Sylva's cock began to throb with the desire to release her seed inside Makayla's mouth, and with one final rough thrust, she jammed her thick throbbing cock inside Makayla's throat, before Sylva released thick ropes seed down Makayla's throat. However, Sylva didn't pull out her cock. Sylva instead began to thrust her throbbing cock anew inside of Makayla's mouth, as Makayla misjudged Sylva's desire for her. Another one and another one, Sylva had now released her thick seed two more times inside of Makayla's mouth and still showed no sign of stopping, as her thick balls would tremble every time she came. At this point it was only a matter of time for Lina to step back inside and see the two girls breaking the rules, which would only cause Makayla to be punished even more. With the way Sylva continued to thrust into her mate's mouth, there was no other option for Makayla but to either accept the punishment later or forcefully stop her mate. Of course, Makayla could also spur her mate on even further, which would most likely turn her mate even more selfish.

theguy09

Reputation score
Makayla

Her dress

Hearing Sylva’s confession that she would be jealousy and still worried about Makayla even after she had started to treat her as a bitch, brought a selfish relief to Makayla. It was a stupid worry in the first place but as a surge of insecurity pushed her to try and get a reaction from her Mate. Makayla simply gives a relieved smile before saying that she was happy to hear that.

~~

The arrousingly sexy sounds coming from her Mate as she submissivly did as she was told only fueled her fire to taste more of Sylva. Even just sucking on Sylva's full balls tasted so satisfying. Makayla's efforts to get more of Sylva had an effect as Sylva grinded her butt on Makayla's face before shifting around once again inadvertently showing off her beautiful peach shaped ass. “J-just this once… w-we have to wait till I'm purified before we do anything else…” Makayla was starting to pant with her own arousal as Sylva moved into a better position. Without hesitation, as soon as the hot tip of Sylva’s meaty cock was pressed against her lips, Makayla opened them wide for Sylva! And just like that, Sylva invaded her mouth and started thrusting her nasty cock into Makayla's small mouth with reckless abandon! With just the first thrust alone, a large amount of Sylva’s lewd fluids started to cover Makayla's throat! Sylva quickly pulled back before ramming her cock back into Makayla's throat. Forced to breathe through her nose that was now covered by heavy, musky balls was starting to drive Makayla slightly crazy from lust! Normally Makayla had quite a good control over her gag reflexes thanks to her upbringing, but she was hardly used to the sheer size of Sylva and speed of her thrusts that it got to the point that she would gag each time Sylva reached her throat! She was basically milking her cock with her throat!

It didn't take long for Makayla yo get the treat that she had desired as with one last her thrust, Sylva started twitching violently while already fully sheathed inside of Makayla, only causing her to gag even more, turning it into a blissful cycle for the bitch! While Makayla was milking Sylva for as much cum as she could get, thick white ropes of that same cum was being shot straight into Makayla's stomach. When it finally felt like Sylva's climax was ending and Makayla would finally get to properly breathe again, Sylva started to thrust her cock with the same vigor as before! Just like before, it didn't take long till Sylva climaxed once again, and once more even after that! Though this time Makayla herself reached climax each time from the rough yet pleasurable treatment that Sylva was giving her. The hot and full feeling radiating from her stomach was way too much for her not to be pushed over the edge. Quite easy to see for Sylva, a spray of Makayla's nectar was released each time they both reached climax together!

At this rate their Master would come back and see her pets misbehaving! The thought pierced pierced through the thick pink mist in her mind. Using a mix of the last of her will power and a need to finally properly breath, Makayla tried to push Sylva away from above her, and since that probably wouldn't get the attention of her Mate who was lost in her indulgence of the forbidden pet, Makayla would try to lightly bite down only enough to cause a bit of pain to try and get her mate’s attention! If neither worked, than that last willpower would be quickly eroded under Sylva's merciless thrusting, turning Makayla fully into a putty for her Mate to do as she pleased to!