Re: PbP Interest Check

Oh :O

I thought I had messed up earlier and you just weren't telling me @_@

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Tentanari. Three things:

Spoiler tags around your character sheet.

Each stat point during character creation adds TWO to the stat. (Speaking of which, your stats seem to add up to 24 and not 50 which is odd...)

Also, you are missing about 4 talents you should have.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tentanari, your character is still a little off, you have too many flaws(max 3), and you somehow have 10 talents, despite the fact that at most, with your current setup, you should have 9 (3 from char creation, 1 from class, 1 special for succubus, and 4 flaws), but you somehow have 10.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Three on each set are racial/class related, I believe and according to the rules I believe it was said they dont count against how many I am allowed to take. So I only have 3 purchased flaws, but I can see about fixing my talents (correct me if im wrong) Also, not to be an ass, but Tass has already started my game. ^_^;

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, the amount of flaws you can take is 3 + the one you get from being a succubi, which is 4, yet you have 5 flaws, unless spawn or amazon gives one that I'm not aware of?

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Spawn gives a different amount to different spawns. It gives Tentanari 2 talents and 2 flaws.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spawn gives a different amount to different spawns. It gives Tentanari 2 talents and 2 flaws.
Where does it say that o_O

All I read is
Daemon Spawn {Base}: The extremely rare offspring between a lesser daemon and a being of this world, usually Spirit-users or Succubi. They are almost exclusively spawned from lesser daemons, as few truly powerful daemons would bother with keeping a living body or having sex.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Tass never posted it, but he pm'd the specific ones to Tentanari and posted a thing on Tenta's profile here

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Where does it say that o_O

All I read is
Daemon Spawn {Base}: The extremely rare offspring between a lesser daemon and a being of this world, usually Spirit-users or Succubi. They are almost exclusively spawned from lesser daemons, as few truly powerful daemons would bother with keeping a living body or having sex.
Picking Daemon-Spawn means I just have to send you which set of Talents/Flaws you get based on your base race.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I've been quite enjoying just reading this. You seem like your doing a great job Tass. I've been keeping up to date with a couple of people's progress and reading through new ones if time permits.

I was wondering what the games status is regarding new players. I'd been considering joining for a while, but at the time felt I couldn't divide my time up too much more. Now however, is there any chance there is still room? Seeing how popular this has become I wouldn't want to put any excessive strain on Tass, and honestly won't be offended if it's impractical, or even just too late in the game.

I've had the character concept in my head since first looking over the rules and background.

Also, lulz at Toasts character image. When I read that one I'll have to work hard to separate them from the character I already know. =)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm still accepting characters, though it is starting to get a bit hectic. Still, when I do get update time I usually have as much as I want, so I haven't been under much strain yet.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably also a good thing that only a few of us are ever active during your update times :V. So you don't have to reupdate as much.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess I'm one of a few if I see him one I watch and wait till you logs off to leave. I just love this rp. Also Squid... who have you been following just so I know. I have been look over a few other other myself.... Like our lovable indifferent mage Kelyo is playing :p

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Lovable mage? I suppose she's lovable in a sense...but for our demon friend there, I think she's more of downright scary. People who show hostility openly are generally less dangerous than the people who 'don't' show it. ((And as she's "honorable"...she wasn't kidding when she said she would dissect her 'pet' if they didn't want to be obedient. She'd do it with a smile too :p))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Notice: This is where sign ups for potential GM assistants are to sign up. The work load of this game is becoming rather significant, so anyone who wants to try things out sign up here.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I volunteer after the 21st... can't be bothered till after then.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh, who knows, maybe ill be good at this. I volunteer.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, here's the archive of monsters I've made. Uniques are not included. It's password protected, so only the candidates can have it without taking the time to crack it. :p

Edit: Attached the new archive while no one was looking. No password this time. :p

Last edited:

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been thinking about starting a game of my own, but I've never GMed anything. Maybe a trial run will get me enough experience for one. I volunteer.