Dark Gate OOC Thread

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: PbP Interest Check

I didn't post cuz I figured you'd want to. edit away, and let me know when you're done.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Done editing, thanks :)

Also, I wish I had known that I could recover the arrow I shot at the bear. D'oh! :eek:

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I roll a d2. Generally, if something seems realistic I'll throw it into the game if I can and I haven't already.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Yay, Eva has joined a group of monsters! I have a good feeling about this.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay.... quick question: is that status correct? ("Grappled, Submission Hold, Penetrated")

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry, forgot to take out the submission hold. Editing.

Edit: Fixed. You're still penetrated though.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Zero, I can see one small mistake right away. Look over your sheet and you should be able to see it rather easily. (Hint, it's blue)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One thing I am thinking of is changing pleasure so that it takes longer to orgasm, and doesn't result in characters with high body getting a cumshot every round and characters with low body taking forever.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Penetrative pleasure does seem a bit quick... maybe change it to d12 + Body / 3? So it's still a bigger 'bang' than foreplay, but not more than double the result?

If you're worried about the high-versus-low aspect, maybe instead of using your opponent's Body during penetrative sex, you use the average of your Body and your opponent's Body. It'd tend to bring the two extremes closer to the middle.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Question: how are you counting things with a duration?

Nillien has just done her 5th round under the influence of the drug, and yet with the way you're marking it, your next post would say she has 4 out of 8 rounds left.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She gets freed when the counter reaches 1. So it's 3, 2, and then after 1 she gets to snap back to reality.

I was actually thinking Body/4. Though, making it the average of the two seems like a much better idea, so I'll go with that.
:D

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So, does lucky not affect pleasure damage?

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So, does lucky not affect pleasure damage?
Increasing your own pleasure means more turns disabled by orgasm. Increasing your foe's pleasure means a pregnancy roll more quickly. So unless you mean to *reduce* pleasure (and it doesn't reduce regular damage, AFAIK) probably not?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No, at least not now. I couldn't figure out how it would work, whether it would increase the characters or the enemies, since neither is all that beneficial unless you're a succubus.

Sailnet18666

Lurker
Reputation score

Increasing your own pleasure means more turns disabled by orgasm. Increasing your foe's pleasure means a pregnancy roll more quickly. So unless you mean to *reduce* pleasure (and it doesn't reduce regular damage, AFAIK) probably not?
This is big answer, But nice too.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I don't think that's an adbot. There aren't any links. However, I will admit that I don't understand the post.

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think that's an adbot. There aren't any links. However, I will admit that I don't understand the post.
Yeah that's an odd reply.

Unless it is some sort of script that lies in wait, making random replies for a little bit, until it then floods the hell out of everything.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Given that they have only made one post, it probably isn't a bot, just someone that doesn't have English as their birth tongue.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

This is big answer, But nice too.
I will attempt to translate: "The post in which you explained why increasing pleasure damage would be a bad thing is well thought out and reasonable."

I vote no lynch.