OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Undeniable (Blueslime)

Nala: HP = 51, PP 75, EP 84, Status = Fine

"Thank you, Nala. I do hope that I won't fall to pieces in your company as well." Matthias replied, and rose from where he'd been seated and turned toward her. The daemon's voice held a degree of mirth to it, as if he'd meant what he'd said as a joke, but his tone had been... Off slightly. He wasn't very good at speaking in jest, it seemed. "Yes. I do not need to sleep, or at least not as often as a mortal would, even now that I've taken a living body again." The daemon's words had become completely frank, and it was becoming increasingly obvious that Matthias hadn't talked to anyone as an equal, like he now was to Nala (at least in theory) in a very long time.

Despite the fact that she'd slept in them, Nala found that the garment's that Matthias had given her needed little smoothing out, the fabric having readjusted itself as she rose out of bed and only needing a little readjusting to fit perfectly. "He does. Demetrius, that is. His men have accepted his leadership in full, once they had agreed that no foul play had been involved in their comrade's demise. The funeral for Captain Elithas will be held tomorrow. Buried in a chamber of the mine that they intend to collapse with full honors. The goblins are helping with repairing the wall at Violet's insistence, and the girls are performing the chores that the slavers no longer have the manpower to do. Nothing dirty, at least not in the sense that I think you mean to imply."

Matthias paused for a moment, his face twitching slightly at the mention of the corruption present in the girls. "They may find themselves again, as Violet did, under the right circumstances. The changes to their behavior are a result of their mind reacting to the changes that the corruption has wrought within their body and the trauma that the goblins have put them through, not a direct result of the corruption itself. They can return to normalcy, but they must choose to do so, or be directed toward it. Keeping them from having sex for a while, at least with the demons, might aid them in recovering some semblance of their former selves. Time without more danger will do them some good as well, and perhaps even a few simple tasks like the ones they perform will do them some good."

He tiled his head curiously, "Yes, we do seem to have some more time to ourselves. Do you have questions? I imagine there must be things you'd like to know."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala nodded as she noticed that the clothes she still wore seemed to be magically resistant to wrinkling, making them fall beautifully against her curvy form in just the right fashion.

"It's good to hear that Demetrius is setting things in order. It means the people I'm responsible for are safe for the moment and selfishly I may turn my mind to things that I want to do, as opposed to upholding obligations. It's so difficult letting people know you have a heart sometimes, isn't it?"

She made this remark with an obvious hint of sarcasm, but at the same time with enough sincerity to show that she considered it somewhat a bitter truth as well.

"Most of my life I've been the 'bad girl,' doing whatever somebody told me I couldn't do. People began to treat me as a selfish brat, and I sort of fell into the role. Funny how society pushes you in certain directions... I thought being banished and free to do what I want would be liberating, but see what I do? First opportunity I have, I play the hero."

She sighed ruefully, then brushed back her hair and gazed up at Matthias, considering him.

"I'm glad that they'll return to normal. Maybe I can at least take advantage of their current states and teach them some of the defensive techniques I've learned in the past couple of days. They might not even have homes to return to at this point, what with hordes of those gray things wandering about, so I suppose keeping them here where I can look out for them isn't a totally bad thing."

She took a few steps closer to Matthias.

"Since we do have some time together, there are actually quite a few subjects I'd like to talk to you about. The first thing on my mind is those creatures that we fought. You were the one to alert me to them, you brought me back to fight them after all. So what are they? And how widespread has their attack been?"

Nala listened to Matthias' explanation, taking the tale of the expansive invasion force in stride. If he told her of the fall of Celesis and the traditional Night Elf bastions, she would follow up with a question about her home of Ch'Hiesol, where her family resided. Despite her bitter departure, she would be concerned about their well-being even if she wouldn't admit it aloud. When he was done answering the question she would move on to another topic.

"It's nice to have you here, Matthias. You're help has of course been the difference between life and death, but I also mean your presence alone - my journey ever since you gave me that kiss... It's opened my eyes about many things, you most of all. You inferred last night that you'd seen me on my journey through your memories... if that's true, then I'm surprised you haven't brought up the way I managed to escape with Charlotte's soul shards intact. Surely you must have noticed I had a little help... If it's painful to bring up the topic we can skip it..."

She placed a hand on Matthias', offering to clasp it comfortingly.

"But if you are open to talking about it, maybe you can tell me more about how you became the Godslayer. Why you did what you did, and maybe what you intend to do now that you're rediscovering your true self, mm? I'm happy to listen."

She gestured to the edge of the bed, where they could both sit together as he talked.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Matthias sighed and nodded to Nala's bitter truth, recognizing the truth that it was less than the joking tone in which she said it. "He will bring this place in order better without his nemesis hanging over his head."

When she mentioned that she had begun to play the hero after gaining her independence, Matthias smirked slightly and said; "It suits you. It's been a long time since I could speak with experience regarding the pressures of a society, but if it's anything like it was when I was mortal, I can understand that. My father pushed me to join the royal guard as soon as I was old enough to walk. Heh, I was never the rebel either. I went right along with it at the time. Even thought that it was what I wanted." He paused, and tilted his head as she stepped toward him, a slight smile playing across his face.

"No, I think that remaining near you, at least for a time, would be the best thing for them. Those creatures have attacked more or less everywhere in the world, all at once." He told her about the invasion, about the invader's means, how the stole the souls of their victims, and the attacks on almost all of the cities and temples that had once dotted the jungle, her former home included. Ch'Hiesol had fared better than most, and her mother still lived and possessed her own mind.

It took longer than Nala might have thought, a full ten minutes for her to hear all of it. When she moved on to her next topic of interest, however Matthias' expression became flat, but he took her offered hand all the same, even grasping it tightly. "I suppose, since you've brought it up, that I can't really get around it now. Not without it looking strange, at least, and with what we're dealing with that would be enough." He paused, and his features became emotionless once more, as if he was turning back to the daemon from the man he had gradually assumed, and the low, mountainous power that had been present in his voice previously was there once more as he said; "I knew of your pact with Issur, Corini and Avedel, yes. You three may come out now. I have no further interest in keeping you, and let you free of me of my own choice."

There was a quivering within her chest, and the presence of the three goddesses became known to Nala once more, as if they were standing beside her rather than hidden within her soul. They each jockeyed for position, trying to get Nala to allow them to speak for them, but before any coherent message could come across Matthias said; "I will not explain myself, nor will I suffer questions from you three. Begone!" The presences vanished, and a trio of tiny orbs of light, one milky white, another pitch black and the third a deep dark red all appeared out of Nala and fled in opposite directions. She could no longer feel the three within her, but the gifts that she had gained from Corini remained intact. When they were gone, Matthias stood stock still for a moment, but then closed his eyes and sighed, a great deal of tension that Nala hadn't noticed building up easing out of him. When his eyes opened, it was the man, not the daemon who stood before Nala.

"My apologies that I gave you little chance to say goodbye. But being around those three is.... Not pleasant, though I know that the reasons that I'm releasing them for are sound. That said, I would prefer not to explain them. Not because I don't trust you with the information, but because there would be a great deal of explanation involved, ranging from ancient history to current events, and I think that you would get little from it besides satisfying a bit of curiosity. Perhaps another time?" He said, and then allowed her to lead him back to the small bed that he'd laid her upon the night previous. He sat with his legs hanging over the edge, but kept his head and torso oriented toward her.

When they had become situated comfortably, he replied; "That... Is a complicated question, Nala. The first two, at least. The third is the easiest, so I will answer it first. In truth, I'm not sure what I'll do with myself at this point. I imagined that I would stay with you until you grew tired of me, and then wander as a living man for a time before reassuming my previous form. If you desired as such, of course." Matthias paused briefly, and then sighed, his expression darkening somewhat as he prepared to continue, though he allowed her a moment to speak in turn before he went on.

"The reason that I became the Godslayer in the first place was out of rage. When the demons first invaded my home, enslaving and twisting my people, I was slain in the defense of my lord and my family. This you know. After I slew Corini and drove them from my homeland, however, I continued to grow in power steadily. It did not happen immediately, of course, but the gods, those who had done nothing when their worshipers had been warped beyond recognition and enslaved, took notice of my rise. They offered to allow me to join them, those beings of immeasurable power and poise and beauty, and do you know what I said? What I did?" He paused to smile ruefully, and his tone was fierce as he spoke once more; "I started killing and eating those worthless, frightened fools, one by one. Do you know why? Because, in truth, as much as they claim to represent this or that, they serve no purpose. When I slew Janis, the goddess of nature, the living things upon the earth did not even notice. The winds still blow even though Notos, the goddess of wind has been gone from this world for more than a millennia. The universe did not implode when Avo ceased to be as an entity. The gods were... Are parasites. Creatures with no purpose besides fighting amongst themselves for scraps of power."

He paused to calm himself, letting out another tense sigh. His speech had become less and less human as he continued, but when he began to speak once more Matthias was back to normal. "They labeled me Godslayer, and their mortal servants called me the same, fearing that I would take their deities from them. Some of them were right, but few have noticed the loss of their gods. In four thousand years, the only following that has collapsed completely after the loss of its patron were the worshipers of Phlagius, and there were never more than a thousand of them at their peak strength anyway." He paused to sigh, and then turned to her with a questioning gaze, almost daring her to speak her mind on what he'd said with his expression alone.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala grew tense when Matthias' voice returned to its old daemon tone as it addressed the three. She wanted to speak for them, gladly she would have, but before the three of them could put together a coherent message, Matthias had dismissed them with his intimidating command. The three goddesses fled from her soul, leaving her feel emptier, yet at the same time more herself. For Nala it was an odd, and slightly sad feeling. Despite their questionable natures, they had been three powerful feminine figures with a wealth of knowledge and experience that even a person like Matthias, being a man, could never tell her about. As they scattered, Nala resolved to meet them all again one day and have a proper conversation with them.

Matthias' return to mortal normalcy relieved Nala and she calmed down again as the two of them sat upon the bed. She was not offended by him telling her that he'd like to speak of his history another time, for his reasons were his own and it was likely to be a tale of many many days and nights.

"You need not apologize to me for anything, silly man," the witch elf said affectionately. "Those three were interesting and perhaps one day I will meet them again, but not with you present. It can be a girl's only thing. As for my curiosity, well it demands satisfaction in all things, but I respect and understand why you wouldn't wish to speak of them so quickly. Another time then."

When they had taken to the bed and Matthias had shared his immediate thoughts and plans with her, Nala brightened. "I would... enjoy that very much, though you don't seem like the sort that I'd grow weary of."

She sat listening to Matthias, her hand resting upon his as he spoke to her about the rage he had felt and the horrible arrogance that seemed to pervade the beings known as gods. Nala found it fascinating what he said of them, and discovered herself agreeing with his opinion of them as parasites. She knew a thing or two about using your abilities to defend those who had put their faith in you. It frustrated her to think that the gods had really been so cold and selfish as to let the prayers of people who truly loved them go unanswered. Such ennui was revolting. She held Matthias' hand tighter.

"Here's what I think. If a people put their faith in you, and you have the power to earn that faith, then you have a responsibility towards them. Any being that would shirk that responsibility is undeserving in the extreme. I would understand if not every prayer could be answered, or if some prayers are too ridiculously selfish to consider - but in times of need the gods should have shown some effort at the very least. Had I gone what you went through, I could see myself acting in the same way..."

She paused, considering. Long moments passed before Nala spoke again.

"I suppose though I might be biased by certain, recent events. If I try to take a moment and think of it from their point of view - living an extremely long time, watching word of their power spread through their followers like wildfire and their fame or notoriety take on a life of its own... I know what it's like to have rumors spread about you. Lies go halfway around the world before the truth has time to get out of bed. Dealing with fanatic followers day in and day out might be enough to drive an immortal being to seclusion and wishing people would just sort out their own problems. But even then, a demon invasion wiping out everyone who prays to you... and you do nothing? Doesn't make sense."

She sighed and looked Matthias in the eyes, her emerald green meeting his dark brown.

"But I will say this - and I can't stress how odd this is coming from someone like me, but - people deserve to have faith. And they deserve to have that faith rewarded. I don't think that gods should be destroyed indiscriminately, but I do think that if they can't do their job right, then they should step down and let someone better carry the mantle. It sounds to me like you were a wake up call for the universe... a natural force of entropy. Like a forest fire clearing away the old trees to lay ash that will feed the next generation of green things. A law of the universe - this too shall come to pass, but life will go on. It might not be a bad thing if we had 'gods' who did pay attention. Beings like you who come along once in a blue moon and save the day."

Nala suddenly smirked. "Though speaking of life going on, I think your desire to be mortal again is a good sign. It might mean that you're over being a Godslayer. Being detached from mortal life was probably what made those other beings such apathetic monsters. By being here, just chatting like we are now, I think it's doing you a lot of good. Just letting the weight you've been carrying slip away for a bit.... being selfish for a moment and stopping to enjoy your existence.

"Right now you're simply Matthias, sitting on a bed, chatting with a pretentious elf who's trying to sound clever and wise in order to cover up her own insecurities about life, the universe and her place in it. Just two people baring parts of their souls to one another. That's got to be better than most of the things you were doing not too long ago, right? "

Slowly, a blush began to creep across Nala's face as her thoughts led her into the next area of discussion, and she had to keep her grip tight on Matthias' hand to keep from trembling nervously.

"It's the little things that are important too, right? A good meal, a fine drink, the wind in your hair and the smell of autumn leaves. Dipping ones toes into a babbling brook in the springtime, or reading a good book and getting that need to turn page after page. Sharing experiences with others too... like that first hint of attraction when you see someone... getting nervous when you're around them... sharing stories and opinions to find common ground. And then maybe one of them leans over and breaks all the pretense with a... kiss?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Matthias, when she chastised him for apologizing, simply shrugged and replied; "I deprived you of those who could teach you much before they could properly repay you. For that I owe you some small condolence, at least."

Later, on the subject of his role as the Godslayer, Matthias actually became visibly distressed, his eyes widening and his breath coming more deeply. When he replied, his voice was more quiet than it had been when he spoke normally, softer and more normal. "That I would become like them, apathetic and uncaring.... Is what I think happened to me. What I was most afraid would happen to me, as I grew more distant. I wish that I could say that I was selfless in my actions, or that I did everything that I could to protect mortalkind from those things that they could not protect themselves from."

He paused and looked away from her for a moment, staring off into space. "It would be a lie." He turned back to look her in the eyes, and his voice was almost down to a whisper when he continued; "I could have stopped the invasion that came down today. Stopped it cold, before it ever reached here. But after I destroyed the Devourer, the god of the demons, I didn't know why I should. I had my final revenge. The last of my blood was dead. For the last two years, I have considered many things. Leaving this world completely. Burning it clean of life. Allowing one of the cults that occasionally form around me to survive for more than a week. Countless other possibilities, all discarded. Until this. And even then, I only contacted those few mortals who I had met in the Artmirst invasion. A necromancer and her demon pet. A mage at the Academy in Crolia. I helped them, as I did you, or sent others to help them. But that was all.

"Does that make me evil, that I didn't prevent all of the horrors that happened today when I could have? I would say that it does. I would have said as much when I was only a human, I think. What would you say, Nala? What would the pretentious elf who's trying to sound clever and wise in order to cover up her own insecurities say to the man... Or whatever it is that I am who could have saved the world, but didn't because he didn't know why he ought to care?" He looked almost like he was about to vomit or cry, and held his head in his hands as he continued to stare back at Nala with increasingly troubled eyes.

He gripped Nala's hand tightly then, halting her nervous shaking with the force of his hold upon her, though it wasn't hard enough to be painful yet. After a moment, however, the daemon seemed to wipe some of the troubles from his mind as he let out a heavy sigh. "I suppose that you're not wrong. Its... Its been a very long time since I've felt anything. The wind. Water. Even the hottest fire causes me no harm, in my normal form. I haven't read a book in.... I don't even know how long."

He smirked slightly, and there was a bit of mirth mixed into his voice when he said; "Its been over five and a half thousand years since I kissed a woman." And then, holding Nala's hand tightly, Matthias leaned forward , his chocolate eyes closing along the way, and gently brushed his lips against Nala's. He didn't try to go any further than that, instead waiting to see how she would react to his actions.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala's eyes darkened upon hearing Matthias speak about the invasion and about being able to stop it, but she held her tongue and listened until he had finished, and by the end felt better about not having interrupted him.

"I would say that you had better find something to care about, even if it meant giving up on the rage that's driven you all these years. It's time to regain what you've lost. And when you're ready, you'll make it up to people. No one, no matter how powerful or pure of intent, is perfect. But you didn't completely abandon people. You helped me. You saved my life. Twice. You don't need to apologize to me for anything."

Nala held him tightly by the hand, squeezing back even though it hurt slightly. Her eyes softened and she let this man - for despite everything else he was still a man - get the things that he wanted to say off his chest. She carressed his arm with her other hand, offering comfort, and she smiled as he named his own list of things he hadn't done in a while.

"I can help you feel all those things again... and I've read several books that I'd love to show you."
She told him as they brought their lips close to one another's.

"Its been over five and a half thousand years since I kissed a woman."

"Hardly, feels like it was only yesterday..." she said as Matthias brushed his lips against hers. When he went only lightly against her, Nala finished the totality of the kiss on her end, tilting her head to the side and pressing forward so that their embrace was a deeper, more meaningful thing. Even still, she made sure the kiss began slow, staying away from wetness prematurely. If it had indeed been that long for the man, she would have to take things a slow and protracted pace - but that was fun in its own way.

The two held each other and kissed like two young, inexperienced lovers, in a way that Nala had never truly kissed before. When she had taken her first kiss, she had done so aggressively, mimicking adults who had done as much in her presence. She had never had a man whom she looked on quite in the same way as she did with Matthias, and that meant that they were both in uncharted territory.

Violet had better not be watching this, she thought in the back of her mind as she began to press her body against Matthias' as well. At least Matthias in this form wasn't sending her consciousness into another dimension. That had been some first kiss. This second one was much more to her liking.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Ceiling assassin is watching Nala :V )

When Nala tilted her head to deepen the kiss, Matthias slowly mirrored the action, though he continued to proceed slowly even after they embraced more fully. His grip upon her hand became gentle after a single brief, tight squeeze, while his other slowly circled around Nala's hip and lower back. She was slowly and softly pulled closer against his chest just as the daemon's lips finally parted slightly, enough for her to feel the heat of his breath but not yet bringing his tongue into the equation. Though she had seen him tear the creatures that had attacked the camp the previous night apart, when Matthias held Nala she found the embrace to be extremely light, as if he were holding her delicately lest he break her by accident or something.

After a moment of holding her like that, he briefly pulled away from the kiss and glanced at the entrance into the small room. The door soundlessly shut itself of its own accord, and then he turned his head back toward Nala, "It doesn't count if I'm not allowed to enjoy it," he said smoothly, and then kissed her again, this time closing his eyes and starting with his lips parted. It wasn't long into the second embrace that Nala felt his tongue gently dart against her lower lip, seeking to deepen their kiss further but not doing so without acquiring her acceptance of it first. When she did, his tongue sought hers out immediately, lightly dancing with it at the edge of her mouth as the hand around the small of her back began to gently rub her there.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Though he clearly meant her no harm, Nala was still surprised by how gentle Matthias was as he held her in his arms, drawing her to him, handling her as though she were made of the most fragile glass, or an ornament of spun sugar like the elves sometimes made for the feast of the winter solstice. Remembering the way he had torn through the alien monstrosities like a scythe through wheat, she assumed that he was taking care to treat her delicately, lest he break her with his touch. Would such a man be safe to hold in the throes of passion?

She grinned in spite of herself as the daemon mentioned his desire to enjoy their kiss, and let him guide her mouth to his, feeling the warmth of his breath as their lips sealed around one another. His lips were soft despite the firmness of his jaw, and she did her best to simply melt into them, edging her tongue out into the neutral space between them, ready to greet and receive him. Eventually their tongues did meet, and she curled hers along his and coaxed him to come forward into her mouth, to lean into the kiss and take her.

His hand rubbing at her back felt kind and comforting, and she slipped her arms around him, pressing her upper body against his, encouraging him to take this kiss as far as he would like, setting up no physical boundaries between them. The idea of kissing this man, this daemon of unimaginable power, and the natural thought of him being with her and taking her upon this bed was exhilarating. That she was to be his first in thousands of years only added to her own self-esteem, and she was suddenly forgetful of all else except this moment shared between them. Let the world outside be allowed to simmer restlessly for a while, it could all wait.

Nala had the heart of a Godslayer to capture.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Matthias didn't seemed to need to be invited twice, as his tongue followed Nala's into her mouth, darting playfully against hers as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers more insistently, even letting out a light murmur that rumbled up from deep in his chest. It seemed that being out of practice wasn't much of a problem for him either, as despite the alterations to her tongue courtesy of her time with the goblins Nala found that Matthias was dancing circles around her. Once he was past her lips, his tongue easily slipped free from hers even though she could wrap it around him, and after a few moments of dueling she couldn't help but wonder just how he was doing some of the things that he was.... And perhaps what else he might accomplish with his tongue if given the chance.

As she wrapped her arms around his body and pulled him closer, she felt his arms holder more tightly against him in turn. He released her hand to join it around her back, and then gently pulled Nala into his lap, so that her legs were on either side of his waist. As he held her tightly, Nala began to feel his heart beating within his chest, speeding up and pounding in time with her own as their embrace became even closer, her breasts mashed flat against him.

For a time, he did nothing but kiss her, sometimes slowing down and allowing her to explore his mouth in turn if she so desired, but at others dancing circles around her mouth despite her best efforts. One thing that was most certainly not lacking, however, was the passion behind the daemon's efforts. At no point during their kiss, which seemed to last for hours, did Nala get the impression that Matthias wasn't enjoying himself, or that he didn't want her.

Finally, however, Matthias slowly, hesitantly pulled away, planting one last gentle kiss upon her lips before gently pressing his forehead against hers, the daemon's dark eyes looking deeply into her own. He spoke, softly, but in the otherwise silent room his voice was as loud as a hurricane, and husky and low with desire; "Will you remind of what being alive is like, Nala?" She could still feel his heartbeat, and his lips were barely an inch from hers as he said the words, ready to reclaim hers in an instant if she said yes..... Or be claimed by hers in an answer that needed no words, perhaps.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There came to Nala a certain giddy joy from the way in which Matthias threw his obvious and heartfelt energies into pressing their kiss. It was all she could hope for to have a partner who displayed as much willing passion as herself. Her joy turned to surprise as his skilled tongue showed itself superior to even her demonically enhanced mouth explorer. As he continued to press forward, evading and outmaneuvering her tongue, she began to make soft pouty cries, mingled with pleasure, and eventually stopped trying to wrestle with him in their little contest of saliva swapping. She let her tongue rest and surrendered to him, playing up the overcome woman in the arms of a determined man. This suited her wants just fine.

He pulled her tightly against him, and she could feel through the thin layers of her clothes and his the heat between them and the rising pulse of his heartbeat, in time now with her own quickening blood. The kiss between them was going on seemingly forever, yet she did not want it to end. This was one of the most pure kisses she had ever had, and with a daemon no less. Had she been the first he'd kissed since his late wife?

Matthias decided when the kiss would stop, pulling away from her only slightly, shared wetness visible on both their lips. Nala's breath was coming quickly, her lips staying parted, her body turned on by this passionate embrace alone. The anticipation of what this man could do to her, at any moment should the mood strike him, driving her nearly wild behind her smooth outward demeanor.

He asked his question, and at once it made Nala both exultant and daunted. This man - this daemon - was asking her to be his conduit back to a semblance of mortal experience. She could feel the passion and strength sitting only an inch away from her, waiting to be unleashed fully upon herself. All she had to do was remove this final key log, and the torrent would flow, quite possibly sweeping her away. She had control now, the power to stop this or allow it, but once let go, she knew that she would be under him, a vessel for his desires, his repressed needs. Her resistance would be useless.

She gave him the barest of nods and a soft murmur of wordless acceptance as her eyelids drooped in surrender to the will of the moment. This was a part of her destiny. She leaned forward and kissed him again, pushing her tongue into his mouth to reaffirm her willingness. Her legs that had been straddling him, shifted so that she was seated firmly in his lap now, and her shapely limbs were now locked together around his waist, clenching and holding herself close to him.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When she nodded in response to his question, even through her lidded eyes Nala could see the smile that came across his face, and could feel it when their lips met once more. The return of the kiss that accompanied Nala's display of consent to the daemon holding her was as heavy as all the ones previous, but this time he didn't attempt to dominate her as he had before. When Matthias tongue engaged Nala's this time, he gently laid a hand upon the back of her head, holding her mouth against his as he writhed around hers slowly and sensually. His other hand slowly trailed down her back, his touch against her skin hot even through the dark silks that he'd garbed her in the night before, until he had gone past her waist and began to rub the soft flesh of her shapely bottom.

Even though she'd given her approval, however, Matthias still gave her another long kiss, albeit not nearly as long as the last one, before pulling away again and pressing his forehead against hers and smiling warmly, their lips not more than an inch apart. The hand against the back over her head moved, his fingers lightly pressing against her skin as it trailed around her jaw and down along her chin, gently brushing against the soft flesh of her throat and pausing briefly at her collarbone. "I've never been one for lavish clothing...." He quietly said as he brushed his hand across the robe he'd conjured for her, and then very slowly and softly pressed his lips against hers, his tongue not yet taking any action before he pulled back, "I tend toward the simple, one flat color, usually dark...." He kissed her again, and this time she felt his tongue flick lightly against her lower lip before he pulled back again.

"Perhaps later, I can make something for you...." The daemon's voice was barely above a whisper now, and he pressed his lips against hers once more as the fingers of one hand began to draw circles around her collarbone, his tongue darting past her lips this time to dance briefly with hers. He pulled away again, and his voice was a quiet whisper now, "Something more suiting to your tastes, rather than my own.... I'm sure I'd be happy to admire your body the entire time." He kissed her once more, Nala suddenly realized that, as Matthias had trailed his hand down her front, both of their clothing had simply vanished in a trail preceding the approach of his exploratory digits. Both his and her chest were quickly bared, and with the thin fabrics between them gone Nala could feel the daemon's..... The man's heartbeat racing as their chests pressed together. His hand stopped just above her navel, leaving her bottom and her flower covered by a black silk skirt, but even though he was still wearing his pants as well, with how strongly her shapely legs were holding him Nala could feel that Matthias was already excited beneath her.

His hands moved to rest on Nala's hips as he continued to kiss her again, but this time when he broke the embrace of their lips he began to trail down her front. Raining kisses on her chin, and then down along her throat, pausing briefly to suck gently on her soft flesh before going down. He gradually leaned forward as he went further, pushing her back but not away, and as his lips found her collarbone his hands began to trail up her sides. Matthias continued until his mouth found the top of one of her breasts, and at the same time his hands reached the underside of her soft mounds, and he paused then to take her bosom into his hands, his palms slowly and gently rubbing against her nipples as his lips continued to suckle and bite on her softness.

Matthias right hand slowly left her chest, his left remaining where it was as his lips continued downwards once more, the displaced hand taking her soft mound by the underside and lifted it upwards. His mouth sealed over Nala's nipple, and she felt him begun to suckle on the sensitive tip of her breast. Then, his tongue flicked lightly against the tip twice before dragging around it in a slow circle, and then going back to flicking against the tip of her breast.

Matthias continued working his mouth upon her breasts like that, his fingers taking the tip of her breast that wasn't being toyed with in his mouth between them and gently pinching it as well. The daemon stimulated her breasts like that for some time, eventually switching which one he had within his mouth and which was in his hand as whichever hand was free trailed along her side. It was only when she felt his cock twitch against her nether lips, nothing to separate their sensitive parts as her petals brushing against the underside of Matthias shaft, that Nala realized that their bottoms had vanished as well, leaving both of them completely naked. The daemon's dark eyes looked up and met hers as he continued to tease her chest, his teeth brushing gently against her nipple, and Nala could see the pleased smile on the daemon's face even still.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The way Matthias cradled her in his strong arms encouraged the night elf to lean into him with a bit more confidence. The smile on his lips spoke volumes and she returned the warmth he showed her with her own embrace. When her body pressed against him, she discovered what he had done with his trailing hand, removing the magic-spun clothing down to her waist, exposing her upper body to him.

"Mmm... now that is a good move. Men the world over would just love to be able to dissolve a woman's clothes." She teased him in between kisses, her green eyes glittering softly between her narrowed, dreamy eyelids.

She felt his tongue flicker along hers and she laughed softly at his spoken preference for simple, darkened garbs.

"We share similar tastes in clothes it would seem," she said as her lower, still-clothed half began to grind into his obviously excited and anticipatory manhood. She felt herself getting wet at the feel of him pushing against the thing clothe covering her loins. "I would be happy to model for you. We could spend a lot of our time putting clothes on me, then taking them off..."

Their heartbeats raced as one as the kiss between them grew stronger and her rolling hips and tightened legs kept the two of them pressed against one another, building the tension of the foreplay between them - each of them knowing exactly where this was headed. One of Nala's slender hands cradled on the backside of Matthias' head, gripping his hair as she returned to kissing him eagerly while he other hand went to his thigh to brace her body as she thrust herself slowly but longingly against him.

Matthias brought this to an end eventually when his hands moved to her hips and broke off their long, deep kiss to begin a trail of kisses down her chin and neck, and dow further to her upper chest. Nala moaned softly, keeping her hand in his hair, clutching him lightly to her body as she leaned back slightly so he would have a better angle at her form with his mouth. As his hands left her hips to trail up her sides, Nala put her other hand on his thighs as well to support herself as she lay now almost horizontal on his lap with her legs curled around his waist. She closed her eyes and gave into the wonderful wet kisses, and the feel of his hands as they roamed up her ribcage and then cupped the underside of her soft mounds while his mouth planted more kisses on them.

"Ooh, Matthias,"
she whispered as she arched her back to proffer herself up to him. Her nipples quickly hardened against the feel of his brushing fingers, and his warm mouth sealing over one of them caused her to coo happily.

"You haven't lost any of your touch. Over 5000 years and you still now how to get a girl worked up. You naughty boy..." She giggled as he switched his mouth from her right breast to his left, not noticing his trailing hand until the warm ridges of his hardened erection were pressing against the wet hood of her tight cunny. "Ah? You very, very naughty boy~"

She glanced down mischievously into the daemon's eyes as he nipped at her nipple lightly, causing her to twitch at the sharp pleasure mixed with just a touch of pain. He grinned at her knowingly, happy to be toying with her in this manner and knowing that she was enjoying every moment of it. She rolled her hips, letting her soft petals split against either side of his shaft, moistening its underside with her built up juices.

"You're not going to make me ask for it, are you?" She inquired as her hips moved up and down while he continued to knead, fondle, and suck at her bosom. She bit her lip, looking quite bashful and shy, but clearly inviting him to continue to take the lead. She was more than ready for him.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Momentarily pulling his mouth away from Nala's breast, Matthias let out a short, mirthful laugh at her comment regarding how he had managed to excite her despite being out of practice. "Eat enough sex demons, and eventually you begin to pick up a thing or two~!" He said, and then resumed his work upon her breasts, only letting out a low murmur of pleasure as she began to grind her damp sex against his shaft and shifting his hips to facilitate her motions. The daemon's hand began to trace along her lower back following her question, and he let out another short bark of laughter in response.

Again pulling off of her breast, Matthias smirked up at Nala and said; "No.... Not this time, I don't think." There was a definite air of suggestion about what he'd said, but Matthias gave her little time to puzzle it out as he suddenly lifted her and rolled, putting her underneath him with her back upon the bed. Lowering himself down on top of her with his member still between them and rubbing against her folds, Matthias kissed Nala once more, his tongue darted past her lips to dance with hers with just as much grace as it had demonstrated previously as he lightly ground against her.

The daemon on top of her only maintained the kiss for a moment, however, before he pulled back and, with a slight hint of teasing smugness in his voice, whispered; "I don't think that that will be necessary.... I already know what you want, Nala."

Another quick reorientation had the head of his member pressed against Nala's damp petals, and he wasted no time before slowly sliding into her folds. Her own juices provided ample lubrication, and once he had reached her deepest depths and she felt his balls pressing against her ass Matthias began to move again almost immediately, only pausing to let out a low pleasurable sound. He didn't simply start pounding into her roughly as many men seemed to do, however, instead quickly rolling his hips to pull back and then drive in. The act was at once wonderfully swift but also deliciously slow, and even though he wasn't directly thrusting there was certainly plenty of strength behind his motions.

Laying another deep, passionate kiss upon Nala's lips, Matthias began to speed up his motions only to slow down again, letting out the occasional excited murmur whenever she tightened around his member. His thrusts shifted over time, guided by her reactions to the movement of his hips as he sought out Nala's most sensitive places. His exploration of her folds continued until Matthias seemingly found a pattern that he liked, and when he did finally settle into a particular groove he let out a low growl and sped up his thrusts, their strength and speed building up quickly as he drove Nala to further and further heights of excitement.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala shivered in anticipation as the daemon reorientated his body, the tip of his length pressing against her damp flower before lowering to slip partway inside of her. She blushed at his words and the suggestive quip he gave to her. No doubt with the amount of sex demons he had consumed he knew exactly how to make good on his comments. The idea of being taken by this creature of immense power filled Nala's mind with wild dreams of passionate lovemaking, and the knowledge that she was about to experience it in the matter of a heartbeat caused her to bite down her lip and squeeze her eyes shut.

At last he pushed his weight forward and down, and her petals parted as her womanhood seemed to swallow him, wrapping him tightly against her, pelvis to pelvis. The realization of him being this deep inside of her made her gasp in exultation, her thighs tightening as she clenched her inner muscles around him, the tightness she had gained from demonic corruption allowing her to grasp him firmly. Then he began to move inside of her, shaking her body and rubbing himself against all of her sensitive areas, yet not so quick as to be overwhelming. She could feel the immense strength of his hips grinding into her, and not wanting to be outdone, Nala rolled herself against him, matching his pace. Even in human guise, his raw power was obvious. This basic movement of his perfectly timed to send shuddering waves of erotic pleasure through her.

A competitive instinct triggered within the witch elf, and she separated her concentration to cast a spell of Nature's Power upon herself - strengthening her mind with raw power. Her eyes crackled with green energy and immediately she began to twist and buck and roll with improved effort, pouring all her thought and sexual knowledge into pleasing this man with her tight body.

"Mmf... and... I know... mmf... what you want as well, Matthias."
she said coyly as she continued to grind herself expertly against him.

With a low growl, Matthias signaled is intent to pick up the pace and with her magical augmentation, Nala sought to match him for as long as she was able. Her lean body was being rocked underneath him, her ample breasts and pert nipples heaving up and down as her head was pushed further back into the pillow. Her legs rose in the air behind Matthias' back, her toes curling against the pleasure, her body growing hot and tense, her back arching, and her moans growing ever louder.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As magic coursed through Nala's very being, causing her already tight sex to grow even tighter around the daemon's member, she heard the man let out the first earnest moan of pleasure before he could stop himself, closing his eyes in process. The sound held a hint of the titanic, rumbling power that it had largely lacked since he had adopted human form, and as he opened his eyes to gaze upon her once more there was a hint of the fiery glow that had also been absent. "You do at that...." He whispered, his voice harsh but his power already settling back down.... Or so she thought. The red glow of Matthias' eyes spread throughout his body, competing with her own emerald aura but not pushing it aside.

The effects were immediate and dramatic as Matthias began to buck and shift rapidly, and a crackle of magic seemed to move into her body as well, dancing across her sex and sending pleasure like Nala had never experienced before shooting up her spine. It was as if lightning had come alive within her body, and its every motion was a sensation that was the most powerful sensation that she had ever experienced. Her entire form began to shake from the combined effects of the pleasure coursing through her and the powerful thrusts of the man on top of her, who buried his face into her neck as Nala arched her back. He began to suckle and bite at the soft flesh of her neck as he pounded into her sex, letting out the occasional moan of his own. Though he probably could have, Matthias never once sped up beyond the rate that Nala could match in her return motions, but even with all of her skill, her magical augmentation and her iron will, there was no matching the daemon's stamina, particularly not given the skill that he himself was demonstrating.

Matthias thrusts eventually adopted a single angel that caused his member to slide against her g-spot, the heightened sensitivity caused by the magic he'd used in response to her own only making the powerful sensations all the more potent. Nala's resistance, if she even offered any, didn't hold out for long before the sensations going through her body spiked as she reached her peak, one of the strongest she had ever experienced. Her lover didn't slow his thrusts as Nala came, however, and in fact seemed to speed up in order to extend the life of her orgasm, letting her ride out her climax for as long as she could as he continued to moan and bite against her neck.

Even after she came down from her first orgasm, Matthias continued to pound into her body, though his thrusts continued to speed up afterwards. A slight throb of his member signaled to her that he was approaching his own climax, but she recognized as well that she had a little ways to go yet. The pace of his thrusts quickly outdid anything that she could follow while on the bottom as his throbbing steadily increased in power, the intensity of his moans rising to match. The lightning coursed through her body again suddenly, this time more intense than the first time as Matthias applied more of his power, and at this point the sounds of their act were probably audible throughout most of the camp, if not the mile or so of wild jungle around them as Matthias continued to pound Nala roughly into the bed they were on, every one of his thrusts causing the whole thing to shake and crack violently before he bounced back up.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For a brief moment, the magical energy coursing through Nala's body and mind gave her the illusion of being - if not in control - at least on equal footing with her current lover, a daemon of such immense power even in his human state that it was likely all he could do not to break her within his grasp. Yet as soon as it had come, it faded with the appearance of that red glow in Matthias' eyes to counter the green in Nala's own.

She could feel the energy within him lash out, crackling along her spine in thunderclaps of pleasure that left the otherwise confident sexpot night elf as a bliss filled, twitching, bucking, arching, and lewdly moaning wreck beneath the amazing sexual power generated by the daemon. As he buried his face in her neck, Nala's arms snapped around his broad chest, her fingernails digging into his back, scratching him as she clung to him as though her life depended on it. Her mind, even fortified with her strongest spell, was adrift on a cyclonic ocean of pleasure and this man's body was the only thing real enough to her that she could grasp and hold and with which she could ride the waves of ecstasy.

Whatever screams and moans and utterances she made, she could not recall afterwards. Most likely they were nonsense sounds or begging for him to never let this end. The only sure thing was that they were loud and that any who heard them would have no reason to doubt what was going on. Her cries would make women envious and men jealous that it was not they who could make her scream in that same way.

Her orgasm was long, loud, and messy, prolonged by Matthias' measured, sustained pace throughout the tensing of her tremoring body. For a time, Nala blanked out and lost all thought, returning to her senses only to realize that nothing had changed and that she was still in the middle of the greatest fuck of her life. Matthias had bitten her neck, like a superior predator marking a defeated rival on its jugular, to show its dominance and that it could at any point have finished the job for good.

Matthias began to build up his pace, to the point where she could no longer contend with him. Again her howls lit up the jungle camp, now joined by Matthias' own carnal growling. She felt his massive member throbbing within her pussy, still instinctively clamping down on him with all the skill she could muster at this point. Her glowing eyes gazed into his own, telling him silently to do what he must. Her hips rolled and her back arched and she prepared mentally to receive him. Her body had adjusted to his new frantic pace now, and she was steadily building towards a second crescendo.

"Come now! Come with me!" She gasped in one of her more lucid moments, surprising even herself with her ability to yell something coherent amidst the mind numbing euphoria. As she crashed down the steepening slopes of her second climax, Nala was hoping to feel Matthias joining her, wanting to reach that moment of oneness with the godslayer that none had ever before experienced, at least not in the way she was doing so right this moment.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Another primal growl from the daemon's throat was the only audible answer that Nala received from Matthias, but his already frantic pace became outright savage. After a time his thrusts lost some of their dexterity, allowing Nala to maintain a little bit more cognitive function in the face of the pleasure pounding its way through her body, and perhaps also giving her a chance to employ her impressive lovemaking skills more fully as she rolled her hips into her lover's thrusts. It wasn't long before every thrust of his was accompanied by a throb from his member, and the feel of his teeth upon her neck began to tighten as he bit down harder. The glow coming from his eyes increased as well, and another bolt of pleasurable lightning hurtled through her body.

Nala got her wish of a mutual release, however, as Matthias released her neck and let a moan. As her own climax began, their moans of pleasure were muffled as Matthias claimed Nala's mouth with another powerful kiss, and the elven witch felt the first mighty throb signalling the daemon's release. Even as he came inside of her, however, Matthias never stopped bucking powerfully into her tight, spasming sex, and a puddle of their mixed sex juices quickly began to stain the cot beneath them. It seemed that so many years of no fulfillment had left the godslayer quite pent up, as he seemed to cum forever, pouring liquid fire into Nala's very core with quantity and force that far exceeded the release of any man or monster that she had ever been with before. His release seemed to go on forever as well, so many ropes of thick seed being fired into her that it couldn't all fit inside of her and began leaking out of her, and the continued humping only prolonged Nala's own climax.

When the two of them finally came down from their mutual orgasm, they were both filthy, and Matthias was lying atop her panting after he pulled away from the passionate kiss that he'd started, his hips still moving slowly for several moments after before he finally went still. Nala was filled to the brim with cum, but she didn't feel Matthias getting any softer as he still rested inside of her, and she didn't doubt that he could go again if she desired as such. Of course, if she wanted to take a break after the first round she doubted that the daemon on top of her would raise any objections either, if his contented sigh was any indication.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Matthias came inside of her, the first jet of hot cum slapping against her cervix, as his throbbing member filled her tight love hole completely, the adjective that came to the witch elf's mind was 'glorious' - and the glory continued far longer than she had every dreamed it could. A moment or so after she had finally come down off of her own climax, roughly half way through Matthias' own 5,000 years of pent up sexual power, Nala wondered a few things. She wondered if Matthias were indeed, part horse. She also pondered if this were to be the pinnacle of sexual experience and if so, were these tears of ecstatic joy running down her face actually weeping for the many lovers who would come after this - with no hope in hell of ever comparing with the godslayer. In a way, this was a loss of innocence for the witch elf. Nothing could ever be as good as this again. Only Matthias would take her to this level.

When at last he lay on top of her, his moans quieted, his body still, only his still throbbing member twitching inside of her amidst a sea of love juices that had spilled and squirted down onto the sheets between their legs, soaking through to the mattress, only then did she notice that the two of them had broken the bed.

Their bodies were slick with sweat, hot and smelling of sex. The deep kiss they had shared through the orgasm was withdrawn and Nala was left gazing in silent admiration at her lover.

"Still hard?" She said once she'd gathered her breath back. "You could... probably go again right now couldn't you?" She sighed happily. "Does this remind you of what it's like to be alive again? Because nothing about how you make love suggests you're a mere mortal."

She weakly wrapped her legs back around his waist, not wanting him to pull out. Her hips squirmed, wanting to feel his cock rubbing against her inner walls amongst all the aftermath. An inexplicable giggle escaped from Nala's throat, and then she she too sighed contentedly. The sexual energy between them had been potent when released, enough to power incredible works of magic she was certain, once she learned to apply her theories. Yet Matthias was more than simply a power source for her study and she knew it. She had never been with anyone like him before and it was incredible. She wasn't sure if what she felt for him was love, but it was more than simple lust.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One who had been watching the two of them going at it, and who had by some miracle possessed the ability to ignore their wild coupling might have felt pity for the poor cot upon which they had done the deed. It had never really had a chance, but had still managed to hold out until Nala and Matthias had finished. Well, finished round one at least, as the godslayer, in response to Nala's initial question, gave a deep, rumbling laugh through his continued panting and nodded. "Yes... I could," His voice was low, fierce and heavy, and Nala didn't find any reason to doubt that Matthias wouldn't mind another go, particularly when he began to lightly shift his hips once more.

The sensations that his delicate movement caused were merely a ghost of what he had caused her a moment ago, but the remainder of that was all that her body needed to want more even if her mind had second thoughts. Even as he began to move again, however, Matthias did reply to Nala's second question, accompanied by a lighter laugh that nonetheless caused the shattered cot beneath them to shake; "This is as good a reminder as I could have asked for, Nala. Better than I could've imagined... Or remembered, for that matter." His dark eyes looked down on her from mere centimeters away, close enough that she felt the heat of the breath used to deliver his words upon her lips and neck. The look within those eyes wasn't quite adoration, or thanks, or love, or conquest, but perhaps a mix of all of those and a few more emotions to boot.

At that point, if she so chose, Nala could push the daemon away. There was certainly plenty of work to be done, both in the physical and social sense. But her body, despite the already exhausting first session, was screaming for more just from the light teasing that had been done to her. What her decision might be, and how she made it known to the man on top of her were up to her to decide.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala spared a thought for the departed cot, a casualty of circumstance that had achieved, at the least, a most noble end. One that none of its inanimate brethren could claim. If it had a spirit and if that spirit could speak, it would be able to boast of its demise to the greatest beds of kings or queens, to have born witness and dutifully upheld a sexual titan of this world - and Matthias the Godslayer as well. Be proud, little cot. Be proud.

The man's deep rumble of laughter put Nala further at ease, her body feeling the slight convulsion of his diaphragm as he chuckled. He was very warm, musky, smelling of sex and heady man smells, which objectively were not that pleasant, but put in the context of post-coitus afterglow, they too were comforting to the witch elf. The evidence of giving in to natural entropy - the way of all flesh, two bodies held by mutual attraction, colliding with one another in the most powerful of ways - life and death mingling in that one act. Nala believed that mortals truly lived in these moments, yet also gave so much of themselves in the act as well - the juxtaposition, the mixing of forces - that was where the magic lay.

Looking at this man, come god, come man again, Nala could only think of making more magic with him. His light movements had started up again, and though they were mere shadows of the ecstasy she had just experienced, they brought with them the promise of more. He had brought his face close to hers, their wet bodies mashing up against one another has his hot breath blew upon her chin and neck. She bit her lower lip. Though she was tired, she couldn't say no to this opportunity.

She appreciated the emotions in those deep eyes of his, and she was certain that within her, she felt a great deal for this man too. He'd saved her life twice, but had also been tremendously honest with her. She felt as if she'd unlocked a part of him that had not been seen in millennia, and that made her bond with him strong. Not strong enough to say that she loved him outright and to the exclusion of others - such a thought was entirely against Nala's philosophy - but he did hold a special place of fondness in her heart that was strongly felt now as they lay together in this amazing moment.

"Well, my dear boy... we've managed to wreck our bed... so now," She looped her arms around his neck and brought his face to hers, pressing their lips together in another breathless kiss. "Now... we find another position for our second round. I was thinking that wall looks pretty sturdy. You could try taking me from behind."

The witch elf grinned mischievously, stroking her hand down his spine. What could she say? She was a greedy, horny young lady alone in a room with the stud of studs. There was no way this was going only one round.