Vengeance or Reconciliation? (Termite)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: All Out War (Termite)

There was a moment's hesitation in Roko's eyes even as her inner walls fluttered around his shaft, draw a soft shudder from his body and an almighty throb from his manhood. Her scream... Her demand blew all of that away, however, and blind passion filled his eyes once more as he claimed her mouth in another deep kiss, a groan rumbling up from her throat as his next thrust accompanied their fall into mutual climax. Waves of pleasure surged up from her perfectly filled sex, blowing aside her concerns about the mysterious voice like fallen leaves in a hurricane as her body was wracked, more powerful by far even than the memory of the agony that her siblings had caused her during her violation. For the first second or so she might have thought that no higher plateau could possibly be reached, and that the she would be driven mad by the sheer power of the sensations washing over here.... And then, Alex felt the first burst of Roko's seed pouring into her, a wave of liquid fire that filled her belly with warmth, and was proven instantly wrong.

Every shot of thick, potent ejaculate that spewed forth into Alex's flower sent her even deeper into the throes of her orgasm, and Roko just seemed to keep cumming and cumming and cumming. His continued thrusts into her kept her going as much as the waves of sperm that continuously flooded her womb, losing none of their speed and even gaining in intensity, causing some of the seed that he hadn't fired right up against her cervix to be forced out by his rapid, savage pounding. It flooded down the curve of her rear along with a copious flow of her love honey, making a huge mess on Roko's bed even as he continued to rut her wildly.

Though it seemed to go on for an eternity, Alex writhing inside and out while Roko filled her with rope after rope of baby batter, both of them shaking with pleasure, all things must come to an end. Roko, for all of his potency, only had so much to give, and after a time her spasming folds milked the last of his load out of him and his thrusts slowed. Her partner momentarily spent, Alex was able to come down from her climax in a gradual slope while he continued to slowly push himself in and out of her for a few moments before falling atop her, utterly spent. By then her belly was full of a wonderful, comforting warmth, and Roko broke their kiss as he collapsed down on top of her, allowing her to feel him panting heavily against her neck, though after a moment his lips reached out and started kissing at the soft flesh there.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The moment her mouth was reclaimed she knew it would happen. The entirety of her existence knew he would make her his, and the anticipation running through her simply couldn't handle it anymore. Her mind exploded into a white hot fury, her body surrendering to its own passions and enveloping her within a miasma of pleasure that had her gripping him tightly even as he continued to saw in and out of her depths like a man possessed. Had her mouth been free she would have arched herself back and let loose with a single scream, her own song that told the world she was a woman that was finally fulfilled. This was Heaven. Nirvana. It couldn't possibly get any-

Warmth flooded her. It filled her to the brim. It reached out to the deepest depths of her soul, the inner blaze she felt a moment earlier dragged along with her as she drowned in pleasure so pure it shattered her. The orgasm spawned by his release tore her mind into pieces, and with every spurt and thrust those pieces were picked up and shattered until she was nothing more than a fine mist that somehow managed to find the will to howl. Someone who only heard that howl would think she was being killed that very moment. Her face even curled into a display of total agony that only deepened as his hips continued to slam against hers.

But if Alex had died she wouldn't care one bit. Her body was nothing more than a vessel of pleasure, one filled so fully that the excess started dribbling from her sex to mark Roko's bed with their union. She quickly reached a critical mass that left her entirety collapsing while her instincts somehow managed to gain control of her hips and forced her to curl them toward him to milk every last bit of pleasure it could find. Her howl eventually fell quiet, her own breath leaving her in short clipped moans that sounded with each thrust and were instantly lost down his throat. And he never stopped, not even when body finally reached its limit and started slowly coming down from its high. He mat have slowed, but each weakened thrust still managed to send a small spike through her that shattered her mind once again as it slowly tried to pull itself together.

But still she stepped down, each pulse slowly fading until the quivering of both body and mind eventually gave in to exhaustion. When she finally regained her senses she could feel his weight resting on top of her, his own exhaustion claiming him and leaving her feeling utterly satisfied until she suddenly felt his lips worrying the curve of her neck. She moaned anew, her body bucking against him on pure reflex. "Good gods, Roko, I can't take anymore~!" But even as she complained her head tilted and turned to the side, exposing more of her neck to his vicious onslaught and giving him free reign to do whatever the hell he wanted.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roko laughed lightly against her neck, and the kisses and nibbles that he made against her neck only steadily increased in passion. She could feel him pulsating inside of her again, preparing for a second round, but then... The world froze, and began to flicker. This time, the flickering only increased, and the world became blurry as the sensations that her first lover had brought her vanished. A blackness appeared above the increasingly indistinct outline of Sir Roko, spreading in a circle before her eyes, and as she looked into it a figure began to take shape within, as if she were looking through a window. A sense of familiarity took hold of her as the shape became more distinct, the vague shaping coalescing into a powerful figure, great black wings spread wide.

A hand reached down from the void, pale and soft as the touch of death, and Alex couldn't move, couldn't get out of the way in time, not before those fingers closed around her shoulder. Her memories returned in a jumbled, confusing flood, and then the arm tugged, and Alex was pulled into the void. There was a momentary lack of sensation, as if every one of her perceptions was cut off completely, and then Alex found herself lying on her side, curled into a ball at Aescila's feet as the demoness, now sporting her black-feathered wings once more, knelt beside her with one hand on her shoulder and the other still clutched in her own, in what felt to her like a death grip from the tension in her muscles. "Alex.... Can you hear me? Are you back?" she asked, her concern clear in both her expression and her voice as she softly stroked Alex's shoulder. "I almost lost you in there.... What did you remember?"

The difference between Aescila with her wings and Aescila without them now that she had a moment to compare the two was striking. Seeing the transformation itself, particularly in the dark as it had been, was far less jarring than it was now. Aescila in her wingless demon form had been beautiful, of course, but she now there was something more to her beauty, as if the change had made her... Whole. Not just power, but confidence, surety, strength of the heart were now evident in her lover's features, along with something... More. Though she looked upon Alex with concern now, it seemed as if Aescila could withstand anything, as if she radiated strength like no one that Alex had ever seen.

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She... She could feel him... He was growing stronger, his length becoming rock solid once again as it sat within her folds, and with his laugh descending into kisses and nibbles that only worried her further Alex found herself letting out a little groan. But as he prepared to start the groan took on a lustful note, a hint of need growing within her as her own body refused to let her rest, not when Heaven would descend on her again...

Then it all came to abrupt stop. Roko froze where he was, and his imaged started to flicker and fade. A void opened over him. Or it opened within him. Or it swallowed him. Alex couldn't tell, but he simply vanished and left her staring at the ghost that haunted her once more. But this time it took shape. The indistinct wings from before spread wide behind it, the darkness they held almost brilliant in itself, and though a piece of Alex panicked something else even deeper felt like it was trying to reach out and accept the hand that was descending toward her. For a moment she tried to fight it. She struggled to stay where she was, to stay within Roko's arms, to let herself enjoy this moment of happiness before it ended. She didn't want to lose him. Not again.

That final thought caused her to freeze moments before the ghostly hand gripped her. Within an instant flashes of memory raced across her mind, images of things she'd never seen and never known, images that confused her young mind until a voice within her reached out and started putting them back into place.

Alex awoke lying on her side, her body curled into a defensive ball while Aes watched over her. Her love's hand was gripping her shoulder, a reassuring touch that had the warrior feeling a little better, but Aescila's other hand was trapped within a death grip. The dragon's hand refused to let her go, and it took a conscious effort to get those fingers to finally relax. "Yes... Yes, I'm back."

It took a moment for Alex to mentally collect herself before she could answer Aes's question, but she eventually managed to straighten herself and sit up. "When that darkness crashed on us... I was swept back to that day." Aes would know what she meant. "I relived it in every brutal detail." Aes probably had to relive her own nightmare, but there was more to the story than that. "There was a moment once those two left. I was all alone, and I was perfectly content to simply pass on right then. But just before Mother found me I heard her coming. I didn't know it was her. I thought some stranger would find me and tell Father what they found. And then I thought they would bring me back. I'd be healed and restored, and then those two would find me. They would sit down and do even worse. I had no idea what could be worse, but they like to try and outdo themselves. I was sure of it. That was when the despair hit. I wanted to die. I would have killed myself if I had the strength. It only lasted for a few moments before I realized I was being cradled by Mother, but the nightmare stopped before that happened. I was left with my despair, and it followed me as I woke. I never really realized how strong it was. I could feel it changing me, making me regress into that hurt little girl. It felt like it was eating all of my memories, and I couldn't stop it.

"I don't know why or how I did it, but I reached out and dragged myself into another dream. And it turned out to be my first lover. He was..."
Alex froze for a moment, a melancholic smile gracing her face. "He was a man who enjoyed himself, and though I tried to push him away he simply stood behind me and forced me to realize a truth about my life. Once I realized what he saw I asked him to help me, and he did. He held me close, and he kept encouraging me until I finally managed to get over my nightmare. The morning after he showed me what I'd been missing all my life, and for once I felt happy. Content. Wonderful, even." The melancholy faded, and Alex perked herself up a bit. "I thought I saw you a couple times, but I was too lost to recognize who you were. You just looked like a shadow." Then she realized what she just said. "I guess you did lose me for a few seconds." The loss of identity, the sudden retreat, the fact that she was curled into a ball, all of it made Alex think one thought. Gods, I'm pathetic...

But as pathetic as she felt she still had a head on her shoulders, and she did notice the sudden change in Aescila. Obviously the wings had returned. But there were other things less apparent. The confidence she'd shown in the march was back in full force, and the sheer strength of will that flowed off of her was unreal. It almost made her look like a force of nature made flesh. "What about you? You look...complete. Did you find what we were looking for?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aescila's face fell as Alex explained what she'd been made to relive, and the grip on her shoulder and her hand tightened. She was quiet, allowing Alex to speak without interruption, but there was nothing but sympathy in her stance, in her touch, and the way that she looked at Alex as she laid curled up on the ground. Strangely, Aescila's look of concern only rose as Alex went over her happier memory, but as Alex perked up she managed a slight smile, even if it was a tad thin.

Aescila glanced at one of her wings after Alex's question, considering for a moment before looking back at Alex and answering; "No... Whatever that was, it tried to hit us with our worst memories. You... Can probably guess what I experienced, but with you next to me it was almost nothing. Yours... When it overwhelmed you, it pushed you to fall into your other memories to escape it. We were both on the ground when I came to, and you were just... Fading. I thought you were just going to vanish, and... I don't even know what might have happened to you after that." She gave Alex's hand a soft squeeze and smiled at her, "I'm really glad you're back with me. And... I'm sorry. That I couldn't be there for you when you needed me... That I couldn't do for you what you did for me."

After a moment Aescila glanced aside, and then Alex would note that the dream world had... Changed. When the memory had hit, they'd been in an almost idyllic meadow, with the sun shining. Now, the meadow was present but the sun was setting, shrouding them in evening twilight, and in the direction that Aescila was looking there now stood a thick forest, a clear path that led into its depths standing right before them. Glancing back down at her, Aescila gave Alex another reassuring squeeze of her hand and said; "Are you ready for another bout? We don't have to continue this if you don't want to, but.... I don't know if I can do this without you.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That was odd. Alex found it strange that her presence allowed Aes to simply shrug off her own tortured memories. It almost sounded like that darkness was trying to envelope her. It really didn't sound likely, not with them all sitting within their own souls, but if there was some darkness specifically aiming to destroy them... That could only mean that someone wasn't balanced, and since Alex was the most susceptible...

"No." The moment Aes even suggested that they could stop Alex rose to her feet. "We came here for a reason, and now we have a path. We're going to find what we're looking for even if we have to drag it kicking and screaming from whatever dark corner it's trying to hide. Besides..." A small wave of heat rose from Alex, nothing that felt dangerous or even uncomfortable, but by the look in her eye she seem determined to see this through. "That darkness found me at my worst. If it thinks it'll catch me again I'll just have to rip it in two."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aescila, smiling brightly, helped Alex to her feet. A gleam appeared in the fallen angel's eye as heat began to emanate from Alex's spiritual body, and she replied; "And set it on fire afterwards just for good measure? I like this idea~" She turned and started down the dark path, walking with Alex side by side, and as they entered the darkness beneath the canopy of trees Aescila quietly said; "That sounds more like the Alex that I know... And love."

As they proceeded on through their journey, it became clear that they were going further and further from reality. Though their surroundings were fairly natural at first, the further that they went in, the more the forest around them took on a warped, dream-like quality. Creatures occasionally passed them by, marking the change in their surroundings all the more perceptibly. They passed a squirrel early on, for all intents and purposes a normal looking creature, but after a short walk into the darkness they encountered another... Only this one had a red and white spotted mushroom growing from its head, and a human eyeball clutched in its paws that tracked them as they walked past it. Aescila never allowed the strange images to bother her, however, and the ones that moved never strayed too close, even when they began to pass things that had no similarity to reality at all.

Even so, things that Alex recognized appeared even within the deepest depths of the forest, things from her own dreams... And her nightmares. Imaginings of what Akorvick and Annabeth might have done to her appeared on occasion, some she recognized from her very recent vision. Aescila seemed to see them now too, however, and though her face paled, she reached out to Alex, intending to rejoin hands and offer her strength against the nightmares.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aescila's little addition put a small smirk on Alex's face, but as they entered the treeline and found themselves being enveloped by its darkness the little admission that followed caused her to blush. There wasn't any other acknowledgement that she'd heard her lover, not until Aes would feel a hand suddenly sliding into hers and interlocking fingers to give her a rather warm squeeze for a few seconds. It didn't last much longer than that, but it didn't need to. A simple touch could say so much.

At first the forest appeared normal enough. It even reminded her of the woods that surrounded the Hidden Village at times, and the sight of a few small animals made it seem that much more familiar. But little by little the scenery changed. The trees themselves shifted, knots and branches seemingly twisting around each other until some appeared as nothing more than people encased within a thick layer of bark. One even looked like it was reaching out to them, barren branches curled into an outstretched hand. But as surreal as that sounded it was nothing compared to the squirrel that watched them. It wasn't so much the squirrel itself or the toadstool that was sprouting from its head. It was the eye. A human eye was held in its little paws like some acorn to be coveted, and as they walked past the eye turned to watch them. Alex couldn't help but watch it, and she was grateful that the squirrel didn't start chewing into the thing. That would not have been a pretty sight.

Besides, she needed her focus elsewhere. As they traveled images started appearing within the space between chunks. Some seem harmless, simple thoughts and fancies from Alex's dreams given shape and allowed to run free. But nightmares were never far behind, and she caught glimpses of herself once again young, once again caught under the heel of her siblings, and once again feeling tortures that should never be wrought on someone so young. Some seem simply cruel, fingers and toes being shattered and torn from her body, but there were other things. Acts like the torture that nearly destroyed her both then and a few minutes earlier, some that devolved even further causing Alex to simply pause and close her eyes to try and clear her mind. As she did she felt Aes sliding her hand into the dragon's palm, and Alex found herself giving a reflexive squeeze before she managed to find the strength to calm her nerves. "All right, I acknowledge you." Her eyes opened, her gaze suddenly shifting to the various images gathered around her even while her hand stayed firmly planted within Aescila's. "You are my fears. I won't ignore you like my fear of the past. But I refuse to let you drag me down." A couple seconds were taken to look each image square in the eye as it were, and once she had she started moving forward. "Do what you must, but I will fight back."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her fears seemed to grow closer as she concentrated on them, the echoes of the sounds that accompanied the images even reaching into her ears, but each seemed to encounter an invisible wall formed of her own willpower before they could touch her, and envelope her as her memories had. Aescila's grip held her tightly all the while, watching her, but when she spoke and directed her willpower against each of them the images simply faded away, causing Aescila to smile. "The best way to forget a dream is to try and remember it, right?" she said, and then they were off, though Alex would have noted by then that Aescila didn't seem to have the same problems that she did in fighting off her dreams, and since Alex could now see them, it seemed that the ones belonging to the demoness were few and far between.

As they continued through the dreamlike landscape, the nightmares assailing them coming fewer and fewer even as their surroundings became increasingly alien, Aescila glanced at one point at Alex and asked; "So.. What was he like? This... Man?" There was no accusation or worry in her voice, which likely came as little surprise coming from the succubus. Demons were not generally well known for their monogamy.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Though the scenery became more surreal nothing popped out to bother them in the slightest. While nothing much showed on Aescila's end Alex simply considered it a blessing at the moment. They really didn't need another dream keeping them occupied.

But this also created boredom, and as they walked Aes seemed to harbor a bit of curiosity. That had Alex wondering why Aes wanted to know about Roko, but after a bit of thought she decided keeping him a secret wouldn't help anything. "Roko was a knight from Crolia, a leader in a small mercenary group, and a damned good one at that. He had a very strong playful side, but he also knew when to get serious. He was also an insatiable womanizer. Or I thought as much when first I joined his company. It felt like every time I turned around he had some other beauty hanging off his arm, and back then I was simply disgusted at the sight. But as I hung around I started learning more about him, and though he did enjoy his women it wasn't because he was some pig. He just enjoyed life, and part of that was sharing affection with others.

"He was also quite the perceptive man, and he was stubborn. He eventually set his sights on me, and while we were training together he managed to wrestle me to the floor. He gave me a kiss and explained what he wanted, and I completely froze. When he tried to take things a little further I nearly threw him through a wall. But when I tried to push him away he simply sat by me and listened even when the nightmare with my siblings spilled out of me. He made me realize how I was letting that control every aspect of my life before he asked if I was going to keep letting it happen, and after a couple days I decided I wouldn't. When I went to tell him I was completely nervous because I knew I would ask for his help, and when I did he had this cocky little grin on his face. He knew I would. But he understood what that meant for me, and he gently pushed and guided me until I finally overcame my fear of intimacy. And when I did he let me sleep against him without asking for anything in return. I still paid him back the next morning, and as I did I started falling in love with him.

"But then he disappeared."
During this whole explanation a wistful little smile hung on her face, but at that point the melancholy she showed earlier returned. "His company was trying to become the Honor Guard for some lesser noble, and a rival company raided out barracks while we were unprepared. When the dust cleared he simply vanished, and no matter how hard I tried to search for him I couldn't find anything, not even a trace or a rumor." A long pause followed, one where Alex let out a deep, almost mournful sigh. "Sorry. Probably more than you asked for."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aescila listened without interruption, her expression contemplative as Alex offered her story. When it finished, the demoness offered her a soft smile as she squeezed her hand, and then said; "He sounds like a wonderful man! I'm almost tempted to ask how your first time with him was~" The other woman held a bit of a teasing in her tone and tossed a smirk that was surprisingly reminiscent of the man that they were even then discussing. "I suppose the ending's a bit bittersweet, even if it was good for me."

The black-winged woman's expression suddenly became mournful, and her grip on Alexandra's hand tightened, "In a way... You did the same thing for me as he did for you. While I might have been having sex, it... It never really meant anything. Not until I was with you. I know it's probably not much solace given how you felt... Feel for him, I think he was a good man. I've got a bit of you in me now, and I think I've got some of what he gave you too. If he lives still, I'd like to thank him one day... Even if I have to give you up for it." She looked right into Alex's eyes as she finished, her smile slightly bitter despite her statement, "I know... That it would hurt me, but I really just want you to be happy Alex. And I know that... That this might not work, and if it doesn't... That I wouldn't be able to be there with you all the time, no matter how bad I wanted to be."

A short time after that the forest opened up into a clearing, and in that clearing stood a cottage built of stone. The building looked ancient, the stones crumbling, but even so there was smoke rising up from the chimney, and the windows were set with darkened glass. "What in the hell is this?" Aescila said quietly, glancing around the rest of the clearing. Other than the cottage itself, there was little more than a garden set along the left hand side of the house, an empty birdbath in the center of it, and a stump on the far right that looked to have been used to chop wood. The forest directly around it was as normal as could be, but the path seemed to end there, at the cottage. No movement was visible inside, but the solid stone hut had a foreboding atmosphere about it, one different in flavor from the fear that had slowly built before she and Aescila were assailed with their darkest memories.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aescila's response to the story had Alex smirking through a bit of a blush as an answer hung on her lips, but it was quickly lost once Aes started getting serious. A bit of a sour note started playing across her face, and though Aes was lamenting what may or may not happen Alex looked more and more annoyed until Aes finally finished. "Dammit, woman..."

The darkened angel would probably be surprised to find herself being spun to face her lover directly. "There are two reasons why I'm here. One, I want you at my side. Two, you want to be at my side. We both want the exact same thing, and I'm willing to do whatever is necessary no matter how much of a long shot it is." Even more surprising would be the sudden outstretch of arms that quickly circled the angel's head and brought her right up to the dragon's chest and held her there. "But if this doesn't work I have absolutely no intention of simply abandoning you!" The sudden fierceness that had been in that grip softened, and Alex simply rested like that with Aes tight against her. "I know you'll have to leave to hunt for your freedom, and that loss will hurt. It's probably even worse since I'm a mortal. But we're a long-lived species, even as a mere half-breed, and I will wait for you to find peace. And I will welcome you with open arms even if it's only to let you find some rest. And I know there's other things we'll need to sit and talk about, but no matter what we'll work through it. All right?" Alex would wait for that to fully sink in, and once it finally had and Aes agreed she would finally let her love go and return to simply gripping her hand. "Let's go."

Once they started moving again Alex wasn't quite sure how long they would need to search for their answer, but it ended up being not that long at all. The path they followed came to an abrupt end, as did the warping of the forest around them, and sitting within a rather picturesque clearing was a simple stone cottage. The thing looked ancient, the stones themselves looked like they had little life left in them, but the trail of smoke rising from a decrepit chimney said that someone lived there. Or possibly something. The sense of dread that hung around it was vaguely familiar, a cousin to the fear that attacked Alex earlier, yet it was different enough to keep her wary. There was no telling what to expect. "I'm not sure what this is... But waiting around would be pointless. Let's go introduce ourselves."

With the path ending and the darkness hovering in the air Alex expected something to hit her, but considering how things appeared she was fairly certain whatever was waiting to ambush them wouldn't strike until they actually entered the otherwise innocent looking cottage. But she wasn't going to simply walk right into this thing's clutches. Instead she approached the front door, and once there her knuckles rose to give it a strong knock. Just before they hit she called up her pride and concentrated it into her spirit, and in an instant her father's draconic influence answered. Pride and will sprang from her body, another blast of heat far more noticeable than the warm wave she summoned earlier, and as she knocked that pure arrogance rushed forward and tried to bully its way into the small house. It would strain against the presence within and give her some clue to what lie in wait, and it would serve as a notice. You know I'm here. I know you're there. So let's be civil. Otherwise...

Using Dragon's Pride at X=5 for +20 Dodge, +20 Resistance, +10 Perception

And see if that boost to Perception proves useful

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alex: HP = 70, PP = 55, EP = 70/75, Status = Pregnant, Fine, Dragon's Pride X = 5

Aescila was indeed surprised as Alex spun her to have a face to face, but she was practically blown away when the taller half-dragon pulled her close and cradled her head against her check. The demon's arms wrapped around her waist, hugging her tightly as she spoke, and she was silent for a long moment, and when Alex released her she held on for a moment longer. When she did part from the dragoness, she was smiling even as a few tears poured down her cheeks, and in that moment Aescila looked as vulnerable as she'd been when she was merely a succubus. "Thank you Alex..." she offered quietly, and then wiped her tears away and nodded, enthusiasm filling her voice once more as she added; "Yeah... Lets go!"

When they arrived at the house, Aescila offered a nod of agreement, her face hardened as she began to emit a soft glow, not orange but rather a mixture of blood red and fiery gold. Aescila's inner power was like a sun, a beacon of raw power, but it was Alex's power that first pushed into the cottage as she rapped her knuckles against the door. "Come in!" a familiar feminine voice called from beyond the portal, and it opened without Alex or Aescila having to exert any effort to make it so. The inside of the cottage was as rustic and ancient as the outside, a stone hearth ablaze and a kettle made of black iron boiling over it. A woman stood beside it, stirring it slowly, but she turned toward them as they were compelled irresistibly to step inside.

The door shut behind them, and Dina whirled to face them with a broad smile. "Hello my friends! I've been expecting you~"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Logs part 1
Termite: This...
Well...

Tass: (also, while I remember it, give Alex another 500 denarii. She should have gotten the angel's feather for free, and they'd have been happy to enchant her sword for free.)

Termite: Alex wasn't expecting this. Somehow she knew they would find Dina lurking somewhere in here, but to suddenly see her stirring a pot within a nightmare forest while darkness and dread hung around her was simply insane. She was so caught off guard that she nearly dropped her Pride, but she held it. And she entered freely, even without the compulsion egging her to enter. "I...see that. Thanks for inviting us in..." A quick glance was given to remind Aes to stay on her guard.
((Snaps))

Tass: Her glance showed that Aescila was as white as a sheet, her grip on Alex's hand tighter than hers had been when she'd come out of her own nightmares. "Oh, you are quite welcome... Alexandra, isn't it? I hope you don't mind me calling you Alex!" Dina replied brightly, and it was then that Alex realized that something was missing about the angel. Her wings were... Gone, as if they'd simply never been there, as there were no scars visible on the skin of her back, which was left exposed by the white robe that she wore.

Termite: "Not at all." As she used both hands to rub Aescila's as if it would put some color back on the woman's face. "I must say I'm quite surprised to find you like this. I feared I'd have to forcibly call you out."
((Did I flash offline or something?))

Tass: (No) "Oh no, I've been waiting for you for a long time! Well, someone like you, at least. How was your trip? Would you like some tea?" Dina asked, unperturbed, but Aescila cut in sharply and suddenly; "How can you be here?" Dina smiled impishly and cryptically replied; "Because I foresaw this! I knew that this would come to pass, and prepared for it accordingly."

Termite: "The welcome left something to be desired, and I'm afraid we're a little too high-strung for tea at the moment." Aes's question was quickly answered, and Alex couldn't help but reply. "I witnessed that. We both did. It begs the question: what exactly did you prepare for?"

Tass: "Why... My death of course!" Dina replied cheerily, and then settled into a rocking chair next to the fire facing them. Aescila paled further, her grip on Alex tightening. "And my resurrection~" the dead angel offered offhandedly, a cup of steaming brown liquid simply appearing in her hand as she raised it to her lips, taking a swift sip even as she continued to smile at them.

Termite: "Resurrection..." Alex remembered what she'd been told and what she remembered from Aescila's confession and the memory she gained, so she took a rather protective step in front of Aes. "How exactly will you accomplish that?"

Tass: "By taking your dear Aescila's body, and destroying her just as she attempted to destroy me." Dina replied softly, speaking as if she were discussing the weather. Alex felt Aescila stiffen, and she immediately replied; "Over my dead cold body you're doing that! I never tried to destroy you! I... They made me do it! I never wanted to hurt you, and I'm not going to lay down and die just because you said so!"

Termite: "And I won't let that happen." There was a finality in that voice, one that said there was no arguing what was said, but as much as it appeared she was ready for battle Alex didn't attack. "But let me ask you this. I lived through the day you died. From her perspective. What she was forced to do scared her, especially as it started. She told me you could have easily overwhelmed her then. It would have been simple. And I can confirm that. So why wait til now?"

Tass: Their statements only caused Dina to grin more broadly and take another sip of her tea. "Oh I know, the poor poor dear~" the angel crooned mockingly, "She had to watch the pretty blonde girl get her throat slit, had to gobble up all of her soul and get all of that power~ Such a victim!" Dina laughed, loudly, but there was no joy to be found in the sound, and when she stopped the grin that she wore was plainly sadistic. "I could have, but then what would I have done? Weakened, trapped in a body far weaker than my own, one unaccustomed to using any real power.... And still surrounded by demons. I would have accomplished nothing but burning up another useless succubus, and there were those to be had aplenty in Artmirst!" >> (that means I'm going to keep going)

Tass: The angel rose gracefully to her feet, teacup still clutched in her hand. "But my visions showed me something else.... An alternative. I could hide, inside of her. Keeping her blind to me was easy.... You are pathetically weak willed~" she directed the comment at Aescila, raising her teacup as if in a toast, and the demoness stiffened suddenly behind Alex. "So instead, here we are! Aescila here ready to burn away, and you.... Dear Alex...." she toasted to Alex and took a sip, "You allowed for all of it~ I couldn't have asked for a better assistant, and I didn't even know you could! I figured I would have to wait centuries for Aescila here to get over herself on her own, but you.... You not only made her perfect for me, but you made this struggle soooo much easier on me!"

Termite: ((What's the status of Alex's equipment?))

Tass: (treat it as if it was enchanted for the purpose of laziness)
(she can call it to her at will, and it'll just appear on her)

Termite: "You must not have been paying attention." A flash of fire sparked around her body, and as it roared for no more than an instant her gear suddenly fell into place all around her. "I'm not going to give her up. Not to you, not to Fate, and not without a fight."
(Shielf Cover if an attack is made, Alex won't throw the first punch.)

Tass: "Oh dear Alex.... You really don't understand yet, do you?" Dina said, smiling. "You already handed her to me on a silver platter~" There came a soft choking noise from behind Alex, and shimmers appeared from Dina's back, slowly taking the form of a pair of angelic wings.

Termite: For a moment Alex went into a panic when she heard the choke, but her draconic side kicked in and refused to let her act in fear. Instead she went directly to Aescila's aid, her shield still ready to defend her love while the hand that held her sword flew up to the demon's neck and pressed two fingers gently against her. If Alex's power helped Dina overtake Aes then it could also help protect her. She called on her beastial nature, the arrogance of kings and tyrants and beings nearly as ancient as the world itself, and she poured that arrogance into Aescila. And she kept pouring until whatever connection Dina held over the demon simply broke.

Tass: (hrm)

Termite: (I'm thinking Dragon's Pride on Aes since that's mechanically possible)

Tass: (it is?)

Termite: (Using perception to try and gauge how strong it needs to be, and if she can't then go X=10)
You said Spirit Buffs could be transferred like Mage Buffs

Tass: (When did I say this? D: )

Termite: (Awhile ago)
(I'll change if that's wrong)

Tass: (That.... Technically isn't possible. I don't when I said that, but when I did I was being a derp. I think there's one that you can transfer, Astrologer's Boon, and that's a special thing. You can keep doing that, and I'll just treat it like she's aiding Aescila.)

Termite: (Okie dokes)

Tass: When she turned, Alex found that Aescila was..... Crumbling. There was no other word for it. Pieces of her, starting with the feathers of her black wings but taking place all across her body, were simply falling off of her and vanishing into wisps of light. That light flitted across the room to Dina, who seemed to be absorbing it, but Alex's touch seemed to slow the transfer.... But she couldn't stop it. The connection was whole, unbreakable, and while Aescila might be going more slowly, she was still going. "She could have fought, were it not for you. Funny how this worked out, huh? You came here to try and help her.... But it was you that damned her in the first place!" Dina said from across the room in a voice filled with sadistic mirth. Aescila didn't seem to be able to speak, but her cracking lips mouthed Alex's name, and her body shivered tightly, her lover no doubt trying to resist what Dina was doing to her as well.

Termite: Watching Aes simply dissolving like that only to be absorbed into Dina set something off in Alex. Her eyes hardened, and though some spark urged Aes to hold on she suddenly turned and started sprinting forward. "New tactic!" Her shield rose back, her arm cocking in an instant before she was lined straight with Dina's center. The next moment that shield shot forward, for all intents and purposes aiming to go through the angel as well as the wall, the very same strike Alex used to leave the dark slime Azhur as nothing more than a helpless puddle unable to even hold itself together. If the connection wouldn't break then she needed to stop the source.
(Charge + Shield Slam combo)

Tass: (hit, damage = 56, Resistance = Alex wins) Dina just smiled brightly as Alex charged her, turning aside the angel's coffee table and slamming her shield into the woman's chest with all her might. Dina was knocked back with an audible thump and an expulsion of air, but she simply flung back into her chair and rocked back, setting up a steady motion. "Why thank you! I could use a rest~" the angel said sardonically, and then rested her hand on her palm and eyed Alex with some amusement. "Really now... You're in my home! Do you think that I wouldn't be prepared? Honestly!" She rolled her eyes just as the floorboards suddenly shot up, forming into hands that reached up to grab Alex's ankles... Or they would have, if some sixth sense hadn't alerted her to their presence, allowing her to jump out of the way just in time. Rocking in her chair, Dina watched Alex with amusement as she said; "Every part of this house is a part of me. What are you doing to do? Break all of my things?"

Termite: "Good idea." And Alex set out to do just that, her mouth puffing open with a breath before a giant ball of flame was launched at the floor. It hit and expanded, the flames aimed at angel and cottage together, all while making sure Aes was left at the very ring of the detonation.
(Dragon's Breath, X=10)
(And 10 ft explosion)

Tass: (Autohit, damage = 4 + 3 = 7 * 10 = 70 * 2 = 140 damage) Alex's explosion of flame set most of the shack alight, causing Dina to scream in agony as burns appeared all over her body. She rose from her chair even as it was reduced to slag, and the cottage around them warped and twisted, becoming as alien and horrible as the deepest depths of the forest through which they'd traveled. >>
Tass: Dina's eyes blazed with shadows, and she reached out a hand toward Alex in a claw even as her flesh burned away, leaving a hideously twisted creature in her place. The same instinct that had warned about the floor-hands, which were even then being burned to dust by her dragonfire, flared up, and she jumped aside just as shadows suddenly coalesced around the spot where she'd been standing... And then exploded outward from a point about where her heart would have been if she were still standing there. "I will make you watch as I rip the unholy spawn from your belly!" the mad angel promised in an inhuman hiss. Though the flames were consuming the house, Dina was hardly finished, and Aes didn't have much time left, the wings on the wicked woman's back growing more and more distinct.

Termite: ((How much EP does Alex have left?))

Tass: (53)
(Dragon's Pride only costs 2 upkeep per turn at X = 5.)

Termite: ((Can Alex pick up Aes and attack in the same action?))

Tass: (she'd have to attack first, and she'd take a penalty to Dodge.)
(Shrike says good luck!)

Termite: ((Thanks to Shrike!))

Termite: "... You shouldn't have said that." Alex took in another breath, but this time the fire she blew was hotter. It twisted the air, even in this spiritual plane, and as it left her mouth it was a sustained blast that went slightly beyond the limits she knew she held. But Dina threatened her child, and Alex wasn't going to hold back.
(Step back a bit, Dragon's Breath at X=20 exceeding ceiling by 6 [Cost = 6hp and 26 ep] as a cone because screw the bitch)

Tass: (Hit, damage = 3 + 4 (again) = 7 * 20 = 140 * 2 - 280 damage! I think that might be a new record in damage per attack.) Dina shrieked in rage at Alex, preparing to enact some dark magic at her. Then the wave of white-hit dragonfire that washed over her silenced both her cry and her magics forever, Alex's fire eradicating the angel's spirit completely. The cottage dissolved into ashes around them, raining down upon her armored form like black and grey snow. A soft thump from behind her was followed by a soft groan, but a glance behind her revealed that Aescila was whole again, wings and all.

Termite: ((Alpha Strikes are go!))

Tass: (fuckyear)

Termite: "Aes!" Once Dina was completely and utterly obliterated Alex immediately turned and rushed toward the small thump she heard. Finding her love whole once more had her heart relaxing only a fraction of a bit, and she quickly picked up the winged demon and held her close, the armor simply vanishing to hold the woman even closer. "Focus..."

Tass: Aescila hung limp in her grasp for a moment, as still as death, but then.... "...On what? You're still dressed!" Aescila held a stony face for a moment before bursting into a fit of giggles and throwing her arms around Alex, "You were magnificent!"

Termite: A bit of a blush hit Alex, but once Aes latched onto her the dragon simply tightened her grip and nearly squeezed the breath out of the demon. "Thank the gods you're okay..." It was a testament to her concern that she didn't even show a hint of pride at being called magnificent.

Tass: "The gods nothing, thank you!" Aescila wheezed, still giggling happily. Taking no heed for how filth both of them were, Aescila quickly slammed her lips against Alex's, kissing her hard and deep and with resounding joy. The kiss was broken after a few moments, but a blush had been added to the grin plastered all over her face. "You did all that... And you could have died... But you stayed!" Aescila said in awe, "I owe you the best sex of your life! You just name the time and place!"

Termite: "Of course I stayed! Dammit, woman, what did I tell you before we got here?!" Alex broke the hug to give Aes a punch, but it was probably the most gentle thing she'd ever done. Of course the offer of the best sex she'd ever known brought her blush back in force. "I'll, uh, keep that in mind..." At that Alex finally started paying attention to her surroundings, and as Dina's little haven burned she started looking like her more normal serious self. "How are you feeling, anyway?"

Tass: Aescila just continued to laugh, but after breaking away Alex would note the silvery tears running down her cheeks. A wry grin spread across her face at Alex's reaction to her offered reward, but she managed a serious look after Alex turned so herself. "Better... Much better... Than I was when I was in Dina's grasp, at least. It was like... Like she had grabbed hold of something inside of me, and was just holding me by it while she tore me apart. Nothing's ever.... Hurt that bad." Coming from a demon who'd resided in Hell, that was likely a significant statement. "But.... I can still feel the urges. They aren't as strong, but they're still there."

Termite: Hearing that Aes's Insight was still intact put a slight drop in the mood, but that was helped by the fact that they weren't as strong as they had been. "That's a start, at least." A rather contemplative look crossed her face as she turned once again to her surroundings. "Her soul is gone... What about her memories?"

Tass: "Still here... In full." Aescila said, and after a moment a disgusted look crossed her face. "She was.... She planned that from the beginning! Right up until that point.... I guess that was kind of a turning point. There's only a vague figure in some of the visions, not you. I guess she couldn't be sure of anything after this, but she just assumed that she'd be able to beat me...." Aescila looked melancholy for a moment, "She was right.... All this power, and I couldn't even do anything...." Suddenly, there came a soft rustling, and there was a man simply standing next to the two of them, his face familiar, and his voice more so. "Ladies, if I might offer you a return to our reality?" Michael the Archangel said, holding out a hand to each of them.

Termite: "Just goes to show that-" The sudden appearance of the Archangel completely trumped anything Alex was going to say. She simply sat there, mouth open in mid-sentence, the mere presence of such a being impossible and undeniable. "O... Of course..." That hand was accepted.

Tass: Aescila, just ad dumbfounded as Alex, took Michael's other hand, and then they were opening their eyes back in the real world, still in the same position in which they'd started. Michael stood over them, a hand pressed to each of their foreheads and a look of concentration on his face, while in the back of the room stood a tired looking Kimi and a fairly frantic looking Abariel.

Tass: Michael removed his hands and opened his eyes, smiling. "It is good that you were able to triumph. Are you feeling well, Alexandra?"

Termite: Reawakening within the world, Alex was greeted by a number of different sights, the first being Michael present in the flesh. She was still as flabbergasted as she was within the dream realm, but past him she found Kimi still looking as tired as before while Abariel looked nearly ready to jump out of her skin. Abariel's presence was what truly caught her, though, and as Alex worked her way up to a seat she suddenly looked somewhat guilty. "I'm a little tired, but... I'm sorry, Abariel..."

Tass: Abariel appeared both confused and slightly frightened, but before she could even open her mouth to speak Michael said aloud; "You will be alright... Both of you. For now... I believe that I owe you both an explanation, and my assistance. That said, there is only as much of a rush as you wish there to be, and I can just as easily leave you to your rest. None can say that you both haven't earned it." Then, into her mind and, judging by the look that suddenly came over her face, Aescila's as well, the archangel's voice said; "She doesn't know what went on in the world between your minds, and I know of it only by way of foresight, which as you have seen can be flawed. I will not pry the information from either of you, as I know at least something of what Dina became after her fall, and so you are free to explain what you will, as you will." Aescila, still clutching tightly to Alex, quickly said; "I think I'd like an explanation.... Tonight."
She then looked to Alex, waiting for her opinion on the matter. (If you've got to go to bed, this can wait until later. It's mostly exposition.)

Termite: ((Yup, time for sleepz, but I'm leaving this open))

Tass: (okie dokie, I should be around. Come back to it when you can.)

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Logs: The Return
Termite
"I agree. And... She deserves one as well." Though she didn't make any move to look that way Michael would know Alex was referring to Abariel.

Tassadar
Michael nodded, his smile never leaving his face. "Well, I suppose some explanation on our part should come first... You were shown my meeting with Dina, am I correct?" Aescila nodded, and Michael continued; "After that meeting, I kept track of Dina. She tried a number of things to remove or control her Insight, but nothing worked. Finally she went to Artmirst during the demon invasion, intent on allowing herself to Fall, but... She fell into the hands of a particularly cruel demon lord. Jesnibriex..." Aescila shivered at the mention of the name, "... somehow learned of Dina's woes, and opted to torture her in the only way that she knew how. She opted to kill Dina, and attempted to make Aescila into a knight in the process, one that would be broken and in debt to her at the same time. That obviously didn't happen, and Aescila can likely tell you what happened next better than I could. Jesnibriex didn't know what she'd done, but she never had the time to figure it out. We invaded her stronghold and killed her, and all loyal to her, but we couldn't bring back Dina. No matter how we called, her soul would not come. It seems... That she had found another way to survive, one that would allow her to cast aside her Insight while retaining her power. I believe that, once she'd consumed Aescila, she intended to force her Insight onto you, Alex. I had seen this, in the moments when Dina lashed out in outrage at me, and knew that I could not play a part in her final death. Her anger and despair had driven her to madness long before her death, and what you killed was only a shadow of what she was in life... A memory, better off gone." Aescila interjected suddenly, her voice sharp with anger; "You're wrong. She was misguided, unhappy, and attempted to do horrible things to get away from what was hurting her... But she wasn't just a shadow. No shadow, no memory can do what she did. That was her, her choice, all the way. She Saw it in a vision, among other things, and it was what she chose." Glancing at Abariel, who looked mortified by this point, Aescila continued; "She chose to kill us... To kill me, and to drive Alex to madness, so that she could live without it. And you people.... You never helped her!" There was a great deal of frustration in Aescila's voice, and Alex could feel the pressure and the tension in her lover's body as she held Alex close. Michael just looked sad, while Abariel appeared to be on the verge of tears. "Alex.... Why don't you start from the beginning?" Michael asked quietly, heaving a deep sigh.

Termite
Alex nodded at the request. "When I joined with Aes to search for Dina's memories we found a few of them, including your final meeting with her, Michael. But the deeper we went we found a darkness that was building and approaching. It came to a head when it forced us to relive our worst memories. I... I very nearly lost myself in my past, and Aes told me I was fading. But I managed to pull myself together, somehow, and that's when we were invited to head deeper. We did, we found the source of the darkness, and when we went to investigate we found Dina. She said she was expecting us, that she was going to destroy Aes like Aes tried to destroy her. She started tearing Aes into pieces, and I wouldn't let that happen. I attacked her. I wasn't really planning on destroying her, but..." A harder tone entered her voice. "But she threatened my child. She said she was going to 'rip the unholy spawn' from me and make me watch. She crossed a line, and I made sure she payed for it."

Tassadar
Abariel and Michael listened, the latter holding the same sad smile throughout, as if he knew the story already, while the former... Was in silent tears by the end of Alex's tale, her gaze settled on the floor. Michael offered the younger angel a pitying glance over his shoulder, one that bespoke of knowledge untold, and then turned back to Alex and Aescila and softly said; "Thank you, Alexandra... I know that this hasn't been an easy day for you, but take heart. The dawn comes soon." Aescila just scowled at him, "And what in the Hell is that supposed to mean!? This isn't over! I've still got her... Curse, trying to tear my head to shreds, just like it did to Dina! How long did it take her, angel? How long do you think it'll take me before I'm willing to do anything to get rid of this!?" Aescila's voice rose with every word, and so did she, until she was standing in front of Michael and shouting in his face. The archangel, who stood head and shoulders over Aescila, looked no more impressive than the black-winged women in her fury, particularly given what they'd seen of him so far, but Michael just continued to look vaguely sad at them. That didn't do much for Aescila's temper, but before she could start shouting again Michael said; "What would you say.... If I told you that this was the best outcome that could have come of this?" Those words caused Abariel to snap somehow, as the angel hugged herself and started to sob silently in the back of the room, causing Kimizyrex, who was comprehending none of this judging by the look on her face, to shoot Michael an annoyed look before trying to comfort the other woman. "I have a solution to the problem of Dina's Insight... The only real solution," he stated sadly, "I can transfer it to another.... And in this you have a choice. There are two who are fit to carry the burden without breaking to it as Dina did, and both are within this very room."

Termite
The same annoyance that flashed in Kimi's face was mirrored in Alex, but her emotions were tempered by the concern that grew once Aes started railing against Michael just as Dina had. She was searching for the words to find some way to calm the demon-born angel, but when Michael said there was a solution she simply stopped. "Name them."

Tassadar
Michael hesitated for just a moment before responding just as simply; "Abariel... Or your daughter."

Termite
Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. "What makes you say that?"

Tassadar
"Abariel has volunteered, and while she would suffer for it... She could withstand Dina's Insight. Her own qualifies her almost perfectly for it. Your daughter, on the other hand, is yet unborn, but possessed the blood of an angel, a demon, a dragon, and a human. All those conflicting natures.... I have no doubt that her developing mind would find a way to cope with the Insight without harming her, though I cannot hazard a guess as to how exactly. It would be... Strange, perhaps, but I have a feeling that you were expecting as much anyway."

Termite
Damn. She couldn't force Abariel to suffer, not after stealing the one chance she had to connect with Dina, but she couldn't simply throw a burden on her daughter that would completely shape the rest of her life. She was sorely tempted to try and steal it herself and simply destroy it. But if that were an option Michael would have already suggested it. "That... I'm not prepared to make that kind of decision. Not yet."

Tassadar
Michael frowned, but nodded. "You have time.... But not much of it. I...." he trailed off, his lips pursing, before shaking his head. "Never mind... I will remain at hand. If you have need of me, all you need to do is speak my name."

Termite
Time limit? Good gods, what the hell was going on here? But if time were limited then they needed to act now. "Aes, please come with me. Abariel..." Even with a time limit Alex couldn't keep herself from hesitating. "I know this hurts, but I need you there as well." If everyone agreed then she would lead them out of Kimi's house and out toward the lake where Aes had been staying. Before she left, though, she stopped to tell Kimi one thing. "Get your rest, cousin. I may need your strength later."

Tassadar
Aescila nodded solemnly, sticking by Alex's side even though she was glaring harshly at Michael. Abariel looked up, her eyes red from crying, but the angel nodded shakily. Kimi, receiving Alex's statement, immediately deadpanned; "If you buy me a hot chocolate and explain to me what all this is was about, then you can have all the strength yah need! For now, I'm going back to bed." Leading the way, Alex had to get used to moving while pregnant again as she led them all to the beach. It was still the afternoon, and the unusual procession received a number of curious gazes from the assorted fey, particularly the sidhe who seemed to recognize Michael, but the presence of the archangel left them unmolested. They arrived on the empty beach, the waters of the lake lapping at their feet, and waited.

Termite
With everyone collected Alex waddled her way over, her concerns far too pressing to notice the curiosity surrounding them. When they finally arrived Alex simply sat herself down like before. "Alright... Abariel. I've done something horrible to you. Apologies may not be much, but... if she'd given me the chance I would have tried to help her, but there was something wrong with her, something that wouldn't even let her acknowledge your desire to help. I'm sorry I couldn't do that for you." She paused to let that sink in. "But she's gone, and I need to know if that's changed your mind. Are you still offering to accept Dina's Insight?" And if she agreed... "Why?"

Tassadar
The others hesitated save for Michael, who plopped himself down in a cross legged position on the sand immediately after Alex sat, causing Aescila and Abariel to eventually follow their lead. Abariel, the first to be addressed, frowned stoically at Alex, her face perhaps a little bit harder than it ought to be given the half-dragon's words, right up until Alex apologized. At that a look of anguish and regret washed over her, and she looked down for a moment before replying to Alexandra's question with an answer that held no hesitation in its delivery, even if it was somewhat late in coming; "Yes." Alex's further prodding caused the angel to hug herself again, sadness holding her for a moment before she said; "Because, I know you didn't want to destroy her... What was left of her. I know you wanted to save her... And if you did, and she said that... Then I know that she was really gone a long time ago, and there was nothing more that I could have done for her... Except honor the woman that I remembered, instead of the monster she became. You tried to help me, when no one else could. I know you did it mostly for Aes, but.... Still. If I can do something to help you, I will. And if that means taking on the thing that drove Dina insane.... Then so be it."

Termite
Though she simply nodded it was filled with emotion. Guilt, shame, compassion, everything one could expect was boiling beneath Alex's surface, but she kept it contained. "Aes... I won't ask you to hold it anymore, not after seeing what it did to Dina. But I need your opinion. This isn't simply my daughter. She carries your blood, and I have no right to simply make a decision like this without hearing what you have to say."

Tassadar
Aescila looked conflicted, and for a moment she simply watched the water lapping over their feet silently. When she looked up, her expression was firm, a bit of the strength that Alex had witnessed her developing under pressure before coming out once again. "I would say we haven't the right either way... But I don't even know if this is about what's right anymore. I know it's not right to force it on Abariel," she nodded to the angel, "but... You're right. This is our daughter. Growing up with this kind of... This curse, in her head... I have no idea what it would do to her. If we could, I'd rather it just be destroyed, but if it can't... I don't know. All of our options suck, but Michael's trying to sell it like giving Dina's curse to our daughter is the best of them." She glanced at the archangel and scowled, who frowned back and softly said; "I suppose that my words were not chosen carefully enough... I wouldn't only be transferring Dina's Insight. I would be dividing it. A portion of it into two minds, one to remain in Aescila while the other half goes to another. This will allow both portions to be manageable. If it were possible for me to simply destroy it, I would. Dina's Insight has harmed too many as it is, but it is a thing that must be."

Termite
"Then divide it further." The moment she heard what would be done Alex pounced. "Four souls, four parts. That'll give everyone less of a burden, and if my daughter asks for help I'll understand what she needs."

Tassadar
Michael smiled sadly, "I know you'd like that.... But.... Strong as you are, you are not angelborn. I couldn't even begin to guess how it would affect you.... But, as I have promised, I will do as you think best. If all agree to it. I can only warn that this is against my advice, and leave it at that." Aescila nodded instantly, sidling closer to Alex, and a moment later Abariel gave her silent ascent as well. Michael solemnly nodded, "I would add that this is how Dina intended to kill you.... But your choice is made. I can only say good luck to thee, Alexandra... Aescila... Abariel...." he smiled softly, and then a beam of light streaked out from his suddenly outstretched hand, catching Aescila right in the face. The beam held for a moment, and then it suddenly split out from her, one going to Abariel... And two going for Alex. She was hit twice, in the belly and in the head, and agony suffused her entire body as she felt her soul being rent asunder, carved out like an old tree. Something... Strange, was placed inside of her, and then it was gone, leaving only a dull ache in its aftermath. And Michael was simply gone.

Termite
She didn't say anything at the time, but once she felt her soul being opened and hollowed to make room for something else she screamed. Agony lanced through her, her soul crying with every inch that it was opened so something else could invade and settle, but once it was done Alex simply went silent. Her body curled around her stomach, her arms caressing her distended belly as if offering some comfort to the child that lay within, and after a couple seconds Michael's words started to sink in. "She may have tried to kill me with this, but she also underestimated me. Don't make that same mistake, Michael."

Tassadar
The three of them were alone on the beach, the other two women clutching at their heads. Abariel looked as if she had a headache, while Aescila appeared almost relieved, and after a moment she turned to Alex and said; "Twice."

Termite
Alex's head rose to regard her love. "Twice?"

Tassadar
"I owe you the best sex of your life. Twice. So first I have to do it, and then I have to top myself."

Termite
"Heh." At that her head fell back down with a bit of a thud, her own headache starting to worry her, but she kept her attention on her pregnancy. Though she knew it was unlikely she gathered her will and focused it within herself, her thoughts turning into a small message that she directed at the unborn bundle she carried. I promise that I won't leave you to face this alone.

Tassadar
Alex thought that she felt her unborn baby squirm inside of her, but it was really impossible to tell for sure. Abariel was the first to rise, still rubbing her head, as she said; "I'll.... I'll see you tomorrow Alex... Aescila..." Aescila looked a little bit curious at that statement as the pure angel walked away. "So, what now?" she asked curiously, "It, uhh... Looks like we won, doesn't it?"

Termite
Alex was surprised to hear Abariel say that, but if Abariel was still willing to do this then Alex wouldn't stop her. But she wasn't going to keep her cornered. "I'll understand if you can't make it..." She needed to give the angel a way out, if only to show that she understood how painful this could be. And after that they were left alone. "I think... I think I'm going to the Infirmary. Too much excitement for one day, and rest would be good. Care to keep me company?"

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Logs: The Stand
Tassadar
"I'd love to," Aescila replied honestly, Abariel having waved off Alex's statement. Aescila helped her to the infirmary, where Alex checked in for the night and Aescila kept her constant company. The rest of the day passed without any significant events, the healers checking her child and pronouncing her fit as a fiddle, and saying that she would be ready to give birth in the morning.

Termite
With everyone checking up okay and a bed secured for the night Alex simply laid back and muttered "Good." before giving in to her draconic nature and settling in for the night. She had a feeling she was going to need to indulge Father's heritage since she would need its strength to deal with whatever effects her portion of Insight would cause, and if she was going to strengthen herself then it was time to get serious about one specific thing. "Hey Aes, once our child is strong enough to defend herself we'll need to leave. I need to settle up with my past."

Tassadar
Aescila frowned slightly, but nodded after only a moment's hesitation. "Gotcha. Just... Make sure you enjoy your peace while you can get it, okay? Take it from me... You never know when something's going to take it away from you."

Termite
"Don't worry I plan on doing just that. And that should last for a few months at least."

Tassadar
Aescila smiled wryly, "You've never had kids before~"

Termite
"Heh." Considering all they went through a child couldn't be as taxing as a war and having your very soul threatened with complete annihilation. ...Right?

Tassadar
Alex would find out the answer to that, or at least part of it (yes) on the next day, when gut wrenching agony tore her from her sleep and caused her to scream aloud before she could stop herself. Aescila awoke with a start next to her, and then Alex had to go through the grueling, agonizing process of child birth, one that she'd never been told could take a great deal longer than a minute. Three exhausting hours later, Aescila was sitting next to her, one arm around her shoulders, while their baby girl fidgeted restlessly in Alex's arms, her tiny limbs wriggling and exploring her mother affectionately while Aescila looked on, occasionally tickling the baby's feet. Half of the village had turned out during her birthing, and the rest had filtered in after to offer congratulations, but Abariel and Lady Albatross had turned up to ward them off, and now the new family had a day of privacy, in their own little room.

Termite
"Look at you..." Having gone through three hours of complete and total agony that still somehow left her intact Alex could only weakly hold her child. It was a miracle she managed that much, but she did, and her exhausted fingers lightly flew over her daughter's small body, her own touch exploring her baby as her baby did the same to her. "Look at her, Aes. She's... She's..." She could feel tears running down her face. "Why am I crying?" She knew the answer even before she asked, but she just couldn't stop herself. Her emotions were running high now that she held a brand new life she helped create. Of course the girl needed a name, and as she sat there only one came to mind. "Angelle..." A moment later she turned toward Aes. "That doesn't sound too contrived, does it?"

Tassadar
"It sounds beautiful, just like her!" Aescila quietly replied without so much as a second's hesitation. She'd had tears streaming down her face ever since their child had been born, and while Aescila had been slightly awkward at first, at some point she had simply relaxed and started doing what came natural. Angelle giggled softly as Aescila tickled her little baby feet, causing her to kick lightly, but after another few moments the child fell asleep in Alex's arms, while Aescila held the exhausted dragoness and rested her head on the top of Alex's.

Termite
Alex nearly fell asleep herself, but as tired as she was she had one last thing to say. "I was wrong." She didn't crane her neck up to look at Aes, but it was obvious Alex was still quite happy. "When we leave the first thing we need to do is return to my home. I need to show her to Father and Mother. And I need to show you."

Tassadar
Aescila nodded, the whole ordeal having been exhausting to her on an emotional level, if not a physical one. "What do you need to show me?"

Termite
"I meant show you off to them. I plan on giving them the surprise of their life."

Tassadar
"Mmm.... Won't they be surprised~" Aescila said sardonically, smiling and kissing Alex on the top of her head before settling back to her former position.

Termite
And Alex fell asleep.

Tassadar
When she awoke, her child was gone, but would be quick to find; Aescila was holding her in her arms, rocking her back and forth while she caressed Angelle with the soft feathers of her black wings. She'd seen the demoness in many different lights over the last couple days, but for the second time ever, Alex saw Aescila looking completely at peace. And, for the first time ever.... She looked truly, rightly happy.

Tassadar
Given their added budget of time now that the situation with Aescila's inherited Insight had been taken care of, Alex had had a lot of time to prepare her romantic one off with Kimi and Abariel. They'd managed to keep it secret from the target of their little plan, and Abariel had brought up the satyr she'd spoken of, who turned out to be blind. All was in readiness, Alex simply had to don her outfit, one for the formal dance and one for what would come after, and go out to find her lover.

Termite
With everything underway Alex had completely neglected her choice of fashion, and that left her somewhat frantic to find her outfit. Or outfits. But after a bit inspiration struck, and she first wrapped herself in some flimsy green silk sashes that hid what little of her body they covered but hung so closely that every bit of her could be seen when she turned far enough. For her more formal outfit she chose another layer of wraps that completely hid the first, and once she was clothed she let out a nervous sigh before she was off. She quickly found her target, and as quietly as she could she simply snuck up and caught the demon by her arm before dragging her along. "Come along, Aes, it's time for your surprise."

Tassadar
Kimi and Abariel watched Alex scramble for her outfit, the former clad in a largely see through Anudorian belly dancer's outfit while Abariel was blushing brightly while clad only in a series of white leather strips that bound the angel up tightly, all but preventing her from moving. "Why am I the centerpiece?" Abariel complained again, and Kimi rolled her eyes in exasperation and replied; "You're not, you're a present!" The angel fidgeted nervously, "But... Alex should be that, shouldn't she?" Kimi rolled her eyes again, "Alex is the main course~ You're just the appetizer that we all get to share!" Abariel fidgeted in nervous silence as she hung from her bonds, waiting. When she departed to find Aescila, she found the black-winged woman speaking casually to a naga that Alex didn't recognize with almost comically large breasts who was clothed only in a series of red sashes, her black hair raised up in spikes. Tugged away, Aescila looked surprised but acquiesced, only saying; "I have a surprise?"

Termite
Seeing Abariel trussed up like that had Alex giving Kimi an odd look. "Already? You just can't wait to get someone tied up, can't you? Just remember it's going to be awhile. Gotta put those dance skills to use." And then Alex had her prize in hand. "Of course! I told you about it a couple days ago. Now hurry." And with that she swept the angel into the inn, the main room theirs for the evening, and at the sound of someone entering the blind satyr offered a salute before he started playing some slow music. Though Alex was dressed as quite the lady she offered to take the lead, and if Aes accepted they would spend a few minutes simply swaying around the dance floor, bodies locked close and intimate without any real expectation from either of them.

Tassadar
Kimi smirked at Alex, "Don't worry, we'll find a way to keep busy~" Abariel gulped audibly. Aescila followed Alex to the tavern without further comment, but then smiled as the satyr offered them a salute before setting up a tune, just for the two of them. "You're so sweet, you know that~" the angel said softly midway through their dance. The satyr was one helluva player, playing the pipes and a set of kick drums at once purely by feel, and falling into the spell of his music was as easy as breathing. Aes certainly seemed to be doing so, as she allowed Alex the lead for their first dance, following the steps of the slow, romantic dance. The next tune was a bit faster, and Aescila took the lead for that if Alex allowed it, keeping their touch intimate despite the increased speed of their movements.

Termite
Alex was quite happy to pass the lead once the tempo picked up, and as they moved more vigorously she never once tried to pull back in the slightest. In fact a small flush of heat could be felt growing on her cheeks, and by the time the song changed once again Alex was breathing a little more deeply than was necessary. But she took control once again, only this time she led Aes to a seemingly innocuous chair and sat the angel within it. A finger was placed on Aescila's nose, a silent instruction to stay where she was, and a moment later Alex closed her eyes and let the rhythm beating through the air guide her movements. Her hips started swaying, her hands started wandering over her body, and she started writhing from side to side just out of Aescila's reach. A few minutes of this passed, Alex simply teasing her lover with her gyrating body, but she slowed to a small stop with her back toward the demon. One of the wraps had 'somehow' come undone, and with a somewhat dreamy look in her eye she urged Aes to take it. Once she had Alex restarted her dance, her body swaying seductively with each pass, but each thrust of a hip had that one wrap peeling away bit by bit. It soon left Alex grinding herself against an invisible lover, her body on full display yet tastefully hidden. But grinding against someone that wasn't there proved unfulfilling, and after a couple more teasing passes around Aescila's chair Alex lifted her legs and eased herself into her angel's lap. She kept the touch light at first, her hips making lazy little circles in the air, and when Aes went to touch her she very calmly took those hands and placed them down with a bit of an admonishing look in her eye. After that her body eased forward bit by bit, the more eye-catching bits coming dangerously close to brushing against the woman, and just before they did Alex slowly spun and eased her back until she was flush against Aes. Her butt ground against Aes's crotch, whether or not that cock was present didn't matter, and after a bit she slowed enough to whisper. "How am I doing?"

Tassadar
Aescila allowed Alex to lead the third dance, and seemed intrigued when she was led to a chair and placed upon it. As if on cue, the satyr began to play a slower tune with a deep drum beat for Alex to dance to. Then it was Aes' turn to flush, as she watched Alex dance around her as if transfixed. There was a moment's hesitation before she took the offered strip of cloth, and the moment of increased proximity allowed Alex to feel the thrum of her lover's heartbeat, hear the rapid pace of her breathing. When the outer layer of Alex's dress started coming off, Aescila looked almost as if she were about to faint... Or rise and tackle Alex to the floor, taking her right then and there, but her lover proved as controlled an audience as she was a captive. When Alex lowered herself into the ex-demon's lap, Aescila reached up to touch her, smiling, but when Alex pushed her hands away the succubus was quick to catch on, and made no more attempts. She just watched, mystified, as Alexandra danced for her, gyrating in her lap. When she went deeper, grinding her bottom into Aescila's crotch, she would feel no raging erection there... Not yet, at least, but when Alex asked her question she immediately said; "Three.... But it'll be back down to two pretty soon~ You're doing amazing...." The heat of Aescila's breath as she spoke washed over her back, lighting little (metaphorical) fires along her skin, and the throbbing of the demon's heartbeat as she sat in a lustful stupor under the effects of Alexandra's dance was proof enough of her desire, even if she couldn't yet feel it through a conjured manhood.

Termite
"Thank you..." Alex's hips started grinding a little harder against Aes's crotch, almost as if she were daring the succubus to conjure a cock and suffer her wrath, and if it didn't show then a pair of hands would land on Aes's knees and force them apart. Alex rubbed herself thoroughly against Aescila, her ass finding and attacking the demon's mound and encouraging Aes to sprout what she was looking for. And once it was there Alex let out an almost sadistic chuckle. She practically wedged the thing between the cheeks of her ass, and though her movements were slow they were also firm and insistent. She ground that cock for all its worth, each loop growing wider and stronger until she could feel Aes about to break, and that was when Alex finally stopped, her hips rising enough to ease their torture while still bouncing enticingly. "...but this isn't the surprise..." With that revelation in hand Alex eased herself to her feet, and she started pulling Aes after her, the dragon's body flushed with her excitement as she led the fallen angel to their private room for the evening. And though she didn't need to force it she made sure she giggled just outside the door, a small signal to Kimi and Abariel that they would be entering very, very soon. "Ready?"

Tassadar
Alex didn't have to go as far as she did to get what she wanted out of Aescila, but the demoness seemed ready to test her limits. As such, when Alex finally teased Aes enough to get the demon to cause a cock to spring forth, it was throbbing rapidly in time with Aescila's heartbeat and the steady beat of the drum to which she danced. From the look on her face, it seemed as is Alex's refusal to allow her to touch what was so tantalizingly offered before her might literally kill Aescila, but the angelic demoness managed to keep her hands to herself. Though, that might have been because she was gaping in pleasured awe as Alex slowly ground her ass against the demon's concealed cock, rubbing her roughly enough even through their clothing that Alex was in danger of bringing the succubus to peak prematurely. Aes had often adored Alex's finely toned bottom in their lovemaking sessions since she'd been freed of Dina's Insight, and having it rubbing over her manhood after teasing for so long could have been enough to get her off then and there. Nonetheless, Aescila let out a relieved sigh when Alex pulled away, even though she still had a look signaling that she'd like to take only long enough to rip their clothes off and not a second longer. Her breasts were heaving with every breath, and Alex had felt a telltale wetness near the tip of Aescila's cock when she'd been rubbing it with her rear, the demon's appreciation for her dance coming in the form of copious amounts of precum. A low, lustful growl escaped her throat as she was led upstairs, a raging erection in her pants, and she couldn't help but give Alex's rump a playful swat and leave her hand there until they got to the door. Quirking an eyebrow, Aescila nodded, and when the door opened both Aescila and Alex were treated to the sight of Abariel hogtied within, her eyes wide and her legs splayed as her hips writhed, her love honey leaking down her pale, muscular thighs and facing the door. "We've been expecting you~" Kimi said softly, her voice oozing seduction as she appeared behind the bound angel, her hands running suggestively over Abariel's body. Aescila was struck dumb by the sight, and her pants looked about ready to tear asunder as Kimi slowly came around Abariel's bound, hanging figure, her hips rolling in a manner than caused her taught stomach to dance alluringly while she looped toward them.

Termite
Seeing Aes ready to burst was quite a thrill. She never knew she could have that much of an affect on someone just by rubbing against them, but it was nothing compared to the complete and utter surprise that awaited them once the door opened. Abariel hanging where she was, completely bound and helpless while Kimi had worked the pure angel's body into a frenzy of excitement that was positioned perfectly to welcome anyone who came through that door. And then Kimi started walking forward, her stomach undulating in enticing ways that had Alex both appreciative and jealous. But even if she hadn't learned how to move like that she had something else that would grab Aes's attention, and as she stepped away from the fallen her hips swayed just enough to make her ass bounce lightly with each step. "Oh cousin..." The mournful little cry was given as she intercepted Kimi and practically hung off the golden dragon. "I think I went too far. Aes looked like she was ready to burst. What should we do?" And all the while her hips never stopped their subtle little turns. Aes would watch Alex sway back and forth, the rest of her lovingly embracing Kimi and nearly grinding against her while waiting for an answer.

Tassadar
Kimi fell right into step with Alex, her gyrations becoming slower and somehow even more sensual as they collided and began to grind together. Aescila was having trouble picking where she wanted to put her eyes, on Alex's bottom, on Kimi's barely concealed front, or on Abariel's drooling pussy over in the background. The playful smack that Kimi released against Alex's dancing bottom sealed that decision, and Aes simply couldn't keep her eyes off of her ass while Kimi rubbed it, disturbing the fabric and revealing the hints of redness where her hand had left a mark. "Oh Alex, you naughty thing you~" Kimi replied teasingly, pancaking her breasts against Alex's and moving their mouths close enough together that they were almost kissing. The tips of Kimi's breasts were hard as they rubbed through the sheer fabric of her silky top, and her breath was warm as the dragoness purred; "Now that just won't do~ Perhaps you should show me how you made poor Aes all pent up, and then we can.... Kiss it and make it better~" Aescila stood in the doorway, still completely dumbfounded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Logs: The Lost
Termite
The slap caused her to let out a bit of a yelp, especially after having Aes do the same as they approached the room. But it left her mouth hanging open right in front of Kimi's face, a perfect target for a hungry kiss, and it stayed that way as Kimi started to rub against her. For a second she simply looked spellbound, but when Kimi suggested she be shone just how Aes was left far too aroused for her own good Alex suddenly sprang to life. "Of course!" At that she went over to the still frozen Aes and pulled the woman inside, and she was quickly thrown into a chair. "Well, first I started dancing around her like you taught me..." Which was demonstrated to great effect. "Then I teased myself into her lap..." It was a repeat performance of her lap dance. "And when I started doing this..." Once again that ass fell against Aes's crotch, and once again that cock was trapped. "I could tell she liked it. So I kept grinding against it again..." Thrust. "And again..." Thrust. "And again..." And she kept going, bringing Aes to the brink once more before she finally stopped. "See? She's ready to burst..." She looked disappointed and ashamed for a moment as she eased herself up again, but she simply turned around with Kimi right beside her and knelt down until they were both level with the demon's hips. "So a kiss will make it feel better?" Alex was already letting her fingers rise, and with Kimi's expert assistance she eased those pants down until Aescila's prick finally broke free. Even with the length bobbing in the air the two dragons didn't stop until the pants and any accompanying panties were gone. "Cousin, how should I kiss it? Should I kiss it here..." A small peck was given to Aes's underside. "Or here..." Another landed at the base. "Or here?" The final one lingered on Aescila's head, and when Alex pulled back a glob of pre that had leaked from the tip inexplicably vanished.

Tassadar
Kimi happily took advantage of the opportunity that Alex presented, pressing into a quick, hungry kiss and moaning as they gyrated a little bit closer together for a few heartbeats, the hand on her ass squeezing and rubbing the soft flesh of her rump, all for Aescila's viewing pleasure. The succubus was dragged in, stumbling like a zombie before falling into the chair, which she gripped tightly almost as if she were afraid. She tracked Alex like a radar dish save for when she was behind her as the dragoness danced around her, and Kimi participated by sucking up the angel's attentions while Alex was out of Aescila's field of view, doing her little belly dance while watching Alex with undisguised and fully genuine lust. Aescila moaned aloud the moment that Alex sat in her lap, and if the repeat of her lapdance was torturous for the demoness then the repeat of her grinding was criminal, as every thrust threatened to cause Aescila's eyes to roll up into the back of her head and send her tumbling over the edge, into sweet release. Kimi watched it all with a grin, adding her own lewd murmurs to the mix while Abariel squirmed and moaned softly in the background. "Ooooh, I see what you did~ You've caused such a problem, you naughty little minx! This will take extra kisses to fix!" Dropping to their knees, Alex had Aescila's pants and underclothes off in seconds thanks to Kimi's expert assistance, and Aescila's member sprang free, harder than steel and throbbing proudly. It was flushed red, and Kimi gave a sultry little purr and moved to kiss it only for Alex to beat her to the punch. "Oooh yes, right there....." Aescila moaned softly when Alex kissed the head, and Kimi giggled at the sight of the vanished droplet of precum following Alex's kiss. It was clearly taking every bit of Aescila's willpower to contain herself at this point, but Kimi moved in to kiss the base, sucking on it for a second before her lips came off with a pop. "We've got to kiss it all over in order to make it better~" she said lewdly, and started doing just that, leaving room for Alex to have access too as she ran her lips and light applications of her tongue all over Aescila's cock. The angelic succubus was moaning and squirming so hard that it looked like she might explode, but Kimi seemed intent on teasing her at least a little while longer. It was up to Alex whether or not she wanted to do so as well, or give Aes the orgasm that she obviously wanted so badly at this point.

Termite
"Yes, cousin." Alex followed her instructions fully, her lips pursing to give Aes a few apologetic kisses before her mouth started opening lightly and tonguing the length trapped between the two women. At first she made sure to use as much room as she had, but little by little her mouth shifted closer and closer until she was opposite Kimi at every touch. Nose, chin, tongue, bits of them would occasionally meet and flirt with each other, and as they worked their way back toward the tip Alex would use a finger to get Aes to pop out of the way so she could return the hungry kiss Kimi gave her earlier. But she kept at it longer, her tongue invading her partner's mouth and swirling around its more dextrous twin before Alex pulled back. "Do you think I should give it a kiss like that?"

Tassadar
Aescila gaped openly at the two as they kissed her throbbing member up and down, Kimi happily taking up a place opposite Alex as she worked the demon's shaft. The other dragoness actively courted their touches, making them deeper and more sensual the longer they went. Aescila endured it all as stoically as could be expected, but when Alex pushed her cock out of the way and engaged Kimi in another deep kiss, one that Kimi made no attempt to dominate as her agile tongue flicked playfully against Alex's, it looked like Aescila was just going to pop from watching them. When the kiss broke, Kimi glanced up slyly and then offered Alex a playful little pout, "Awww, so soon? Well... I suppose~"

Termite
"Oh... Too soon?" While that finger had done nothing during the kiss Alex now had it lightly brushing up and down the underside of Aes's rod. She watched it twitch as she moved, but she kept the touch teasing and nothing more to prevent Aes from exploding right there. After 20 seconds of continual rubbing Alex dropped all pretense they were sharing and aimed that prick lower. Her lips parted just enough to part ever so slightly, and her head descended and wrapped those lips right around the very tip. She kept descending, her lips refusing to give ground as they were forced to swallow more and more of Aescila's cock, and once the head and a couple extra inches were safely in her mouth Alex let her tongue go to work. It slowly swirled around every inch it could find, running up and down the length from time to time, and after a few seconds of this Alex would give a pause. If Aes still hadn't blown then she would pull back and let the woman pop free. But if Aes was so close that even that would send her over the edge then Alex would simply descend further, more and more of Aescila's glorious cock vanishing until the dragon's nose was resting on the angel's mound.

Tassadar
Aescila endured the next few moments of teasing with a look of blind hope, and when Alex's lips enveloped the head of her cock she practically screamed with pleasure. Her descent was marked by a series of twitches and needy moans from Aescila while Alex's lips refused to relinquish their tight hold, drivig Aescila to blind ecstasy. Adding her tongue's explorations brought a steady throb, one that Alex recognized well by now, and down she went, quickly swallowing the whole of Aescila's glorious rod while Kimi watched on in awe, a lewd purr constantly bubbling up from her throat that was almost a moan in and of itself. Aescila took maybe three seconds of Alex deep throating her before screaming out her climax for the entire town to hear while her cock erupted like a volcano, spewing her hot seed straight down Alex's throat in vast, burning globs.

Termite
She knew it was coming. She tensed for it, her lungs taking in as much air as they could, but the sudden explosion straight down her throat was something alien to her. Alex had never gone that far, not even with Kimi's help, and the first glob nearly caused her to gag. But she fought past it and kept her mouth right where it was, forcing herself to swallow to keep her throat clear. But even that wasn't enough. The volume being poured into her was simply too much, and in a sudden fit her mouth pulled off and let out a puff of air even as it was filled with another jet of Aescila's release. More exploded even as it bobbed in the air, and as Alex laid there panting she was given a sudden coating that left her looking messy even while a small drop escaped her mouth and ran down to her chin. A conscious effort was needed to close her mouth and swallow what was there, but she managed and was left panting while Aes finally came to a stop. "Sorry, cousin, too much for me to handle..." With Kimi right there she wouldn't escape the small shower, and Alex offered a genuinely sheepish grin beside her apology.

Tassadar
Kimi was right there and ready when Alex suddenly pulled off, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to share in the cum bath that Aescila provided for them. Both of them were practically plastered by the time Aescila stopped spurting over them, Alex having swallowed a good amount as well, and she still had a good amount of the sweet fluid in her mouth. Aescila was panting as if exhausted, but her still hard cock proved that she was anything but finished. "It's not a problem dear~" Kimi replied, wiping a strand of cum away from her eye and then licking her fingers clean, "I was worried you weren't going to share~"

Termite
"Heh." Alex let out a low chuckle, but even after nearly choking something was starting to get her extremely excited. She couldn't keep herself from staring at Kimi as she slurped up the excess cum gathered on her fingers, and after awhile some impulse demanded she get closer. "Yes, let's share." Her tongue leapt out and started licking the release all over Kimi's face, and once she gathered a mouthful she kissed her cousin while sharing what she gathered. Once that was swallowed she went back for more, and the two dragons simply cleaned each other while swapping mouthfuls of sperm back and forth until there was nothing left. Once they were done the warrior of the pair appeared flushed, her eyes having trouble focusing on anything in particular but still managing to notice Abariel still suspended where she was. A bit of focus returned, and that's when she noticed her body grinding against Kimi. She'd been doing it long and hard enough to start shifting those sashes from her body and exposing the treasures they hid. But she didn't make a move to fix them. "One angel satisfied, one to go~" Alex brought herself to her feet as well as Kimi, but before she started her way over she held out her hand to Aes. She didn't say a word as she dragged the dark angel toward the pure, but as she got closer a bit more clarity settled in. "Aes, she agreed to join us. She knew the risks, but she's still here." And if Abariel noticed she would see the appreciation in Alex's face looking square at her. "So let's make sure she enjoys herself to the fullest before she needs to stop." The appreciation was soon replaced by something much hungrier, and after she bent down and gave Abariel a kiss she turned toward Aes. "Any suggestions, Love?"

Tassadar
Kimi jumped into the game without hesitation, laughing richly before that dextrous tongue reached out and scooped up some of the sperm coating Alex's face. When their lips joined, Alex found that she'd still managed to collect a greater quantity of the precious sweet goo than her cousin, and her victories continued until Kimi's face was all cleaned up, Kimi still shared her bounteous gift with Alex, however, and Kimi was just as flushed as Alex when their mouths parted. Aescila watched them in the same awe she'd worn before, and after a moment the dark angel said; "Dear gods.... What have I done to you?" She laughed richly and allowed herself to be raised to her feet and led to Abariel. Alex's moment of sobriety caused Aescila to grin, while Kimi was on hands and knees next to Abariel, her eyes closed as one of her hands was vanished beneath the hem of her skirt. Abariel's gaze was transfixed on Aescila's cock, much like Aescila's had been on Alex's gyrating bottom earlier, and the pure angel could do naught but whimper and squirm in her bonds. She moaned hungrily into Alex's mouth when the dragoness bent down to kiss her, the angel's return of the gesture aggressive and needy, and after she parted from Abariel Kimi said; "I kept her right on the edge while you two were gone~ She needs it as badly as you do right now!" Aescila tsked softly and shook her head, "You cruel cruel thing Kimi~ I'm going to have to punish you later! But for now...." she turned to Alex and grinned, a hand shifting and settling upon the dark haired dragon's backside once more, "Can I give poor Abariel what she so desperately needs?"

Termite
"Of course, Love."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Logs
Tass: Aescila grinned hungrily, stepping up next to Alex and pulling her into a lustful passionate, kiss. Her shaft was pressed against Abariel's stomach, and the angel writhed in her bindings, attempting without success to shift in order to get it where she wanted it. Aescila's hands ran over Alexandra's still semi-covered form, while she teased the bound angel with sweet release, but some empathy must have formed in the angel after what Alex and Kimi had done to her earlier because she only kept it for so long. After a time Aescila shifted, tilting Abariel backwards, and the angel watched as Aescila's shaft lined itself up and then smoothly slipped into her dripping flower. She was almost as loud as Aescila had been when she'd cum, for that was exactly what the proud angel was doing after being teased for so long, but Alex only got to enjoy the sight of Abariel's writhing form for a few moments before Kimi called out; "Alex.... C..Could you.... Come over here please!!?" The other half-dragon was still on her knees, her bottoms now down around them as she pumped two fingers into her sex, which was almost as obviously wet as that of the freshly impaled angel.

Termite:: The kiss that attacked her left Alex moaning, the incredible heat pouring out of her sex suddenly blooming through the rest of her body as Aes ran over every inch of skin available. Some obvious care was taken to tease Alex, maybe a bit of revenge for what she did to the angel not once but twice, but it didn't take long until Aes's attention shifted. Alex had a front row seat as Aes tilted Abariel back, and as the pure angel was lowered until she sunk fully onto her darker companion the wail of sweet release echoed within the emerald dragon's ears. It washed over her mind, that sound somehow triggering her own sex to start fluttering in sympathy, some part of her wondering why she was suddenly so aroused until the rest of her beat that damned thought until it ran off with its tail between its legs. But when she heard Kimi call (or more accurately cry) for attention the sight of her cousin pleasuring herself on her hands and knees was simply too strong a pull. Alex pulled herself away from Aes to take care of her sexual mentor. >>

Termite:: As she approached she did so with purpose, no hint of overt sexuality other than the raw need that felt like it was dripping from her sex, and as she reached Kimi she nearly tackled the woman to the floor. But she had enough of a mind to make sure Kimi was eased down, and once her cousin was flat on her back Alex simply attacked. Her mouth opened and caught Kimi with a strong kiss, her tongue reaching down and wrestling with its superior and not minding in the least if Kimi took control. But there was more to this than just a tongue. Alex's fingers joined Kimi's as they played with the golden dragon's folds, and their time helping Alex train for this day left her with a rather intimate knowledge of where shed liked to be touched. Her fingers started diving deep, the pads at the end curling up and reaching until Kimi started squirming, and once she had her Alex pressed her palm against Kimi's mound, the heel of her hand driving into her cousin's clit and grinding against it with every pump. Of course this left Alex woefully unattended, but the leg that slightly hooked into the air from the dragon beneath her was high enough to straddle. So straddle it she did, her sex grinding against the flesh it found, a trail of excitement running down Kimi's leg to mirror the tail that ran down her thighs.

Tass: Kimi pushed back into the kiss hungrily, taking the lead as Alex expected but making no effort to assume the top position. Her fingers moved aside and clutched at Alex, running up her below and up to her breasts while Alex slipped her fingers into the succubus dragon's sex, causing Kimi to moan loudly into her mouth. By then Alex knew exactly how to touch her cousin in order to get her going, and she was writhing beneath Alex within seconds of her initial penetration. The grinding of the heal of her palm against Kimi's clit only made the golden dragoness squirm harder, her body starting to shiver already, and when she felt Alex start grinding against her Kimi's tongue started to writhe in Alex's mouth while she pushed her knee up, increasing the pressure against her sex. Aescila and Abariel, in the mean time, were coupling furiously, and it wasn't long before the pure angel cried out in orgasm again from Aescila's attentions, though Aescila was groaning loudly once again herself.

Termite:: The sudden pressure against her was just what she needed, and Alex started moaning into the kiss as her own pleasure slowly mounted. But it was nothing compared to Kimi's moans, the sheer volume of them displaying just how much pleasure the mage received at the hands of her student. And Alex wanted to moan like that, too. She wanted someone to touch her. She wanted someone to fill her, whether it was a finger or a tongue or cock. She needed someone to quench the fire raging between her legs. Now. Before it got any- Abariel's cry of sheer carnal delight made Alex shiver with need. It forced her entire body to stop and simply pulse alongside the heavenly climax ringing through the air, and she had to turn herself to watch. It was amazing how the angel was simply giving in to the pleasure Aescila was frantically pumping into her during every furious second, and it was too much. Alex couldn't keep her fingers moving, not with the need demanding satisfaction, and she turned back to Kimi. "Slow drain." Kimi knew what Alex was asking for, and the beaten part of Alex's rational mind was simply glad she found herself an Infertility Potion. If she had not there was no doubt she would be leaving this room pregnant once again.

Tass: "Slow as I can~" Kimi returned, her voice just as low and needy as Alex's. Her wrappings were pulled aside, and a moment later Kimi simply grabbed Alex by the hips and pulled her down, filling her needy pussy with a staff that was throbbing almost as hard as Aescila's had been when they'd been teasing her. Kimi moaned, loudly, and started to buck up into her wildly without even a moment's pause, driving spikes of pleasure up through her body, but Alex was the one on top, so she could easily take control of the pace if she wanted to. If she didn't, then Kimi's hands on her hips would pull her down every time her own hips bucked upwards, causing the cock impaling Alex to drive into her with enough force to cause a wet smacking sound to join those being caused by Aescila and Abariel. Kimi was being unusually artless, simply rutting up into Alex rather than her usual slow, methodical approach to pleasure, but it still provided for plenty of wonderful sensation that momentarily quenched the need burning inside of her.

Termite:: And sometimes simple rutting was all that was needed. With her hips being brought down with every thrust Alex found her body singing in praise every time her hips were slammed by Kimi. She could feel the force rolling through her body, her flesh rippling slightly in so many interesting ways. But beyond that Alex could feel the rhythm behind her. She could hear Aescila's flesh slapping against Abariel, and she adjusted the tempo of her own downward thrusts until she found herself fully in sync with coupling angels. And though she cared for Kimi in her own way and never would have doubted the skill that woman had shown her on multiple occasions Alex couldn't stop herself from picturing Aes beneath her. She imagined herself being struck up like some lewd gift, every thrust that Aes gave her causing her body to bounce within her restraints. She could picture herself struggling so hard to break free, to throw off the shackles that bound her so she could wrap herself around her lover, and the denial of it making her feel helpless and vulnerable and frustrated and far hornier than she'd ever been in her whole life. But even as she dreamed she wouldn't forget who was plowing that very moment, and after working herself into a frenzy Alex started curling her back and grinding her hips a little with every thrust. "Kimiiii~"

Alex could feel Kimi feeding off of her, every wonderful spike of pleasure accompanied and magnified by the sensation of her soul opening and feeding itself to the gold-scaled half dragon even as she bucked wildly up into Alex's hungry sex. Aescila and Kimi, despite their similar hungers were very different breeds of succubi. Aes was, or at least had been since Alex had known her, very intimate in her love making, a policy that Alex would only need to glance aside to confirm was her general policy, as she would see her lover hugging up against Abariel, their bodies pressed tightly together and the fallen angel's lips exploring the pure one's neck and chin even as her cock steadily impaled the bound woman. When she fed, that intimacy had allowed Aescila to gain knowledge of her partners that need never be spoken aloud, granting her greater understanding than even an angel's Insight would allow. Kimi, on the other hand, was tied far more to the primordial aspect of her feeding, that of a predator conquering its prey, and that tied well into her domineering nature.

As such, while Aes might know the desires of Alex's heart without her ever needing to speak them aloud, no one knew the desires of her body like Kimizyrex did. When Alex called out her cousin's name, she felt a sudden shift in the other woman's pumping, and suddenly the skill was back, and the nibbles that had been taking place on her spirit suddenly became a feast. At the same time, tendrils of Kimi's spirit would suddenly latch around Alex's, and though in the heat of battle she might have been able to resist such a grasp, Alex found herself suddenly overwhelmed by the spiritual grip. Kimi's thrusts continued to match the tempo of Aes and Abariel for a moment, both of whom were caught up in their own passions and oblivious to her, but Alex suddenly found herself paralyzed on the spot as surely as if she'd been bound up like the angel that Aes was currently pounding into. Unable to move, Alex was still pounding into ruthlessly by the other half-dragon for a short while, until she felt the knot begin to unwind...

And then Kimi's magic seized it, and Alex was left on the brink, unable to have her orgasm no matter how badly she wanted it. She was left there, paralyzed completely save for her mouth, as Kimi's thrusts suddenly became painfully slow, each one pushing her throbbing cock against Alex's sweet spots with perfect accuracy on the way in and the way out. Her orgasm somehow held at bay, Alex felt the sensations build and build and build, the amount of raw physical pleasure that Kimi could bring her seemingly without any upper limit, but still the glorious peak that she yearned for was held from her as her partner maintained complete control over her. Over in the corner, she heard Abariel scream out as Aescila drove her to a third climax, her lover moaning too as the angel's inner walls no doubt held a death grip around her cock that threatened to milk it until she surrendered her seed into Abariel's folds, but that same sweet release was denied to her no matter how hard she wanted it, and Kimi just kept sucking away her spirit away in greater and greater chunks.

"Alex...." she said, returning the call of her name in a sultry whisper, "Do you want to cum?" Her cock pumped slowly and steadily into Alex, throbbing as it threatened to pour its liquid gift into her without allowing her to reach her own climax, every thrust now so pleasurable that it was almost painful and the know of tension inside of her grown so large that it seemed as if it might cause her to explode at any moment. "Tell me that you want to cum~" Kimi demanded softly, and then pressed her lips against Alex's throat as she shoved her cock in and held it, shifting her hips to cause it to grind against multiple sweet spots at once. Kimi didn't stop until Alex had managed to force the words out, but then Kimi just started thrusting again and tightened the hold, going gently again but still driving Alex mad with the sensations flooding through her, and still she was helpless to resist Kimi's hold on her body.

"Tell me that you want me to make you cum.... Say please~" she whispered breathlessly, and when Alex complied there came one final demand as Kimi started pumping up into her a little bit faster, "Tell me... Say my name when you say it~" When Alex spoke, the force holding her body suddenly released her just as Kimi started pounding up into her sex ferociously, the golden dragoness unleashing a loud, continuous moan as she worked herself to the climax that she too had been holding back. With the knot in her belly broken, Alex dropped like a stone into the strongest orgasm she'd ever had, the pleasure so intense that she blacked out halfway through, right when she felt the first spurt of Kimi's sperm erupting into her spasming sex. While Aescila could control whether or not she fathered a child, Kimi lacked that ability, leaving her seed as potent as that of any man's, and given that fact she had taken precautions today in the case of this very occasion.

Alex wasn't out long, and her mind restarted to waves of pleasure still pouring through her body, which she recognized immediately as aftershocks from her orgasm.... Ones that were as strong as a regular climax in and of themselves. Her spirit was relatively intact, however, and though her pussy was flooded with Kimi's cum, she was safe in the knowledge that she wouldn't be having any children because of it. Her cousin was planting kisses along her neck and collar affectionately, her hips occasionally rocking and forcing dribbles of her spunk out of Alex around her still fully erect shaft, and she hadn't gobbled Alex's entire soul up as she likely could have.

As she came back to awareness, Aescila was cradling Abariel and pumping furiously into her depths, the look of concentration on her face one that Alex was intimately familiar with. Her thrusts were growing increasingly short and quick, and some part of Abariel seemed to recognize her partner's impending release. The angel's mouth, which had been caught up in a silent scream, suddenly shot forth and claimed Aescila's, and her hips began to roll into the fallen angel's thrusts. The surprise was enough to finish Aes off in no time flat, and Alex was able to watch as Aescila pressed herself against Abariel, kissing one another passionately while they both reached their peak at the same time. The two angels moaned together, shivering uncontrollably as their bodies were wracked with waves of shared pleasure, Aescila pumping her sperm deep into Abariel while the pure angel's sex drank it up like fine wine. She and Aes had been in that position often enough together, and Alex knew that the fallen angel was likely feasting deeply on her "appetizer's" soul, but for as eternal as it always seemed when they did it the two angels came down from their orgasms fairly quickly, ending up panting against one another.

Abariel looked almost spent after her wild, orgasm-riddled coupling with Aescila, but the black-winged angel looked to have plenty of stamina left as she pulled out of the angel a moment later, still fully erect. "Oh, look at that... I've gone and made a mess~" she said bemusedly, and it was true. Abariel's sex was a sopping mess, leaking Aescila's seed steadily onto the floor. Aes turned to Kimi and Alex with a wry grin, "You two, I think you've got some cleaning to do~" Kimi apparently caught the gist of Aescila's command immediately, as she slowly withdrew her cock and banished it before climbing out from underneath Alex. Seeing the soppy mess that Kimi had made of her, however, Aescila adopted a mock scowl and snapped her fingers at Kimi, "Naughty! You've gone and made such a mess too! Clean your own first, while I think of a suitable punishment for you!" Kimi reacted with what almost seemed like a practiced response, so quick was it, as she stopped Alex if she had started moving towards Abariel and climbed right back under her - only now she was in the opposite orientation.

Kimi had used her tongue on Alex previously, and so Alex was unsurprised when the dextrous little muscle reached into her depths with the mobility of a tentacle and the skill that only a succubus could possess, hitting all of Alex's most sensitive spots for the second time. Her own legs were spread wide, her glistening pussy in Alex's face even as her own was pressed up against Alex's freshly fucked womanhood. The vigor of Kimi's tongue suggested that the cleaning would be rather quick, but thorough. Aes was standing over them, her cock glistening with the leftovers of her passionate session with Abariel, but she seemed quite content to watch.... Of course, her positioning meant that Alex could pick her flavor, as her lover's member was well within reach of her mouth as well, still coated in Aes' sweet, addictive semen.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There. The little flourish within her that struck her core and sent it reeling... Alex moaned out loud as Kimi suddenly brought her skill to play and immediately took total control. It left her throwing her head back and opening her mouth to nearly shriek in absolute pleasure, but just as she prepared to start rolling her own hips in tune with her lover Alex suddenly found herself frozen in place. Her arms refused wrap around Kimi's neck. Her legs kept themselves spread wide, unable to push her sex higher and giving Kimi free reign to move however she damned well pleased. Even the scream building in her throat simply died, her mouth forced to simply hang open in a silent face of pleasure so immense it bordered on agony, and by that point Alex was lost. Her instincts simply dove into the growing maelstrom that was her coming release, on that pulsed with every thrust that Kimi made into her burning core, and in only a few moments it started lashing ou-

It was stolen. Some invisible force reached down into Alex, and just as her climax started that force wrapped its scaly tendrils around it and forced it to remain right where it was. It left Alex teetering dangerously over the edge, her body forced to endure that one moment where it tensed in anticipation, where pleasure spiked to untold heights as if it were the ram that tore down her defenses and let Nirvana flow through her. A small squeak escaped her, one that signaled her body's confusion and torture as it couldn't decide whether this was pure pleasure or the cruelest of tortures.

And it was only made worse. Kimi changed tactics, her thrust suddenly becoming long, deep, drawn-out affairs that felt like it was pushing Alex's orgasm higher each time she bottomed out within the warrior. Some small part of her realized that this wouldn't be the end of it, that Kimi would push her beyond her limits, take her from the brink of pure pleasure and drag her up to an entirely new level that felt like it was going to tear her soul in two. It took her to such a height that Abariel's cry of passion ran through Alex's primed body and would have left her shivering and shuddering had she the control, but all she could manage was a tortured wail, one that spoke of Alex's need to cum so badly that she could think of nothing else.

When her name was called it brought some part of her cannibalized attention back toward the woman torturing her so exquisitely, and the question that followed had her shivering despite her paralysis. She mouthed the word yes, but all that came out was an incomprehensible cry for relief triggered by Kimi's cock burying itself fully within her depths. And it kept happening, even while asked for more. Alex desperately wanted to answer her. She wanted to give her cousin what she wanted, to cry for relief, to beg her for the right to cum, and all she could manage were a few animalistic cries for help. But Kimi, cruel as she was right then, was not the tyrant one would think. Her mouth fell onto Alex's neck, and the cock that tortured her finally came to a brief stop. Alex cried once more, her insides being stirred relentlessly by Kimi's rock hard length, but the pressure that attacked her fell back just enough to let the woman cobble together primitive notion of thought.

"I want to cum..." It was barely more than a whisper, but with Kimi so near it didn't need to be anything more. The moment those words were said the torture started once again, and it took every bit of willpower Alex could gather to keep her focused enough to give Kimi what she wanted. "Make me cum... Please make me cum!" Alex could feel her mind snapping, her control starting to slip into madness, and she clung to this last line of thought as if she were drowning. "Please, Kimi... I need it...!'

Those final words were like a key, and everything that held the dragon back suddenly broke. She felt herself latching onto Kimi just before she was finally pushed over the edge, her body descending from the impossibly high peak where she hung and into the sweet, merciful embrace of release. She felt like she was plunging into a sea of unearthly pleasure, her body acting on its own and clamping around Kimi even as the woman continued to pump into her, and her grip was so tight and so sensitive that she could feel her cousin's release building the instant before it exploded. The sudden rush of warmth filling her was like a bolt of lightning that struck as she sunk into the seas of bliss, and that was it. Alex had finally found her limit, and now that she'd gone past it she could take no more.

Alex only realized she'd passed out when she started coming to and heard herself moaning like a whore. She understood why a moment later when her body shivered in orgasm, climax after climax coming in short bursts that had her nearly ready to pass out once more until she realized that this was the aftermath. She had been taken to such a height that even her afterglow felt like she was cumming all over again, and a few moments later she recognized the cause stirring itself within her sex during the occasional thrust, and the affectionate kisses on her neck and collar had her body instinctively twisting to make it all that much easier for Kimi.

It also gave her quite the view of the two angels still joined together. The look on her love's face was so intimately familiar that Alex's pussy instantly started quivering, her depths preparing to receive Aescila's release and milk every bit that it could from her length. Abariel must have recognized it herself, her body suddenly rolling against her partner while her lips grabbed hold of Aescila and held her in one of the most passionate kisses Alex had ever seen. The moment they both came Alex swore she did as well, her body shivering alongside them and most likely giving Kimi the ride of her life as her pussy tried to coax even more sperm from the prick buried within it.

When Aes finally pulled away from the exhausted Abariel a flood of seed sprang forth before a steady flow fell from the angel's netherlips and pooled beneath her in a grand mess, one that Aes couldn't help but call attention to. The suggestion that the two dragons clean it up nearly had Alex moving, but Kimi was faster on the draw and removed herself first. It forced a cry of anguish to escape the warrior as she felt herself suddenly feeling far too empty, and she nearly collapsed in a heap before some amount of muscle control caught her and kept her hips hovering in the air. It caused her own mess to spill onto the floor, and Aes instantly admonished Kimi for being so untidy. An order was given to the golden dragon, one to clean her own mess, and in an instant Alex could feel Kimi sliding right back under her.

But unlike before Alex was suddenly greeted by the sight of someone's open legs glistening with the honey that poured from their cunny, and a moment later she felt reaching up into her and swirling itself in her depths in an instant. The sudden attack on her over-sensitive sex had her legs buckling immediately, and it was a wonder that she managed to catch herself before bringing her full weight crashing down on her cousin. But the sudden bursts from being cleaned had her excitement starting to spike higher once more, and with Kimi's sex glistening like some prized gem Alex could only do one thing. Her own mouth descended, her tongue reaching out and stroking Kimi's petals and thighs with slow, strong licks designed to help clean her fellow dragon just as Aes had ordered.

But a short moment later Alex's instincts picked up on someone approaching. It forced her attention higher, and there she found Aescila simply watching the two dragons eat each other out. Alex would have happily continued what she was doing, but a strange compulsion started to rise within her. Before she finished her work her chin lifted, her mouth and face marked with Kimi's excitement even as Alex brought her slightly blank stare forward. And there she found it. Aes's dick. It was right there, pointing straight at her, waiting to be claimed even as it shone with the angel's own release. In fact that seemed to catch Alex's attention even more, some primal part of her longing to let that tongue reach out and lick the semen from that rod and swallow it down just like she had done to Kimi's face earlier. It took her a moment to realize that desire had already caused her to act, and though it caused her mind to pause for no more than half a second Alex's tongue kept its attentions going, each long lick starting at Aescila's base and clearing her rod strip by strip until it was coated in saliva instead of semen. And once that was done she started working lower, her tongue aimed now at cleaning her love's thighs and pussy. And unless she was told otherwise she would keep working, every drop of sperm and honey being swallowed until Aes was perfectly clean. And once that was done she sat there like a good girl, her glazed eyes rising to her lover's face and waiting for her next command while her hips kept turning lazy circles over Kimi's face, those muscles working on their own and unstoppable now that Alex was fully drugged.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

More logs: The Reloggening!
Tass: Kimi shivered, letting out a light moan into her sex when Alex's mouth dropped down to pay some loving attention to her lower lips, and the other dragon's attentions became all the more intense as a result. They continued as such even after Alex pulled away, and Aescila gave her a dreamy look as Alex stretched out and took her mouth to the demon's cum-slick rod. Abariel's love honey was sweet in and of itself, but the real treat came in the form of the leftover's of Aescila's sperm. Every time that taste came to her lips, her body gave a little shiver and the attentions that Kimi was giving to her cunny started to feel even better. Alex felt Aescila's fingers curled into her dark hair, now thoroughly mussed by their intense session, and her lover moaned lustily and twitched against her face regularly as Alex gave her a thorough cleaning. When she was done, and leaned back, Aescila gave her another pat on the head and cooed; "Good girl~ You've done a wonderful job! Now, why don't you show me how Kimi did?"

Termite: The hand in her hair was a comfort that made Alex's attention all the more loving. The praise that followed had her heart skipping a beat, and when asked to show how Kimi had done Alex hesitated only because her body quite up to full strength. Her legs shook as they gathered themselves, and after some effort she managed to turn herself around on hands and knees, her chest falling against Kimi's and her head resting beside her cousin's while her ass proudly in the air. Her tail was curled over her back, and with her legs spread slightly it revealed the entirety of her lower half, her lips parting naturally no matter how much of her excitement or Kimi's release remained as well as the tight puckered hole that managed to give the occasional twitch.

Tass: Kimi caressed Alex's body lustfully while Alex presented herself for Aescila's inspection, running hands and mouth wherever they could get while her golden cousin writhed beneath her. Aescila was thorough in her judgement of Kimi's tongue work, and after a moment she bent down to examine closer, running a hand over Alex's firm backside, down to the space between her cheeks, rubbing her fingers over Alex's sex and anus repeatedly. Seemingly satisfied, Aescila gave her bottom a soft squeeze before saying; "Good work~ But Kimi still needs to be punished, and you've still got a mess to clean up!" Aes gestured over to Abariel, who was still hanging in her bonds, dripping with the intoxicating mixture of her and Aescila's release that Alex had just sampled. The angel was conscious, even twitching occasionally in her bonds, and Aes added; "Clean her good, and stay right like that, and I'll give you your reward! You get up and get like Alex, and I'll give you your punishment next Kimi!"
Kimi started moving immediately but was sluggish and trapped beneath Alex, allowing her to reach the bound angel first even with her body in its weakened, twitching state.

Termite: The sudden shower of attention from Kimi had Alex shivering slightly, and that only became more pronounced as Aes bent down to give her thorough 'inspection'. The moment a hand touched her rear her hips simply jumped, and as the angel's finger explored both her sex and anus both holes quivered and opened with every single touch. It forced Alex to start acting, and though her arms were all that kept her from simply falling flat her mouth was free to descend to Kimi's neck and start kissing a line that rose and worried her cousin's jaw as her lips made their way to the woman's ear. But Kimi still needed to be punished, and there was still work to be done elsewhere, so when Alex's attention was brought to Abariel it stayed there for a few seconds, her eyes lingering on the glaze of glaze both angel made by fucking each other. It nearly drew her in, and Aes's order was all that was needed to get her to climb to her hands and knees and crawl her way over to the bound angel still twitching where she lay. >>

Termite: Once she arrived she only took a moment to admire the view, and in the next her tongue was out and dutifully seeing to her work once more. But even then some dormant part of her wanted to reach out to Abariel, the part of her that felt responsible for what happened to Dina and wanted to comfort the angel. It focused her attentions enough to make sure she properly addressed the angel's cleaning, her tongue doing the same to Abariel as it had to Kimi, strong licks that left her gathering the various fluids that remained, and once that was clean Alex didn't stop. She kept going, kept her oral attention centered on the angel's sex, and every little gasp and moan Abariel made was measured until Alex knew exactly where to touch her to get her moaning. After that she made it her job to make the angel sing, her desire to comfort the woman turning into a desire to make her feel as good as possible for as long as possible. Or at least until Aes decided to give Alex her reward.

Tass: As Alex crawled between the angel's forcefully spread legs, Abariel looked up with dazed eyes, the very same that she'd worn after Kimi's torturous denial of her orgasm, and the dragoness that had caused it crawled up beside her a moment later, reaching for the same prize that Alex sought. She'd gotten there first, however, and while Alex took her mouth to Abariel's sex the other dragoness was left to clean the rest of her, starting with her inner thighs and slowly working her way up. Her first licks drew soft sighs from Abariel, the mix of orgasmic fluids that her attentions gathered up heavenly to Alexandra's drugged body, but her subconscious efforts were clearly paying off as the angel began to writhe and squirm in her bonds. Nothing taught like experience, and Alex had been getting a lot of experience in the realm of pleasure lately. As such, she was easily able to judge how to touch the angel to make her feel the most, and soon enough Abariel was singing like a heavenly choir courtesy of Alex's ministrations. >>

Tass: The angel was tensed, her body primed for a release, and Aescila apparently knew enough to see this, or else understood Alex's compassion for the woman. Either way, Alex was left undistracted save for a light, teasing massage while she made the bound woman writhe harder and harder. Abariel's moans were rising steadily in volume and desperation, the angel proving an excellent subject for practice as she pushed her sex against Alex's mouth harder and harder by the second, her juices flowing steadily. It only took Alex a few moments before Abariel tensed, her face set in an expression of blind ecstasy and her mouth opened in a silent scream for a moment before her body began to quake, and her scream wasn't so silent any more as a gush of her love honey rewarded Alex for her good work. >>

Tass: A moment later, however, Alex got another reward as she felt Aes settle in behind her, and a moment later the emptiness she'd felt since Kimi had pulled out of her was filled as the dark angel's familiar rod slowly pushed its way into her sex. Aescila let out a soft, contented moan as she filled Alex, hands settling on her hips and offering her tender caresses as Aescila leaned over, pressing Alex's tail to her back, so that she could whisper into the lust-consumed half dragon's ear even as she began to roll her hips into her; "You've done so good today Alex~ Setting all this up, that dance, Kimi... Abariel... And you.... But now, it's my turn to pay you back for it!"

Termite: Abariel's cries were reward enough to the dragon, and that reward urged her to keep pushing forward. She could practically feel the tension growing in the woman, her body priming itself for the umpeenth orgasm of the night, and Alex found herself getting truly excited by it. It helped her encourage the angel, every lick and suckle pushing her to dive deeper even when Abariel started smothering Alex with her sex and gave her a true taste of the divine. And it didn't take long for Alex to be rewarded even further. Abariel's face was twisting itself into an expression of pure ecstasy, and as her mouth opened to cry out in bliss all that came was a sudden rush of warmth as the angel's climax rushed out of her and onto the dragon that serviced her. A proper scream followed a moment later, and as Abariel's climax washed over them both Alex kept stroking and caressing her, just another part of making sure Abariel had the time of her life. >>

Termite: As the angel's orgasm faded and left her basking in her afterglow Alex was prepared to simply shower her entire lower half in light kisses that would feel wonderful without setting her off once again, but with Aes taking up position behind her all she could do was let out a long, silent moan, her breath rushing out in a wave of heat that washed over Abariel's no doubt sensitive sex. The contended moans that sounded behind her were quickly joined by her own, and with Aes sitting within her Alex simply felt right. This was shat she ultimately wanted from the night, and no matter how willing Abariel had become or how tightly her toes curled under Kimi's expert touch simply having Aes within her was all that mattered. When her head turned back the dark angel would see her lover watching her with glazed, drugged eyes, but hearing the praise put some spark into them that said even as stupefied as she was Alex truly appreciated what was said. As if to prove it her tail finally came to life and wrapped around Aes's waist, and though it didn't hold her or urge her forward its presence was enough to show how Alex felt.

Tass: Leaning further, Aescila reached out her hips began to rock softly into Alex, and a moment later Aescila kissed her, deeply and passionately, despite the awkwardness of such in this position. Every slow thrust was wonderful, providing the same sensations that Kimi had when she'd rutted her and so much more. As her tail wrapped around her lover's waist, so too did Aescila's angelic wings wrap around Alexandra's body, holding her tightly. Vaguely, she heard Abariel start to moan in front of them once more, Kimi no doubt taking up Alex's former position and having herself a celestial feast, but that felt like it was happening miles away as Aes took her so tenderly. There came a pause, and Aescila gently pulled out only shift Alex about, sitting backwards into a cross-legged position and pulling Alex with her, such that the half-dragon's tail never needed to unwind from around her waist but allowed the feathery cage of her raven wings to press in all the more tightly. Alex was impaled once again, and for a few seconds Aes simply looked deeply into her eyes, their souls intertwining in perfect, familiar unison when she began to feed on Alex's, before she leaned in and rejoined the deep passionate kiss as her body began to rock slowly, pushing her cock up into Alex who was able to wrap almost her entire around Aescila.

Termite: Whatever awkwardness there was to be had was lost the moment Alex saw her lover coming in for a kiss. She leaned back, her body rising and twisting and pushing to the side just enough so they could meet comfortably and enjoy the intimacy that was instantly building between them. And all that time Aes never stopped gliding herself in and out, a slow and sensuous pace designed to let them both relax and enjoy themselves as their bodies climbed to that same wonderful peak. It was only made all that more intimate when Alex found flowing all around her. The small cage those wings made not only left them closer. It helped isolate just the two of them, a pair of souls simply drinking in each other's presence. After a few moments a pause interrupted them, one where Aes pulled out to reposition both herself and Alex. The half-dragon needed no encouragement to turn, and as she slowly sank herself back onto her lover's length she wrapped her arms and legs around Aes, an effort to bring their bodies as close together as possible even while their gazes locked. >>

Termite: What started as an almost empty, needy gaze in Alex soon started filling the moment Aes's soul started reaching forward, and just before it connected Alex came into clear focus and opened her spirit completely. Their souls intertwined, one twining around the other even as Aes began to feed, and once they were completely joined it became a glorious force meant to share everything they felt and more. They both leaned into a kiss in unison, both of them opening themselves to each other and moving so perfectly together that one would think they were made from the same mold. And once they started rocking against each other that theory became fact. Each slow hilt from Aes was accompanied by a sensuous little grind from Alex, both of them working to bring out the most pleasure in their partner and themselves knowing full well that each effort would be felt by the other. And from that point on nothing else mattered. No amount of angelic cries of passion or draconic coos of excitement would rip their attention from each other. In this moment Alex only had eyes for Aes.

Tass: And Aes only had eyes for Alex, that much the dragoness could feel in her lover's soul as the cores of their beings touched, the fibers of what made each of them who they were intertwining as their bodies moved in perfect unison. Alex knew that such a connection was dangerous, that another succubus could easily wrap those tendrils around her core and draw her in, consuming her in totality, but at the same time she knew that she was in no such danger with Aes. The connection never deepened further than a brief touch, but in that everything that Aescila was, everything that they had done together and everything that they had shared was bare to Alex. The last time they had connected like this had been when Aescila had gained the wings that now wrapped around them, sealing them off from the rest of creation as they formed their own little world. That time, Aescila had been fragmented, almost broken as her soul tore itself apart, but now... Where there had once been shards, angel and demon mixed, there was now a wholeness, a oneness. Alex could feel pieces of herself within Aescila as well, the glue in the cracks of her being that held her together, and as she felt that she could feel pieces of Aescila feeding themselves into her own soul, the succubus' hunger turning into a trade rather than pure feeding. >>

Tass: The combination of sensations, their bodies writhing together, their spirits combining, and their minds giving in together and being enveloped in both, was more ecstatic than any purely physical sensation could be. They moved as one, their bodies pressed together as they wrapped up one another as tightly as they physically could, and worked towards a mutual climax that would surely be glorious and powerful. There was no haste, no furious rutting in the way that they coupled. There was only passion as their bodies and souls intertwined, and that passion rose like the tide until it burst over the levy of the limits of their bodies. Aescila moaned into her mouth as they reached their mutual peak, the connection between them almost allowing them to feel the sensations running through their partner's bodies. Alex felt Aescila's cock jump inside of her as she spiraled down into the depths of an orgasm that left her mind and soul in pieces and her body a shivering wreck, and liquid fire erupted into her womb as Aescila poured her seed into Alex.

Termite: Seeing what had come from their first night together, finding the bits of herself she had offered to Aes still intact and working as the point of contact that let the opposing powers of demon and angel come together in one glorious soul nearly had Alex crying when she realized just how much of an impact she had on her love. And feeling that hunger actually feeding itself to her, turning the once one-sided feeding into an embrace so intimate that nothing would equal it had Alex wrapping herself even tighter around Aes. There was no stopping what they were doing, and whether minutes or hours or even days passed as they coupled Alex knew they were both determined to stay connected and relish the entirety of their combined existence. She could feel them both working together, letting their passion suffuse them entirely as it built at its steady pace. >>

Termite: She could sense their bodies and souls heightening under the onslaught of pleasure, everything that defined them both ringing in abject bliss even as they remained focused on nothing but their joined presence. And when it came to its end, when Aes found herself plummeting and shattering into a million pieces as her body turned into a shuddering wreck Alex was right beside her. She could feel her conscious scattering as if her mind were nothing more than a ball of glass simply dropped on the floor, but even as they came down from their mutual high those pieces sought Aes out and embraced her, Alex's shattered soul somehow reaching out and gathering Aes together so she could pull herself into one piece. That itself was stronger than the sudden flood of seed filling her worm or the waves of pleasure running up and down Aes's length as its sheath squeezed and milked every last drop it could find. And it was within their own private little word, this inner sanctum where they lay shattered and broken and joyous that Alex managed to piece herself together long enough to speak directly to Aes's soul. "Aes, I am claiming you, right here, right now."

Tass: Alex could feel Aes doing the same, the same urge to rebuild the other after they'd shattered causing them to recouple in a big conjoined mess, but in that state Aescila could hear her clearly. "I was already yours, Alex..." she answered firmly, "I was already yours.... I was always yours.... And I won't ever let myself forget that. Not ever. And I claim you Alex... Now and forever, you are mine... And I am yours. We are one."

Termite: As mashed up as they were Alex didn't care. They had the strength to sort themselves out. Instead she simply let herself wallow like this in their aftermath, Aescila's and her own claim still ringing in her metaphorical ears. Now it was official. They marked each other as Mates, probably deeper than any other beings had done before, and with that Alex felt a wellspring of simple joy pouring out of every piece that remained until it erupted from both body and soul and manifested into a long, tired, but immensely pleased sigh.

-Alex's rewards for completing DG2!
-4 exp for completing DG2, 8 exp for the fight with Dina.
-Gains the Kama Sutra Talent for free from Kimizyrex.
-2 free Aptitudes of your choice for watching Abariel train Angelle.
-She gets 500 denarii to spend on upgrading her gear, because I should have realized that she has access to two people that could give her an angel's feather and apply the enchantment to her sword for free. In addition to that, the faeries give her some free enchantments! Her sword gets: +9 attack, +6 damage, and +2d10 Cold damage (the faerie blood and 3x the basic +2 attack/damage enhancement.) Her armor gets: +1 DU, +12 TP, +4 AV, +6 Resistance (the faerie blood, 3x the basic TP one, the basic DU one, and 4x the basic AV one.) Her shield gets +4 DB (2x the basic DB enchantment)
-The ability to buy Unarmed Fighter and/or Grapple Expert at a cost of 4 exp for optional training with Haedrin.
-The ability to buy Mage Talents at a cost of 8 exp without using Natural Mage due to optional training with Creshnibon.
-A +10 bonus to Spirit for common couplings with Aescila.
-Unless Alex takes precautions to prevent it, she'd be taking all the mutations she needs to get up to Supernatural.
-The fey also give her a ring! Summer Signet Ring: 30 EP Pool, may spend a maximum of 18 EP at once, has the Fey Servant and Summon Nature's Ally Powers.
-Aescila also gives her a ring! Aescila's Gift: Gives a +2 bonus to Dodge and Perception when worn.
-Finally, Alex's Insight gives her an instance of the Hard to Hit Talent.

Last edited: