What's new

Vengeance or Reconciliation? (Termite)

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: All Out War (Termite)

A few days... Until the birth of their daughter... That's all Alex had. It didn't feel like much time at all. It almost felt like no time. It started to put a sense of urgency in the she-dragon, and she quickly rose to her feet before she even realized it. She even managed to take a few steps away before she realized what she was doing, and she forced herself to take a breath. When she turned to her love she was a little more controlled, but there was still a sense of panic laying deep within that still managed to bubble to the surface. "Aes, I..." That bubbling increased as she seemed to stumble over her words, and she had to force herself to calm once again. "I won't ask you to stay longer than you can, but..." Even if she was trying to stay calm she was still struggling to figure out just what she wanted, and once her mind started to settle on something she simply blurted it out. "Give me one night after she's born! If I have to see off then I want at least one night for the both of us!" It was Alex's turn to plead, and this she was doing openly and without reserve. For someone with as much pride as she had it showed just how distraught she truly was.

Once Alex finally got an answer she wasted no time in seeing herself off. "I need to make arrangements!" Whether it was for before or after their daughter was born Alex was determined to show Aes just how much she cared for the born-again demon, and the plans she was starting to make would be her own little surprise. But she couldn't quite think clearly, and she was unable to access the memories she gained from their one night together. So she decided to find the next best thing. "Excuse me!" She grabbed the nearest worker she could find, and after realizing she was looking rather desperate she successfully willed herself to a more composed state. "I'm looking for Kimizyrex." Whether Alex found her cousin on her own or through another's help didn't matter. She just wanted to speak with someone who she thought would know Aes the best.

Once found the yellow dragon would soon find her kin grabbing her attention. "Kimi, we need to speak. In private." And Alex didn't give her a chance to refuse. She grabbed her cousin and started walking someplace away from prying eyes and ears, and once they were alone she sat down and urged her cousin to do the same. "I need your help. Aes won't be able to stay with me, not for very long, and I want to do something special for her. So I... I have a question..." There was a bit of reservation in the warrior's voice, and as her gaze shifted Kimi would notice a slight blush forming on her cousin's cheeks. "You spent a lot of time with her before she changed, so did she mention any... any, uh..." This was proving a little harder than she originally thought, but Alex was determined to get through this. "Did she mention any... fantasies... that she wanted to try...?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alex: HP = 70, PP = 55, EP = 75, Status = Pregnant

Aescila remained seated in place as Alexandra got up to leave, her head bowed and a frown upon her face. As Alex turned and made her one request, however, the former demon looked up and smiled, offering a nod first and then replying; "Yes, Alex. Of course I'll give you that." It seemed like Aescila might have wanted to say more, but Alexandra turned and delivered her announcement that she needed to make arrangements, and Aescila remained silent and seated upon the beach, her black wings wrapped around her body.

The first person Alex found was a demoness whom she had never shared more than a few words with, and she paused in her efforts to pull something out of the rubble of what had once been her home as Alex asked her where her cousin was. "I think she's in her house. She was lucky, it didn't really take any damage during the attack, and I saw her go in there about an hour ago. She hasn't come out yet as far as I know," the woman replied evenly, and then pointed toward a fully intact little cottage near the middle of the town.

Entering the place, Alex stomped about in search of Kimizyrex until she found the woman lying in bed, apparently asleep until Alex walked in. She was also apparently naked under the covers, as she sat upright in surprise when the door opened, and her breasts were more or less the first thing that Alex noticed as she walked in. Their tips were erect and looked like they had received attention recently, and despite having just woken up Kimi was blushing slightly. "Alex! You're.... Pregnant!"

Kimi made no effort to cover herself unless Alex commented on it, and didn't climb out of bed either as she sleepily listened to the other half dragon's question regarding Aescila. She sat propped up on her hands for a moment, her face flushing a little bit more brightly as she considered, and then finally said; "Uhh.... Well, Aescila was never really that kinky, at least as far as demon's go. I don't recall her mentioning any special fantasies... But she did sometimes get an air for the theatrics, and she loves to dance! I've got a few, ahh..... Outfits, if you'd like to try something along those lines."

She thought for a moment more, and then smirked suggestively and said; "Of course, she also did kinda have a lot of fun whenever there were, ahh.... Multiple parties involved. I'd understand if you don't want to go that route, since it seems like Aes won't be staying around, but I'd be happy to join in on the fun if you want. I could even help you with your dance! Well, I'd do that anyway if you wanted me to, but you get what I mean!"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Kimi let loose her surprise at Alex's pregnancy the woman blushed once again and turned her head for no more than a second. "I thought she would have mentioned that back in the camp..." Kimi had pretty much demanded that Aes tell her everything that led to her rebirth, and Alex figured Kimi would only take so much evasion before she started to get frustrated. The tryst between the dragon and the demon was an important part of that, and the pregnancy that resulted felt even more so. But if Aes hadn't mentioned that... "When you and Aes were alone back at the camp how much did she tell you?"

Once that conversation was over Alex listened to her cousin as she laid bare what she knew about Aescila's kinks and fantasies. And to her surprise Aes was rather tame. By demon standards at least. But by Alex's standards it left that rosy hue gracing her cheeks yet again. She wasn't quite sure what was meant by dancing and theatrics. Did Aes like to dance with other people? Did she like to dance FOR other people? Did she like other people to dance for her? And then the bomb was dropped. She rather enjoyed the 'company' of other people. Could Alex really do that? Could she invite someone else into their bed? The mere thought of it was dizzying, and her hand reached out and found the bed as she eased herself down. This was a lot to take in...

After a few moments of simply sitting and thinking Alex eventually came to a decision as she clenched her fist and steeled herself. "Aes is leaving, and I want to do something special for her." Though she may have been talking loud enough for Kimi to hear it sounded more like Alex was trying to convince herself. "I love her, and I want to show her that I'll indulge her desires if that will make her happy." At this point Alex finally rose and looked directly at Kimi. "So... I'd really appreciate any help you can offer. I want to surprise her the night before she leaves, and she agreed to stay after I finally give birth. That gives us time to get ready..." At that she started brainstorming what would had to be done. They would need arrangements for privacy, someone to watch the baby, maybe some food, definitely some wine, some strong wine to give the dragon a little liquid courage... Maybe a contraceptive? Alex didn't feel like getting pregnant once again... And...

"Um..." Alex surprised herself at the thought she just had, and it caused her to turn bright red as she mulled over the question. "Do you think just the two of us would be enough, or should we invite someone else to join?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I knew you two had sex, but I didn't know you were pregnant from it," Kimi explained, and then went over what she had managed to wheedle out of Aescila. As it turned out, not a whole lot, as the dragoness only seemed to know that they'd had sex, that it had sparked Aescila's transformation. She knew nothing of Dina, or the experience that Aescila and Alex had shared in the creation of their child. She did, however, indicate that Aescila had been feeling the strange pull since before she had made her planned departure known to Alexandra, and that it had caused her at least a bit of anguish from the conflict between her desire to stay and her instinctive need to go.

The other dragoness simply smirked at the blush on Alexandra's face as she spoke, not interrupting and not replying until Alex had asked her if they might need to invite someone else, at which her smirk turned into a reassuring smile. "The two of us should be plenty for Aes, but if you're uncomfortable about it I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all if it was just you, Alex. It's got to be your night too! Aes would want that." Though Kimi was obviously excited about the idea of sex, she spoke in an earnest tone when she offered to let it be just Alexandra and her lover. "Whatever you choose, I'll help you as much as I can. There has to be at least a little positivity, after all that's happened over the last day."

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing that just she and Kimi should be more than enough for Aes made Alex relax a little. Of course she was still asking her cousin to spend the night with the both of them, and despite how bold she may be in battle the newly titled knight was anything but when it came to matters of the bedroom. But even at Kimi's insistence that Aes would be happy simply spending the night with Alex the warrior had already made up her mind. "I know, but I really want to show her how much she means to me. If she would like a third party there then I'll do that for her." If Kimi had said Aes would have liked seeing Alex tied in ropes and hanging from the ceiling she would have agreed to that. "And... Well... I'd be more comfortable if it was with someone I knew and trusted..." This was a very different side that Alex was sharing. "And..." She would soon learn why. "I'm not exactly confident when it comes to stuff like this. Aes was in control when we shared a bed, and the few times before that I've always been a bit submissive... I'd like to learn how to be a bit more assertive."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm... Well I suppose I can appreciate that," Kimi said, and then trailed off as Alex revealed her submissive nature. At that, the other dragoness assumed a smile that was very nearly sadistic and replied; "Oh, I can definitely do that for you, Alex. Being assertive in bed is what I do best~! Aes would probably love it too, if the one time we tried bondage is any indication. Of course...." She looked at Alexandra slyly, "if you like being on the bottom, I'm sure I could come up with a way to satisfy that desire." Kimi was obviously excited, though whether it was the ides of tying Alex up or of teaching her to be more assertive, or even of both was hard to guess. Regardless, the tips of her breasts had hardened into erect points, and the woman was smirking at Alex suggestively.

"I could show you a few things now, if you like, but we'll have to wait for most of your lessons until after you've given birth. Tomorrow, we'll have to spend the whole day, ahh.... Getting you ready!" Her yellow scaled cousin smirked over at her, her wings fluttering slightly behind her back, and Alex had no reason to doubt that she meant to do a number of things that would have Alex doing a lot more blushing than she was doing even now.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At first Alex was simply embarrassed at revealing her more intimate nature, but she didn't really have a choice in the matter. She wanted to know what Aes would like, and if Kimi was going to help with that then her cousin would need to know what she had to work with. But that all changed in an instant. With that knowledge in hand the yellow dragoness took on a more predatory look, and as Alex caught it she couldn't help but move a few inches further up the bed. But all that did was urge Kimi to crawl closer, those eyes giving her warrior cousin a few appreciative looks that spoke of the thoughts running through the mage's mind.

"Th-that's okay..." All this attention had the pregnant women backing away slowly. "I'm sure we can figure something-" Her retreat ended the moment her back found something hard, and though she didn't look Alex knew she had just backed herself against the wall. That forced her to take a sharp breath in surprise, and as Kimi kept inching closer couldn't seem to get herself to look anywhere else. By the time the yellow dragon suggested her lesson Alex felt like the women was towering over her, and all that woman needed was an opening to strike. All Alex had to do was shift her weight to escape... "What... would you show me...?" ...but she didn't have much time, and leaving now could ruin her plans...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There had been many occasions, when hearing about her cousin's assorted lewd antics, that Alex had had good reason to question Kimi's pride as one with dragon's blood. The dangerously predatory look that she wore as she crept closer and closer to Alex, however, dispelled any such notions that she might have still held about the woman. Though she might not be a warrior, the gold scaled half dragon was nothing if not a conqueror, and she had a fresh victim cornered before her, quivering in her bed and waiting to be claimed. The look in Kimizyrex's eyes told Alexandra that the other woman knew that, and that she was going to savor the kill.

Crawling toward Alexandra until she was hanging over, her face mere inches away, Kimi then quietly said; "I would show you everything, Alex.... Everything you've ever wanted to know. Everything your body has ever craved, and how to give that to yourself, or to another, I can show you." The other woman's crystal blue eyes blazed like those of a demon, and Alex had no reason to doubt that the other dragon's lust was equal to that of a succubus as she slowly leaned nearer, trying to draw Alexandra into a kiss. If she allowed it, Kimi was completely dominant in that brief embrace, her long, serpentine tongue sliding past Alex's lips and laying claim to her own appendage immediately. She danced about, licking against Alex's tongue playfully before darting away, and when Alex's gave chase Kimi pounced, encircling Alexandra's tongue with her own and writhing against it for a moment before releasing it and starting all over again. After a few moments, or after Alex began to moan into the kiss, she pulled away with a smirk and said; "Now, I want you to kiss me like that, Alex."

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She had nothing to say. What could she say? Alex had never really shown any eagerness to learn the sexual arts, understandable considering her past, but stuck as she was at this point, her cousin hovering a scant few inches over her form, her body panicked and anxious and feeling tighter than she ever remembered, the possibilities started to creep into her mind. Thoughts of riding her angel throughout the night, thoughts of Aes completely dominating her from behind, thoughts of both Aes and Kimi holding the warrior between them as they each plundered their own hole only to pause long enough for the both of them to switch positions... Where are these thoughts coming from? And why the hell do I entertain them?!

With her confusion leaving her speechless Alex did nothing to push Kimi away, so when she started to inch even closer her body tried to simply shrink itself away. But there was nowhere to go. Her back was flush against the wall, and Kimi's arms kept her pinned right where she was. So all she could do was simply sit and wait, her eyes large and her heart thumping within her chest until she felt her lips enveloped by her cousin. Her heart practically leapt out of her body when it happened, but before she could even form a thought she felt a tongue slip inside her mouth and claiming her own without the least bit of hesitation. At that point Alex simply reacted, her body relaxing a bit as that kiss deepened while Kimi danced within her. When the golden dragon pulled back Alex found her own tongue following automatically, and as soon as it was extended Kimi attacked and wound her own around it. From that point on it was complete domination, Kimi taking free reign over her student and using her serpentine muscle to caress and writhe against Alexandra.

She wasn't sure how long that lasted, but when Kimi finally pulled away Alex was surprised to find herself feeling that it had ended all too soon. But it wasn't truly the end, and Kimi gave her order to kiss her just like that. "But I don't have that kind of tongue..." As true as that was Alex quickly realized there was more to the kiss then that, and after a bit of hesitation she leaned up to seal her lips with her cousin. Alex's attempt was a far more gentle affair, her lips lightly embracing Kimi's even when her tongue started to move forward, and though she thrust herself within the woman just as she'd been shown there was a sense of hesitation in the gesture. The tip hovered for a few moments against Kimi's lips, and as it entered there was an anxiety within her caress that felt like she was ready to pull back at any second.

But Alex persevered, her tongue starting to lay across and massage Kimi's more skillful appendage until a few seconds had passed. The kiss broke at that point, and Alex let herself lay back while she gasped for air. She still looked like a rabbit cornered by a hungry wolf, but she made no further motions to try and escape. The thought didn't even pass through her mind. All she could do was sit and wait, her eyes searching for her instructor's judgement.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upon Alexandra's quiet complaint at the command she'd been given, Kimizyrex simply smirked and waited for her to comply rather than explaining to her what she had already realized. When their lips met a second time, Alex felt the smile on Kimi's expression widen eagerly, and her tongue came forth to meet Alex's between their mouths, taking Alex's tongue by the tip and guiding it into her mouth as quickly as Alex was willing. She didn't take the dominant position in the kiss after that, allowing Alex's tongue to press against hers until Alexandra finally pulled away from the kiss after only a few seconds.

Her gold-scaled cousin still held a smile on her face as Alexandra awaited the verdict on her kiss, but it was a wry, knowing smile rather than a pleased one. "It's possible to tell a great deal about a person from how they kiss," she began, maintaining eye contact but allowing nothing of her emotions to show in them. "Many emotions can be conveyed through a kiss. Fear, love, lust, joy, confidence, all of these can be shown through the motions of ones lips and tongue. But emotions aren't the only thing that one can learn about another that they kiss, if they practice enough. A succubus can take a little taste of your soul through a kiss, and that taste is deeper even than what one can get through the deepest of feedings if it is freely given. Would you like to know what I tasted in you?" Kimizyrex's voice slowly became lower and lower as she spoke, until her question was delivered in a low whisper.

The heat of her voice passed over Alex's lips, and before Alexandra could respond she leaned back slightly, her tiny wings beating, and her hands rose up to Alex's shoulders. Taking the traps of her dress, she slowly began to slide them down her shoulders, and didn't stop there. Her emerald eyes bored into Alex's own brilliant green orbs as Kimi disrobed her, sliding her dress down until her breasts were revealed and then further, only slowing slightly as it passed over her engorged belly, and then pulling off what was left and leaving Alex as bare as the day she was born. "Hrm?"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That smile. There was something about Kimi's smile that made Alex nervous, and as the golden dragon explained all that could be learned from a kiss Alex looked a little surprised. Most of it sounded simple enough, and even she knew that a kiss was far more about emotion than the actual act, but what followed spoke of something else. That a demon could learn so much more about a person, that a willing kiss could tell them more than even the most thorough of feedings. She'd seen it first hand, even felt it during her night with Aescila, but the way Kimi spoke almost sounded like her cousin had first hand knowledge, that she knew how it worked and had already learned everything there was to know about Alexandra in that brief kiss they shared.

With that thought running through her mind Alex didn't fight in the least as Kimi started to slowly pull her dress down, at least not until the neck of the dress caught her nipple slightly and pulled oh so slightly before coming free and leaving those hardened tips exposed to the air. That's when Alex finally realized what was happening, but even then she still didn't fight. In fact she did quite the opposite, her form lifting slightly to give Kimi an easier time. When the fabric started sliding past her thighs Alex relaxed against the bed once more, and as the mage waited for her answer the warrior could only think of one thing. "Yes...but...are you a succubus?" It wasn't unheard of, even the most stringent of family lines could one day bare a son or daughter whose soul could only replenish itself by feeding from another. Dragons were not immune to this, and it would help explain why Kimi acted as such.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kimizyrex' smile broadened at Alexandra's question, "In a manner of speaking, yes. I'm not a demon like Aescila was, but I have the same curse upon me as she does. Why, does that bother you Alex?" The other dragoness leaned back slightly, giving Alex a little bit more personal space as she awaited an answer from her rather than continuing her explanation. She hadn't seemed upset by the question, but there was no reading her emotions now.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No." It truthfully didn't, and as Kimi sat up and awaited her answer she would find Alex relaxing. It wasn't much, but certainly she would notice. "I've always wondered why you act as you do, and now I know."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That you do!" Kimi replied cheerfully as she leaned in again, looking Alex deeply in her eyes. Kimi's eyes had changed slightly as she spoke, her pupils becoming thinner and longer while her irises shifted from green to red. "You are a more delicate creature than you wish to seem, Alexandra. You are inexperienced and untried in the arts of love, but you're eager and affectionate and tender beneath your armor. The metaphorical kind, not just your literal armor!"

She paused for a moment to smirk knowingly down at Alex and flip some of her copper hair away from her face, and then went on; "You are prideful but loving, definitely on the submissive side by nature to those you open up to, though I imagine that would reverse if you had a partner less experienced than yourself. But at the same time, you're afraid. Afraid of what these emotions that you're so unfamiliar with might drive you to, and how they might change you. Don't worry too much about that, it's a natural sentiment."

Kimizyrex planted another soft kiss on Alexandra's lips after that, and then leaned back slightly once more. "I learned many other things from your kiss, but they aren't things that can be told. For now, are you ready to learn what I have to teach you, Alex?"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For a few fleeting moments Alex was starting to feel a little better, even if her dress had been pulled off by the rather lascivious creature that hovered right over her. But once Kimi started leaning forward her eyes started to change, and as her cousin's pupils narrowed to some rather reptilian slits Alex was soon facing a rather familiar looking red. She began to tense once again, the memories of how easily Aes could exert herself over the warrior popping through her head. She tried to steel herself, to summon up her will to prevent that hypnotic glare from claiming her once again, but it wouldn't answer. It flat out refused. Maybe it was because Alex knew the dragon over her, or maybe it was the fact that she asked for the woman's help. Either way she was starting to feel vulnerable once again, and all she could do was wait for that first wave to wash through her mind and leave her a puddle of flesh just waiting to be taken...

But that wasn't going to happen. Kimi leaned forward to get close once again, and once Alex could feel her cousin's breath washing over her Kimi continued where she stopped. Alex simply sat and listened, partly because she was curious and partly because she didn't have a choice, and as the mage spoke the warrior found herself blushing slightly. It was an odd thing to listen to Kimi could defining her with nothing more than a simple kiss, and by the end she couldn't deny a single word of it. She did wear her armor, both physical and emotional, and though it pained her to admit it she understood that a part of her was still the troubled little whelp that was nearly crushed by her brother and sister. "I have my reasons for being like that..."

For a few short moments Alex was lost in self reflection. That all ended rather abruptly when Kimi leaned forward and graced her with another kiss. Alex froze once more when their lips met, but instead of the hungry insistence that her golden cousin had shown earlier this was far gentler, an almost loving gesture that ended as Alex relaxed and led to Kimi leaning back once more. That led to her cousin asking if she was ready to learn, and though there was still a bit of apprehension in her body she could only think of one answer. "I'm ready..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Alex announced her readiness, Kimi said in a soft but commanding tone; "Lay down on your back, make yourself comfortable." Kimi climbed off of her to allow her to move aside, and when she had made herself comfortable Kimi aligned herself beside Alex so as not to put any weight upon her engorged stomach. "We'll have to be gentle for now, but I don't think you'll mind that at all."

Following her soft words, Kimi tenderly kissed Alexandra on her lips once more as she wrapped an arm around her chest, her hand settling gently atop Alex's breast. The other dragoness gently squeezed Alex's soft mound as her tongue slipped past her lips, delicately running against Alexandra's own and trying to pull it between their mouths as she had before. Once the tip of her breast had hardened fully under Kimi's attention, Alex felt her nipple taken between her cousin's fingers and lightly pinched and pulled upon. Every light rush of pleasure caused by Kimi's delicate ministrations also caused Alexandra to feel a light brush against the very core of her being, the other woman's feasting upon her soul an excitement all its own. Every brush of Kimizyrex's soul against her own caused her whole body to tingle lightly, each taking only a tiny taste of Alexandra's essence.

The assault upon her breast and her spirit lasted for a short while, Kimi not apparently in any hurry to break away from her attentions upon Alexandra's breast, but by the time her hand finally did stray from the peak of Alex's mound it was only to glide its way down her side, circumventing her rounded belly until it found her nether lips. Feeling her wetness there, Kimi rubber between her lower lips slowly and sensually as she began to dance more energetically in the ever-present embrace between their mouths which she then began to occasionally part for brief moments, forcing Alexandra to follow her fleeing lips for a moment before continuing it with redoubled passion. After a while, Kimi slipped a finger into Alexandra that she began to pump slowly but steadily into her sex until Alex felt the rush of excitement slowing, at which point the other dragoness inserted another finger and started sliding her finger's into Alexandra's sex more swiftly, also gyrating slightly with each motion and dragging her fingertips against Alex's g-spot.

Despite the ever rising pleasure coursing through her body, Kimi never began to feed more deeply upon her essence even as Alexandra began to speed toward her climax. Kimi's lips parted from hers as Alex neared orgasm, her eyes still dark and reptilian as they gazed into Alex's own emerald ones. The thrusting of Kimi's fingers never stopped until Alexandra finally tensed in orgasm, her climax long and powerful despite how gentle Kimizyrex had been. "There's nothing wrong with being gentle Alex," Kimi whispered into Alexandra's ear as she basked in her afterglow. "Being rough or gentle isn't the most important thing when making love. A tender lover can be as good or even better than a more aggressive one, so long as there is passion in what they do. Can you show that sort of passion, Alexandra?"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I went overboard, again...

Before she even realized it Alex found herself lying down as she was told, and once she was laying flat against the bed she found Kimi snuggling up right next to her. It was an odd feeling having her cousin laying with her so intimately. The more she thought about it the more the whole situation seemed weird. Her body naked, anxious, waiting for someone to touch it so she could learn how to better please the angel she loved. If someone had told me I'd be doing this no more than a couple days ago I never would have-

"Mmh!"
The hand that caressed her teat brought a pleasant little moan from Alex's lips, and that moan was immediately swallowed by Kimi's mouth as she sought to coax Alex back into her own. The warrior needed no further encouragement, and her tongue extended no more than an inch before Kimi welcomed her just as she had before. And in a few more moments she found Alex crying into her mouth once again. With every pinch and pull on her sensitive nipple the dragon would feel a shock of pleasure running through her body, and with every shock she couldn't keep herself from gasping or letting out a tiny shriek that told Kimi she was doing everything right.

For a while Alex simply lost herself as her peak was so expertly tweaked, but eventually that came to an end. Those delicate yet firm fingers abandoned their work, but all they did after was slide down the warrior's body, Kimi's hand tracing a wide path as it circled around her swollen stomach and continued the prize that waited. Alex's legs spread of their own accord the moment she felt her pelvis being brushed. It didn't take long for those fingers to find the woman's sex, and as they began to explore they would find Alex's need practically pouring out of her, her lips warm and her core nearly burning while her entire canal was so soaked that anything could have slid into her with ease. And Kimi did just that. The lone digit met no resistance, and as Alex let out a low moan she found her cousin pulling away from their kiss. Her mouth followed and caught the other before it could back, and once they were connected once again she simply panted with each gentle thrust.

For a few moments Alex was content with the simple fingering, but eventually a second one entered her and joined its sister as they plumbed her depths. The first time the pair brushed against her most sensitive spot Alex herself broke the kiss and let out a small shriek of pleasure while her back arched off the bed. The small flourish those fingers provided forced another cry from the dragon's lips, and with each motion the warriors hips started to gyrate in time, the warrior's body completely surrendering to the hand working between her legs.

By that point Alex was already approaching her peak. Her entire body bucked against every single thrust, and her chest heaved with every labored breath she took as she gasped for air. But beyond all that her gaze was focused on the face just inches away, and as Kimi looked down at her with those red reptilian eyes Alex couldn't even begin to think of pulling hers away. She was locked there, her entire body brimming with pleasure, and as those eyes held her tight she finally began to notice. With every brush of a finger she could feel a bit of herself simply breaking away. It felt like her soul was leaking just as bad as her sex, and every wave of pleasure was Kimi lapping at her spirit. She could feel her own essence shivering with delight, and if her soul had a form she was sure Kimi's would have her astral form buried between her legs so her tongue could plunge into her and take what it desired. But even this was a gentle thing. She could feel her spirit practically collapsing into a million pieces. It would be a simple thing to simply suck them all up in one breath, but Kimi held back. It was almost like the woman were simply taking small sips, her spiritual tongue simply tasting the bounty before it and savoring the flavor for as long as it could.

But that wouldn't be much longer. With every motion Alex was now rushing toward her climax. "K... Kimi..." A pleasured groan escaped her lips, and for a moment she thought she was going to break right then, but a part of herself fought that sensation down to wallow in this sexual pit for just a few more moments. "I'm..." Another bolt ran through her, and she had to struggle with all her might to keep herself from falling over the edge. "I'm~!" She was teetering right there, and all it took was one final push to finally send her over. Her entire body seized on itself, the massive wave of pure ecstasy crashing through her from head to toe and back again that left her crying out to the gods. And when the first wave finally broke a second rose to keep her frozen still. This one lasted nearly as long as the first, and when a third formed Alex wondered if she would go mad. But the third broke soon enough, and when a fourth failed to appear her body rebelled and started grinding itself against the fingers still buried in her depths. That coaxed a few more ripples to rush through her, and it was only until she felt her body becoming exhausted that she finally came to a stop and laid flat.

With her body in complete bliss Alex simply sat there panting in her afterglow. It was a simple thing for Kimi to lean close and whisper her lesson into the green dragon's ear. And that lesson was passion. No matter what style a lover chose, whether it was the more frantic and dominating aggressive approach or the more subdued and loving gentle, it all boiled down to whether they could show true passion for their partner. And that led to a question, "Can you show that sort of passion, Alexandra?" For a few seconds Alex didn't answer, her eyes half-closed and her breathing deep and ragged as her body tried to recover, but eventually she began to finally move. Her entire body rolled onto its side, her form now flush against her cousin before her free arm slid around to cradle Kimi's back and pull her even closer. With both dragons pressed against each other the one with the golden scales would feel the other's breath pouring over her. But if she entertained any thoughts of closing that distance Alex beat her to the punch. The green woman's mouth opened and nearly swallowed Kimi's in one pass, and a moment later her tongue was invading her cousin's mouth and caressing its partner, even going so far as to twirl just enough to get Kimi to wrap around her once more. This kiss continued for some time, Alex actively taking the lead for once even as her body still recovered, and the arm propped against Kimi's back started roaming further down her body until it worked its way between the mage's legs and started massaging her inner thighs. But that was as far as Alex could go for now, after a bit her answer finally ended as she returned to laying on her back and let out a deep breath. It looked like she wanted to say something, but for the moment she was still tired.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kimi made no effort to hasten the kiss that Alexandra began, but she did respond to it eagerly and passionately, and when invited to do so Kimi's tongue coiled around Alexandra's like a snake. With both of them lying on their sides, Kimi pressed her bust against Alexandra's and wrapped an arm around her back as their lips were joined once more, and she let out a soft coo into Alex's mouth as the green dragon's hand brushed against her thighs. She seemed highly surprised when Alex suddenly broke their embrace, however, and remained lying on her side and staring at Alex as she went back to lying on her back.

"That wasn't bad.... For your first try, and only a kiss. But you'll have to do more than that in order to prove yourself, Alex. Unless you would rather remain passive the whole time. Would you prefer that, Alex?" Kimi said curiously, but her eyes indicated that the question was more than the innocent query that it seemed to be. Even when Alexandra had gone through her orgasm, her cousin had continued to lightly lick at her essence rather than drain her dry, and Kimi's hand slowly slid its way down toward her sex once more. "If you will not take an active roll, would you prefer to be bound, and for Aescila and I to feast upon you until you have nothing left to give?" The second question was as seemingly innocent as the first, but Alexandra knew instinctively that it was more significant than such a tone would suggest.

Kimi's hand came away from Alexandra's flower without doing anything more than light teasing and placed itself over her mound. Smiling, Kimi pulled her hand upwards and away from her own crotch, causing a large, fully formed penis to appear over her pussy. Kimizyrex rose a single suggestive eyebrow at Alex and finished; "Or would you prefer to simply move on to the next lesson than to answer such things?"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For a few moments Alex looked like she was steeling herself to answer Kimi's little challenge, but once that second question was asked something changed. The warrior started losing focus, and her eyes started staring off into space as an image quickly flashed through her mind. There she saw herself sitting in a strange room, her entire body held tight by a rope harness, some strange woman looming over her, a nipple trapped in the woman's mouth, the other trapped within her fingers, more brushing against her clit, and a rather thick tentacle buried within her sex that looked like it was made specifically to pleasure the pussy that sheathed it. And as the scene played out a phantom pleasure started to play all across her body, Alex feeling her double simply wallowing in the attention from her mystery lover while she could do little more than accept whatever sort of 'punishment' was sent her way.

A light touch had the dragon opening her legs on instinct, and for a brief moment the phantom pleasure and the rush from true contact had her shuddering on the bed. Eventually Kimi pulled her hand back, and as Alex finally returned to the here and now that hand fell to the mage's mound. For a moment Alex began to wonder if Kimi were simply going to start teasing herself, but her answer came when the hand rose and revealed a growing cock suddenly springing to life. Another question was put forward, and despite the scene still fresh in the woman's mind Alex knew she had to answer. "If Aes wanted to see me tied up I wouldn't object..." A small blush crossed her cheeks, whether from embarrassment or the unknown memory still fresh in her mind was something not even she could tell, "...but I wouldn't mind seeing the next lesson..." Even with that flush on her cheeks Alex still remembered the challenge to prove herself to her lusty cousin, and with that little bit of rest she felt she might be ready accept it.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kimizyrex let out a rich laugh as Alex suggested that she'd be alright with it if Aes wanted to tie her up, and couldn't respond as she was consumed by a fit of laughter that she gradually managed to reduce to giggles. Once she was under control again, Kimi said; "I'm sorry, but that was.... That was just too adorable! I just want to...." She smiled darkly suddenly, a plan no doubt forming within her distant cousin's mind, and her voice reflected whatever deviousness she had concocted for Alexandra as she finished; "Tie you up and put a little bow on you!"

She rose from the bed, her member still present and fully erect as she went over to her closet and opened it, pulling a number of things out of it as she explained; "I've got a number of things to teach you today and tomorrow, but the most important is how to please your lover!" She placed much of what she'd pulled out of the closet aside, but came toward Alex with three tiny stones with runes drawn on them. "An important part of that is learning to concentrate while being pleasured, and that's what you're going to learn now! Now hold still." She placed two of the stones over Alex's nipples and said a word that Alex didn't understand, and they stuck to the tips of Alex's breasts without anything else involved.

A third stone was attached to Alexandra's clitoris, also attaching of its own accord after Kimi spoke to it, and then the other dragoness pulled back and smirked down at Alex. The stones attached to her gave her sensitive parts a light tingling sensation, almost as if they were emitting static electricity. Standing in front of Alexandra, Kimi spoke another strange word, but Alexandra couldn't catch what it might be as a sudden wave of pleasure rocked over her body, her breasts and her clit each zapped by the stones attached to them with a sudden wave of sensation that brought Alexandra to an instantaneous and powerful orgasm. As she came down from the sudden climax, Alex heard Kimi say; "You may pleasure me in any way that you desire, but I will continue using the stones on you whenever I see fit."

She paused for a moment and smiled devilishly at Alex, and then continued; "You don't necessarily need to be the active one in whatever method you choose, given your current condition, but if you cannot bring me to orgasm within five minutes, well.... Then I'll just have to tie you up, and play with you to my heart's content. Of course, if that's what you want, you just have to lie back and wait.... But I can't promise that I'll be gentle! So, what'll it be, Alex?" Kimi spoke another strange word as she finished, and the stones began pulsing rhythmically against her sensitive parts, setting all of her nerves alight with pleasure. The stone on her clit didn't block access to her sex, and Alex was free to choose how she would react to her cousin's second test.