What's new

Dr. Love, Dr. Death (GargantuaBlarg)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Dr. Love, Dr. Death (GargantuaBlarg)

Naltaibur: HP = 49, PP = 58, EP = 56, Status = Fine

NPC Stats
Mavra: HP = 63, PP = 54, EP = 56/79, Status = Pregnant
Father Uldric: HP = 52/53, PP = 38, EP = 61, Status = Fine
Annabeth (Wizard Template) : HP = 35, PP = 50, EP = 55, Status = Pregnant

Taking a brief period to figure out where everyone was sleeping, Naltaibur would find that the mercenary groups had been offered their own dormitory, a smaller barracks normally reserved for lesser officers but currently unoccupied. Kormac and Jenkins had been absorbed back into the local guard, and would be bunking with the dozen or so other soldiers. Everyone else was either in the barracks reserved for civilians, or the nearby infirmary. The fortress had been designed to allow civilians to hide out in it, and had plenty of rooms both in its walls, in its keep, and underground where people could be packed in the event of a besieging army taking the outer walls. That hadn't happened in centuries, but now...

When she arrived upstairs and found Mavra, lying uncovered save for the tight sleeveless top and a pair of stockings, the demoness would not stir. She was on her side, her back to the door and her body postured to display the ample curvature of her figure, and both sparse garments she wore were pure white and sheer enough that Naltaibur could still see the rich red of her skin through them. Her belly hadn't begun to grow with their child yet, the appealing flatness of it intact, but her breasts looked larger than ever.

She did not stir as Naltaibur stripped, nor as she wrote her note and gently pushed it into her palm. Only when the elf settled in behind her would Mavra shift and murmur, and then all she did was nuzzle into the exhausted night elf and tug her closer. Whether or not Naltaibur opted to cover them, she would be asleep within minutes and slept like the dead.

~~~~~~~~~​

When she awoke, her demon was still there, right in her arms, and the light coming to them was a dim but not the bright gold or russet orange of a sunset. The note she'd left in Mavra's hand was gone, but a moment of sitting in the fuzz of freshly ended sleep left it fairly clear that Mavra was very much awake. The demoness was looking back at Naltaibur over her shoulder, a twinkle in her eye and a smirk on her plump lips. Her hips were gyrating back and forth, and it took very little time for Naltaibur to figure out why. Her lover had slid her underwear down to her knees, presumably with her tail... The same tail that was curled twice around the base of one of her twin cocks and had fully wrapped around the other, complete with the spaded tip deftly circling the head. The one that was only doubly wrapped had been trapped inescapably between the mounds of the demon's plump rear, and every shift of her hips gave it a little stroke that was matched on the other shaft by her tail.

Her aura and pheromones had been thin when Naltaibur had come into the room to rest, but now they had flared to the point that they were impossible to ignore, though they still weren't as potent as they'd been when the elf had first met the crimson demon. "I didn't want to wake you," she purred as her hips slowed just a tiny bit, leaving her erect shafts to rest their tips against the base of her tail and dimples of her back respectively. "You slept like a rock... You must have been exhausted," she cooed softly, "you still look like it... Want me to help you relax?"

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A quite pleasant sensation of not-aching-everywhere greeted Naltaibur's return to consciousness - she'd definitely not appreciated that luxury before these last few days. A far more pleasurable sensation greeted her as well, though, as her beloved demoness toyed with Naltaibur's twins - every little movement magnified by just how horny she was. Even before she awoke, Naltaibur's cocks were dripping with pre-cum, drooling freely from her tips. She couldn't tell just how long she'd slept, but the whole while, she'd been practically soaking in her delectable Mavra's sex-inducing scent...

The doctor had sorta imagined that the demoness would be a bit less... eager, and a bit more reticent, given recent events. But... well, this scenario hadn't been completely unthinkable. Naltaibur wanted to talk... but, with her loins aching for release as bad as they were...

Mavra felt Naltaibur wrap her arms around the demonesses' waist and squeeze her close, rolling her hips forwards needily, stroking her throbbing shaft against Mavra's beautiful, soft red skin, the other still cocooned in the her lover's tail. Naltaibur mewled and bit down gently on Mavra's shoulder as a shiver ran through her, electricity shooting through her member and up her spine. She didn't want to refuse her beloved demonesses' touch... she didn't think she could... but, she would need her power later, when she hunted down Kormack. His lodgings would be a problem; hopefully there wouldn't be too much activity or a shift change in the middle of her work... but she didn't want Mavra to be suspicious...

"Mmmhff... Mavra..." Naltaibur moaned out, as she thrust her hips, thrusting her free shaft inbetween the the lusciously plump cheeks of her lover's rear. "Love... I... are... are you alright...? I mean..." Naltaibur tried to keep her thoughts straight, but her cravings for Mavra's sweet, loving touch grew ever stronger, until she let out a need-filled sigh. "I... I want you, Mavra... let's just forget everything, for just a few hours... Mavra... and feel good, together..." Before the last word had even left her mouth, Naltaibur pressed her lips against her lover's skin, her long tongue slithering out and down her back, until at its full length, Nal pressed it against the demonesses' body and drew it back up and into her mouth, taking the first of what she planned to be many, many tastes of her beautiful, beloved Mavra.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats
Mavra: HP = 63, PP = 54, EP = 79, Status = Pregnant

A pleased moan burbled up from Mavra's throat when Naltaibur grasped her waist and began thrusting her cock in time with the delicious rolls of the demon's hips. Her flesh was warm as the physician gently nibbled on her shoulder, and she reached back with one hand to grasp Naltaibur gently by the hair, urging her to stay, to maintain any contact she could get with the demon's body. She offered only a pleased murmur and a particularly intense round of bucking hips. Her tail shifted slightly, pointing the member that it was stroking towards the cheek of her ass, its tip pressed into the soft flesh.

The delectable sensation of her essence being drawn from her began as Mavra began to feed, but it was hardly more than the slightest sampling and only served to enhance Naltaibur's arousal and pleasure. Her lover moaned as the elf's mutated tongue slid across her skin, sampling the taste of her body before leaning up and drawing another moan from the demoness as she took a taste from her mouth as well. Her ass squeezed around the elf's mutant cock while her tail began jerking harder, her hips writhing at exactly the same pace as Naltaibur's for a moment before gently guiding the elf to up her pace just a little, and then just a little more.

Mavra's tongue whirled around Naltaibur's, the two entangling together in a mutual desire to taste as much of one another as possible. The demoness didn't try to overwhelm Naltaibur this time, letting her move her tongue as enthusiastically as she wished and for as long as she wished. At the same time, however, she would be relentless in the steady gyrations of her hips, while constantly issuing encouraging moans and gasps into the night elf's mouth.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naltaibur rolled her hips and ground her cock hard into Mavra's backside, stroking herself against her plush, soft skin... and when the demoness turned to kiss her, Naltaibur's tongue gave her an affectionate lick on the cheek before it slithered in through her lips, wrapping around and squirming with Mavra's.

She felt her climax approaching rapidly... but didn't want to cum just yet, and fought the urge down. She pulled her tongue back into her throat and stretched up to catch Mavra's ear in her teeth, whispering - "Let me make you feel good too..." The doctor's tongue slid back out and ran it's warm, wet length along her lover's ear, and her arms shifted - one reaching up to knead one of Mavra's swelling breasts, while the other snaked its way down, trailing over the demonesses' taut, red skin, down to her mound, where they slid a pair of fingers into her pussy, and ground against her succubus lover's clit with her palm, shifting, squeezing, and rolling as Naltaibur slid those fingers in and out, and pressed Mavra into them with her thrusts from behind, grinding her cocks against the demoness all the while.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

Her lover let out a shiver, and Mavra's swirling hips slowed in their dance as Naltaibur's fingers took up position between her legs, the demoness letting out a moan of a deeper timbre as Naltaibur's digits found her damp petals. Her back arched, pushing her bust into the elf's hand and grinding her ass more firmly into her crotch, but a slight parting of her legs allowed Naltaibur to easily slip her fingers into the demon's folds. She moaned, making no effort to hide her pleasured noises as the elf's fingers dove into her quivering flower and were wrapped tightly by her heavenly inner walls. Her gyrations soon resumed their earlier pace, but now she was as much grinding into Naltaibur's fingers as they explored her depths as she was pumping her ass over the mutated elf's cock.

Mavra's tail tightened and began to give firmer jerks, the spaded tip rubbing steadily in time with her tugs over the sensitive fleshy ridge just beneath the tip, letting it draw lines of sticky pre across the soft red flesh of her ass as it was dragged this way and that by her bucks against the cock stuck between her ass-cheeks.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mavra..."

Naltaibur's voice was breathy and low as she whispered her lover's name. She began to chant it over and over, her eyes unfocused and her thoughts overtaken with pleasure... Naltaibur clung to the demoness as if she might never hold her again as she kept stroking herself against the demonesses' heavenly skin, working hard to make her cum, craving the feeling of Mavra shuddering with release in her arms almost as much as she craved her own delirious, shaking climax.

"I'm... I'm gonna..." Naltaibur moaned, once she felt herself unable to hold back anymore. Despite her best efforts, her thrusts had grown more and more irregular, her breaths of Mavra's intoxicating scent shallower and more rapid. When she came at last, Naltaibur pressed her green-and-purple-veined skin tight against Mavra's plump rear, squealing as she tried unsuccessfully to silence herself against her lover's shoulder. Pearly white ropes, free at last, squirted powerfully from the elf's twins, splattering everywhere as they blasted against Mavra's spaded tail and drawing ecstatic, dripping webs across the demon's back, ass, and even spilling over her thigh to drool down Mavra's front. Naltaibur came so hard, her first shot rocketed up to splatter against her chin... and as she went between holding Mavra as tight as could and spasming in pure, orgasmic bliss, she coated her own front in slimy white seed, too...

When she finally came down, Naltaibur could only hang limply onto her lover, taking deep, shuddering breaths... breathing in yet more of the demonesses' scent. "Mavra... um... you aren't satisfied yet, right? ...I want... Mavra, when I catch my breath, will you... let me tend to yours, too?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

Her whispering of Mavra's name prompted an urgent groan from the demoness, who only seemed spurred to work herself into a frenzy in her desperate grinding and tugging. Her lover's inner walls clenched around her fingers, growing tighter and damper with every passing second, and her moans grew deeper and came more quickly from between her lips. "Do it!" Mavra purred in a sultry commanding tone, her tail and hips working in desperate sync as her own frame began to shudder.

The demon's honey squirted onto Naltaibur's fingers, but more violent than that was Naltaibur's own release as her twin cocks simultaneously exploded. Mavra's own release was only a little quieter in turn, but took up a volume to match Naltaibur's as she felt the first splashes of warm cum hitting her body. At first the demoness allowed her to remain in place, grinding back into Naltaibur and the cock trapped between the cheeks of her ass while her free cock spurted against one of her crimson cheeks, but after the elf proved herself quite capable of making a mess of them both she shifted, pulling her hips away while her tail started jerking both. The result was that much of the tail end of Naltaibur's orgasm was used to paint Mavra's shapely backside white, and when all was said and done the mutant elf had managed to provide quite a coating for it.

Mavra offered a pleased moan and reached back, smearing some of the pearly goo coating her backside over her fingers and bringing it up to her mouth, licking up every drop. It was as she savored that modest mouthful that Naltaibur managed to relax enough to speak, and the demoness initially offered only a murmur of arousal and another few strokes with her tail, but then she released Naltaibur's twin cocks from the embrace of her tail with a flick of the tip against each of their rounded helmets, brought the now cum covered spade up between them, and said; "I could keep going~" She sucked on her tail for a moment before leaning back and kissing Naltaibur on the mouth, her tongue whirling with unnatural deftness against the physicians, and she maintained the embrace for long enough for Naltaibur to get a taste of her own cum before breaking it.

She only did that to clean the splatter from the elf's chin with kisses and deft swipes of her tongue, however, and then promptly reengaged it with a much more significant mouthful for them to enjoy. A moment into the second kiss, Naltaibur would feel something tracing along the top of one of her cocks, but it proved to be something more than the demon's tail when her fingers closed over it and began to deliver slow, sensual strokes. She kept the kiss up for about a minute, letting Naltaibur recharge, but didn't release the elf's cock as she purred; "What did you have in mind?"

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naltaibur was definitely not too tired to kiss back, and did so vigorously, her mutant tongue curling around Mavra's with remarkable deftness as they tasted each other - and then, tasted mostly Naltaibur's thick seed.

"I..." Naltaibur replied breathlessly as Mavra finally released her from the kiss, "I might have this pair of things between my legs, but... but I'm still a woman, Mavra, and one of my favorite things to do when I was with my partners, before I, um, became like this..." Naltaibur gestured at her body, covered in streaks and outbreaks of purple and green, "...Was taking my lover in my mouth."

Naltaibur rested her hands against Mavras, as they lovingly stroked her sensitive lengths and made her shiver with that delicious tingle of pleasure, so soon after having already being brought over the edge. "It feels so nice, t-to please them, and feel their thighs around my face... to look up into their eyes, with their whole body stretching out above me..."

Naltaibur slowly pulled Mavra's hands off her shafts and pushed her flat back onto the bed, and bent down, her face right up against Mavra's snatch. The night elf's long tongue slid out from inbetween her lips, and Naltaibur lovingly gave the demonesses' slit a long, slow lick. Her arms wrapped around Mavra's thighs, and she dove in, her rough tongue dragging along Mavra's sensitive netherlips another time... and then another, and another. The elf then pressed her lips against Mavra's, and delicately wormed her lengthy oral muscle into her lover's depths, undulating its length as it slowly pushed Mavra's walls apart and went deeper and deeper... until at last, the elf's tongue felt the back of the demonesses' canal. Naltaibur gave the entrance to her lover's womb a delicate lick... and then began thrusting her tongue in and out of the demonesses' sex, making sure to grind her dexterous muscle's length against the sensitive spot inside Mavra's canal.

Naltaibur looked up, letting her eyes roam over Mavra's perfect crimson body, over the mounds of her chest, and into the demonesses' purple eyes all the while... until she lunged forward and wrapped her arms around Mavra's waist, the demonesses' shoulders in the mattress, as the rest of her rested against Naltaibur's petite body, upside down, as Naltaibur pressed her face deeper into Mavra's nethers, continuing to plumb her lover's depths with her long, sinuous tongue, face spattered with saliva and juices...

When Naltaibur's tongue at last slithered back between her lips, and she gave her demonesses' pussy a kiss, she looked down at Mavra, her long tongue swirling out to lick her lips, and the rest of her face, clean. "I love you, Mavra... all of you. But I haven't gotten to taste all of you yet. How do I say this... Mavra, I want to suck your cock. Will you let me? Please..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

Mavra listened eagerly, and giggle excitedly once Naltaibur managed to deliver the admission of one of her favored acts. "Mmmmm, it is," she agreed with a soft coo, her fingers closing a little harder and her hips giving a single slight gyration. Despite her agreement, Mavra let out a slight whine as Naltaibur rolled her onto her back, causing the cum still staining her ass to stick to the sheets beneath them.

That didn't stop her from complying, however, and indeed spread her legs invitingly, exposing her crimson quim for Naltaibur's tongue to explore. Her honey was sweet and musky and filled Naltaibur with the same sort of lust inspired by the creatures from the sky, but unlike that fetid slime she wanted this, the arousal complimenting her true desires instead of inspiring purely physical ones.

Mavra moaned heartily as Naltaibur explored her tight depths with her mutant tongue, the demon's inner walls quivering excitedly as Naltaibur struck each of her sweet spots across the surface of her love tunnel. Naltaibur soon felt her lover's hand on the back of her head, fingernails digging softly into her scalp as she drove deeper, and squealed in surprise when Naltaibur slid deep enough to flick the tip of her tongue against her cervix. "Ooooh... So deep!" she moaned, writhing beneath Naltaibur for the next several minutes as she set her tongue to work in earnest, her honey flowing freely.

It didn't take long at all for Naltaibur to inspire another orgasm in her lover, a few moments of concentrating on her sweet spot enough to make her arch her back and howl with pleasure as her juices squirted onto Naltaibur's face. Spasms of pleasure caused her lover's body to pulse, her whole frame shaking as her fingers dug into Naltaibur's hair and held her locked in place. Afterwards, as she was slowly lowering herself following her violent peak, Mavra sighed and shut her eyes, her breath coming in heavy pants.

"Oooh... Mmmm... You want... To suck me off, huh?" she purred, managing to still sound sultry despite her heavy breathing. Her violet eyes flicked open, and she grinned as her tail flicked up under Naltaibur's chin, guiding her to rise, "tell me... Again." She would await Naltaibur's repetition of her lewd request, and at the end of it her clitoris pulsed and began to grow, gaining inches and changing shape, "again," then the tip was forming, and it was long enough to reach her vision, "again!"

By the end of her final repetition of her request to her lover, a fully formed eight inch cock was sitting in front of her, and Mavra had reached down to caress her cheek with the fingers not still buried in her scalp. Her tail still flicked across the mutant elf's chin, but she had something much more interesting to attract her attention now, and Mavra sat waiting with a quirked eyebrow for Naltaibur to begin.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naltaibur smirked at her lover's disapproval of her waste of spunk as she pushed her onto her back. "Don't worry, darling. I won't run out..." she says as she rubs her cheek against Mavra's thigh. "Um... unless that was about getting the sheets dirty. But they weren't going to make it out of this clean anyway," the elf says, a grin on her lips, and a suggestive tone in her voice. She pulled Mavra's legs apart just a little bit more, and tracing a path down the demonesses' thigh to her sex. There, Naltaibur got to work.

Naltaibur was wearing a grin, too, when she felt her lover's orgasm splatter all over her face. She kept plunging her tongue in and out of her beloved Mavra as she came, grinding her tongue steadily against her sensitive places, hoping to make her demoness cum for as long as she could. When she finally felt her lover wind down, Naltaibur let her sink back into the cum-stained sheets... and then ran her mutant tongue over the entirety of multi-colored face, slurping up whatever of Mavra's that hadn't yet managed to drip off. "Mmmm..." she cooed, grinning giddily.

The elf was a little puzzled by Mavra's desire to hear her say that (quite embarrassing) line, but quickly got into it. Her hips wiggled as she crouched, her face hovering just above Mavra's sex, her own twins swaying beneath her. "I, uh, want to suck your cock!" She says, a bit giddy and nervous, as she professes her desire again, clear and plain for her lover.

"I want to suck your cock, Mavra!"

"I want your rod lodged as deep as I can get it down my throat, Mavra!"

"I... I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel, Mavra..."

Cheeks darkening, Naltaibur scrambles to gather her words to try to express what she craves of Mavra. Embarrassment makes the night elf shiver just a bit... but she swallows those feelings down, and brings her attention back to what she'd asked her lover to give her. She wrapped her fingers lightly around her lover's newly-formed cock, and then pressed her lips against the underside of Mavra's tip. Naltaibur licks and kisses that spot, almost as if she were trying to make out with it, and then started to slide lower, leaving a trail of kisses as she slid down Mavra's cock. Her hand slid up, and then wrapped around Mavra's tip, rolling her wrist to massage her lover's head, until her cheek rested on Mavra's thigh, and Naltaibur lipped, kissed and licked her beloved Mavra's base, gently sliding up and down at just that little length just above where her cock emerged from her pelvis and slit. Briefly, Naltaibur dipped down to let her long tongue drag against Mavra's folds, clenching Mavra's cock in her fist and giving it a few pumps, far less delicate and teasing than her touch had been up 'till then, and when Naltaibur came up, her mutant tongue slithered out past her lips. Bracing herself against Mavra's legs, Naltaibur wraps her tongue around the red shaft filling her vision, and jerks her lover's meat, just like that, sliding her oral coils up and down her shaft. Drool dripped from her lips as she stroked, saliva from her tongue swiftly coating the demonic prick, and she stared straight up into Mavra's eyes the entire while. Naltaibur squeezes nice and tight, and is careful not to let her sweetheart pop just yet... though, given her lover's skill and stamina, Naltaibur doesn't think she has to worry overmuch about that.

The elf slowly slides herself up, until her open mouth hangs above Mavra's cock. Naltaibur presses her lips together - as much as she can, anyway, given her tongue still lolls free - and then finally slides it into her mouth, through her lips. Naltaibur descends on her lover's rod slowly, squeezing it with her tongue as the warmth and wetness of first her mouth, and then her throat envelops it. Though she tries to concentrate on breathing as the tip presses up against the back of her throat, Naltaibur gags on the thick red dick in her mouth anyway, a bit of spittle spilling from the tight ring of her lips - though once she manages to get it under control, the doctor continues to swallow her lover up. Her throat bulges as her nose presses up against Mavra's perfect skin, and simply waits there, staring up at Mavra as she takes her rod and holds it, as deep as she can, as if she were a moist, wet sheath for her lover's tool. When at last the urge to gag overwhelms her, even over thoughts of breathing in and out through her nose, and wriggling and squeezing Mavra's length with her tongue, Naltaibur finally relents, and pulls off, sliding up the shaft, with a little gasp of relief as it comes free of her airway. She suckles on Mavra's head for a few moments, swirling her tongue's tip around her sensitive head, and occasionally drawing it over the slit in her shaft's tip, as she catches her breath, pumping and twisting the rest of her shaft with both of her hands... and once she's regained her wind, Naltaibur begins to suck her lover's cock, taking as much as she can in through her lips, and pumping her fist up and down the rest of her base. Briefly, Naltaibur's unoccupied hand slides down between her own thighs, to toy with her trio of pleasure centers... but after indecisively swapping between her cocks and fingering her folds, Naltaibur instead just slides her hand up Mavra's leg, and lets it sink into the lubricated depths of Mavra's snatch, curling her fingers to find her sensitive spot once again, and pumping in and out in time with her mouth and other hand.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

With Naltaibur's lewd restatement of her desires urging it along, Mavra's erection was very quickly at full mast for the night elf's enjoyment, and mutant doctor wasn't one to waste time. Her initial attentions to the sensitive fleshy ridge beneath her tip proved as sensitive as they would be on a natural version of the organ, much like Naltaibur's own, and her enthusiastic tongue work quickly drew a soft moan from her crimson skinned lover. "Ooohhh... Mmmm... Right there~"

Her ensuing slow kissing descent to her base drew a lighter coo, the taste of demonic cock filling her senses, and Mavra wiggled her hips lightly as if encouraging more. She wasn't disappointed, and her voice proclaimed her approval in an ingratiating cry of ecstasy when Naltaibur began to lap at her natural sex again while pumping the upper portion of her lover's shaft, sticky precum staining the mutant elf's fingers. The more familiar flavor soon made way for the sort she had requested, however, and Mavra's lips spread in another exultant groan as the phyisican's mutant tongue coiled around her shaft and began to pump. "Oooh! Mmm... Mmmmmm...."

The thick red meat was soon slick with her drool, and when it is Naltaibur's rise to kiss the tip of her lover's tip as greeted with an eager look from Mavra. The demoness chewed her lip as inch after inch of her pulsating flesh vanished between Naltaibur's lips, murmuring wordlessly all the while, her own expressions far cuter than the lewd ring that oozed drool formed by the elf steadily swallowing her shaft. "Nnnn..."

When her turgid shaft was finally fully sheathed in Naltaibur's throat, the demoness moaned fully, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as she reveled in the sensations. When she pulled back to catch her breath it twitched and pulsed between Naltaibur's fingers, not yet ready to pop but fully signaling how much Mavra was enjoying the stimulation. "Mmmmm, you want it on your face?" she asked breathily as Naltaibur pumped her shaft with both hands, though whatever answer she gave wouldn't stop Naltaibur from descending upon the demon's shaft anew.

Mavra's moan as Naltaibur began to bob in earnest was deep and low, ensuring that it wouldn't carry while artfully informing Naltaibur of her appreciation, and from there she only paused for breath between a regular stream of moans, coos, and sighs. Pumping her shaft, sucking on as much as she could cram between her lips, Naltaibur's free hand was uncontested in its brief indecisiveness before ultimately opting to join in on pleasing her demon. Mavra's passionate shriek was a bit higher and a bit louder then, and though she got it under control it was with a more passionate timber that her lover vocalized her pleasure.

The demon's hands weren't idle either, though they didn't try to assert any sort of control on Naltaibur's pace. One was off to the side, and Naltaibur could see her fingers tensing in the periphery of her vision, tightly gripping the sheets whenever her pleasure reached a peak. Her other hand worked slowly atop the tip of one of her breasts, teasingly tugging on the darker crown. Her eyes flitted open after a moment as she lazily watched Naltaibur work, her thighs occasionally tensing and causing her shaft to jut just a little bit higher as she lifted herself partially off of the bed. Over the next few minutes those would come more and more often, the timbre of Mavra's noises changing, and the shaft on which she worked beginning to pulsate with ever greater frequency and power. She was free to vary her efforts however she liked along that time, but after a while it went from rock to iron in hardness, and a few moments later Mavra gave a warning moan; "Oooh... Nnnnmmmm... Gonna... Cum~"

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Without hesitation, Naltaibur purred when her lover asked her if she wanted it on her face. "Oooh, I want it everywhere, Mavra... but I think I want a taste, to start off with." She kept her pace nice and steady as she milked her lover's rod, and smirked, happy that Mavra seemed to be enjoying the attention her mouth-filling manhood was receiving - and didn't seem to be brooding about the morning's events anymore.

She worshiped the demonesses' cock lovingly, lavishing it with attention, its rhythmic twitching and Mavra's pleasured moans letting Naltaibur know she was working her lover just right... until Mavra shuddered, and her rod seemingly prepared to launch the demonesses' seed straight up to the ceiling! The night elf had expected to have Mavra's tool embedded in her throat for much longer, but it seemed she wasn't quite as rusty as she thought she was...

Though she let out a tiny squeak of surprise, Naltaibur, without hesitation, crawled forward and gripped Mavra by her trim, red waist, bracing herself. The petite, sable-skinned elf took a deep breath in through her nose, and then shepushed herself down, and swallowed up Mavra's cock, sucking down on her hard as she swirled her serpentine tongue all around Mavra's thick shaft, until her nose dug against Mavra's skin. At Mavra's root, Naltaibur swallowed, and swallowed again, letting her throat muscles massage Mavra's shaft... and then she started to furiously pull and shove her throat off and back onto Mavra's fat shaft at the same time as she plunged her fingers back in to tease and stroke her feminine sex as well, working to overwhelm her lover with pleasure.

The elf purred, looking up and letting her eyes slide over Mavra's gorgeous body, to gaze into her lover's eyes and watch her expression as Naltaibur milked her seed from her cock.

When the demoness came, and flooded her mouth and throat with cream, Naltaibur let out another squeak of surprise and delight. She didn't stop moving... though her eyes may have unfocused, a bit, as she rolled the demonic cum over her tastebuds for a bit... before returning it to task, squeezing and sliding its slimy surface all over Mavra's tool. As she felt her Mavra's peak start to subside, Naltaibur stopped swallowing, letting her cum pool in her mouth... and when at last, her cock stopped squirting altogether, Naltaibur pressed down to her lover's root once again, and then slooowly pulled off, her lips tight against her lover's prick, sucking her clean with one, long pull. She pulled free of Mavra's crown with a wet 'pop'... and then immediately gripped her lover in both hands, twisting her wrists as she pumped Mavra's cock, making sure it was still nice and hard for her.

Naltaibur looked up as she opened her mouth, and let her tongue slither out of the translucent pool of cream, wriggling up teasingly at Mavra and dripping with her seed, before it slid back into place, and Naltaibur gulped down her prize. She crawled up and straddled Mavra's lap, pressing her twitching, twin cocks around either side of Mavra's and wrapping her hands around them all, grinding them together as she grinned at Mavra. With a low chuckle, Naltaibur fell forward, pressing her lips against Mavra's, and slid her hands along the bed and found Mavra's hands, and laced their fingers together. She pulled gently, on Mavra's lower lip with both of hers... and gently swirled their tongues together, rather than letting her mutant organ slide its way down into the demonesses' esophagus. When she finally ran out of breath, Naltaibur pulled away with a gasp, panting to catch her breath... and with a grin, dove back in, pressing Mavra against the sheets with her body. Red and black, shot through with green and purple, twisted together in the canvas of the white-stained, white sheets, and Naltaibur moaned contentedly into Mavra's mouth, as she took deeply her fill of kisses from the demoness.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

Mavra chewed her lip and smiled in response to Naltaibur's announcement, and when she began to make efforts to bring her desires to reality the demoness shut her eyes firmly and groaned, tilting her head back and letting her hips pump slightly to shift her cock back and forth into the night elf's throat. The demoness didn't take long after that to blow her load, magma hot demonic seed erupting into Naltaibur's mouth and filling her with a sense of euphoria that turned to maddening arousal as what she immediately swallowed settled in her stomach. What ended up pooling in her mouth tasted like strawberries, and left the elf hungering for more, and Mavra proved able to provide plentiful quantities to sate that hunger.

She looked down with half open eyes after her first few spurts, her cock still erupting with steady blasts of seed as she let out small moans. "Ooh... Oooh... Ooh... Oooh... Ooooh... Ooohh.... Mmmm..." Her spurts turned to dribbles after the ninth or so, and then Naltaibur's descent and slow ascent sucked the dregs from her shaft and made her lover jump and groan, once more tilting her head back and slightly raising her hips.

Her demonic lover watched her with a smirk, erect shaft still throbbing softly as Naltaibur toyed with the pool of cream in her mouth and then swallowed it all down, the hot fluid settling into her belly like a pool of lava that sent tingling sensations spanning across her body. Her every sense became heightened at once, but none moreso than touch. Mavra groaned and shuddered when she settled into pumping her freshly released rod, her shaft pulsating and her hips pumping again as her face twisted into an ecstatic look only to relax again and falling back into heavy panting.

Rising to straddle Mavra, the demoness reached up and planted one hand on her hip and the other on her backside, cupping Naltaibur's posterior and kneading her while the night elf leaned in for a kiss, sharing a bit of the demon's flavor with her. Mavra was as enthusiastic in kissing Naltaibur back as ever, her tongue writhing against the elf's as the hand that had been on her hip moved to intercept the elf's reaching that they might lace their fingers together. Back and forth they want, Mavra grinding back just as enthusiastically, but she allowed Naltaibur to remain on top for the moment, and didn't yet shift her conjured shaft back into her body.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naltaibur's moaned, her body spasming hard enough to make her stop as she sank down on her lover's rod. The taste of Mavra as they kissed, the sweet coos coming from her lips, the scent of sex and exertion rolling off her, and especially the soft give of her skin... Naltaibur felt more aware of every little aspect of her lover's body as the warmth of Mavra's seed radiated through her being from inside her bell. She hadn't expected her lover's cum to do this to her... but unlike many of the other surprises she'd had on her trek here, this one was most definitely a welcome one.

Panting, the night elf composed herself, eyes wide and unfocused as the fire in her loins burned, hungrily demanding more. She braced herself on Mavra's shoulders, drooling through clenched teeth in anticipation. Even that little shift of position made her acutely aware of the cock digging into her...

Naltaibur wrapped her arms around Mavra, and licked her lips. "Don't let me cum yet," she whispered, and speared herself down on the rest of Mavra's cock as she held her demoness close, her twins sandwiched inbetween them as she clung as tight as she could to her lover. The elf forced the thoughts that she might lose all of this in the future from her mind by stifling her moans into Mavra's neck, closing her eyes to breathe her delectable scent in, and jackhammering her lover's cock as hard as she could in spite of her quivering legs. Naltaibur's tongue flicked against Mavra's skin as she suckled and buried desperate squeals into her flesh, and though her body begged her mind for release, Naltaibur ignored it as long as she could, drinking up Mavra's presence and closeness.

"I love you, Mavra... I want to be yours, and I want you to be mine."

Naltaibur threw herself backwards into the sheets, yanking Mavra on top of her and wrapping her legs around her beloved demoness. "I want your seed, Mavra," she confessed, whispering huskily into Mavra's ear, the night elf's voice dripping with need. "Please, give it to me. Please please please..." The night elf rolled her hips as she moaned and pleaded into Mavra's ear, working her lover until she finally gave her what she wanted.

Knowing her lover, though, Naltaibur suspected she craved the same as she did. So, as soon as her beloved Mavra had given every drop of pearly cream as she could, Naltaibur unwrapped her legs, and with a giggle, pulled Mavra out of her. "Mmmhh... now let me return the favor," she cooed, as her lover's cock slid out of her with a slimy 'pop!', the sensation making her toes curl. She pulled Mavra up her her tummy until she could prod her twins against Mavra's holes... and then arched her back to thrust as she pulled her down on the paired cocks, letting the copious pre and the rivulet of slime running down Mavra's thighs ease her entrance. Naltaibur rolled, flipping Mavra onto her back, and thrust her hips sloooowly, savoring the feeling of Mavra's insides, before starting to pump faster.

Naltaibur glanced out a window, before returning to lock eyes with her lover. She'd meant to tell Mavra not to let her cum yet, but if the both of them had gotten another coating of gooey white seed... well. It still wasn't very dark out, yet... Naltaibur had plenty of time, and the help of a beautiful demoness to get her nice and hard again.

AAAAaaAaAaaAAAaaAAA

Naltaibur felt remarkably less awful, if perhaps a bit stickier than before her 'nap' with Mavra. She reviewed her plan with Kormack as she stalked through the fort's halls to his bunks. It was a bit different than with Cayden; she didn't have a convenient excuse like she did with him. She could perhaps ply the near-fatal wound he'd taken when one of those invader lizards had caught him, but she wasn't sure that would be a very convincing excuse given that it had been some two whole days ago, and as that elf had said, he was more likely to have his defenses up if he suspected she were going to do anything. Hopefully Father Uldric had spoken with people - as it was, she planned to simply sneak into his bunkroom and edit his memories - under the influence of her standard layering of augmentative spells, to eliminate as many risks as possible, of course...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
: HP = 51, PP = 63, EP = 58, Status = Fine

(Timeskip happens, recap below.)
Naltaibur's efforts to ensure that Mavra's hunger did not cost her her life were, ultimately, successful; the last voice who would deliberately bring up what she'd done to others was silenced successful with some back-room mental manipulation, and with that out of the way Naltaibur was able to concentrate fully on aiding the people of Therion in their crisis. There were, fortunately, fewer direct battles in her future, giving her an opportunity to better study how the aliens worked, their tactics, and their biological advantages. A month or so later, when the city had been fully retaken, her efforts in Therion's defense earned her prestige and recognition that she likely would never have dreamed of, and with that came royal funding, assistance, and resources. Most of the specimens taken alive were shipped off to the Academy, but she was able to keep a few choice specimens for her basement menagerie which, of course, was expanded. (You can pick a few aliens to keep.) Dolly the winged rat, blessed with long life for one of her kind as a side effect of Naltaibur's experiments, was happy to settle back into a quiet life and had since gotten quite fat.

Mavra would, having nowhere else to go, timidly ask to stay with her; Presumably Naltaibur would have granted her demonic lover's request, particularly given that she was carrying one of Naltaibur's children at the time. (You can name the chillin who definitely doesn't look exactly like the one succubus thot, since Mavra is basically also that succubus thot but now more milf shaped.)

Recognition and resources also meant that she had to come up with concrete goals for her research, however, and continue to justify the expense to Therion's treasurers. With the sudden war against the orcs going on, that was an even tougher sell, though many elements of her experimental magic were incorporated into the study of healing and amplification magic generally referred to as the school of the Body. She hadn't yet realized her ambitions to permanently guide the mutation caused by overexposure to magic, reverse her own mutations or the effect that they'd inadvertently had on her elven lifespan, or craft a superior race from the results, however, and there was still much to be done on all fronts!

(You may also sell/use leftover loot to make better gear or what-have-you.)
(End recap)

Another morning came, and Naltaibur awoke in her bed to the sensation of Mavra's pleasant warmth gently slipping away from her. Wan morning light was filtering in through the curtains blocking most of the window, enough to let Naltaibur see the shape of the crimson-skinned demon's hourglass frame as she quietly stretched with a soft yawn. As per usual, Mavra had slept naked, and her spade-tipped tail waved like a serpent over her lower back as she moved, doing some stretches of its own as she limbered up for the day ahead.

Naltaibur herself would have to start getting ready for her own work, down at the lab. Whether she would turn immediately to the arduous task of getting ready for work, enjoy the sight of her lover's increasingly vigorous morning workout, or perhaps indulge further in Mavra's presence was entirely up to her, however; much as the officials that she had to answer to might bitch about money, she was able to set her own schedule as she saw fit.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Naltaibur wasn't all too sure what had her dreaming about the past, and it was awfully difficult to keep that train of thought when she instead had the option to watch Mavra's round rump stick out in the air while she very limberly bent forwards to touch her toes. Sleep, more recent memories, and other distractions made the memories come back slower than normal. She was fairly certain she was glad that whenever they made mention of Doraleous appearing to them, she'd say it was Father Uldric who had spoken to him instead of her, though she couldn't recall if it was because the good father would tell the truth or because she was paranoid he would tell the truth that the memory left her uneasy. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to matter much - doing her work to heal the refugees who managed to make it to their little zone of safety had earned her the attention of the Powers That Were anyway. Fortunately, they didn't seem to care much about the relative unsavoriness of her menagerie or her research.

She tried to keep in contact with the others - partially to monitor Kormac and ensure the efficacy of her mindwipe - but it was difficult to do so and keep up with the flow of work at the same time. Mavra gave her something to look forwards to each night. Naltaibur was surprised she bothered to ask about living with her; the doctor's own thoughts had been preoccupied with figuring out how to get a bigger bed upstairs. She recalled this, because right afterwards, she realized with some melancholy that she hadn't seen Jundgven, the carpenter she trusted most, since the invaders had come.

The elf unsurprisingly delivered her own child. For some reason 'Meru' was the name on the tip of her tongue when Mavra asked her for a name, but she didn't suggest it. Her own father had given her a night elven name, but she didn't have a good grasp of those names herself... in the end, she decided to let Mavra pick her name. Her thoughts of her daughter were fuzzy, as well... regretfully, work kept Naltaibur busy, and demon physiology had her growing up ridiculously quickly, and not just physically. Naltaibur was deeply confused with how demons could just learn to read, speak, even think so rapidly - her girl was practically an independent adult at the age other children were starting to sorta form sentences. She'd tried apprenticing her into the trade of healing, but it was a little distracting when she changed so much physically... and she kept trying to drain her patients when Naltaibur wasn't looking, which made things complicated. The doctor was a little saddened by the lack of memories about her sweet little thing playing, making friends, going to school, and the like... and a lot of the memories she did have involved her child grinding her crotch against her. IT WAS REALLY WEIRD. but hot.

One thing she was sure of was that she'd discovered the stones pulled from the enthralled had useful magical properties, much like the very similar stones, called darkhearts. It seemed that strange magic calcifying in the body was not a unique trait of demonic magic; at any rate, the naturally magical substance could be ground in a mortar and added to paint and the like, to be used in enchantment. Naltaibur had done so and proven the similarity by lining the inside of one of her overrobes wth the pale grey paint, runes and arcane patterns made not only to reinforce the cloth but channel her sorcery as well. She'd then used one of the more powerful cores, stolen from the strange, floating sorcerers to further reinforce the point; the paint it made glowed ever so slightly, which made her look just a bit eerie in the gloom, but the sturdiness of the wards gave her some ease of mind and proved to the others that, if nothing else, the influx of invaders meant a wealth of raw material for enchantment.

The assurances of the royal purse was gratifying, but she still had yet to make much use of it. Therion was still hurting from the attack, even two years later; so many people had been killed or taken that the bustling city felt dreadfully empty. She had ideas for grand works, but what use were those when Therion itself was so depopulated? The orcs were bound to notice Crolia's weakness and come for them, so for Naltaibur it was most important that the queendom's population rise back to what it once was, and mitigating the loss of manpower in the army with sorcery...

With a groan, Naltaibur came back to the present. She could worry about projects later... shaking her head to clear it, she sat up, smiled at Mavra, and (mostly) succeeded in squeezing away her twin morning woods so the conversation wouldn't immediately turn towards them. Hopefully. Maybe?

"You're up early, sweet. Something planned for the day?" she asked. Watching her limber up wasn't making restraining her anatomy any easier, but even now it was still worth the struggle.

:::Trade 12 greyhearts (+300 doshnarii)
:::New leather armor! (-5 wizardollars)
:::Gonna get a PROPER plague doc suit with Chemical Treatment (-6 cashmoney)
:::and also Complete Protection too I guess (-7)
:::Git 2 horror carapaces (-60 dosh)
:::Gonna stick thesse on Nal's armor:
-A piece of armor can be enhanced to grants its wearer a +2 bonus to spell damage per spell level and reroll 2s on casting checks, as well as increasing the armor's AV by 2 and TP by 5, for 2 darkhearts/greyhearts, 2 horror carapaces, and 20 denarii. This enhancement cannot be applied to any piece of armor with greater than 1 EV.
She'll enchant it herself, so it's only 10 dosh I think? (-2 ghearts, -2 carapaces, -10 nordbucks)
-A piece of armor can be enhanced to give its wearer a +5 bonus to Dodge and Resistance checks, as well as granting the armor +4 AV, +1 DU, and +10 TP for 20 denarii and either one Darkbrain or one Greybrain. (-1BRANE, -10 moolahs)
-A piece of armor can be enhanced to increase its AV by 2 and its TP by 5 for 40 denarii.

Misc swag:
A cool wood ring with the following on it. 25 denarii is a reasonable price for it right??
-A miscellaneous item can be enchanted to protect the user’s soul. So long as the item is worn, they may not receive corruption, get a +10 bonus to any Resistance checks against attacks against their soul, and reduces any drain or damage to their EP by 10. Costs 50 denarii [also other shit]
Then uh three rings that do give an EP pool of 10 and 10 res vs an element. 2 that protect against cold, for Mav and Mav Jr, and one for heat, because Nal fucks around in a sealed suit everyday and she's tired of dealing. (25 each I guess!)
-A miscellaneous item can be enhanced to contain a 10 point EP pool that the wearer can draw from or add to at will by paying 30 denarii, or a 20 point EP pool by trading 2 slime ambers. This enchantment cannot be placed on an item that already has an EP pool from an ability to cast spells or use powers. An item’s EP pool can be recharged by any character able to touch it, requiring that they maintain contact for one minute while transferring as much EP as they like. EP pools are increased based on the number of instances, regardless of whether those instances were granted by slime ambers or money.
-A miscellaneous item can be enhanced to provide 10 points of resistance to any one type of elemental damage (Heat, Cold, Force, or Electricity) by paying 20 denarii.
So total 102 denars gained at least I guess!

Like 8 donated for SCIENCE early on.

I think that puts me at like 18 greyhearts and 1 greybrane.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mavra: Fine
Meru: Fine

Meru's succubine urges hadn't developed until somewhat recently. Mavra had explained that succubi didn't develop the need to feed until adulthood, though she had only a limited understanding of the hows and the whys of it. When the girl's succubine urges finally did manifest, something that Mavra had said was not guaranteed, Mavra sat her down and explained things, which was... Enlightening about how casually demons generally viewed sexuality. They could be suppressed, for a time, but as she grew older the hunger would grow stronger, no matter how much she resisted them. Mavra approached Naltaibur separately and asked if she was alright being an object lesson and, while she didn't put it exactly that way, food source for the up and coming half-demon.

According to her, demons had no childhood, and while she was apologetic for how little of it Meru had when Naltaibur expressed her frustration over it, she also explained that demons didn't have the opportunity to be playful and helpless; it was rare for any but the most ruthless to make it to adulthood in Hell. Meru being only half demon, Mavra had actually been surprised at how long it had taken their child to reach adulthood, and had seemingly relished her innocence and playful attitude even if she did cause a lot of mischief growing up. Demons - and other supernatural creatures who aged quickly - possessed a degree of inherited memory from both parents, allowing them to pick up things like language quickly, though it seemed to carry little in the way of facts or more complex ideas.

Regardless of how she'd dealt with her issues with her daughter, Naltaibur still had the ever-pleasant sight of her lover to greet her come the morning. Mavra turned her head to smile at Naltaibur mid stretched, her hands meeting well behind her back in a pose that emphasized both her chest and her bottom at the same time. Her eyes glanced over Naltaibur's morning wood, and it caused her smirk to widen, but she didn't comment on it yet. "Morning... Not really anything special. More teaching little Meru, she's been having trouble with her history again! It's all sort of new to me too, but I've read the books... Maybe in a few years she can go to the Academy!"

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"That would be nice. If she does, remind me to tell her to avoid as many of Professor Piersson's classes as she can. I remember having to beg father for so much money to pay for all the books he wanted us to get..." Naltaibur drummed her fingers on her chin. "The trouble with history lessons is that most of the books are just so boring. Maybe you can find a bard to recite some of the stories for her, to picque her interest before getting into the drier things Or maybe you could start with the trickster stories?"

She sighed. "I ought to be more present in her education, but there's just always so much work to be done..." Even if she didn't count any of the special projects, research, or collaborations with the other mages in the city, she hadn't closed her clinic, and her reputation ensured that she wanted for breaks, not patients. She'd tried to take Meru as an apprentice, but after the fourth time she fled to play, Naltaibur decided to let Mavra handle her instead. "...But I'm glad I can trust it to you, Mavra."

Naltaibur still regretted not asking Mavra more about her past. Mavra handed her a perfect opportunity to ask after the conversation about the Demon's lack of childhood, but it seemed like something that would only really bring up bad memories for her lover, so she'd let it go.

The elf squirmed a little, enjoying the sight of her lovely demoness. "A-as I recall, a few people need to be seen this morning before I'm due to see the army's commander..."

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mavra: Fine
Meru: Fine

"Mmmm, perhaps something really boring would let her concentrate better on her apprenticeship though?" Mavra replied thoughtfully. She had approved immensely of Naltaibur's taking of their daughter as an apprentice, and indeed in every manner in which Naltaibur attempted to give Meru something approaching a normal childhood, at least for a resident of Donevrion. She didn't seem to like talking much about what life had been like, but had always answered when questioned; she just didn't volunteer the stories unless pressed to. "Still... Getting someone to teach her history through song might be easier... She'd probably pay more attention. Maybe she's musically inclined?" Mavra would muse, tapping her chin with an index finger while twisting her back to either side while still leaning forward, briefly obscuring her breasts only to fully expose their bouncing glory all over again.

She smiled reassuringly at Naltaibur and said; "You're there when you can be... I wouldn't take your work for you on our account, I know how important it is to you. We'll all be around for a very, very long time, if fate is kind."

The demoness would begin to stretch her spine from side to side, but quickly turned to bending over to touch her toes, her tail still playfully waving around like a cat's as she limbered up. "Mmmm, so it'll be a busy day for you then?" she would say after a minute, straightening and stretching her back out again, her arms high. Then she slid over to the bed an laid down on her side, laying her head on her elbow as she peered at Naltaibur mischievously, "Going to have to get moving right away?"

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, Meru's picked up on the tasks I give her, but an apprenticeship in something she's not interested in doesn't serve her," Naltaibur said. "I'm not sure how the physical differences of growing up so much faster than I did change how she sees adolescence and all, but I was just a little girl when I started, and she's all grown... and I see her so little, and when I do, it's mostly in the clinic. I'm so ignorant of what interests she has, besides... um, the obvious." Naltaibur crossed her legs and pressed down with both hands to keep her twins from popping up to say hello. She wasn't sure why the thought of her daughter being so interested in her got her all hot and bothered this way... said daughter needed sex to live, such a relationship didn't have negative effects due to demonic nature... and eclipsing all of that, her wife was a demon. Surely such a small taboo as incest shouldn't even phase her at this point? "Perhaps you've picked up on something, Mavra dear?" Naltaibur tried, and failed, to say nonchalantly.

Once the immediate dangers of life in Therion had passed, she'd taken to sleeping naked with her demon lover as well. Beyond the obvious reason, she still spent most of her day closed up in the layers and layers of her all-concealing suit - the simple luxury of letting her guard down enough to show someone the mess she'd made of her body was a dear treasure to her.

Even after so long, Naltaibur still felt her heart to pound just a little quicker when Mavra crawled back into bed with her. "I... umm..." Nal stammered, reaching out to brush her fingertips along the demonesses' side. "...No, I've got... a while..."