This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DG3 Character Sheets

With some of my games slowing down and more time on my hands, I decided to give life to some of the character ideas that have been floating around in my head!

May I present:

Breanna, the talented Human Gunner, determined to get rid of the bandit threat around her town, while exploring the lands!

Aki, the shadowy Su-Ka-Ta Pistolero looking to help others in her adventures!

Shana, the honorable Night-Elf Warrior seeking answers to the seemingly random prophesy hanging over her head!

Layla, the Angelic Spirit Wielder helping others, making friends, and seeking new knowledge!

I still have some ideas that I may take time to flesh out, other than that, go ahead and PM me if anyone is interested in GMing one of these girls. As for fetishes, I'm good with basically anything except scat, gore, and similar things.

Comment

Yukiyo, the former slave turned wild woman Oni

Spoiler

Sister Karen Celeste, Former Battle Nun turned Slime

Spoiler
      Last edited by TentanariX; 9th October 2017, 15:20.
      Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

WORK IN PROGRESS

Spoiler
        Last edited by Tassadar; 11th October 2017, 20:53. Reason: spoilered the sheet to minimize clutter
        Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

Tilda Varvara, Human Female Warrior.
          Spoiler
          Your stop is next!

Comment

Oh look a new page and me without any sheets on it.
            Spoiler

Spoiler
            Last edited by GargantuaBlarg; 13th November 2017, 03:07.
            Spoiler

ULMF's request thread. Ask for stuff there.
            ULMF's game FAQ. Has info on how to run JP games and ISOs.
            IQDB. Searches for images!
            JDownloader, automates downloads from places like Megauplohwait.
            Hikari are, iza susume!
            Wear Sunscreen.
            >>*The Shoutbox slaps some sense into GargantuaBlarg.*

Comment

Name: Raidy
              Spoiler
              Last edited by Tassadar; 14th November 2017, 22:16. Reason: Put in spoiler tag
              Spoiler

Comment

Working...
              X