ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Easy Score (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

Rolls:
Rikke penetrative sex on Jess: 20 pp Jess orgasms and is stunned
Jess penetrative sex on Rikke: 17 pp Rikke orgasms and gains 22 corruption and is stunned

Neither girl had long to wait as withing a few moments both of them orgasamed their cries muffled by their fierce passionate kiss. Jess was the first to break their lip lock and begin kissing Rikke trailing down her neck to her breasts planting wet kiss on each of her nipples. "It feels good doesn't it Rikke to be in charge.. to make a woman squeal with joy with your touch." She was breathing heavily not quite ready to continue but rallying her strength for the next round.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 36/36 Conditions: aroused, stunned
Allies:
Jessica the Succubus Maid:
Hp: Max Ep: Max Pp: Max Condition: aroused, stunned
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke bit down her lip as her friend caressed her body lovingly. The rogue herself slightly dazed by their mutual orgasm "It feels good doesn't it Rikke to be in charge.. to make a woman squeal with joy with your touch." Rikke never gave it much thought, but she always enjoyed the physical pleasures and making her friend squeel out in orgasm sated something in her every single time... was she always like this.

Ever since her first time, when the neighboring gang caught her and heavily used her, spauting disguting things as she was pumped again and again full of their loads. An event like that should cause trauma, she should be disgusted by the very thought of ever having sex... but she wasn't, the exact opposite really, something inside her reveled every time she was taken. Her skimpy outfits and naturally lucious looks made sure she'd be a constant target. Thought why didn't she mind, why was she giddy whenever men undressed her with their eyes. Was her perverse nature really that shameful? Why couldn't she just be who she was.

"Rikke?" a slightly saddened tone rang through Rikkes ears as her playmates face appeared right infront of her "Are you okay? You seem distant" Embarassed by her stunned faze out, Rikke blushed deeply "Ah~ it's nothing" though Rikke quickly put up her friendly smile, Jessica could see it in the girls eyes she was close to unlocking something deep in her friend. She just needed to push the young rogue a little further... just how.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Rikke pleasures Jess: 20 pp
Jess pleasures Rikke: 15 pp and 15 corruption.

Jess looked deeply into Rikke's eyes knowing all to well the thoughts that where playing out in her head. After all she used to have the same thoughts before she was liberated to be who she was. "Its okay Rikke just be who you desire to be." With that said Jess soon began to slowly ever so slowly ride Rikke's false manhood. Slowly thrusting her hips into her friends encouraging a response while her hands did their best to fan Rikke's lust by playing with her breasts. Even Jess's tail did its best to arouse Rikke by slowly rubbing between the crack of her ass. "Breath with me Rikke in and out together." Rikke did her best to match Jess's breathing while difficult at first she soon matched her friends rhythm. Their close proximity and unified breathing almost made Rikke feel at one with Jess and she could almost feel the sensual pleasure that they both where doing to one another. They where closer to each other than they had ever been during any of their encounters on the brink of nearly being one being. All the while the passionate noises continued to rise in volume as their groins met in unified thrusts.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 21/36 Conditions: aroused
Allies:
Hp: Max Ep: Max Pp: not just yet Condition: aroused
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seemingly red alarm flares rang through Rikkes mind, the walls that were built in her mind started crumbling one by one as she followed Jessica deeper down into their mutual trance. 'Who cares what everyone says.' The rogue slowly felt Jess presence seemingly ripping some long forgotten binding away 'My body, wants for this... My mind, longs for this. Why would I deny myself this.'

Rikke removed her dildo from Jessica and turned her around. As Jessica turned she could see clear signs of foreign mist surrounding her playmate and quickly disappearing, yes, without a doubt the succubus suspicions were right afterall. Rikke quickly pressed Jessicas back against herself, the girls hands skillfully making their way towards the red hairs breasts, fondling them with great care and raw lust. Meanwhile downstairs Rikke grinded her attached dildo against Jess lips, making sure the succubus could feel every ridge and bump on her favorite toy. Lightly nibling on Jessicas ear Rikke sensually whispered a few words, before beginning her festivity "You're right... it feels so~ good to free myself".

As if done for the moment the heroine gently pushed her friend down and firmly placed her hands on her ass. "Oh my I seem to forgotten which hole I'm supposed to enter" Rikke teasingly grinned the dildo against her friends raised asset, as she noticed the tail wiggling in anticipation "What do you think?" the dominant girl seemingly adressed the tail, extending her arm and allowing it to rope around it. The cock-like ending looking her straight in the face, she gently massaged it with her other hand. Though now she could almost feel the tails aching urges "Oh my Jess, I think a certain someone is about done with toys..." she devilishly turned to back to her friend. With a short gleeful snicker Rikke once more plowed right into Jessicas treasure, though this time manipulating the dildo in all manner of ways both in her partner and herself.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Rikke pleasures Jess: 23 pp Jess orgasms and is stunned
Jess pleasures Rikke: 27 pp (19 base 9 fetish) Rikke gains 32 corruption and is stunned from her orgasm.

Jess gasped in surprise at the sudden forceful treatment that Rikke started to submit her to. The smile on her face however revealed the joy she felt that Rikke was so close to freeing herself it was after all the best gift she could give. Looking over her shoulder as her breasted swayed and hips bucked Jess gave Rikke a sultry gaze. "Is that the best you can do Rikke come harder and faster! Make me scream your name. Come on Rikke make me your bitch!" Rikke couldn't help but heed Jess's commands and thrust harder and faster the sound of their lewd juices spattering and their wet skin slapping seemed to echo louder than it should her and Jess's moans seemed to resonate in her fundamentally changing her in some way. That's the moment it happened one perfect suspended moment where Jess and Rikke ceased being individual persons having sex but instead became one sensual being. Her minds eye could picture new sensual self. Skin as pale as the moon eyes of ice blue. Long gorgeous shiny auburn hair that flowed like water. Her body perfect in every detail no scars or birthmarks absolute no blemishes of any kind. Nymphs, Angles, and even Succubi bowed to her radiant splendor and beauty. But then the transcendent experience ended as she Jess came hard and Rikke following soon after as Jess's tail couldn't hold out any longer blowing its load all over Rikke's gorgeous breasts sending Rikke over her own peak. As their Mutual peaks ended Rikke was the first to recover this time.

Status
Rikke:
Allies:
Hp: Max Ep: Max Pp: Max Condition: aroused, stunned
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A far greater amount of the same foreign mists surrounded Rikke, seemingly feeling out her body before once again disappearing. Rikkes sensible and cautious side had taken a leave awhile back now, the girl was aware that something was going on, she could feel the goosebumps as the foreign, but strangely familiar energies ran through her. She did not mind, she loved every moment of what was going on. The sensation was without equal, as if part of her, represed for all these year was finally waking up.

Rikke looked over herself as she seemingly on instinct cupped her bust to make sure Jessicas load was caught in the most enticing way possible. Just how long did the tail hold onto it's playload? Rikke looked over the mess on her glorious D's, if she didn't know better she'd say quite a few men left their shares there. The heroine looked over to her friend, the red hairs pussy still hanging on to the fake manhood. That was what the perverted rogue actually wanted, having dominance was exhilarating, but nowhere near as fun than to have a nice hot hard rod ravage her. With an audible plop Rikke slowly removed the tool from the maid as she slid the strapon down, removing the black invader from her, who was coated in a nice thick layer of the girls juices. Oh~ it felt rather nice to finally be free of the black dildo prison, but her hunger renewed a hunger for Jess's full embrace, a hunger for her thick cock. Rikke ran over a finger over her bust scooping a fair amount of Jessicas spunk and greedily sucked her finger clean. 'No not a finger...' the girls ravenous gaze locked on the red hair lieing on the bed.

Rikke slowly crawled towards her friend to gently turn her over on her back. "Toys and games are fun. But I think that's quite enough of that." the rogue placed a stronger kiss on her friend, who was all too eager to answer it, though shortly broke it. Rikkes tone was far more enticing than ever before "Jess... I sated your dreams, now you sate mine." Jessica looked at her friend blissfully "Anything you desire, Rikke" the two girls smilled at each with perverse intents in their minds. "I'm hungry Jess, I really am. Please... let me suck your cock." Rikkes eyes seemingly glinted slightly as she made her straightforward plea, how could Jessica deny such a request.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Rikke pleasures Jess: 28pp
Jess pleasures Rikke: 21pp and 21 corruption

Jessica relented to Rikke's request even though growing the cock Rikke wanted took a little effort she was more than please to provide her lover the object of her desire. Guiding Rikke's upper body down her own so her breasts lay over top her mound she asked Rikke to stop. With a look of concentration and a small grunt of effort Rikke soon felt a thick firm rod make its way between her cleavage till a thick cock finally emerged like a whale breaching the water nearly smacking Rikke in the face. Wasting no time Rikke gobbled the present cock furiously sucking and bobbing all the while she rubbed her D's up and down the shaft revealing in the sensations of the thick member with its ridges and bumps gave her breasts. Not to be denied again Jess's tail cock poked and prodded Rikke's drenched sex begging for entrance to the promise land. Jess's hands grabbed a loads of Rikke's Auburn hair forcing the rogue to bob up and down faster.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 15/36 Conditions: aroused
Allies:
Hp: Max Ep: Max Pp: getting there Condition: aroused
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke was surprisingly overjoyed at Jess actually grabbing her head in ecstasy seeking even greater, faster and more pleasure the rogue provided her. The perverted girl couldn't help but glance upwards to her friend 'Oh my~ Look at the faces you're making Jess' a sultry laughter echoed through Rikkes mind as she gleefully pumped away at her friends cock.

Oh this was making her so incredibly wet, the girl continued to treat her friend her mind succumbing to her perverse thoughts 'No this isn't wrong! This is natural, this is good, this is feels so very nice! THIS is what I want!' Rikke could feel Jessicas tail poke and prod her seemingly begging for entry. It hardly even had to ask really, the heroine looked up at Jessica once more and giggled lightly raising her ass in the air, swaying and bumping it at the tail. Signs the tail was MUCH to eager to answer as it greedily dived right in, all too eager to pump away at the rogue.

Her pleasure soaring Rikke seemingly started taking the cock even further down her mouth, her tongue dancing around the ridges and bumps the thick rod provided.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Rikke pleasures Jess (double Pen) 40 pp total Jess orgasams and is stunned
Jess pleasures Rikke (double pen) 57pp and 62 corruption as Rikke orgasams and is stunned

Jess didn't care about anything her mind was just soaked in pleasure she was with Rikke the rest of the world didn't matter. "Ohhh gods.... ohhh gods.. uahhhhhh Rikke! ummm Rikke..... uhhhh gods!..... by the gods...... uhhh ah ah ah uhhh GODS!...... RIKKEEEEEEEE!" Jess pulled Rikke down on her cock as her tail shoved itself till the hilt of Rikke's sex causing a slight bump to appear in the rogues abdomen as she let lose the mother of all orgasms. At first Rikke tried to swallow every drop of precious cum but soon it overflowed spurting out her noise and making her gag, Her pussy received a similar dose as it was filled to the brim swelling her stomach giving her the appearance of pregnancy to the rogues form. After the last ropes of jizz splattered Rikke she licked her lips.. somehow Jess tasted different and she sat savoring the taste trying to puzzle it out.

Status
Rikke:
Allies:
Hp: Max Ep: Max Pp: max Condition: aroused, stunned
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke licked her lip and gently stroked her bust slightly dazed by their powerful orgasm, her whole body was covered Jess's semen. Last time such an orgasm hit her she easily broke, but now she was fully aware. She could feel all of Jess semen slowly dripping out of her well used pussy as the tail now utterly satified slid out of her. Rikkes body should've clearly passed its limit, but no. The girl could easily carry on... though her friend was different case. Rikke slightly backed away from her overjoyed partner and had another look at herself.

Creepishly a light laughter of joy rang through the room as Rikke played with the cum covering her, occasionally gettin a another taste of the sticky goo. The taste seemingly reinvigorated her, she hardly ever tasted something this exceptional, this deeply satisfying. Rikke slowly got up and swaying her hips like a whore in heat and once more approached the girl. A thick layer of smoke surrounded the young rogue as she came closer, till it covered her whole body. The foreign energies, felt so familiar to Rikke that she didn't even pay heed as they caressingly danced around her body and just allowed them to do as they wished.

Rikke ever slowly appeared from her little dust cloud, her skin silky smooth, having no blemishes, any scars or bruises she had disappeared. The rogue body changed significantly aswell, she was quite a sight before, but now her body was flatout dazzling. Though her forms didn't grow in size they did become significantly rounder, fuller, even more luscious. Argueably the girl now possesed a nigh-perfect body, every curve giving way to lust after, every detail drawing eyes from around her. Her looks were difficult even for a succubus to match.

The rogue leaned closer to her lover, who was still stunned from her powerful orgasm. Rikke gently removed a few flocks of red hair from the playmates face and kissed her passionately. Jess wasn't certain, but Rikkes lips seemed fuller and even more pleasant to kiss. The succubus slowly focused her vission to be greeted with the rogue staring lovingly into her eyes, to Jessica shock Rikkes body wasn't the only thing that changed about her as she was now staring into Rikkes eyes, Icy-blue and slightly gleaming.

"R-Rikke? I knew you had it in you." The two smiled at each other lovingly, Rikke not quite fully understanding the meaning behind Jessicas words.
"Come on, scoot over." Rikke joined the succubus in bed lieing down near her friend. Though the bed was rather wide the two girls stayed as close as possible to each other, their eyes locked together. Equally satisfied by their little venture the two girls snuggled up to one another and fel asleep.

Mutation gain: Night Eyes; [RP-wise] Rikke gains Natural succubus (full effect and details on next rest).

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Note* You may spend xp and update character sheets please.

Rikke was fast asleep within moments though the young rogue had out did Jess in this encounter the innate powers that had awakened in her drained much of her energy. Still Jess was satisfied she knew Rikke had it in her even if the succubi had to force it to a head. Stroking Rikke's Auburn hair lovingly Jess gentile kissed the young rogue on the for head. Which was a relatively new feeling for Jess. Before she would have just sucked and fucked till she was full but Rikke she couldn't do that to her. When she had surprised her in bed with the wounds on her back she had nearly panicked how dare anyone hurt her Rikke. Still she couldn't put her finger on it however. Did she actually love the saucy rogue or was this merely a passing obsession. No matter what it was obsession or love right now all she wanted to be was in Rikke's arms. Letting her tail pull them close together she felt their nether lips kiss ever so slightly which brought a slight moan of pleasure from the sleepy rogue. Looking at her Lovingly Jess let herself fall into a dream land filled with nothing but Rikke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rikke dreamed at first it was nothing but her and Jess fucking but soon another voice and presence was calling to her.

Sarah: "Rikke......Rikke.......... don't forget me...... Rikke he's coming I have to hide"

Unknown:
"Rikke!" A deep and powerful unrecognized voice reached the young rogue. "Rikke turn around and let me see you." Rikke couldn't help but turn around "Excellent you turned out perfect. I knew I kept that failure of a succubi around for a reason.. she has a talent for spotting talent." Rikke couldn't see the owner of the voice but she could sense the wicked smile. "Do not worry slut your master will show himself." Rikke watched as an ebony skinned demon left the shadows. He was nearly 7ft tall with a well muscled and broad body. Two large horns similar to that of a bull grew from his head which was completely bald. Red gleaming eyes stared at the young rogue which where set on a very angular face with a square jaw. Looking down from his face Rikke followed the outline of his perfectly chiseled chest to his waist where a 2ft 4in flaccid cock dangled between two massive reverse jointed legs that ended in hooves. The lumbering demon took a few steps forward before addressing Rikke again. "Now my slut all you have to do to complete yourself is to show your devotion to my royal staff." The demon pointed at his monster which was starting to harden growing ever larger every second. "Suck it slut and become one of my concubines receiving all the perverse pleasures you could ever think of and many more you never new existed." It was a tempting offer but something kept nagging at the back of her mind.

Sarah: Rikke don't do it we need you.

Jessica: No Rikke he will only hurt you..

Sarah: Please Rikke he took my mommy and daddy away don't leave me.

Jessica: he will only make you a monster... I don't want my fate to be yours.

The Master:" SILENCE! Bow before my staff whore and receive its damnation."

What ever Rikke's choice was she awakes alone in Jess's room covered in sheets and pillows as if she was hidden from someone. Small traces of blood can be found on the walls but not enough to be fatal.

Status
Rikke:
Allies:
Hp: Max Ep: Max Pp: max Condition: aroused, stunned
Foes:

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke woke up covered in cold sweat, slightly gasping for air before sighing with relief 'Just another nightmare...' catching her breath the girl looked around "Jess? Jess~?" no answer 'That girl... where did she wander off this time'. Rikke nonchalantly got out of bed, she hasn't slept so well in quite some time.

It would've been a perfect night if not for that nightmare. Just recalling it ran shivers across the girls body, though a doubt lingered in the back of her head. All her past dreams had a strong connection with whatever went on in the manor... were these really just mere dreams. Rikke would've loved to stay and wait for her playmate to return, but she recalled why she actually went to this forsaken tower in the first place. 'I hope Jess is okay...' with a concerned look the girl went on to get reequiped.

Though her equipment was indeed rather lacking - her brillaint tiara, the red lingerie-like undergarments and her trusty blades. 'Doh~... I can't find my undershirt!' as if pouting the girl proceeded to scan the area, most of the room was covered in curtains seemingly separating the beds. As if the residence each had their own color code, the very thought amusing Rikke 'Aw~ how cute' Unfortunately the room didn't seem to have any obvious mirrors, so the girl hardly noticed her changes from last light. Shoving her new exhilarating feel aside as pleasant after-effetcs of the ointment from earlier, the girl was in for a surprise later on...

While looking around Rikke did notice something, something far darker and grim than she'd like. As if a reminder of her current predicament... a trail of blood was smeared across a nearby wall. 'Jess! The girls!' Rikke clenched her sheath strongly, just how long did her passion for her friend delay her... and what if she actually got the red haired maid in trouble! Concentrated Rikke carefully followed the trail wherever it would lead her.

Spent 8 XP: Unlocking new general talent "Natural Succubus: Succubus magic"
Succubus Magic: The character chooses three succubus special abilities. They gain access to those abilities.
Rikke gains new Succubus abilities:
- Charm
The character pays 6 EP and chooses one target creature within 20 feet of them. That creature must win a Resistance check against the character or gain the Charmed status.
- Dazzling Beauty (Passive)
: The character is perpetually the center of attention, and will always be looked upon with lust. All creatures able to see the character take a -10 penalty to their Perception stat when trying to perceive creatures other than the character, and whenever they deal Pleasure damage to a creature it is increased by +6.
- Apparent Innocence (Passive)
: The character is less likely to be attacked by hostile creatures. If in a group, the character will always be the last one to be attacked. If alone, creatures will not (usually) attempt to kill the character, and will instead attempt either to knock the character out, or rape them

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Rikke stealth: 46 vs 22, 18 success!

Rikke wasn't sure how long she had been out but as she exited Jess's bedroom following a blood trail that was far to fresh to be hers she could feel a certain tension in the Air as if something was going to happen. It was electric and made the hairs on Rikke's neck stand up. Ascending the stairs from before Rikke approached as stealthy as possible. Reaching the next floor Rikke was surprised to see a mostly open floor with a small wall to keep people from falling down the stairwell. Four large columns supported the next floor which had another circular stair case ascending up. The columns had purple flames casting light revealing three woman chained to them. Each woman was nude with black arcane marks seemingly painted on them. Two of the woman looked identical with reddish hair and athletic builds. The other woman was of a slight build delicate almost fragile looking well for a woman from Crolia anyway. She had very pale skin and long platinum blonde hair. Each of the woman faced the center of the room where a large magic circle glowing red with demonic energies was marked on the floor. In the center of this magic circle Rikke could see Groggy. He looked to be in much worse condition than when she had found him earlier and he didn't move. Ever the cautious sneak thief Rikke stayed in her near perfect hiding spot resiting the urge to run to the rescue. This decision paid of immediately as Rikke observed the Blonde Succubus from before walk over to Groggies near lifeless body. She was stunning clearly the equal of Jess in appearance the only difference was the cold cruel look on her face and the long blond hair. Unlike Jess's blood red eyes this succubi had empty black eyes that reflect the purple fire above her. She also wore some very skanky spike studded leather garments with a spiky neck collar.

Victoria: "Mistress he is ready."

Mistress: "Good! Have your sisters found our intruder yet?"

Victoria: "No mistress the whore has eluded our grasp so far."

Mistress: Tell your sisters to be careful Victoria after all she cleaved Seve in twain she must be a mighty warrior.

Victoria:
No worries Mistress the girls have been made aware of the danger.

Mistress:
"Ahh Victoria" The sounds of clicking heels echoed all around the room till their owner made their appearance. An impressive succubus stood next to Victoria. As Rikke looked upon her the image from her first dream on the manor grounds came running back to her. This succubus was the same one from that dream and with a sudden sinking feeling she recognized the features of the succubus as those of the woman surrounded by darkness in Lady Sarah's diary. "You should have always been my favorite. I don't know why this treacherous whore held that spot for so long." With a tug on a chain Jess came tumbling forward her lovely features battered and bruised. She was bound in a painful bondage get up meant clearly for inflecting pain only. cruel black nipple clamps had punctured Jess's delicate tit flesh and small traces of blood could be seen. Her arms where bound in some kinda of yoke that stretched them painfully away from her body up and behind her back. Small tears of pain could be seen in her eyes. "You will have the honors of extracting his soul but be careful my pet if he dies then we will need to find a new host for our master."

Victoria: "Yes Mistress I understand." With that the blonde succubus keeled down and kissed Brody on the lips pulling back ever so slightly. Much to Rikke's shock she could see a spectral apparition of the old scout slowly pull from his body which had gone ridged when the succubus had started its kiss. Pulling the spectral groggy free took a little effort as it clearly didn't want to leave his body but soon he gave up the ghost as it where and broke free his body suddenly going limp. His spectral form however still flailed about in a silent scream as the succubus slowly gathered the pale blue essence in her mouth swallowing it all before finally spitting out a blue glowing gem into her hand. "There done mistress as you ordered one soul gem for the master to feast upon when her returns."

Corrupt Sarah: "Good my pet now when he is reborn into our world he will have three new whores to break in. What a fitting birthday present if I may say so myself." Walking over to the blonde girl with Jess in painful tow she spoke again. "Don't worry Emma it only hurts at first but soon you will enjoy every second of it." A small clawed hand reached up and gently caressed the other girls face. "Maybe once the master is back he will give you to me and we can be together again." A look of desire and sadness seemed to cross the succubus face before turning away from the girl. "Come Victoria we must punish our traitours sister. Maybe we can get her back on board the plan. Did you bring the tom cat like I asked?"

Victoria: "Yes Mistress!" Victoria pulled a long black rod with numerous braided leather straps covered with nasty metal barbs from her waist.

Corrupt Sarah: Good now lets begin we have some time to kill before Midnight hits.

With that the two succubi and their captive ascended the far flight of stairs unopposed by Rikke who sat shivering and nearly wetting her self in fright. The amount of power that rolled off those two was intense and poor groggy what did they do to him. What happened to Jess why was she bound that way? As if in reply to the silent question a small voice echoed in her ears. "She hid you Rikke defended you from her sisters and lied to her mistress about you." Images of the encounter flooded her mind Jess did stand her ground but 5 vs 1 are not good odds even for a powerful succubi and she was soon overwhelmed in the ensuing brutal but all to sexy succubus cat fight.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 36/36 Conditions:
Allies:
Foes:

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost whimpering the poor heroine leaned against a nearby wall, she was so horribly over her head. 'What am I gonna do... what am I gonna do...' tears of fear swelled up in the girls icy-blue eyes. Was she really helpless to stop these machinations. Both of her only allies were out: Brody was probably just a husk now and Jessica was obviously severely punished, but for what? Was it really because of her...

As if answering the question a familiar voice rang through the girls mind "She hid you Rikke defended you from her sisters and lied her mistress about you.", Rikke looked around almost panicking who was that, where did it come from?! "Don't be affraid Rikke, please! We need you!" the rogue could tell whatever the voice was, it was genuine and beared no ill-will towards her. Rikke lowered her head as she curled up slightly, seemingly to hide her tears "But what can I do? Groggy's dead, Jess is captured and punished *sniff* I just wanted to be the heroine for once, to save everyone.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I just wanted to be the heroine for once, to save everyone." "And you can save everyone. You can save them from a fate worse than death. It won't be easy Rikke but I believe in you. But they need you now." Rikke could almost feel something lift her eyes to the girls chained on the wall. "You are not alone Rikke you are the one who can tip the scale don't..... give...... up.... yet." With that Spirit Sarah's voice faded. Looking at the three girls Rikke could help remember her journey through the manor The Ice elemental who she out maneuvered in the shadows the numerous demon swords men she bested with or with out blade the flesh eating demon that she had gotten her just revenge on.. and even Jess. A succbi who betrayed her kin and mistress all for Rikke she was counting on her to. All she had to do was stand up and do what needed to be done.

Status
Rikke:
Allies:
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke wiped some tears from her eyes, now was not the time for cowardice to take hold! She's been through so much sh*t, was she really just going to curl up in the corner and give up? The three girls she sought to free for so long were right there! Jessica was still alive! Her friend gave up so much just so Rikke would have this chance. 'Come on Rikke get up!'

The tears would not stop flowing, as her position slightly relaxed. Perhaps not all was lost just yet, she just had to keep hope burning in her heart. Rikke looked up at the darkened ceiling 'H-handbook of the---' a chuckle escaped the girl before she could even finish the thought as a few final tears rolled down, her face putting on a smile she so needed right now '-Aspiring heroine tip number 1: *sniff* There's always hope' Her breathing uneven, the girl shakily got to her feet, shunting her utter dread aside 'No more tears, Rikke. Heroines don't cry.'

Rikke took a few deep breaths, whatever comes next she'll face it like the heroine she always wanted to be. 'Time to teach these demons what one good girl at the right time can do'. First and foremost she needed to free the chained up girls, 4 heads are better than one. Hopefully they'll be able to help. With that the girl proceeded forward to the final act of her mansion adventure.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Its not that hero's don't cry Rikke.. they cry and get right back up again...." Rikke approached the glowing red magic circle with Brody's near lifeless body lay very still. Eyes as black as the soul stealing bitch that had done this to him. Reaching the first of the woman chained to Rikke noticed they seemed despondent almost drugged. She could see that her wrists where very red and sore testifying to the length of their confinement. Brushing aside a few locks of red hair Rikke could see the hazel eyes of either Gloria or Loria. "Hold on girls I can get you out of here." The woman groaned her eyes trying to focus "marks.... was.... the marks"

Status
Rikke:
Allies:
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Shhh... don't talk, save your strength." Rikke vigorously worked on the locks, if only she had her lockpick these chains would just fly off. Still, she rarely encounter a lock she couldn't pick and these chains had not been properly kept for years.

Rikke pulled out her dagger and proceeded to pick the locks with it's sharp end. "Come on... come...on" Rikke slightly sticked her tongue out, she could feel the locking mechanism clearly. She just needed to find the right spot.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke struggled and soon POP! the chains went slack and the woman fell un top of Rikke. Falling to the floor the tiara she had been wearing for most of her adventure slipped of her head and into the magic circle sparking and snapping as it slid along the floor. "W.....was.......wash......marks" Rikke tried to puzzle out what the woman was trying to say but the woman remand rather unable to speak clearly. Freeing herself from the other woman Rikke got to her knees as the sound of crack and scream of pain began to filter through the other set of stairs.. it sounds like Jess's punishment had started.

Status
Rikke:
Allies:
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Wash marks?..." Rikke looked over the girl indeed she was layered in some arcane dribble the girl had no clue about, but whatever it was it'll have to go. If only she had her water canteen, Rikke lightly cussed as she thought back at potential places she could find any kind of liquid.
Only the bedroom came to mind, perhaps the succubi would keep a canteen around... at worst she could use the ointment, but it's side-effect could prove troublesome. Still it was worth checking!

But the sparking Tiara had to be taken care of first! It continued to spark and jitter as the tiara remained on the circle, Rikke dared not touch it and slightly kicked it away with her foot, out of the circle, which calmed the magic surounding it. Seemed the tiaras innate magic did NOT agree with the demonic circles in the room. She was no mage, who knew what touching the head ornament could bring upon her now. Maybe it'll calm down a wee bit. Later.

"I'll be right back I promise, I need to find something to wash them with. Don't move" With a final shoutout to the collapsed he girl she rushed off towards the exit. *Snap* the rogue stopped dead in her tracks as Jess's scream of pain pierced her, the girl clenched her fists and looked away from the stairway the sounds originated 'Hang in there Jess!', she was helpless to help her friend. For now she had to focus on the ones she COULD help.

Last edited: