OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Easy Score (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

Rolls:
Statue of Venus and Naya Arousing effect vs Rikke's Resitance. 23 vs 19 Hit!
Rikke take 10 pp damage

As Rikke acceded the the stairs small plums of dust arose from the once luxurious carpet. Holding back a cough from the dust Rikke quickly climbed the rest of the stairs covering her mouth. Upon reaching the landing the statue she had seen earlier was fully visible. Rikke couldn't help blush from exactly how viable and accurate the statue was. Made of Marble the statue was of Venus and Naya holding a bowl that they where both pouring into a larger basin. Both Statue's of the Goddess where nudes carved to exacting detail. Naya the Goddess of Fertility the Bringer of Life as her clergy called her looked to be heavily pregnant. Her large.... well large wasn't exactly fitting considering they might have been a cup or two bigger than Rikke's own, and where perfectly perky her nipples erect standing proud as it would seem. She had wide childbearing hips long hair capped in a flower band. She seemed to be smiling at Venus in a genuine almost familiar way. Venus's face was more seductive half lidded eyes seemed to stair at Rikke. Her statue was biting her lower lip as if she was trying to contain her excitement. Her carved body easily matched Rikke's own. So close in fact that Rikke could have served as the model for the artistes who carved it. Unbidden images came to her mind. ~~Rough hands slowly caressing her completely nude body tracing every curve feeling every crevice. The calloused hands gently gliding over her skin sending waves of sensations across her delicate skin. He is genital doing his best not to hurt her or mar her lovely skin. Warm breath on her neck is all that is needed for a gasp of desire to leave her lips. Turning to embrace the artiest wanting no demanding he satisfy her.~~ Rikke blinked clearing her mind. Apparently the dead goddess of love still had some power residing in the world. A slight blush evident on her face Rikke proceeded up the right stair way. The upper level of the entry hall was shaped in a U. To long hallways across from each other where adjoined by the balcony Rikke had seen earlier. Side which Rikke was on had one long wall with three doors. The opposite had no doors but a long hallway in the middle that seemed to stretch all the way to the end of the house with a slight sliver of light reveling the broken window Rikke had seen outside.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 26/36 Conditions:

Note* Ive included a very rough layout for the parts of the manor (except this recent one) you have explored. Its with the rest of the maps

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still blushing madly Rikke walked along the hallway not really focusing on any of the doors “What is wrong with me, thinking such things in a place like.” Still hazy from her lustful fantasy it took her no time at all to reach the hallways end. Snapping out of her embarrassment stupor, it was time to pick a door to continue. Though that decision would be made for her, as a slight unidentifiable sound cut the silence of the manor.

Eyes widened she carefully made her way to the middle of the hallway. “There it goes again…” Rikke approached the room she concluded the sounds originated. Ever so slowly and gently she pushed the door open. A quick glance of the room didn’t reveal any possible culprits, though the room did have a quite the number of line of sight blockage. “Hello…?” carefully Rikke entered the and looked around ‘Please don’t burn me mister wizards’.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The room Rikke had stumbled into seemed to be a very large bedroom with several ornate room dividers blocking her sight. Passing the first screen Rikke got the feeling that this was a woman’s bedroom from the look of the furniture and a large full size mirror tucked into a corner. Admiring herself briefly in the mirror Rikke felt the necklace on her head warm up. Taking the tiara off to inspect it. Satisfied that it wasn't going to combust Rikke started to place it back on her head when she got the shock of her life. In the mirror another reflection besides her own stood. Spinning around to see the intruder. A lovely young woman with pale skin, blood red hair and equally red eyes smiled at Rikke. The young woman was dresses in a skimpy maid outfit which barely held her her massive chest at bay. Dropping the Tiara Rikke covered her mouth to stop the screech of surprise. “Oh I didn't mean to scare you”. The woman's voice sounded like liquid sex and she took a few steps closer to Rikke. “Its been so long sense anyone has come up here and I've been lonely.” Gazing seductively at Rikke threw have lidded eyes. “The mistress sent my sisters away and I've been left here all by myself to clean the upper floors it's so boring! I know do you want to play a game with me?” Rikke could feel her chest tingle as her nipples hardened against her will as if the mere presence of the woman was arousing. The woman before her looked innocent enough besides the red eyes and hair plus the fact she wore next to nothing. The woman's eyes looked at Rikke Pleading how could she resist but still the dull sense of danger lurked in the back of Rikke's mind.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 26/36 Conditions:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A g-game?” frozen in place and noticeably blushing Rikke addressed the busty women in front of her. Slowly but surely the red-haired mistress inched her way closer to the heroine in her room. The skimpy maid outfit, which oh so accentuated her lascivious curves, the silky voice and the hungry eyes; all mesmerized Rikke, though there was something else besides her appearance. Something far darker continuously kept creeping lustful thoughts into Rikkes head. “Oh~ yes…” the maid ever so slightly bit her lower lip “It’s my favorite, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. I’ll make sure of it.” a lewd smile spread across her face.

‘Move Rikke move!’ after her recent fantasies the thought of just letting go and play with the curvy women tore at Rikke, making her reactions much more sluggish. Still she managed to gather enough straight thoughts to realise she was indeed in danger. “ Ah… hah. That really sounds like fun, but… ummm” Rikke started backpedalling towards the door at a increasing rate “I really REALLY can’t right now.” The red-haired women eyed her with a amused expression. “Oh? Why not?” ; “Oh... you know” the door was nearby now “…gotta gather some herbs for umm. Lunch! Hungry, hungry eh?”. Finally the door was withing reach, when “SLAM!”, it closed shut right infront of Rikke. “Hungry? Oh, so am I.” The red haired women started making her way towards Rikke at a much faster pace.

IF(!!) This starts an encounter, and the succubus(?) attempts to attack or grapple, Rikke will be in full defense, forsaking any hostile actions.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Maid's grapple vs Rikke's Dodge: 52 vs 39 Rikke is grappled!
Rikke blinked how the hell came to her mind as she turned to face her pursuer. Almost before Rikke could blink again the red hared woman was on top of her wrapping her sensual soft arms around Rikke in a tight but not crushing bear hug. The woman's massive chest though small than Rikke's own threatened to spill from its confines as it crushed into Rikke's chest. The woman's sensual voice seemingly right in her ear. “Aw don't run away its not even lunch time yet.” Rikke couldn't see it but she could swear the lusty maid had smiled. “Stay and play with me I know all manner of games and we could make it interesting if you know what I mean. I've been so lonely with my sisters away.” The maids voice seemed to take on a genuine sad tone. “If you stay and play I won't even tell the Mistress I saw you.”

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 26/36 Conditions: Grappled!

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The red haired didn’t seem hostile and was obviously rather powerful. Rikke still hoped she could talk herself out of this situation and learn more of whatever lied in the manor. “Well I might have time for one game.” Still locking Rikke in her embrace the red haired girl locked eyes with Rikke, a ever growing smile forming on her face.
The name’s Rikke by the way, a pleasure to meet you.” It was a gamble, getting into direct and willing contact with the red-eyed red haired maid may make her succumb to things she wouldn’t normally do; but taking any direct hostile action may cause far greater harm. She just needed to resist the woman long enough to perhaps calm her. ‘Sisters’ and ‘Mistress’ ringing in the back of her mind, if lucky perhaps she could find out more about them.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oooh! Rikke I knew you where my type of girl and wouldn't let me down. Common lets find a comfortable place to play!" Excitement evident in her sultry voice as the maid began to haul Rikke farther back into the room.

If you want to resist let me know. If not read below.​

"My name is Jessica Rikke and Im so glad you wanted to play. Cleaning this boring old room is so dull". Pulling/leading Rikke to a small table near the large four poster bed at the back of the room Jessica turned to face Rikke. "This is a good spot to play and it has a bed nearby for when things get interesting." There was no hiding what interesting meant as far as Jessica was concerned and it only made Rikke's heart beat faster as sensual images refused to stay at the back of her mind. Damn why did this woman make her feel this way. "Sense you've been so nice Rikke I will even let you pick the game. But no cheating!" Jessica gives Rikke her best promise of pain look she can muster.

Given a brief moment to survey the room with its large bed and floor curtains Rikke was left to puzzle who's room this used to be?

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 26/36 Conditions: Grappled!

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She was delving deeper and deeper into the lions den, but it wasn't like she was forced into it. 'What games does she have in mind...' Rikkes whole body gave way to shivers of excitement as Jessica eyed Rikke with a seductive smile.

'Rikke, remember why you're doing this.', though sucha thought at this point fell on deaf ears. Was she really playing along to get the information or did she actually want the maid to play with her.

The more she looked over the room, the more perverted thoughts crossed her mind. Thankfully, atleast for the moment, she was still thinking straight.
"Jessica, how about we play this game: maybe I ask a question you answer and you get to pick the game." fluttering her eyelashes and throwing another smile Rikke awaited her answer.

If Jessica agrees the first question would ask about her sister, feel free to pick the game. Rikke is afterall more submisive, than dominant

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"This doesn't sound like a very fun game." Jessica pouted with her hands behind her back swaying her hips side to side but eventually answered. "Which sister I have five of them. Oh I know! Lets play hands! Jessica thrust out her hands her palms facing down. "Okay Rikke all you have to do is place your hands under mine with the palms facing up. The goal is to slap my hand if you miss I win and you have to take off a piece of clothing but if you win I take off a piece of clothing or you can put one of yours back on and then we switch places." Jessica's red eyes twinkled with mischief. "For this game rings belts and weapons don't count as clothing." Giving Rikke that seductive smile of her's Jessica waited patiently for Rikke's first move.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 29/36 Conditions:

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

‘Huh’ Rikke blinked a few times in disbelief at the offered game. “But I thought… you meant…” Jessica curiously turns her head eyeing Rikke “You thought what?” This was probably it. The most embarrassed Rikke ever was of her dirty thoughts for a very long time. Avoiding eye contact for a brief moment, her face almost as red as the girls in front of her Rikke replied to the girl in an extremely unconvincing manner “Oh you know, pillow fighting and gossip… girl stuff”. Rikke didn’t know if Jessica bought or not, she just giggled in a friendly manner and encouraged Rikke to continue on with their current game “I’m waiting. Come on Rikke!

Her head cleared, Rikke was more than happy to participate in this little game. She was playful and childish by nature, but now finally meeting someone friendly and more importantly alive was like a breath of fresh air. Even though both her appearance and that distinct aura about her showed a supernatural element about her. “Alrighty! But I’ll warn you they call me Rikke the Nimble Hands back home.” ‘For completely other reasons… bad Rikke bad! Stop it.’ The previous thoughts still had her mind a little dirtied, but she proceeded to play the game nevertheless. Placing her hands in position Rikke readied herself… ‘NOW!

Whoosh!’ Jessicas hands seemingly just blurred out and disappeared - complete and utter miss. “YAY! I won!” The maid cheered out and proudly pointed at Rikke “Off with that armor”, a proud grin spread across her face.

I was feeling hot and just let you have that one.” Rikke responded in a comedically fake smug fashion slowly removing her gloves, Jessica giggled at her impression and set up for round two.

‘I’ll get her this time…’ Rikke prepared for the game, her tongue sticking out ever so slightly. ‘HYA!’… Another miss. ‘Doh’ Swaying her hips side to side Jessica eyed Rikke with knowing look and a grin on her face. ‘This girl…’ Rikke slowly unbuckled her top leather and then carefully placed it aside. Jessica eyed the new revealed sight, running her fingers across her dress. Seemingly already planning something in her head. “That’s a nice look for you, Rikke. Why do you hide your body in all that armor anyway.” A small cringe escaped “I had this modified, you should’ve seen the original. Ugh can’t even imagine wearing that clinky-clanky piece”, smiling at the maid Rikke, clapped her hands and extended them outwards once more.

One more, come on.” 2 down already, no way was Rikke going let her win a third one in a row. She had her girl honor on the line! Setting the scene for round three, a silence erupted between the two, when suddenly! “SLAP!” A hit! “YAHOO!” Rikke yelled out her victory doing a extravagant victory pose, her finger pointing up and slowly lowering to Jessica “Take it off, girl!

Waiting for Jessica to remove her apron Rikke, decided to inquire further “So~ whats the names of your sisters?” Jessica was obviously not to keen on answering questions and started diverting the discussion. “Oh! How about we play a different game?” Rikke raised an not amused eyebrow “Come on, Jess. It’s rude to just ignore a simple question like that. Pretty please

1st attempt – > 4+30+3= 37 FAIL! (<42)
2nd - > 6+30+3= 39 FAIL! (<42)
3rd - > 17+30+3= 50 WIN! (>42)

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Jessica unarmed vs Rikke Dodge.
1st Miss! 33 vs 39
2nd Hit! 48 vs 39
3rd Miss! 32 vs 39

Jessica frowned but relented to Rikke's question and listed off her Sisters names. Strangely all the names seemed familiar some how like Rikke had seen or read them before. The servant list! All her sister where named like the list from the bedrooms. As that realization hit Rikke she was distracted by Jess pulling and tugging her apron off. Seemingly struggling to untie the back loop Jess turned in circles showing Rikke her lovely form. “Rikke could you give me a hand please” Jess turned slightly showing off her round ass. “I can't seem to get the knot undone”. Gulping Rikke slowly placed her hands on the knot and pulled gently. The knot released the garment fell to the floor seemingly tracing every curve of Jess’s body on the way down. “Mm thanks Rikke that feels so good. Now its mine turn you get to be on top!” Rikke blushed at the innuendo but gently placed her hands on top of Jess's.

Rikke waited a few tense moments when her perceptive eyes caught the muscle twitch in Jess's right arm. Deftly avoiding the slap Rikke grinned “Off with the hat Jess”. Returning Rikke's grin with a seductive smile of her own she deftly unpinned her white made hat and tossed it aside shaking her head to loosen up her Blood red hair.

I got you this time Rikke” a dangerous twinkle gleamed in Jess's eye. Waiting for the next slap Rikke was determined to prove the maid wrong. “You won't get me this time Jess”. Just as those words left her mouth Rikke felt Jess touch the palm of her left hand. Jerking her hand away to avoid the slap Rikke was surprised when the sound of skin on skin came from her right hand. Looking surprised and feeling the slight but not to painful sting Rikke realized she had fallen for Jess's trap. Grinning lewdly Jess looked right into Rikke's eyes her voice as seductive as ever. “Shoulders or shoe's Rikke your choice”.

Rikke felt a little hot but there was still one more round to go. “Are you ready Rikke?” Jess's voice was still playful but something a little darker seemed to have entered it. “Ha you won't get me this time Jess” as she threw a determined look a Jess. A little sweat droplet flowed down Rikke's face as a few moments drifted by but suddenly a shift in Jess's weight gave Rikke all the clues she need. Though fast Rikke proved faster than Jess as went for the double slap hitting only empty air. “Aw you win". Rikke gave another yahoo before telling Jess to lose the dress. Smiling all the while Jess slowly and deliberately traced her own curves while undoing the buttons of her dress. Nearly grouping her large breasts Jess finally shrugged off her maid top raveling a sexy black corset straining to hold back Jess's lovely breasts.

Looks like we tied Rikke what should we do for a tie breaker?” Jess cocked her head and placed one of her delicate fingers on her dark lips and looked to ponder something while starring at the ceiling.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 29/36 Conditions:

Extra status
Rikke: 4/7 articles left
Jess: 5/8 articles left

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still thinking her gaze slowly landed on Rikke. Scanning Rikkes voluptuous form, the maid froze for a moment, a sly grin spreading across her face once more. “Wait right there.” And with that Rikkes new “friend” disappeared into the shadows.

Having the room all to herself Rikke had a brief moment to catch her breath and look around. She was in an exceptionally furnished bedroom, obviously far too grand for a simple maid, though quite a number of objects of objects had been covered in black sheets at the northeast corner. Before she could take a gander under the silk concealing them Jessica returned.

Tie-breaker time~!” she exclaimed in a playful voice. “Do tell.” Rikke smiled at her returned playmate.
With a mischievous glint in her eyes Jessica continued “Simple, all you have to do is balance this candle stand on your head…for say 2 minutes.” Raising an eyebrow Rikke knew it wasn’t that simple “And the catch being?” Clapping her hands in excitement Jess almost squeeled out “I’ll be tickling you”; “Huh?? So why am I the one balancing it?”. Jessica crossed her arms and pretty much sticked her tongue out in a childish manner “Because I got the stand and I’m the hostess.” ‘This girl’Alright fine, fair enough.”

Both of the girls finally deciding on the spot of the event. It was time to begin. Taking a few deep breath Rikke got into a comfortable and balanced position, her arms ever so slightly away from her.
As if a crowning a princess the candle stand was placed on her head.

For the first few seconds Jessica only admired Rikkes physique, but not wasting any time moved in closer. It didn’t hit Rikke earlier… but… how was Jess planning to tickle, she didn’t have any feathers or anything of sorts. The answer reached Rikke rather quickly as the maid placed her arms on Rikkes hips.
Slowly and gently running them up and down Rikkes tight pants, one hand running over Rikkes firm ass feeling every single curve and gently caressing it, seemingly slightly grabbing, the other taking care of the front, running JUST out of reach of her sex, but still sending sensual shivers though Rikkes body.
Rikke would complain or try to stop her, but she was mostly at her mercy and any sudden action might drop the candle stand.

Seemingly satisfied with her inspection of Rikkes bottom, Jessicas hands made their way up. Now Rikke could fully feel the maids soft skin rubbing against her own, caringly and skillfully caressing every part of her now rather excited body. Moving her arms just deep enough under her undershirt, refrained from touching or groping her breast. Though right now Rikke really wished she had, excitement running through her body, her nipples hardened and made it quite clear to the maid caressing her how effective she was. Rikke almost forgot about the challenge washed away by the sensual treatment when Jessica leaned in closer to her “That’s 2 minutes, very well done Rikke.

Trying to keep her current state hidden Rikke playfully retorted “Wow… you sure have a funny way of tickling”, the maid turned to her with a satisfied smile on her face “I forgot my feather”.

I think Rikke took quite a minor-medium hit to her PP right here.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Jess foreplay vs Rikke auto hit 8 pp damage (1 + 2 +7 -2)

Jess smiled obviously enjoying the sight. “Well I lost Rikke what do you want to see next?” Giving Rikke a sultry wink Jess began to caress herself. “Maybe you want to see whats under here?” Jess's fingers traced the outline of her breasts before circling the spot where her nipples would be if uncovered. Seemingly to emphasize the point Jess's fingers flicked them drawing out a slight gasp before moving her hands lower. “Or maybe you want to see my treasure Rikke?” Rikke flushed even further when Jess's finger slipped under her own skirt. “I can show you if you want Rikke but..... you have to beat me in the next game.” Jess clapped her own hands together and swayed her hips from side to side. “How about truth or dare or do you want to try and tickle me?

The last comment made Rikke's heart skip a beat. Some payback would be nice but wasn't she supposed to be doing something important. “Come on silly what are you waiting for!” Rikke tried to focus ignoring the slow heat building inside her that's right she was suppose to be getting information.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 21/36 Conditions:

Extra status
Jess: 4/8 articles left

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Th-that’s okay. You can keep both on we’ll just chalk one more victory for me and it’s good” Rikke smiled innocently, ‘I’m excited as is!’A darkened grimace formed on Jessicas face the idea obviously did not amuse her at all, even slightly angered her “Rules are rules. If someone breaks them they will be punished” unlike her usual sexual manner this had the ringing of an actual threat. Though Jess’s mood swing didn’t last long, the next moment she was back to her playful self.

Slowly unclipping her skirt the maid in a painfully slow fashion rolled it off her, bending over throwing her round as in the air. Rikke couldn’t look away it was as if the maid had locked her vision to admire her forms. The maid was now in her tight black leather corset and pink tie panties. The whole sight was exceptionally arousing making Rikke inadvertently undress Jessica with her eyes. Running her eyes over the maids curves, even as girl found herself almost reaching to grope herself, when her gaze finally reached Jessicas face. The girl had sharpened eyes and mischievous smirk on her face ‘She caught me staring! Oh~ this is so embarrassing’.

Jessica eyed Rikke for a brief moments and in a lustful fashion leaned down towards her “Rikke. What ARE you waiting for?”, the maid leaned back with her eyes slightly narrowed in a wanting fashion. Was she referring to her answer on the games or did she mean something else entirely.

Truth or Dare sounds fine!” Rikke quickly answered, avoiding direct eye contact due to her overall embarrassment. She was doing this to get some information in first place! So what better way to do than a game where her “friend” HAS to answer her questions.

Yay! I love this game.” Jessicas face light up as she swaggered off to bigger clearing and tapped the ground nearby, inviting Rikke to join her. Taking a few deep breaths Rikke joined her ‘I’m fine. I got this. Just breathe, Rikke. Just breathe.’

As the winner of the previous game you get to start. Just remember tell the truth and complete the dare, otherwise you may pass and lose some clothing.” Her eyes locked on Rikke, already planning something. “Deal and you can ask the same thing only once.”

Alright Jess, truth or dare?” Rikke got comfy in front of Jessica, this game always reminded her of the fun times she had while playing it. So perhaps it would help her ease herself out of her current condition. Giggling the maid puckered her lips “Dare me, Rikke. I’ll do anything you ask of me” with obvious mischief in her eyes Jess gazed at Rikke, seemingly inviting her to dare the maid to do something depriving. “Okay, Jess. I dare you to… give me a notebook, diary or something containing personal information of this bedrooms owner.” Rikkes eyes glinted with joyous defiance. ‘Rikke sometimes you really are amazing’ The maid was obviously disappointed in the request, but didn’t utter a single word. With a seductive smile and a wink she disappeared into her shadows once more.

Victory! Oh you got her good girl! High-five~’ Rikke celebrated in her thoughts. Though the festivities were ended short, a sudden "Thud" bring Rikke right back into here and now. “I really shouldn’t be giving you this, but you won’t tell anyone will you.” She placed a book on the nearest table and smiled at Rikke, who as if to answer her inquiry motioned a zipping action on her mouth “Well rules are rules, hope she won’t mind” Jessica let out a friendly giggle, stopping to look at Rikke "And I expect to abide to the rules too!"

Though the thought had crosed Rikkes mind, she was no cheat and she did start to feel certain a bond with the maid. Lieing or breaking their deals now, would just be... wrong. “…No worries Jess, that would kinda ruin the point of the whole game” with a honest smile she looked up to her red haired “friend” and tapped the ground infront, inviting Jessica to join her once more.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jessica gently sat on the floor assuming a half laying have sitting position letting Rikke gaze fall on her lovely curves “Truth or Dare Rikke?”. There was no way Rikke was going to select dare after all if her suspicions where correct it would most likely be something depraved. “Truth” Jess smiled that all familiar smile before getting on her knees in an exaggerated way. Leaning in towards Rikke in a conspiratorial way her voice barely a whisper even though only two of them where in the room. “Rikke… what is your dirtiest, nastiest thing you’ve been called?”, suddenly tensing up Rikke knew the answer instantly, a title she was so exceptional ashamed to have to obtained. “I-I dunno, can’t really remember right know” a nervous giggle escaped Rikke as she hoped Jess would buy the excuse. “Are you sure? No lying now. If you did then I would have to punish you for cheating.” Rikke's own imagination went wild with how Jess would punish her until it focused on Jess spanking her telling Rikke that she was a bad girl. Not wanting to lose and let alone betray the fragile trust that was building between them Rikke answered truthfully. “Back in my home town. Some of the men referred to me as… a c-cumslut.” Jess licked her lips as a smile formed on her face. “Oh?” As if silently asking for more info that Rikke was somehow all to eagar to provide. “When I get well you know… horny, it all becomes so hazy and hot I can’t control myself you know…” she looked over to Jessica with guilty eyes, the maid slowly nodding with a exceptionally amused expression “And well I have this thing for… cum.” Jess smiled the twinkle of mischife in her eyes. “Its okay Rikke I know exactly what you mean and Ill tell you a secrete I like cum too!. See we are more a like than you think. Your turn Rikke Truth or Dare me!

Status
Rikke:

Extra status
Jess: 3/8 articles left

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Me and her… alike? No I don’t think… And what are we even discussing!’ Blushing madly once more Rikke, uncomfortably shifted in her spot. The thought of them being similar, actually was hit closer to home than Rikke would’ve liked to think. ‘Okay. That was just a fluke hit from her. A lucky guess. Keep saying Truth, Rikke.’

Clearing her throat Rikke addressed Jess “Truth or Dare, Jess”, without a moments notice the answer came, “Neither” with a sensual gasp Jessica slowly started unbuckling and unwiring her corset. Before long all the laces were removed and buckles undone, the corset gracefully fell to the floor revealing it’s hidden load. The two breast finally free from their confines jiggled victoriously, glueing Rikkes eyes to the sight before her. Rikke has never seen a body so lascivious, so tempting, so perfect. “Rikke… Truth or Dare?” Jessica was once more addressed Rikke, slowly curling her red hair. Avoiding staring directly at Jessicas wonderful bust Rikke quickly uttered “Truth!

A light giggle escaped Jessica as her eyes gazed directly into Rikkes “Okay, Rikke… would you like to have sex with me?” Jessicas hands ran down to her exceptional breasts, as if fondling them from a distance. One hand continued going down, the fingertips just barely going under the pink panties, while the other hand slowly made its way towards the maids lips, her provocative actual punctuated with her nibbling the raised palm slightly. Rikkes heart seemingly stopped, her body blushed all over. Every fiber of her body screamed out ‘Yes!’ and she almost said it out loud too, though, thankfully, she still had her wits about her. Jessica WAS a supernatural creature, she couldn’t just say yes to her… could she? There was only one way out of this.

Rikke silently stood up and undid the laces and belts from her pants, squeezing her shapely bussom out, revealing her simple white panties. In complete and utter silence she sat right back down, Jessica didn’t need to hear the answer she was very well aware, though she wished Rikke would’ve just gave in. Still this didn’t stop her from eyeing Rikke in a knowing look. “You really should love your body more. Those undergarments are not doing you justice.” Rikke gave Jess a cute smile, she has considered wearing something sexier underneath, but was always too shy to buy or order anything. That and she also had to think practically. “Your turn to ask, dear

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke paused a moment trying to let herself cool off but the topless maid wouldn't have it. “Cum on Rikke lets play!” Jess shifted from side to side letting her perfect breasts wobbly back and forth right in plain sight. Trying to avoid looking at the lovely orbs jiggling a few feet from her Rikke quickly asked, “Truth or Dare Jess?”. Smiling Jess reply shocked her. “Truth! Rikke” the sudden switch threw Rikke off ever so slightly. Was Jess just toying with her? “Uh well... what happened to all the female staff of the manor was there a struggle?” A slight haze seemed to float in Jess's eyes before she answered Rikke. “You mean my sisters! We where all working one late night. I remember I was cleaning this very room when the loudest scream I've every heard came from the tower. Running to investigate I saw a large well endowed horned man.” Jess paused long enough to give Rikke a hopefully exaggerated size of about two feet. “I remembered I was scared and tried to run but he simply laughed at me and scooped me up with one hand.” Her eyes get that hazy look again before responding more. “He ripped my dress off and took me right there on the spot. It hurt at first but soon it felt so good and I wasn't afraid anymore. He showed me all sorts of things the first few hours. How to properly suck cock and ignore my gag reflex. How bounce and gyrate to give the most pleasure and how to handle multiple partners and even multiple penetrations it was divine. He took me on the stairs, the bed, the table, and even the balcony while the Lord Pesli watched. He looked horrified but we all know how men think.” Her lewd story done Jess could help but rub and exposed nipple while the other hand teased herself just barely grazing the top of her love hole which by now had soaked her panties. “Oopsies I've gone and made a mess.” Bringer her finger to her mouth Jess sucked it clean.

My turn Rikke Truth or Dare?” Rikke paused distracted by the lewd sight “D..d...dare” what she didn't mean to say that but it was to late now. Jess clapped her hand excitedly “Yay! Its about time you let yourself have some fun. Don't move I'll be right back.” Oh Rikkie girl what have you gotten yourself into now. This is not what was suppose to happen. The brief thought of running away crossed her mind but undoubtedly Jess would come looking for her and would probably bring some friends. Rikke's thoughts were interrupted as Jess made her appearance hands behind her back. Leaning forward giving Rikke an impressive view of her breasts she spoke her voice in a low seductive tone. “I dare you to wear this.” Jess pulled her arms from behind her back revealing some very skimpy red thong panties and near shear matching bra. “I think they will fit you. Your about Evelyn's size." Dangling the skimpy underwear in front of Rikke like she was taunting a cat Rikke noticed that Jess had changed her undies to a similar thong but black.

Status
Rikke:

Extra status
Rikke: 3/7 articles left

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You want me to wear… this?” Rikke eyed the skimpy clothes dangling In front “Mhm~ Oh, I can already tell red is totally your color too!” Jessica gleefully handed Rikke her new outfit. ‘Well things went better than expected’ Rikke slowly stood up and looked around. “Whatcha lookin for?” curiously Jessica leaned in towards Rikke “M? Where I could get changed, Jess.” A childish giggle escaped the maid “Rikke don’t be silly, don’t you think we’re far past the point of being embarrassed of each others bodies.

Though Rikke didn’t catch it, Jessica stared her down with sharpened eyes for a brief moment, awaiting her playmates answer. “heh well I guess you do have a point.” Rikke turned to Jessica with a cheery smile and placed the sexy undergarments on a nearby table. Her undershirt had seen better days, dragging the bodies outside not only leaved dirt stains on it, but also a fair number of aged gore marks. And finally getting out of it greatly relieved her, the fresh air finally having direct contact to her covered skin even made her slightly giddy. At this point Jessica had already picked the best spot to eye Rikke, lying on the massive bed she looked over Rikkes little strip show, the maids legs swaying up and down in a excited manner. Continuing with her undressing Rikke slowly slid down her panties, slightly embarrassed at her sex being rather moist from the “games” she’d been playing with Jessica.

It didn’t take Rikke long, get into her new gear. The bra ever so slightly pushing her already perky cups up and the thong drawing attention to her exceptionally shaped bussom. The new garments completely unrestrained Rikke, making her feel far more free, wild and without a doubt sexy. Turning in a impromptu seductive twirl Rikke faced her silent viewer. “Woo~ Sexy!” Jess wasted no time to encourage her. “I won’t lie this feels amazing! And it’s perfect fit too!” overjoyed Rikke did a quick spin more.

Here! Here!” Rikke didn’t even notice when Jess managed to get out of bed, not to mention drag a mirror near her. “Rikke you’re marvelous!” Facing her image Rikke, was quite surprised at how exceptional she now looked. She rarely ever got to wear anything THIS revealing, but now facing the results she wondered why she never did. Sure her forms weren’t as huge as her red haired playmates, but seeing her D-cups perfectly fill out the red bra, creating an emphasis her cleavage. The thong barely covering her front, brought out her lower half features. Besides accentuating her rather wide hips, it especially did wonders in showing off her squeezable round ass. So much in fact that Rikke couldn’t help, but do a few seductive poses, going as far as even pinching her own behind. She just looked that sexy.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jess!” she rushed over to in a overexcited manner hug her red haired friend. “It’s perfect!”; “I told you red is so~ your color!”; “I know right?!” the two continued laughing and talking like two overly delighted schoolgirls.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess returned Rikke's embrace egarly pulling her tightly to her body. Rikke could feel Jess's rock hard nipples threw her shear bra. “Oh your so tempting I could almost eat you up right now.” A quiet warning sounded in the back of Rikke's mind but was soon ignored as Jess spoke, her soft velvety voice ringing in her ears. “Its your turn Rikke.

Rikke was at a loss for words she couldn't think of any questions to ask or any dares to attempt. “Jess? Please dare me again.” Jess didn't frown this time at Rikkes apparent to bypass her round instead she smiled that smile of hers. “Okay Rikke if that’s what you want.” In a sweeping sensual dance motion Jess brought herself and Rikke back in front of the mirror only this time Jess was right behind her. Wrapped tight in Jess's arms Rikke could feel the other woman’s breasts press into her backand she could even feel the warmth of Jess's sex pressed firmly on her own ass. Jessica's reflexion was behind Rikke's own her skin slightly paler than Rikke's. Her blood red eyes stared at Rikke's reflexion admiring it openly with lust. “Rikke dear you shouldn't be ashamed on how your body feels or looks. It was made that way for you to receive and give pleasure.” “St..stop teasing me Jess, Rikke's response couldn't hide her budding arousal. “I'm not teasing you Rikke.. I'm encouraging you to embrace all you are” 'and all you could be' Jess thought silently to herself. “But on with the game....... I dare you Rikke resist me.” Rikke's eyes opened wide as Jess's hands grouped her own ample bosom. As if to silence Rikke coming protest Jessica shushed her. “Shhhhh just enjoy it we wouldn't want you to lose any of your new underwear for disqualification.” With that her Velvety voice faded from Rikke's ears only to be replaced with warm sweet breath.

Jess was satisfied for a few moments fondling Rikke's generous Ds before moving her hands away giving a generous flic to her nipples as she left the luscious mounds. Following the curve of Rikke's figure Jess's delicate fingers were soon gently gliding over her stomach her light touch trailing pleasant sensations where every they went. Bringing her hands to Rikke's pelvis she treated it to the same exact caress her stomach had received only following the lines of the thong in a excruciating slow manner. Inching ever so closer to Rikke's sex she pulled her fingers back along their path before reaching the treasure that lay beyond teasing Rikke with an unfulfilled touch. “See Rikke doesn’t it feel good to open up.” With those words Jess began to pull back up Rikke's body making sure that the curves of Rikke's firm round ass wasn't left without. Jessica flawlessly retraced every path her fingers made till her hands once again rested on Rikke's breast squeezing them firmly. Giving Rikke's ear a playful nibble seemed the final act before Jess announced that Rikke as the victor.

Your turn again Rikke”

Rikke took 6 hp damage and 6 pp damage from resisting

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 38/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 15/36 Conditions:

Extra status
Rikke: 3/7 articles left

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikkes whole body shuttered with excitement, her lips shivering with lust ‘Why did she stop… Oh~ I didn’t want her to stop’. Thought she did her best to resist Jessicas advances, the maids continuous teasing and caressing completely wrecked havoc on her will to resist the advances. Her body betraying her obvious arousal, her sex dampened, soaking the thong, nipples erect and body wholly sweating. Seeping into her final reserves, Rikke knew this was her last ditch effort.

M-maybe that’s enough games, Jess.” The possible double meaning shocked through her mind and seemingly Jessicas too, as the maids eyes widened ever so slightly, her smile growing much more predatory. “I-I’ve got to go, okay?” Jess blinked in surprise at the realization, was Rikke actually trying to get away, now? A knowing inner chuckle ran across her mind, she knew full well Rikke was far too deep in her claws to get away. “But..but aren’t we having fun?” though she knew Rikke wasn’t going to, the idea of her leaving did grant Jessicas words a genuine sad feeling. “No! No. It’s not that. I just should leave.” still trembling Rikke did her best to cover up her wetness and overall aroused status.

“I know! You brought some wine here right? Before you leave, please, please share a drink with me.” With begging eyes Jess looked at Rikke. How could Rikke say no, she owed the girl this much. “Ofcourse, Jess.” Jessica cheered out and disappeared to the shadows again. Aroused and alone Rikke was left standing in solitude. Her body sending wave after wave of electrical charges throughout, subconsciously Rikkes right hand made its way towards her sex, gently stroking the damp area, skillfully stroking around her petals. Meanwhile her left hand slipped under her bra getting to work slightly groping and pinching her hardened nipples. Washed over by the lust Rikke slowly positioned her right hand fingers for insertion, when suddenly a familiar feeling stumbled onto her back. “Having fun?” a jolt ran through Rikke, Jessica already came back! ‘How long did she stand there?!’ The maid slowly trailed Rikkes right hand joining it under her panties, while her other hand extended in front of Rikke 2 wine glasses shinned in her grasp. "Oh my, my~" her voice carried a playful tone as Jess finger tips explored Rikkes treasure.

Come on the wine’s waiting.” A knowing giggle later she removed herself off Rikke and placed the two glasses on the short table nearby. “Say~ Rikke, you naughty girl. This is from the manors cellar isn’t?” Jessica proceeded to pour both glasses full of wine. “Y-yeah, No! Maybe… I’m just borrowing them” Too embarrassed to face her friend right away Rikke didn’t turn around till she calmed herself down. Jessica giggled lightheartedly “Oh~? So you beat the ice elemental?” Rikkes embarrassment gave Jess the excellent opportunity to drop some dust into Rikkes drink.
Not exactly…” Rikke turned around to her playmate holding the two glasses. “To our little friendship, may it last… eternally” Jess gave Rikke the drugged glass “To you, Jess, for being so much fun.” The two girls raised their glass and gulped down the exceptional wine.

Rikke did resist the previous gropping. Rikke possibly gained Arousal though, she has been gropped, seduced, bathed in pheromones by now. The drug is an aphrodisiac, I imagine Rikke has to do a Resistance check if she fails she gains probably gains Horny status. Cue the final game ^.^