What's new

Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
It was easy to slip inside the warm building was well maintained and the door barley made a noise. Once inside Rikke saw two rows of milking machines similar to the one she encountered last night. Though as she looked on these seemed to be lesser ones. No machine tendrils ravaged the ladies, who seemed to rest in a comfortable saddle like seat that was cushioned. The woman rested their arms on a padded bar while the cups milked their rather endowed breasts. Each of them seemed locked into a pleasured daze their eyes glazed over as their bodies pumpled the creamy liquid into storage tanks. Nearby cots sat where some of the woman rested.

Two men moved about the place busy with their work and not noticing the rogue. One seemed to be locking a collar around a woman that seemed vaguely familiar to Rikke. She struggled a bit, but soon the collar was locked around her neck with clink and jingle of the bell. This seemed to put all the fight out of her as she was lead to a stall and placed inside. The other man was currently emptying a holding tank, filling one of the jars she had seen earlier.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The jugs were---?!! Well it shouldn't surprise the rogue by now. Rikke narrowed her eyes slyly as indeed there were only 2 guards here, this should be simple enough! Turning her attention to the one that was busy emptying one of the tanks, the rogue drew her blade and turned it on its side as she'd silently draw closer and closer to the man. Ready to just whack the lights out of him in one blow! She'd focus on the other one afterwards.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Rikke moved up and quickly struck the man. A small grunt and the thump on the floor was all that echoed out from the downed dairy worker. From the other position the other man called out. "Hey careful over there Osmund the boss will not be happy if we spill another load!" This left only one man that she knew was present. Moving her way over she found him struggling with another woman who seemed familiar "Gods dammit I hate the new ones they always fight!" Rikke knew this one would be tough if only due to the struggling girl.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Like a shadow, Rikke would draw closer to the man yet this one she wouldn't aim to knock out, instead she needed some answers! "Daw~ Whats the matter, big boy? Hate girls that fight back?" knowing that it was her and the man, the rogue revealed her presence as she already had her blade drawn and pointed at him! "You know, perversion is one thing... But all this seems a tad excessive." she'd add looking at the mans reaction.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The man froze but held the girl still who struggled against him lightly. "H-Hey now I'm only doing what I'm payed to do. Besides the boys told me these girls are criminals paying out their sentence." He paused waiting for Rikke to go on. As the girl struggled she finally realized who she was. It was one of the girls from the warehouse.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Uh-huh." Rikke smirked as she looked on to him "Clearly you're suffering away in here." she'd glance down to what was no doubt a natural reaction given the echoes and sights all around in the mans pants "I'll be quick and blunt, who hired you?" was this another third-party man once again... To think these people employed so much side-aid, just how big was this overall operation?!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Indeed he seemed.. uhh ready for action, but from his stuttering responses it was clear it was in body only. "One of Lord Jericho's investors. He hired us to tend to the cows. P-Please lady d-don't kill me I have a wife and kids to feed with the money I make from here."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Oh? Why shouldn't I end you? If all of this doesn't seem at the very least strange or shady to you? Hum?" Rikke would bluff with a dark smirk, taking a small step forward "But I'll be kind to you, help me and you'll get to return to this 'family'." either the man was truly desperate or just a liar considering just what sort of job he was doing! "Where can I find this Investor and what's his name?" hurting or taking down these poor bastards wouldn't do much. If the rogue was indeed going to stop this whole operation, she'd need to go after the source! Atleast in this town!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Of course it seems Shady to me.... but what can I do. My family will starve" He had a slight edge of anger in his voice. He calmed down a bit after a slight gleam from beauty. "I-I don't know where he went. He just set up shop and hired us and the guys over at the cheese place.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Well who pays you?" Rikke raised an eyebrow as she wasn't going to leave the man alone just because he was desperate! "Don't worry, I won't drag you into my affairs." though the spur of anger absolutely rang genuine, making the rogue ease up and drop her threatening bluff from before... Seemed the man wasn't lieing about why he ended up here, albeit understandable - he still had to atone! "I need to find this payer or well... investor." the girl clearly stated that she'd not relent nor lower her blade and until she had a clear lead to follow!

If the man did aid her and Rikke had her next step cleared, the rogue would lower her blade and beam the man a smile "Thanks... But~" she'd look to the girl behind him "You're not getting off that easily." suddenly the rogue ocne again raised her blade and stepped towards him "Not until you experience what you put these girl through constantly. Let's get you attached to one of these horrid things, shall we?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
At sword point the man coughed up the goods. "He comes by once a month or so. Checks our production logs and takes any of the cows that please his eye. Look Lady you got to believe me all I do is make sure the co-err girls are cared for and not hurt." It wasn't much but it would have to do. Just as she was about to ask how long before the next visit a what the hell echoed out as the man from before returned with the empty cart. For one moment they stared at each other before he shouted out "We got trouble!"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke was just about to continue and make her threat of how the man can atone for his current caught predicament--- only for a resounding 'What the hell!' to echo out! "Eh?" the rogue turned towards the source only for her target to cry out for aid! "Damnit!" wasting little time the rogue jumped forward and looked to deliver a powerful power strike at the man, be it knocking him out or otherwise temporarily disabling and injuring him!

She had bigger issues as someone unexpected had arrived?! Looking to move out of sight, the rogue would hide and wait to see who these new arrivals were and how many! Of all the rotten timing!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Rolls
RIkke sneak vs perception 10 vs 7,5,9 success!

As before Rikke was more than a match for these dairy farmers. Her blow rang out silencing the man. Dashing out of sight Rikke heard three sets heavy footfalls echo out. Thankfully she managed to find some light cover behind a busted machine. Three very heavily armed bandits walked around keeping an eye on each other. One of them stopped right by Rikke, she could smell the sent of sex about him. It was recent and fresh. For a moment he stood and waited before deciding that whomever had been here had gone. Walking away he spoke. "Get some bribes ready for the guards just in case they show up. Get these two to the back to rest, well ask them how much they gave up when they come to.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The place certainly was light on cover! Yet just by sheer luck, Rikke would spot one of the machines that was either busted or turned off! The girl quickly rushed forward and with a slide ducked behind cover, just as the loud footsteps entered inside! Giving just the lightest peak from her cover she'd spot THREE heavily armored bastards, each one carefully looking around no less! Almost eeping at the sight the girl ducked right back behind cover and remained silent...

She could hear the chainmail echo lightly with each step of the unknown guards, as they looked around one of them even getting far too close for comfort for the girl as she'd tense up and place a hand on her pommel... this was going to be a hard fig--- "Get some briders ready for the guards just in case they show up...." they didn't spot her?! Infact, judging by their far more relaxed stature seemed they throught the place was clear!

Yes! Rikke cheered subtly in her thoughts, before with a smile looking onwards to what would happen next. Would she leave her cover now, she'd be literally standing up effectively right infront of the very guards she was hiding from!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
After a few more tense moments she heard the foot steps echo away leaving her with only the moaning woman. Taking a peek she found that all the guards and workers had left. She was alone... though it was more accurate she was in a room full of people but she was the only one with sense left. The sound of the sucking machines and occasional moan continued to fill the background as the rogue made sure she was truly in no danger..

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Damn... Where did those guys even come from? Rikke slipped out of her cover and frowned lightly, albeit she could spot these machines the unconscious girls were in no-shape to even attempt an escape! Nor did the rogue have any means to really help them... Only way to stop this was to take out those goons one by one, then tie them up preferably to the same machines they hooked the girls up to! The heroine gave the girls sad look "I'll be back for you. Promise." as she'd head in pursuit of the three!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Alone with the girls Rikke knew of only one more exit to this place. If this was the milking barn then the other building attached must be the cheese processing. No doubt the other guards had been there. Heading to the door she saw the last of the guards slip into the next building and close the door. There was no cover between the two but the street was still empty of citizens.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke would head up the stairs onwards, her breathing steady albeit the moans and the ZWIPs of the machines was starting to get to her, coloring the heroines cheeks with a subtle blush. Dangit, how did her attempted thievery job turn into her infiltrating such a place! Still for now, the rogue would indeed follow the guards keeping her eyes sharp for any other... less sexual voices as she continued onwards to whatever the other building was.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Heading over to the other building Rikke was halted by a door. Kneeling next to it she could hear the three men from before. "Hans you better not have looked at our cards while we were out." There came a stuttering no sir followed by three men's deep laughs. Damn they all seemed to be in the same room. What would Rikke do next.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Damn indeed... Rikke winced lightly as she'd even be able to make out subtle movements of the figures on the other side of the keyhole, yet nothing concrete. The rogue would sit down near the wall, just considering her options. Three on one, she could bust inside and test her skills... yet the odds were absolutely not in her favor. The rogue danced her fingers along her knees briefly, before nodding to herself standing up and.... hightailing right back to the machines! As silently as she could! She'd let the bastards be today! The girl nodded proudly as she was definedly not chickening out of an extremely high-risk battle!

Still, she came here to rescue those girls first and foremost! Now was not the time, for her pride and thirst for an even greater achievement to trip her up! One step at a time.. Heading back to the milking machines the heroine beamed the moaning girls a smile and quickly got to work on busting the machines up one at a time! Yet instead of quite literally bashing them in a loudest heroic rescue ever, Rikke would aim a single strike at each machines core and strike! Hopefully a few quick stabs would be silent enough not to tip off the trio of card players.