What's new

Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Indeed Rikke and the sleeping woman where the only one's in the room. Gently shaking the woman got a moan and a strained. "No.. its my day off go bug someone else." It seemed her would be guide was not in the mood to help and lucky enough for her wasn't surprised at someone else in her bedroom. Rikke could of course force the issue or keep searching herself.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke frowned lightly "I'm not exactly a guest." as she'd not harshen her movements, but wouldn't relent! Infact, if the girl remained stubborn and deaf to the rogues words and acts the busty heroine would lean out and after looking around smile with absolute mischief... as indeed a few brief moments later a sudden surge of chilly water would splash out onto the bed and the girl!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Thankfully the rogue wouldn't have to resort to such lengths as with a bit more persistence the busty girl sat up her large obs jiggling with he motion. Hair tussled and with blinking eyes the girl sat. Not recognizing or realizing who sat in front of her. Eyeing the nude figure Rikke could see no outward signs of abuse despite knowing the woman's likely origin. Besides being tired she didn't have any bruises or marks.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke kept a cheery cute smile and waved to the girl "Hey~ Sorry about the midnight visit." her smile would turn slightly more devilish "But I need your help."

No bruises, no bindings... and even the room itself was relatively homely and cozy. The girl certainly didn't seem entirely a slave or a captive at all! Which meant... could be that the girl was part of Jerichos crew or even potentially her being here was not exactly involunteery... Rikke would have to be careful around the girl, just incase she'd attempt to announce the unwanted rogues visit.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The girl cutely rubbed her eyes before getting up her totally nude body on display for the rogue. heading over she lit s small lamp. This illuminated her bright platinum blonde hair as the girl began to pull out some cloths to wear. "What do you need help with?" As the girl dressed before Rikke she noticed that she didn't wear a bra or panties. Slipping on a milk maids outfit with long white stockings and heeled black shoes. As she waited fore RIkke she began to comb her hair and apply her makeup.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke blushed subtly seeing the VERY er... gifted girl infront of her and would even glance away out of politeness, as she seemed to flatout get dressed "Wow.. I sort of expected you to be more freaked out." the girl confessed with clear surprise "You know, with me wandering into your room in the middle of the night." though when next the rogue turned to the figure she seemed to adorn little more than a rather skimpy white and light blue dress and long stockings! An outfit rather unbashedly modified to spur some very questionable thoughts upon seeing it!

"But to answer, I need to find the Lord of the Manors office." Rikke would nod "I've.. a message for him from Jericho." she'd smile "It's secret stuff, cue me going through your room." the rogue would add to her bluff!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
As the girl dressed she seemed still un-phased. "Why would I the boys downstairs come up here all the time for some fun." Once dressed the girl lead Rikke out into the hall just happy go lucky as could be. Looking out the door into the hall Rikke could see several doors likly leading to similar rooms. "We have to go downstairs the office is behind the bar. Leading her further the girl began to head down the stairs. This eventually opened up into a large lounge of sorts. Large stuffed animals covered the walls or stood on stands. a bear skin rug sat in front of a fireplace surrounded by overstuffled leather chairs. A single girl dressed in a similar manner as her guide worked the bar but was the only one present. She was almost as endowed as Rikke's guide and her dress was red instead of blue. With out a word she kept to her task as they headed behind the bar.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke sighed with some relief, as thankfully seemed the girl absolutely didn't doubt her words at all! Infact, she seemed supremely casual even about her invasion or sudden appearance to boot! "Er... Won't I stand out? Don't want anyone asking too many questions. Top secret stuff, remember?" the girl beamed the stranger a kind smile having already put away her blade or any notions of hostility. Though looking over her the guide seemed to only casually shrug and tipsily smile to her "Dunno."

That certainly far from useful... Yet even considering her rather wonderous measurements, the girl certainly doubted her chances adorning the working girls uniform! Seemed she'd need to try her luck as is! And thankfully, as the duo went out seemed Lady Luck once again favored her! As the halls proved to be blissfully, almost oddly empty as the duo proceeded onwards even up to passing by another one of the 'servant girls'... Albeit the rogue certainly felt her questions burn within her, the mask she adorned made it seem like she already knew of this operation! Well, she was bound to get her answers once they reached the office in question!

Albeit keeping herself as hidden as she could, the orange haired girl clad in the leather body-suit certainly stood out... yet thankfully there was noone to truly spot her all the way to bar "Strange. I thought there'd be more of the boys around." Rikke would be able to contain herself as she'd reference the subtle information her guide shared - afterall the girl mentioned there were some men downstairs that would come visit, but where were they now?!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Her guide paused a moment a finger to her lip. "I dunno. there should be tons of them tonight!" She stood a moment vacantly starring off into space before shrugging and moving on. She quickly lead Rikke to the office and pointed to the solid oak door. "There ya go sweetie!" and with that she left Rikke standing in front of it while she moved to the other girl and they started chatting amongest themselves. Inspecting the door Rikke found it sturdy and locked. Turning herhead to the girls she doubted either one of them had a key.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well then... she wasn't a thief once for nothing! Rikke carefully looked around and quickly checked her pockets, as well as the surrounding area for anything she could use to pick the lock! Would she find something, the rogue would pause to make sure neither of the servants girls saw her questionable actions and got to work!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Vapid giggles echoed behind her almost causing Rikke to miss the tell tall clink of her kit finding the sweet spot. With a little bit of a bump the door swung open. with a noticeable "REEEEEK!!!" The two girls looked over at that moment with Rikke standing there the door slightly ajar. "Oh hey that is not supposed to be open." The red dressed woman nodded and spoke "Ya no one but the boss goes in there!" Both girls rushed over and Rikke thought for a moment she might have to fight but instead they pushed it open further to peak inside.

Inside the room was faintly light from light pouring in from the door. A well worn desk and stuffed chair sat in the center of the room. A book self lined one wall and another writing desk the other, this one had a small less ornate chair at it.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
With a satisfying click, the door would subtly part! 'Bingo!' Rikke smiled mischieviously and giving one more subtle look back to the duo, would take a low breath and silently... silently open the--- 'CREEEEEEEK' ---door. A cold bead of sweat ran down the rogues face... all this blasted luxury this guy never bothered to buy oil for his door EVER! Obviously though the 'silent' opening quickly seemed to spur the duo of her guide and the servant girl to turn to the rogue, who'd smile sheepish and just as she was about to explain herself Rikke blinked as mere moments later all three of them would burst inside!

With the trio hitting the ground from their overzealous rush, Rikke would soon enough push herself off the lust red carpet nad look around to see the room itself! Thankfully seemed the resident was out! Dusting herself off the rogue would stand up and smile slyly, it was time to find some secret documents! Anything that would reveal what sort of money this place was built upon and who was in charge! "Right! Well you two probably shouldn't be in here. So~ look around and let me get to work." Rikke would wink to the duo "Top secret and fancy stuff."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The girls didn't seem to care as they looked around the office ignoring Rikke. Eventually the bimbo's would get bored and leave Rikke to search at her pleasure. It seemed that the desk was well organized and clean. Taking a look threw it she found several documents. Most of which seemed to be purchase agreements for the girls. Of note was a training school that all the girls seemed to come from. It was simply called the Academy and was located in the city of Hustamere. There was no clue on the paperwork as to which way this city was. Of other note was a member list for the club. It was fairly long consisting of about 20 names or so. Some of which where surprisingly woman. Most seemed local but one did stand out, as it had a note by its name. Lord Alaxander Merks. Next to his name was Lord J's man.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke sighed lightly as the duo left... They certainly weren't the brightest the girl had encountered, but both certainly were among the bustiest! Still finally alone in the office the girl smiled to herself slyly and got to work! Thankfully seemed whoever was in charge kept everything nice and neat, quickly allowing the rogue to skim the documents before she found a few that stood out!

Most seemed to be 'purchases', with various details about the girls from their 'trained personality' to their measurements, even up to certain skills that the rogue didn't even want to consider how they were measured! In other words, all of this was proof of trading in slavery! Yet this seemed to go a step beyond, even up to an 'Academy' for new girls training? One that seemed to be located in Hustamere? Rikkes eyes would narrow subtly as she smiled, before stashin away the details on this school along with a few 'receipts' for the girls!

Still not sated, the girl would continue her search as soon enough she seemed to find an 'Official Club listing' consisting of various names, among whom, if not all of them had titles! Lords, Duchesseses... yet one stood out! Lord Alaxander Merks aka Lord J's man! Interesting! If the girls assumption was correct 'Lord J' was a figure the girl certainly knew by now! Atleast by name... Taking the list, the rogue smiled and stashed it away, before continueing to see if there was anything else in the room...

Though this time her rogue senses would kick in, as she'd smile slyly and look for any potential secret stashes or safes! If such documents were so easy to find, just what would she find truly hidden in here!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Rikke didn't find a safe or any such hidden compartment. She did however find a small bag of coin. Lifting it she jingled it slightly, it weighted about 5 pounds. (51 denari). Other than that was more documentation about visits and club activities. Nothing of real importance or value. Outside the door the girls giggled vapidly. Resolving to leave Rikke made for the door only to be stopped by the two woman. "Ya know me and Dedria here just figured out that you've been naughty. And we can get in some big trouble." The girl in the red dress spoke so Becky and I decided that you need to make up for it." Rikke didn't much like the lust gleamed eyes of the duo as they moved forward. "Your kinda small in the boobs for us but thats okay their cute!"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A pouch of Denarii? Rikke puckered her lips subtly and looked both ways as if someone could even spot her in the room... yet one can never be too careful! With a mischievious smile, the girl would take the pouch and clip it to her belt... It wasn't stealing, she was just liberating the denarii from wicked hands! The girl would nod sagely to her own mussing, before continueing her search yet.. Either the safe was not here or particulary well hidden and the other documents around hardly provided anything new or substantial, meaning this will have to do! All that was left was just to slip out undetected and share her findings with the right people!

Yet... escaping out of the mansion would not quite go as smoothly as the rogue hoped, as just as she exited the office and closed the door behind, the girl now adorned with a triumphant smile was just about to pass by the duo--- only to note some VERY suspicious sparks in the servant girls eyes?! "Eh?" Rikke stopped her approach with a surprising blink as the duo seemed to turn to her with some curious accusations? "N-Naughty?" the girl smiled sheepishly and waved her hands infront of her "Don't be silly! Like I said, just dropped off a top-secret message and I'll be on my way!" she'd back up slowly, hoping her bluff would work... "S-SMALL?!" albeit the follow up comment certainly wouldn't be lost on her, as this was by far the first time anyone called her wonderous double D's 'small'! "I'll have you know they're just perfect." the girl stuck her tongue out cheekily with a smile, only for the lingering spark in the duos eyes to bring her back to the situation at hand "B-But as I said, I REALLY~ should be going now. So... I'll leave you two to your duties." the rogue took another step back, a cold bead of sweat rolling down her smiling face.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Combat!
Rikke lets them go first?/surprise attacks
OBB1 playful tease! Rikke takes 10 will damage
OBB2 same! Rikke takes 10 will damage

Both girls grinned before starting to lunge at Rikke. Surprised at the sudden groping hands touching her in all the right places, it would be easy to submit but the realziation of where she was kept the rogue from falling. It was hard though as both girls smell like flowers and their warm bodies where soft. Not to mention their other assests.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke blinked as seemingly without warning the duo lunged forward! Albeit the rogues instict was to draw her blade... there was hardly anyone to draw the blade against! No way was she going to draw blood or hurt these two, they were just innocent and strange bystanders "H-Hold--- Mmph?!" the girl attempted to raise her hands only for the girls first girl to lean against her hard! "I love your suit though!" she'd dash her hands directly beneath the girls armor via her exposed cleavage, before her friend finished the sandwich leaning up against Rikke from behind!

If only due to the girls pleasant smells and sheer softness, Rikke almost erupted in embarassment as she'd slip out right out! "Stop that!" the girl blushed and actually drew her blade, albeit turned it sideways! "I'm warning you!" albeit she'd not use her edge, a bit of spanking to keep the duo in line was in order!

[Rikke switches to Way of Water! (dodge)
[Rikke uses Blade dance on the first girl!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Slipping away the girls tried to close in on Rikke but in their heels the chances of catching her were slim. Of course her escape plan was up unless she just dashes out the door.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Having the clear upper hand in both speed and sheer agility, Rikke could only stick her tongue out cheekily as she'd head to the closest exit and rush out! She had what she needed now! The next step was delivering them to someone who could make good use of them... and the only figure that came to mind was not Emily, but actually the old man that judged her! Afterall, it seemed the strange entitty was indeed the highest authority in the city.... boy would he love this little list and information! The girl smiled to herself as she'd rush straight onwards and out of the manor!