Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

"Did she now? That silly girl. I think she was trying to tell you she only likes girls to touch her in that manner. I will have to have a serious talk with her about lying to you." Jolynn sighed as the girls continued to message her. Meanwhile the cat girl ontop of Sera began to stroke her cock against while another teased her femine folds.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"That little sneak... not that I really care mind you, I just remembered her telling me that the other day when me and June had sex for the first time," Sera said with a bit of a giggle of what Jolynn said she was going to have a talk with Pet.

Looking down at the catgirls in the here and now, Sera giggled at their playful touches on her lower body, as it felt quite good to say the least. "Mmm, you girls are really good at that. Feels really nice. Do you kitties like me?" Sera cooed at the catgirls playing with her now instead of actually massaging her.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh they like everyone Sera thats why I keep them here till they are done with their education." The catgirl blushed and nodded before suddenly mounting Sera's cock and leaning in to kiss her. This seemed to upset the other one who bit he sisters butt cauing her to yelp and buck on Sera's cock.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I can tell, considering the fact that Pet is so close to June whom she only just met a few days ago, and the fact that these ones here are all cuddly with me. Oh girls I love it, and I would say got to your hearts content, but we might be here all day I fear, but I've got plenty of stamina for at least the two of you to go a time or two each," Sera said to Jolynn then to the catgirls working on her as she turned to them, bursting out laughing as she let out a soft moan as the one bit the other on the butt that was riding her, the pleasure from her bucking her hips and the absurdity of it making her laugh at the same time as she moaned.

She returned the kiss to the one that kissed her though, gesturing to the other one to climb up top and mount her face, where she'd lick her soft tender folds and make her feel good too, not bothered at taking care of both of them.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Needing only permission the left out sister soon climbed up and positioned herself for Sera to tease her folds. Above her the two girls kissed and made out while one bucked and the other moaned at Sera's teasing. "Oh my I best let you all have fun or I will be late for my next meeting." Getting up Jolynn was soon dressed and heading out leaving the two girls attending her suddenly look to Sera. Seeing no opening the two began to make out with each outher.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Tasting the sweet nectar of the catgirl on her face, Sera slid her tongue between her lips to taste her deeper, her tongue working the catgirl as the other one rode her. When Jolynn spoke to her and mentioned heading on for her next meeting, Sera stopped licking for a moment and pulled away enough to look at her. "Mmm, call for me if you need me Jolynn, and remember, we'll figure this all out and bring prosperity to your fair home. It is my duty after all I suppose to bring peace to all and help safeguard it from evil. But for now I'll bring some joy to these wonderful catgirls here, because they all seem to like me quite a bit from what I've gathered so far," Sera told Jolynn before going back to the catgirl's pussy in front of her, sliding her tongue back inside and not stopping with her ministrations until she felt the catgirl convulse in ecstasy as her juices flowed out of her, where she'd lap it all up or as much as she could anyway before letting the other catgirl finish her off.

"Hmhm, girls I still have my hands you know. Might not be much, but it'll help keep you both warmed up until I can get around to you both. Who knows, I'm skilled with my hands, so you may get more than just warmed up. Just don't get on my wings okay girls, because they hurt when they get pulled on and stuff. But I'll let you girls take turns until you've all had one, and I'll even do your favorite positions too, just tell me what they are and I'll handle it," Sera told the two catgirls that had been attending to Jolynn when they started making out after seeing no opening on her, gesturing them over to either side of her where she'd begin rubbing and fingering their pussies while they did whatever else they wanted to really.

Sera would continue licking the one on her face while the other two got into position for her hands to get to work on them, letting the one riding her set their pace and bucking her hips when it would do the most pleasure for them both.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both the girls who tended to Jolynn stopped a moment and got a grin on their faces. Once moved to start licking Sera's currently unattended pussy while her sister grabed a toy from a closet and put it on. Mounting the other girl from behind she slowlyf fucked her while her sister burried her face in Sera's snatch. By now the cat girl riding Sera's cock was reaching her own limit as her bounces began to get erratic and freznied. It would be all to soon before she creamed herself on Sera's cock.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as the one catgirl buried her face between her legs and began licking her pussy, Sera let out a little squeal of pleasure into the crotch of the one that was riding her face while she ate her out. Feeling the one riding her dick nearing her limits, Sera decided to speed things along for her by thrusting her hips up to meet her frenzied bounces, choosing to remain infertile for now as she released her own cum into the catgirl's womb and filled it up to the brim. When she was done, Sera would pinch the butt of the one on her face to get her attention, gesturing to her to get off for now, where Sera would then help lay the one that had ridden her cock down to rest after that.

"Alright girls, who's next? And what's your favorite position hmm?" Sera asked the remaining three catgirls, taking the next one in her favorite position no matter what it was, her own libido keeping her ready to go as she stroked her length a few times before sliding inside of the next tight pussy that would try to milk it dry.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera hardly got a chance to offer her services to the girls before the one on her face mounted the offered shaft. She faced away from Sera riding like an expert guiding Sera's hands to her hips to help her get off.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Giggling as the catgirl that was on her face moved down to mount her now free dick, Sera just let her go, where she'd grasp her hips and help to bounce her up and down. "Oh yes, you girls are so voracious. Does matriarch Jolynn not let you girls have sex much?" Sera said to the catgirls, specifically to the one that she'd already finished with since she was the most likely to be coherent enough to answer her, though it was of course up to the catgirl if she wanted to answer.

Sera would continue bouncing the catgirl riding her now until she too got her sweet release, filling her to the brim with her seed that she was choosing to be infertile for the moment, again so she wouldn't just get everyone in the palace here pregnant. When that catgirl was finished, she'd bring up one of the other two to have their turn, letting them ride her to their hearts content now since they seemed to enjoy riding her and being on top and all.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The cat girl from before rested next to Sera licking her fingers free of any strya juices. "No Mistress its.. just mating season." She blushed as she rolled over to be petted. "We get pretty pent up sense males are not allowed in the palace."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see, poor things. Well while I'm here, I'll do what I can to help out. Though with so many of you I doubt I can do much," Sera told the one catgirl, continuing petting her for the time being while the other kept riding her.

Once the one riding her got hers and Sera popped as well and filled her with her seed, she'd switch to another of the remaining catgirls. When a fresh one of the catgirls mounted her, Sera would give as good as she did on the first two, bucking her hips up into her's just as she did the previous two, enjoying the sex that they all had with one another until she'd given each of the catgirls a nice big injection of her seed into their wombs, making sure to make it infertile with each one of them.

When they were done finally, Sera would continue laying there for a few minutes, letting the 4 catgirls cuddle up to her and cuddling back, resting until she'd calmed down enough to get cleaned up and her clothes back on, at which point she'd go find Jolynn to let her know they were done and her catgirls satisfied, telling Jolynn that they could summon any of her nobles whenever she was ready to, to just let her know so she could prepare too and help as she'd promised.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Getting cleaned up took much longer as the cat girls begged Sera for another round and to fill them with Kittens. Still the strong willed angel left the rather tempting offers and headed out. She soon found Jolynn looking over documents on the throne as a nervious looking clerk stood in the entrance hall. "Melony is it?"

"Y-yes your m-majesty."

"I know your employer cannot attened court due to his herditary condition." This seemed to bring a chuckle from the hidden area's "But if we are going to work together I insist that either you relax or we find someone else. I cannot have my wedding planner fidgeting as I look over documents. Despite what you have heard I don't enslave every pretty face I see. That only happens on wednesdays." Jolynn pulled the papers down waiting to see if the woman before her got the joke. It seemed the humor was lost on her as the girl fidgest even more under the direct stare. "Gods above and ancestors below help me." Jolynn put her hand to her forehead in frustration allowing Sera an opening if she wanted.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, how about we have some more fun later okay. For now I have to go to the matriarch and see how I can help her. In the meantime girls, get some rest, I'd say you could use it after our fun just now," Sera told the catgirls, petting them all while resting and recovering, but getting on up once she had recovered after her fun.

After cleaning up, Sera went on to find Jolynn, coming to the great hall again where she was looking over some sort of papers as a young woman stood nearby, looking extremely nervous about something. Stepping lightly about to get a bit closer, Sera listened to the two exchange words, leaning in when she got close enough to see what was on the papers. "What seems to be the trouble love?" Sera whispered in Jolynn's ear as she got close enough. "Also your kitties want me to give them all some kittens, but I refrained for now," she added in a whisper.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh actual kittens would be so cute." Jolynn looked to the girl and whispered to Sera some more. "I think she would look cute with ears and a tail as well." She laughed clearly it was a joke or at lest Sera hoped it was. Looking over the papers Sera saw note and designs for a cake and possible seating arrangements as well as some sample skectches of wedding gowns.

"Melony? Are you sure Mr. Franzio was correct in his measurments?" The girl nodded which caused Jolynn to sigh. "Must be the baby weight...."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, maybe... but she's fine just the way she is love, no need to scare her," Sera whispered back, unable to help but chuckle a bit.

After seeing what was on the papers, Sera now understood what was going on, where she waited for Jolynn to finish speaking again before doing anything else. Smiling as Jolynn sighed when the girl nodded in response to her question, Sera leaned in again and kissed her on the cheek. "Remember you told me earlier that you couldn't be stuck carrying the baby for too long. You've got to make some sacrifices, besides I know you're beautiful, so it doesn't really matter what you wear to me," Sera whispered to her, giving her a wink before taking her seat next to her, if there was a chair there of course, where she'd sit in on the rest of this meeting, wondering if Jolynn was gonig to call any of the nobles she'd mentioned earlier to speak with the two of them to secure all of their loyalties.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn blushed at the kiss before setting the papers down. "Very well Melony tell your boss I accept and to have the dress ready for final fitting in two days time." One of the guard brougth the papers back to Melony before she bowed and hurried left. "Now that we got a moment. I figured we could start the meetings tommrow as its a little short notice to start them this day." Sera didn't have a lot of time to respond before another looking noble appeared before the throne and bowed.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright then love, we'll handle that later then. For now I'll just sit in on the court session if that's alright. I've really got nothing better to do right now, that I can think of at least," Sera replied, sitting back and relaxing in her seat as she witnessed the every day doings of court in Jolynn's palace.

When the noble girl came out to speak with Jolynn, Sera wondered who she was and what she was here for as she bowed all politely, though Sera always tried to maintain a sense of readiness just in case so she wasn't taken by surprise by anything like how Rose and her sisters all tricked her when they first met.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For the most part court passed uneventfully. Alot of it was reports on lumber quatoas or status on crops. There was however one thing that stood out. A man was brought before Jolynn.

"Gavin the theif and rapiest. It seems you have finally been caught. Do you.."

"Spare me your queenship. I know what it means to be brought before the court. Especially this one. Cast your judgement and be done with it."

This caused Jolynn to frown her eyes darking noticibly. Even Sera sensed a spike of corruption in the woman but it quickly passed. "If you had paid proper respect to the law you might have been let go with a warning the first time you stole something. But to then rape the officer who questioned you.. well... its a pity that I do not belive in the death penlty....

"Ya know queenie I could find a better use for that pretty mouth." The man grined his vile nature apparent even to Sera.

With out warnign Jolynn stood up a flare of dark power surprising Sera. "WORM DO NOT INSULT ME!"

All around royal guards apperaed their armor glowing. Door opened in the back and Sera could hear people leaving in a rushed manner. A tug on her arm drew attention to one of Jolynns daughters. She looked nothing like Jolynn except the eyes which seemed to gaze at her mother in fear.

"My lady this way its for you own safety" Tugging with a surprising firm grip Sera was hauled out of the meeting. and the doors sealed. Dull thuds could be heard in the chamber.

Phobe is it the rage again.

"Aye Sister we have cleared the chamber except for the male.

This caused the other woman to pale. "Goddess have mercy."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera sat there with Jolynn the whole time court was in session, keeping a close eye on the doings of court just in case a time came where she might have to help out before leaving. She planned on coming back through here though, if only to check on her child with Jolynn and make sure the place was peaceful, and hadn't been overrun with the aliens. When the man was brought out though some time later into the session, Sera was curiously watching him, especially when they mentioned who and what he was.

Watching the scene playing out tensely, Sera prepared to get up and smack the man herself, but then she felt a small spike of corruption flow out of Jolynn, which frightened her much more than Jolynn's angry tone. When the man retorted and made his insult, Sera was getting up herself to deck him, not figuring Jolynn would do so herself and try to be civil about things, but when the dark power within Jolynn flared up, Sera took a step back from her as she got up, surprised immensely at this.

Looking at Jolynn with a thought that she might have to defend herself since it seemed Jolynn was going into an angry frenzy, Sera found herself reaching within herself to draw out her powers, but just before she did so she felt a tug on her arm as one of Jolynn's daughters pretty much dragged her out. She tried to pull away feebly, not really trying to get free so much as trying to get turned around to look at Jolynn. As soon as they were out the back doors of the great hall, Sera found herself shaken a good bit about this turn of events with Jolynn.

"So... what the hell just happened in there girls? Please tell me, I must know," Sera asked the daughters of Jolynn that had pulled her out of the great hall, giving a bit of a demanding look their way to know what was going on.