Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

It seemed four girls where brave enough to climb the vines after Sera and it was up to here if she thought she could handle them. In the back of her head that voice spoke again urging her to breed them. Still it was easy to ignore while she had her full wits about her. The choice was hers she could stay and risk other neko's getting brave to follow their sisters or flee.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing 4 of the catgirls braving the climb up after her, Sera smiled, the voice in the back of her head urging her to breed the 4 climbing up and all the rest of the ones there too... but the ones climbing up were the priority ones here the voice said, because they were the closest to her and all. She figured that the guards had everything else in hand at this point and decided to have herself some fun now that the greatest danger was gone from the area around her for the time being. She could easily resist the urge in the back of her head telling her to breed these 4 here, but she was a bit stressed after the running she'd done and wanted to relax a little. So she went over to the next door room that was empty and waved the 4 nekos climbing up over to her with a sultry wink, patiently waiting for them to get up to her and even helping to pull the 4 of them up and in before shutting the window behind them.

"Come on my little kitties, come on up to me and I'll make you four feel real good," Sera said, not loud really, but a couple of the ones climbing might hear her voice even if they probably wouldn't respond to her.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The first one up was a rather wirey cat girl with green hair and small breasts. Like before with the blue haired maid in her chamber this one grabbed ahold and wouldn't let go. Her tail wrapped around Sera's leg as she kissed the angel forcefully. The girls hands began to work at Sera's hips trying to free the now straining cock within. The voice in the back of her head seemed to cheer and urged Sera on making some comment about how he liked all girls even ones with itty bitty tities.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Catching the first one that hopped up through the window in her arms, Sera kissed her back when she leaned in and kissed her, enjoying their kiss as she glanced down to the side to see the others continued climbing up. Smiling a bit and finding the voice cheering her on rather amusing, Sera giggled as the catgirl's tail wrapped around her leg and she tried to pull Sera's robes off to get into her panties. "Oh wow, you're feisty aren't you hon, don't worry, Sera will make you feel real good," Sera cooed to the catgirl before kissing her again, staying standing there next to the window so she could reach over and close it once they catgirls were all inside, and then she'd let them usher her over to the bed where the fun would really begin.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The next girl threw was a silver haired beauty in a nighty. Her eyes gleamed red in the moonlight as she pulled herself up and threw the window with little help. This one moved right to Sera's right leg and pawed at her robes till the cock was free. Sear was quickly getting overwhelmed and she was starting to doubt her chances of making it to the bed. Taking a few struggling steps in that direction Sera managed to see a redheaded cat girl in light metal armor roll into the room from the window. Trying to greet this lady however was interrupped as the silver haired girl from before slipped her hot tight mouth around Sera's massive member.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera was about to reach over with one hand as she second catgirl climbed in through the window, but after seeing how easily she was able to climb up without help she just continued kissing the one she was holding in her arms. She couldn't suppress a giggle as her robes were shifted and pulled open enough for her member to flop free, which was already nearly fully erect and ready for action... this was going to be a long night Sera told herself... but a good one.

As the next one climbed in, this one having red hair and wearing some light armor of some sort, Sera was about to wink at her and call her on over to have fun with her and the others when she let out a soft gasp and subsequent moan as she felt her dick enveloped in the tight confines of the silver haired one's mouth. Deciding it best to not worry about getting to the bed just yet, Sera stopped where she was and was leaning back against the wall next to the window they were climbing in through and glancing out it to see how many more were climbing up if she could, and if that was all of them for now she would gently shut the window and then try to struggle her way over to the bed for them to all be more comfortable. She had a plan if there turned out to be just too many to handle here, but she was getting hornier and was wanting some relief, as the adrenaline from her running like she had been had built her up and she now needed some relief.

So she reached down and placed her right hand gently on the silver haired one's head and softly stroked her hair while kissing the one in her arms on the lips while at the same time gesturing the redhead on over with her left hand, urging her to join in on the fun.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Soon another girl made her way threw the window her eyes a deep amythist with matching hair. This girl seemed to have been sleeping and wore a nighty that was now stained with dirt. Almost trance like the girl moved up and began to lick Sera's left breast as the red head moved to the right. She was completely stuck now the girls wouldn't let her move an inch in any direction. The voice in her head seemed all to pelased with this. Soon with a prompting from the first neko the silver haird girl moved to start lapping at Sera's love box as her first cat lover moved to mount Sera's now massive and twitching cock.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Glancing over to the window again as the last of the 4 catgirls that were climbing up got inside, Sera couldn't help but smirk a bit as she noticed her come in. Completely surrounded now by the nekos, Sera just kind of tilted her head back slightly and enjoyed the attention they were giving her for a few moments. Soon enough though she shook herself out of her reverie and looked back to the window and decided to try and reach over to shut it back so no other catgirls tried to get in there easily if they smelled the scent of sex wafting out of there.

"Oh girls, come on, let me at least get to the bed first so we can all be comfortable... then I'll fuck you all silly until you can't move and you're all definitely carrying my children. Pretty please girls," Sera said to the team of catgirls that were pretty much raping her at this point... though she didn't care that they were.

If they still wouldn't release her, Sera would start to shrug out of her robes, hoping they got the idea that she was trying to get naked to make their fun easier to have, though as crazed as they seemed to be at the moment she wasn't sure they would get the hint. She would wait for a few moments until right before the first of the 4 got the tip of her cock pressing against her flower to thrust it inside and if they still weren't listening to her Sera would take action and try to summon her cold winds to push them all and back so she could then shut the window and lock the door before jumping into the bed and before they could catch her, winking at them and waving them over to her... if she could manage to manipulate her powers to do this without hurting the catgirls that is... because she knew it wasn't their fault and didn't want to hurt them.

(If they won't let her shut the window and stuff, she'll use the Rimewind Blast power if she can do it where its non damaging and only pushes them back, spending 6 EP to do so... if it will damage them no matter what then she won't use it though.)

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera couldn't bring herself to do it. Besides the number of girls trying to please her would hinder any such use. Still if anything she managed to close the window before the first girl settled on her cock. This seemed to take some of the fight out the remaining girls as they suddenly moved to please each other while the first of them got bred. Free to move with the excpetion of the neko trying to bounce on her cock Sera could make it to the bed if she wanted.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Unable to bring herself to use her powers because she simply couldn't focus enough to keep from hurting them all, Sera simply let herself be mounted, giving a soft little whine as she felt herself being enveloped in the green haired catgirl's very tight pussy. The other three did release her though thankfully and gave her the time to shut the window at least, so that was good, as it would prevent any others from getting in there easily... though considering how easily they seemed to be able to sense her, Sera doubted these four would be the only ones to come into the room they were in. But that didn't matter, what mattered now was filling all of them up and making their bellies swell with her seed.

"Girls... I know you can hear me. Come, let's get on the bed okay... it'll be much more comfortable for us all, and why don't one of you go over and make sure that door isn't locked alright, I don't want any of your kin to smash it open to get in here when they can just open it, and I don't mind breeding dozens of you so long as you let me rest a bit when I need it, and since we're in an out of the way place we'll have no disturbances to stop us," Sera said to the other three that were playing with each other at the moment, holding the green haired one up with her left arm while glancing down to the trio and gently petting them all and urging them over to the bed or to follow her to it. "As soon as I'm done with her I'll give each of you some good loving. Or I can just lay down and let you four all love on me all you want," she added, making a couple of suggestions as to what they could do as she walked towards the bed.

Sera however would go past the bed and to the door while carrying the green haired catgirl in her arms if none of the other three went and made sure the door was unlocked, where Sera would unlock it and open it and leave a tiny crack... feeling a thrill run up her spine at being caught by yet more of the catgirls that might be passing through and having to breed them too. Sure she was an angel, but she was an angel of Glissa and she was horny as hell and couldn't help herself anymore, as the revelry was just beginning with the catgirls around her, and there would definitely be more she was certain. Besides it was keeping the catgirls from hurting each other or anyone else if they could find her easier... she just didn't think she could handle as many as were out in the courtyard outside.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The green haired neko moaned a little as Sera moved about but seemed she was getting annoyed with her realtive inactivity of her partner. Biting Sera on the shoulder the girl tried to bounce up and down on the cock but given the realative positon of the duo all she managed was to grind the memeber in her tight snatch. Her partner was getting frisky and would soon start to take action if Sera didn't get to work.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ow... hey... I'm getting to you. I'm horny as hell too and I'm going to give it to you good, just be patient alright," Sera cooed to the catgirl in her arms after giving a little yelp when she was bitten.

Sera carried the catgirl back over to the bed once she'd fixed the door how she wanted and whatnot, giving her a little bounce or two along the way to keep her from biting her again. Once back to the bed, Sera lifted her companion up and climbed up on the bed, then lay her down underneath her in the missionary position where she began thrusting in and out, taking the girl as she gestured the other ones over to join them on the bed again. Sera knew that they all wanted a turn with her, and she was riled up after all the running earlier, so she had plenty to give them if the wanted it that badly.

"You want my baby sweetie? Get ready then, because when I cum... you'll have it, probably," Sera asked the neko she was taking at the moment, leaning down to kiss her deeply on the lips before pulling back and letting her answer, if she wanted to or could. Her meat was throbbing already, preparing for release as her testes began clenching in anticipation of what was to come... which was her actually.

Within a minute after asking the neko what she did, Sera would tense up as she buried her cock as deep as it would go without hurting the neko under her, where she unleashed torrents of her seed directly into the womb of her lover. She didn't choose to be infertile or fertile either one, just letting fate decide for her if she would get her pregnant as she pulled the catgirl's left leg up with her right arm as she pressed in deeper to make sure every drop reached its destination, the catgirl's womb. As soon as her cock and balls had been drained of their seed by this horny little catgirl, Sera pulled out and watched her seed leaking from the now well used pussy, licking her lips hungrily as she did, wanting to slide right back inside and go again. She refrained from that though and rolled over onto her back, allowing the other three to see her still fully erect cock.

"Whoever gets over here and on top first gets it next girls," Sera called to the others with a smile on her face as she wiggled her hips to make her length wobble back and forth enticingly.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera's words brought a scramble to the bed as each neko tried to be the first to mount her. In the end it was the lightly armored girl who proved superior in strength. Tossing her armor aside the girl got to work immidiatly her tiny breasts jiggling under her actions.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As the armored catgirl stripped her armor off and managed to get the top position there in her lap, Sera smiled and giggled at her new lover who happily impaled herself upon her cock. "Oh wow, you're really tight love. I hope you don't mind being a mother... b-but if you do, then I'll refrain from giving you a child," Sera panted to the redhead catgirl as she let her new lover set the pace for this round.

Sera would lay back and allow the redhead to ride her until she felt her length beginning to twitch in anticipation of climax, at which point she'd raise up to a sitting position before she spurted her load. She'd wrap her arms around the redhead's waist and flip her over onto her back, where she pounded into her at a quick pace until she bottomed out and hilted inside of her and exploded, filling her womb with her seed. "Y-Yes... gods yes... that feels so good," Sera cried as she spurted her seed, again allowing fate to decide and not choosing one way or the other whether it was fertile or not... though again she would keep her naturally dominant genes from making it an angel child just like with the previous one.

Once she'd finished unloading her seed into the redhead neko, Sera pulled out and repeated the previous thing she'd done when she finished with the first, laying over on her back and wiggling her hips enticingly for the other two to see as her still rock hard cock wobbled back and forth for them to see as she gestured for the next one of them to mount her.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The next girl was the silver haired beauty and she wasn't alone the amathyst haired one eased her onto the cock as they kissed offering her petals to Sera as the silver neko eased herself down. Sera felt the girls hyman tear as she took the virginal neko. With the two kissing the silver haird girl began to bounce incouraged by her friend. Sadly her enduraced didn't seem up to par with the other girls as she soon cried out as she creamed herself on Sera's rod. At that moment she looked done unable to continue but the voice in Sera's head called out for the angel to breed her and fill her with seed!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Giggling a bit as both of the last ones got atop her, the silver haired catgirl down low and the amethyst haired one settling down up top with her pussy right in Sera's face as she helped the other get ready to sink down onto Sera's pole. Sera leaned forward at the offered flower and began licking it, making sure that she made her feel just as good as she was feeling right now. As soon as the silver haired one thrust her hips down, Sera felt the hymen of the silver haired tear as she came down onto her rod.

"Oh you poor thing, you didn't need to do that. You're so brave," Sera said to the silver haired one, pulling her head back to do so.

When the poor thing climaxed before Sera or even the amethyst haired one did and looked exhausted and unable to keep going, Sera felt sorry for her and gave a light little pinch to the amethyst haired one's butt to get her to move. Sera then raised up and pulled the silver haired one over and gently lay her down on the bed and kissed her deeply, caressing her cheek as she did to make her feel good. Then she gently began thrusting again, the voice in her head telling her to breed her good and show her the joys of sex and motherhood. "It's okay love, I'll do the work, you just enjoy the pleasure okay... and tell me if you need to rest or if it hurts alright," Sera whispered in her ear just before she began moaning as she went.

Sera wouldn't go roughly no matter what the voice said, resisting that and simply going at her own slower pace so as not to hurt the poor catgirl. When she felt her cock trembling she smiled down at the silver haired catgirl and bit her bottom lip lightly as she ramped up the pace a little bit, making sure she was poking against the entrance to the catgirl's womb in preparation for release so it all went where it was supposed to go. "Do you want a child love? Please tell me okay, and I'll make sure you do or don't. You've just truly become a woman, I don't want to make you a mother before you're able to enjoy life unless you're okay with that. I can choose to become infertile or much more fertile than normal... or we can simply leave it to fate to decide," Sera asked the silver haired catgirl, slowing her speed enough for the poor thing to catch her breath and speak. Her answer would decide where and how Sera would cum and if it was fertile or infertile, or simply left to fate, the young angel trying to resist the voice and its orders of breeding without thinking.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sadly the silver haired neko couldn't respond between her moans and gasps. Clearly she wanted this or at lest felt compelled to do so. No doubt if she could give an answer it would be yes. What Sera would do was up to her but as the neko creamed herself again she felt her testies churn ready to eplode a potent payload into the girl. What ever she did she would soon be mounted by the amythist haired girl who would not take no for an answer.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh you poor thing... very well then, I'll make you feel wonderful okay. I'm about to cum too," Sera cooed in the silver haired one's ear, feeling her testes about to explode and her rod to spurt her seed.

Soon enough, Sera let loose, unable to resist the pleasure any longer as she exploded before she could pull out, where she decided to hilt herself instead as she did so and let her body go limp atop her catgirl lover until her cock was drained dry for this round. As she finished and lay there for a moment to recover, Sera leaned in and kissed the silver haired one on the lips, letting her tongue swirl around inside her mouth to wrestle with her tongue a bit until she slid her still throbbing and fully erect length out and flopped over onto her back to recover for a moment.

However she didn't have much a reprieve from sex as she recovered, as the amethyst haired neko mounted her within moments of recovering a little bit. "Oh gods... that feels so good love. Ride me good and hard," Sera cooed to the amethyst haired catgirl as she felt her dick slide inside of her tight flower, deciding to let this one take the least since she seemed so... excited and full of energy, and when she was finally brought to climax, a loud lewd squeal escaped her lips for all close enough to hear.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed the last girl seemed full of energy as she rode Sera's impressive tool hard. So hard infact the force of the thrusts nearly knocked the wind out of Sera. Clearly this girl knew a few things and now that Sera could see her full on the signs where all over her. Large bountiful breasts streched the nighty she was wearing to its limit. Threw it she could see small bar pericings and could feel another slide along her cock. It wasn't long before the girl had Sera cum and would bring her to climax twice more before she herself submitted. Rolling off the girl Sera took a breath only to have the green haired girl mount her again. It seemed Sera would be in for a long night......

Several hours later as the sun begins to rise.

Waking up Sera felt sore. Looking down she was completely naked and covered in dried cum. Her usually firm cock lay limp and her she could see brusies forming on her hips. Looking about ten neko's lay scattered around the room which was a mess. Each girl however seemed to have a swollen belly with the exception of the amthist girl from last night. Sitting up Sera heard the small thunk of something hitting the floor. Looking there the three statues she touched where present.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh yes... yes love... fuck me harder. Make me your breeder girls... I'm willing, I'll give you all the good loving you'll ever want," Sera panted to the amethyst haired catgirl as she rode her, her cock already throbbing greatly inside her pussy, the force of the bouncing knocking the wind out of her just about each time she went.

This amethyst haired neko was very skilled in the sexual arts, that much was obvious from just how she was shaking her hips as she rode Sera. It became even more obvious when Sera felt her dick and the rest of her body tense in climax while the catgirl kept riding her hard and fast, not even giving her a chance to catch her breath and going right on. She was soon driven to another powerful climax within about 5 minutes or so after that, her body shuddering as she squealed again for all to hear. Then for the third time she was brought to another powerful climax by the amethyst haired catgirl who finally came with her, with Sera this time choosing to make herself fertile for this catgirl, because she was magnificent and deserved a reward for how good she made her feel, though she wouldn't give up any of her angelic genes unless she was certain that that child would be safe and she could leave her with someone while she was away.

As she lay there for a few moments recovering, Sera began to raise up so she could leave the four catgirls in peace as they slept blissfully, where she planned on seeing if she could find another trio or so of catgirls that were wandering about whom she could let take turns on her. She was stopped short though as the green haired one from before remounted her still amazingly hard and incredibly sensitive cock. At this Sera fell back onto the bed and gave in to them completely and had no more thoughts of trying to leave and find others, simply allowing them to continue taking turns on her, and realizing she might have made a mistake in leaving the door open now, though at the time it had seemed like a good idea, giving her the thrill of being seen by yet more nekos while she was having sex with the four that were with her now. "Oh to hell with it though... it feels too good to not want this," she mumbled to herself as the green haired one started going at her real good and hard.

After a short while, when the amethyst haired one got her turn again, Sera's poor abused cock had started to soften up a bit, but the experienced neko kept her from it by sliding a finger up her ass and massaging her prostate firmly and forcing her to harden back up completely, where she began riding her hard and fast again just like before. She forced Sera to cum twice before cumming herself, again massaging Sera's prostate with a finger or two in the young angel's ass, which felt incredible but was not actually a good thing as the door which she'd left cracked open slightly was opened the rest of the way as another half a dozen catgirls joined the party and shut the door behind them to keep her all to themselves.

Sera raised up as they made their way over to the bed, where she then stroked herself a few times and figured she might as well try to enjoy tonight as much as she could as she grabbed the nearest of the new nekos which turned out to be a brunette with breasts a size under the amethyst haired one, and she pulled her over into her lap. Once there, Sera rolled her over onto her hands and knees and slapped her hard cock against the brunette catgirl's ass a few times, sliding it up between them and hotdogging her a few times before rearing back and plowing into her sopping wet pussy where she began thrusting with wild abandon as she reached around in front of her to grope and massage her breasts as she went. Sera was really fired up again now and couldn't hold herself back and only kept going harder and faster until she was hilting inside the brunette with every thrust and soon enough she bottomed out again. Hilting inside of the brunette one last time, Sera got a handful of her hair with her left hand and with her right she held onto her hips as she pressed her head down onto the pillows as she injected that tight pussy with her seed, her testes throbbing with how much cum they'd produced for these lovely catgirls.

When she was done with her, Sera didn't even have time to rest before another redhead jumped into her arms and nearly knocked her down before Sera laid her down onto her back and took her like a maiden her poor dick so sensitive now that she was finding it tough to hold out against the orgasmic onslaught she was being forced to endure, and even though she could try to escape, she doubted that she'd be able to do so without hurting any of these lovely nekos, and that was something she refused to do when it was her own fault that she was in this predicament. So instead she decided that she'd enjoy herself and make them all feel great in the process and bring more life to the world to make it a better place and to hopefully make this town stronger with which to combat the aliens and other evils should they come this way.

"You girls aren't... g-going to let me leave until you've... d-drained my poor balls dry are you? Or will you even... l-let me go period?" Sera asked to any of them that would answer her as she pounded into the new redhead's tight pussy, her large testes slapping against her ass with a small jolt of pleasure and pain mixed together as those sensitive swollen cum factories slapped against her lover with every thrust.

Cumming once more as she hilted inside of this redhead, Sera's body started to go limp with exhaustion and her poor cock was starting to soften again, but she was saved... or forced to endure more rather as the amethyst haired one again slipped a finger into Sera's ass and forced her to full mast again as she pulled out of the second redhead, her cock dripping with her own seed and the juices of several girls mixed together. She went for the next catgirl who she maneuvered down onto her hands and knees in front of her, this one being a blue haired one with average sized breasts that Sera knew would be swollen with milk soon enough after her seed took. As she began plowing the new neko, Sera felt a hand grasp her swollen cum filled testes and give them a firm but soft squeeze which nearly sent her into orbit as her eyes went wide and blank for a few moments and a loud lewd squeal escaped her lips as she felt her member spurt her load prematurely as she'd been very ill prepared for that. This didn't deter her though and she began thrusting again as the hand began massaging her large orbs and causing them to churn more and produce yet more seed for them to drain from her, but she didn't care anymore... they could have all of the cum she could ever produce ever and she wouldn't mind, because they were all just so magnificent and there were so many of them that she'd always had a fresh pussy to bury her cock in and fill with her seed.

As she continued knocking away with wild abandon once more, Sera felt another hand touch her, this one cupping over her own pussy before a couple of fingers delved into her. As this happened, Sera noticed the amethyst haired crawling under her where she began licking the underside of her cock as it slid in and out of the blue haired neko's pussy and sucking on her testes as she massaged them, the young angel finally realizing that she was the culprit before that squeezed them. This brought her even more pleasure than the squeezing and she nearly fainted from how good it felt, especially when another pair of hands joined in and groped her ass from either side and a finger from both hands slid into her ass while the 2 respective catgirls the hands belonged to latched onto her breasts and began suckling on her nipples and licking all over her breasts.

Getting teamed up on by so many at one time, Sera couldn't hold out for long with her whole body receiving pleasure just about and soon enough she exploded inside the blue haired one's pussy and simply kept on knocking away happily until her member was left throbbing and aching as the catgirls all worked together and gently pulled her back, where her cock popped free of its prison that was that tight pussy and right into the amethyst haired one's mouth who sucked on it for a few seconds before Sera was laid down, her head swooning a bit as her body was beginning to give into exhaustion while another of the new catgirls mounted her and began bouncing while the rest toyed with her in some fashion or another. She lay there underneath the mass of catgirls, her body too tired to take the lead now as they continued taking turns with her until each of them had been filled with her seed at least once, with Sera choosing to be fertile for the rest of the night without making her genes the dominant ones.

Near fainting when they were finally all done riding her poor abused cock, which was very raw and so incredibly sensitive that she could barely even stand for anything to touch it, Sera glanced down as the amethyst haired one began licking her dick and testes clean of her seed and their combined juices. She moaned softly as this happened and as she was deepthroated by the amethyst haired one she came one last time, this one knocking her out as she finished up, her body sore... but damn was it a good sore.

Waking the next morning, Sera opened her eyes and glanced to her left and right at a couple of the catgirls on either side of her who were using her wings as blankets which made her smile softly. She then looked down at her body as she raised her head slightly only to groan from how sore she was. She noticed though all of the dried cum that coated her body, but she didn't mind since they'd all had so much fun and felt so good. Her poor cock was completely flaccid amazingly, which was actually a first when waking up in the morning, or at least it'd been a long time since she last woke with it like that. The bruises on her hips she noticed only after a few moments when she looked the rest of her body over as best she could, though despite the soreness from said bruises she couldn't help but smile happily as she remembered the night before.

"Mmm, that felt great, and... oh yeah those statue things I almost forgot," Sera mumbled to herself as she heard the little statues fall to the floor after raising up to look over the bed at them. "I'd best get those before one of the nekos grabs them, and put them up where they'll be safe until I can take them back to Jolynn," she them mumbled softly as she tried to get up and off the bed, carefully climbing across the more than likely now pregnant catgirls so she didn't hurt their rounded bellies.

When she got off the bed, Sera nearly reached down with only her bare hands to grab the little statuettes, which would have been very bad as she was in a room with 10 different catgirls who were just horny as hell the night before and would be equally as horny should she grab the things again. Thinking quickly, Sera pulled the edge of the bed's blanket over and picked the things up one at a time and slipped them into the pockets of her robes for safe keeping, though she could only hope that she didn't trip and the things fall out of her pockets else she'd be in real trouble. She also did as Jolynn had told her the night before with the bra thing that she'd been wearing and imagined the bra there to take off, having been too out of it the night before to do so, and she could only hope that the effects weren't permanent from keeping it on too long, but she was confident that she hadn't worn it long enough for that... but if she did... well then she'd simply have to deal with it she guessed.

After getting the things put away, including the bra which she'd also slip into the pockets of her robes, Sera would gently wake the amethyst haired neko who didn't seem to be pregnant, or at least she'd gotten her belly drained of Sera's seed through the night sometime. "Hey... are you okay love? You were really good last night, and you really drained me dry, drier than anyone's drained me in quite a while, even more so than the matriarch did a few days ago," Sera whispered to the amethyst haired catgirl, leaning in and kissing her deeply on the lips, before pulling back and showing the neko how limp her cock was thanks to her and the rest.

OOC:
I wrote out a bit more than I intended on, but gave the smut scene a bit of flavor if that's alright. Also I added the flaw Fetish: Catgirls, and another instance of sensitive to Sera's character sheet. I mean after all that I think she'd definitely end up with them honestly, possibly more if you think she should end up with another 1 or 2 flaws or extra instances of some she's already got.