Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

June's ears perked a little at the kiss her new tail brushing against Sera's leg. Moving to Crissa she kissed her as well tasting June on her lips. At the look Ivy just shrugged slightly and grinned, clearly she was the instigator. At her question her two human lovers moved up to her. Crissa far used to such action quickly took hold of Sera's cock which had started to stiffen the moment she entered the room. "Like this June. No need to be shy." Moving her hand up and down the rapidly hardening shaft soon brought results and a curious June to the front. Using her free hand Crissa took on of June's and placed it on the cock. "Just follow my lead." Hesitent as always June began slowly receiving instructions from Crissa. Meanwhile Ivy moved around to the back of Sera and forced her into a reclined position where she began to tease Sera's breasts. Resting on Ivy's own ample bust Sera had a great view of her two servents pleasing her.
    sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Feeling June's tail brush up her leg, Sera giggled ticklishly as she broke her kiss with June and went on to kiss Crissa, who's lips tasted of June's delicious juices. Moving to sit down as Crissa took hold of her member, Sera sighed softly as June joined her and they both began stroking her member together, which felt extremely good to say the least. Sera was about to lean forward to and brush her hands through their hair, but Ivy moved up behind her and forced her to lean back against her ample bosom as her own breasts were teased by Ivy.

"Mmm yes, you three are amazing, and you even caught yourselves an angel. Gods watching you two play with me down there is making me so horny, especially while Ivy is teasing my breasts," Sera said, licking her lips as the lust began building inside of her and her instincts to mate started taking over. She was eager to see what the three would do with her now that they had caught her in their web between the three of them, her cock already fully erect and throbbing, ready for action, which the two that were handling the impressive member would be able to easily tell.
      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
      Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Ivy leaned in and kissed her neck as her hands massaged Sera's breasts. Her actions where slow and diliberate. Meanwhile Crissa reached down and grouped her own sex leaving June to stroke Sera alone. That didn't last for long as her hand damp with her own juices began to stroke the prick once more. Instructing June to do the same both girls soon had her sex glistening. Ivy meanwhile had switched to the otehr side of Sera's neck while her fingers began to tug on the angels nipples.
        sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Cooing softly at Ivy's massaging her breasts while the other two did their work down below, Sera laid her head back on Ivy's shoulder and really jut kind of let them go at her for now, feeling too pleasant to stop them. Watching Crissa and then June both finger themselves a little bit to get their fingers glistening with their juices which they then used to lube her up real nice made Sera's prick throb a bit, eager for some more action with the two. When Ivy switched sides as she began pinching and tugging on her nipples, Sera let out a gasp and a moan as Ivy kissed her neck, the horny angel leaning back into Ivy's embrace further.

"Come on already you three, you've got me all riled up and all, now do me and stop teasing me... please," Sera whined at the three of them as they continued teasing her, wanting them to do more.

If they didn't go further and merely continued teasing her pretty much, Sera would whine some more, and if they kept doing it even then she would get tired of them doing so and would make to raise up to take matters into her own hands unless Ivy held her back as the other two kept her pushed back against Ivy, laying June down on the bed on her hands and knees to plow her from behind if they didn't stop her from doing so, which would let the other two do whatever they wanted to pretty much to her.
          Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
          Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Crissa smiled at Sera's plight before moving to take the massive member into her mouth. "June start licking and pleasing the mistress wiht your fingers" Smileing Crissa teased the very tip of Sera's cock licking and teasing the senstive tip with her tongue. June meanwhile started to lick up and down the shaft of the cock while a free hand moved to tease her delicate folds with her fingers. "Ohh good just as I taught them. Very good girls." Ivy sounded all to pleased with her self. It was then Sera felt a large round object snake its way between Ivy and herself only to stop and probe at her darker hole.
            sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Mmm yeah, start licking me too June... gods you're going to make me cum so fast doing that together girls," Sera panted to Crissa and June as they moved in and started sucking and licking her length, and when June's hand slid further down beneath her testes and began rubbing her pussy, Sera squealed softly.

Glancing over her shoulder as Ivy spoke in a very pleased tone, Sera felt what she could only assume was Ivy's conjured dick or her tail snaking its way up between her asscheeks, where it began probing at her pucker. "Ivy... is that your tail or something... larger?" Sera asked in a lust filled tone, not moving to stop it from happening, mostly because it all just felt too good to try and stop them all from going.

Regardless of if Ivy answered or not, Sera leaned back against her and relaxed, letting them do their work on her and not struggling to get free or complaining any, unless they moved her into an uncomfortable positions or unless June or Crissa one of the two bumped her testes a bit too hard.

Spoiler

Comment

"I wish that was this flexable. Your just gonna have to settle for tail." As she spoke the last word the tail pushed in with a pop causing her to have a tiny orgasam. Crissa gasped in suprise before grinning and pulling June up. "Your turn hun. Just as we showed you kay." Acting on some previous instruction June stopped teasing Sera's damp lips and took firm hold of Sera's cock. Sliding her tongue up the long shaft June stopped at the tip licking it and tasteing the precum before taking the member into her mouth. Crissa meanwhile took over for June though she focused on penitrating Sera's pussy with her fingers while sucking on her balls.
                sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Heh, I'll bet you wish it was a tentacle dick don't you," Sera said accusingly at Ivy, a smirk on her lips as she glanced back at Ivy.

When Ivy thrust her tail into Sera's tight ass, the young angel tilted her head back and let out a soft passionate cry as a smaller spurt of her seed came out of her dick and into Crissa's mouth. Sera watched June and Crissa switch places, licking her lips hungrily as she ran her tongue up her length, the sight of which only riled her up that much more because of June's inexperience with such things. Watching Crissa pick up where June left off and even going so far as to suck on her tender and sensitive testes, Sera could only let out a soft coo of excitement, reaching over and brushing her hand through Crissa's hair and using her other to do the same to June as they went at her big juicy cock like they were.

"Oh yes June, just like that... you too Crissa. Gods yes I'm gonna cum soon... my cock is on fire right now," Sera panted to June and Crissa while brushing her fingers through their hair whilst they pretty much worshiped her cock for her, and with Ivy probing her tight pucker Sera had little to no defense against their sexual advances... not that she intended on wanting to stop them or anything that is.

Sera would let them go at her until she couldn't hold her climax back any longer, unleashing torrents of her seed out and into June's eager young mouth, and likely on her face some too along with Crissa's. She idly wondered just how much they had taught June about giving a blowjob and all, curious if they had told her any of the little tips and tricks for preventing Sera from cumming until they wanted her to and things like that.

Spoiler

Comment

Ivy contuinued to prob Sera's anus the tight oriface slowly giving way but still resisiting the intruder causing Ivy to grunt with effort. Meanwhile June began to go down on Sera's cock her lips making a tight seal around the massive tool streching her mouth to its limits. Twerking her nipples Ivy kissed Sera where ever her lips could find purchase. Crissa meanwhile ramped up her efforts of sucking and licking Sera's senstive and swelling balls while her fingers rapidly plunder the angel's depths. Soon it would happen soon no telling when Sera would burst but it would be soon.
                    sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera moaned and squealed, bucking her hips a bit with every thrust of Ivy's tail into her ass whilst June and Crissa managed her front and teased her there. She felt her testes swell a bit with her seed, preparing to seed June's sexy mouth as Crissa licked and sucked on them, the feeling of which was amazing thanks to how sensitive they were. She could feel her shaft trembling and readying for release, nearly there to her peak, but not just quite there yet. Sera needed one last little push to go over the edge she knew, so she leaned back and kissed Ivy while grabbing the back of June's head and moving her along her length a little faster, but not so fast that she couldn't breathe or anything.

"Mmm, just a little more and I'll cum girls... just a little more. So close," Sera panted to the three of them, her chest heaving and making her breasts jiggle deliciously as Ivy teased them.

Spoiler

Comment

Moving June's head a little faster made her that much closer and as she bucked she forced June to deep throat her massive prick causing June's throat to spasam at the intruder. That sensation proved more than enough as the first load of sperm shot directly into June's stomach causing her to back off sudenly. This only caused June to get hit directly in the face from the secound jet of sperm. Sitting their stunned at that June was in perfect position for the third jet of sperm to paint her chest with its sticky payload. Crissa meanwhile saw June's state and moved quickly between her and Sera letting the fourth jet hit her in the back and dribble down to her ass.

"Good job June you did well." Still stunned she didn't resist as Crissa began to lick the spunk off her face. Meanwhile Ivy held Sera tight riding out the spasam with her till they subsided. "Phew Sera.. that seems alot more than usual."
                        sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Soon enough with her moving June's head a bit faster, Sera was able to push herself over the edge, where she exploded in June's mouth. After the first spurt from Sera, June pulled away, where the second shot caught her square in the face and the third splattered onto her chest. Crissa moved in front of her though and the fourth blast hit her on the small of her back, where it ran down between her asscheeks, the sight of which kept Sera hard and ready for more. When she saw Crissa start kissing and licking June's face Sera felt riled up even more for some reason.

"Y-Yeah it does... I don't know why, but now I feel even harder than I was girls. That was great June, you're really good at that you know," Sera said to Ivy and then June, complimenting the young human girl for her efforts on giving her that blowjob.

Spoiler

Comment

"Harder than before?" Crissa leand back and looked at the still throbbing memeber Lifting herself slightly and using one hand she guided Sera's cock into her hot pussy. "Ohhhh ummmmmm" biting her lip she pulled June closer and started to kiss her letting Sera's own insticts take hold. "My my your so lucky Sera. Crissa is as skilled as some courtisans and just as insatable." Once more Ivy began to pump into Sera trying to get into rythme with Sera's own action.
                            sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Y-Yeah, I think it's even harder than before, just watching you and June like that," Sera said, watching as Crissa maneuvered around and lowered herself down upon Sera's throbbing dick.

As she entered Crissa's tight pussy, Sera felt her warmth envelope her and let out a low moan as Ivy thrust her tail up into her rear again. The sight of June and Crissa kissing was too much for her and Sera's hands moved to Crissa's hips and began bouncing her up and down. Biting her bottom lip, Sera watched the two kiss, her own lips hungry for a kiss from one of them as she bounced Crissa.

"I... I know Ivy, you don't have to tell me... I can feel it," Sera panted when Ivy mentioned Crissa being insatiable and as good as some courtesans.

Sera bounced Crissa up and down, thrusting up into Crissa on the downwards bounces, which made her own ass bounce and caused Ivy's tail to go deeper. She moaned and squealed a lot as they went at it, her next climax soon closing in on her as her member throbbed and ached to spurt her seed out and into. When her next climax shot through her, Sera would pull Crissa down tight against her, burying her dick inside of her to the hilt as she spurted everything out into her.

"Y-Yes... f-feels so good to cum inside you Crissa," Sera squealed out as she hit her peak inside of Crissa, then she let go and lay back against Ivy to recover from her climax as Crissa and June probably switched out, though that was up to them of course and while Sera was still hard and ready for more, she wouldn't press for more if they were all done for now.

Spoiler

Comment

Rolls
                                Spoiler

As Sera burst once more she felt Crissa contract as she to met an orgasmic peak arching her back and crying out. As she panted a moment Crissa gingerly got off the cock stroking it loveingly. This also treated Sera to the site of her spunk oozing out of the girl. "Your turn June make your sempi proud." Guiding the still startled June Crissa guided the unsure but nonresisting girl onto the still twitching member. Sliding down Sera felt June's tightness grip her almost hungerly. "Yep feel it enjoy it let it fill you out before you start." Meanwhile Ivy reached her own peak and creamed into Sera's ass stoping her other teases and resting a moment.
                                sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Working...
                                X