Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

The guard blushed and quickly turned to heel and left leaveing June gasping as Sera slowly fucked her. Crissa meanwhile slipped out of her cloths and moved next to her mistress. "I just wanted to make sure my mistress was safe. Though it seems she has made great strides in building her own house in the city." June bit her lip as she spead up her own efforts on Sera's cock though she wasn't going as deep as she could keeping her lovers bruises in mind. Her pale orbs bounced with the effort the flesh jiggling and flinging droplets of water with each shake. Her tail a recent edition twitched happly as Sera felt her balls churn ready to spill seed into June.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Haha, yes I suppose I have indeed, whether I meant to do so or not. It was all thanks to this little idol statuette that Jolynn had in her private chambers, is made all of the catgirls go... horny as hell for me. It was... heh, it was quite fun," Sera told Crissa as June rode her and bounced softly on her meat.

Seeing that June was being considerate of her bruises, Sera smiled and wrapped her arms around the small of June's back as she went. Watching the tantalizing view of June's breasts jiggling in front of her face, Sera couldn't resist and latched onto June's left one and suckled on her nipples and licked all over her breast. She watched her tail twitching and swishing in the air behind her, where she slid one hand up June's back a little and caressed it a couple of times before tickling the tip of June's tail with a couple of her fingers to see what her reaction would be.

"Oooh, June... you're about to make me cum really good," Sera cooed in June's ear, licking her neck and nibbling on it and leaving a hickey there for all to see her love mark.

When her orgasm struck, Sera arched her back while her wings fluttered slightly at the tips as she pulled June down to her hilt so she could fill her with her warm seed. She chose against letting June get pregnant this time around, thinking to herself that when she did eventually impregnate June, because she knew that she eventually would and that her luck would run out or she'd forget to try and prevent it from happening, and when she did knock June up she would not hold back her angelic genes and give her something to be proud of. But hopefully that wouldn't be this time she thought to herself, because she didn't want to worry June about being pregnant or anything and let her live her life some more before that happened.

When she'd finished filling June, Sera would lift the girl off of her dick, letting it flop out limply back into the water. "Mmm, that was great June. Did you feel good too?" Sera said to June, kissing her on the lips.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Between the gasps from her efforts and the sudden attention her breasts where reciving it was hard for Sera to tell if her surprise touch on the tail did much. The final pull down on June caused the girl to cry out as she climaxed, her delicate folds clamping down on the prick milking every last drop of cum they could trap inside. Holding Sera tight June didn't care about the love mark Sera made. She had changed so much sense their first night together. Her sexual awaking brought on by her time with Sera made the angel grin. Every passionate moment was hers and hers alone. Smiling June kissed Sera on the lips to answer her question before sliding off to bask in the glow of their shared orgasam.

Crissa however began to speak as soon as the event was over. "Mistress given your situation it may be prudent to purchase an estate in the city. As much as Jolynn loves her cat girls the other nobles would be offended by having commoner children running around the palace. Unless you intend to have them enter the guard....."

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm... I hadn't considered that. I don't have much if any money at all really now that I think of it. And what little I do have isn't mine, it's actually June's. Besides I wouldn't even know how much it would be, and I'd have to look around for one. It'd just be a very big hassle I think at the moment, so until the catgirls start to really show their pregnancies I think everything would be fine to stay here. But I won't force any children I have to do anything, they'll do whatever their hearts wish Crissa. But as I am supposed to marry Jolynn I think that would appease the other nobles, especially since I intend on trying to bring them all together with Jolynn to make the city here more prosperous and to better protect it from the aliens, which are encroaching all through the jungles near the edges and around the big cities. This place is so deep in the jungles and so well hidden I think even the aliens would have a hard time finding it, or bothering since it isn't as large," Sera replied to Crissa, tapping her chin with her index finger as she thought it over, thinking while it would be helpful to have a manor or what have you in the city itself, giving her a base to work from and all, it would also mean though that she would have to waste June's money and that wasn't something she was willing to do. "We'll work it out Crissa, don't worry," she added reassuringly to Crissa.

Once their bath was done, Sera would get up and out, then dry off, helping June, Susan, Pet, and Crissa all to dry off as well and not minding doing so, letting them know that she didn't mind as well. "So what to do today. Is there anything that Jolynn needs of me yet Crissa?" Sera said and asked Crissa, who had been out and about, and if she had no idea then Sera would ask Pet. If Pet had no idea either, then Sera would shrug and decide to go and see Jolynn for breakfast if she'd have them, remembering to put the collar and leash around June, as well as Susan and Crissa if she needed to do so, unless it would be a private breakfast that she wouldn't have to do so.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Crissa thought a moment as she finished her own bath can began to dry off. "Humm Im not sure Mistress though if you want you could adress your new harem. Also would you like me to orgainise them? Im not sure what you wish to be done. After all some had lives before becoming your servents. Thankfully none had families of their own to worry about or pay off." Pet spoke next. Jolynn always eats breakfast in private. Ill go tell her your comming." Getting up pet scampered off still dripping with water seemingly to happy for her own good and not caring about her nakedness at all. Susan was next to move off but hers was to sart cleaning up the bath and such while June dried off and clung to Sera.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... yeah I had almost forgotten that. I'm glad none had families that needed them or anything like that. In that case Crissa, yes please assemble them all in the new chambers, wherever those will be, and the three of us shall join you as soon as you do okay. I'm officially naming you my acting steward for the time being to handle those kinds of things in my stead since you know how best to act here in your hometown, and in the meantime I will need your help learning all of the laws and such of this place so that I'll know them and the customs better, so I don't offend anybody if I can help it. June shall be considered my ecclesiastic adviser, as she has religious trainings that... I'm not sure anyone here might have," Sera told Crissa as they dried up, then she watched Pet run off to find out if Jolynn would see her for breakfast or not, then she looked back to Crissa. "And furthermore Crissa, I'd like to know what all kinds of lives I took these girls away from, like if they had jobs and such that they have and things like that. So let them all know for me okay, save the one called Gem, she's experienced and I've already spoken with her somewhat," she went on to say, giving Crissa her the rest of her instructions after that to go do for her, then she turned back to Susan and June, the latter of whom was continuing to cling to her, which she didn't mind.

"Susan dear, what exactly did you do before last night hmm? I'd like to know what I took you away from and all please, if you don't mind telling me. And... if you have any family out there that might worry. I know Crissa said no about that, but I must make certain myself," Sera asked Susan, reaching down and gently pulling the catgirl to her feet so she could talk to her face to face, with the lusty angel leaning in and kissing Susan and June both on the lips to make them both feel nice.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Crissa nodded an got dressed heading out with her intructions in mind. This left June and Susan. "Mistress Im a palace servent err well I guess Im your servent now." That would explain her maid outfit she wore earlier. A moment later pet returned rubbing her tush and wincing. "Matriarch would be glad to have you for breakfest but says you must give Pet her ramining spankings for running around wet and in the nude."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, that's alright Susan, if you want to you can remain a maid here for the palace. But if you'd prefer then you may become my personal handmaid Susan, I'm sure that I could use one while I'm here," Sera told Susan, reaching over and petting her head and scratching her ears as Crissa left to do carry out her instructions.

By the time they had all redressed and everything, Sera found that Pet had returned and was holding her cute little butt for some reason and was wincing a bit. After she found out what she was holding her butt for, Sera giggled a bit at Pet. "And how many remaining spanks do you need hmm Pet?" Sera asked Pet curiously, going over to sit on the bed and gesturing her to come over and sit in her lap, where she'd bend Pet over her lap after that to administer the rest of her spanking, but with gentle spanks that got the point across without hurting her much and only stinging slightly.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pet frowned and held up a hand with five fingers extended. Moving over to where Sera sat the still nude girl bent over her knee. Sera could still see the slight red mark from the previous spankings. Applying her own slightly less sever spankings Pet still gasped at each one and Sera's leg was soon wet from her actions. Clearly Pet enjoyed her spankings to much. June came over next handing Pet her typical light nearly see through clothing and hugging the cat girl. "Sister is so nice to me." Pet smiled and quickly kissed June making the former pristess gasp a little in surprise before breaking off and heading out. "Don't forget sister more lessions later today!" With that pet bounded off leaving June flushed in the face. "Such a strange girl......." A moment later and with some help from Susan Sera was soon ready to head out to meet Jolynn.

After a brife trip and a few questions later Sera was escourted with June to a small balcony overlooking the Palace grounds. Jolynn sat sipping a cup of some steaming liquid as she listened to the birds sing. Looking over as Sera's foot steps announced her arrival the Matriarch of the panther tribe smiled at her and gestured to her spot. "Sera good morning. I hear you had quite the night. Even after I warned you about what might happen." There was a mischivous glint in the matriarch's eyes as she set her cup down. "Still I heard several of my cat girls have made you their mistress which leaves us in a little bit of a predicument. Being your property they cannot stay in the palace untill we are married. For now they occupy a party room but we will have to establish a house for you to stay in. I was thinking the old Fraces estate. Its empty but run down and the family line has long died out."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera giggled at Pet as she administered her spanking, smirking at the sight of wetness Pet left on her legs. When she finished giving the 5 spanks, Sera was about to reach down and dip a finger into Pet's slick folds just to see her reaction but she got up too quickly for her to do so and kissed June on the lips, which aroused Sera a good bit and brought her to half mast, but she shook her head clear of the haze starting to build, not wanting any more sex too early in the day, for she didn't want to overload herself before nightfall when the fun could really begin.

After that, Susan helped Sera to finish getting ready, with Sera praising her for doing so. "Thank you Susan dear, I appreciate your help. Please join us okay,I'm sure you must be hungry as well. I've made up my mind and I'd like you to be my personal handmaid after that, as a thank you for the help Susan," Sera told Susan with a smile as she pet her head and scratched her behind her ears.

With that, Sera went on towards Jolynn's chambers, bringing June and Susan with her, using the collars and leashes only if she had to along the way. Once they arrived to where Jolynn was waiting for them at, Sera smiled and approached her, taking a seat next to her after leaning down and kissing her on the cheek in greeting. "Aye there were some complications after I returned to our room last night. I found Susan here cleaning the place up and she jumped into my arms when I entered. Not that I minded too much about that, but after we got finished and had rested for a few minutes, I heard a ruckus outside our room and went to check and found about a dozen more catgirls all closing in on my position. So I ran out of there and a few broke through and gave chase. I managed to evade them and the few others that either caught up or came from the other direction, and... heh. Well after getting away from them, I made my way upstairs to a room and four from the courtyard climbed up after me, so I figured that I could handle four of them at least, and I was kind of horny at that point again myself, so I let them into the room I was at and shut the window. We had some fun... no we had a lot of fun between me and the four of them. And just when I laid my head back to rest when the four of them were all filled to the brim with my seed I glanced over to see the door which I'd left cracked was now open with another half a dozen catgirls, all horny as hell as they entered and shut the door behind them. They all took turns for the rest of the night until my poor cock couldn't even stand anymore, and I woke with bruises on my hips that's how much and hard they all went, because the other four that I'd let up to begin with all joined in again for a few more rounds," Sera told Jolynn, giving her some detail on what had happened and how it went down after she'd left her private chambers as Jolynn set her mug of coffee or tea down,whichever it was.

"How come we can't all stay in as your personal guests in like a guest wing or something? I mean you gave Crissa to me as a charge to take care of and all, so I see no reason as to why we can't just keep going as we had. But I don't mind having the house in the city if you think it best. It might give me a chance to explore around some more," Sera asked curiously, wondering why it wouldn't be okay to remain in the palace but in a guest wing or something. "Also, I've named Crissa my steward since she is technically a noble still and would likely know the most about the laws and whatnot of my house. And I've named Susan here my personal handmaid, since I figure I'll need one or that it would be good to have one," she added to Jolynn, gesturing Susan and June over to sit and get some food as well.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well my dear angel its for practicle reasons. I don't have enough room for another seperate harem. Not to mention the cat girls tend to birth rather soon. No doubt in a month or two the pitter patter of little feet would fill the halls. And Im sure Crissa would make a fine steward but sadly she is no longer considered a noble." Jolynn looked at Susan her eyes misty. "Ahh Susan she was the first of the secound batch the prime specimen I was trying to make. She will serve you well." Between the four of them it was a little cramped at the table and Sera could see Jolynn slightly uncomfortable. When she asked the matriarch simple explained she grew up steeped in tradition and eating with servants was just new to her. Still after a light meal of eggs and coffee a drink which Jolynn seemed to enjoy greatly, they got back to the task at hand. "I have more borning meetings with the nobles today but you don't have to be present dear. However you should see to your new estate. No doubt its a bit run down but with Susan and your other new servants it shouldn't take to long to get it ship shape."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see, well then I suppose that I'll need to have the estate then to make certain that they all have decent living conditions. And Crissa was a noble, so close enough I say, besides she'll likely be a noble again some day... unless you're going to hold a grudge against her and all, which I don't plan on doing myself. And don't worry, I'll take care of Susan and the rest. There was another one, named Gem. She's a... consort of sorts down in town who was visiting her sister here at the palace she said... I think, I was still kind of asleep when I spoke with her so I might have been mishearing her or something. I believe Gem was the only one of the catgirls that I didn't knock up... well and June here of course. I may have not impregnated a couple of the others, but you know," Sera replied to Jolynn, tapping her chin as she munched on some bacon. "And don't worry about the estate, I'm sure that we can handle sprucing the place up enough to make it really pretty," she added reassuringly, knowing that they could handle fixing the manor up later.

"I suppose that we'll head out that way after we get done here. By chance Jolynn are we still allowed to come and go as we please up here too?" Sera said after taking a sip of her own cup of coffee.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You of course are allowed to come and go as you please but once my dear girls go they can only come back with special permision." Jolynn frowned at this seemingly annoyed at rules made long ago. Still she smiled when Sera mentioned Gem. "She is a firecracker. Did you know before she was changed she bit me. I still have the scar on my hand." Jolynn brought up her hand for Sera to see pointing out several discolored spots on her finger. "She was so brave and feared nothing that I fell instanly in love with her and our relationship has been like that ever sense. In away she is my most disrepectful child but I know she loves me. One day I was very very sick and she stayed by my side all the way threw it." Jolynn leaned back and smiled.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, since I'm a matriarch too, may I give them permission perhaps? Or must I petition you first regardless? And yeah she is quite wild, girl gave me a couple of hickeys while we had fun last night, and she knew all the right things to do to keep me hard as a rock even long after I'd have normally calmed down and gone limp. Wild girl stuck a finger or two in my ass and rubbed my prostate through there and made my poor thing jumped back to attention almost immediately. She did that two or three times through the night before we all finally conked out and I simply couldn't get it up anymore even with her doing that. It was... some night I must say. She was one of the ones that rode me the hardest too, left some bruises on my poor hips... look," Sera replied to Jolynn with a question or two of her own before speaking of what all Gem had done the night before to her and all, where she then pulled her robes apart and shook her butt at Jolynn so she could see the bruises the catgirls all left on her and pointing at the two hickeys Gem had left, one on her right breast and the second on her right shoulder just at the base of her neck, and then Sera moved in close to look at Jolynn's hand where the scars were at.

"She told me that she was a... prostitute out in the town and then she asked if I wanted her to stop doing what she'd been doing. I told her that... as long as she was careful and all, and if she enjoyed her work that she could continue as she normally would, but that if she needed me to come running and I'd protect her, because I didn't intend on taking these girls away from the lives they'd been so used to for so long," Sera then said after looking at Jolynn's hand and sitting back down to finish her breakfast. "Also, Pet really likes her spankings doesn't she Jolynn? Poor thing was so wet by the time I got done I thought she'd peed herself honestly. I nearly took her right then and there to give the poor thing some relief, but I know that she's yours and that it would make her sad that you didn't give it to her or something, so I didn't," she added with a giggle about Pet's earlier behavior when she had returned and received more spankings from Sera.

"Oh yes Jolynn, might I ask for a few guards please to help move any heavy stuff out of our way at this estate you're giving me? I'd hate to have those cute catgirls strain themselves trying to lift something too heavy for them, especially when they're carrying my children and all, wouldn't want them to pull their backs or anything," Sera asked Jolynn with a hopeful look on her face.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the two futa matriarch's exchanged battle scares as it where they laughed. "Yes Pet has always been a fan of such things. Im not sure why, I hear she likes it rough." Upon hearing that Sera almost took the girl then and there Jolynn frowned. "Maybe I should......." the matriarch ended the spoken thought with a shake of her head. "Im sure your body guards will be able to assist you. In fact I think I ll have them permmently stationed at your estate."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Chuckling as they both talked of things, Sera raised a curious eyebrow at Jolynn stopped short of speaking her thoughts on the matter of Pet. "Oh? Maybe you should what love, hmm?" Sera asked curiously.

After she'd spoken about getting some of the royal guards to perhaps help her clean the place up some, Jolynn told her that she'd have the guards she'd assigned to her to be sent there to stay and act as personal guards for Sera and company. "Ah, well that would be fine I guess. So long as there's someone there who can be the heavier lifters. If it's all the same to you though Jolynn, I wouldn't mind picking out a couple of extras to be assigned there too just in case, as five might not be enough to get everything in order," Sera said on that matter, asking if she could pick out a couple of more guard girls to join her and the others if it was alright with Jolynn of course.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rufusing to finish her incomplete thought Jolynn agreed to let Sera pick a few more guards to help her. "Once we are offically married I can have royal guards assigned to your dwelling. If you want that is." After a little more chit chat Jolynn ended her meal having much work to do and telling Sera she had much of her own to take care of as well.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, thank you Jolynn, I appreciate that, I mean I'd say we'll only need another couple or so, but you never know. I'm sure that we'll need all the help we can get though in any case, as it'll help things go quickly. And I figured that once we'd be married that we would be moving back up here honestly, but now that I think of it it would probably be best to maintain a sort of base of operations in the town itself, a place to rest and whatnot away from the troubles of the town and whatnot, and a place to return to once I start my adventure again in case you are asleep or busy when I return this way," Sera replied, finishing her breakfast and waiting for June and Susan to do the same before heading on out with the two of them to where the other catgirls were all waiting for her at. "We'll head on down there and give the place a look and see what needs to be done to spruce it up some," she'd add as they left.

Once they arrived there, Sera would inform them all of where they were going and that she didn't mind if they simply called her by her name, Sera, but that they could address her mistress or my lady if they preferred. With that she'd lead everyone down towards said place, letting Crissa lead the way for them as she'd probably know where it was at, and along the way they'd meet up with her guards that Jolynn had assigned to her originally. She'd ask Feris the large girl where she could find captain April at, as Jolynn had told her to pick out another 2 or 3 guards to help with what they were going to be doing that day, which would make a whole squad she figured at least.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feris as well as her other guards where over joyed to See Sera once more. Finding out their new role as her house guards they where even more overjoyed. Of course with Sera harem the girls where a bit pressed to keep everyone in order and onlooker away. Still after awhile and no serious inccidents Sera found herself at a run down though still structuarlly sound manor. It was on the outskirts of the city with a large orchard that had long overgrown. Looked disgusted at the whole situation and had refused to say anything during the trip. Once there Sera watched Crissa and Susan organise a cleaning party to help sweep and get the interior ready while Feris escourted Sera to the Captain.

The captain was once more watching drills outside. It seemed she had replaced her loses already as she eyed several new recruits though curiously one was missing. This didn't seem to make her happy as she scowled as the training went on.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera saw that her guard ladies looked to be quite thrilled to see her, and after she told them what she'd needed them to do for her she saw they were even more thrilled, nearly ecstatic in fact. It made her smile to know that they were so happy to help her out really. Heading on out after that, Sera led the way with Crissa, letting Feris and the other guard girls keep an eye out for the catgirls and whatnot from the rear and sides while she kept anything at bay from the front.

After a short while of walking, they made their way to the outskirts of town, which was much to her liking in fact because it meant she was out of the way and likely to not be bothered a whole lot really. Seeing the state of disrepair that the manor was in though she sighed a bit. "Well I guess now is as good a time to start as any really. Girls can you all begin cleaning up for me please? Guards, help them out with any heavy lifting if you would please, you all are a bit stronger than they are so I'd appreciate it if you would. And Feris, let's head on to see captain April again. I hate to take any more of her people from her, but I fear that we'll need a few more at least to help get everything done. But these ladies would be temporary unless they wish to stay on after we're done with the cleanup and stuff," Sera told everyone before turning to Feris and letting her lead the way back to captain April.

When they arrived there, with Sera asking June to stay there with Crissa and Ivy, Sera saw that captain April seemed to have refilled her ranks that Sera had requested, which kind of eased any worries of taking them away from her since she apparently got more soon after losing them.

"Captain April, how are you doing this lovely morning? I have... a request I suppose you might say. One that matriarch Jolynn told me was okay with her since circumstances have changed a bit," Sera asked April as she approached with Feris, looking around and noticing the one empty place, whom she assumed belonged to Urma, but was unsure. "I hate to ask you for more of your girls, but I fear that I need some extra help. You see the matriarch told me and my... harem I guess you could say, to take one of the empty manors on the outskirts of town, and we need help cleaning it up. I only have four or five stronger girls aside from myself, and it's a large place, so I was hoping to ask if a few more of your girls could help us out. It need only be temporary, and I wouldn't need more than say... two to four more girls, but I'd like some of your stronger ones specifically that wouldn't mind helping with some heavy lifting," Sera went on to explain what she needed of captain April.