Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

June smiled at Sera. "No need I have everything I want right here." Leaning up June kissed Sera on the lips. "But if we want to count it as training then lets give it a go." Adjusting herself June wrapped herself tightly against Sera and waited for the angel to start walking. Biting her lip she began to slowly pump Sera's shaft in a more measured pace and not the frenzy she had before.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing June ready to play the little game she suggested, for endurance purposes of course, Sera grinned and stood up as June wrapped her legs around her. When June began slowly bouncing her hips up and down over her long shaft, Sera sighed at the pleasant feeling and simply stood there for a few seconds basking in it. After about 5 seconds though she began moving, walking steadily towards the exit from the center of the maze. "M'kay honey, we're out of the middle of the maze now. So, let's do this alright. And remember, I can only walk and hold you unless I'm just too overcome with lust to hold myself back anymore then I can take you however I want until I cum, at which point I have to get moving again as long as my legs are strong enough to carry me," Sera said as she set out, her hands on June's hips as she walked along, trying to recall as much of the layout of the maze as she could from what she'd seen in the air to find her way out.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Sera (Mind Flayer)
Status
Sera HP 77, PP 52/74, EP 127, Status = Fine
June PP 33/53
Rolls
Sera mind vs dc 35 four successes to escape the maze.
43 vs 35 1 success! (d20 +24)
June pleasures Sera 22pp (2d8 + 12)
Sera pleasures June 20pp (2d8 +18)

Taking June along with her the priestess kept a steady peace slowly working Sera's cock with her body. It was exquisite but not yet distracting. Calling back from her first view of the maze she made her turn feeling she was heading in the right direction.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling June's tight body bouncing up and down over her shaft wasn't quite yet as distracting as she thought it might have been at first, but she knew that wouldn't last most likely. "Oooh June... that feels nice. And don't worry, I'm not going to just walk in the wrong directions on purpose. I have to at least try to sincerely get us out of the maze properly else I forfeit, so don't you worry about that any honey," Sera said, leaning in and kissing June on the lips as she continued walking.

Making the first turn or two, Sera felt like she was heading the right way if she recalled the maze correctly anyway from their fly over earlier. She felt that June had gotten off to a slightly better start in terms of the sexy part of their game, the fact that June was still going steadily and not just madly bouncing her hips in an effort to cum her brains out being the main thing that told her this. Feeling lucky, Sera closed her eyes a moment, which ever so slightly enhanced her senses a little bit, but she wanted to recall which way to go next, turning the way that felt right.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Sera (Mind Flayer)
Status
Sera HP 77, PP 32/74, EP 127, Status = Fine
June PP 6/53
Rolls
Sera mind vs dc 35 1/4 successes to escape the maze.
32 vs 35 fail (d20 +24)
June pleasures Sera 20pp (2d8 + 12)
Sera pleasures June 27pp (2d8 +18)

Sera thought she was doing well. In fact really well going by her mental map she made she rounded a few corners and came to a dead end. Meanwhile June had made steady progress but Sera was still well off from having her orgasm. June however seemed to the verge. The nun's pussy twitched all around her cock and she could feel June grab on tightly to her back. She was close and judging by the moans she was loving this game.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stopping for a couple of seconds to make sure her grip on June's butt was good so she didn't drop her, Sera smiled and kissed June on the lips as she did before moving on further. "Heh, don't want to drop you now do I honey. When I stop to fix my grip, you don't have to keep going while I'm stopped if you don't want to," Sera told June as she started walking again.

Going round one corner, Sera came to a halt as she looked up and found only a hedge wall in front of her, preventing her from going any further that way. "Huh... I thought this was the way... looks like I was wrong. Damn I was so sure this was the path too," Sera said, looking disappointed in herself.

Turning around, Sera went back the other way she had turned from, looking to hopefully get through there to find the way out with any luck. June in the meantime she could feel was squeezing her perfectly as she bucked her hips. Sera was still a ways off from her own orgasm and could resist it for a little while longer she knew, but June she could feel was extremely close and about to pop, her lower lips trembling as her hands grasped Sera's back tightly to have something to hold on to.

"Aw June... come now love, I know you have more stamina than that. You can resist me just a little bit surely. Or is my dick just that good for you?" Sera whispered in June's ear with a giggle, idly wondering if this would urge her to try and fight the pleasure but keep going or if it would have the opposite effect and have her give in more.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Sera (Mind Flayer)
Status
Sera HP 77, PP 14/74, EP 127, Status = Fine
June PP 27/27(53) stunned
Rolls
June's orgasm 1
26 vs 35 fail (d20 +24)
June pleasures Sera 18pp (2d8 + 12)
Sera pleasures June 29pp (2d8 +18)

Feeling June's folds grip and clench her Sera moaned. She was getting close and her balls began to swell. June mumbled something about Sera's cock before she screamed out again her sex spasemed around the invader. Breathing heavy June seemed to be out of it a moment.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Moving along further, Sera felt June clenching around her shaft after about another minute or so, her orgasm striking like lightning through the young nun. Smiling at June, Sera kissed her on the lips as she screamed out, unable to hold back a playful giggle as she pinched June's butt a little while she stopped a few moments to let June rest a bit. "There there sweetie, catch your breath for a few moments and then we'll keep moving. I seem to be... a little lost I think," Sera said as she looked around, looking a bit disappointed that she wasn't heading the right way just yet.

Once June had caught her breath, Sera began moving again, simply standing there holding her in her arms the whole time. Hopefully this time around she'd pick the correct path out, feeling that June might faint before either of them reached their limit on orgasms for their game. "Alright June, get that cute butt of yours a moving again. Gods I love being inside you so much, it's so warm and wet... and feels so good because you're so tight," Sera said as she began moving again, leaning in and kissing June.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Sera (Mind Flayer)
Status
Sera HP 77, PP 74/74, EP 127, Status = Fine
June PP 3/27(53) stunned
Rolls
June's orgasm 1
Sera's orgasm 1
28 vs 35 fail (d20 +24)
June pleasures Sera 28pp (2d8 + 12)
Sera pleasures June 24pp (2d8 +18)

"Im going crazy.. you dick is making me crazy.
" Bouncing with fevered effort once again it was Sera's turn to gasp as June brought her over the edge. Still as she dumped her pent up load she could feel June tremble again as she neared her own peak once more. The sound of wet slapping as echoed in threw the maze as June bounced her self on the angels cock.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(I suppose I ought to point out that Sera is Multi-Orgasmic as well and her PP should be halved now. :p)

June's words coupled with her renewed bouncing pushed Sera quickly over the edge, and she had to stop for a minute as she began thrusting up, going by the rules she made up on the spot earlier and pounding June deeply as she released her load of cum, her balls slapping up against June's ass and against her thighs as she did. She could feel June's pussy clamping down around her shaft and knew that she was near orgasm yet again already, which all but told her that June was multi-orgasmic as Ivy had stated earlier.

"Oh fuck... yes June... yes... YES!" Sera panted and then cried out lewdly as she came, her knees shuddering a bit but remaining firmly planted.

When she came back down from her orgasm, with June still bouncing on her cock the entire time, Sera knew that she needed to keep moving else she'd just stand there and let June bring her to climax again twice more and let her win. She tried to keep up the same pace as before while walking, moving as quickly as she could yet moving as gently as she could too so as not to disturb June's bouncing.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Sera (Mind Flayer)
Status
Sera HP 77, PP 18/37(74), EP 127, Status = Fine
Rolls
Sera mind vs dc 35 2/4 successes to escape the maze.
June's orgasm 2
Sera's orgasm 1
35 vs 35 success (d20 +24)
June pleasures Sera 19pp (2d8 + 12)
Sera pleasures June 25pp (2d8 +18)

Sera didn't get far before June cried again her sex clenching Sera tight. Ivy just watched the two go at seeming mesmerized at the display. Still Sera manged to keep her footing and make more progress and seemingly escaping the little turn around she got into. Of course June wasn't helping as she couldn't keep her hands off Sera kissing the angel feverishly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Walking a tad bit unsteadily along a bit more, Sera was soon brought to a short halt as June cried out again, clamping her pussy down around Sera's shaft and milking it. Holding her ground, Sera began moving again as soon as she was able, her sensitive shaft already nearing release again. Thankfully she seemed to have made some more progress it seemed, having found the right direction and heading that way so she wasn't turned around any longer.

"Oh wow June, cumming again already. But you're doing good, and you've got me close again already. I might cum again soon if you keep that up sweetie," Sera cooed in June's ear as the nun began bouncing again, with Sera kissing June back as she went onwards.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Sera (Mind Flayer)
Status
Sera HP 77, PP 18/37(74), EP 127, Status = Fine
Rolls
Sera mind vs dc 35 3/4 successes to escape the maze.
June's orgasm 3
Sera's orgasm 2
38 vs 35 success (d20 +24)
June pleasures Sera 19pp (2d8 + 12)
Sera pleasures June 29pp (2d8 +18)

June feverishly pumped away at Sera's cock the swelling member dumping its hot load into June's quivering sex which released its tension as June screamed out in ecstasy. Falling back June rested on Sera a moment their shared spunk oozing out of the well used slit. "W-we should stop Sera Im going crazy." Ivy fluttered down "No keep going you two are so pretty plowing away at each other." Catching their breath Sera did notice however that her blind stumbling during thier love making had put her in a spot that was close to the exit. Just a little further and they could leave the maze.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she walked along, Sera felt her cock trembling suddenly with need as June's pussy gripped her perfectly as the nun bounced more. She could barely fathom that she was about to give up her seed again already. It shouldn't be happening she thought to herself. Sera's hands pulled June up as she began bouncing the young nun up and down faster and harder than June had been going, her desires getting the better of her for the moment as she began to lose it, her lust taking over and the burning need to cum right then and there making her unable to focus on walking further.

"Oh fuck, I need to cum so bad June... come on sweetie, take it... take all my seed," Sera cried as she exploded in orgasm again, her cum spurting out and some splashing back out as June's belly swelled slightly from the sheer volume that Sera had spurted out. "Damn June... if you keep moving your hips like that, I won't hold out for long. You'll beat me at my own game. You've only climaxed three times out of six, I'm already at two going into my third now... which means I lose if I cum again," Sera said, her voice a bit shaky just like her legs as she began walking... nay stumbling again towards the exit, which she realized was close by, or at least she thought it was.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Sera (Mind Flayer)
Status
Sera HP 77, PP 15/37(74), EP 127, Status = Fine
June PP 73 passed out!
Rolls
Sera mind vs dc 35 4/4 successes to escape the maze.
June's orgasm 3
Sera's orgasm 2
42vs 35 success (d20 +24)
June pleasures Sera 22pp (2d8 + 12)
Sera pleasures June 28pp (2d8 +18)

Rewards?
June gains Lustful flaw, and Just a little longer +20pp
Sera gains 2 xp and her cock grows bigger (rp only not talent/mutation rewarded)

"I-I can't I ..... OH!" Orgasaming one more time June passes out just as Sera exits the maze. Still even as June went limp in Sera's arm she could feel the tight folds of June's sex still grip her cock which seemed to swell larger. "Oh oh she over did it. Better let her rest for now honey."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh gods June... h-hold on. I've got you," Sera panted in June's ear as she came again in her arms.

Sera held on to June as the young nun's vision faded and she fainted in Sera's arms. She reached up and gently stroked June's hair as she leaned against her, with Sera feeling June's folds still clenching around her shaft, which seemed to grow harder and larger. "O-Oh s-shit... Ivy, my...m-my cock. It... It feels like it's getting... b-bigger Ivy," Sera panted as she felt her shaft grow. "A-And I know Ivy, I need to lay her down," Sera then said, lifting June up so her cock feel free from the young nun's used flower, which as soon as she pulled free leaked Sera's seed.

As soon as she exited the maze, Sera set June down on a soft mossy bed to rest where she knelt down between her legs and took hold of her shaft, the burning aching need to finish herself off one last time. She stroked her member hard and fast, coaxing one last orgasm out quite quickly, where she spurted her seed all over June's tummy and chest, drenching her with her seed as her balls clenched against her and emptied themselves. "Hah, much better now. And... oh wow... Ivy... I think my dick did get bigger. Look," Sera sighed as she unloaded her seed one last time, looking over at Ivy and showing her cock to her, which had indeed lengthened an inch or two from what it had been and was every so slightly a bit thicker.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ivy moved down and gave the massive tool a critical eye. "Humm you might be right but how?" Ivy looked over at June and flew near her and looked her over as well. "Well besides messy June seems okay nothing strange well besides the cat ears and tail." As Sera waited June's sex seemed to quiver and spill the excess spunk from her body the taunt round belly slowly shrinking as Sera's seed cooled and dried on the poor nun.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Heh, I'm tempted to take the Spunky talent so she can deal lots of PP dmg, but as soon as she can, Sera is taking the Alchemist Talent. Just let me know when she can so I can change her char sheet to have those extra bits. My reasoning is so she can use the Create Potion ritual and make potions to sell in town to make money. :p)

"Well... I dunno Ivy, don't ask me. But... if I had to guess, I'd say that it's because my bad girl here likes June so much, hmhm," Sera said with a giggle as she looked down at her dick and stroked it gently, shuddering a little as she did.

Looking down at June, Sera watched as her seed leaked profusely from June's folds, the young nun seeming to be well satisfied now from the looks of it. As she sat there on her knees, Sera leaned down over June while her seed leaked from her now well used pussy, where she kissed her deeply, her tongue sliding into June's mouth and wrestling around with June's tongue.

"Mmm, that was amazing. But I don't think June can go any more right now. Besides, these grounds need tending to I believe. The grass is overgrown and the foliage is getting a bit thick. This would take the girls probably a couple of weeks to tend to it all, but I got an idea," Sera said, winking at Ivy as finished. "I think some some alraune might be able to help us out here. Don't you think so Ivy?" Sera then said, standing up and looking around at the backyard.

Sera covered June up with the nun's clothing and turned away from her for a moment, winking at Ivy. She then snapped her fingers as she waved her hand, focusing her power as she drew it up and then she summoned up a group of alraune to see if they could help clean the yard up. She had walked to edges of the property before and now that she thought about it alraune would be the best to spruce the grounds up and tend to them properly. When however many alraune she could summon came into her field of vision, Sera sighed softly and smiled at them.

"Ladies... I'm happy that you answered my call, thank you for coming. I have need of your help, something I believe alraune can do best. I need your help in tending to these lands, they're quite overgrown, and I could also use your help in getting the orchard out here spruced up and growing good again. If you help, I'd be willing to... hmhm, maybe have a bit of fun with you all. I might even like to have you all stay and help tend to all the plants around here if possible, but we'll start out with sprucing the grounds up for now," Sera said to the alraune when they were summoned, telling them what she was wanting of them, which would likely be much to their liking since there was no fighting to be had and possibly the prospect of some sex later when they were done.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status
Sera (Mind Flayer)
Status
Sera HP 77, PP 74, EP 115/127, Status = Fine
Rolls
Sera uses Summon Natures Ally for 6 allarune at 12 ep
4 normal Allarune
1 Siamese
1 Dryad

"I don't know Sera Allarune can be...." But it was to late having spent her power Sera was pleased to see the Jungle outside her home bring fourth six of the lovely plant ladies. One was obviously a dryad her brown skin and bark armor obvious when compared to her sisters. The rest seemed to be of the common variety though one of them had extremely long tendrils that waved a little on their own. Each one seemed adorned with tropical flowers of the jungle and all where rather lovely. Hearing the offer they all let out a vapid giggle and nodded before starting to head off. "Umm Sera maybe you should let your guards know and give them better directions. They might turn this place into a jungle."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah... probably should let them know the boundaries of the manor's grounds before they head off I guess," Sera said when Ivy warned her she might need to give them better directions than she had.

Calling out to the six alraune she'd summoned, Sera cleared her throat to get their attention again. "Hey ladies... let me show you the grounds you're allowed to tend to before you head off. Wouldn't do to have you doing things to property that doesn't belong to us and make the owners mad," Sera told them, quickly telling them how far they could go and to not go beyond those borders. "Also girls, when I say tend to and spruce up, I mean trim the hedges, cut the tall grass so it's short and easy to walk across, and making sure that the grounds don't get overgrown with the jungle's foliage and whatnot. And as for the orchard, tend to it as you would your own gardens, with care, so that the trees will bear fruit for us to harvest and so that it will regrow. Now you ladies think you can handle that while I take my friend here back into the house? I'll be back out in just a couple of minutes to help you and make sure you're doing it the way I'm wanting, but I trust you girls understand. Don't you?" Sera went on to tell them, not really sure how much clearer she could be without simply showing them herself.

Once she'd given her orders out, and making sure they understood the borders they could help with the grounds in, Sera picked up June and asked Ivy to keep an eye on them while she took June in to rest a little bit, where she headed back to the house and took June in, laying her on one of the couches in the living room which was hopefully clean enough for her. Once she'd laid June down, Sera would kiss her on the cheek and lay a blanket over her before heading back out to the backyard, stopping along the way to inform all of her guards and maids that there were half a dozen alraune in the backyard which she had summoned to help tend to the grounds.