Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Indeed Flora seemed to enjoy the sexual frenzy Sera found herself in. While small and delicate Sera could tell from how the plant woman gripped her that this was not her first time. Still though as Sera pounded away the girl let her have more control and soon the wet slaps echoed threwout the maze once more. Crying out cutely as Sera began to empty her seed into Flora arched her back her slight form giving Sera a show as the excess seed burst out of the girls mouth. This didn't seem to hurt Flora but it was surely a site to behold.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she unloaded her seed into the smaller alraune, Sera pretty much reveled in the sounds of Flora's cute squeals and moans of ecstasy. She was a bit surprised and worried however when her seed gurgled up through the alraune somehow and erupted from her mouth from the sheer power with which Sera came.

"O-Oh gods Flora... a-are you okay? How... is that even possible. I was inside your pussy, not your ass," Sera asked when she finally finished cumming, holding Flora close and kissing her on the cheek and rubbing the alraune's belly gently as she held her. "Did I hurt you Flora? I'm very sorry if I did," she then asked, obviously worried for the alraune.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A little bit scared Sera asked Flora if she was alright. The girl turned around a perverse blush and grin on her face as she licked the seed from around her mouth. Almost instantly the girl had wrapped Sera into a hug. The angel could feel the plant woman't sex throb with need as Sera was pushed back out of the fountain. With a slight tumble and roll she landed on her back with Flora on top the naughty allarune rubbing her self against Sera's shaft.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera didn't stop Flora as the alraune wrapped her in a tight hug, her pussy throbbing around her poor dick and coaxing it back to life instantly within her tight pussy. Flora pushed her a bit, which caused Sera to slip and fall back and out of the fountain, though she didn't land too hard and landed on her butt besides which had enough size to cushion her fall enough to keep from hurting her. Looking up at Flora who was now on top of her, Sera moaned softly as she felt the alraune rubbing up and down her shaft.

"Oh wow... you want more huh. Alright sweetie... have at me, hmhm," Sera said to Flora with a playful giggle as she lifted Flora up and began impaling the alraune on her dick again without a care in the world.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The plant woman smiled as Sera impaled her on her cock again. Biting her finger as Sera bounced her up and down. Let the girl hold back her cries though the look on her face showed that she was near to bliss as possible. For Sara the twin orbs above her jiggled and bounced in unison the hefty breasts slapping against each other as the plant woman's pussy clamped her thick cock tightly coaxing another orgasmic eruption from her. This time the girl kept it all in her belly swelling with Sera's seed though this time it was not as hefty as the others.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera's mind was filled with a haze of lust as her eyes began to glaze over from the pleasure of the moment. Sera could see that Flora here was in about as much bliss as she was, near pure ecstasy. Watching the alraune's breasts bouncing above her, Sera reached up and grabbed them, squeezing and kneading them around while filling the maze with their moans and squeals of pleasure. It didn't take Flora long to coax a second orgasm from Sera, who cried out passionately while her mind swam in the sea of lust that flooded it, her seed spurting into Flora's womb and remaining locked in there this time around.

Laying there after her orgasm finally cooled down, Sera felt her cock throbbing still and aching for more inside Flora's pussy, her balls trembling softly as well as they refilled with another fresh batch of her seed. "F-Flora... do you want to go again? My dick... it's aching so bad for more..." Sera panted to Flora as she lay there, her cheeks flushed so pink with arousal that Flora would easily be able to just tie one of her tentacles around Sera's dick like a leash and lead her around if she wanted to.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grinning Flora moved around to support Sera as she pulled her into her lap. Slipping her hands under Sera's robes the plant woman began to kneed her breasts and kiss her neck. Almost responding to her hidden desire several plant vines began to tease Sera. One indeed slipped around her cock squeezing and tugging it firmly, while another did the same to her balls. Though the surprise was from yet a third gently teasing her ass slowly pushing themselves in.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera could only moan in pleasure as Flora pulled her up into her lap and began kneading her breasts while kissing her neck. When she felt the one slipping around her dick at the base of it, Sera squealed and tilted her head back, leaning against Flora heavily as the second vine wrapped around her balls and squeezed them gently, preventing her from cumming anymore for the time. When she felt the one poking at her asshole, Sera gasped and looked back at Flora, knowing that the alraune would push it in and press it against her prostate to keep her good and hard for more sex.

Her mind was too filled with lust and arousal to care though and Sera leaned back and relaxed against Flora, letting her tentacle probe as deep into her ass as Flora wanted. "Yes Flora... make me cum again like the slut I am. Until my dick won't stand anymore," Sera panted, losing herself completely in the pleasure, though inside she knew that her body couldn't be sated by just a single alraune most likely, no matter how good she was.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not that Flora wouldn't try but just as things started to get good a slight cough echoed from the maze. Looking over one of the Royal guard stood at attention not to overly bothered by what was going on. Flora mean while flushed deeply her pale green skin during purple as she quickly extracted herself and fled into the maze. "Im sorry to interrupt my Lady but Mother wishes to speak with you."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh Flora it's okay, she's here to see me... well shoot," Sera called to Flora as the alraune got up and scampered off when the royal guard girl cleared her throat to get Sera's attention.

Sera lay there for a few moments before raising up to look up at the royal guard girl. "Very well, tell her that I shall be up there as soon as I have cleaned up. You needn't tell her what I was doing though... not that I really think she'd care," Sera said to the guard, getting up and stretching her body and her wings, though her dick was still rock hard and aching for more attention, which the royal guard girl could easily see.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"As you wish mother" That statment seemed to be a struggle for the guard be it from saying it or just the idea still she would salute before heading off. This of course left Sera in a certain need. Thankfully a few small flaps and a moment later Ivy was pressing her breasts against Sera's back. "Oh my we can't let you wander around with such a lewd thing on full display. Reaching around Ivy took Sera's hefty meat and began to stroke it. "I think your right Sera it did get bigger." Still Ivy would be quick about it and unless Sera did something else her seed would be spent on the fresh grass leaving her to get cleaned up for her royal visit.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Nodding to the royal guard, Sera sighed a bit and was about to go find Flora again to talk to her before Ivy slipped up behind her and hugged her from behind, while one hand went to her still aching dick. Sera melted back against Ivy and let her stroke her to completion, her load spurting nearly two whole yards across the backyard. Panting softly after cumming, Sera glanced over her shoulder and looked at Ivy with a smile.

"Hmhm, yeah it did get a little bigger. I told you earlier you naughty thing you. You didn't believe me did you?" Sera said, reaching behind her and grabbing a handful of Ivy's ass. "And thanks Ivy... I needed that. Now to get cleaned up. Can you keep an eye on the alraune for me while I'm gone? Or... do you have to remain close to me? I can never remember," Sera said, her cheeks still flushed with arousal, though at least her dick was softening up in Ivy's hand, moving to go get cleaned up and dressed in her fancier clothing to go see Jolynn.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sure Sera I can keep an eye on them though honestly I don't trust Jolynn and I wish you would let me go with you." Ivy sounded more jealous than actually concerned but alas what could Sera do about it.

Once she got cleaned up she would find that a royal carriage awaited her and no sooner had she climbed aboard and got comfortable did she find she wasn't the only one aboard. Pulling back her hood Urma sat and sighed. "I guess neither of us are as free as we thought."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright then Ivy, if you want to come then come on. I just trust you to make sure everything is alright down here. I guess though that the girls can keep an eye on things here. I'll let everyone know real quick," Sera said to Ivy before going to find one of the alraune and telling her that she had to leave for a little while, and to continue tending the foliage and whatnot and that she'd be back soon, and to wait for her return before leaving and she'd see about making the rest of the alraune feel good too.

After that, Sera headed inside and washed up, where before she got into the bathroom to do so she told the maids and guards about the alraune and to keep an eye on them and whatnot because Jolynn needed to speak with her about something. Once done washing up, Sera came out in her fancy dress, climbed aboard the carriage sent by Jolynn to pick her up, sat down, and waited for it to move off towards the palace. She noticed Urma in there with her and nodded to her when she spoke.

"Mmm, I see. Surely this isn't something bad though Urma. You worry too much I think. It could be she's already having the babies and wants you to see too or something like that. But I did promise you Urma that I'd take you with me when I leave if I possibly can. I'm still working on that though," Sera replied when Urma spoke, thinking about her children with Jolynn and hoping that they would be alright even without the extra power Jolynn would pass on to them... or one of them.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Urma just raised an eyebrow at Sera clearly not to impressed with her claim. "I doubt any of us will be free of her." With that Urma looked away out the window. Meanwhile another sight caught Sera's eye. Underneath the seat that Urma sat in was a black cat with green eyes. It flipped its tail casually and yawned its eyes alight with magic. Staring a moment it winked at here as the carriage bounced along.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh Urma don't think like that. Think positive for a change alright, it's better than being down all the time," Sera replied to Urma, trying to cheer her up some.

When she noticed the cat under Urma's seat, Sera simply stared at it for a few moments before smiling a bit and looking out the window, not showing any surprise for Urma to see. When they arrived at the palace, Sera got out and offered a hand to Urma, being courteous and helping her down and then turning to the other guards and entering the palace to go see Jolynn.

"Well ladies... where are we supposed to meet the matriarch at?" Sera asked the nearest royal guard curiously.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Urma looked at the hand and took it much to Sera's surprise. Stepping down the cat followed though only Sera seemed to notice it. "The Matriarch would like to see both of you in her private room. She says you know where it is Matriarch." Heading out she was greeted by Pet who seemed to notice the cat at and pet it. The black cat seemed to enjoy this before running off allowing Pet to run up and hug Sera and even Urma before a strained cough echoed from one of the guards. This seemed to put a damper on the display and Pet resumed her maid duties allowing Sera and Urma to move on. Urma meanwhile was looking about a frown on her face. "Nothing ever changes here. Its always the same."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright then, let us go to her private study then I guess. Hello there Pet," Sera said as the guard spoke, reaching out and petting Jolynn's beloved Pet on the head and scratching her behind her ears as they passed her by.

When Urma spoke after Pet scampered off to continue her maid work upon the guard coughing a bit to get her attention, Sera glanced over at Urma with a bit of a sad look on her face. She wished that Urma didn't feel so bad right now, since it was pretty much the first time she'd come back to the palace since the incident that forced her out of there in the first place. "Well think of it like this Urma, maybe this is your chance to tell your mother something you might have wanted to tell her but never got the chance," Sera said to Urma as she led the way to the private study, unsure if it was okay that Urma knew or not, but not stopping so she could get the two back together, where she hoped that she could maybe help bring the two back together as mother and daughter.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"She heard everything I had to say on the matter. Lets just get this over with." Following Sera along they quickly passed threw the various halls till they reached the library. Though as they moved along Sera kept catching glimpses of the black cat always just on her peripheral vision. Taking the hidden stairs Sera lead Urma up to the balcony where Jolynn kept her personal sanctuary. Once at the top she could see a small light on in the room that had the bed.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Making their way to the library, with Sera inwardly sighing about what Urma had said, they arrived and Sera took Urma over to the entrance to Jolynn's private study. After getting up there, Sera took Urma over to the small private bedroom that Jolynn had there, knocking on the door softly three times and calling in who was there.

"Jolynn dear... it's me, Sera, and I have Urma with me too," Sera called in to Jolynn, still curious as to what Jolynn wanted.