Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

There was a pause for a moment. "Come in please." Opening the door Sera was shocked to see just how far Jolynn's pregnancy had come along. She looked so swollen that any poke looked like it would rupture her. Even Urma seemed a little shocked. "Im glad you came Urma... I wasn't sure you would heed the summons." Urma seemed to almost say something but the black cat from before jumped into her arms which made Jolynn smile but it seemed ... sad. "Anyway I need to discuss my abdication from the throne." "WHAT!" Urma stood their shocked the cat flipping its tale back and forth seemingly contented.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stepping in when Jolynn told her to enter, Sera smiled at her and nodded her head towards the heavily pregnant matriarch, amazed at how far she'd progressed in just a few short days. When Jolynn spoke again and announced to them her abdication from the throne, Sera gasped and looked shocked... very much so.

"But Jolynn... why now? Surely there's another way," Sera asked Jolynn, looking a bit saddened by Jolynn's words as she glanced over at the cat with a raised eyebrow.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Its just a discussion its not happening yet." Jolynn arched one of her eyebrows before moving to sit. "My power is fading that much Ive known for years. The apperance of our little friend there is the final nail in the coffin for my reign." Urma looked at the black cat a little confused. "Urma my first daughter you... may not have the gifts of our family line, but the patron spirit of the Panther tribe has chosen you." Urma looked a the cat again clearly not buying the story. "Shes right only you can carry my protections forward." Instantly Urma tossed the cat who flew threw the air with a much amused look on its face before sprouting wings and flying to land on Jolynn and sit licking its paw. "The.. the cat talked." Looking at Urma the cat spoke again. "You live this place of wonder and this bothers you?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Listening to Jolynn, Sera had a saddened look in her eyes as she sat down next to her, reaching out and rubbing her belly that held their children within. "So what happens to them then? It's a long way back to my sanctuary, and with Urma in charge here, there would be many who would either attempt to use them to gain power, or some who would hurt them to secure Urma's seat on the throne. I hate to say it that way, but it is a possibility after all," Sera said as she sat next to Jolynn.

When the cat spoke, Sera couldn't help but chuckle at Urma's reaction a little bit, despite the situation. "So what is to happen then mister guardian spirit?" Sera asked the cat curiously when it landed and finished speaking. "And would your protections extend to Jolynn and our children here as well?" Sera then asked with a serious look on her face.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn took Sera's hand and for a moment Urma looked nauseated. "I may not have the power of the spirit for long but I'm still a formidable spirit user on my own. I can protect our girls. Not to mention the Royal guard would not let anything happen to their sisters."

Turning her attention to the spirit and asking her next question caused a bit of a pause as it looked at Urma. "That solely depends on her. She can still refuse and I will simply leave and the fate of the city will be its own. Needless to say the aliens and shadow demons have been growing in number, not to mention the demon tainted dragons that now live in the jungle. If Urma agrees then my power will keep this place hidden and thus protect the people." The cat looked to Urma who sat fidgeting in her seat.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera sighed softly at both Jolynn's and the guardian spirit's words, feeling that surely there was something else that could be done. "Is there no other that can carry on your line then? Perhaps maybe a pair of someones or even a trio?" Sera asked the guardian, wanting to keep her promise to both Jolynn to help her, and Urma to get her away from this place.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It won't work that way, but Jolynn here still has time. A few years in fact as long as she doesn't try to use the power excessively, but I would rather get this matter settled as soon as possible." Jolynn looked down at the cat and petted it. "The people need protection I..." "Just... Just shut up!" Urma stood up rather agitated. "I-I will not be pulled in by your lies. You just want to keep me a slave here forever." Jolynn looked saddened her mood visibly dimming. "This trick won't work my mother is the most powerful woman in this valley she is not this weak. She has never needed anyone not even me." Starting to cry Urma ran out of the room and into the open air. Jolynn watched a moment before setting the cat down and heading after her motioning for Sera to stay. This of course made the cat jump into Sera's lap. "Human's right. So delicate and weak but endlessly fascinating."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh surely there's someone else who can make the pact with you. It would be stupid that only one person can," Sera said, looking down at the cat with a look of disbelief in her eyes.

Before she could even get that conversation started though, Urma shouted out and looked about to cry as she ran out of the room. Sera nodded softly when Jolynn motioned for her to stay there, petting the cat as it jumped into her lap where it spoke again. "Hah... I know there has to be another way, guardian. What aren't you telling them... and me for that matter? Spirits can bind to most anyone there is, so there has to be something you aren't telling us. I may be young, but I know that much at least," Sera said to the guardian spirit cat as she sat there, sighing a bit at Urma's words.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"My paws are tied angel, its what I agreed to in the very first pact. Only woman of my blood and power can rule this land and accept your pact. Urma has power though its dormant and none of them can see it. Your daughters will have power too but I'm not dealing with angel kin even if they are mortal. It gets complicated. Besides this place needs a change and Urma can do that. For too long things have been stagnate. Change is survival, that's why empires decline."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hah, could you not just make a brand new pact though with Urma or someone else?" Sera asked the guardian spirit cat as she pet its head. "And Urma wanted to leave this place. I don't know if she'd be willing to stay, even if she could change things. Besides, she did try to usurp Jolynn's throne after all," Sera added to the guardian.

Sera had nothing to really do but wait for Jolynn and or Urma to return from outside, which she did as she sat there and petted the cat.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The cat yawned and flipped its tail back and forth. "So let her leave. She just needs to come back for the ritual. Besides she didn't actually try to usurp the throne the nobles tried to use her in a plot to do it." Getting off Sera's lap the cat jumped down to the floor. "I grow tired of waiting for them lets go see whats taking them so long." Nonchalantly the cat left the room leaving Sera behind.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well maybe. But wouldn't the whole thing be pointless unless she stayed? I mean, it'd have to carry on to another in her line right. And I didn't know that it was the nobles who did that. That means my plan to get them to all be more loyal and whatnot needs to be put into action sooner rather than later. But the laws of this place need to change regardless of what they all want or think, because nobody should have to live like a slave," Sera said just before the cat jumped out of her lap, where she stood up and followed it... or him maybe. She wasn't sure if the spirit was a male or what really.

Sera opened the door and looked around to see if Urma and Jolynn were both out there, hoping that they weren't arguing since Jolynn were pregnant and everything. On her way out though, Sera idly thought to herself that maybe Jolynn was wanting to leave with their children or something like that, perhaps she'd ask her about it later.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She found both mother and daughter talking at the far end of the open roof. It seemed they where deep in thought. "I think Urma would be the best to change them. Besides once she gets out there and sows her wild oats she will come back. It might take awhile but I think she will. Besides all the cat girls around here can keep an eye on her. After all they are much my children and Jolynn's" That cat stretched a little bit before flopping on the grass and flipping his tail in the sun.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I hope you're right, for I cannot remain here indefinitely to protect this place... no matter how much I would wish to do so. But... it is a rather beautiful place to tell you the truth, one that would be a nice place to live," Sera said to the cat as they exited onto the roof, where they saw Jolynn and Urma talking. "And... some of those catgirls live in my manor down the way, for I touched this little statue that made them simply go wild when they saw me and whatnot. Was that your doing by chance, hmm? Now that I'm complaining or anything, as it was rather fun and they're all beautiful... and I am a horny angel after all," Sera went on to say as they headed for Jolynn and Urma, smirking a little as she called herself a horny angel.

"Hey you two. So... what did you come up with?" Sera asked the two as she approached with the cat, a smile on her face. "If you decide to leave Urma... then I'll do my best to guide you and keep you safe if you leave with me. But... if you stay here, then you can do much more good I think, as you'd be able to change the laws of the town, and help the people of the town... all of them. I would stay and help to guide you as much as I could, but I can't stay forever. Though... I would from time to time come back, mainly so I could see my children that your mother is carrying, whom I'm placing my trust in the both of you to take care of and keep them safe. For they're angel kin, and any or all of them could be angels themselves, I'm not entirely sure. So they would need both their big strong mother, and their biggest and strongest sister to keep them safe," Sera went on to say, reaching down and caressing Jolynn's belly as she spoke of their children, smiling softly at the mother and daughter.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Humm naaaa magic decay dose strange things to improperly cared for items and relics. Who knows what it was intended to do originally." The cat didn't get up from its spot and simply watched Sera approached the mother and daughter and speak with them content to let the silly humans and angel work it out amongst themselves.

Hearing her out the Urma turned to Sera tears in her eyes, but holding Jolynn's hands. "Mom has decided to let me leave and see the world." Jolynn cleared her throat. "Of course a queen needs to have a proper understanding of the outside world. Ive leaved sheltered here for to long. The princess will be joining you on your adventures at lest for a little while." Urma looked at Jolynn and nodded. "Ive always known that I was needed here thats why I never tried really hard to actually leave. Im sure I could have done it by force.. but I knew that my people need me. It was just a feeling I had... I ...." Jolynn hushed Urma before pulling her into a hug. From the grass where the cat lay Sara heard a snort. Looking she saw the huge winged black panther with green eyes sitting where the cat had been only moments before. "About time, honestly creatures with such sort life spans can really procrastinate. You would think living in the moment would get more done." Both the woman gasped at the sight but Sara had seen it all before though even then it was still a magnificent beast to gaze upon .... and really really well hung.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, well it was probably intended to make sure the catgirls obeyed whoever wore it, or to help breed more of them most likely," Sera said with a chuckle.

Hearing Jolynn and Urma speak the way they did brought a smile to Sera's face, she moved over and hugged them both close and kissed both on the cheek. "I'm glad you both made up you two. I was so worried that you wouldn't ever make up and everything," Sera said, smiling warmly at the two as they hugged again as Jolynn shushes Urma.

Glancing back, Sera saw the cat had transformed back into the large panther creature that she'd encountered the day before, where Jolynn and Urma both gasped with slightly frightened looks on their faces. "It's alright you two, this is the guardian spirit of your realm in his true form. He's... quite large," Sera said to the two, though she did step a bit in front of them both protectively, more to make the two of them feel a little safer than anything. "And Jolynn... when we leave, I will do my utmost to protect Urma for you. And also to help teach her about the outside world. Though... to tell you the truth, I'm not very knowledgeable myself of the world as a whole, only what I know from the fey that came to my sanctuary that I lived in, among a few other sources," she went on to say to them both, blushing a bit.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The cat seemed to not be bothered by the two woman who seemed startled and licked his paw before speaking. "Now that its settled I shall return in two years time. That's when it will become critical that the powers be transferred, any longer and the valley risks detection. Stretching his wings the giant cat leaped off the roof and soared threw the air leaving the three woman alone. "I can't believe my great great grandmother had sex with that... beast.... how did she handle it." Urma began to blush madly as Jolynn opening wondered how her ancestor was able to take something so huge. "You mean I-I have t-to ....." Jolynn nodded and pulled out a book from her pocket. "Its all right here."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Two years? That ought to be plenty enough time to sow your wild oats I think shouldn't it Urma?" Sera asked Urma, glancing over as the guardian spirit leaped off the roof and flew into the air.

When Jolynn commented on how her ancestor was able to take the guardian spirit cat's size when she mated with it, Sera couldn't help but giggle at Urma's reaction. After Jolynn gave Urma the book, Sera looked idly over at the two. "So... what do we do now you two? Also, I have a question. Urma why did you try to usurp your mother's throne? The guardian there mentioned to me that it wasn't you specifically, but that it was the other nobles who had you do it. I'm just curious is all, because it would make no sense for you to try and usurp the throne when in all likely hood you would inherit it anyway," Sera asked the two, looking between them both with a serious look on her face. "Also, is Urma still one of my guards to order around?" Sera then asked as an afterthought, smirking a bit at them, but the look on her face this time was one that obviously said she was joking with them on that.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Urma looked a little sad and gazed over the city before answering. "I was young and full of passion. The nobles used this to sway me. Promising they would support any change I made, and no I was never considered for the throne... well until now." Looking to Jolynn for the next part the woman spoke up. "Sera she is not a matriarch.. she.. doesn't have a penis. But I do and I still have power so I will change it. It will be hard work and I might have to do some.... things that I would rather not talk about right now, but for the future of my people I will see to it."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera reached up and put her hands on either of Urma's shoulders and gave them a little squeeze, glancing over at Jolynn and pulling her over where she hugged them both from behind. "Well, I only meant that you'd be considered if Jolynn had no other possible heirs, as you're the oldest of her children," Sera said, kissing Urma on the cheek. "And you forget, I'm an angel. Urma is only a regular human. If I have any... intimate contact with her, it may cause her body to change. You could call it corruption technically speaking, because of the powerful magics within me and whatnot, but... just offering to help however I can though. I am curious though Jolynn. What will happen after the two years he mentioned is up and the power is switched to Urma? Would you need to leave? Or what?" Sera went on to say, offering to help if she could as she shrugged her shoulders a bit.