Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

"I know love, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, but... eventually I'll have to, unless I can find more reasons to stay that require me helping people. Which is what I'm trying to do in all honesty, hmhm," Sera said, kissing Jolynn on the cheek. "And don't worry, I'll help out as best I can while you rest and recover. I feel I'll have to, as this is partially my fault, hmhm," Sera added, giggling as she hugged Jolynn close.

Noticing one of the little ones kicking quite a bit in Jolynn's belly, Sera reached down and caressed the swollen belly of the matriarch and whispered a little prayer as she did, kissing Jolynn's belly before smiling up at her. "I came to see you for more than just one reason. One is to check on you and them of course. Another is to ask if there's a way to elevate June's status here in the town. And, is there anything we can do around here to make some money? I can help in other ways to provide food too of course, as I know a few spells that can help out some, without giving away the position of the town of course. But I would need more lands than what I have to do it with though I believe," Sera said, kissing Jolynn again and sitting down next to her once more
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Jolynn relaxed a bit letting Sera kiss her belly. "You wish for become a noble?" Jolynn frowned as her brow furrowed. "If I were to grant her that she would have to stay until her line was established. As in a child old enough to rule in her place if something should happen. I'm not so sure she would want to be parted from you that long. As for the other matter what did you have in mind.
      sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Well... it is a thought. Maybe not a good one mind you, but first thing I could think of right off the top of my head," Sera replied with a little shrug. "And the other thing, about helping out. If I had a little more land, and you had the seeds and stuff to spare. I could summon more alraune to help me cultivate the plants and stuff, thereby making more food for everyone. Which is why I suggested that I take the extra lands for farming further down and stuff, though I may need your help to protect them, with some royal guards and stuff, as the only things I can summon might traipse off after a while and never return," she went on to say, looking confident that her plan there would work.
        Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
        Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

"Its worth investigating for sure." Jolynn smiled and leaned over to kiss Sara on the cheek. Just then a servant came forward with a try of colorful sticks. Reaching over Jolynn grabbed one and stuck in her mouth smiling. "Yumm frozen juice. You should try one Sara." Looking to the tray Sara found a blue, yellow, green, and purple stick.

Nearby Jolynn took her own and began to pull it in and out of her mouth her soft lips seemingly working it in an all too familiar fashion.
          sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Aye, I think it is too. Because your people need food more than anything. And I'm supposed to help those in need, and I can help them, and really I'm kind of supposed to help them, when I can," Sera said, smiling as she was kissed on the cheek, taking one of the purple frozen sticks.

Sera saw what Jolynn was doing, and she smirked as she sat there, doing the same to her own. After she had finished her own off, Sera smiled at Jolynn again and knelt down in front of her, glancing around to make sure nobody else was around to bother them, where she pulled Jolynn's robes aside, took her shaft in hand, and lapped at it with her tongue to bring it to full mast. As soon as she was as hard as Sera could make her, the young angel leaned in and gulped Jolynn's cock down eagerly. "You looked like you needed to unwind a bit. And I know you haven't done this in a while most likely," Sera said, pulling up and off to speak, before going back down, cupping Jolynn's balls in one hand and massaging them with it, her tongue swirling around the matriarch's length.

Spoiler

Comment

Surprising Jolynn by finishing first the Matriarch welcomed the angel between her legs. Sara of course didn't have to work hard as Jolynn was already swollen with need. "By the god Sara how did you get this good." Jolynn trembled in Sara's hands the throbbing cock treating to spill it load early. Hearing a Jolynn gasp as the tiniest bit of precum began seep threw the woman's cock. A single hand moved down to caress Sara's head as the massive member began to throb more. Much to her own surprise however Sara felt her own firm shaft begin to be stroked with tiny delicate hands as a new weight was pressed against her. Looking over she found the cat girl servant from before leaning on her one hand teasing her while the other teased herself. The girl's orange tail wished happily as small trail of drool ran at the side of her mouth.
              sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Hmhm, practice, and love," Sera cooed softly, doing her best to coax out Jolynn's seed into a premature orgasm.

Feeling the catgirl stroking her own shaft in turn, Sera moaned and let it happen, deep throating Jolynn's cock down to its base, swirling her tongue across Jolynn's balls and tickling them with it as she sucked hard. "Come on Jolynn, love, let it out," Sera told her, deep throating her again and bobbing her head up and down her entire length to make her cum, and dragging Jolynn's orgasm out for as long as possible.

Spoiler

Comment

At Sera's urging and tender ministrations the matriarch called out as massive gout of cum exploded into Sera's mouth. Once, twice, three times the matriarch unloaded her baby batter into Sara's waiting mouth. Leaning back and panting Jolynn looked absolutely exhausted. "I-I forgot how much being pregnant takes out of me. Delicate drops of sweat rolled down Jolynn's face which was lost in orgasmic bliss.

Meanwhile the dutiful cat girl kept sucking Sara off while her delicate soft hands gently cupped and teased her balls. The girl was skilled and paid every attention to Sara that she could muster.
                  sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera's eyes widened slightly when Jolynn came, but managed to keep from gasping around the cock in her mouth and choking on Jolynn's cum. She gulped it all down eagerly, not stopping even after Jolynn had finished cumming as she bobbed her head up and down repeatedly to try and drive Jolynn over the edge again quickly in a second powerful climax, while she was getting a magnificent blowjob herself from the catgirl between her legs.

Sera pulled off from Jolynn's dick only when she came a second time, and she'd gulped Jolynn's seed down again, and trying to hold out for as long as she could with the catgirl before she came in the catgirl's mouth. When Jolynn had finished cumming her second climax, Sera raised up and looked up at her, still stroking her shaft and massaging Jolynn's balls with both hands. "Jolynn, love, I'm going to wring another one out of you real quick so that you're good and relaxed. You're too tense from these meetings, and you really need it I think," Sera told Jolynn, sitting down facing away from Jolynn, and planting her ass firmly against Jolynn's lap, as her pussy swallowed Jolynn's cock up all the way to the hilt, and squeezed perfectly from every angle, while Sera continued to let the catgirl suck her off, until Jolynn came again, and Sera didn't pull away and let Jolynn fill her up with her seed, though making sure that she didn't get pregnant herself.

Spoiler

Comment

Jolynn actually whimpered as Sara mounted her but as her angelic folds parted around the thick shaft her felt the matriarch hands move to her hips. As the duo started this next bit of lovemaking the poor Catgirl seemed unable to keep up. Giving up on trying to finish her blow job the girl quickly mounted Sara's cock her legs quickly wrapping around the angel as she held on for dear life. It was a scene out of a succbi's wet dream. Jolynn using her surprising strength to assist Sera in her reverse cowgirl her massive breast giggling with each and every thrust as she moaned loudly her shaft seeming swelling even more. Still while Jolynn was reaching her largest Climax of her life Sara had her own mewling lusty Cat riding her thick shaft. The petite girl couldn't even fully take Sera's massive member but she kept trying her perky tits quivering with each thrust as she called out in ecstasy, creaming herself before Sara but not stopping as she leaned up to kiss the angel while taking the massive cock.
                      sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera smiled down at Jolynn as she felt the matriarch's hands on her hips. Sera helped the catgirl up onto her while Jolynn bounced Sera, And the three of them went at it, with Sera not trying to suppress her moans. Sera enjoyed Jolynn's cock inside of her, and her own inside of the catgirl, and moaned lewdly the entire time as she was bounced, and bounced the catgirl. Sera didn't try and force the catgirl down all the way onto her cock, letting her go at her own pace and far down as she wanted, and kissing her when she came, but kept bouncing.

"It's okay hon, keep going. I'm almost there myself, and Jolynn, don't hold back, let it all out," Sera moaned softly to them both, her wings wrapping around the catgirl as they went, and when Sera felt her cock trembling, indicating her imminent release, she didn't hold back and let loose with everything she had stored in her balls, focusing too hard on keeping Jolynn's seed from taking in her own womb and forgetting to make her own seed infertile.

Spoiler

Comment

"KyAAaaa!" the cat girl arched her back reaching her climax just as Sera unloaded her seed into her. Before her eyes the girls belly began to swell as she clamped down on Sera hard not letting a single drop of semen go to waste. Still the cat girl was a petite thing and soon enough her body couldn't handle it and jets of semen spattered out and around their joined sexes. Meanwhile Sera had her own womb being pumped full of the matriarch's seed, the hot sperm filling her womb to the brink causing s slight bump. That seemed to do the matriarch in though as she fell back exhausted. The cat girl mewed sofly as she crawled away from Sera one hand trying to hold the angel's sperm in but failing as a small trail showed her movements.
                          sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

As Sera came so hard her eyes crossed, thanks to the dual orgasms in both her cock and pussy at the same time, she was left panting madly, desperate to catch her breath, but feeling so horny that she could barely think straight. By the time she had finished cumming, Sera was helping the cute catgirl off of her, and was petting her before she crawled too far away to be able to. Sera moaned softly and began stroking herself as she started rocking her hips again on Jolynn's cock, obviously not done yet and wanting more, though she would be able to stop if Jolynn asked and or pressed her to, apologizing and climbing off of her, kneeling, and cleaning Jolynn up with her mouth and tongue, licking every drop of both their cum off of the matriarch, before kissing her on the lips, though the look in her eyes was easy to see that she still desired more.

Spoiler

Comment

Jolynn grunted as Sera started again the poor matriach having reached her limit due to her advanced pregnancy. However she too knew the lust that plagued Sera and soon enough a trio cat girl servants gently lead her away from the exhausted matriach and to a side room full of cushions and beds as well as a few other special things. Each girl was near perfect match for the other building a slight bit of jealousy from Sera that Jolynn had triplets at her beck and call. Each had black hair with cute ears and swishing tails to match and where generously endowed with large breasts and and wide hips. One of the girls lead Sera to a large heart shaped cushion where she guided the angel to kneel over her face. Once in position the girl began the delicate work of licking Sera's engorged pussy. "Oh this tastes like the mistress!" With a sudden surprise and swiftness the girl dug her face into the dripping snatch forcefully eating Sera out. Meanwhile another one of the girls placed her mouth over the massive throbbing member. Winking the girl began to tease Sera's already pulsing cock. The third came up from behind Sera and placed her hands on the woman's quivering tits and began to tease them while kissing her neck.
                              sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Oh honey... I... I'm sorry, I just... I'm so horny, I can't stop," Sera moaned softly, kissing Jolynn on the cheek as she lifted off of her, the neko servant girls getting her up to follow.

Once in the other room, Sera couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous after seeing the three nekos were triplets, and all gorgeous in every meaning of the word. Sera immediately did as instructed by the first neko, and knelt over her, her folds twitching as she felt that rough catlike tongue lapping at her. "Y-Yeah it does, because she j-just finished cumming inside of me, hmhm," Sera moaned softly to her, reaching down and petting her head.

No sooner did the second one begin licking and teasing her throbbing cock and trembling balls, than Sera felt the third grasp her breasts, making her moan lewdly as she completely gave in to them for the time being and let them do whatever they wished to her, and letting them coax orgasm after orgasm out of her. "Yes girls... m-more, please... more!" Sera moaned aloud.

After a short while, Sera would start to get up, unless they stopped her, where she would get onto her knees, pull one of them up in front of her, and thrust inside, taking her as she hilted inside of the pussy's pussy, and made them cum in return now, but not holding back and simply letting herself cum whenever her balls began to ache with need and started to bust a nut. "Oh gods, girls I... I'm so horny right now. I... I can't stop, please... k-keep making me cum," Sera begged them.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X