Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Indeed the girls let her cum as much as she wanted. Sara was unsure of how much time passed but even the triplets had to be replaced by another set and they too pleased Sera till the horny could no longer maintain an erection. And thus this is how she found herself after her daze of lust. Several cat girls lay asleep with cum covering their face's or leaking out of their swollen sexes and abused anuses. Sera herself was naked her cloths haven been taken to be washed by an unknown servant.
    sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera lost all track of time during their fun, her cock seemingly almost perpetually hard with desire. She did remember that the triplets had switched out for another trio of nekos, though she wasn't sure if the next trio were triplets or not. By the time her lust filled daze had eased up enough for her to realize where she was, Sera groaned softly, her cock limp, her balls aching and sore from cumming so much, her pussy and ass both a tad sore as well. All in all, a normal Saturday night for her back in her sanctuary home with the fey that came around very often.

"Oh gods, that was intense... and... really good," Sera groaned softly as she raised up to look around at how many nekos were in there with her, before flopping back onto the bed again.
      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
      Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Sera counted seven neeko girls laying about including the triplets from before. Laying back down she tired but pleased. There was something about having exhausted woman laying about with her seed flowing out of them that just set her off right. Still she was naked and at the mercy of the next servant that would come with fresh cloths. Thankfully she didn't have to wait long as a normal looking maid approached her from the corner with her robes freshly cleaned and pressed. Bowing slightly the maid left the garments on a table before heading off to continue her duties.

Once dressed Sera could head out if she desired or try to rouse the cat girls around her for more fun if she desired. If she chose to head out she would be greeted but a very sorry looking Pet. Her ears where flat against her head and her tail wrapped around one of her legs and it looked like she had been crying."Pet so sorry Miss Sara! But Pet like's sister so much, I just had to play with her." Pet sniffled a little before turning away a very clear red hand print on her rump. "Sister is waiting for you in the meeting hall.
        sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera smiled softly at the nekos around her as she lay there, sighing softly as she did, and raising up after a few moments, to see a maid coming in. "Thank you miss, I appreciate it," Sera said quietly to her, so as not to wake the sleeping catgirls.

After getting up without waking any of them, and cleaning up a little, Sera got dressed and kissed each of the catgirls on the cheek, before leaving the room and running into Pet just outside. "Pet... what did you do this time?" Sera asked, heading for the great hall after she got an answer, so she could see what had happened this time around, and unable to keep from chuckling to herself, as she imagined that it involved June getting the cat ears and tail again somehow.
          Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
          Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

For the most part the meeting hall was empty except for June and a couple of servants combing her hair. Too Sara she didn't seem to have any mutations but the poor girl looked absolutely exhausted. Even as the maids tended to her she was at risk of drifting off to sleep. Upon getting closer one of the maids turned and bowed to Sara. "Sorry Mistress it appears your servant has been at the mercy of the cat girls for several hours. She is a little exhausted but we managed to get her cleaned and ready to head home.
            sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Aw June, honey, what happened? And you're okay girls, no need to bow to me," Sera asked June, and then told the handmaids, waving them down so they could get back to work with June.

Once she'd found out what had happened, Sera would pick June up and carry her back to the manor, telling the handmaids to let Jolynn know where she'd gone and for what reason she had gone.

Spoiler

Comment

Upon seeing Sara poor June moved to hug her and simply collapsed her legs shaking. "I think I've had enough sex to last me a month." Once more the maid gave an apology. "Im not sure whats going on with the cat girls. Its like they have all gone slightly crazy. They are constantly wanting sex but none of them are in heat and strangely its all the ones that are free." The maid shrugged and began to clean up the area. Informing the maid staff of her intention they bowed and nodded letting Sara take June.

On the way back to the manor the poor girl fell asleep and as she landed her body guards rushed to her. "Mistress we have a problem! Several feral Cat girls are trying to break into the Manor. So far we've been able to chase them off, but they keep coming back with more!
                sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Aw honey, don't worry, I won't let anyone else sex that beautiful body of yours up any more tonight," Sera told June, caressing her cheek.

When the handmaid spoke, Sera sighed softly and looked at her. "I fear it may be my fault, though I'm not entirely sure on that. There was an... idol of some sort, that I touched, and that's what caused them to go crazy the other day. I'll leave you to your work, ladies, excuse me," Sera said, bowing politely to them before carrying June back to the manor, flying at a pleasant pace.

When she got back, with June asleep in her arms, Sera landed as her guards rushed over and spoke. "I see... hmm, I'll speak with them, I'm sure it's got something to do with what happened the other day, most likely. Please, one of you take June to my chambers, and put her in the bed for me, she needs to rest," Sera said, handing June to one of the guards, before looking to the rest to lead her to these feral catgirls.

Spoiler

Comment

"Mistress.... they are not acting normal. Some of our own tried to speak with them and where nearly attacked. Im not sure you should approach them." Even with this news Sara moved to investigate after all if this was an effect of the idol she touched then she was responsible to fix it. "Last time they came we managed to chase them into the orchard they might still be there now." However this only made Sara wince. Rose lived in the orchard......
                    sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"It's alright girls. Just... keep an eye out for any others okay. And if they're looking for me, tell them that I'm in the orchard in back okay. I feel that this is my fault, so it is up to me to fix it, so don't worry about me okay. I'm an angel, and I have a lot of power, so if I really want to, I can knock them all out," Sera told her guards before she took flight and went to the orchards, soaring over them and looking around for the catgirls, and leaving herself in perfect view as she flew where they could see her easily.

Spoiler

Comment

Sara easily soared over the orchard only to see Rose humming to herself happily. Spotting no cat girls Sera descended only to see six of the feral cat girls bound by Rose's tentacles and being plundered by the phallic tips while she braided flowers together. Seeing Sara she smiled. Oh Mistress they are wonderful thank you for them. I will have plenty of babies to seed now!" Looking a the girls Sara could see them already swollen with Rose's offspring.
                        sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Seeing Rose humming happily as she landed, and the nekos all around with Rose's tentacles plundering their folds repeatedly, and their bellies swollen with her seeds, Sera couldn't help but giggle a bit. "Oooh... I see. Well, I had imagined that they were here for me. But, well, if you have them well in hand, then I won't take them away from you, besides, they look like they're having fun," Sera said with a smile to Rose. "Did any others come in here by chance? If so, which way did they go?" she then asked curiously, ready to go off in that direction.

Spoiler

Comment

Rose put a delicate green finger to her lips and cocked her head. Her rose petaled hair cascading down. "I think a few managed to slip away to the maze. One or two... of course I kinda had my hands full." Rose blushed as one of the girls in the grips of her tentacles cried out in orgasm. "Oh looks like shes done." Setting her down the girl began to wander off dazed juices dropping down her leg and too the ground. "Be good little one find a good home for my babies." Pushing the cat girl along with a tendril Rose smiled as it wandered off.

A moment later Sera was once more into the air over her manor and too the maze where she could see a few of the cat girls running around lost. From her count she could spot four of the girls.
                            sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Okay Rose, it's quite alright. I'll find them and take care of them," Sera said, smiling to her and letting her finish up with the catgirls she had, blowing them kisses as they walked on in a daze.

Taking flight, Sera headed up over the maze, and she noticed that there were four that seemed lost, and she worried that they might get hurt or something without help, so she swooped down and gently scooped the nearest one up in her arms and carried her along to the center of the maze if Rose wasn't there, though if she was, then Sera found a suitable little spot outside of the maze, but still in the backyard to drop her off at, trying to find a little bed of moss for them to use or something. After dropping that one off, with Sera kissing her on the lips and promising to return when she'd retrieved the other three, she went to scoop up the three other nekos that were lost in the maze, taking them back to the same place one by one until she had all of them.

"Now girls... what are you all trying to break into my manor grounds for, hmm?" Sera asked them all once she had the four gathered together.

Spoiler

Comment

No other plant woman where present easily letting Sara drop the girls off in the center of the maze. Though the act in itself proved difficult. No sooner had she caught on than the girl tried rip her robes off. Delicate hands pulled at her robes hindering her ability to fly while the cat girl rubbed her soaking wet sex against Sara trying to get her to take her even in mid air. Landing only seemed to make the situation worse as the girls seemed lost in lost unwilling or unable to hear Sera out and not taking no for an answer.
                                sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Working...
                                X