Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

"Maybe we could find a key in one of these rooms or a password? The students had to have a way up right?" Ivy shrugged and let Sera stew on the issue awhile longer. If asked about blasting the door or the wall Ivy would suggest against it. as it was probably protected and with a large hole already in the tower making more might not be so good.
    sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Hmm, that's right, they would have to have a way to get through easily and stuff. Come on, let's check the rest of the rooms. We'll force the doors open if we got to," Sera said, agreeing with Ivy that they might find a key or password in the other rooms.

She proceeded to check each of the closed rooms until she found something of interest, with Ivy's help, slamming her shoulder into the doors to force them open, unless she was forced to have Ivy knock them open with some magic.
      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
      Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Sera's first room checked turned out to be completely empty. The second however was another neat or rather would have been neat room if not for the dust. Checking the room she found a single corpse laying in the middle of the floor its body long turned to skeletal remains. Checking over the body Sera found a set of keys.
        sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Finding the old skeleton of one of the old students in the second room she checked, Sera noticed the set of keys and took them, saying a little prayer over the long since dead corpse to help guide it in the afterlife. "Hey Ivy, does that door out there have a keyhole? I found some keys here," Sera asked her companion.
          Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
          Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

"Humm nope... but! I think I found something come here." Following her familiars call Sera saw her pointing at a strange symbol on the door. "One of these keys might work here." Looking at the symbol it glowed with arcane runes in two opposite spinning circles. Looking to her keys Sera found five of them flat and snubbed nose each one was a different color. Blue, Green, Red, Orange, and Purple. Looking too the door for clues didn't help as the floating arcane text was either indecipherable or too advanced for Ivy to read.
            sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"What is it, Ivy?" Sera asked, coming over to check out what her companion was wanting her to check out.

"Huh... might as well try a couple of them out. Let's go blue and red, I guess," Sera said after a few moments, pulling the blue and red keys up and trying them in the arcane symbols, cautiously though.

Spoiler

Comment

Placing the blue key in the center of the spinning circles caused the first one to stop and pulse a bit before collapsing to the key and vanishing. the second spinning circle took its place and spun not reacting to the blue key at all. Placing the red key in provoked a similar reaction until the circle touched the key. It was then that all the arcane symbols flashed red and Sera felt a tiny static shock. Pulling back she saw the first circle reappear. However she was distracted by Ivy suddenly having a fit of laughter. In between gasps of air she managed to get hear what Ivy was saying. "HAHAHAHA Sear... ahahaha your... pink.... I think... its your hahahaha Color hahahahaha." Looking at one of the mirrors in the dorm room it was turned her skin had turned a very girly pink color.
                sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Placing the keys into their places, Sera was at first calm and just went about her business without any real thoughts about it, until she got the little zap, and let out a little yelp, and jumped back a bit. Looking over at Ivy, who was laughing like crazy, Sera then looked down at herself when Ivy spoke, and gasped. "W-What the... hell?!!!" Sera cried out, frantically trying to pull the keys out to reverse whatever had been done. "C-Come on Ivy, help me out here," Sera whined to her friend.

Spoiler

Comment

After calming a bit Ivy looked her over and smiled. "It should fade after awhile." Turning back to the keys Ivy decided to try them. Following the first step Ivy used the blue key and then took the orange and tried it ending up with a similar event except she turned orange. Hrumphing the small demoness crossed her arms. "We need another clue not all the traps will be harmless."
                    sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Aye, I doubt they'd all be harmless. I wonder, let's look through the journals then. Maybe one of them has something about the keys in it," Sera said, after Ivy turned orange, which had Sera giggling a bit at Ivy's misfortune, after Ivy had told her it ought to fade after a while.

With that, Sera began rummaging through the journals she'd gotten, and looking back through the rooms again to see if she overlooked anything, going carefully through both the rooms and books, to keep from missing anything.

Spoiler

Comment

(sorry civ 6 has devoured my life)

Looking to the journal Sera quickly found an entry.

....."Damn puzzles on the door. How am I supposed to know which one is which when they change daily! There dose seem to be a pattern. The color of the door marking hints at the first key to use. Not sure about the second maybe it has to to due with the magic ring? Ill try tomorrow hopefully Ill return to my normal color before dinner."
                        sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

(No problem.)

After reading over the journal again, Sera looked at the door to check its color, and she what she could tell about it, and looking for the ring mentioned in the journal, going to the room she'd found the journal in to see if there was one. Before searching for the ring, Sera put the color corresponding with the door into its slot.

Spoiler

Comment

Rolls
                            Spoiler

The marks on the door were blue hinting that her first choice of key was correct. Still as she looked about the rooms again no rings where found. Ivy meanwhile looked at the door and suddenly shouted out OH! Sera I got it! Heading over she saw Ivy touch the blue key to the door repeating the first step they had seen before. Once that was done she pulled the key back and pressed it again. This time the second blue arcane circle or ring collapsed back in till it touched the key. There was a white flash and the door creaked open. Smiling Ivy winked at Sera and blew her a kiss before zooming into the new room. Following behind her Sera found a small set of stairs that spiraled up into a library. Surprisingly it was not dusty at all. No cobwebs hung and everything seemed to be in order.
                            sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Putting the blue key into its respective slot, Sera was a little surprised, and happy, to see the thing work properly, and started looking through the rooms again, before Ivy called out that she'd gotten it. Sera headed back out and looked around, and after seeing that she'd opened the door, Sera headed on through with her little companion, and up the spiral staircase to see what all there was to see. "Huh... it's odd that there's no cobwebs or dust or anything, almost as if someone's been keeping this part of the tower clean," Sera commented as they went upstairs.

Spoiler

Comment

Rolls!
                                Spoiler

Status
                                Sera Grappled
                                Ghost Grappled

Sera moved into the room its cleanness and general order a strange sight compared to the rest of the tower. Commenting to Ivy about it Sera felt a cold presence behind her. Turning slightly Sera saw a translucent figure seemingly dressed in a maid outfit suddenly lunge at her and knock her to the ground. Ghostly tendrils soon wrapped Sera into a tight embrace while the ghostly maid giggled her hand seemingly sinking threw Sera's cloths her cold touch quickly hardening her nipples.
                                sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Working...
                                X