Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Feeling the cold presence behind her, Sera was about to spin around, but opted to turn only slightly, before spotting a strange ghostly shape behind her. Before Sera could react, the ghostly girl tackled her to the ground, and Sera let out a cute yelp as she landed. "N-No... s-stop it. Let me... g-go, dammit," Sera said, starting to struggle a bit to get free from the ghost girl's embrace, and trying to push her off.

"W-What do you want?" Sera asked the ghost, trying to break free from her grasp.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Rolls!
      Spoiler

Status
      Sera: HP = 77, PP = 65/74, EP = 127, Status = Grappled
      Ghost: Grappled

It seemed no matter how hard Sera struggled the Ghost could not be cast off. However the Ghost didn't bind Sera any tighter but instead seemed to use her hands to tease the struggling angel though with her cloths intact it proved to be minor stimulation at best. It seemed the girl was not pleased with this either and soon enough would force the issue unless Sera escaped her chill embrace.
      sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera felt the ghostly hands starting to caress her more through her clothing, which thankfully didn't seem to be any more intense than before, but unfortunately she didn't seem able to break free. "C-Come on, let me go... d-dammit. I don't know what you want, but I don't think I want any part of it," Sera stammered as she struggled again, trying to break free and pull away from the ghostly girl, not wanting to hurt her, but starting to lose her cool on the matter.
        Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
        Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Rolls
          Spoiler

Status
          Sera: HP = 77, PP = 65/74, EP = 127, Status = Sub Hold
          Ghost: Sub Hold(dom)

Struggling with all her might Sera felt she was gaining ground. The Ghostly maid seeming lost in her attempts to fondle her breasts. Still as Sera began to slip away the Ghost frowned and phantasmal tendrils burst from her body and wrapped Sera up nice and tight hindering any escape attempt.

Now bound Sera felt the ghost tug at her clothes more insistently making her attempt to have her way withe more than clear.
          sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera yelped again as the ghostly tendrils burst out from the girl's body, wrapping around her and preventing her escape very easily. In her struggles, Sera barely noticed her breasts bouncing and swaying with each movement of her body to try and break free, which likely only served to entice the ghostly girl further. "P-Please... no, s-stop," Sera whimpered, panicking a bit because of the fact that she was being molested by a ghost, as her breasts bounced free of her robes while she struggled to break the hold on her. Though at the same time, she had to admit that she was a bit curious as to how a ghost was capable of doing this.

(Try and break submission hold.)

Spoiler

Comment

Rolls
              Spoiler

Status
              Sera: HP = 77, PP = 65/74, EP = 127, Status = Grapple, exposed breasts
              Ghost: Grapple

For a moment the Ghost seemed to have the upper hand her efforts greatly added by Sera's own attempts to escape. As the two struggled the perfect orbs of Sera's chest bounced free of their confines providing an all to pleasing sight for her molester. In fact the ghost seemed to lose herself a bit as the magnificent breasts heaved and bounced. This let Sera slip out of the tendrils enough that she still had a fighting chance.
              sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera fought against the ghost's grip on her, and only after a good deal of trying to, did she manage to break free enough to slip out of the ghostly woman's grasp. Though Sera didn't realize it, it seemed to have been mostly because of the fact that her robes were popped open, and her breasts bounced free, that she'd gotten free, as it had distracted the ghostly woman for a moment. "C-Come on, Sera... just... a little more," Sera muttered to herself, trying to continue struggling free. "L-Look... what is it, t-that you want, huh?" Sera asked the ghost girl.

(Continue struggling for now.)

Spoiler

Comment

Rolls
                  Spoiler

The two woman struggle along the floor. Sera desperately trying to escape the rapey Ghost. Despite her pleas the ghost with almost a perpetual perverse grin kept trying to pin Sera down to do the deed. Ivy meanwhile had vanished no wanting to endanger herself while Sera fought. Finaly after tumbling along the floor Sera nabbed a book and swung it at the ghost. Surprisingly the book made full contact with the ghost and it knocked her off, though the angel doubt it did much to hurt the thing. Still she was free and thats all that mattered.
                  sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera struggled with the ghostly girl some more, until finally, after Ivy had fled from sight, Sera managed to break free, and shrugged out of the ghost girl's grasp after swinging a book around at her. "N-Now stop it, you l-lewd ghost. W-What do you want?" Sera said, panting softly as she held the book up and prepared to swing it again, panicking a tiny bit as she prepared to blast the ghost back with her spiritual powers if she didn't back off.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

Rolls
                      Spoiler

Status
                      Sera: HP = 77, PP = 65/74, EP = 123/127, Status = exposed breasts
                      Ghost: PP = 45, Ep = 146/150

The Ghost would not stop and so Sera brought fourth her binding magics only to have the Ghost simply pass threw them unaffected. Frowning the Ghost seemed to look at her a moment. For the briefest moment Sera felt a surge of energy but it soon passed leaving the two standing in a face off for the moment.
                      sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera was panting softly, as she and the ghost girl stood there, or in the latter's case, floated there, she thought. Anyway, they were having a staring contest, for the moment, and Sera was still not wanting to destroy this poor soul, feeling she might be able to save the girl. "Please... we don't have to fight, okay. Just... let me try and help you, okay," Sera pleaded with the ghostly girl, taking a few steps back, not really watching behind her at the moment, as she held her hands out in front of her.

If Sera couldn't get through to the ghostly girl, she would attempt to bind her again in the same way as before, though if that failed, Sera thought to herself that it might be in her best interests to try and rush away and leave the ghostly girl here, and would attempt to do so if unable to bind her down somehow.

OOC: (Same as before, with Entangling. If Entangling fails this time though, Sera is going to try and run quickly to the next little area)
                        Last edited by Mind Flayer; 14th December 2016, 12:46. Reason: Edited stuff around.

Spoiler

Comment

Rolls
                          Spoiler

Status
                          Sera: HP = 77, PP = 65/74, EP = 119/127, Status = exposed breasts, binding 1 upkeep
                          Ghost: PP = 45, Ep = 146/150

Sera stood across from the Ghost maid the two locked for a moment in a staring contest. After making her plea the Ghost turned her head like a small dog would when confused before rushing forward towards Sera. Prepared this time Sera brought fourth her energies again catching the ghost halting it. For a moment it seemed the Ghost would break free but the binding held but given its nature and the meager power she invested she doubted it would hold for long against such a foe.
                          sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Seeing her spiritual powers holding the ghostly girl, finally, Sera let out a sigh of relief. Once she was sure that the ghostly girl was bound well enough, Sera stepped in closer and gently lay her left hand on the ghostly girl's head, and ruffled her hair, if that were possible. "You need relief... you didn't need to attack for that," Sera told her softly, reaching down with her right hand, and brushing her right hand's fingers, across the ghostly girl's folds, doing so several times before she slipped her middle finger inside, unless she didn't see an opening to do this before the ghostly girl broke free of the binding, in which case, Sera would scurry on through the place, to try and get away from the ghostly girl before she did.

OOC: (Would be Sera doing... Foreplay Pleasure dmg, I believe, if successful, which would be a total of 2d4 + 6 pleasure dmg, though if she has to grapple first, then she will just try and move on, before the girl breaks free.)

Spoiler

Comment

Status
                              Sera: HP = 77, PP = 65/74, EP = 118/127, Status = exposed breasts, binding 1 upkeep
                              Ghost: PP = 31/45, Ep = 146/150

The Ghost maid seemingly held by the bounds waited for Sera to approach. Of course who knew what the devious plan it may have had but it seemed forgotten the moment Sera began to tease the spectral woman. A soft gasp with a hint of otherworldly echo came from the girl as she quickly began to quiver under Sera's touch. It seemed the girl was in need already and her delicate and skilled hands quickly took all measure of escape from the girls mind.
                              sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"There you go, no need to try and attack me or anything. Just... relax, and Sera will make it all better and ease your frustrations," Sera cooed softly to the ghostly girl, gently stroking the girl's folds with her fingers, to make her moan with pleasure.

Sera would continue her teasing until the ghostly girl came, unless something prevented her from doing so, after which she would sigh softly, and wait to see if that calmed the ghostly girl down enough to talk or not, and if it didn't, she would continue to pleasure her using her hands to help further pacify the ghost girl.

(Continue foreplay attacks until the ghost girl orgasms, and on if one orgasm doesn't pacify her.)

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X