Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

"Aw man... g-get ready Sera," Sera mumbled to herself as she prepared to be changed however this thing was going to change her up this time.

Sera was surprised though, when the door popped open a few moments later, where she rushed in and quickly closed the door behind her. When she noticed the purplish lights flaring up around her, Sera gasped softly and looked around quickly. Spotting the desk, she started to make for it to investigate, before seeing the next set of lights burst into light, and she then started for the large thick book. Then the last set of lights burst into light around a woman, pale of skin, and with pointed ears. Was this the witch bound up in here? Sera though to herself.

"H-Hello... who are you?" Sera asked softly, afraid to move closer to whoever, or whatever the woman was, and instead looking a bit closer at the desk with the skull on it, and the book after that.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

With more light in the room Sera noticed no further stairs seemed to lead anywhere, however from her own guess she was no where near the top of the tower. Her question unanswered by the strange figure she made her way to the desk. Eyeing the skull in particular she knew for certain due to her training that it was demonic in origin. What was worse is the marks seemed to squirm on flow on the skull like maggots and worms. Looking else where on the desk she found a series of jars with dark hearts stored in them. Their were about seven lumps of the concentrated corruptions sitting in three jars. Next to them was a basic alchemy set. Each of the tubes and beakers had arcane warding etched on them. Next to the set was a small vial of sparkling liquid that Sera had no clue of what it would be, and next to that was sealed container with a purplish elongated crystal roughly the size of a small carrot. The crystal glowed with a slight aura. Looking at the book it seemed to be lab notes with the last page listed as.

Success I have transferred the essence of corruption to a usable form. The third experiment was a mix failure and success. I've implanted it in a hapless traveler. Unlike the other experiments she survived mind intact. However the skull of dominion had no effect on her. She must have a strong will. Still with this success I can start my own army.

Looking to the woman in the circle she concluded she was in some form of stasis.
      sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"This thing has demonic energies surrounding it. That much is obvious. And... slightly terrifying. The only demons I've ever met were Lilia and the others, and I doubt that other demons would be quite as nice," Sera muttered softly as she stared at the skull, feeling a little bit of revulsion as she thought she saw maggots, or the remnants of where they had been once.

Seeing the Darkhearts in there, Sera decided that they were going to waste here, so she put them in her little pack she had for safekeeping for now, along with the other items on the table as well, well, all of it that she could grab safely at least. After that, she looked more closely at the skull of... dominion the notes called it. She dared not touch it directly, so she got her robes and pulled a bit over her hand, and grabbed the skull with that, and wrapped it up in a cloth from her bag, and put it down into the thing to take with her to have Jolynn help her look at it later. She put the book into her bag as well for safekeeping, and only then, did she dare get near the woman.

Sera didn't want to wake her up, for fear of starting a fight, but she felt that she had no choice really, because back the way she came, was a ghostly girl that wanted to suck her balls dry. Sera sighed softly, and prepared herself for a fight, just in case, and prepared some of her powers real quickly before approaching the pointy eared woman to gently touch her head, and see if she was awake. "H-Hello... miss, w-who are you?" Sera asked timidly, once her defenses were up, and her Ice Lance in hand, just in case.

OOC:
        Spoiler
        Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
        Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Gathering up the basic alchemy set took some time but Sera soon had the entirety of the table with the exception of the skull. Eyeing the vile thing made her skin crawl. Still Sera wouldn't leave it to sit. Reaching out with a covered hand she seized the vile artifact. Immediately Sera felt her fingers go numb. On top of that what wasn't numb felt on fire. Holding onto the thing till she dropped it in the bag. As soon as the skull was covered up the girl in the center gasped and surged forward her body straining the silver chains which snapped with magical energy.

The figure struggled against her binds magic flashing and arcing. This sudden movement while startling did let Sera she the woman fully. Her body was absolute perfection that only existed in angelic or demonic realms. Able to see her face Sera could finally notice the yellow eyes and purple lips that matched her hair. Two small elegant horns slightly poked from the mass of hair.
          sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera gasped as she picked the skull up, for several things happened at the same time. Firstly, her hand went mostly numb, and the rest of her body felt as if it were on fire. Secondly, the girl that was in there with her, began suddenly struggling against her bindings, and the sounds of the chains jingling startled Sera, making her take a step back as she put the skull into her pack too. Sera didn't take any chances here, and swung her lance around to point it at the girl, the tip a mere foot or two away.

"Calm yourself, and tell me... who are you," Sera demanded, narrowing her eyes slightly as she stood there, fear obvious in her voice, but she was ready to fight if need be, and even this girl should be able to tell it, and that Sera was pretty strong in her own right.

Spoiler

Comment

The woman's eyes where glazed in pain as she struggled the bindings preventing her form reaching Sera threw their mystical wards. The woman continued to thrash her cries more of agony than anything else. Fear filled her voice as she cried out. "ITS BURNING MY SOUL!! AHHHHAAHAHHAH!" With a final shudder the woman fell to her knees, her hair softing into a slight blonde while the horns burned away. The girls lips turned to a normal color and her presence seemed less imposing than before. Looking her over Sera spotted a similar purple gem as to the one she had just snagged from the table embedded between her breasts, permanently sealed into her skin.
              sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera gasped as the woman screamed aloud, unsure of what to do really, as she seemed in agony. When the woman finally collapsed to her knees, Sera was left staring with wide eyes at the poor woman. "W-What happened to her?" Sera asked softly, to nobody in particular, as she approached once more.

"M-Miss... are you alright? Miss, please... are you okay?" Sera asked the woman, unable to leave her, no matter what she might be, because she was obviously in need of help. "Come on, be alright, please," Sera said as she knelt down and gently reached out for the woman to touch her with one hand, checking to see if she was alive.

Spoiler

Comment

The woman now seemingly at peace breathed slightly. She was alive however as Sera touched her she had to pull back her hand. What ever had happened to her left her hot to the touch. Satisfied that she was okay at least as far as casual observation would allow Sera turned her attention to the silver bindings.

It wasn't uncommon for binding chains to be made of silver as it was considered a pure metal. Often used to store dangerous demonic or even fey prisoners. The bindings where usually enchanted for strength and to prevent spirit and magic powers from being used. Looking back to the amazonian woman it was clear that who ever had bound her was taking serious precautions. Drifting her thoughts to the last page of the book the writing came back to her.

"Success I have transferred the essence of corruption to a usable form. The third experiment was a mix failure and success. I've implanted it in a hapless traveler. Unlike the other experiments she survived mind intact..."

Still there was another issue. Near the woman was a pedestal that held an evil tome. Sera didn't even need to see it, as its aura already made her skin crawl. Looking to it she saw the air distorting about it warping the fabric of reality in its proximity.
                  sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"W-Wow, that's smarts. Why is she so hot I wonder," Sera commented to herself as she felt just how hot the woman's skin was to the touch.

Spotting the silver bindings, Sera was interested in the fact that they were silver. She could tell that the woman was in fact dangerous, but she didn't know just how dangerous, nor did she truly want to find that out. Looking back to the book, Sera read the last pages curiously, and it appeared that whoever this woman was, someone had apparently implanted their experiment into the poor woman, some sort of corruption. Possibly the witch this tower belonged to, possibly someone else, it was hard to tell really, but Sera knew that she had to take these findings back to Jolynn as soon as possible, and... the woman she had to figure out just who and what she was.

The tome near the woman was too dangerous looking for Sera to touch, but she knew that she had to at least investigate it, albeit very carefully. Looking around, Sera got something again to use as a buffer, so she needn't touch the thing directly herself, and she would wrap it in her extra set of robes, before placing it back into her pack, unless there was something that prevented her from doing so. Once she'd done that, Sera looked back to the woman, and gently reached out to see if she'd cooled down again, before attempting to bring her back to consciousness, or if she seemed hurt, she'd attempt to heal her with her spiritual energies.

OOC: (If just shaking her doesn't work to wake her, then attempt Lay on Hands with 1 or 2 EP.)

Spoiler

Comment

Sera quickly covered the book not daring to touch it with bare hand. Turning her attention back to the woman she reached out and touched her again. She was warm but not hot as last time maybe the magic transformation she had been threw was to blame. Shaking the woman would do little to wake her and Sera knew that spending any energy would just get absorbed by the bindings. She was left with either leaving her or undoing the bindings and taking her with her.
                      sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"D-Damn... alright then, let's get these bindings off of her and get her out of here. I can't just leave her here, not in the condition she's in," Sera muttered softly to herself, moving to undo the bindings, where she would then lift the poor girl up to carry her out of there.

Spoiler

Comment

Thankfully the bindings where simple and being able to use some spiritual power Sera managed to undo them. With that done Sera began to heft the girl up and onto her shoulder freeing her hand to open the door back to the library. It seemed even in this her luck held as the ghost girl was not near her position. Though she could be head deeper in the shelves. Wasting little time Sera headed out and down finally slipping past the student quarters and out of the tower.
                          sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

After getting the bindings undone, Sera hefted the girl up and over her right shoulder, carrying her like that so that she'd have a hand free to open the door to head back out with the other items in her pack as well as the girl. She heard the ghostly girl again, and stopped cold for a few moments, before figuring out that she was elsewhere in the library, or deeper in the walls anyway. "Well at least she's not right here in my face again. I didn't want to hurt her," Sera thought to herself, as she hurried on to the doorway leading back down and out of the tower, moving as fast as possible back to town, and switching to carrying the girl like a princess in both arms, after clearing the tower's grounds, and making for her manor first, since it was closer than the palace.

Spoiler

Comment

Thankfully the trip back was uneventful though she did get a few stares from the passer byes but her own little contingent of guards kept most people from getting to nosy. The woman remained asleep the whole trip her body gradually cooling to a normal temperature. Able to examine her in proper lighting she had very similar appearance to June, though the pointed elfin ears hinted at a mix parentage. She was also fare more endowed in womanly qualities than June. Still the woman was a mystery and potentially dangerous.

Reaching her manner Sera promptly had her put to bed while her head bodyguard posted a few of the girls to keep watch. This just left the collection of items she pulled from the tower. Sadly she sent Ivy to Jolynn with the books. Well except the lab notes and evil artifact.
                              sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

It was good that nothing really happened on the way back, and thankfully her guards were there to prevent anything from really getting too out of control, with the people being curious. After getting into the light again down on the streets, Sera looked at her, and found that she looked similar to June somewhat. Looking her over a little more, Sera found the woman had larger breasts, a bit more voluptuous and curvy a body than June had, and that she also had long pointed elven ears, which Sera couldn't help but reach out to gently touch.

Sera left her guards with orders to protect the young woman, and to come and get her if she woke up, and to also keep the girl from leaving for now as well. With that, she took the items to the palace to show them all to Jolynn, flying along with her backpack slung over her shoulder, and landing just outside of the palace's front doors, where she'd ask for Jolynn, and head off to find her.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X