No announcement yet.

Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Oh wow, I didn't know hon. I'm sorry that happened to you and you had to go for so long without being able to see. And again... I'm sorry that I brought you into this whole situation like this," Sera said softly, hugging June from behind as she looked more closely at the old scar, tracing it with a finger before leaning in and kissing it gently. "Please forgive me for putting you into such danger June," Sera then said, kissing June on the neck.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

June rested against her. "No thank you... if you hadn't rescued me from the crazy demon in the chapel who knows what might have happened." She turned and pressed herself against Sera letting an arm wrap around her. "You helped me get my sight and have taken me on a grand adventure. I haven't regretted any moment of it.
      sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

"Well I'm glad that you're okay with it and aren't too upset and all. And I'm glad that I was able to help you regain your sight," Sera said with a smile, patting June's head and hugging her from behind. "And... the sex is great. You know they say that without the sense of sight, it heightens the other senses. I wonder just how much better sex would feel for you if you were still blind. N-Not that I want you to be blind of course. I'm happy that you can see and everything now, else you couldn't have come with me and we couldn't have met Jolynn and everyone else here," she went on to say with a smile, one hand drifting down towards June's breasts where she'd fondle and grope them playfully, but she wouldn't take it too very far, as they did need to research some more to ensure they could handle the spell and whatnot.
        Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
        Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

With an appreciative moan June kissed Sera but went back to work knowing that they she needed to do her part in the upcoming event. They would study for several more hours before June had to call it. She was tired and so much reading was giving her a headache. With a kiss on Sera's cheek the woman left to her room leaving the angel alone. Of course she wasn't alone long as Ivy showed up and sat on one of the books. She didn't say much but sat watching Sera do whatever for awhile.
          sigpicBecause.. Magic.

Comment

Sera wouldn't force June to keep going any longer than she felt comfortable with going, and when she decided to go on to bed for some sleep, Sera would see her off and help her get to said bed, kissing her goodnight before she left the room. "Hah... what to do Ivy? I'm so worried about everything, and I'm scared that if we do this, then something bad could possibly happen," Sera asked her little familiar friend as she heaved a sigh. "I mean I know that you'll probably say something along the lines of, I should just take June and my harem here and go back to Rose and the others and just let whatever happens happen. But we both know I can't yet," she commented after a few moments, her worry showing on her face where Ivy could easily notice.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
            X