Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

"You think Im pretty?" June stopped only a moment before resuming her scrubbing. After a short while and some idle chit chat about life in the convent and other small talk June announced that Sera's wings where all clean again. "Would you like me to wash your hair Sera?"

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well of course I think you're beautiful June, I mean you have a stunning body after all. Forgive me for saying this, but I would love the opportunity to indulge sometime, but I couldn't do such a thing because of you being a nun and all, so I'm sure that you'll want to keep your purity intact," Sera replied to June, unable to contain her blush as her member poked up out of the water.

After that, the two of them chatted back and forth about general things, but when June said she was through with Sera's wings, Sera looked over at her and smiled. "Ah good, and yes I'd love you to wash my hair, if you don't mind sweetie, after which you can wash my front if you like. And... can I ask you something June? When did you go blind exactly? Or were you born blind? I understand if you'd rather not speak of it, but I'm really curious," Sera said, asking a little hesitantly about June's blindness as they sat there.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera couldn't see the flush that came across June's face or how deeper it got when she mentioned wanting to indulge. "Lean back please." June held Sera's head gently as she brought a pitcher of warm water around to gently pour soaking the angel's head rinsing the grime of her encounter away. Next came a cooler liquid that smelled of roses. "Im using rose water to clean your hair. It adds a nice subtle aroma." June ran her fingers threw Sera's hair making sure it was well soaked in the scented water before pinning it up to let it dry. "Well to answer your question I lost my sight when I was about four years old. I was playing on the orphanage grounds when an old slate tile from the roof slide down and struck me on the head right her." June brought a hand up to her hair line slowly parting the golden locks to show a faint scar. "From that moment I lost my sight and had to learn how to eat and drink and even talk all over again. Thankfully mother Esther took me in." There was a slight sigh "That was about 18 years ago or so they say. When your world is in darkness time has little meaning." Sera heard June get up and a slight splash as her foot entered the bath. Looing to the still mostly dressed nun Sera noticed she had a hard time not staring at the cock before her. Bringing the rag down to soak it in the warm water June accidentally bumped the massive member. Blushing she brought the damp rag up before covering it in soap to start to clean Sera's chest.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When told to lean back, Sera did so where she felt June gently holding her head as she poured some warm water over her hair, wetting it and starting to wash the dirt and such from her hair. Then Sera felt something a lot cooler than the water as June began applying something called rose water, which smelled great to her as she sniffed it. "Yes it does smell nice indeed June, you made a wonderful choice I believe," Sera said after June began applying the rose water to her hair after washing and shampooing it.

Sera continued sitting there as June pinned her hair up to dry after washing it, where she listened to the young nun's story of how she'd lost her eyesight, which made Sera tear up a bit as she listened, looking at the scar beneath that beautiful golden hair of June's. "Mother Esther is really kind to have taken you in after that. I truly wish that I'd come through here much sooner so that I could help such a beautiful young lady as yourself before now, but alas I was still quite young myself in years unfortunately," Sera said when June was through with her story, Sera reaching around and gently caressing June's cheek with her hand, where her fingers then traced the scar on June's head.

Sera sat there as June entered the bath with her for the first time, as up until now she'd only been sitting behind her on the edge of the bath. She noticed and couldn't help but watch June as the young nun stared at her member down between her legs. When Sera felt and saw June bump her dick, she couldn't help but giggle at her reaction, June blushing deeply as she pulled the rag up and soaped it up to move on to washing Sera's chest. "Oh June dear, it's quite alright. There's no need to be so embarrassed by seeing me naked like this or to be embarrassed to touch it, in fact I figured that you would be more curious than anything, considering your young age and all and the fact that you'd never seen one before really. I mean I'm used to seeing people naked myself, because back home on certain festival days everyone went around the sanctuary completely nude, myself included. Though they were mostly fey festivals, we had a few of our own that we'd made up for ourselves. Some of the festivals mentioned included having sex with one or several partners at once, as it was a day to relax and let loose and whatnot," Sera said to June as she began washing Sera's chest, trying to take it in a calm and not so serious manner. "I was usually approached by several nymphs among other beautiful ladies, usually other various fey girls of all types and sometimes elves when they were there during a festival. The reason why is because of my stamina, I can outlast most any normal person when it comes to how long I can go, and most if not all of the people living in the sanctuary knew this and knew that since I could go a lot longer then I could take on a lot more partners to cut loose with," Sera added after taking a breath, speaking of her stamina when it came to sex, which she'd used over the years to make many a nymph happy, among many others as well, ever since she came of age at 16.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Sera mentioned being naked in front of everyone and sharing her rather liberated view of sex Sera dropped the rag in the water in surprise. "R-Really everyone walks around naked?... June was blushing madly before realizing that she had dropped the rag. Reaching down to fetch the cloth her hand brushed the sensitive tip of Sera's cock sending a tingle of pleasure threw the angel. "S-Sorry Sera I didn't mean to touch it." Still June's hand didn't move her own shock evident.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera watched June drop the rag in the water with a surprised look on her face about Sera's mentioning everyone going around naked and such during certain festivals, and she couldn't help but giggle at June's reaction to this. "Why yes June, people went around completely naked, because it was a festival and not a crime to do so. In fact there are certain people that walk around naked all the time because they either don't like clothing, or because they just feel like it. It's usually nymphs that are the ones that did that, but there were others that did as well at times, even some angels do it, if only because they don't like the feel of clothing on their wings or some such. But that's why I make certain to get slips fixed into the backs of my clothing when I get a dress, shirt, or robe such as the robes I have, so that my wings will fit through and not be all cramped up," Sera said as June asked if everyone really went around naked, and when June reached down to grab the rag she'd dropped her hand brushed against Sera's member, which caused Sera to shudder as she let out a soft gasp and moan of pleasure, her member twitching a little at the slight touch from the young inexperienced nun.

"It's alright June, I'm not angry, and you don't have to be sorry. If you want to touch it then go ahead, it's best to give a little warning though before you do, because I'm a bit sensitive to pleasure. And even though it was just the barest of touches it still felt quite good," Sera said after June apologized for touching her cock, smiling at the young nun as she reached out and brushed June's hair out of her eyes, showing no sign of embarrassment whatsoever, as she didn't feel embarrassed and only slightly aroused at June's touch.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

June hesitated a moment and Sera almost swore the nun was about to touch it again when she pulled her hand out of the water. "S-Sorry Sera I shouldn't have." Grabbing a fresh rag June continued to clean Sera up though this time she was little hastier but soon enough they where done and June was offering Sera a towel her eyes averted.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she sat there awaiting June's next move, Sera was almost positive that the girl was about to reach out timidly to touch her member, but just as she thought the young nun was about to, June pulled her hand back and grabbed a new rag as she apologized yet again. Sera couldn't help but smile kindly at June, knowing she must be embarrassed by the situation, which was something she likely was not used to at all. "It's alright June, you don't need to be sorry, there's no reason to apologize in my opinion. You're a young woman, and you must be curious about a great many things, especially considering what you've had to live with for so many years," Sera said kindly to June, taking the towel that was offered by the young nun and beginning to dry herself off a bit.

Sera decided to spare June any more embarrassment by turning around so she didn't have to look at her nude form and see her large member between her legs. Once dry, Sera asked June if she could find her some clothing to wear until she'd gotten her robes washed and cleaned after all of the action earlier, telling her to make sure that the lower portion of clothing was either at least a knee length skirt or a loose pair of trousers. Then while June was gone, if she minded going to do this for Sera that is, Sera would get her tiara, rosary, and her prayer bead bracelet back on and when she returned Sera would have the towel wrapped around her so June wouldn't have to see her naked again, turning around and dressing in whatever June brought her, then she would take June with her as she went out to see if mother Esther had rested enough yet to talk. If mother Esther hadn't awakened though, Sera would simply ask June what they could do to pass the time at this point, as she had nothing else to do really.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

June nodded and left the room a little fast but was soon back with fairly long skirt and fresh top for the Angel. "Here you go Sera. Oh and Mother Esther asked for you while I was fetching these." Nodding to the nun Sera made her way to the the elderly woman who was sitting on her bed in her night gown her aged frame looking all the more weary. "Oh Sera good come in come in. I heard you needed to speak with me."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you June, I really appreciate this. I didn't really want to put on my robes again since they were still dirty and all," Sera said as she took the clothes from June, bowing her head a bit. "And we'll go to see mother Esther after I get dressed, just give me a couple of minutes," Sera added as she turned back around to dress herself in the new clothes June had been so kind enough to bring her, grabbing herself a fresh pair of panties from her pack, that unfortunately did little to actually cover her member.

Sera slipped the skirt on first, figuring it best to do that after sliding her panties on. Then she got the shirt on and followed June back to mother Esther's room after smoothing the clothes out on her form. When they arrived, Sera saw mother Esther sitting up on the bed, though she looked very weary still from all the excitement earlier in the day. "Yes mother Esther I was needing to speak with you, but I had planned on letting you rest before laying everything on you all at once, but unfortunately the times have forced me to not wait. As of right now, I'm guessing that since Jorl is dead, that you would be the highest ranking person in town and would be the one in charge of the church now. Correct? Well either way, I feel that I owe you a full explanation about what all happened anyway, so that at least one other person will know," Sera replied to mother Esther, nodding her head as she sat down in the chair for the desk in the bedroom. Regardless of mother Esther's answer, Sera would begin telling her all that happened while she investigated the disappearances of the other nuns, giving her as much detail as she could, leaving nothing out, not even the part about what she did in payment to Joy for healing June's eyesight, though she wouldn't go into any great detail about that of course as there was no need to. She would show no signs of embarrassment though while she explained the entire thing, feeling there was no need to be so. "And also mother Esther, since I believe you'd be the ranking person left here, I'll need you to sign a pardon for Angelic, though I'm not entirely sure why she needs to be pardoned when she did nothing wrong in the first place other than being forced to make those terrible potions for Jorl," Sera would add after she finished the story, informing mother Esther and if she was still in there June as well, about Angelic's situation and where she currently was at in town.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera spoke and weaved her tale which was rather long. Occasionally June would pop in with drinks or snacks but not staying long as she new a private consultation when she heard one. When Sera had finished and made her request Mother Esther nodded. "She was accused of a serious crime Sera and as well respected as angels are they cannot just release prisoners on someones word. what if you had been someone disguised as an angel? Or what if another guard or heavens forbid the guard captain be charmed or mind controlled." Mothe Esther sighed a bit. "But no worries she will have my pardon but she will be watched for awhile just to make sure."

Week one passes

The following morning Angelica did receive her pardon and was let go. Though as Mother Esther said she was banned from leaving the town until things had been settled down and her innocence was verified. Later that day was the service for the former priest Joral. It was a somber affair but done with respect. During the rest of the week Sera began to show a little baby bump which brought some scandalous looks form the older more ridged nuns but seemed to please mother Esther and cause Keri to worry over her constantly. She also spent a great deal of time with June and Angelica though their first outing together turned out rather poorly. Apparently the Nun and Alchemist didn't much approve of each other.

Notes
Sera gains 8xp for all events leading up to this post

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"True mother Esther, she was indeed accused of serious crimes. However she was accused under false pretenses and the one that did so admitted that he'd done so, though he's now dead of course... and I was virtually the only one that heard him say so other than the spirits. But I'm not saying to just let her go completely free without keeping a watchful eye out at least, as I never really found out what had been doing the strange things to the crops and such... though I suspect that it might have been a side effect of the potions she gave to Jorl maybe," Sera replied to mother Esther, understanding the elderly nun's fears of Angelic, which may be very well founded. Though they wouldn't know for certain if they didn't at least give the woman a chance to defend herself and such. "Please don't think though that I don't understand your worries mother Esther, because I do. I won't ask you to do anything more than at least give her the chance to show she didn't do those things and for the things she actually did do she didn't do willingly," Sera added to mother Esther, bowing her head humbly to the elderly nun, who had obviously seen these very things before now... or at least it sounded like she had from the way she was talking anyway.

With that, Sera would stay and chat with mother Esther about anything else the elderly nun might have to talk with her about, but if that was all then she'd go on about her business, deciding to take up residence in the temple with all of the nuns and whatnot there so she didn't have to pay for an Inn room anywhere in town for the time being.

The next morning Sera found out that mother Esther had written Angelic's pardon after breakfast and everything, and as she suspected Angelic was to be kept in town until it was absolutely certain that she was completely innocent and everything. When it was time to bury Jorl, Sera helped to do so, taking a shovel and digging along with whoever else offered to aid in the affair. Sera could have just used some of her powers to either summon help to do so, or just blasted a small crater in the ground probably, but opted instead to do so by hand, as it was by her hand that Jorl had died, and she owed him that much respect at least. Once that was done and everything, with Sera having placed the feather she'd given him at their parting clasped in his hands to hold onto as he lay there in eternal slumber, she kissed him on the forehead as they began pouring the dirt onto his casket.

As the week carried on, Sera found the child growing within her from Joy starting to grow and soon enough she had a small bump to indicate she was pregnant. She couldn't help but smile the first time she noticed it herself, her hands gently caressing her belly as she sat there. She also couldn't help but laugh at some of the older nuns that gave her many different kinds of disapproving looks, telling them all that there was nothing wrong with it in her mind. Though privately she was a little concerned, as she'd never truly done this before herself, though she'd always heard it was quite painful from her mother and her friends, and she disliked pain a bit. But she'd chosen this for herself, for June's sake, and she made a promise after all, so she wasn't going to back out now... not when it was the baby's fault. When Keri began fussing over her after she'd recovered from her ordeal enough at least to leave the infirmary, Sera again couldn't help but giggle as she told her that she was fine and to merely focus on getting better or helping mother Esther, though she doubted that Keri would do so of course.

When Sera had managed to get June and Angelic together to go walking out around the town with her, she found that the two didn't seem to see eye to eye. She tried to play the mediator between the two, hoping to get them to be more friendly towards each other. She knew it might be a big task, but she intended on at least trying to do so.

Also as soon as Sera began showing a baby bump, she would tell Ivy that they would indeed have to stay there until the baby came, because she couldn't risk the baby, but that it shouldn't take very long for it to come to term. On the sixth day after the day everything went down, Sera would have been without sex that entire time since she and Joy had sex, and she began feeling the itch in her loins that told her that she needed to get herself a good fuck. So that night she summoned up a trio of random nymphs into her room and not the ones she usually called in to help her scratch those itches, telling them all that this was their task from her and that she was extremely horny and wanted them to drain her balls dry, but she also warned then to be careful and not harm the baby growing within her womb. So Sera then proceeded to undress herself where she then fucked each of the nymphs in turn, taking them in a couple of different positions apiece before letting them suck, titfuck, and otherwise fondle her member until they had drained her dry and wrung out all of her seed.

Sera knew that this carried the risk of one of the other nuns, especially June, coming in and seeing her doing such lewd acts, and in the temple nonetheless, but she was still a person and had certain needs that needed fulfilling, and she would tell whoever as such if they remained in the room long enough to do so. She was also sure that Ivy would be a little miffed at her when and if she found out, mostly as she hadn't invited her along with the plan, so if Ivy came in during the whole thing and found them all, she would simply invite Ivy to come and join them, telling her that she had plenty more to give if she liked.

Other than that, Sera didn't really do much else save rest and relax, and of course go around town and get to know people. As the second week came around in her pregnancy, Sera would begin taking more precautions in protecting her belly from blows to it and anything else that might hurt the baby inside.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the second week progressed Sera found that most of the Nuns let her have her privacy. As she thought though Keri was far from laying down and recovering It seemed every day the motherly nun paid Sera a visit and chated with her.

Sera's walks around town started getting a little harder as her child grew but with June's help Sera managed to see just about every sight there was to offer with June being extremely impressed by everything. Angelica however spent most of her time finding away to clean up the spill she caused attributing the tainted potion to the failing crops and dying livestock. Her efforts to get June and her to be friends where sadly not taking and the two often got into little spats when Sera was present. Still they remained mostly civil. As the secound week closed Sera's baby bump had nearly doubled in size making most things harder.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When they entered the second week of her pregnancy, Sera noticed that the majority of the nuns left her relatively alone, though as she suspected Keri continued coming to make sure she was alright and she spoke with the motherly nun when she came to pay her a visit, chatting the day away with her about various things. Sera always welcomed Keri and any other nun that wished to talk to her about any and everything they wanted, passing the word around to the whole temple that if anyone had a question to ask her, or if they simply wished to talk, or even ask for counsel on any matter, she was willing to talk.

As the week progressed, so did Sera's pregnancy, which was making it increasingly hard to walk around the town and even the temple at times. So as time went on, Sera began taking to flapping her wings lightly on long journeys to hover around town, keeping to walking to most places in the temple so long as it didn't involve going up or down steps, in which case she flapped her wings and hovered up them as well. She also heard that Angelic was spending most of her time trying to figure out a way to clean up the mess she'd caused against her will, which Sera was happy for and offered to help brainstorm and channel her energies if Angelic needed her to do so, telling her that the offer was on the table if she needed it.

Most anytime Sera got June and Angelic together, Sera found that they often ended up in an argument with one another over something, regardless of whether or not Sera was around it seemed. She wondered why June didn't like Angelic, and after a few days of this she decided to ask the young nun. On the day when the second week came to an end and Sera's belly was at least twice as big as before or round about, when June came to her room on that day for the first time, Sera asked her to come over and please sit with her that she needed to talk to her about something.

"June... might I ask why you dislike Angelic so much? If it's because she gave those potions to Jorl which caused him to go virtually insane, it wasn't really her fault, as she was being forced to do it under threat of exile and then later on under threat of death... so you can't really blame her in my opinion," Sera asked June when she came to sit with her on the bed, with Sera propping herself up with her pillows fixed behind her back to take off some of the pressure on her back. "If that isn't it, then please tell me what it is about her that bothers you," Sera added, wrapping a friendly arm around June's shoulders.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Morning day 1 week 3 6days until birth

It was early morning and June was bringing her a nice bowl of oatmeal. "Sorry Sera its market day this is all we had around at the moment." June set the little tray with oatmeal down and sat next to Sera on the bed. The past two weeks June had gotten used to Sera's carefree nature about nuidity and sex though she still refrained from partaking of such. She had also gotten use to Sera's member rather and no longer openly stared at it when ever she helped Sera bathe but still stole the occasional glance at it when ever she thought Sera wasn't looking of course Ivy ratted her out to Sera in private. As Sera enjoyed her meal she brought up the question about Angelica wanting to know why June seemed to not like her. Looking away a moment June spoke. "Its not her fault what happened to Joral I know but there is just something dark about her. How she looks at other woman and me particularly just sets me on edge. Its like she's evaluating me as an object or good determining how much money Im worth. I find it.... disconcerting."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh it's alright June, I'm not very picky about food really," Sera replied to June about the bowl of oatmeal she'd brought her for breakfast.

Sera was glad that June had seemed to have gotten used to her carefree thoughts and nature on nudity, and she never tried to force sex on June or anyone else in town either of course, though she still talked about it in quite a carefree way. When Ivy told her about June's stealing glances at her when she thought she wasn't looking, Sera couldn't help but giggle as Ivy told her, replying to her companion that she did indeed already know as she'd caught her doing so a few times herself during her baths.

When Sera had asked June about why exactly she didn't like Angelic, she sat there eating her oatmeal and listened to June's response quietly and let her finish speaking before saying anything herself. "Well June, there could be any number of reasons that she does that, and I've felt some slightly darker magics within her as well. But you could always ask her why she looks at you that way without arguing with her to find out why. I mean who knows, maybe that's just how she is. It's better than always fighting and arguing isn't it?" Sera said to June when she was done talking, wrapping an arm around her new friend's shoulders to try and talk her into trying something different. "If you'd like I'll accompany you and speak with her instead, or just go myself and speak with her. Because anything is preferable to always fighting and arguing," Sera added, pulling June over with her arm and giving her a half hug before going back to eating.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't know Sera she just gives me a creepy feeling." June sighed "I would rather just ignore her and move on but your right I should try and get over this feeling I have about her." There was a moment of silence before June got to her feet. "Well Im going to take a bath and get ready for the day Sera just let me know when you want to head out."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright June, I won't force you to do this, but I will encourage it. Because she did finally spill the beans and tell me what she'd done the other day finally. And if she'd taken any longer then Jaxis might have grabbed you and Keri both before I could have stopped him. Plus she's been doing all she can to help heal the lands after what happened, so I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt for now at least, since she seems sincere about wanting to change," Sera replied to June, kissing her on the cheek before June got up and stated she was going to go and take a bath for the day. "Actually if you'll give me a couple of minutes to finish eating then I think I'll join you in there," Sera said after June got up, digging in to her bowl of oatmeal and quickly devouring it to follow June down to take a bath, feeling a little more heavy around her belly.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Uh okay see ya there." Sera quickly finished her meal before nearly jumping out of bed and headed to the baths. June was just stepping in her body undressed letting Sera see for the first time the young nuns naked body. She had a grougous figure with nice C cups hanging off her chest her skin was mostly pale from being clothed most of the time. Her hips where large with graceful curves. If June hadn't become a nun she would have made a great looking lover for some luck person. The woman slipped into the bath and let her head relax her golden locks draped over her large chest.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Joining June in the bath after quickly devouring her breakfast, she saw the young nun's nude body for the first time since meeting her, and she had to say she was quite the looker. Had nice sized breasts, perfect curvy birthing hips, a cute face, though she had slightly pale skin which was mostly from wearing those robes all the time. It was quite the sight to say the least, Sera thought to herself. What she wouldn't give to be able to have June for a night, or even for a full on lover, but she couldn't ask that of her, it wasn't proper to ask a nun to forsake her vows she might have taken just so they could have sex or something.

"Wow June... you're beautiful... just absolutely stunning," Sera said to June as she took her robes off and eased herself down into the warm bath water, giving a very appraising look at June. "If I knew you hadn't taken any vows already, I'd ask you if you'd like to have some fun with me later on after I give birth to Joy's child here, because there aren't many that wouldn't want you with a gorgeous body like that. And I'm being serious here June, you're very beautiful," Sera added as she gently caressed her belly, reaching over to grab some soap to start washing her body with.