Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Smiling June let Sera cradle her in her arms before they took flight. The Royal guard still slight unaccustomed to Sera flying in raised their weapons before a sharp eyed lookout noticed them and quickly put them away. Upon landing the guard captain gave her most sincere apology trying to explain why they had drawn weapons on them. Sera of course dismissed that with a warm smile and kind words putting the captain at ease. Heading in Sera was lead to a waiting room along with June. Sadly June didn't get far before pet ambushed her as they crossed a corner. So sneaky was the cat girl that Neither the guards or Sera noticed the missing woman till they had stopped.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Flying towards the palace, Sera noticed the guards beginning to draw their weapons and giggled as they did, soaring down towards them. Once she landed, Sera waved them off. "Girls you don't need to be sorry, I'm sure you just aren't used to me being able to fly yet is all," Sera told them with a giggle.

After heading inside, Sera didn't realize June had been catnapped by Pet until they got to the waiting room, where she sighed and asked the captain to look for June for her and see if they could bring her back. Of course she also told them to be gentle with both Pet and June, but especially June.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With the guards of searching for Pet and June Sera was able to head to see Jolynn herself. Once more she found the matriarch in council hearing out the nobles and other officals. Already her belly was swollen heavy with their children. This had some effect on the officials as they small chatter was about who could have possible gotten their Matriarch pregnant. If she cared to Sera would hear that it was strange woman from another tribe here to claim the throne for her own. Others seemed to think that Jolynn had made some unholy agreement. Others spoke about Sera in truth but seemed to be the minority.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera headed on in to find Jolynn and found her in a meeting with her nobles, and upon seeing them all deep in conversation, Sera decided to remain back in the shadows for the moment. Sera did listen in on the conversation that was going on though, overhearing some of them talking about Jolynn's pregnancy and how fast it was progressing. Even though she wanted to step in and clear up the rumors, Sera didn't dare go in just yet, feeling it would be a bad idea to at the moment, so instead of doing so, she waited, seeing if Jolynn noticed her before she stepped forward.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In the back like she was it would be difficult for her lover to see her. Especially sense a very gaudily dressed noble seemed to be taking up the majority of the floor time. Looking at Jolynn Sera could see the stress the woman was causing her. The matriarchs head was being supported her hand as she rubbed her temples with her middle finger and thumb. Turning her own attention to the woman speaking Sera picked up that she represented to merchants and was demanding either they begin raiding again or open trade routes with other nearby settlements. From her own talks with Jolynn Sera knew that raiding was dangerous as it brought unwanted and rather negative attention to the hidden city and while open trade routes could benefit the city the risk of being found by either demons or the aliens increased as well. Another woman who stood aways from the gaudy woman stood looking annoyed at the overdressed fat woman as well. She wore simple well made and sturdy cloths hinting at someone who worked hard for a living. The raven haired woman tapped her foot waiting her turn to speak.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Noticing the stress Jolynn was under, Sera sighed softly and had to actually catch herself before she went out and slapped the girl in question. She stayed back and kept an eye out on things, looking around at the ladies all speaking, and keeping quiet. Sera stepped a little forward to let Jolynn notice her, but didn't let anyone else notice her if she could help it.

Once the other woman got to speak, Sera decided to step out over towards Jolynn, making her way around the room. "Hey there hon, mind if I sit in with you?" Sera whispered to Jolynn when she came over.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It seemed the fat woman was on a roll and wouldn't stop until Jolynn waved her hand. This seemed to silence the woman who seemed to get nervous all of a sudden. "Lady Franseca I hereby give permission for one raid." This seemed to ease the woman a little. "However you will lead it with your own guards and house is that clear?" The fat woman suddenly got very pale and tried to stutter out something before Jolynn cut her off. "What you do with the missive is up to you. However it is void if you do not lead the mission yourself. Make it so!" Looking a clerk came from no where and filled out a paper which Jolynn signed before having it turned over to the noble in question. The woman stumbled away seemingly in shock allowing for the Raven haired woman to approach. Bowing the woman began to speak. "Matriarch Ive come once again to get approval for an expansion of your kingdom. You know that things in the city are getting cramped and resources getting tight. If by your grace you would allow us to form a village further into the valley to ease some of the stress....." As the woman spoke Sera made her way up to Jolynn's side. Smiling the Matriarch took her hand and heard out the rest of the woman's speech. "Ravina correct? I've told you before that I think your plan is solid, however with out a backing of a Noble house the law is not in your favor." This seemed to discourage the woman a little and she simply bowed and began to leave.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera listened to Jolynn talking to the larger lady, and telling her that she may raid if she wished, but that she had to lead the attacks herself. Sera couldn't help but grin and chuckle a bit at the woman's reaction to Jolynn's orders. Sera watched the next woman coming out, and she listened to her as well, before Jolynn replied to her too.

"What if it wasn't an actual village, and more of a hunting and gathering lodge of sorts? That way, fewer people are at risk, and it stays more well hidden, and then once every so many days, give or take, a small supply caravan can ferry those supplies back to town here. Everybody wins," Sera asked curiously, offering an alternative to both Jolynn, and Ravina, hoping she might have given them both a compromise that suited everyone's desires.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn pursed her lips a little before speaking. "Humm that wouldn't do such a small operation would hardly make a dent in the supplies we need and dose nothing for the overcrowding. If only I had a noble to grant right or privilege to. But alas the balance of power between them is such that even a small enterprise like this would be the target of sabotage."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"What if I did it Jolynn. Technically I'm a noble here now too. And I've not got any enemies. Do I?" Sera suggested, looking around with a pleasant yet dangerous smile at everyone in the room. "I would not be going against my mission as an angel, which is to help people, as I'd be helping to supply your people with food, and everyone would benefit from this. And everyone could pitch in to help support it financially," she went on to say, the same pleasant yet dangerous look.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn thought a moment looking over the assembled nobles and other court seekers. "That would work until our marriage anyway. You would have to have someone of your tribe to take over as you would become a member of my house though. Do you have such a person my love?" Even Ravina stopped to see how this would work out and the rest of the assembled waited for Sera to speak.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I have just the person I believe, for when the marriage happens that is my love," Sera replied with a smile.

Sera stood up after that and looked around the room and smiled again at the others. "Is there any objection to this, ladies? And will we all work together for this great undertaking?" Sera asked everyone in the room.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

None of the other woman dared to speak but she did see Ravina smile slightly and duck away into the crowd. Jolynn spoke up next, "Now lets take a recess and meet again after lunch." Clapping her hands she dismissed the court and took a moment to relax and take Sera's hand. "Now my love who is this other woman you had in mind?" Sera couldn't help but pick up the slight hint of jealousy Jolynn's voice.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing none of the other nobles speaking up, or out against this, Sera smiled again. She spotted Ravina smiling up at them though before looking to Jolynn when she spoke up again. After the recess had been called, Sera relaxed in her seat a bit and smiled at Jolynn when asked who the woman was she had in mind. "Hmhm, well, I was thinking that in name it would primarily be June, but she'd have help obviously to coordinate the whole thing," she replied in a soft tone, picking up the jealousy in Jolynn's voice. "It would both give her freedom of the town, and it would also help the town out. And when the time comes for us to leave, whenever that may be, then we could find someone else to see to things in our absence and whatnot," she added.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn frowned at the mention of Sara leaving but she knew it couldn't be helped. Taking Sera's hand she placed it over her swollen belly. "Soon my love soon. After they are born I'll have to speak with Urma... she... shell have to take over for a little bit." Jolynn sighed "Ive never had triplets let alone twins. I fear I may be totally exhausted." As she spoke Sera felt one of her children kick violently almost as if she was fighting with one of her sisters already. Looking over at Sara the matriarch smiled "So what brings you here my love? I doubt its to watch boring court sessions."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I know love, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, but... eventually I'll have to, unless I can find more reasons to stay that require me helping people. Which is what I'm trying to do in all honesty, hmhm," Sera said, kissing Jolynn on the cheek. "And don't worry, I'll help out as best I can while you rest and recover. I feel I'll have to, as this is partially my fault, hmhm," Sera added, giggling as she hugged Jolynn close.

Noticing one of the little ones kicking quite a bit in Jolynn's belly, Sera reached down and caressed the swollen belly of the matriarch and whispered a little prayer as she did, kissing Jolynn's belly before smiling up at her. "I came to see you for more than just one reason. One is to check on you and them of course. Another is to ask if there's a way to elevate June's status here in the town. And, is there anything we can do around here to make some money? I can help in other ways to provide food too of course, as I know a few spells that can help out some, without giving away the position of the town of course. But I would need more lands than what I have to do it with though I believe," Sera said, kissing Jolynn again and sitting down next to her once more

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn relaxed a bit letting Sera kiss her belly. "You wish for become a noble?" Jolynn frowned as her brow furrowed. "If I were to grant her that she would have to stay until her line was established. As in a child old enough to rule in her place if something should happen. I'm not so sure she would want to be parted from you that long. As for the other matter what did you have in mind.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well... it is a thought. Maybe not a good one mind you, but first thing I could think of right off the top of my head," Sera replied with a little shrug. "And the other thing, about helping out. If I had a little more land, and you had the seeds and stuff to spare. I could summon more alraune to help me cultivate the plants and stuff, thereby making more food for everyone. Which is why I suggested that I take the extra lands for farming further down and stuff, though I may need your help to protect them, with some royal guards and stuff, as the only things I can summon might traipse off after a while and never return," she went on to say, looking confident that her plan there would work.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Its worth investigating for sure." Jolynn smiled and leaned over to kiss Sara on the cheek. Just then a servant came forward with a try of colorful sticks. Reaching over Jolynn grabbed one and stuck in her mouth smiling. "Yumm frozen juice. You should try one Sara." Looking to the tray Sara found a blue, yellow, green, and purple stick.

Nearby Jolynn took her own and began to pull it in and out of her mouth her soft lips seemingly working it in an all too familiar fashion.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, I think it is too. Because your people need food more than anything. And I'm supposed to help those in need, and I can help them, and really I'm kind of supposed to help them, when I can," Sera said, smiling as she was kissed on the cheek, taking one of the purple frozen sticks.

Sera saw what Jolynn was doing, and she smirked as she sat there, doing the same to her own. After she had finished her own off, Sera smiled at Jolynn again and knelt down in front of her, glancing around to make sure nobody else was around to bother them, where she pulled Jolynn's robes aside, took her shaft in hand, and lapped at it with her tongue to bring it to full mast. As soon as she was as hard as Sera could make her, the young angel leaned in and gulped Jolynn's cock down eagerly. "You looked like you needed to unwind a bit. And I know you haven't done this in a while most likely," Sera said, pulling up and off to speak, before going back down, cupping Jolynn's balls in one hand and massaging them with it, her tongue swirling around the matriarch's length.