Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Surprising Jolynn by finishing first the Matriarch welcomed the angel between her legs. Sara of course didn't have to work hard as Jolynn was already swollen with need. "By the god Sara how did you get this good." Jolynn trembled in Sara's hands the throbbing cock treating to spill it load early. Hearing a Jolynn gasp as the tiniest bit of precum began seep threw the woman's cock. A single hand moved down to caress Sara's head as the massive member began to throb more. Much to her own surprise however Sara felt her own firm shaft begin to be stroked with tiny delicate hands as a new weight was pressed against her. Looking over she found the cat girl servant from before leaning on her one hand teasing her while the other teased herself. The girl's orange tail wished happily as small trail of drool ran at the side of her mouth.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, practice, and love," Sera cooed softly, doing her best to coax out Jolynn's seed into a premature orgasm.

Feeling the catgirl stroking her own shaft in turn, Sera moaned and let it happen, deep throating Jolynn's cock down to its base, swirling her tongue across Jolynn's balls and tickling them with it as she sucked hard. "Come on Jolynn, love, let it out," Sera told her, deep throating her again and bobbing her head up and down her entire length to make her cum, and dragging Jolynn's orgasm out for as long as possible.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At Sera's urging and tender ministrations the matriarch called out as massive gout of cum exploded into Sera's mouth. Once, twice, three times the matriarch unloaded her baby batter into Sara's waiting mouth. Leaning back and panting Jolynn looked absolutely exhausted. "I-I forgot how much being pregnant takes out of me. Delicate drops of sweat rolled down Jolynn's face which was lost in orgasmic bliss.

Meanwhile the dutiful cat girl kept sucking Sara off while her delicate soft hands gently cupped and teased her balls. The girl was skilled and paid every attention to Sara that she could muster.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera's eyes widened slightly when Jolynn came, but managed to keep from gasping around the cock in her mouth and choking on Jolynn's cum. She gulped it all down eagerly, not stopping even after Jolynn had finished cumming as she bobbed her head up and down repeatedly to try and drive Jolynn over the edge again quickly in a second powerful climax, while she was getting a magnificent blowjob herself from the catgirl between her legs.

Sera pulled off from Jolynn's dick only when she came a second time, and she'd gulped Jolynn's seed down again, and trying to hold out for as long as she could with the catgirl before she came in the catgirl's mouth. When Jolynn had finished cumming her second climax, Sera raised up and looked up at her, still stroking her shaft and massaging Jolynn's balls with both hands. "Jolynn, love, I'm going to wring another one out of you real quick so that you're good and relaxed. You're too tense from these meetings, and you really need it I think," Sera told Jolynn, sitting down facing away from Jolynn, and planting her ass firmly against Jolynn's lap, as her pussy swallowed Jolynn's cock up all the way to the hilt, and squeezed perfectly from every angle, while Sera continued to let the catgirl suck her off, until Jolynn came again, and Sera didn't pull away and let Jolynn fill her up with her seed, though making sure that she didn't get pregnant herself.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn actually whimpered as Sara mounted her but as her angelic folds parted around the thick shaft her felt the matriarch hands move to her hips. As the duo started this next bit of lovemaking the poor Catgirl seemed unable to keep up. Giving up on trying to finish her blow job the girl quickly mounted Sara's cock her legs quickly wrapping around the angel as she held on for dear life. It was a scene out of a succbi's wet dream. Jolynn using her surprising strength to assist Sera in her reverse cowgirl her massive breast giggling with each and every thrust as she moaned loudly her shaft seeming swelling even more. Still while Jolynn was reaching her largest Climax of her life Sara had her own mewling lusty Cat riding her thick shaft. The petite girl couldn't even fully take Sera's massive member but she kept trying her perky tits quivering with each thrust as she called out in ecstasy, creaming herself before Sara but not stopping as she leaned up to kiss the angel while taking the massive cock.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera smiled down at Jolynn as she felt the matriarch's hands on her hips. Sera helped the catgirl up onto her while Jolynn bounced Sera, And the three of them went at it, with Sera not trying to suppress her moans. Sera enjoyed Jolynn's cock inside of her, and her own inside of the catgirl, and moaned lewdly the entire time as she was bounced, and bounced the catgirl. Sera didn't try and force the catgirl down all the way onto her cock, letting her go at her own pace and far down as she wanted, and kissing her when she came, but kept bouncing.

"It's okay hon, keep going. I'm almost there myself, and Jolynn, don't hold back, let it all out," Sera moaned softly to them both, her wings wrapping around the catgirl as they went, and when Sera felt her cock trembling, indicating her imminent release, she didn't hold back and let loose with everything she had stored in her balls, focusing too hard on keeping Jolynn's seed from taking in her own womb and forgetting to make her own seed infertile.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"KyAAaaa!" the cat girl arched her back reaching her climax just as Sera unloaded her seed into her. Before her eyes the girls belly began to swell as she clamped down on Sera hard not letting a single drop of semen go to waste. Still the cat girl was a petite thing and soon enough her body couldn't handle it and jets of semen spattered out and around their joined sexes. Meanwhile Sera had her own womb being pumped full of the matriarch's seed, the hot sperm filling her womb to the brink causing s slight bump. That seemed to do the matriarch in though as she fell back exhausted. The cat girl mewed sofly as she crawled away from Sera one hand trying to hold the angel's sperm in but failing as a small trail showed her movements.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Sera came so hard her eyes crossed, thanks to the dual orgasms in both her cock and pussy at the same time, she was left panting madly, desperate to catch her breath, but feeling so horny that she could barely think straight. By the time she had finished cumming, Sera was helping the cute catgirl off of her, and was petting her before she crawled too far away to be able to. Sera moaned softly and began stroking herself as she started rocking her hips again on Jolynn's cock, obviously not done yet and wanting more, though she would be able to stop if Jolynn asked and or pressed her to, apologizing and climbing off of her, kneeling, and cleaning Jolynn up with her mouth and tongue, licking every drop of both their cum off of the matriarch, before kissing her on the lips, though the look in her eyes was easy to see that she still desired more.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn grunted as Sera started again the poor matriach having reached her limit due to her advanced pregnancy. However she too knew the lust that plagued Sera and soon enough a trio cat girl servants gently lead her away from the exhausted matriach and to a side room full of cushions and beds as well as a few other special things. Each girl was near perfect match for the other building a slight bit of jealousy from Sera that Jolynn had triplets at her beck and call. Each had black hair with cute ears and swishing tails to match and where generously endowed with large breasts and and wide hips. One of the girls lead Sera to a large heart shaped cushion where she guided the angel to kneel over her face. Once in position the girl began the delicate work of licking Sera's engorged pussy. "Oh this tastes like the mistress!" With a sudden surprise and swiftness the girl dug her face into the dripping snatch forcefully eating Sera out. Meanwhile another one of the girls placed her mouth over the massive throbbing member. Winking the girl began to tease Sera's already pulsing cock. The third came up from behind Sera and placed her hands on the woman's quivering tits and began to tease them while kissing her neck.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh honey... I... I'm sorry, I just... I'm so horny, I can't stop," Sera moaned softly, kissing Jolynn on the cheek as she lifted off of her, the neko servant girls getting her up to follow.

Once in the other room, Sera couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous after seeing the three nekos were triplets, and all gorgeous in every meaning of the word. Sera immediately did as instructed by the first neko, and knelt over her, her folds twitching as she felt that rough catlike tongue lapping at her. "Y-Yeah it does, because she j-just finished cumming inside of me, hmhm," Sera moaned softly to her, reaching down and petting her head.

No sooner did the second one begin licking and teasing her throbbing cock and trembling balls, than Sera felt the third grasp her breasts, making her moan lewdly as she completely gave in to them for the time being and let them do whatever they wished to her, and letting them coax orgasm after orgasm out of her. "Yes girls... m-more, please... more!" Sera moaned aloud.

After a short while, Sera would start to get up, unless they stopped her, where she would get onto her knees, pull one of them up in front of her, and thrust inside, taking her as she hilted inside of the pussy's pussy, and made them cum in return now, but not holding back and simply letting herself cum whenever her balls began to ache with need and started to bust a nut. "Oh gods, girls I... I'm so horny right now. I... I can't stop, please... k-keep making me cum," Sera begged them.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed the girls let her cum as much as she wanted. Sara was unsure of how much time passed but even the triplets had to be replaced by another set and they too pleased Sera till the horny could no longer maintain an erection. And thus this is how she found herself after her daze of lust. Several cat girls lay asleep with cum covering their face's or leaking out of their swollen sexes and abused anuses. Sera herself was naked her cloths haven been taken to be washed by an unknown servant.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera lost all track of time during their fun, her cock seemingly almost perpetually hard with desire. She did remember that the triplets had switched out for another trio of nekos, though she wasn't sure if the next trio were triplets or not. By the time her lust filled daze had eased up enough for her to realize where she was, Sera groaned softly, her cock limp, her balls aching and sore from cumming so much, her pussy and ass both a tad sore as well. All in all, a normal Saturday night for her back in her sanctuary home with the fey that came around very often.

"Oh gods, that was intense... and... really good," Sera groaned softly as she raised up to look around at how many nekos were in there with her, before flopping back onto the bed again.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera counted seven neeko girls laying about including the triplets from before. Laying back down she tired but pleased. There was something about having exhausted woman laying about with her seed flowing out of them that just set her off right. Still she was naked and at the mercy of the next servant that would come with fresh cloths. Thankfully she didn't have to wait long as a normal looking maid approached her from the corner with her robes freshly cleaned and pressed. Bowing slightly the maid left the garments on a table before heading off to continue her duties.

Once dressed Sera could head out if she desired or try to rouse the cat girls around her for more fun if she desired. If she chose to head out she would be greeted but a very sorry looking Pet. Her ears where flat against her head and her tail wrapped around one of her legs and it looked like she had been crying."Pet so sorry Miss Sara! But Pet like's sister so much, I just had to play with her." Pet sniffled a little before turning away a very clear red hand print on her rump. "Sister is waiting for you in the meeting hall.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera smiled softly at the nekos around her as she lay there, sighing softly as she did, and raising up after a few moments, to see a maid coming in. "Thank you miss, I appreciate it," Sera said quietly to her, so as not to wake the sleeping catgirls.

After getting up without waking any of them, and cleaning up a little, Sera got dressed and kissed each of the catgirls on the cheek, before leaving the room and running into Pet just outside. "Pet... what did you do this time?" Sera asked, heading for the great hall after she got an answer, so she could see what had happened this time around, and unable to keep from chuckling to herself, as she imagined that it involved June getting the cat ears and tail again somehow.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For the most part the meeting hall was empty except for June and a couple of servants combing her hair. Too Sara she didn't seem to have any mutations but the poor girl looked absolutely exhausted. Even as the maids tended to her she was at risk of drifting off to sleep. Upon getting closer one of the maids turned and bowed to Sara. "Sorry Mistress it appears your servant has been at the mercy of the cat girls for several hours. She is a little exhausted but we managed to get her cleaned and ready to head home.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw June, honey, what happened? And you're okay girls, no need to bow to me," Sera asked June, and then told the handmaids, waving them down so they could get back to work with June.

Once she'd found out what had happened, Sera would pick June up and carry her back to the manor, telling the handmaids to let Jolynn know where she'd gone and for what reason she had gone.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upon seeing Sara poor June moved to hug her and simply collapsed her legs shaking. "I think I've had enough sex to last me a month." Once more the maid gave an apology. "Im not sure whats going on with the cat girls. Its like they have all gone slightly crazy. They are constantly wanting sex but none of them are in heat and strangely its all the ones that are free." The maid shrugged and began to clean up the area. Informing the maid staff of her intention they bowed and nodded letting Sara take June.

On the way back to the manor the poor girl fell asleep and as she landed her body guards rushed to her. "Mistress we have a problem! Several feral Cat girls are trying to break into the Manor. So far we've been able to chase them off, but they keep coming back with more!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw honey, don't worry, I won't let anyone else sex that beautiful body of yours up any more tonight," Sera told June, caressing her cheek.

When the handmaid spoke, Sera sighed softly and looked at her. "I fear it may be my fault, though I'm not entirely sure on that. There was an... idol of some sort, that I touched, and that's what caused them to go crazy the other day. I'll leave you to your work, ladies, excuse me," Sera said, bowing politely to them before carrying June back to the manor, flying at a pleasant pace.

When she got back, with June asleep in her arms, Sera landed as her guards rushed over and spoke. "I see... hmm, I'll speak with them, I'm sure it's got something to do with what happened the other day, most likely. Please, one of you take June to my chambers, and put her in the bed for me, she needs to rest," Sera said, handing June to one of the guards, before looking to the rest to lead her to these feral catgirls.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mistress.... they are not acting normal. Some of our own tried to speak with them and where nearly attacked. Im not sure you should approach them." Even with this news Sara moved to investigate after all if this was an effect of the idol she touched then she was responsible to fix it. "Last time they came we managed to chase them into the orchard they might still be there now." However this only made Sara wince. Rose lived in the orchard......

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It's alright girls. Just... keep an eye out for any others okay. And if they're looking for me, tell them that I'm in the orchard in back okay. I feel that this is my fault, so it is up to me to fix it, so don't worry about me okay. I'm an angel, and I have a lot of power, so if I really want to, I can knock them all out," Sera told her guards before she took flight and went to the orchards, soaring over them and looking around for the catgirls, and leaving herself in perfect view as she flew where they could see her easily.