Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Sara easily soared over the orchard only to see Rose humming to herself happily. Spotting no cat girls Sera descended only to see six of the feral cat girls bound by Rose's tentacles and being plundered by the phallic tips while she braided flowers together. Seeing Sara she smiled. Oh Mistress they are wonderful thank you for them. I will have plenty of babies to seed now!" Looking a the girls Sara could see them already swollen with Rose's offspring.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing Rose humming happily as she landed, and the nekos all around with Rose's tentacles plundering their folds repeatedly, and their bellies swollen with her seeds, Sera couldn't help but giggle a bit. "Oooh... I see. Well, I had imagined that they were here for me. But, well, if you have them well in hand, then I won't take them away from you, besides, they look like they're having fun," Sera said with a smile to Rose. "Did any others come in here by chance? If so, which way did they go?" she then asked curiously, ready to go off in that direction.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rose put a delicate green finger to her lips and cocked her head. Her rose petaled hair cascading down. "I think a few managed to slip away to the maze. One or two... of course I kinda had my hands full." Rose blushed as one of the girls in the grips of her tentacles cried out in orgasm. "Oh looks like shes done." Setting her down the girl began to wander off dazed juices dropping down her leg and too the ground. "Be good little one find a good home for my babies." Pushing the cat girl along with a tendril Rose smiled as it wandered off.

A moment later Sera was once more into the air over her manor and too the maze where she could see a few of the cat girls running around lost. From her count she could spot four of the girls.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay Rose, it's quite alright. I'll find them and take care of them," Sera said, smiling to her and letting her finish up with the catgirls she had, blowing them kisses as they walked on in a daze.

Taking flight, Sera headed up over the maze, and she noticed that there were four that seemed lost, and she worried that they might get hurt or something without help, so she swooped down and gently scooped the nearest one up in her arms and carried her along to the center of the maze if Rose wasn't there, though if she was, then Sera found a suitable little spot outside of the maze, but still in the backyard to drop her off at, trying to find a little bed of moss for them to use or something. After dropping that one off, with Sera kissing her on the lips and promising to return when she'd retrieved the other three, she went to scoop up the three other nekos that were lost in the maze, taking them back to the same place one by one until she had all of them.

"Now girls... what are you all trying to break into my manor grounds for, hmm?" Sera asked them all once she had the four gathered together.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No other plant woman where present easily letting Sara drop the girls off in the center of the maze. Though the act in itself proved difficult. No sooner had she caught on than the girl tried rip her robes off. Delicate hands pulled at her robes hindering her ability to fly while the cat girl rubbed her soaking wet sex against Sara trying to get her to take her even in mid air. Landing only seemed to make the situation worse as the girls seemed lost in lost unwilling or unable to hear Sera out and not taking no for an answer.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she scooped up the first of the catgirls, Sera found that it was going to be a little tougher than she thought to take them out of the maze. So instead, she diverted her flight path towards the next nearest of the catgirls and flew just over her, letting the one currently in her arms slip her clothes off, catching them with her feet so she didn't lose them. She would try and go fly back to get the rest, but if the first one she held onto didn't let go so she could, then Sera would fly over and lead the rest to the center of the maze instead.

Either way, once she had them all to the center of the maze, Sera let them strip her the rest of the way down and smiled lovingly at them all. "Girls, please... what's the matter? Are you all in heat? You can tell me," Sera asked the catgirls, petting and nuzzling against them to try and soothe them some, though she wouldn't stop them from taking her right then and there if they wished, as she sat down next to the fountain in the middle of the maze.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Managing such a feat proved difficult but with some luck and years of skill Sera managed to lead them all to the center of the maze. Once there the girls forced her to the ground and soon undressed her. Each one had a glazed look in their eyes and their wet arousal was evident as Sera caught sight of their glinting thighs. Each girl moaned and mewed with need as the first mounted her. It looked like they only wanted one thing.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, yes you girls are in heat. I can easily tell. Come on, relax honeys, and I'll make you all feel good. Work out your frustrations with me," Sera cooed to the nekos, giggling as she caressed each of their cheeks, and let them mount her.

Sera remembered her time in the palace when all of the nekos were chasing her, and figured that this was likely an aftereffect of that whole ordeal maybe. Either that or these poor things simply had been wandering this whole time, trying to find her. Sera helped the first one to mount her out a bit, lifting her up, aiming her cock, and thrusting up as she pulled the horny catgirl down onto her, impaling the cutie on her shaft. "Come on honey, don't worry about me, you just worry about you," Sera cooed, kissing the catgirl, while reaching out for the others with her hands and pulling them closer to surround her more.

After a minute or so, she lay back and let one mount her face, where she would eat the beautiful catgirl out, her tongue flicking at the girl's clit and swirling around inside of her folds, doing her best to make her feel good, even while both of her hands got to work on the other two, fingering the two of them to make them feel good too.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed the girls needed no further invitations and swarmed Sara as soon as she allowed it. For what seemed like hours the girls mounted her and sucked her clean. One in particular seemed insatiable. She was tall with an hourglass figure, her skin was silky smooth and she was completely natural down below unlike the other girls who kept themselves shaved. As Sara's thick cock parted the fuzy grey bush the girl arched back her long grey locks falling back as she arched. Her grey tail twitched violently its black tip seemingly highlighting her sudden peak. Falling forward she Kissed Sara passionately her grey haired ears with black tips flipping happily as she once more began to hump Sara. Was it the third time or the fourth time Sara had lost track but while the rest of the girls where out she kept going.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera giggled playfully as the nekos jumped her, their bodies luscious to behold, and feeling simply amazing as they took turns riding her. Sera lay there and let them go at it for quite a while in the middle of the maze, switching positions with them from time to time to take one from behind, or another like a maiden, as she filled them with her seed time and again. She never once pulled out when cumming, unable to bring herself to be able to really. "Oh gods girls, t-this is simply amazing. K-Keep going," Sera moaned to them, though she was certain that none needed the urging.

One by one, she fucked them silly pretty much, until they had fainted, until she got to the last one, whose figure was perfect in every imaginable way. She was absolutely gorgeous, and Sera had a sudden mental image that if she were a matriarch of her own town or city, then this catgirl here, the grey haired one, would be the perfect queen, as she was simply beautiful. When this beautiful more womanly catgirl fell forward and kissed her, Sera returned the kiss and hugged the catgirl to her.

"Mmm, you're much more of a woman than any of the other catgirls aren't you hon," Sera cooed to the catgirl, one hand gripping her ass and the other one was tickling the tip of the catgirl's tail as she petted the furry little appendage.

Sera bucked her hips up into the catgirl that was riding her, cumming again hard and not pulling out, or even trying to. After a couple of more minutes, Sera looked up at her and smiled, before grabbing both of the catgirl's hips and rolling her over to be on top now, pulling the catgirl around onto her hands and knees and plowing into her. Sera held her firmly by her hips with one hand, knocking away with wild abandon and completely losing herself in this lovely catgirl, no... catwoman. Her other hand reached forward and toyed with her lover's breasts, petted her head, ran her fingernails down her back, and tickled her tail some more as she bred her repeatedly, and never once pulling out when cumming.

Sera was incredibly surprised at the catwoman's stamina, and simply couldn't stop herself from continuing. Sera didn't even hold her angelic genes back this time for a change, feeling that this catwoman, that she was worthy, just like June would be, and Jolynn too perhaps. After half an hour or so, Sera slowed down a little, finally, to rest and catch her breath a bit, though she still didn't pull out just yet. "A-Are you able to talk now, love?" Sera asked the catwoman after slowing down, though her thrusts were still going, though much slower, but still hard and deep enough to cause her large cum filled balls to slap noisily against the catwoman.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The cat woman eased out a slight smile at Sera and leaned forward. "I love your cock." The woman purred at the slower deeper rhythm her sex still clamping down on Sera as they mated. They kept a this for awhile the woman not yet fainting but clearly exhausted after their sixth or seventh time. A pool of their mixed juices lay where ever they moved to form position to position till at last the woman asked to stop she was just to sore to keep going. As she lay their panting Sera saw how much she had bloated the woman's body with her seed. It didn't seem to distress her overly much as the cat woman rubbed the swell with pride before slipping in to a sleep.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw, well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, love," Sera told the neko, smiling and pecking her on the lips as they kept going, until the poor thing simply couldn't keep going any more, because she was too sore to continue.

When they did finally finish, with Sera gently sliding off from on top of the neko, where she kissed her again. Sera reached over and gently caressed the neko's belly, smiling lovingly at her. "Mmm, that was amazing, love. Rest now, and you can tell me why you and so many other nekos are trying to get in here. Is there a specific reason, hmm?" Sera said to the neko woman, petting her as they all lay there recovering.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman would stretch lightly and slowly rub her sore sex trying to ease some of the discomfort or just to play with herself. "Umm well when the matriarch created us some of us turned out to be more wild than tame. Our creator mother understood that and let us go after teaching us about our new bodies, after all we are not cats anymore. I lead the feral neeko and well its mating season. Usually its not this bad but a great presence seems to be spurring my girls into heat. Eventually even I could not resist it."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Looking over at the neko woman, Sera smiled softly and scooted over, leaned down, and gently kissed her sore folds several times to try and help soothe the poor thing some, and gently running her tongue over it a few times too in order to help as well. "So I take it that you, and these ones, are more wild, than tame, then? And, that may be me, that caused you girls to all go into heat," Sera said, looking up at the neko woman and gently scooping her up and pulling her over into her lap. "So what will you do now, hon? If you like... I would not mind if you and the girls here, stayed with me. As beautiful as you are, I doubt I could resist such a lovely thing," she added, one hand groping the neko's ass firmly, and the other gently wrapped around the small of her back.

"Also, I'm Sera, just so you know. What's your name, love?" Sera then said, introducing herself and leaning up to kiss the neko.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman hardly resisted her efforts giving Sera a light kiss when she pulled her close. "Ferina love. And while the offer is tempting the little ones at camp would be lost with out us." She purred and kissed Sera again. "Not to mention I think they may have more little ones to play with soon." Ferina's hand went to her belly a satisfied look on her face. "However I think the girls would be more than willing to let me visit from time to time." Firina placed her arm over Sera holding onto her in a light embrace.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see... well, don't be a stranger, okay Ferina. I'm sure that you would be welcomed. Do you mind if I tell the matriarch about you and your people? She might be able to lend you a helping hand, if you ever need it," Sera replied, giving the neko a light hug, and joining in the rubbing of her belly, before letting her go and helping her to her feet. "If you change your mind though, Ferina, you can come back. Maybe next time a little less... forceful, hmhm," she added with a giggle.

After she'd gotten up and helped Ferina up, Sera checked the other nekos to see if they could stand, helping them up to do so if they could, where she'd head out of the maze to check on the rest that her alraune friend had been playing with.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The cat woman smiled and kissed Sera deeply. "The mother creator already knows about us. She tries to help and we honor her efforts but we are of the jungle not the city. Ferina purred in Sara's arms. For awhile they lay like this together but before long the other girls began to stir and Ferina lead them away waving. Heading over to her alarune she found the plant woman humming happily to herself with no signs of the neko's from earlier. Upon seeing Sara the woman smiled at her. "Mistress you have made me so happy!"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see, well, again, if you ever need anything, and I can help, then please come back and I'll do my best to try to help you," Sera told Ferina, returning the kiss furiously.

After Ferina had taken the other nekos and left, Sera smiled and headed for her alraune friend, and smiled to her when she came up to her. "Oh? How have I made you so happy, hon?" Sera asked curiously, unsure of what she'd meant really, though suspecting it was for letting her seed so many of those nekos.

After talking a bit, Sera went back to the manor and decided to take a bath, after all of the sex and stuff, feeling she needed to get cleaned up now. She'd tell the others about what happened, and who Ferina was and whatnot, and then she'd ask one of her guards to take a message to the palace, to be given to Jolynn, which she'd write out explaining that Ferina had come to her manor with a number of other nekos, and asking Jolynn if more of the nekos might come sometime too, and if the reason why they had in the first place was because of the little idol thing that she'd picked up before.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she talked with Rose she found out it was indeed for letting her seed the girls. She had a sad smile on her face thinking about it but dismissed any worry Sera had. Once back inside she let her guards know and in turn sent a message before relaxing a bit several of her pregnant harem cuddling against her. It took nearly three hours before the messenger returned with Jolynn reply.

My Dearest Angel

I very much doubt more of the wild neeko shall come to your manor. If they have been bred as you have said then their heat should have ended. As for the idol I do not think it would still have that much power after all it has been a few days. No doubt its the presence of the spirit guardian that has sent the neko into premature mating. I look forward to your next visit.

Love Jolynn

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Are you okay Rose? If there's anything I can do to help, then please, don't hesitate to ask me okay," Sera asked the alraune in a soft kind tone, when noticing the slightly sad look on Rose's face.

After heading back inside and sending her message off, Sera took a load off and relaxed a bit, resting in the bath for a little while, before going to the main living room of the manor to relax some more, and cuddling with any of her harem that desired to. When she got the return message from Jolynn, Sera was a bit surprised by what she read, but smiled when Jolynn said she looked forward to her next visit, and asked one of her guards to take another message, though telling them they didn't have to give Jolynn the message personally, with the message basically just saying that she would likely be visiting again soon and always enjoyed her time with Jolynn, and that she wanted to know, anytime of the day or night, if Jolynn went into labor.