RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Sera spends three rounds of foreplay to get the girl to cum
3 upkeep for binding
Sera deals 50pp damage
Sera takes 7 resistance damage

Status
Sera: HP = 77, PP = 65/74, EP = 115/127, Status = exposed breasts, binding 1 upkeep resistance 28/35
Ghost: PP = 45/45, Ep = 146/150 Stunned!

The ghost maid moaned at Sera's effort though it seemed she was far more hardy than June in regards to sexual stamina. The ghost strangely cool body was unlike the warmth of any of her lovers but the signs of arousal still persisted. The insubstantial woman quivered at her touch its thoughts of escaping long forgotten as Sera brought fourth her peak. Blueish glowing liquid spurted out onto Sera's exposed hands and breasts quickly soaking in leaving her tingling. Looking up it seemed to girl wanted more her hips gyrating against Sera's hand. It appeared the ghost woman was instable.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Shh shh, there you go, let it all out," Sera cooed to the ghost girl, as she pleasured her.

Feeling the girl cumming all over her hand, and the resulting tingling that came from it, Sera knew that this ghost had some form of aphrodisiac in her sexual fluids, or something of the sort. "You want more honey? Aw, here you go, let's get you all good and relaxed. I'd like to let you have my dick for a while, but I don't know what might happen," Sera asked her, her fingers continuing to stroke the ghostly girl's folds to make her cum again, though she felt her cock beginning to strain and ache in her robes.

After another minute or so of fingering the ghost girl, Sera felt her cock aching too much to resist it any longer, and she shifted her clothing enough to allow her cock to bounce free, watching the ghost girl's reactions, before positioning herself around and shoving it inside, her lusts too great to control herself any longer. "I shall help give you rest, you poor thing," Sera cooed softly to the ghost girl, keeping her binding up on her just in case, but knocking away now, unless something snapped her out of it, or she felt something tugging on her soul energies.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman hardly resisted and openly smiled when Sera let her cock free. Upon penetration however Sera did feel a slight draw on her energies. It was minor though and almost seemed to stop once Sera really got going. Quickly the strange tingling sensation stimulated her cock more than normal and despite how giving the girls ectoplasmic manifestation was the strange effect made sure Sera didn't loose any hint of pleasure. As the echoy moans reached their climax Sera felt the girl quiver on her cock before gasping and screaming eyes wide her body no longer able to maintain its focus before vanishing just as Sera's seed spilled forth coating the stone floor of the small tower library. Sera however did not escape unscathed her cock despite its recent activity remained painful hard and her body was a horny mess. Nipple standing proud on her chest while her cock oozed more cum and her delicate flower dripped its nectar. Unless she found relief soon she would remain painfully aroused for some time before her body calmed itself to keep going.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling the slight tug on her energies, Sera almost stopped, but when she had fully thrust inside of the ghost girl's folds, and when she felt the stimulation increasing/changing up. Sera simply couldn't help herself and started knocking away at the ghostly girl in earnest now, her balls slapping against the ectoplasmic form of her attacker. Just as Sera felt her climax building up to the point she was boiling over, the ghostly girl vanished, seeming to lose her focus and ability to maintain her form, leaving Sera there with a painfully hard erection, her nipples so stiff they could cut glass, and a bit of a surprised look that the ghost girl had vanished so suddenly, and seemingly for no reason.

"D-Dammit... s-silly girl just had to get me riled up, and now my cock's never going to go back down until I get back out of here," Sera muttered to herself as she got her things together to continue onward, trying to shake the whole ordeal from her mind, and hoping that Ivy would either rejoin her further upstairs, or back in town later.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Almost as soon as the danger had passed Ivy reappeared. "While you where having some fun I explored a little. This library takes up two floors." Flying down the small demon landed on Sera's painfully erect cock and sat on it teasing her tip. "We can't have this slowing us down no can we. Smirking Ivy grew in size till she was nearly Sera's own height and got on her knees finishing of Sera. Once that was done she was left to explore the library a bit more. By far it seemed the best maintained room she had seen that had not been blocked off. Books lay in shelves and on tables awaiting to be read. One sad note was the remains of a maid her body seeming clutched in the throws of ecstasy dozens of tiny and withered vines concentrated on what would have been her her most sensitive spots.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera gasped softly and groaned a bit at Ivy's sitting on the head of her cock, but she was incredibly thankful that Ivy took the time to finish her off using her mouth. Sighing with relief, Sera smiled down at Ivy and nodded. "Thanks hon, I appreciate that. And that's pretty big. I wonder what else might be in here," Sera said softly after she had gotten her clothing back on properly, once her loins were calming down.

When she found the remains of a maid that had long since died, trapped by the vines, Sera sighed softly and knelt in front of her out of reach of the vines, and said a little prayer for the poor thing. "Well Ivy... let's get to looking. See if you can find anything about the angel out front, or anything about what happened here. Any spells that might uncurse her, or a stone to flesh spell, something... anything that might help us out. You take the second floor, I'll start down here," Sera said to her companion, beginning to search through the library for anything that might be able to shed some light on everything that had happened here.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Sera search 39 vs 40 fail
4 rounds till maid returns

The first floor seemed to mostly be about beginning studies of magic. Nothing to advanced and mostly to due with theory. Sadly some of the books seemed sealed with magic and would take some effort to open. Sera could set those aside for later or keep searching the shelves.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After finding nothing but more mundane books about magical studies, which while it was interesting, Sera didn't think she had the capabilities to really perform magic herself in such a way, even like Ivy could. Deciding to put the sealed books she found aside for later study for now, Sera kept searching the bottom floor for a few more minutes, but if she found nothing of value down there, she'd look up top with Ivy to see if her companion had found anything herself.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Search
30 vs 35 fail
Ghost reappears in 3 rounds.

As Sera searched she found more of the same but due to the size of the library she was making slow progress. She was about half way threw when she heard a ghostly moan similar to the ghost she had just dealt with. From above she heard Ivy call out. "Sera most of these books up here are sealed!"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Finding nothing more of value really, Sera sighed as she heard the ghostly moan from nearby, when Ivy called from above. Sera moved up to the second floor and looked at some of the books there with Ivy, to see if she could unseal any of them, before moving onward before the ghostly girl returned. If she found any books that looked very rare, or interesting, like they might provide a spell of some sort to unseal the angel out front from her stony prison, Sera would hand that book, or two of them, to Ivy and pull her in close. "Take these books to Jolynn and see if she can unseal them and use them. I'll be along shortly, and if I'm not out in... an hour or two, then have a search party come looking for me," Sera would whisper to Ivy, assuming she found any books that fit the description of what she was looking for.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Sera searches! 31 vs 30 success
ghost reappears in 2 rounds

Thankfully Sera could see that minor chaos that was Ivy's previous searching. Saving time by not going over already covered ground she would soon find a promising book titled. Earth magic and you a primer. Handing this off to Ivy with her instructions the small demonette frowned by left leaving Sera in the library alone. Moving deeper in she found another magically sealed down with a strange color combo like the previous one.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After finding Ivy above, Sera moved quickly to help her search up there, and when she spotted the book titled about earth magic and whatnot, Sera handed it to Ivy and told her to head on to take that to Jolynn, and gave her orders. Watching Ivy fly out, Sera sighed softly and looked around to search for the door leading upstairs. When she found it, Sera remembered the last door, and looked around for the keys to put into the slots, and checked how many slots there were. She hoped that it was the same thing as the last one, because without Ivy she would be hopeless with these damnable things.

"Alright, the first one should be the same color as the door. But... is it like the other door down there? Gods, please let it be like it," Sera said, saying a soft prayer under her breath as she risked it, and put the key the same color as the door into the first slow, if there were only the two slots, though if there were more than the two slots, she would take the time to look around for some quick clues.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Quickly matching the white arcane markings to the door Sera soon found another issue. Two new rings appeared. A red one with spun fast and a orange one which spun slow. Which one did she need? No other clues presented themselves leaving her to only guess.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing that it was similar to the last door filled Sera with relief, only for that relief to turn to dread, as the two red rings appeared next. Sera quickly looked around the room, trying to figure out if she could find even a single clue that might relate to the door here. But, if she could find nothing, Sera would sigh and take a leap of faith, before the ghost returned, and grab the red one to try and put in on, or on the door, wherever it seemed to be needed to be placed.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grabbing the red one Sera quickly placed it into the slot. All along the door white arcane markings flashed to red and glowed. For a moment her heart sank thinking she had chosen poorly. However just as she braced for the magical punishment the red flashed and the door popped open with a dull creak. Spending little time Sera quickly rushed in and shut the door finding herself in a pitch black room. For a moment she waited trapped in a cool abyss until purple lights began to flare up around the room. The first two illuminated a desk with a human skull etched with clearly demonic symbols. It was surrounded by tombs and other supplies. The next set to burst into eerie light was a podium with a thick book on it. Even the purple light seemed to warp around the tomb hinting at a vile book of power. The next set of purple lights ignited around a circle slowly revealing a crouched pale skinned figure. Silver binding cuffs and chains marked with warding kept the creature at bay as it remained crouched. Purple hair spread down to the floor hiding any other features besides the pointed ears.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw man... g-get ready Sera," Sera mumbled to herself as she prepared to be changed however this thing was going to change her up this time.

Sera was surprised though, when the door popped open a few moments later, where she rushed in and quickly closed the door behind her. When she noticed the purplish lights flaring up around her, Sera gasped softly and looked around quickly. Spotting the desk, she started to make for it to investigate, before seeing the next set of lights burst into light, and she then started for the large thick book. Then the last set of lights burst into light around a woman, pale of skin, and with pointed ears. Was this the witch bound up in here? Sera though to herself.

"H-Hello... who are you?" Sera asked softly, afraid to move closer to whoever, or whatever the woman was, and instead looking a bit closer at the desk with the skull on it, and the book after that.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With more light in the room Sera noticed no further stairs seemed to lead anywhere, however from her own guess she was no where near the top of the tower. Her question unanswered by the strange figure she made her way to the desk. Eyeing the skull in particular she knew for certain due to her training that it was demonic in origin. What was worse is the marks seemed to squirm on flow on the skull like maggots and worms. Looking else where on the desk she found a series of jars with dark hearts stored in them. Their were about seven lumps of the concentrated corruptions sitting in three jars. Next to them was a basic alchemy set. Each of the tubes and beakers had arcane warding etched on them. Next to the set was a small vial of sparkling liquid that Sera had no clue of what it would be, and next to that was sealed container with a purplish elongated crystal roughly the size of a small carrot. The crystal glowed with a slight aura. Looking at the book it seemed to be lab notes with the last page listed as.

Success I have transferred the essence of corruption to a usable form. The third experiment was a mix failure and success. I've implanted it in a hapless traveler. Unlike the other experiments she survived mind intact. However the skull of dominion had no effect on her. She must have a strong will. Still with this success I can start my own army.

Looking to the woman in the circle she concluded she was in some form of stasis.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"This thing has demonic energies surrounding it. That much is obvious. And... slightly terrifying. The only demons I've ever met were Lilia and the others, and I doubt that other demons would be quite as nice," Sera muttered softly as she stared at the skull, feeling a little bit of revulsion as she thought she saw maggots, or the remnants of where they had been once.

Seeing the Darkhearts in there, Sera decided that they were going to waste here, so she put them in her little pack she had for safekeeping for now, along with the other items on the table as well, well, all of it that she could grab safely at least. After that, she looked more closely at the skull of... dominion the notes called it. She dared not touch it directly, so she got her robes and pulled a bit over her hand, and grabbed the skull with that, and wrapped it up in a cloth from her bag, and put it down into the thing to take with her to have Jolynn help her look at it later. She put the book into her bag as well for safekeeping, and only then, did she dare get near the woman.

Sera didn't want to wake her up, for fear of starting a fight, but she felt that she had no choice really, because back the way she came, was a ghostly girl that wanted to suck her balls dry. Sera sighed softly, and prepared herself for a fight, just in case, and prepared some of her powers real quickly before approaching the pointy eared woman to gently touch her head, and see if she was awake. "H-Hello... miss, w-who are you?" Sera asked timidly, once her defenses were up, and her Ice Lance in hand, just in case.

OOC:
(Activating Blessing with 7 EP, using Efficient Wielder to drop the total upkeep cost to 2 I believe, while giving her a total of +21 to attack and dodge rolls, and +14 to resistance and perception rolls. Then Sera's activating Frost Armor with 7 more EP, using Efficient Wielder again to drop the total upkeep to 1 I believe, and giving her another +21 to AV and dodge rolls, +28 to escape grapples, and a +21 cold damage on all melee attacks, also, Creatures in a grapple with or striking the character in melee combat must win a Resistance check against a DC equal to 10 + 3X or gain the Weakened status. Then, she's summoning her Ice Lance up with a total of 5 EP, and is wielding it as a melee weapon as she approaches the pointy eared girl, giving the Ice Lance a total of 2d6 * 5 + 17(18 if rounded up) + 10(heavy hitter) damage, and it has an upkeep of 1 EP per turn)

(All in all, she should get +21 attack, +42 dodge, +21 AV, +14 perception and resistance, +28 to escape grapples, and anything striking with melee, or grappling her much beat a 31 resistance check or become weakened. And her Ice Lance should deal 2d6 * 17 + 10 + 21(cold) damage. If you wanna check my math, feel free, cos I'm not overly good with it myself, but I believe this should be right.)

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gathering up the basic alchemy set took some time but Sera soon had the entirety of the table with the exception of the skull. Eyeing the vile thing made her skin crawl. Still Sera wouldn't leave it to sit. Reaching out with a covered hand she seized the vile artifact. Immediately Sera felt her fingers go numb. On top of that what wasn't numb felt on fire. Holding onto the thing till she dropped it in the bag. As soon as the skull was covered up the girl in the center gasped and surged forward her body straining the silver chains which snapped with magical energy.

The figure struggled against her binds magic flashing and arcing. This sudden movement while startling did let Sera she the woman fully. Her body was absolute perfection that only existed in angelic or demonic realms. Able to see her face Sera could finally notice the yellow eyes and purple lips that matched her hair. Two small elegant horns slightly poked from the mass of hair.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera gasped as she picked the skull up, for several things happened at the same time. Firstly, her hand went mostly numb, and the rest of her body felt as if it were on fire. Secondly, the girl that was in there with her, began suddenly struggling against her bindings, and the sounds of the chains jingling startled Sera, making her take a step back as she put the skull into her pack too. Sera didn't take any chances here, and swung her lance around to point it at the girl, the tip a mere foot or two away.

"Calm yourself, and tell me... who are you," Sera demanded, narrowing her eyes slightly as she stood there, fear obvious in her voice, but she was ready to fight if need be, and even this girl should be able to tell it, and that Sera was pretty strong in her own right.