OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OOC:
good thing frost armor is magical in nature. It absorbed all the potential 24 damage.

Sera of course knew where the bindings where but she didn't have time to get them. In fact she had little time to do much else than bring up her ice armor as the wave of energy lashed out from the girl. Exploding in a firey ball that seemed to expand from the jewel in her chest. Thankfully the frost armor spared Sera any of the harm but sadly much could not be said for the room the bedding caught fire and the objects about the place where tossed to and fro. After the explosion the girl went limp her powers seemingly draining her.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing nowhere near enough time to grab the silvery bindings and whatnot, Sera gasped and brought her icy armor and wall both up as fast as she could. She knew that her armor would soak up the heat from the fiery blast to protect her, and that her wall would keep the others safe enough to get out. Her main concern was the girl right now though, and Sera couldn't help but want to just hug her close and whisper to her that everything would be just fine.

Sera glanced around as the girl expended all of her energies and went limp, and immediately began blasting her frosty powers around the room to put the fires out as quickly as possible. Once she was sure everything was under control again, Sera collected the silver collar and replaced it around the girl's neck, before she gently picked her up and carried her to the bed again, which was hopefully still intact, albeit a bit wet probably. "Come on, I've got you. It's alright young one, it's over now. Now why don't you tell me who and what you are, hmm?" Sera would say to the girl, assuming she was awake.

OOC: (Heh, her frost stuff was the only thing I could think of for her to do. XD. Also use Rimewind blast to help put the fires out, just 1 EP pumped into it, should be enough, but if more is required, then just have her use as much as needed.)

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unable to fight Sera fully the girl did try to avoid having the collar on her neck but in her weakened state it was easily done. This seemed to drain the girl further as she almost became dead weight against Sera.

"I.. I don't know who I am..... or who you are.... what is this place... what happened......" Weakly she placed a hand on her chest to feel the strange jewel embedded there. To Sera's eyes it had seemed to have gone deeper. Faint black lines traced out from it fading into the girls pale skin. Like corruptive roots of an evil tree.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't worry, I've got you hon. I've got you," Sera said softly, hugging the girl, and holding her close for a moment.

"And... well, I was going to ask you what happened, but if you don't remember anything, then that's not really going to help I guess. I went up into that tower where I found you, searching for clues of any kind that could help, to figure out what happened up there exactly, and other than you I found some ghosts and strange plant monster. As for who I am, my name is Sera, and I'm an angel. I brought you back from that tower," Sera explained to the girl, gently caressing her cheek to let her know that she was in good hands here.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman breathed raggedly her expenditure of power draining much of her strength. "I... I remember..... I was delivering a... .. a.. something.... I was on my back to my village when.... a shadow... grabbed me....... I..tried to fight...but" The woman shivered slightly in Sera's arms. "I was in darkness and the pain...... I.... I.." Once more she shivered before going limp her energy spent.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Shh shh, it's alright hon. I've got you. I will protect you, and keep you safe. Just... rest, okay. You'll need as much as you can get. I will do my utmost to help you," Sera said softly to the young woman, or old woman rather, since she seemed to have been in that tower for many years.

Sera would get her into another bed and make sure the sealing collar stayed in place for now. "She shouldn't erupt like that again girls. But please, do be gentle with her. She's obviously gone through a lot, and she'll need our help to recover. She has a power that she can't control herself right now, which is likely why the sealing collar was on in the first place. Just keep it on, and make sure it stays on, and we should be just fine," Sera would tell her guards and harem, looking back at the woman with pity in her eyes.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With the girl resting for now Sera left her in the care of her harem. It had been a long day already and the evening would soon draw in as one of her girls began to light the magic lamps that adorned the hallway. Jolynn would be busy for awhile translating the batch of books for her, which left her with her little domain here. It was really how she wanted to spend her evening that was to be decided.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When she knew the girl was resting without any troubles, Sera sighed with relief, and decided to relax after all that, though not before helping to clean up the room that was damaged in the fiery explosion, and subsequent ice melt that she'd caused herself. Only once that was finished, did Sera take some rest for herself, and relaxed a bit in the den of her manor, assuming it had been cleaned up and whatnot of course. If it wasn't, then Sera would go out to their garden and relax for a little bit with a little stroll through it, but eventually she'd get bored without doing anything and would take a stroll through town, with a couple of any of her guards that desired to join her, since she was certain that they wouldn't let her go through town alone at this point. But if they would let her go alone, then she'd flap her wings and fly lazily through town, just above the streets, but still within sight of everybody as she just went around town to see what all there was to see.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Being able to take wing as her guards where more worried about the girl despite her seeming restrained and calmed manner and opted to stay leaving Sera to enjoy a night flight around town. Below her the city lights sparkled slightly and the voices of the people drifted up to her ears. All seemed peaceful at least on the surface. The gloom of the tower however seemed to extend over the town especially after what Sera had found there. As she flitted about the air she spotted Jolynn in her secret garden laying back on a couch looking up at the sky.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Flying around above the small city's streets, thankfully without her guards rushing after her, Sera sighed softly and drifted lazily along, waving at a few people here and there that might wave up at her. Despite the tower looming nearby the city, it was clear that the place was relatively peaceful, and not too many worried about it That much. When she spotted Jolynn down below in her secret garden area on the roof, Sera smiled and glided down towards her.

"Hello there love. You feeling alright?" Sera called out softly to Jolynn as she landed nearby, walking over to Jolynn and smiling at her, as she knelt beside her and kissed her belly.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera couldn't tell if anyone saw her but the air was warm and the flight relaxing. Making her way to her lover she found Jolynn asleep resting a book of translation in her free hand. She must have been working on the project Sera had given her. Leaning down Sera kissed the swollen belly of the matriarch only to feel the pleasant movement of her children. However Jolynn did not stir only whispering a sweet murmur about Sera. Nearby on a hovering desk sat another one of the books Sera had gotten from the tower. This one seemed to be the journal from before. Nearby sat the other books as well. Some had bookmakers while others lay open on various pages.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It was tough to be able to really tell if anyone was staring up at her while she flew, but she had a funny feeling that plenty of the townsfolk did spot her, no proof of course, but just a good funny feeling. Leaning down to kiss Jolynn's belly, Sera didn't wake her up thankfully, and before she started checking the journal and whatnot around her, she would gently slip a blanket up over Jolynn, if she had one up there that is. After that, Sera would read the journal, as much as she could, and then she'd switch to the other books when finished with the journal, curious if she could find anything that might help them within any of said books.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reading threw the journal would take some time so Sera skimmed threw most of it. Apparently it belonged to the head apprentice of the witch in the tower. For the most part the early section talked about the discoveries she found with her mistress and hinted at a growing need for knowledge. As Sera moved threw the years the journal got progressively more obsessed with knowledge and magic even outright blaming her mistress for holding her back. One section of note read as thus.

"The Mistress once more denied the resources I requested for my experiments. Claiming that such testing was too dangerous. She doesn't trust my ability... or maybe she is afraid I will surpasses her."

More of the journal as Sera read took on this tone, with the author progressively growing angrier and more paranoid about their mistress. The next entry of note read as follows.

"I have managed to collect several darkhearts from some of the corrupted creatures of the forest. They were easier than I thought to get. Its the first start of my new experiments. The first subject will be some plants that fool on the second floor keeps tending."

Sera frowned as the journal began to take on more of a report on experiments on various plants, and animals culminating on the capture of the poor woman Sera now had in her care. Sadly none of the journal entries held a clue on how to reverse what had been done, each experiment resulting in death or horrid mutation into a monster. The other books were spell books and given Sera's limited knowledge of arcane magic they would do little to help her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Sera read the journal, she was rather amazed that it seemed to belong to one of the apprentices from the tower, or rather was from the point of view of one. Moving through each page, it was getting more and more obvious that this apprentice didn't like her mistress and was blaming her for her own failings if Sera had to guess. When the apprentice mentioned the plants, she remembered the one that had attacked her and figured that had been the work of this possibly crazed apprentice. "Little troublemaker, nearly got me killed earlier," Sera mumbled to herself as she kept on reading.

The more she read, the more she understood and learned about the woman she'd rescued, but it seemed that whatever had been done to her was permanent, at least for now anyway, until Sera could explore it some more with Jolynn. When she finished the journal and looked at the other books, she foudn that they dealt mostly with the arcane, which she herself was Not proficient with, and so she put them back where they had been, and sat down next to Jolynn on the sofa, if she had a place to do so that is, where she'd gently reach over and stroke Jolynn's hair and caress her pregnant belly as she relaxed a bit.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera indeed had enough room to cuddle up to Jolynn, her lover instinctively moving to cuddle in closer her pregnant mass resting against Sera sharing if ever so remotely the feeling her children moving. They rested like this for a long while Jolynn slept soundly. Sera herself almost drifted off until she was stirred awake by Jolynn rising. If Sera wished she could remain sleep like while Jolynn brushed a few strands of her hair and moved over to the floating desk. Summoning a smile chair with a wave of her hand she began to work on the notes and books Sera has left her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera was glad that she had the room to sit with Jolynn, and after a short while of lying there with her, Sera found herself starting to drift off to sleep and was almost in dreamland right with her, when Jolynn stirred a bit. Sera kept her eyes shut for now and let Jolynn caress her, and idly wondered if Jolynn might try and take advantage of her vulnerable position, but when she didn't and just moved over to a summoned chair, Sera decided to open her eyes.

"Hmhm, you could have had yourself a Very vulnerable angel all to yourself, you know," Sera giggled softly to Jolynn. "And at this point... I might have just let you," she added after a few moments.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn smiled and placed a hand on her pregnant belly. "Why would I need to take what I already have?" She beckoned Sera over even summoning a chair for her to sit on as well. "I think I might have found an answer to the angel question." Her hand traced over a complex series of marks and symbols. "This spell might undo the stone curse, but..... if the spirit has left the shell then all you will be doing is making a corpse." Jolynn shrugged and let Sera look over the spell if she wanted and to think about the revelation.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, well I don't know if I should be worried, or enjoy the sounds of that," Sera giggled softly before approaching Jolynn and leaning down to look at the book she had before a chair was summoned for her to sit in, which she did, and instead leaned over.

"I see, so there's a good chance that we simply Can't revive her, else she'll simply die again anyway. Well that's certainly not good, because if Anyone can tell us what all happened here back then, it'll be her I'll wager," Sera replied when Jolynn had finished explaining to her about the angel statue, looking over the spell a bit to get an idea as to how to do it. "Hmm, I'd have to consult with another angel about this situation before I knew exactly what I could do, because I'm still quite young, for an angel I mean," she added after a few moments, unsure of what to about it really, other than find or summon another angel to consult.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn nodded before speaking. "Well my love if you follow that route please do so in a secure location. I do not wish for others to know of my lands and people. Its better that way." It couldn't be helped Jolynn and her people were very xenophobic, and given the dangers of the jungle it was not hard to guess why. Still there was a chance that the angel could be rescued. While Sera gave it some thought Jolynn leaned against her. Have you thought what your going to do with that poor girl? She is too dangerous to let loose.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh of course love. I wouldn't risk the town here in the slightest. And... no I haven't thought just yet what I'm going to do with her. But... I don't think we can just let her loose into the world on her own. And I won't kill her either if you're thinking that. My thoughts right now were that, if the angel was from the time that this girl was taken and put into that tower, then maybe she knows what might have happened to cause all of this, and can give us some insight on the matter, and maybe help us. But if what you say is true, then that idea is not going to help in the slightest, as if we return her to her normal state, she would just die immediately," Sera replied softly, wrapping an arm around Jolynn as she sat there next to her, while looking troubled about all of this.