Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Jolynn combed her fingers threw Sera's hair. "Well then there is little choice. You have to awaken the angel. She is your only possible lead left to you. Unless you know how to travel back in time." Jolynn had a slight smile on her lips as she finished her sentence. Ill make preparation for the event. If we are going threw with this then I'm clearing out that creepy garden for good."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course love. I wouldn't dare risk it unless I had no other choice, and since I can't look into the past myself, my only choice is to speak directly to someone that has lived it. If you could, I'd like to move the statue if possible, to a more secluded area, so that it's just the two of us, and anyone else I summon to help me with her, that way your home here is not put in jeopardy in any way. And, if she comes out fighting from her stone form, I'll lead her away with everything I have in me and make sure that she doesn't come back here," Sera promised Jolynn with a smile, sighing softly as she felt the matriarch's fingers brushing through her hair gently.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn leaned over and kissed Sera on the forehead. Of course love Ill have some guards help you. But first....." Jolynn pulled Sera into a kiss pressing her warm lips against Sera's own. For a moment she lingured locked together before Jolynn broke away slightly and began to trail kisses down Sera's chest, using her free hands to pull the angel's robes apart to allow access. Like little butterflies landing against her skin the kisses trailed down the valley of her breasts surprising ignoring the hefty pale orbs. Lower and lower the kisses went, around her belly and further down. Finally Jolynn's goal became obvious as she freed Sera's tool with her hand and began to stroke it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you love. But first... what? O-Ooh, that's n-nice," Sera said, before moaning softly into Jolynn's lips before she cooed softly from the kisses trailing down her chest and further.

By the time Jolynn had her cock firmly in hand, Sera's shaft was fully erect in, and her balls were already filling with seed. "Oh yes, that feels so nice. Jolynn... do you want me to take you here and now? I won't deny that I'd simply Love to fuck you silly, but I'm worried about the babies is all," Sera cooed softly to Jolynn, reaching down and grasping Jolynn's cock gently through the matriarch's clothing, and trying to worm her hand down into Jolynn's clothes to grab it directly once she could free it from her clothes, similar to her own.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn playfully slapped Sera's hand and a finger in front of her face going tut tut tut. She then smiled deviously and got to her knees. "This is for my lovely angel." Leaning in she gently kissed Sera's cock tip, taking in the scent. Her face was flush with arousal and her body quivered slightly before she tasted Sera with her tongue. After a few licks the matriarch began to tease the tip with her lips timing it with her strokes. She kept this up for awhile, her soft lips never leaving Sera's cock but not allowing Sera to feel her take the massive tool all the way. Meanwhile her free hand teased Sera's balls the heavy warm sack of flesh willing her hand as she massaged them lightly.

Wet noised echoed around them as drool and precum oozed down Jolynn's face. Satisfied that she had teased her enough she began to go deeper and deeper taking Sera's length entirely. She would linger only a moment before coming back up to look Sera in the eye before going down again trying to coax the angel into blowing her load down the woman's throat.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw, okay then sweetie. Go right ahead. I won't complain. I just like my lover's to always feel good too," Sera cooed softly to Jolynn.

Sera stood there and sighed softly, relaxing at Jolynn's touch and the feel of her tongue and lips caressing every inch of her cock. After being teased for several long moments by Jolynn, Sera moaned aloud as she felt Jolynn finally take the angel's shaft into her mouth. It wouldn't take too much after that for Sera to get her sweet release with Jolynn's skill in this, and she grabbed a handful of Jolynn's hair and gently pulled her closer as she unloaded her seed down Jolynn's throat. "O-Oh fuck, yes... d-drink it all, love," Sera moaned aloud.

Once she finished cumming, Sera would gently pull her hips back and sigh softly, her hips twitching a bit along with her cock and balls. "That was nice, love. R-Really nice. I'd love nothing more right now than to push you back, lift those lovely legs, and fuck you silly, but not while you're pregnant," Sera cooed softly as she knelt back down next to Jolynn, kissing her on the lips and getting a taste of her own cum on Jolynn's tongue. "But I can make you feel good in return at least before I go to do what I need to," Sera whispered in Jolynn's ear before she eased her way down between Jolynn's legs, and returned the favor, gently taking the other matriarch's shaft in hand, stroking it to full mast, where she teased Jolynn for quite a while until she finally took Jolynn's cock in her mouth and sucked her off proper.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Jolynn was putty in Sera's deft hands the two having long come to know each others bodies . Teasing the matriarch for as long as she did brought and eruption of cum that threatened to spill from Sera's mouth. Panting slightly Jolunn rested with Sera a hand placed against her swollen belly. "Oh my they are very excited." If Sera placed a hand on her lovers belly she too would feel the children move and squirm no doubt woken by their parents actions. Still their cuddling couldn't last forever and Jolynn soon stirred. "I best get some guards and write up some spells to use. Perhaps your friend June could read them for you. It would be unwise for me to risk our children if the angel should be hostile. I will have them ready by mid morning love." Jolynn caressed Sera's cheek before heading out the secret passage.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Sera nearly choked on Jolynn's explosion of seed that rushed out into her mouth, but she managed to either get it all down or at least not choke on it, and afterwards she lie down with Jolynn, her head gently laying down on Jolynn's swollen belly as she rubbed her cheek lovingly against it. "Alright Jolynn. And I'll see if June can read them for me too. I won't have you risk the babies for certain. I don't want to risk June either, but I can protect her.I'm not so sure I can protect you with you pregnant like that," Sera replied with a nod, getting up to follow Jolynn along, unless Jolynn didn't want her to.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Jolynn didn't object as they passed the secret entrance to the library, Waiting a moment Jolynn used some magic o make sure they didn't get seen leaving. After a moment she nodded and left the room with Sera close behind. Nearby a table with several scrolls of paper sat, Gathering them up she handed them to Sera, keeping one for herself. "I will have the royal scribe make up more. Those poor souls trapped in stone should have a chance at least." Kissing Sera on the cheek she turned away. "I wonder if I would have even bothered if you hadn't come along Sera..... Who knew one person could alter such a course of a kingdom."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Alright Jolynn... thank you. I'll do everything I can to help those poor souls. I only hope that my decision to help those people trapped in stone doesn't turn out to cause more trouble for you and your people," Sera said, leaning into the kiss Jolynn gave her, and returning it with one on Jolynn's cheek as well before leaving to find June and talk to her about the whole thing and hoping she'd be willing to help..

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Sera found June at her manor resting with the others enjoying the evening meal. She would of course be greeted by her ever growing harem and body guards. June moved up to her and sat on her right leaning agianst her. Dinner was a pleasent affair and Sera soon got an update on the various projects around the manor house. Seemed all was going well. After a time she finally got to speak with June about the scrolls.

Those poor souls... of course Ill help. If any of them can be saved then we have too. "June took her hand and held it desperately.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Sera smiled at the others when they greeted her, and wrapped an arm around June when she scooted over to sit next to her, and she'd eat with June and the others. After learning about everything that had been going on in her absence, Sera would gently pull June away and speak to her about the scrolls, and when June replied and took her hand, Sera smiled and nodded. "Of course sweetie. We'll do everything we can. Just... be careful with me, alright. I don't want you getting hurt because of me," Sera told June, pulling her into a hug. "Let's go over the scrolls and learn them then to bring you up to speed on everything," Sera told her after a few moments.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Thankfully one of the rooms that had been finished that day was a small study, and while the majority of its shelves were bare it did have a few well appointed chairs and tables to sit and look over the scrolls. June was currently looking over the scrolls but having a hard time of it. A look of stress crossing her face. "Its been so long sense Ive had to read. Blind woman don't really need that skill after all." She smiled weakly but turned her head back to the task. "No worries it will come back to me just got to power through." June moved to a table and stood up leaning on it. one arm supporting her head while the other traced the written word.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Alright, I'll stay with you for a bit and... reteach you how to read. It's okay sweetie, there's nothing to be ashamed of with it," Sera said soothingly to June, patting her head and shifting over to the table and helping June relearn how to read, and then going over the scrolls with her after June had a good enough grasp of her letters again.

"So June... when did you... you know, go blind? I don't think I asked before, mostly out of respect for you," Sera asked curiously while they went over the scrolls, looking genuinely curious.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
It went smoothly, June easily grasped the letters her eyes had forgotten and soon was reading again. Turning to Sera as she asked her question June leaned back and rested against her. "I was young maybe eight or nine. Some repairmen were working on the roof when a tile was knocked loose and fell. It struck me on the head." June moved her hand to spot on her scalp and pulled some hair away. Looking Sera could see an old scar where no hair grew. "I was unconscious for days and when I came too I couldn't see.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh wow, I didn't know hon. I'm sorry that happened to you and you had to go for so long without being able to see. And again... I'm sorry that I brought you into this whole situation like this," Sera said softly, hugging June from behind as she looked more closely at the old scar, tracing it with a finger before leaning in and kissing it gently. "Please forgive me for putting you into such danger June," Sera then said, kissing June on the neck.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
June rested against her. "No thank you... if you hadn't rescued me from the crazy demon in the chapel who knows what might have happened." She turned and pressed herself against Sera letting an arm wrap around her. "You helped me get my sight and have taken me on a grand adventure. I haven't regretted any moment of it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Well I'm glad that you're okay with it and aren't too upset and all. And I'm glad that I was able to help you regain your sight," Sera said with a smile, patting June's head and hugging her from behind. "And... the sex is great. You know they say that without the sense of sight, it heightens the other senses. I wonder just how much better sex would feel for you if you were still blind. N-Not that I want you to be blind of course. I'm happy that you can see and everything now, else you couldn't have come with me and we couldn't have met Jolynn and everyone else here," she went on to say with a smile, one hand drifting down towards June's breasts where she'd fondle and grope them playfully, but she wouldn't take it too very far, as they did need to research some more to ensure they could handle the spell and whatnot.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
With an appreciative moan June kissed Sera but went back to work knowing that they she needed to do her part in the upcoming event. They would study for several more hours before June had to call it. She was tired and so much reading was giving her a headache. With a kiss on Sera's cheek the woman left to her room leaving the angel alone. Of course she wasn't alone long as Ivy showed up and sat on one of the books. She didn't say much but sat watching Sera do whatever for awhile.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Sera wouldn't force June to keep going any longer than she felt comfortable with going, and when she decided to go on to bed for some sleep, Sera would see her off and help her get to said bed, kissing her goodnight before she left the room. "Hah... what to do Ivy? I'm so worried about everything, and I'm scared that if we do this, then something bad could possibly happen," Sera asked her little familiar friend as she heaved a sigh. "I mean I know that you'll probably say something along the lines of, I should just take June and my harem here and go back to Rose and the others and just let whatever happens happen. But we both know I can't yet," she commented after a few moments, her worry showing on her face where Ivy could easily notice.