Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Jolynn looked at Sera her eyes slightly watery. "I do Sera I do and Im fine with that.. I just want to be with you....." Jolynn paused a moment. "I don't care about the danger.. after all I have an army." Jolynn smiled at this. "Nor would I expect you to give up your mission or your calling.. it just Ive never felt this way about anyone before."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"As long as you understand then... I suppose I would be okay with that. But even an army may not be enough in the end just so you know. But while I'm here I'll do my best to protect you and all of the people here should anything come our way," Sera said to Jolynn, flashing a smile back at her as she took another drink of wine.

"Would you do more to change your fair town Jolynn? I won't force you to end slavery or anything even though I don't approve of it, but I do personally think that people deserve to be free to choose their own paths," Sera said after taking her drink of wine.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn sipped her own wine a smile and blush working their way to her face. "Im sure with you by my side we could accomplish anything." Jolynn raised her glass in toast to their agreement and Sera couldn't help but see the sparkle in Jolynn's eyes.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well... we can at least try anyway if nothing else. I hope June will be able to... well... come to terms with her mutation. I was hoping that she would never end up having to worry about that to be honest, but I suppose it's best that it happened here and the way it did rather than on the road somewhere by being raped by some strange creature of some sort," Sera said, finishing her wine off as well as her food after their toast, a soft smile on Sera's lips as she saw the sparkling in Jolynn's eyes.

A part of her though thought that perhaps Jolynn only wanted to marry her to help solidify her position, but perhaps that was just paranoia talking in her mind. Sera thought for a moment about something she'd wanted to ask about, but hadn't had the chance to up until now, or had simply forgotten about it.

"Hey Jolynn... can I ask you something? About one of your daughters I mean. One of your daughters, Urma, who is actually acting as one of my bodyguards while I'm out in town after you sent word to one of your city guard captains to provide me with some. About Urma though... might I ask why she isn't in here or allowed in the palace at all? I mean she is your daughter after all, and I figured that since the rest of your daughters pretty much are all in the palace here, that Urma would be too, regardless of whatever differences you two might have with one another," Sera asked curiously, yet cautiously, not wanting to stir up anything, but sincerely wanting to know why Urma was the odd daughter out, which would hopefully give her some more insight into why Urma wanted to leave.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This topic brought a scowel to Jolynns face but she looked at Sera directly. "I love all my children. From my royal guards to my adoptive cat girls I love each and everyone of them..... Urma has always been a problum child my dear Sera but I love her still. No matter what she's done nothing changes that. I however cannot let someone who is not a matriarch lead my people even if it is one of my own daughters. When she found this out she was incensed and even sided with some of the other nobles in order for her to rule. The resulting revolt lasted a mere hour before it was put down. Thankfully it was bloodless, still she openly challenged me and I could not bear knowing what her fate should be, nor could I let her leave to come back later to try and overthrow me." Jolynn brought a leg over and rested it on her other sitting back and closing her eyes. "And so she is trusted to the city guard and exiled from my home. Her sisters are to treat her as dead and she shall remain so untill she has learned her lesson."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see... what if our child isn't um... like us by chance? Would she become one of the royal guard then?" Sera asked curiously, thinking about what Jolynn had said about Urma for a moment. "Hmm... honestly I would think that you'd think Urma was worthy of being the next matriarch given that she had the courage to challenge you for leadership. Though she would need to be changed into a matriarch in order to do so of course, but there are ways of doing that which you could use in order to make sure that they were changed into a futanari like us," she went on to say, looking a little sad that Jolynn thought the way she did about what happened with Urma.

"I think you should try and reconcile with her myself, because parents and their children shouldn't fight... but I won't try and force you to though. Perhaps if you talk to her then you can both understand one another better, at least that's what I think anyway," Sera said in a kind tone after Jolynn crossed her legs and laid her head back for the moment, the young angel thinking to herself that she would help to bring the two back together so Urma didn't want to leave anymore and so Jolynn wouldn't possibly lose one of her daughters.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn swirled the wine in her glass. "Well I doubt there is such a chance that she won't be like us.. but if Im cursed to only bear girls than yes she would likely join the royal guard. Though with you around she may have more freedom to do as she chooses. After all she is the child of two matrirachs." Bringing up Urma again once more brought a frown to Jolynn's face. "I did consider that option but Urma has always been rash and agressive, she would need to temper her attitude before I would even consider it.. but then the revolt happened." Jolynn sighed before getting up setting the wine on the table. "I wish to retire for the evening my dear Sera good night."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Either way she will be beautiful, our daughter. But I feel that she'll be a futanari like us though, call it a hunch," Sera said to Jolynn with a smile about their coming child. When she went on to mention Urma again though it brought another frown to Jolynn's face, and when Jolynn abruptly got up to go to bed for the night, Sera stood up too along with her. "Jolynn... don't think badly of me for talking about Urma and all, I just think that... maybe if you taught her and showed her how to do things she might change her attitude about you and appreciate you more. Would you like me to join you though? I'll understand if you'd rather be alone tonight, but I figured I ought to ask," Sera went on to say, asking if Jolynn wished her to accompany her to bed. She actually doubted that Jolynn wished to sleep together that night, but Sera figured it best to ask anyway

If Jolynn didn't answer her and merely tried to walk on without doing so, Sera would gently grab her hand before she left and pull her into a deep kiss. Sera was thinking about it more now and decided that she would bring those two back together, because they shouldn't be at odds with one another and should love each other unconditionally she thought. Unless Jolynn actually wished Sera to come to bed with her, she'd head straight on back to her room with June, Crissa, and Ivy, where they would pick up their fun from earlier, though if Jolynn wanted her to join her, Sera would ask one of the guards or servants to go and inform the trio that Jolynn had wished for her company that night and would follow Jolynn to her bed.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No Sera you should comfort June this will be her first night with her new features." Kissing Sera on the lips for good night Jolynn left leaving Sera to make her way to her own room. She had decided on a plan to reunite mother and daughter but such things could take time. Nearing her room she heard a "Kayyaaaa!" Rushing in she found June panting heavily her tail twitching as Crissa looked up her face dripping from June's juices. "Hey boss" Ivy chripped in cheerfully as she continued to plow Crissa from behind the sound of damp flesh hitting itself not ceasing.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, but if you need me for anything don't hesitate to call for me... okay," Sera said, returning the kiss.

When she got nearer to the room, Sera heard a squeal from inside and rushed inside to see what was happening, though she kind of knew what was going on actually. "I see you three decided to not wait up for me," Sera said to the three of them, an eyebrow raised up.

Slipping out of her clothes, Sera slid into bed with them all and leaned over to kiss June on the lips, then she leaned down to do the same to Crissa, pulling their new companion away from June's sopping wet slit for a few moments to do so and savoring June's taste that would still have been on Crissa's lips. Then she went back up and kissed Ivy, giving her a pinch on the butt and raising an eyebrow accusingly at her, as if saying, "I take it you started this?"

"Well ladies... do I get any attention? Or should I just watch for a while as you girls make each other feel good? It doesn't matter overly much to me honestly which you'd prefer to do," Sera asked curiously, a smirk on her face as she laid down next to June and Crissa on her side facing them.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

June's ears perked a little at the kiss her new tail brushing against Sera's leg. Moving to Crissa she kissed her as well tasting June on her lips. At the look Ivy just shrugged slightly and grinned, clearly she was the instigator. At her question her two human lovers moved up to her. Crissa far used to such action quickly took hold of Sera's cock which had started to stiffen the moment she entered the room. "Like this June. No need to be shy." Moving her hand up and down the rapidly hardening shaft soon brought results and a curious June to the front. Using her free hand Crissa took on of June's and placed it on the cock. "Just follow my lead." Hesitent as always June began slowly receiving instructions from Crissa. Meanwhile Ivy moved around to the back of Sera and forced her into a reclined position where she began to tease Sera's breasts. Resting on Ivy's own ample bust Sera had a great view of her two servents pleasing her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling June's tail brush up her leg, Sera giggled ticklishly as she broke her kiss with June and went on to kiss Crissa, who's lips tasted of June's delicious juices. Moving to sit down as Crissa took hold of her member, Sera sighed softly as June joined her and they both began stroking her member together, which felt extremely good to say the least. Sera was about to lean forward to and brush her hands through their hair, but Ivy moved up behind her and forced her to lean back against her ample bosom as her own breasts were teased by Ivy.

"Mmm yes, you three are amazing, and you even caught yourselves an angel. Gods watching you two play with me down there is making me so horny, especially while Ivy is teasing my breasts," Sera said, licking her lips as the lust began building inside of her and her instincts to mate started taking over. She was eager to see what the three would do with her now that they had caught her in their web between the three of them, her cock already fully erect and throbbing, ready for action, which the two that were handling the impressive member would be able to easily tell.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ivy leaned in and kissed her neck as her hands massaged Sera's breasts. Her actions where slow and diliberate. Meanwhile Crissa reached down and grouped her own sex leaving June to stroke Sera alone. That didn't last for long as her hand damp with her own juices began to stroke the prick once more. Instructing June to do the same both girls soon had her sex glistening. Ivy meanwhile had switched to the otehr side of Sera's neck while her fingers began to tug on the angels nipples.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Cooing softly at Ivy's massaging her breasts while the other two did their work down below, Sera laid her head back on Ivy's shoulder and really jut kind of let them go at her for now, feeling too pleasant to stop them. Watching Crissa and then June both finger themselves a little bit to get their fingers glistening with their juices which they then used to lube her up real nice made Sera's prick throb a bit, eager for some more action with the two. When Ivy switched sides as she began pinching and tugging on her nipples, Sera let out a gasp and a moan as Ivy kissed her neck, the horny angel leaning back into Ivy's embrace further.

"Come on already you three, you've got me all riled up and all, now do me and stop teasing me... please," Sera whined at the three of them as they continued teasing her, wanting them to do more.

If they didn't go further and merely continued teasing her pretty much, Sera would whine some more, and if they kept doing it even then she would get tired of them doing so and would make to raise up to take matters into her own hands unless Ivy held her back as the other two kept her pushed back against Ivy, laying June down on the bed on her hands and knees to plow her from behind if they didn't stop her from doing so, which would let the other two do whatever they wanted to pretty much to her.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Crissa smiled at Sera's plight before moving to take the massive member into her mouth. "June start licking and pleasing the mistress wiht your fingers" Smileing Crissa teased the very tip of Sera's cock licking and teasing the senstive tip with her tongue. June meanwhile started to lick up and down the shaft of the cock while a free hand moved to tease her delicate folds with her fingers. "Ohh good just as I taught them. Very good girls." Ivy sounded all to pleased with her self. It was then Sera felt a large round object snake its way between Ivy and herself only to stop and probe at her darker hole.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm yeah, start licking me too June... gods you're going to make me cum so fast doing that together girls," Sera panted to Crissa and June as they moved in and started sucking and licking her length, and when June's hand slid further down beneath her testes and began rubbing her pussy, Sera squealed softly.

Glancing over her shoulder as Ivy spoke in a very pleased tone, Sera felt what she could only assume was Ivy's conjured dick or her tail snaking its way up between her asscheeks, where it began probing at her pucker. "Ivy... is that your tail or something... larger?" Sera asked in a lust filled tone, not moving to stop it from happening, mostly because it all just felt too good to try and stop them all from going.

Regardless of if Ivy answered or not, Sera leaned back against her and relaxed, letting them do their work on her and not struggling to get free or complaining any, unless they moved her into an uncomfortable positions or unless June or Crissa one of the two bumped her testes a bit too hard.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I wish that was this flexable. Your just gonna have to settle for tail." As she spoke the last word the tail pushed in with a pop causing her to have a tiny orgasam. Crissa gasped in suprise before grinning and pulling June up. "Your turn hun. Just as we showed you kay." Acting on some previous instruction June stopped teasing Sera's damp lips and took firm hold of Sera's cock. Sliding her tongue up the long shaft June stopped at the tip licking it and tasteing the precum before taking the member into her mouth. Crissa meanwhile took over for June though she focused on penitrating Sera's pussy with her fingers while sucking on her balls.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, I'll bet you wish it was a tentacle dick don't you," Sera said accusingly at Ivy, a smirk on her lips as she glanced back at Ivy.

When Ivy thrust her tail into Sera's tight ass, the young angel tilted her head back and let out a soft passionate cry as a smaller spurt of her seed came out of her dick and into Crissa's mouth. Sera watched June and Crissa switch places, licking her lips hungrily as she ran her tongue up her length, the sight of which only riled her up that much more because of June's inexperience with such things. Watching Crissa pick up where June left off and even going so far as to suck on her tender and sensitive testes, Sera could only let out a soft coo of excitement, reaching over and brushing her hand through Crissa's hair and using her other to do the same to June as they went at her big juicy cock like they were.

"Oh yes June, just like that... you too Crissa. Gods yes I'm gonna cum soon... my cock is on fire right now," Sera panted to June and Crissa while brushing her fingers through their hair whilst they pretty much worshiped her cock for her, and with Ivy probing her tight pucker Sera had little to no defense against their sexual advances... not that she intended on wanting to stop them or anything that is.

Sera would let them go at her until she couldn't hold her climax back any longer, unleashing torrents of her seed out and into June's eager young mouth, and likely on her face some too along with Crissa's. She idly wondered just how much they had taught June about giving a blowjob and all, curious if they had told her any of the little tips and tricks for preventing Sera from cumming until they wanted her to and things like that.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ivy contuinued to prob Sera's anus the tight oriface slowly giving way but still resisiting the intruder causing Ivy to grunt with effort. Meanwhile June began to go down on Sera's cock her lips making a tight seal around the massive tool streching her mouth to its limits. Twerking her nipples Ivy kissed Sera where ever her lips could find purchase. Crissa meanwhile ramped up her efforts of sucking and licking Sera's senstive and swelling balls while her fingers rapidly plunder the angel's depths. Soon it would happen soon no telling when Sera would burst but it would be soon.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera moaned and squealed, bucking her hips a bit with every thrust of Ivy's tail into her ass whilst June and Crissa managed her front and teased her there. She felt her testes swell a bit with her seed, preparing to seed June's sexy mouth as Crissa licked and sucked on them, the feeling of which was amazing thanks to how sensitive they were. She could feel her shaft trembling and readying for release, nearly there to her peak, but not just quite there yet. Sera needed one last little push to go over the edge she knew, so she leaned back and kissed Ivy while grabbing the back of June's head and moving her along her length a little faster, but not so fast that she couldn't breathe or anything.

"Mmm, just a little more and I'll cum girls... just a little more. So close," Sera panted to the three of them, her chest heaving and making her breasts jiggle deliciously as Ivy teased them.