What's new

Fuel for the Flame (Zilrax) GMed by ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fuel for the Flame (Zilrax) GMed by ranger

Amy just looked confused as to what Fiera was offering the artificial woman not knowing anything about sex or even human comfort. Amber however began to blush as Fiera held her from behind. Her hands already in place of Amber's bountiful breasts she felt the nipples harden even threw the girls shirt. They truly where a sight to behold. "Mistress..... I... just not here in front of people... its so embarrassing." Fiera almost felt Amber quiver as she made her statement but she seemed willing.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Fiera notes Amy's confusion and nods. "Remind me to get out my diagrams later. Definitely have to give you a crash course. Short version, I need magical energies as mine don't regenerate on their own. So I borrow them from others who do regenerate them. Like Amber."

Fiera smiles and nussles into amber's neck. "Amy needs to be taught but we can do that another time. It's the first time between us and you had it rough so I'll let you pick the pace. To my room then. Amy keep an eye on things while we're busy, make sure everyones kept healthy alright? We shouldn't be too long, hour or two at most."

She smiles and let's go but takes Amber's hand and begins leading her towards her room. "I'm a shapeshifter, so if it bothers you I'm a girl I can change that. I can even just get a cock if you rather that than me being all girl. Plenty options. I know you've not had very good sexual experiences so far so I want to make these, well, happy ones."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amber's face turned almost the same color as Fiera as the demoness lead her to her room. The girl seemed to embarrassed to make a decision in regards to Fiera's gender... malleability letting her decide how she was going to recharge. Once inside Amber's hesitation evaporated as she threw herself into a kiss with Fiera struggling to remove her cloths. "Ever sense I saw you.. I wanted you." Blushing deeper Amber pulled of her top revealing the girls massive chest. She easily outclassed Fiera herself naturally. Enough so that it was hard to belive they were natural endowments not corruption fueled growth. Pressing herself against Fiera Amber whispered into her ear. "Take me how you want me."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera chuckles an Amber's embarrassment before squeaking in surprise as she was suddenly tackled into her room and made out with as the human wriggled out of her clothing, revealing her amazing chest.

"R-really? You sure hid it well!," she blushed, before ogling her partners chest. "I can certainly say the same, I mean, damn, I'm not even natural but you put me to shame, I have to invest my energies to even come close to those..."

Fiera wriggled her way out of her own clothes, putting her iron rose down on the floor as she blushes. "Geez, now you've got me all self conscious, this is new. Normally I'm pretty shameless. I mean, succubus. But well, as much as people WANT me, nobody's really said they wanted me, y'know? Usually just want to use me then get rid of me."

She swallowed a moment before grinning. "Well, since you've confessed so sweetly and eagerly to me, it's only right I match that enthusiasm. Hope you're ready because I'm going to show you why Succubi are so good. And I'm not even done refining these techniques so you still have something to look forward to~"

With that she dragged Amber towards the bed eagerly, before reaching up and running a hand down over her hair to "extinguish" her hair, it falling down into long orange locks over herself. "Safety first, til I can properly ritual you up."

She grinned and worked her robes open, revealing her own body beneath it, not nearly as womanly as Amber's own, her chuckling embarrassedly. "Somehow it feels like you're built more for succubusness than I am. Still, it's in how you use it, right? Mmm, let's start off with some girl love. Wouldn't do to get you pregnant before we have the infrastructure to support that sort of thing."

She chuckled and turned around as she gave her hips a wiggle, grinning back over her shoulder. "So! You have no preferences in my form... But tell me. You've been abused so often now, do you want another mistress lording over you? Or do you want to have control for once and get to do all the naughty things in your head to little ol' me? Shove the sexy half demon down and make her howl? Your call, maybe you want me to tie you down and have my way with you over and over instead? I can be soft or hard, gentle and kind, rough and cruel, wanton without a care for consequences or forward thinking. Just give me some direction... Cus otherwise I am going to just do whatever I want heh. I guess equal snugglings a thing too, I always forget that. That is an option too."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her excitement undimmed Amber took her hand and pulled her to the bed. which promptly pooffed with dust. Coughing a little she laughed before leaning into a kiss. Dusty or not it seemed Amber was willing. Breaking away she whispered. "Lets see where this takes us first." Leaning back in for a deeper kiss, she began to explore Fiera's body with her hands. Her light caresses taking in her curves and feeling her out while the two just lay together kissing. Eventually her hands found Fiera's chest and began to play with the crimson orbs her thumb flicking the darker nipples

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera smiles and giggles as she makes out, cuddling close as she hooks a leg over Amber's hips, enjoying exploring her sort of slave intimately. Eventually they started getting more intimate though, Fiera mimicking her partner eagerly. She'd been wanting to get her hands on these breasts for awhile.

She hefted Amber's large chest, rubbing and squeezing, worshiping the woman's breasts happily, delighting in them. Lord's knew how big they would get once she started lactating. That would be fun, but she'd have to unfortunately be patient.

Fiera broke the kiss, giving Amber a wink and a smoky look, before lifting Amber's chest to her mouth and starting to make out with one of her nipple's instead, kissing and lapping around the areola.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Fiera returned the caresses her lover moaned appreciatively. This only deepened when the succubus finally got to the large pale tit flesh. Her squeezes and teases making Amber gasp with sharp intakes. It seemed the girl was quite sensitive. Taking one of the nipples into her moth she felt Amber quiver. The sensitive nub harden further under Feira's attention giving her tongue something to play with. Meanwhile Amber's hands had pulled her close in. With one resting on her ass and the other holding her head in place.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera giggles a bit as she's held close like a suckling child, cuddling closer and continuing her service of Amber's chest. She'd make a fine mother when the time came. Uggggh, being responsible and patient suuuuuucked. But she'd just have to do. But for now, she could get more into the real banquet.

Her hand roamed down Amber's side and along her inner thighs. Before finally crawling up toward's Amber's slit, beginning to stroke along it gently, exploring her sex, seeing where the girl enjoyed being touched below.

She gave Amber a smoky look as she worked, watching her face as she played with the girl, certainly enjoying their fun. Though she certainly has some other ideas to try on her in time. Shapeshifting came with lot's to play with, but she should wait until she could have a few more folks to drain and weren't about to go explode a bunch of bandits.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was easy for Fiera to slip a delicate finger into Amber's already slick folds. This cause the girl to gasp at the touch and break contact a moment, mostly out of surprise at the sudden jolt of pleasure. Still after the initial surprise Amber bit her lip and nodded letting Fiera have full access. Gasping at each thrust and tease it appeared that she was quite sensitive and from Fiera's own exploration she was tight. Breathing heavily Amber leaned back her left arm supporting her weight while her right held on to Fiera. Head turned away Amber let out sweet sweet moans.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera giggled a bit at Amber's jolt, but once she was ready she went to work, kissing and gently draining her meal from the lovely girl as she worked into her. Oh yes she'd enjoy teaching the girl about how good things could be in so many exotic ways.

"Mmm... Still no preferences now? I'm thinking you certainly like a woman's touch when it's treating you like you deserve to be. Gorgeous girl like you seems to like it gentle... Or am I wrong...?," Fiera purred as she kissed along Amber's cheek, running a thumb gently along her partner's clit, "I'm going to make sure I know every little spot in you, every nook that makes you moan and squeal. And you're going to learn all about how wonderful being with a shapeshifter is eventually. Every kink and desire at your finger tips... If you ask me sweetly enough for it."

She began to pick up the pace a bit more as she got more comfortable with Amber's body, smiling naughtily the whole time, savoring the rush of energy and making someone squirm beneath her. Much as she tried to leave behind what she was, she couldn't deny just how much she loved making other's writhe in pleasure and whisper their deepest desires up to her.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Fiera began to ramp of her pace Amber seemed to loose herself abit babbling in a mix of pleasured moans and cries, even slipping into some Baridian high tongue. Sweat glistened off her skin as shivers of pleasure ran down her spin pimpling her skin. At her flower Ambers folds began to grip tight onto the invading figures threatening to harm Fiera with their strength. Till at last with an echoing cry Amber exploded, dousing Fiera with her fluids before drifting into a fitfull slumber of pleasured sighs. (pick one mutation for Amber)

Topped off Fiera was as ready as she would be to take on all the bandits she wanted. Though she might want to get dressed and cleaned up before she went out. Amy looked on confused at the sight but a slight blush on her cheeks. Even if she didn't understand what had happened her body could Que off the scents sounds, and Fiera's own aura.

Zilrax

Reputation score

(Don't think half-demons are corruptive but in any case, think Lactation fits the busty girl heh.)

Fiera grinned in delight at the effect she was having on her chef and sort of slave servent thing, smiling brightly as she made her convulse and howl, delighting in the rush of energy and thrill that came with her partners climax. She couldn't help but giggle as Amber fell asleep right after too.

She stretched, before getting dressed again with a happy hum, practically dancing back outside and up to Amy.

"Oh, curious are you? Feeling kinda warm? I can teach you after our glorious victory if you want. I'm curious if I can make a literally hot girl howl as good as Amber does. But for now, let's go rob some robbers.," she grins with a wink, "I might be a fire demon but I'd be remiss to not make sure my followers are well trained. On that note..."

She'd duck her head into the room where her bandit slaves were. "Hey! While I'm gone, obey Amber! She's the one with the enormous tits! Okay, hugs and kisses, bye!"

With that done, she happily pranced her way out, with Amy in tow as she made her way for the bandit camp, looking about at the pretty trees as she went. Well, the ones she didn't ignite last time by accident. Gotta be careful about that.

"So, I should ask I guess. You don't know about pleasure, but what do you know about? Do I need to explain these are trees, they're very flammable, don't burn them cus we need them to help hide our home and make us food?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amy looked about slowly nodding. "I understand mistress. You need not worry I do not have such power." The duo walked about leaving behind the woods that Fiera had grown somewhat familiar with. Though honestly most of the trees looked alike. Amy however focused only on Fiera. Her minon wore the simple red leather armor she had been "born" with and a massive blackened great-sword. Other than that her charcoal skin stood out amongest the green. As far as Fiera could tell she had no body hair and her skin reflected some light. She apparently didn't sweat at all if their long hike was proof. Even Fiera had a slight glow of sweat on her skin.

Still after about an hour or so the sounds of laughter could be heard echoing threw the woods. It sounded like a large group though any specific words where drowned out from their uproar. "Mistress... we are close. What is the plan?" Fiera remembered from her interrogation that the camp was guarded by a wooden wall.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera happily ogled her bodyguard as they went, studying her curiously. What an unusual being, she'd definitely need to... Study her more in depth later. Lot's to experiment on.

But first, bandits! She could hear them up ahead. There was a wooden wall, but that would be easy to deal with. Hell she wouldn't have to go in, she could level it all from here! No, wait, that was a terrible plan, she needed their stuff!

"Hmm... Well uh... We clearly need to get information first. Find out if they have hostages, what sort of gear they have and stuff... How good are you at sneaking? I think I've a plan. I'm incredibly obvious but if everyones looking at me, no one would be looking at you...," muses Fiera, making a face, "Though could climb up a tree to peek over the walls and get a look too maybe. See how many there are. Don't want to be turned into a pin cushion... Just marching up and challenging them would cause that... Hm."

She tapped a finger on her cheek and looked up the tree a bit. "Uh, maybe you'd be better at climbing too. That looks high and you look more musclely. Mmm... Ack, thoughts for later! So yeah, can you climb up and see if there's slaves or something, and how sneaky are you?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
As you wish Mistress. Looking about Amy spotted a likely candidate and began to climb. As she did this Fiera got a good look at the so called defenses. It was apparent to her that the wooden wall was mostly to keep people from sneaking into the camp. The remains of a partial watch tower could be seen from her position but it looked incomplete. No doubt they didn't think they needed it or the person who started it died. Which probably meant that the front gate had the most defenses. A few moments later Fiera was startled by Amy landing next to her. "Mistress I can see no hostages, there appears to be three buildings. About 15 people can be see around the grounds.

Zilrax

Reputation score
(These god damned forum troubles man)

Fiera waited, practically vibrating on the spot as she tried to be patient for her servant to return. She observed the defenses a fair bit curiously, humming. Maybe the tower...? When Amy returned she nodded, pondering. "Thanks Amy. Hm. That's a lot of them if we can't thin them out. I could summon demons buuut I don't really wanna pay em... And a lethal orgy isn't really the sort of thing that's easy to hide with 15 people involved... Hm, but I'm about as stealthy as a rock, and stand out even more in the dark. Did you come with super tactical powers by chance? Otherwise I'm thinking, we try to cluster them together much as possible so I can fry as many of em at once as I can. They all look armed and dangerous right?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
(right was wondering if you gave up on ulmf for a bit there)

Amy tilted her head at the mention of super tactical powers, much like a confused puppy. "Mistress perhaps a distraction is called for. Are you not a demon? Can you not use your powers to ensnare their minds? She looked at her completely confident that her mistress had the answer. However was Fiera confident she had it.

Zilrax

Reputation score
(Nah, though it's been giving me a lot of trouble lately. Definetly makes it harder to want to stick to the forum :p Still I persevere, albeit slowly.)

Fiera giggles at the thought, tilting her head. "I'm really good at distractions but nah, I don't have that sort of ability. Teeeeeechnically I'm only half demon... I can shapeshift and everyone thinks I'm cute and hot until I explode, and anyone fucking me feels so good they can't pull away. But charming? Not yet anyways. That's more of those brain people and other succubi than myself. Maybe some day. I'm more the kaboom, weee type, y'know? Hm. I can summon a bunch of nonsense as a distraction though. Or hell, it might even beat them all for us if I go all in. Yeah that might be fun. Give Ol' Burny a work out. Oh, but he might burn down all the loot. Urrrrgh, thinking ahead is haaaaaaard."

She pouted and sat down with a huff, grumbling a bit, arms and legs crossed. "Stupid bandits. Stupid forest. Making me have to be careful with what I burn. If I didn't need to have plans and considerations and people to take care of I'd just have you throw me in the middle of the camp, then kabbbboooooom, everythings melted. Hm. Shame I didn't get time to master this Nature magic book... Well, work with what I got. Okay. I can't sneak at all cus I glow like the sexiest bonfire everywhere I go. But! No ones gonna be looking at you while they have me. And being tied up isn't much of a concern cus I can just burn the ropes on me anytime I need to. So I shapeshift humanish, maybe an explorer, they grab me, bring me in, pound me silly... Oh but if they have one of those collars... Mmm... I guess I'll have to summon my half sister after all. Baaaaagh."

She grumbled and took a seat, and summoned up her succubus half sister, Koraya.

(Spend 6 EP to summon Succubus with Summon Demon power.)

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Amy waited and watched Fiera and her slightly crazy monologue before watching her summon her half sister Koraya. In a few moments the sultry demoness stood before her. Turning to look at Fiera Koraya smiled.

Meanwhile while the small family reunion got going Amy kept watch over her mistress. Eyeing the fort she thought of various ways to enter that would not cause as much issue as her Mistress wanted. Moving up to the discarded and incomplete watch tower the coal skinned woman started to climb.

Zilrax

Reputation score
(Ugh okay, through endless snowstorms I will not be defeated.)

Fiera held up her hands soon as Koraya appeared. "It's not what it looks like! I promise I haven't given up on the fire demon thing or anything... I just erm... Need your help... I sorta slacked on the... succubus stuff and now I need to... charm people and can't and um... Yeah... Help meeeee! I just need you to like, be all sexy and maybe human appeared and distract them so we can bring righteous flame upon them! So, erm, y'know, you can drain em dry no problem... Okay?"

Koraya was Fiera's sister. Well, half sister, they shared a father, but Koraya was a pure demon unlike herself. Still they were fairly close and Koraya had taught her several tricks. Fiera respected her skills in seduction, even if she was a snarky thing when not turning on the charm. They hadn't, well, been together but given the ritual, Fiera was fairly sure that would change after all this. Especially since she knew Koraya disapproved a bit of Fiera forsaking the "family trade." and had gone a more pyromaniacal route.

She did glance over to Amy and noted her climbing up. Smart. Though, could she keep up with the more atheltic lady? Well she was gonna try... soon... She'd need a hell of a distraction before she did that given her near complete incapability of hiding. "So yeah, I'll erm, be up there... Once you do. Then fire. And victory. Try to keep them away from anything flammable so I don't burn all the loot... I'm starting a sorta... place of my own and all so I need supplies... Pleeeease hellllllp."