What's new

Those Who Dream (Zilrax, Paramort, and Rathuris)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Those Who Dream (Zilrax, Paramort, and Rathuris)

Nireniel Darkstar: HP = 49, PP = 49, EP = 96/116, Status = Fine

Ceri (Marceri) Wisptail: HP = 46, PP = 82, EP = 93/96, Status = Fine, Psychic Shield X = 3

Naia Darkstar: HP = 92, PP = 51, EP = 20/81, Status = Fine, Armor at 43/50 TP

NPCs
Karelia: EP = 108/81, PP = 23, Status = Fine

Nireniel followed along with them, Karelia bobbing along at her feet.

"Hmm? Well, they showed up a few weeks ago... They don't do much, mostly just stay here... But sometimes they're gone for hours at a time," Bronna explained as he led them from the messy kitchen and into a hallway that was only marginally cleaner. From there they turned right, passing two closed doors on the left, and soon stepped into a larger room just as Bronna finished speaking.

"Oh, they're still here! Good! Well, one of them is anyway," He said, and indeed someone was present, lounging on a somewhat decrepit looking couch. The man was fairly common in appearance, albeit far too handsome in his face to be difficult to recognize. He was neither tall nor short, neither particularly muscular nor particularly thin, and wore dark breaches, a white shirt, plain black shoes, and no jewelry save for a single silver earring on his left ear. His face was chiseled but without any particularly defining features; everything was perfectly in order and perfectly symmetrical, without anything too striking or in any way unpleasant. The only oddity about his appearance were the bright orange color of his eyes, and the utter lack of any sort of facial or body hair.

The man looked up from his apparent rest at Bronna, and at the trio of women that followed in the young man's wake, and smiled broadly. "Oh! Bronna! You've brought guests!" He said sweetly, his eyes giving the young man a light flash of joy before he swept his gaze over the three of them. Naia was practically oblivious to it, but Ceri and evidently Nireniel judging by the way that she suddenly tensed would feel his gaze come with a bit of extraordinary scrutiny, a swift analysis of each of them that would ascertain their inhuman origins even through their shapeshifted disguises.

"Oh ho ho! How did you stumble across THIS lot, hm?" The stranger said, sweeping his gaze briefly back to Bronna, but before the young human could offer any actual reply he turned back and continued in a pleasant tone; "Well, we have no need of such guises in here! Though, I've admittedly grown sort of accustomed to mine... Anyway, why don't we slip into some more comfortable shapes, hm hm? You first~ I haven't seen another proper shapeshifter besides my sister in AGES!" He stood up and clapped his hands together, beaming excitedly at the three of them and sweeping his gaze from person to person expectantly.