The Great Hunt (Tassadar) GM'ed by MAF

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Great Hunt (Tassadar) GM'ed by MAF

Swiftclaw giggled when Kavika suggested a Korgoth need not exist. "Indeed! There doesn't need to be one. There's not a need for a lot of things, like the human race. Tantamount to ants nipping at your heels, they are, while serving no purpose in the grand scheme of things. Don't forget, as inconsequential as Korgoth's loss would be, the same could be said for you. I could have you vanish forever, right now. There'd only be the faintest whisper following from those who knew you. Then, silence. You'd be gone, and the world wouldn't care." she stated. "That fact falls upon all of us, even me. The world is harsh like that, isn't it?" she chuckled. "And I'm hurt to hear you say that you didn't expect fairness from me. Do I need remind you that I am not a bad person? I told you before, I know I did. I have given you nothing but fairness so far. I've allowed you to speak to me, I've allowed you to go unmolested even! Even when so many eyes here hunger for your flesh." she said, as Kavika would notice on queue that many orc and fey were eying her with lewd lust.

"The fairness of it all is allowing you to continue trying to overcome my challenges so you may earn my ear in full. Even after all the rules you broke, it's so extremely fair of me to just ignore it all. Granted, my reason for it is that I could have so much more interesting fun with you if I let you go, but I want you to view it as kindness all the same." she smiled. Then, she made a gesture with her finger, calling for her minions, who came and took Kavika by the arms, only pushing her towards the bath. "Join me in the bath, will you?" she asked, as if Kavika had a choice, which she didn't. Even if she protested, Kavika was introduced to the hot water. A blessing in the land of cold wastes. Swiftclaw got Kavika's back to face her, giving Kavika a taste of her grappling skills as Kavika was handled like a toddler until she was resting against Swiftclaw's front, the fey's large breasts acting as pillows for Kavika's back as she hugged Kavika's torso with one arm, and pet her head with the other, as if treating Kavika like an animal she wished to tame. "It looks like my bath will take a little longer." she said, smiling, before taking the bar of soap she'd been using and running it slowly along Kavika's skin. Caressing her more than cleaning.

"You're everything like the description your mother gave, sans the ears." she cooed with amusement. "She was even correct on how adorable you are. A little girl at heart not fit to be a warrior. Indeed, your personality walks ahead of you. And you really are the little sweetheart your mother made you out to be. Just as foolish too~" she hummed, one hand stroking Kavika's cheek while the other slowly ran over Kavika's breast, lifting it up slowly as she moved up, before it plopped back into the water. Just the touch from the fey somehow coated in magic, as it made Kavika squirm with immense delight from the pleasure. Her supernatural touch unlike what she's felt before, the fey's soft fingers leaving behind a delightful tingling that lingered for far too long, and coated Kavika in this feel-good sensation that would draw out happy noises no matter how hard she tried to hold it in. "I've taken to you, Kavika. Does that make you happy?" she asked, granting Kavika a little kiss on the ear. "It should. It really should. So the only answer here is yes." she instructed, before resting her chin on Kavika's shoulder, her arms wrapping around her belly.

"You're just like a hero from a story, Kavika. Selfless, heroic, and without fear. Beautiful, strong, and all while having such humble and pathetic beginnings. Honestly, you shouldn't even exist in reality, but here you are. Like you jumped straight out of a story. It's humbling, to be sure. I want to see all the suffering you have to go through to find your happy ending. To find the bittersweet victory you yearn for. It's so romantic. Granted, I'm fine with a tragedy too~" she cooed, granting Kavika more visions of her failure, an unknown orc riding his horse through the snow, while Kavika is strapped to the bottom of it, made to be a sheath for it's cock as it rode. The army behind the horse rider giving hints as to who he was. But all she could see was his massive boots, hinting at an abnormally huge orc.

"So, Kavika... What shall be your fate?" she inquired. "Become my toy, or stand on your own two feet and face me?" she asked, hands going to a nipple and her clit, immense pleasure gripping her as she worked at Kavika's lady parts. "I know you'd be willing to do anything for those you care for, but I want to hear your own true choice. Toy, or Champion?" she asked.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kavika had no response to that, the sheer nihilism on display so alien to her own conception of how things were and ought to be that she couldn't even truly wrap her head around it. Ultimately, however, at least part of what Swiftclaw said - and perhaps covertly threatened - was true. Her own existence as a thorn in Korgoth's paw was tenuous at best, and if she so wished the faerie before her could easily end that minor annoyance to her liege lord. Imprisoned, enslaved, broken or simply killed, Swiftclaw could do any number of things to end her, and there was little that she could do to prevent it here in the heart of the other woman's domain.

Her gaze did flit around briefly, noticing the hungry stares directed at her body, and Kavika couldn't help but swallow a bit nervously before she forcefully redirected her attention back upon Swiftclaw. Discipline or no, Kavika couldn't shake the imagery that the faerie had awakened in her mind, her own passive lust inspired by the orgy that she had walked into feeding her vivid images of how it would go... Of her leotard stripped away, of her on her knees bent over, her face surrounded by members pressing at her lips, their scent filling her senses soon followed by their musky, masculine flavor... Of a similar battle occurring behind her, thick green orcish cocks and equine goatkin ones rubbing against the meat of her ass as each tried to be the first to claim her... Of one finally finding victory, and how good it would feel when one finally one and slipped into her depths, their tip pressing against the gateway to her innermost depths where they were surely to plant their potent seed. Kavika was reminded once again that she no longer had any defenses to guard her against becoming pregnant, and that her body was becoming increasingly able and eager to breed the more mutated she became.

"Of course," she replied when invited to join Swiftclaw in her bath, knowing that it wasn't a request even before the servants could drag her forward. She held up a hand to stop them and advanced under her own power if allowed, and only hesitated for a moment before removing her wrestling outfit. She half expected someone to jump her in the process... Or perhaps hoped given her body's traitorous desires, but she was spared any immediate molestation and allowed to slip into the bath to join Swiftclaw. The wrestler wasted no time in reaching out and pulling her into an embrace, easily handling her into the desired position. Kavika didn't even give halfhearted resistance, not really, but still felt how easily Swiftclaw might dominate her if they ended up facing one another in the ring.

Once in the woman's grasp, however, a far more insidious beast reared up than simple physical domination. She endured the barrage of backhanded compliments - or perhaps sugared insults - without letting them get to her either way, but the physical attention directed at her body left her reeling. Every caress, every grope, every line traced across her skin lit up her nerves like wildfire, Swiftclaw's touch leaving heavenly flame at the moment of contact and leaving simmering heat behind them that just didn't seem to go away. The lift of her heavy breast and subsequent drop back into the water drew a gasp, and Kavika let out a series of similar sounds along with whines and light whimpers, much as she might try to suppress them. Her own hands scrambled in slow motion, occasionally closing over one of Swiftclaw's but then unsure of whether to inhibit or encourage, and the faerie slipped away all too easily to continue their rampage while Swiftclaw herself continued her lurid description.

The image of what might happen if she failed - a most wretched fate even moreso for its simple impracticality - disrupted her rising arousal and left her eyes - which had gone half closed - to flit fully open. She opened her mouth to speak, to offer some response, but then Swiftclaw's hands attacked and all that came out was a moan. "Hoooh... Hnnn.... Uhh.... Uhhhnnn~" The tip of her breast was already hard, and her clitoris slid free of its protective hood after a few short seconds of her attention. Her eyelids began to flicker as Swiftclaw attacked her most vulnerable points, sensation thrumming up her body and stoking the arousal that had settled in her belly into a raging beast.

The choice left before her wasn't exactly delivered in fair circumstances, but on one thing Kavika did agree with Swiftclaw; Life was not often fair. A path of rampant depravity, or of a fight that she doubted her ability to win... To sacrifice of her own dignity and test the endurance of her body, or to risk the same of not only herself, but of Routa... Could they win? Even together could they win? A stir of a finger against her love button left Kavika's eyes fluttering closed, a moan passing from between her lips, and an urge to surrender rose. She would enjoy it, she knew, or some of it at least. Swiftclaw's touch already inspired lightning to shriek across her body, to pump the urge to submit and simply be the woman's toy. It would cost her in ways that she could only guess at, but it would be so easy... So certain...

For several moments Kavika merely squirmed in Swiftclaw's embrace, moaning and cooing like an instrument under the woman's skilled touch. Her internal struggle went this way and that, but with Swiftclaw's attentions active upon her one side had a distinct advantage. The struggle wound down by the moment, her resistance fading with every surge of arousal, Kavika's resistance fading as she edged closer and closer to the answer that would leave her the faerie's plaything... But then the other side surged suddenly, remembering how cruel the woman's outlook had made her seem, and Kavika whimpered; "I... I will fight..."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kavika was allowed to come in of her own accord. Swiftclaw just waved them off when Kavika showed she was willing. She grinned as well, as if letting Kavika have her fun while knowing she was helpless regardless. Indeed, when Kavika was toyed with, and gave her reply, it made Swiftclaw giggle with delight. "Wonderful answer~" she cooed. "For a moment, I thought you were going to be smart, albeit boring. Don't get the two confused, it was praise, not criticism." she pet Kavika reassuringly. "The quiver of your body tells me you know in your heart you will lose against me, yet some other part of your heart denies it. That little hero in you, I imagine. I admire it. I would never make your decision were I in your shoes. I'd have taken the safer option. Despite the sheer difference between us, I think you won on that tiny little aspect. I hope that fact makes you feel proud~" she said, hugging her arms around Kavika's chest, just under her breasts as if in appreciation.

"Well, it looks like bath time is over." she declared. She said, before grinning wickedly and placing a kiss on Kavika's cheek while using one hand to grip her chin and turn her head to the scene of debauchery to the side, directing her to a sight Kavika would only have seen if Swiftclaw did what she did. Routa was being carried into the room, her form limp and eyes closed, though she wore no signs of struggle or pain. She looked like she was gently rendered unconscious. "I wasn't lying when I said I'd not punish you for the rules that were broken... Since I find the method of punishing others for your own mistakes much more appealing~" she cooed, before Routa held up in front of Kavika, the two orcs holding her by her arms like a scarecrow before her, grinning at Kavika while they were nude as they day they were born, cocks erect with excitement. "I'm sure you can find your own way back to the pit from here. You're good at sneaking around and breaking the rules anyway, right~?" Swiftclaw said cruelly, tasking Kavika with breaking not out, but back into the pit, before she lifted her arms, and the twin demons appeared, coming forth to take her hands, as all three vanished.

They left Kavika alone in the room, overpopulated with horny, drugged up fae creatures, orc, and Crolian men of enough girth and length in the groin to stand amongst them equally. Right after, as if right on time, Routa stirred, groggy and barely awake. "Ngh... The fuck was in that food... WHAT!?" Routa snapped, eyes bolting wide open. She struggled, but not just two, but three held onto Routa, and she clearly gave them a struggle. The mighty woman barely contained. Though even then, Routa should have broken away from mere minions. Their veins pulsed, and their eyes bloodshot. Kavika knew all too well that they were drugged as well. The madness fueling the adrenaline that was enough to grip the beast that was Routa. The third patron behind her helping to hold, yet unknown, shifted a massive gruff prick between her thighs, sprouting up as if Routa had a cock of her own. "Oooh, miss! Please offer it to me! If you surrender I promise you'll enjoy it!" he insisted, as if trying to be polite under such clearly involuntary circumstances. "Let me...!" Routa grunted, before gasping as a fourth approached, eyes wide. He held a vial. A vial full of liquid that Kavika recognized. It would pacify Routa for sure, she could go for days with them.

Kavika had enough time to recover and take any action she wished. It seemed she could return, and no doubt Routa would be as well, eventually. Though, Routa quivered. not because of the imminent rape, but because she was about to be drugged. "M-mercy... I'll submit, just do not subject me to that horrible liquid!" Routa said, staying still, as the gruff lined himself up with her folds.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kavika endured the barrage of compliments without responding, letting Swiftclaw speak. She seemed to like hearing herself talk, and the break in molestation allowed the huntress to calm her breathing and suppress her raging libido a little bit. The huntress still wouldn't resist when her head was forcibly directed aside, and her eyes widened at the sight of an unconscious Routa being carried in between a pair of naked orcs. The two men were already erect, but Routa displayed no signs of having been enjoyed so far, or indeed any signs of abuse that she might have expected if the powerful warrior had been wrestled here.

Knowing better than to ask why, Kavika swallowed the lump in her throat and shifted forward and away just slightly as Swiftclaw was lifted away. She glanced back only to watch the faerie vanish, demon twins in tow, and looked back towards Routa uncertainly. Her second roused, and in her own words explained how she'd been caught. She began to struggle while Kavika watched, but her struggles soon stilled at a sight that stopped her cold and reduced her to begging, and Kavika soon realized why. She recognized the shimmering liquid in the vial that she was threatened with instantly, and a surge of mixed emotions rushed over Kavika.

If she did nothing, she would watch Routa be raped, and possibly forced to take the same substance that had so badly afflicted her with addiction to it. The idea of watching her battle sister abused obviously didn't sit well with her, but a frustrated voice at the back of her mind whispered that perhaps she should. Swiftclaw had as good as told her that this was her punishment for breaking the sadistic woman's rules, and Kavika had no idea what the retribution might be if she tried to interfere. Another, more sinister note followed; Routa had improved in strength and skill, was a better grappler than she herself by any measure, but so far had been almost more of a hindrance than a help. The fighter's witless bungling and stringent refusal to work around the code of pride and honor she carried had caused problem after problem, and this would be comeuppance for her failings that she might learn from....

Her internal struggle didn't take long, and after a few heartbeats Kavika picked herself up out of the bath, still naked, and calmly strode over on padded feet. Her tail shook itself out as she stepped out of the bath, minimizing the trail of drips she left, and as the gruff lined himself up behind Routa Kavika calmly stepped behind the approaching fourth, snatched the vial out of his hand, opened it, and splashed the corruptive chemical over her own chest. She didn't let the hit settle in as she slid into the center of attention, dropping to her knees and grasping the shaft between Routa's legs, pulling it out of her if necessary and quickly burying it between her own drug-coated breasts so that she could wrap and arm around her bosom and leave him trapped in the pillowy embrace of her chest. "Mmmph, forget about her~" Kavika purred to the assembled quartet, "she's BORING! Don't you want someone who actually WANTS you instead, hmm?"

Her free arm reached out and grabbed one of the nearby orcs by the dick, dragging him forward as she looked up at him with rising drugged excitement in her eyes. "C'mon! I'm horny~ You all look delicous~" She ran her tongue along the head of his shaft, "I want you all to cum on me before you fuck me~ C'mon! Cover me in cum!" Her mouth shot forward, her mouth engulfing his shaft until he was halfway down her throat before she started to retract. As she began to bob, giving an enthusiastic blowjob to the first of the orcs near her, Kavika raised her hips and began wriggle herself back and forth, letting the gruff thrust away at her cleavage at his own pace while the others were hopefully distracted enough to start ignoring Routa. She knew she wouldn't be in a state of mind to act for very much longer once the drugs really started to kick in, and if the rider didn't slink away quickly she might end up swept away into the orgy anyway, where there were undoubtedly plenty of partners coated in the foul substance waiting to addict her to it just like Kavika. Hopefully Routa would be smart enough to avoid that and get out while she still could.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jumping in, taking the drug, and splashing it on herself, Kavika was hit with a thick aroma. Thicker than usual. It seemed the drug had different potencies, and she got a good batch. It quickly fogged her mind, making her lustful beyond belief. Only furthering the addiction as well no doubt. Taking two orcs into her hands, one into her mouth, and the gruff between her breasts, Routa was ignored as Kavika planned. Meanwhile, Routa was awestruck by Kavika's actions. She looked like she wanted to do something to save her, having the same idea Kavika did only for Routa herself. Though Kavika was soon lost to Routa, and she knew this. So, Routa in her usual state, didn't know what to do. Kavika then only heard the faint sound of a woman saying "Psst~" to someone. Routa turned her head. The next thing Kavika knew, Routa was following the sound, going through a doorway on the side of the room opposite where she was brought in, following after a pair of blonde sukuta ears that just vanished. Routa was in someone else's hands now. As was Kavika.

The trio of orcs got rough, quickly. Their free hands tweaked her breasts and gave playful swats at her breasts as they stroked the gruff's cock. The one in her mouth gripped her head and forcefully fucked her lips. Her nose could sense it on their manhood each. The scent of countless women before her, all of each holding the smell of Swiftclaw, whose scent was strongest. They were each skillful and powerful in their own ways as well, albeit rough. She could tell by the one fucking her mouth that he probably could have beaten Grubrik. He had scars and signs of many battles, as did the others. They each looked like an elite in their own right, savage with lust and madness when perhaps they were more respectable warriors in another time, before Korgoth. "She's a strong one, as expected from her matches." one said on the side, an orc watching the scene as a crolian village girl held his balls in one hand and his cock in her mouth. His head was donned with long black hair, and small scratches of scars all over. He grinned as Kavika worked her partners up until they were each coating her with him, just as she requested. The three orcs running white gooey lines along her sides and back, while the third filled her mouth, and the gruff released a torrent that left her front drenched. His cock erupting like a geyser.

Once coated, and still insanely lustful, Kavika found herself approached and tackled down by the one who spoke, landing on her back. The drug left her with no desire other than to fuck, as her legs spread and hooked around his waist on their own to welcome penetration, and even try to secure it by pulling him in. He gripped her legs, holding them above her head and positioned his hips to get Kavika into a mating press. "Kavika, daughter of Svana. I will give you a taste of your future life as a brood mother for Korgoth's soldiers upon your inevitable defeat." he declared, before she felt him sheathe inside of her roughly. His massive orc cock plunging into her soaked folds, spreading her pussy out to accommodate for him. Though thankfully just orc large, and not Grubrik's mutated cock. All the same though he was long and with girth, hitting her cervix with ease in the press he had her in as she felt his balls rest on her ass and cover her exposed anus. Rising his hips up, he dropped them down promptly, pumping her on the ground with grunts and growls of lustful need and want to fertilize her. A slave to his desire she was, and her own as he bred her for the purpose of making her mortal enemy's numbers rise.

The orc held Kavika down by her wrists, until the two orcs came forth, the ones she stroked before. "Stroke them until they're ready. Then, they will deposit their seed into you following me. Every inch of your womb will be soaked in orc cum." he promised, continuing his rough fucking of Kavika on the ground. The lack of resistance on her part giving way to a mind shattering climax, leaving her limp as he hilted inside of her following, and delivering a hefty load into her pussy. She felt his rod throb powerfully, spurting cum into her womb like a hose, before he stood up, his cock popping out audibly before the orc in her left hand took position following, and inserted, pumping a bit before groaning, a second load entering her pussy. The right did the same, reaching his peak, holding it, just to release inside of her pussy.

Thus, the insemination of Kavika began. A crowd gathered when the orc announced the festivities of impregnating one of Korgoth's enemies. It spurred the orcs to insult her, mock her, and enjoy the act of violating her to their hearts content. The gruff got beneath her and lifted her, holding her behind the knees to spread her and ram his cock into her asshole raw. Meanwhile orc partners kept exchanging and plugging her, turning her into the cum dumpster of the room. "We don't even need to clean up, just dump your load in this sad excuse of a rebel." an orc said, doing just that and squeezing Kavika's breasts roughly and impaling her, pumping her pussy with powerful thrusts as the gruff made slow but ever constant piston motions. Soon, adding to the overflowing cum in her womanhood. The gruff would eventually moan in her ear as well, as she felt her insides thicken with thick gruff seed, becoming rounded with his cum in her ass.

Later... Kavika looked nine months along from all the gruff cum in her ass, having raped her non-stop while partners continued to use her as cum disposal and occasionally a fuck when one didn't mind how horribly drenched and flowing with cum she was. Those that didn't wish to cum inside of her simply released their ropes onto her drenched frame. Others added to the cum spurting out of her pussy already. Leaving her in a wretched state. When she began to black out, they only poured more of the drug onto her pussy, heating her back up and using her drug induced state to bring her back to consciousness. Soon, her mind was erased, replaced with only the need to cum and receive seed. Awakened again, she'd find most of the room emptied. The remnants just as mad from the drug as she, slamming into her with undying need, roaring with a simplistic animalistic roar, reduced to mere beasts.

She couldn't even tell they were cumming inside anymore. Just more cum added to the rest in her belly. She wasn't sure when she truly blacked out. Her mind shut down while the drugs kept her active. Reduced to a vegetable like state...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's carrying a child, probably an orc's." Kavika heard an unfamiliar female voice say, it sounded like it was from a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kavika's grip on reality was lost. How much time had passed, she didn't know. It should have been morning if she woke up after that, but it was night. It felt like she was lost in perception, but the window outside was setting. Dusk? Perhaps it was a whole day. Two? Who knows how long. All she knew was that her belly felt full. And this time she was clean and without a gruff cock inside of her. Swiftclaw's bed was where she ended up, and she felt a hand on her forehead that lifted when she awoke. Turning to it's owner, Kavika found herself in bed with Swiftclaw on the other side. Both under the red silk sheets that looked surprisingly clean. Swiftclaw's shape given limited vision under the sheets showed her as being slightly thicker in the belly. Thicker than Kavika, when she was flat before. Also pregnant, it seems. "Good evening. You sure slept long. Five days in fact. You should lay off the sauce." she chuckled at Kavika's expense. "That and your little friend has apparently gone missing. Odd, considering she should be collared. But I cannot seem to locate head nor tail of her. What a shame." she shrugged, as if Routa was of no consequence. "That means you're without a partner. Ah, a shame indeed~" she chuckled. "But, the twins have already quit, so it doesn't matter in the end. The fight was just between you and I when it comes to that, so nothing much lost there. Still, I wonder where she went off to? Took the opportunity to escape, leaving you here? I wonder~" she toyed with the idea of Kavika being abandoned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kavika had little attention to spare for Routa at that point, some small mostly ignored part of her brain recognizing that Routa was getting out of the room but with the aid of some stranger but not causing her to alter her behavior in any significant manner.

Surrounded by those drugged into a lustful state and heavily inebriated herself, Kavika's request was responded to in exactly the manner she'd expected. The men crowding around her pressed for attention, the goat-like faerie pumping himself between her breasts thrusting steadily while the orcs she was jerking off and sucking off played with her heavy orbs. The one she took into her mouth simply grasped her by the hair and began fucking her face, causing her to gag audibly as he used her throat, but if it weren't for her full mouth she'd have moaned eagerly as he used her oral cavity for his pleasure. The huntress' tongue flicked hungrily against the shaft forcibly pumping down her throat while her muffled moans caused her lips to vibrate around it.

When she was bombarded by numerous streams of cum and one poured himself down her throat, Kavika's body practically trembled with need. The heat against her body and face readied her intensely for the feel of it inside of her, the amount she swallowed only a sampling of how it would feel in her lower holes. She could feel their potency, their strength as they unloaded themselves upon her, the scent of their seed spurring her need to be bred by the most worthy of males... Whom now surrounded her.

Kavika wouldn't have put up a fight if she could at that point, and the orc who pinned her down found his member aiming at her soaking wet hole, her petals coated in her honey. Her eyes gazed down, watching him prepare to enter her, and as he delivered his threat she could only whimper; "P... Please..." Whether she meant to beg him to breed or beg him not to they could have their guesses at, for her ability to speak ended a moment later when he buried himself to the hilt into her tight, quivering folds. Her inner walls embraced him eagerly, fluttering with bliss and inviting him to spill his potent release directly against the gateway to her womb. Her body had recovered since she was last inseminated, and the feel of virile males around her had driven her ovary to twinge, releasing an egg that would soon undoubtedly be subject to siege by countless orcish sperm.

Her hands stretched out as commanded, her fingers closing around the shafts pointed her way, stroking them while eagerly awaiting the first explosion of liquid heat into her unprotected depths. Her ass clapped repeatedly as the orc warrior slammed into her from above, her round cheeks jiggling while her honey dribbled down her crack and coated his balls. She wouldn't have to wait long before her body's traitorous desire was fulfilled, the mere throbbing of his member inside of her driving her to cum around his shaft and the first blast of semen into her depths inspiring a second orgasm immediately after the first. Her soft folds milked every drop of orcish sperm into her womb, her cervix dilated and kissing the tip of the orc's member to ensure that his seed was as deep inside as possible. The first wave was upon her... And it was soon followed by two more, the two orcs she'd been jerking off adding their seed to her sopping cunny and forcing her to orgasm twice more.

Such became a pattern as the goatman forcibly slid himself below her and began to fuck her ass, and numerous other orcs crowded around her, bombarding her with deriding insults as they each sought to belittle the enemy of their lord and be the one to ultimately get their child on her. Her body was left spasming repeatedly in pure physical ecstasy as they used her, her exhaustion forced aside each time it threatened to knock her out when they gave her more of the drug, and every load delivered into her fertile depths prompting her to orgasm again. Deep inside of her, the legions of orcish sperm swam through her womb, countless squirming cells ultimately surrounding her egg. It was such a battle might eventually go, one of her own resisting valiantly but ultimately failing to the countless invaders as a lucky orcish sperm slipped into her egg, fertilizing it. Mutant orcish genes conquered her own as the miniature version of her struggle against Korgoth's forces came to an end, but by the time it did Kavika was a mindless mass of quivering flesh, bloated with semen and used for the depraved pleasures of Korgoth and Swiftclaw's minions...

~~~~~~~~~​

When finally she came to, Kavika groaned before fully awakening, the hazy memories of her last few waking hours passing before her eyes. She opened her eyes and blanched at the sight of her bloated stomach, swollen with a child she now had no choice but to carry to term. She only barely noticed the hand lifting itself from her forehead and the time of day, her mind moving sluggishly at first, but when Swiftclaw spoke her eyes flicked to the faerie woman and her brain started processing her surroundings. Truthfully, she was surprised to find herself in such comfortable accommodations... She'd expected to awaken in the slave dens, being used still even while unconscious.

Kavika noted Swiftclaw's own apparent pregnancy, but opted not to comment on it initially while the sidhe gloated at her and explained what had happened. Five days? Gone? No wonder she was so stiff and thirsty. The news about Routa was more disconcerting than anything, for she doubted that the straightforward woman could have escaped Swiftclaw's domain on her own. That meant she'd had help, but whether that help was malicious or not... Well, Kavika would have to deal with one problem at a time, and for now her problem was Swiftclaw. She couldn't help Routa from in here, and she couldn't leave until she was a champion at the faerie's depraved game.

"It doesn't matter," Kavika repeated her thoughts after Swiftclaw made it clear that she intended to gloat for as long as possible. "Who got you? The twins?" She asked suddenly, and if it wasn't clear she would glance at Swiftclaw's stomach and then back up at her face.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No, actually." Swiftclaw replied, "It was actually my partner. I decided to have a little fun with them on the side. What with everyone so mystified by her power, she gets lonely sometimes." she chuckled. "Anyway... I'm postponing the match until we finish carrying, and then a week after that will be your final battle, Kavika. I'll be happy with either result, because I'm sure you'll make it interesting." she stated, before allowing Kavika go, allowed to leave her quarters. Though, Swiftclaw stepped forth, poking Kavika's collar. "I even offer you... The coward's way out." she cooed, as Kavika felt the collar slip off. Freed of Swiftclaw's control. "I'm done trying to uphold the rules when you so vehemently break them. Now, break them as much as you wish. You can run if you wish, and I can tell Crolia that I made the Huntress flee with her tail between her legs." she stated, before letting Kavika go where she pleased. She was allowed to explore the whole arena, as if she were one of the twins. In fact, she'd often see the twins if she looked about. All the while, Swiftclaw was brimming with confidence, and those who saw Kavika without her collar on were making bets on whether she'd just flee in fear of Swiftclaw. Not a single soul would stop her, allowing Kavika to abandon everything she's done here.

Kavika had the freedom to end this how she willed, while Swiftclaw ensured she kept herself nice and secure in her little home in the spot of the arena. No doubt Kavika might think of assassination, or perhaps not. Either way, Swiftclaw didn't seem keen, keeping many sentry spells and guards about.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kavika wouldn't respond verbally, either to Swiftclaw's response to her question or to the sudden release of her collar. That did cause her eyes to widen in surprise, but after a moment she would gingerly climb out of bed and test it. She felt the rushing return of access to her magical prowess, however limited it was, and glanced at the abandoned collar and then at the door. She left back into the arena, and over the next little while carefully tested the limits of where she could go and found her travel truly unlimited. She didn't take advantage of that to leave, however, as while she might have normally considered putting an arrow through Swiftclaw's neck she expected such wouldn't work out in her favor and had left her weapons back at her home camp anyway.

Tempting though it might be to wander, Kavika would mostly remain in the normal portions of the arena and, as soon as her body was ready, would resume training. The mystery of Swiftclaw's partner wouldn't earn more than cursory examination, a few questions for Jungar and the orc guard, whom she would try to get a name for first. It wouldn't prompt much more exploration unless her line of questioning opened up something, for in truth Swiftclaw's partner didn't much matter to Kavika.

Overall, while training and trying to get back into shape, Kavika would seek to find out what Swiftclaw's technique was like, and if she were forced to fight two on one would try to find out what her partner fought like as well. While she might not have accomplished much in a meta sense, Kavika wouldn't abandon her efforts to destabilize or possibly recruit the faerie as a potential ally, much as she might find the woman revolting. If only she could beat Swiftclaw at her own game...

(Going to decide on exp expenditure after the above questions are answered about how Swiftclaw and her partner fight.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Passing by an orc guard, Kavika would discover only in passing that it was the orc she knew from before, demoted to door guard duty just to watch people come in and deal with anonymous riff raff. He was even lower than the guard who stood outside, as he was set to guard a mostly empty hallway, one which Kavika walked down. Isolated. "I see you didn't take the exit, now that the collar's off." he stated. "You're a lot braver than I gave you credit for, no matter what you're up to... My name? It's Rog." he replied. "Swiftclaw's partner? Everyone says no one can remember her appearance since everyone always recalls her differently. Jungar told us we all remember her differently because we forget what she looks like, but that was a long time ago. She wears a black robe now, and that's how we all identify her."

"Swiftclaw and her partner fight substantially differently. Swiftclaw is more of a counter fighter while her partner fights with grapples. Though both are superb grapplers. Swiftclaw goes for submission and dominance while her partner just seems to be gentle with her opponents. No one who ever fought her left that arena with even a bruise. That's how good she is at controlling her opponent. Though some say she's just gentle by nature." he declared. "Why? Thinking of fighting her instead?" he inquired. "Up to you, it's a match against the final round, be it her or her partner. They're both terrifying in the ring." he said.

Jungar said much the same. "Swiftclaw can double as a striker or grappler, though she always goes easy on the first round, before unleashing hell in the second. If you do not earn points in the first round against Swiftclaw, you will lose. She uses her powers to become unstoppable. As for her partner... She honors the sport, respects it more than any other. She also respects her opponents, to the point that she doesn't harm them. Fighting her isn't so different than bedding a partner. Though, she is always on top. She flows like water out of your grasp, and becomes like tar when she has her grasp on you. Gentle, but she doesn't play around like Swiftclaw does." he stated.

So, even with the knowledge of Jungar's perception not being what Kavika thought it was, it still meant that no descriptor other than black robe helped Kavika figure out what she looked like without it.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rog would prove to offer a wealth of information, albeit nothing of immediate use. "Thank you... Rog. I owe you yet more, especially after what Swiftclaw did when questioning you... As for her partner, well her appearance doesn't matter to me, ultimately. With my own partner gone, I'm more worried about facing both at once... But if it is to be one on one, fighting Swiftclaw will likely be what I will do. Her partner might sound easier, or at least gentler, but it is not she whom I need to beat if I am to truly escape from here without having to constantly look behind me."

With the information on her opponents revealed, Kavika would ponder a moment, gazing off into space, and then turns back to Rog and adds; "I'll need to get back to training, but I'll be around if you need a bit of... Stress relief."

With that, Kavika would begin preparing for what was to come next, the final match against Swiftclaw. Her belly would soon grow too big to work out properly, leaving her briefly frustrated, but the birth of yet another orcish child wouldn't falter her will to win... But it would leave her with a dilemma. If the child wasn't claimed by any of its fathers, which she supposed was possible, she would have to figure out a way to have it cared for while she was still in the arena or get it to Twig to be sent back to her camp. She was gathering quite a gaggle by this point...

(Spent some xp on gaining unarmed fighter and agile.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Apparently some existed in the pit because they were insane. As such, as Kavika's belly grew, a newer entry to the pit was a medium build crolian male with a military cut style of hair, apparently done to himself given the scars on his head, but let to grow out a bit. Probably due to laziness. As Kavika would visit the showers, the man proved quite stealthy, which would have benefited him greatly if his strength wasn't so inferior. With his surprise he snuck up on Kavika as if she were a victim, groping her breasts and trying to force her against the wall with intent to impale her on his length, kissing her and assaulting her with madness in mind. He seemed to have a most bizarre fixation with pregnant women, and voluntarily joined the pit just to satisfy his sick delight. With a mere single motion, Kavika had the power to see the lunatic gone. Much to the amusement of the other pit dwellers.

Once born, the baby was claimed by swiftclaw. An orc soldier fathered it therefore it was to belong to Korgoth's newly found society of war and strength. Unless she protested... Then she'd have to speak to and convince Swiftclaw, who came herself to take the child.

Kavika performed her training, and after a long time, the twin demons appeared to her, as Kavika just had one day left.

"I trust in all honesty you haven't forgotten about us, and our deal." said the red demoness, as the pair approached her as they always do, nude and lewd with their hands held together and with amused grins.

"Not that we don't have faith, but if you are to remain here..." The blue demon put a finger to her lip, as they both leaned in.

"Then keep in mind that you are still ours, regardless of it all."
"Then keep in mind that you are still ours, regardless of it all." They said in unison, before they both hugged Kavika together, enjoying the sensation of rubbing their private parts against her.

"But you won't fail, right?" her soft voice cooed.

"That would be pathetically boring." her aggressive voice rumbled with delight.

"Win, Kavika, and let's see these rotten, dead wastes quake with excitement~"
"Win, Kavika, and let's see these rotten, dead wastes quake with excitement~"

Then, they both vanished. Kavika was on her last day to see about doing something before the fight, if she wished to do anything at all.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The strange man who jumped her in the showers would get much the same response as anyone else who tried to jump her would receive; He was thrown aside, Kavika being careful to avoid overpowering motions with her belly so engorged. After she gave birth, however, she would be made to surrender her child, a rueful glare falling on Swiftclaw but no protest coming from her lips. There was nothing she could think to say to try and convince the woman, knowing as she did the manner by which orcs raised their children communally and understanding that, ultimately, she didn't have any real power here. If she were bested, it wouldn't be the last of her children that she would be forced to surrender to Korgoth's hordes. Perhaps if she won, she would be able to retrieve them... Or at least prevent them from joining the armies she would be fighting in the future.

On the last day before her match with Swiftclaw, Kavika would find herself cornered by the demon twins, who had a few choice words for her. She endured their molestations with as much dignity as she could - which really wasn't all that much - and didn't respond before they detached themselves from her and once more vanished. "Demons..." She muttered under her breath after a few seconds had passed to make sure they really were gone, giving a shake of her head.

For a few moments she pondered what to do next. More training would avail her little, and she wanted to go into the match as fresh as possible. Swiftclaw would be a formidable opponent, no doubt, but another afternoon spent exercising and sparring with anyone who would do so would likely offer no significant improvement. She could try to discern more about the faerie headmistress or her partner, but as far as she was concerned she knew enough; Swiftclaw was a powerhouse who only like to toy around in the first round, and her partner was a strong grappler who preferred sexual combat but was fairly gentle. That Swiftclaw used magical power - which most wouldn't be able to use with the enslavement collars on - to ensure that she was invulnerable in the second round meant that Kavika would have to try and use her own far more limited magics to counter them.

That left her with looking to get laid - she would likely do so tomorrow - looking to relax - she couldn't at the moment - seeking ways to gain some advantage - she didn't want to use underhanded tactics - or simply wandering about seeing what was to be seen. So, for a while, she simply did the latter, not making to leave the arena but sometimes straying into areas normally forbidden to the slaves who fought in matches. If something that might be interesting popped up, then all the better.

After a time, however, an idea would come to Kavika. She would go and seek out Junger, and when she had her trainer somewhere secluded she would say; "Swiftclaw uses magic, and you have faced her, correct? Can you tell me what exactly she enhances herself with? And I know poisoning your opponent will get you into trouble if you get caught... What about slipping yourself that offers a boon before or during the match?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kavika would peruse around, looking this way and that way, just exploring to try and find something. There was an area that slaves were taken to that seemed to just be a massive breeding ground. Creatures, orcs, men, even some women, all taking to the defeated fighters. It seemed those with fractured souls fancied this place, as the men seemed to just be drained for what they had. This included Grubrik and Dancer, whom Kavika saw as mere sex slaves in this place. The latter of whom, was sold right before Kavika's eyes. A demon that seemed to have Agares' insignia on his arm. It seemed that Agares and Korgoth weren't enemies yet, as one of his men was here, purchasing Dancer, collared and subdued, to be his plaything. He even paid up front, a full price for a slave. Dancer's life presumably would be spent mostly as property now. "I could use her talents, as well as her bountiful energy and wonderful pussy." he chuckled. While walking out with her, he glanced at Kavika, "Shame THAT one wasn't on sale~" he chuckled, and walked out unless stopped.

Once Kavika was done seeing the attractions, such as a woman drugged up on the lust poison , Kavika would round a corner, and be face to face to a figure dressed in a hooded black robe. In a single instant, she felt her willpower dominated and her body held still. Acting upon this, the figure reached out it's hand, and placed something in Kavika's palm, before it walked passed her, and just like that she could move again. If Kavika turned, the figure was gone. Checking her hand, Kavika found that it was a note. "Write into this paper with your finger: Do you fight for the innocent, or the strong?" Touching the paper, Kavika saw she left no mark behind.

After that freak event, she met Jungar. "I'm not sure how to describe it... But to me, it seems like there is a reason why she waits until the second round to use it. She just seems to... Become stronger. Faster, tougher... Every physical aspect seemed to be enhanced, and I was handled with ease. Like a doll. There's nothing more I can say other than the fact that she completely overwhelms her opponent. She just.. Charged into me, slamming me with raw force just by moving. Then she just beat me while I was done, until I had no resistance left and simply laid on the ground to pin me for such a long time... Rare is the day so many women abuse me. I was unable to move for days afterwards. She becomes unstoppable." he said.

He answered further. "Slipping yourself something like that would also be illegal. Though I cannot blame you for wanting to take that route. Twig would know better what to do for you, I imagine."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The quarters where slaves were used and abused - bred by all manner of men and monster and even women able to acquire the proper equipment - were about as she'd expected. Kavika wandered through them rather like a passive observer, watching as even her former opponents were used as little more than breeding stock. Grubrik's fall and the purchase of the dancer came as little shock to Kavika, though she was surprised that Swiftclaw would let such a valuable asset go. From what she'd heard, Grubrik and his partner had been fairly powerful, but it seemed she was now to be nothing more than a toy... But not for Korgoth's men, but for demons.

The shock of seeing demons loyal to Agares here wore off quickly. He and Korgoth weren't in open war, and demons had their needs of course... Agares had told her of them when they'd met, and even if she'd wanted to prevent the sale she was too late at this point, and utterly powerless to have done anything about it anyway even without the collar around her neck. While she might have not held even the slightest of positive feelings for the woman, enslavement was vile in her mind and she intended to see it ended, but here... Here she had no options to change things. Not yet. As such, she merely passed by the demon and aimed to leave without responding, passing the woman being reamed by a horse without comment or more than a glance out of the corner of her eye.

It was as she left that something strange happened, and Kavika came up short at the sight of the black cloaked person in her path. Before she could react to the presence of Swiftclaw's partner in front of her or even open her mouth to speak, Kavika felt a presence worming its way forcefully into her thoughts. Her will didn't have time to gather before she was paralyzed, and Kavika fought like a thrashing wolf in a cage for a moment before it was suddenly gone, along with its source. She glanced back to find that the cloaked stranger had vanished without a trace, leaving her with only the piece of paper clutched in her hand.

Kavika ready it twice, and then poked at it, and after a moment shrugged, and slowly wrote out in sloppy handwriting made sloppier by the fact that it was being written with only her finger; "Neither. I fight for those too weak to defend themselves from the strong, whether they are innocent or not." Then she paused, waiting to see if anything would happen...

Later, when questioning Junger, she nodded in response to his statement and frowned softly, thinking. "Well, it's a thought... Though likely not one I'll act upon. Still, talking to Twig about it wouldn't hurt, maybe I can discover some options. I can empower myself too, but I doubt that I have power comparable to Swiftclaw. I'll just have to figure out some way to score as much as I can in the first bout AND hold out when we go into the second round."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The words on the paper faded, replaced with a single phrase.

'I see'

Then the paper seemed to fade into dust.

Speaking with Jungar, he nodded slowly. "Mind, Swiftclaw won't be idle, she will just be... Playful? But still dangerous enough that you mustn't let your guard down even if she isn't fighting seriously. She's a master for a reason." he stated. With the fight being right around the corner, Kavika was free to engage with Swiftclaw whenever she felt ready... Or when time ran out.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kavika stared at the dust of the odd paper, and then shrugged. It didn't matter, whatever game Swiftclaw's partner was playing at would be played by her alone, there wasn't time to waste on so insignificant a mystery.

With her training done as best it could be and her various meetings finished, Kavika would wait out the time until the match.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Waiting out the time, Kavika would find the moment she was waiting for. Or so it seemed. The ones who came to tell her it was time to fight, was Twig and Jungar. "Ka... Huntress..." Twig announced, holding his little wooden staff in hand, clutching it tightly. "I guess you're gonna fight her fair after all?" he asked. "Do you... Want me to give you some power? I can make you bigger, and stronger like I can myself." he offered. "I'd normally advise against such things," Jungar followed up, "But I will not lie, Swiftclaw is far better at this than you. I'm worried for your fate. So..." He grunted, before taking something out of his fur vest he uses to keep warm. It was a vial, whose contents were not only recognizable, but seemingly higher potent. "I pulled a favor and got this. Highly potent, but it's that drug. I know you wish to be rid of it, but this kind will both make you more able to fight Swiftclaw, at the expense of your mind. I wish I could say you stood a good chance without it." he declared.

Sheepishly, Twig seemed to shun the idea. "J-just my aid should be enough..." he said quietly.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Two options, and Kavika considered both for a moment. Then, however, she would turn to Junger and shake her head. "Thank you, Junger, but that drug... I would be helpless the moment she started satisfying me. I don't know how to keep my head with it yet." Then she turned to Twig, frowning, and said; "I can do something similar for myself, albeit not as well as you can... Are the physical changes mandatory? I'd rather it not be obvious if possible. If we have to... I'd like to see how the first round goes before you step in. If I've managed to pull well ahead, I may not need it. If I've only managed a tenuous lead or am actually losing, well... We'll see at half time."

(Fight to come at some point via chat.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

RJ: Twig hummed. "W-well... I do it to... Develop mass, and gain more gravity than my small body already has." then he grinned. "I was planning on using it to make my manhood bigger too, because I thought you'd like it." he said. "Though... I suppose I could make the changes more compact, but I doubt I could hide it entirely. You'd certainly look... Stronger."
Tass: "Well, we'll see. If I need it... I need it. It's not like Swiftclaw won't be cheating at her own game,
Tass: " Kavika replied.
RJ: "Pray she doesn't cheat and instead remains arrogant." Jungar said. "But, I wish I could do more for you now than pray. I'd offer to sub for your partner, but I feel that might lower your odds of success."
Tass: "Why is that? Is her partner truly that formidable?"
Tass: "More dangerous even than Swiftclaw herself?"
RJ: "She appeared some time before you did. I had my suspicions that it was someone related to you, but they were confirmed untrue as she'd have to exist in two places at once for that to happen." he said. "I am mostly speaking form fear of the unknown. I do hold the belief that she is stronger than swiftclaw, and that's what bothers me. Yet, she fights with greatly reduced results, leaving Swiftclaw as the most dangerous one, by all appearances."
RJ: "That is to say, I think her partner was merely holding back with her gentle method. If I tested her, I do not know what would happen, but I imagine they're partners for a reason."
Tass: "Fair enough. Still, it's Swiftclaw that I'm fighting... So it's her that I have to worry about unless they decide to do a switch on me at the last minute."
RJ: "Such a switch would need to be okayed by both parties. So unless she does decide to cheat, that won't happen."
Tass: "Very well.... I suppose there's naught to do now but wait for the match to begin."
RJ: Jungar nodded... And wait they did... Until the orcs came, approaching the free woman who chose to stay, and took her to the prep room, getting her outfit, and molesting her with the arousing oil to keep her flesh hot and ready to perform, thick, powerful orc fingers plunging into her ass, mouth, and pussy to ensure she was soaked inside and out. Then, the orcs took an extra moment to squeeze at her breasts. "You were a lot of fun. I look forward to your defeat so we may share you again." one said, as Kavika would then experience a flashback to the scene before, they were but one of the many servants who emptied their balls into her fertile womb that night. "Go, Huntress. The Pit awaits you." the other said, as they took her by her shoulders and urged her forth, the crowd going wild when she emerged. Their cries and demands for her loss were deafening. She could feel their desire igniting the whole arena. Kavika would never before have felt such a massive presence so desperately desire that she fail.
Tass: "Enjoy the memory," Kavika replied coldly, and didn't bother to respond with anything more than that to the orc's taunting. She pulled away from their grip and strode forward under her own power, making long confident strides even as the audience bombarded her with malicious jeers. They all desired her defeat, unsurprisingly, and she didn't expect she could escape from some level of audience interference in this match. Even so, she approached the arena with her head held high, a look of determination set upon her face.
RJ: Somehow, the cheer got even louder when her opponent stepped forth, dressed in an extravagant dress, the kind only fey would wear, she looked like a queen stepping amongst her people, an entity that didn't belong amidst her peers of savagery and war. She stepped into the ring, shedding her clothing as she went, until she was naked as she entered the stage, soon to slowly put her hand to her crotch alluringly, and drew upwards, the fabric slowly decorating her body until she wore her outfit, a mixture of purple and black, compared to Kavika's own red and black. "Do you have anything you wish to say to me, before you struggle against your fate?"
Tass: "You ought to give your bigger earners tips on their entrances." Kavika replied stoically, offering no further comment. Her arms were left at her sides, her head still held high, and her face still set even as she softly hummed an incantation under her breath. (Inner Strength to buff Grapple. Gives Kavika an extra 2d10 Grapple)
RJ: Swiftclaws eyes brightened, then softened when she uttered her incantation. "Hmm~ No need to be silent. I won't be." she said. Before the gong was struck. Swiftclaw took a stance Kavika would find arrogant, and foolish, her hands behind her back as she stood straight up, smiling. "Would you like to attack first~?"
Tass: "Would you like to eat a dick?" Kavika replied curiously, "or shall we fight, instead of asking rhetorical questions?" Kavika, in turn, dropped into a readied stance. She hadn't been sure what to expect, so she hadn't expected anything of her opponent and waited to react.
RJ: As she waited, so too did Swiftclaw, who giggled at her response. "If you have one to spare, then I shall devour it." she replied. "But, I digress... You're far better at taking than giving." she said. "Are you scared of me? Come on girl, clock's ticking. Your chance to win might have already slipped away~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tass: "Don't worry. It hasn't," Kavika retorted confidently, and without further adieu launched herself forward while aiming a looping punch at Swiftclaw's face. It was, however, a feint; an effort to distract her from her forehand which was already forward. Her looping right was never even launched, allowing her left to dart forward with a quick whipping blow against the faerie's chin. (Unarmed strike.)

RJ: Swiftclaw made no motion. Kavika's strike came swift. (3 x 12 = 36 vs 19) And her punch connected as Swiftclaw didn't seem to move at all! (37-8=29 damage)

RJ: Swiftclaw leaned back a bit, before wiping the blood from her mouth. "Your fist hits as hard as an average human being's club. A shame you can't hit harder than that~"

RJ: Then, retorts with a wide, slow swing of her leg, smiling as if looking playful.

Tass: "A shame I can't break you in a single blow, yes," Kavika replied, retreating slightly against the kick.

Tass: "Maybe you should show me something more impressive. I would hate for your fans to think I was pounding you too severely," Kavika added, before making to mimic her last ploy with a twist, her left making to launch a punch and then her right knee rising in a rising blow aimed at her midsection.

RJ: Her strike was sidestepped casually (2x12=24 vs 57)

RJ: "I like that word, pounding. May I use it later?" she said with a wide grin, slowly walking forward towards Kavika.

Tass: "Be my guest," Kavika retorted coolly.

RJ: Kavika keeps her calm, but in dodging, she found her head gripped by Swiftclaw's hand, her hair gripped firmly. "Don't squirm too much, it'll rip out." she cautioned Kavika.

Tass: "Really? Hmph... Hair pulling? What are we, housewives?" Kavika grunted, twisting as she grimaced in pain. "There are... Better things for you to grab onto anyway," she grunted, before suddenly reaching up to knock Swiftclaw's arm at her wrist, aiming to disrupt the strength of her arm long enough for Kavika to escape so that when she stepped forward and tried to slam Swiftclaw onto her back it would be without a grip on her hair. (Try to take control of the grapple and pin Swiftclaw)

RJ: Her thrust sends Swiftclaw back onto her back, where Kavika lands on top. Like that, Swiftclaw put her arms around Kavika's back, hugging the two of them together as if in an embrace. "Indeed, wives to Korgoth and his soldiers. Challenging me was just you submitting your application~"

Tass: "You'll be the one submitting!" Kavika declared, before moving to strip Swiftclaw of her outfit.

RJ: Swiftclaw raises an arm, blushing as Kavika disrobes her, sneaking a kiss on her neck which makes Kavika shiver. As she gets Swiftclaw nude, her dazzling beauty somehow affects Kavika, and the knowledge of what she was about to do excited her, growing a wet spot on her suit.

RJ: "For now." she replied. "What are you going to do now? You savage beast~?"

Tass: "Nnff.... Hnnmm..." Just one little kiss and she was getting all hot and bothered about it.... But by the gods was she hot... It was hard to think about resisting a chance to mate with such a creature, to feel flesh grinding flesh until both were writhing in mutual animalistic ecstasy... "Focus," she grunted to herself, her voice a low growl. "Shut up you smut bitch!" She declared aloud, "you're mine now! All of you! Now, give me something to ride! I'm not going to stop until you've got nothing left to give!" (Hold the pin.)

RJ: "Hmm, really? I guess you're more of a cock girl." she said, before looking up, at her partner who was standing on the side lines as Twig and Jungar were. She shook her head, and made a motion with her black gloved hand. Then, a massive foot long soon erupted, with balls and all. "There~"

RJ: Then, seeing Kavika tremble a bit, it was as if Kavika blanked out a bit, memorized by Swiftclaw's fey beauty. Before she knew it, she no longer had her pinned, and instead was facing her. Swiftclaw's lips close to hre own and her cock hot dogging between her thick thighs, long enough to emerge from under Kavika's thick rump. "Mmm~ Your instinct betrays you~" she cooes, before hugging Kavika, her nude breasts pressed against her own clothed mammaries, before Kavika found herself kissed deeply, Swiftclaw's tongue running into her mouth.

RJ: "Snap out of it!" Jungar slams his fist on the arena angrily. "You're on borrowed time, Huntress!"

Tass: Kavika's eyes wideneed and her body went stiff as the colossal tower of flesh rose, momentarily breaking her concentration. She gasped into the kiss, having briefly gone blank and light headed, and with a growl into the kiss she made to roll over, tossing Swiftclaw aside to put her on her side, reestablishing control. (Resume pin.)

RJ: Swiftclaw is pinned back down as Kavika growls, the former giggling at how they were rolling around. "I don't mean to alarm you too much, but..." she whispered. "Jungar is better than you. And he lost~"

RJ: "The offer is still out there, Kavika," she hushed her name, "It's not too late to become my toy~"

Tass: "It was too late before I even showed up here," Kavika growled softly, before suddenly rearing her head back as she held Swiftclaw from behind with both arms around her torso and a leg around her hip, butting her forehead against the back of the faerie's skull, aiming to daze her. (Strike while maintaining the pin.)

RJ: She struck Swiftclaw in the head, (33-8=25 damage) The fey let out a lewd moan, as if not finding the pain too unenjoyable. "Stop hitting me." she said with a glare, looking a bit nettled.

Tass: "Stop hitting yourself," Kavika replied coldly, before aiming to slam Swiftclaw against the arena floor. (Same thing.)

Tass: (Also, Kavika's constant damage been going off?)

RJ: (oh right, powerful embrace, you gotta remind me of that shit)

Tass: (Sorry 'bout that, forgot about it until now.)

RJ: In an instant, Swiftclaw threw herself up, almost landing Kavika on her own back if she wasn't careful, the threatening aura around Swiftclaw was thick. "I said. Stop." she said with deep warning. "I'll let you have fun round 1, but don't push your luck."

Tass: It seemed like she was getting to Swiftclaw... Anger could certainly work, and Kavika responded with a snear; "Do something if you don't want to get hit," she snapped, but put up only the faintest of resistance as she opted to conserve a bit of her strength, hoping she could withstand a bit of light teasing, "you talk yourself up... So much, but I doubt you're half as good in bed as you pretend to be!" (Recover, resist pleasure taken. Will draw a card from fatigue pile.)

RJ: "... You really want to bring out the worst in me. I don't get it. And I was giving you a chance." she said, seemingly going easy on her still as she took her cock, grinding it between Kavika's legs as her clothes amounted to almost nothing, intricately feeling her cock slide along her pussy lips. Meanwhile, the beauty of the fairy killed a lot of her resistance. (+8 fetish for Faeries. 42-18=24 pleasure. 5HP damage.) The pleasure was so immense, that if she weren't trying to resist it then Kavika would have been put inches from cumming quickly. There was a surge of pleasure from the cock, as if magically empowered to spark her whole nervous system, causing her to shake in Swiftclaw's hands.

RJ: "Have you become docile?" she inquired. "I hope so. I'm forgiving to a fault. But, if you keep acting so unfun with all this pain... I'm going to withdraw my mercy."

Tass: "Psh, like you- ooohhh.... Hnn..." Kavika groaned softly at the sensation of the thick rod grinding between her legs, her wrestling leotard doing little to prevent the stimulation from surging up her spine. By the gods did that feel good.... It would be pure ecstasy to feel it inside, to feel it pulsing and throbbing and plunging in and out, if only she would.... "Hnf... Stop... That...." She whimpered, feigning weakness for a moment but covertly preparing to surge with motion and put Swiftclaw back on her back, with Kavika behind so she could control all of the woman's limbs with her own. (Reestablish pin.)

RJ: (Causing damage with embrace?)

Tass: (Not this round, lets say.)

RJ: Kavika easily slammed her back, as Swiftclaw allowed it. Noting she wasn't trying to harm her anymore, Swiftclaw grinned, pleased. "There, was that so hard? You can be obedient if you try." she chuckled. Seemingly back to not trying very hard.

RJ: "Well, wolf princess?" she inquired, squirming a bit, causing Kavika a bit of pleasure as Swiftclaw's nipples gently swirled around her own clothed ones protruding from her read and black attire. "Make love to my cock. I'll allow it for a while."

Tass: "You'll like it," Kavika murmured, before releasing an arm and reaching down, starting to stroke Swiftclaw's thick rod, rubbing her fingers all over it and seeking its sensitive spots. (Foreplay)

RJ: Kavika found it, stroking it with her hand and getting it from semi-erect to fully erect, somehow gaining even more size to it's length and girth, as she saw the blue veins throb and glow, as if proof of the magic it was powered by. "Such harsh, dry hands. The life you've led must have been torturous. No wonder you're such an animal. Don't worry sweet creature~" Swift claw said, arm one suddenly free, but doing nothing more than coddle Kavika's face against her bosom. "You'll become a different kind of animal here~"

RJ: (24 PP damage, Swiftclaw didn't resist pleasure)

Tass: "It's what happens when you have to work for it," Kavika grunted defensively, stilling jerking the thick faerie cock, stroking the region just below the head and sometimes pausing to rub her thumb over the tip.

RJ: "Humans are amazing like that. Such accomplishments, yet so pathetic. What a marvelous species. And so readily eager and able to breed with just about anything~" she cooed.

Tass: "Hmph... Do we? Are you going to breed me? Before one of Korgoth's minions can... Hmm? I couldn't stop you if you did... I must be fertile again by now... And if I'm not, you could surely make me so..." Kavika said, slowing her strokes to a teasing pace. (Rest.)

RJ: The two just rested together, before Swiftclaw drifted one hand down, gripping Kavika's ass. Seeming to imply where it should be going right now.

Tass: "Mmm... Hmmm... Hnnn.... Let me get it all slippery... First~"Kavika cooed, hoping that Swiftclaw would allow her to remanuever, pinning her differently so that Kavika could lower her mouth towards the faerie's cock, licking her lips hungrily before gently enveloping it, drawing upon the tip for a moment before starting to bob upon it. (Foreplay again, obv)

RJ: Swiftclaw hummed at that, watching Kavika sink her face down onto her cock, unable to even down all of it unless she made her throat bulge from the length. (22 pleasure.) "Enough, we're running out of time. It's time to have your own drowned in my cum." she instructed, looking impatient.

RJ: (*** your womb)

Tass: "Mmph... MMmmmphhh..." Kavika released Swiftclaw's cock with a soft pop, grinning as she lapped at the faerie's shaft. "Then... Why don't you plant it in me... I won't stop you~" (rest)

RJ: (Does Kavika allow herself to be penetrated while pinning?)

Tass: (Yes)

RJ: "I see what you're doing. Cute." she chuckled, before using her hands to grip Kavika's ass, yanking her up and over, before jerking her hips up, throwing Kavika almost back up to her feet before she grabbed at Kavika's ankles, throwing her feet completely off the mat as she sailed downwards, completely, utterly, impaled. Her pussy lips spread wide open in an instant, and Kavika's belly bloated at the belly button. Completely sheathed as her vision went white, deja vu striking her, as if she was suddenly in the labyrinth, hanging from her arms, getting creamed by a gigantic, killer minotaur phallus.

RJ: The crowd let out a thundrous roar, as if not even realizing Kavika was the one scoring.

RJ: (59-18=41 pleasure, 5 HP)

RJ: (Dealt 35 unresisted pleasure.) "Nnnngh!" Swiftclaw moaned out. "All that rubbing, and such a powerful pussy! As if you were trained for days by a powerful cock! Are you ready to receive my seed!?" she exclaimed.

Tass: "Yes... Hnn... Cum in me.... Ooh... Fff... Give it to me... Hnnn.... Your seed.... Nnnph....." Kavika moaned, starting to gyrate her hips with rapid claps, about to cum herself.

RJ: Swiftclaw was thrusting upwards, meeting Kavika with gusto, before she felt her hips forced down with powerful hands, held in place as Swiftclaw hit Kavika so hard that it practically forced the climax out of her, her whole body jiggling from the impact and made her cry so loud it dwarfed the audience, who watched with amazed eyes as Swiftclaw's thick prick bulged at the base repeatedly, thick globs of cum sludging through her breeding tube and deposited into Kavika's womb. So thick and goopy and potent, that Kavika felt like her womb became akin to a cocoon for Swiftclaw's young. Kavika's vision was blurry, and her ears rung. When she looked down, she looked ready to birth on the spot. Stomach thick, and she could feel her instincts swirl. The bell soon rang. Kavika's vision was clearing, she felt a touch on her shoulder, before a light slip came. When she came to, Swiftclaw had elegantly slipped her suit right off, and threw it into the crowd, who began using it to stroke their dicks with.

RJ: As globs of cum slipped out of her pussy like thick slimy eggs covered in white goop, slowly deflating her stomach, Swiftclaw returned to her corner, smiling.

Tass: "Hnnnnnggggg!!!" Kavika's vision went white as the first burst of thick faerie baby batter erupted into her womb, her hips held tightly such that there was no escape. Her eyes flitted further upwards again and again and again, going higher with every fresh burst until she lost track of time, her body shuddering on the brink of a climax that she savagely fought against. She just barely won, and that fight left her completely unable to prevent herself from being filled to the very brim and beyond. Her womb stretched as the globs of sperm-rich fluid exceeded its capacity, her entire reproductive system filled with Swiftclaw's semen, ensuring that any ovum released would undoubtedly be surrounded, pinned, and ultimately claimed by her opponent's swimmers. >>

Tass: When she came back to her senses, on the very verge of orgasm, Kavika realized she was naked in time to watch her outfit be tossed to the crowd, who used it for their own perverse pleasures. The round had ended, it seemed, and Kavika grumbled before shakily spreading her legs, letting herself drain a moment longer before returning to her corner.

RJ: Twig came up, waving his hands. He was tiny. Jungar lifted the mage up to stand with Kavika. "H-hey..." he said. "Are you okay? She's still a monster even when she's going easy on you." he said. Jungar nodded. "This is bad. You messed around too much, took it too easy. I don't know how you're going to win with your strength the way it is, already worn down by one climax."

Tass: "I did what I could. Now it's time to play defensively. Just keep her from getting points, waste her time." Kavika replied, falling back on her old plan. She maintained her earlier empowerment, and added another, more powerful one just before the second round was about to begin; Allowing her to fight far more effectively than she had, causing her eyes to become more animalistic and her canines to sharpen. Her tail swished back and forth emphatically, and her movements became swifter and more defined as she stepped up to the second match. Swiftclaw wouldn't be relaxed any more, now she would have to fight seriously too...(Maintain the Grapple Buff from Inner Strength, and cast Aspect of the Beast for the Combat Buff. Gives her +24 to attack and Dodge and +20 to attack damage, for 6 EP now and 2 EP upkeep.)

RJ: (Are those numbers totals?)

RJ: (combined, or an addition)

Tass: (Total bonuses after the spell level multiplication.)

Tass: (Everything she gets from the spells, in other words. Everything else is just on her sheet.)

RJ: (Keep an eye out if I miss a bonus, what with all that's going on on that sheet, I'm likely to)

Tass: (19d10+24 Dodge, 24d10 Grapple, 12d10+24 to hit unarmed for 1d8+52 damage. Attacks and grapple aren't including the basic 3d10 everyone gets as base dice.)

Tass: (+4d10 grapple when trying to escape.)

RJ: As she powered up, she felt her concentration shake a bit when it felt like a sonic boom just resounded through her bone marrow. Out of the windows of the warmed arena, a blizzard was blasting outside, causing the windows to rattle as if nature herself was witness to the fey. Swiftclaw's muscles bulged, then became more compact, and cut, and her pupils dilated, expanding outwards slightly, Her blond hair turned white, and the tip of her nose became black as she grow a pair of white bear ears.

RJ: "I'm a bear now." was all she said with a wide grin showing ursa teeth.