The Great Hunt (Tassadar) GM'ed by MAF

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Great Hunt (Tassadar) GM'ed by MAF

Osmodai chuckled. "Stay as long as you like, of course! Trust me, beautiful women are always welcome!" the demon declared with a lecherous grin.

Then, at the notice of Svana's fate, Freyda's face soured as well. She looked shocked, before she shook her head. "All the more reason that orc needs to die, I say." she replied with a tone filled with desire for vengeance. "Even so... I'm sorry for your loss, Kavika." Freyda said with apologetic understanding, simply taking into account that it was the girl's mother that she spoke of. "Are you the only survivor of the attack?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, no... I have much to do, I can't afford to lounge around," Kavika replied to Osmodai, "thank you though."

To Freyda, Kavika nodded and replied; "I came back to an annihilated hunting camp. No one was left alive save those that were taken by the orcs. Most of the rest of my tribe was taken only a few days later, the elders poisoned by Korgoth's minions to sell our people to them. Some fled in the battle that followed, some were taken, and the rest I have with me back at my camp."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Freyda growled. "I hope you killed those corrupt old bastards. They were rotten to the core, and Svana suffered for it. All of their dishonor and foul behavior. Only good thing that came out of all their bullshit was you." she said flatly. "I'd like to see the good people you've got with you," she made the assumption Kavika kept only good people around her. "Osmodai can run things back home." Freyda decided on her own. Osmodai looked at her as if rather upset that she was deciding such things on her own. All it took was a look back from her to make the large demon tap his fingers on the table and reconsider arguing with her. Kavika heard him mumble something with her canine ears. 'If you weren't a good fuck...' Osmodai grumbled.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sure then... Lets go," Kavika replied, her ears and tail twitching in response to Osmodai's muttered statement.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Freyda got herself gathered together, while Riaxis simply followed along, holding Kavika's tail lightly as if it was her hand. "Your tail is lovely." he said to Kavika. "I wish to nestle my face in it."

Freyda chimed in, "Hey now, people might misunderstand, kiddo." Freyda said to the spawn of Kavika.

"My name is Riaxis," he replied, before looking up at Freyda. "And if people think I often bury my face in my mother's tail, then I do not mind." he stated, not aware of the sexual context that Freyda was referring to.

And so, they'd make their way back to the wagon unless Kavika had something else in mind, where the demon guard was ready to take her back. Though Kavika would be able to notice some looks from the guards around. They weren't exactly friendly, though it didn't appear that they were willing to act on whatever negative thoughts they had on their mind as they were prepared to simply take her back to the town, and thusly back to the vehicle Doran left behind.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kavika would let Riaxis play with her soft, fluffy tail, not making any effort to stop him and simply shrugging at Freyda's complaints. "He isn't hurting anyone, leave him be." The young demon's odd mannerisms would need... Some work, but Kavika was confident she could make him a little easier to be in a room with. It would be what she worked on along the way to Osmodai's camp and then back home, though not before returning her goblin friend's ride.

Unless something happens along the way, feel free to skip back to Kavika arriving at her camp.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Freyda and Riaxis got into the wagon with Kavika, now with a large bed to share without a giant fat demon taking up most of the space. As they slept, Riaxis seemed perfectly comfortable sleeping between the two women, even seeking the position as he would explain if asked, "It feels like it's a place I am meant to be." he claimed, as if speaking from an idea of destiny. Meanwhile, Freyda secretly suggests that the little man is likely to become a lady killer once he gets older.

Such were the only shenanigans Kavika encounters. Doran was there to drive Kavika back before he left off at his own base while Kavika, Riaxis, and Freyda made back for Kavika's camp. Riaxis in the meanwhile seemed to be able to tolerate the cold easily, providing no difficulties for Kavika as he seemed to be a rather sturdy and intelligent child. Though as they went into the canyon of concealing rocks which did wonders, Kavika would catch sounds of men sounding off like dogs, howling into the air. "Slinger! Come on out now! I know your fine ass is around here somewhere!" called a rowdy sounding man from afar. Though it seemed like all her companion and son heard was shouting.

"What's going on? I hope it's just a party." Freyda said optimistically. From the sounds of things and how they were stomping around on horses and heavy boots, they were a force equaling if not greater than Slinger's posse. Two dozen if not more.

"I do not feel like this is the best place to be right now," Riaxis commented as he stood by Kavika's side. "The castle is a good fallback, right?"

"It's more of a fort than a castle, kiddo." Freyda replied to him. Riaxis was about to reply with his usual response before Freyda used her index and thumb to pinch his lips shut. Riaxis looked sad when she silenced him, not looking as if her pinch as at all painful.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They were only doing this for warmth. Definitely. Nothing to be worried about. It was good that she only woke up with her hand on one of Freyda's breasts once, and that she didn't knead it at all while Riaxis was still asleep. Not even a little. She definitely didn't stare hungrily at Osmodai's immense cock if she got a look at it, particularly if Freyda took to enjoying it, though even if offered a turn Kavika would continue to refuse any participation. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that with Riaxis around, however. 'I've been getting fucked too often lately,' she thought to herself as they neared Osmodai's camp. Once reunited with Doran, the huntress would sit in the passenger seat while silently pondering dropping her head into the goblin's lap to see how her attention might inhibit his driving. 'I think I have a problem,' she thought as she glanced towards his crotch and licked her lips for the thirtieth time, thankful that at least her son couldn't see her face from the back seat.

At least Riaxis didn't seem to have many issues with the cold, but as they completed the last leg of their journey something else came up. "It's no party," Kavika said gravely as her tail swished back and forth, ears twitching in all directions to try and pick out more words. She took off her cloak and flipped it to its white side, giving her better cover in the daylight and then drawing and stringing her bow. "Stay here and keep out of sight," she said, "watch Riaxis for me... Honey, stay here and listen to Freyda. I'm going to go and see what exactly is going on."

Then she would be off, blending into the scenery to the best of her not inconsiderable talents as she worked to find a high point, a tree or boulder or hill that would give her cover and let her catch a view of the crowd apparently searching for Slinger.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Freyda and Riaxis nodded. "Remember, if they catch you, assume the innocent sexy girl position. I'll be along shortly to save you while they're raping you." Freyda assured Kavika.

Making her way through the canyon, Kavika heard the conversation getting louder as a second party was introduced to her ears. A voice that sounded so charismatic and deep that he'd do well as an old war hero telling everyone stories as everyone ate dinner during nightfall. "You didn't tell me you knew her." the deep voice said.

The one with the obnoxious howling voice snapped immediately at the deeper voice. "I don't have to tell you SHIT, grandpa. You already led us to where the slippery wet cunt is hiding, so you can fuck off now."

"We had an agreement." The apparent grandpa replied calmly, not seeming too phased.

Kavika neared a large rock that looked climbable. While they argued, she climbed to the top and saw a large group of men, 31 in total. They were mostly a large collection of men that seemed to have a lack of sense for fashion design as they wore mismatched fur and discolored patches of leather armor. All except one were dressed like opportunistic bandits as Kavika saw a flowing blue cloak with a hood that covered it's owners head. He looked as well equipped as anyone could be in this frozen land. His boots had spikes in them, she saw a hunting bow and a pair of axes at his side. She might mistake him to be their leader if the conversation didn't obviously hint otherwise.

"Well guess what, ya old fucker," the obnoxious bald man at the front of the pack turned and faced the one in the blue cloak directly, in a very aggressive manner. "We didn't pinkie swear! So it doesn't count. You can have the red headed one you're after once we get done with her! But if she's a particularly good piece of ass, you might have to wait a while!" The man said, laughing hysterically and psychotically, as his fellows did the same.

The man in the blue cloak gave no reply, only glancing up in Kavika's direction. It seemed blatantly obvious that he noticed her, but his eyes turned forward, ignoring her. He didn't seem too old, perhaps in his late thirties. However, he had a full brown beard that covered his face and up and around his lip, adding to the sense of age about him. The beard was well-trimmed, cut short enough to be a layer of hair around his face to keep his cheeks warm. A well-groomed fellow. "I have a feeling this exchange will not go the way you think it will." The bearded man commented to the obnoxious one. "If you perhaps reconsidered your violent strategy, you might get the revenge you so crave without putting everyone's lives in danger."

"Nobody-!" The obnoxious one growled, throwing his hand forth to shove the older man before the blue cloak bearer caught the man's hand. In that instant, all of his fellows drew their weapons on the old man. Some had guns, others held swords and clubs. Whatever they could get their hands on it seems.

"Stow your weapons. The first death among you will not be dealt by me." the man said, releasing the other man's hand and stood dominantly over him as the man seemed to greatly want to kill the man in the blue cloak.

"... You get to walk in front, old man." The obnoxious fellow said, glaring at the old man before they followed behind him, heading towards Slinger and Kavika's base.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Freyda's suggestion would only earn a roll of her eyes from Kavika before she headed off, listening in and watching the exchange. She tensed as she was spotted, but the bearded man in the blue cloak didn't seem to hold hostile intent. His comment about not being the first to initiative violence.... That seemed like it had been directed at her. As the group advanced, Kavika slipped back to follow under better cover, only keeping line of sight for the briefest periods at a time so as to avoid detection while activating the amulet of telepathy to talk to Freyda; [I'm following them towards my camp. The group is hostile, but one of them... Might not be. Keep Riaxis safe for me.] With that said, Kavika would follow without yet engaging, waiting to see how her own group and Slinger's would react to the fairly obvious force heading their way.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The group proceeded onwards, eventually arriving in front of their little base as the obnoxious man and his fellows began hollering and shouting, eventually getting the attention of those hiding behind the decaying walls of the place they call home. "SLINGER! Come out! If you give yourself up, we'll be gentle with your friends!" the man shouted.

There wasn't a long conversation. Slinger's voice rang out. "Open fire." And all Kavika saw were startled men, and a man in a blue cloak grabbing a certain obnoxious man and throwing himself down with the man on top. Bullets rained from the walls and attacked the men, who haphazardly fired back before realizing their foolish mistake. Their inaccurate bullets hit against the wall, harming no one as the very few men who survived were quick to flee into the canyon, scattering. But they did not get far before Kavika heard the powerful stomping of hooves. Routa rode by, striking men down with her mace one by one, felling three of the harassers before one of particular opportunistic favor reached up, and grabbed Routa's ankle, pulling her off of her mount. Routa hardly seemed to lose stride, as she quickly switched to fighting hand to hand, hitting the man with her elbow, stunning him, before wrapping her hands around his head and twisting quickly with a thick crack, snapping his neck.

"Any more 'friends' Slinger?" Routa inquired with a snarl, getting back on her boar Nidhog.

"To my knowledge, he should be the only one who had something out for me." Slinger replied from the stone fortification.

Routa rode past the mass of corpses, Nidhog moving at a calm pace as she glanced at all the bodies. Upon seeing the blue Cloak underneath one man's corpse, Routa slowly approached. With her keen vision, Kavika saw a subtle movement Routa had missed it seemed, as the man reached for one of his axes.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While she hadn't ever suspected that Slinger or her own people would be helpless - she had been planning on trapping them between them to wipe the group out if things came to violence - but she was startled by how simple and efficiently the battle ended. With one word their side opened up, and what little resistance the opposing group offered hit nothing but air and stone. Routa came charging out, offering her own fun in the slaughter, and while Kavika would normally have offered a hail of arrows into the carnage it proved entirely unnecessary. Routa displayed that she had overcome one of her weaknesses as well, and despite what she'd been told by Audi her second in command didn't seem visibly pregnant. She must have already given birth.

Not all of that group had been killed, however, as the bearded man proved crafty in using the body of an enemy as cover. She saw him reach for an axe as Routa approached, but before anything could happen she called out; "Routa! It's good that to see you're no longer in trouble when someone takes you off your mount!" She broke from cover and moved into the carnage, grinning, "too bad you're still not the most perceptive! You can get up now, slowly." She spoke in the direction of the man in the blue cloak, "I suspect that you only used that group as a way to find us... I'll let Slinger explain what those men wanted, as for you... What are you doing out here, and why do you seem to be looking for me?" She would move up and clap hands with Routa in greeting as she spoke, but the huntress's gaze would settle on the bearded man.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Most Respected Sport Ever (Logs)

RJ: Routa turned and looked at Kavika in confusion, before the bearded man rolled the corpse off of his body and stood up. Not before seeming to take a pouch from the dead man's side of course. "On the contrary, the agreement we had was I'd have able bodied men to aid against any orcs while they used my abilities to find you. It's dangerous all over Crolia, best not travel alone." he replied. He put his axe away and folded his arms in front of her. "I'm looking for one named Kavika. Amidst all the rabble in these nameless parts of the frozen north, there was only one name that stood out. Twas not Kavika, but her mother. However, news abound claims that Svana was defeated, and she left behind a daughter who remains uncaptured." he declared. "I am Ullr. I roamed these lands before the orcs came. I am a hunter, but my trade has found difficulty as the orcs slaughter and chase away all the game that I hunt to fill my stomach."

RJ: "That is to say, I am starving. Kavika seemed to be one well off, so I embarked in search of her to sell myself to perhaps get some food."

Tass: "Presumably you mean your services and not, well.... Just yourself," Kavika replied amicably, "well... Ulir, I am looking for more warriors, you are welcome among us. My mother Svana is indeed among Korgoth's slaves now, but I've been working on gathering a force able to challenge him and change that situation. My own trade is as a hunter, and I have found only warped monsters in the lands since his group took over much of the region. We have passable hunting here, unless that has changed since I was last around." She turned to Routa, "how have things been while I've been treating with the demons?"

RJ: Ullr simply nodded and allowed Routa and Kavika to speak. "We've made a lot of defensive preperations. Twig has gotten better at setting up traps and sentries. Though it's been calm asides from what you just saw. We're not sure if the enemy is ignoring us or waiting for us to come out, so we've been training every day while unsure of what to do next."

Tass: "Good, good... We've got another guest," she said, and then once more contacted Freyda; [You can come up now, the fight is over.] Releasing Routa's hand, she continued aloud; "For now though... I've heard your training has progressed well, I'll have to catch up. From what I understand, Korgoth thinks to toy with me, sending his lieutenants one at a time since Luxanna has failed. I'm happy to take advantage of the peace that that offers, but we'll need to start taking the fight to him sooner or later."

RJ: Freyda was soon coming from the twisting Canyon, as Routa grinned at Kavika. "I gave birth to a child. She has only my hair, but Jungar seemed rather pleased, if oddly indifferent. She seems to be a full orc, though Jungar says strange things. As if it were everyone's child instead of ours."

Tass: "Such is the way of orcs, they have their own ways. I've had my own," she said as Freyda approached, hopefully with Riaxis beside her. It would be a gorey scene for him to walk into, but it would be something that he would have to learn to live with. "What did you name her? He is Riaxis."

RJ: "You've had your own?" Routa said, she seemed shocked it was a demon child, but hid her opinion. "Her name is Rayna." Routa replied. "Ah... Freyda." Routa greeted the approaching woman. "You didn't waste time finding a secure location, Kavika." Freyda commented, admiring how the enemy could only come from one direction, unless they came from the rocks above. "Let us go inside. Warm yourself up, and get this man some food if he's starving." Routa directed at Ullr, who pinched the top of his hood and bowed his head with respect, silently following along. Once inside, Riaxis would be taken to Kavika's home to be introduced to and stay with Twig, who once again seemed to have no ill will about Kavika's infidelity, once again expecting it from someone in her position. Routa led Kavika to the inside of the former temple, where Jungar had his own area set up in the floor above.

RJ: "Welcome back, Kavika." Jungar said once he saw her enter with the others. "I'm not normally one to bring bad news, but I'm afraid you are no longer the mightiest warrior here." he declared, before coming up to and putting his arm around Routa's shoulder. "She could kick your ass." he said with a chuckle.

Tass: "I'll bet," Kavika said, with a bit of impression and a bit of skepticism in her voice. She didn't doubt Routa's added prowess, having seen her in battle. "I'll have to catch up.... I had my own ideas for training on my own time, but for now... Shall we get started?" she said, already shedding her armor and underclothing if Jungar and Routa seemed intent on training now.

RJ: Freyda and Ullr sat down at their own table, Freyda looking a little less than loyal to Osmodai as she inspected the handsome looking hunter who ate heartily. Going upstairs and quickly shedding all of her clothes until she was nude, Jungar nodded. "I want you to see just what she can do." he said, as Routa got naked as well before slipping on her blue one-piece, and Kavika was given her own black and red outfit to put on. Routa strode into the ring as if she was used to it, all while unable to contain a wide grin on her face. "Do you want me to go easy on you?" she inquired.

Tass: "As do I," Kavika replied to Jungar, and then grinned as they entered the arena now clad in their wrestling gear. "Would I go easy on you?" the huntress replied playfully, her tail swishing back and forth as she dropped into a readied crouch. "Do as you think appropriate... My friend~ But I will try to win," she said as she prepared for Routa's charge, intended to avoid it and give her second a firm smack on the ass for her trouble. (unarmed strike with 4 dice of defensive fighting into extra Dodge)

RJ: Going defensive, even with her added preparation, Routa moved like lightning. (Rolls are always arranged first by your own, then by your opponent.) (81 vs 111). Kavika was grabbed in an instant, lifted up into the air as Routa held onto her sides, and slammed Kavika into the mat such that her legs went over her own head. Routa's face was dangerously close to her crotch as Routa held Kavika's legs with her arms at an odd angle and crushed Kavika's arms underneath her thick thighs. (Kavika is grappled)

Tass: "Hurk!" Kavika was surprised by Routa's burst of speed, and ended up on her head with her legs securely held and her arms pinned beneath Routa's legs. Her arms squirrmed, her legs tensing to try and kick out, but with Routa's mouth hovering over her barely protected sex she knew she would have to add her own distraction before Routa could leave her paralyzed with pleasure. Her tail flicked up towards Routa's chin, trying to tickle her. (Escape)

RJ: Trying to worm her way out of the grapple, Kavika managed to do so purely by her knowledge of escaping such locks. Squirming her way free, she manages to crawl away from Routa, who looks like a panther about to pounce.

RJ: (98 vs. 96)

Tass: "Not bad~" Kavika said, this time diving toward Routa only to plant a hand on the mat and redirect her momentum to the side, looking to strike a blow against her second's backside for her lunge in the process. (Attack with 4 dice into Dodge once more.)

RJ: Kavika's swing missed Routa as the woman proved even faster than Kavika remembered. (62 vs 65). Routa responded by delivering a firm strike of her own, but Kavika's speed allowed her to get out of the way. (80 vs 123)

Tass: Rolling to her feet and landing in a low crouch, Kavika grinned at Routa broadly. "I can see that Jungar trained you well," she purred with pleasure, ready to make another exchange. Routa had the advantage here, it seemed, and she would have to try and do something risky if she wanted to win. (Only 3 dice into Dodge this time.)

RJ: (51 vs. 68) Routa dodged to the side, ducking Kavika's punches as Kavika found that her defensive take to this fight left her with difficulty laying a finger on Routa. All while Routa simply made another passing strike, laughing as Kavika continued to retreat. "You have to fight me at some point, sister." Routa taunted Kavika. "You'll tire yourself out, running around like that." Routa said, standing tall with her powerful abs on full display.

RJ: (102 vs 79) Kavika dodges

Tass: "I have confidence in my stamina," Kavika retorted with a grin, though her gaze sweeping over her fellow warrior's rippling muscles made her grin in an entirely different manner. Straightening, she strutted toward Routa, "though if you prefer... We can do this the fun way~" (grapple Routa) If they met, she would push her lips against her opponent's, kissing her in a hungry greeting while engaging in a contest of strength meant to put one or the other on their back foot. (Assuming Routa allows the grapple, try to pin)

RJ: Routa caught Kavika as they shared the desire to grapple one another. Routa accepted the kiss, moaning into Kavika's lips and working her tongue into Kavika's mouth with skill. (75 vs 99) Though when Kavika tried to pin Routa, she found her push to be like trying to push over a brick wall. Routa was all meat, and indomitably so. Such that when Kavika didn't try to escape, Routa simply fell foward, collapsing onto Kavika and taking the air from her lungs. (Kavika is now pinned)

Tass: Moaning back at first as they pressed together, Kavika would gasp as Routa pushed her over, the other woman still clearly stronger. Not surprising, but Kavika was still hard to hold down, and tried to twist suddenly to roll over on top of Routa while making no effort to break the kiss.

RJ: Routa simply laid on top of Kavika as a counter began dinging for Routa's favor. Routa put her hands on Kavika's holding them over Kavika's head. "No~ You aren't going anywhere~" Routa said, doing nothing but hold Kavika in place. (99 vs 131)

Tass: "Mmm, nothing?" Kavika replied, before lifting her legs to try and push Routa up as her arms were pinned, trying to disrupt Routa's weight to shift her aside. (Escape again.)

Tass: *nowhere*

RJ: (88 vs 98) "Nowhere~" Routa said, holding Kavika in place, before looking to Jungar. "Are you counting? This is a pin~" she cooed, before looking to Kavika, and whispering into her ear, directing her attention to the crowd around them, a mixture of races. "Do you remember what that means? If you surrender and let me have a little fun, I won't have to share you with all these other horny men~"

Tass: Kavika groaned softly, tilted her head back as Routa whispered into her human ear. "What if I want to let them join the fun?" she cooed softly, wolf-like ears twitching as her tail came up to brush up against her opponent's abdomen. "Have you had that kind of treatment yet? Maybe we need to get used to it... Even if I would rather it be you~" her hips began to grind, seemingly rubbing her sex against Routa's body, but then she suddenly tried to squirm out again.

RJ: "Yes... I've had my moment..." Routa replied. "A few days from birth, Jungar pinned me for so long... A simple surrender would have been enough..." she sighed, a different side of Routa seeming to show. "I have fucked every man in this place, Kavika. I know all of their cocks. The elves were surprisingly big considering, and the orcs...." she giggled as she held Kavika down. (88 vs 99). "Three." Jungar declared as Routa kissed Kavika's neck. "Three men," she said, looking over at an Anudorian, an orc, and a night elf who all looked eager. "They'll be the first three." she said.

Tass: All her squirming still for naught, Kavika didn't give up, even as it seemed as if she was certain to be given the same treatment as Routa. "All of them?" she cooed as Routa kissed her neck, and then seemingly picked her three soon-to-be partners. Her struggles ceased, and she groaned and began to squirm her hips against Routa genuinely. "Shall I... Assume proper dress?"

Tass: If Routa moved to do that, however, Kavika would suddenly spring, trying to kick out of the pin and making good on her ploy... Hopefully.

RJ: (99 vs 103) Squirming rapidly, Routa laughed as she caught Kavika just barely in the act. "Clever~ But not enough~" Routa cooed, getting Kavika into a submission hold. Routa got behind Kavika, putting Kavika's face to the floor and used her legs to spread Kavika's legs apart to show the eager men behind them a good view. "We're up to four now, Kavika. Just say you give up~ Or else... You'll be having a rough first day of training~" she giggled. (Kavika is now in a submission hold.)

Tass: "Nnnnn..." Kavika grunted in effort, which were for naught as Routa bent her over, her legs straining and her ass on perfect display for the viewing pleasure of her soon to be partners. Kavika knew a lost fight when she saw one, and after a few more moments of squirming she went still, unless she had managed to escape. "Nnnn... Alright... I... Give," she gasped. (One more round trying to escape, then submit.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What Happens When You Lose (Logs #2)

RJ: (80 vs 130) Kavika gave up. Jungar tallied the score. "Routa, one-hundred and thirty. Kavika, five." he declared. The audience laughed at Kavika's pitiful display and the massive difference in score. Routa let go of Kavika with a mighty stride, before grabbing her outfit and peeling it off of her beloved friend, letting Kavika's large breasts bounce free while five men entered the arena. The three from before, and two human men. The men were quick to get ready, taking their own clothes off as the Anudorian moved the fastest, revealing a large footlong dick, the same size of the orcs while the dark elf had a more average sized but fatter dick. The two human were simply average. "I've been wanting a piece of her ever since I saw her meet Slinger." the Anudorian moaned, stroking himself and kneeling down on top of Kavika dominantly, sitting on her torso and grabbing her breasts, pushing his long cock between her large mounts of flesh.

RJ: "Let her up, I want to see if she can take me~" the dark elf chuckled, getting underneath Kavika and putting his fat cock to her asshole while lubing it up with some kind of oil. The orc aggressively took her legs, pulling them apart as she felt his large dick press against her folds. The two human men came by, grabbing her arms and directing her hands to their dicks while her partners began to thrust. The tip of the Anudorian's cock poked out from her breasts, while the thick Dark elf cock easily slipped into her ass and the orc cock rushed into her wet folds. In but half a minute, Kavika was surrounded by the chosen men, and being fucked from all sides.

Tass: Kavika made a show of it, arching her back as her breasts were exposed to pronounce her heavy orbs and then bending over and cocking her hips to emphasize her plump backside. The five men came in, quickly exposing a selection of manhoods that made her legs quiver in excitement, especially the orc and anudorian. They didn't take long to get to it either, with Kavika brought down with the elf moving beneath her and the dark skinned man straddling her chest. Her breasts squeezed around his cock, she moaned and sucked on the tip whenever it got close, licking it and letting him do as he liked while the others got into position. >>

Tass: The elf slipped his fat, oiled up rod into her stretchy ass, making Kavika moan as he stretched her lower hole out, but the real pleasure came as the orc got into position. Her pussy quivered and dampened as he pressed his head against her petals, the illicit nature of letting the green skinned warrior dip his manhood into her folds. In a proper arena fight she would be protected by drugs, but her womb had no such defenses at the moment, and the idea of being bred by the orc only served to turn her on further, making her folds grip him tightly as he slid into her sex. Her hands were guided to the other two cocks, the more average Crolian humans, and began to stroke them on reflex born of the gangbang she'd had in a previous excursion. >>

Tass: Her hips squirmed, pushing between her two partners as she groaned in intense pleasure, but she knew she would lose even more points if she let herself cum and thus tried to distract herself with her stroking. (Foreplay and resist pleasure.)

RJ: The Anudorian pulled on her nipples, playing with her breasts while the dark elf and orc began thrusting wildly into her holes. She was able to focus and ignore the Anudorian playing with her nipples and the elf in her ass, but the orc cock moving in and out of her pussy she couldn't help but feel in full intensity. Every inch of the green cock that slid into her pink hole, she could feel in full. (26 Pleasure) Meanwhile, it seemed she was working her partners towards climax even faster than they worked her. Five partners or ten, all that helped Kavika along was the orc while the others just softened her up a little. The orc's balls slapped against her ass with each deep thrust he made, groaning as he was squeezed by her tightness. The Anudorian grabbed the back of Kavika's head, making her take his length into her mouth while rocking his length between her breasts. His hand ruffled her hair as her scent enhanced nose took in deep the smell of his manhood. Not as thick as many of her former partners, but still there.

RJ: The dark elf was soon cumming into Kavika's ass, moaning as he tapped her ass with his hands. The orc followed, dipping in deep inside Kavika's longing pussy before she felt his tip kiss her cervix and release his load, filling her insides with his seed. The two pulled out as the Anudorian pulled his length from her mouth, and stood up, grabbing Kavika's legs and lifting them up, directing her filled pussy up to the sky before slamming his dick in, drilling into her pussy with his long cock like a jackhammer, stirring up the orc seed in her pussy before soon cumming himself, moving his hips all the while Kavika felt him cumming and adding to the sperm floating inside of her pussy. So much seed in fact, that it began to spill out from her pussy, erupting and forming trails of white cum between the cracks of her ass, and down her abdomen. Still jacking off the two other men, they soon came as well, painting Kavika's chest with their spunk, while Kavika was left on the brink, about to cum.

Tass: With the five men around her, Kavika was trapped in the midst of a lewd storm, her body pounded from multiple directions at once and both holes filled. She moaned against the anudorian's tip as he urged her to take more of him, sucking hungrily on the fore of his immense rod while the rest was pumped between the soft pillows of her full breasts. The night elf's thick tool stretching her ass made her shiver as it plunged into her tight hole, but it was the orc who made her toes curl with every thrust. Her cervix quivered and dilated with every kiss of his tip, her inner walls clenching as he drew back like they were begging for it to push back in, and push back in it did. Of course, as overwhelmed as she was, the huntress was used to so many partners at once, and unlike her they weren't trying to draw out the encounter. >>

Tass: The elf came first, spurting his seed up into her ass, making her squirm as the hot cream was shot up into her bowels. Next was the orc, and the feel of his seed erupting into her fertile depths made her eyes roll up into the back of her head and her whole body tense, but she didn't let her will snap. Not even when those two pulled out and the Anudorian took a turn on her pussy, making her close her eyes and groan as he pounded his dark shaft into her tight folds until he deposited his own dose of baby batter into her depths, adding his own bid for fatherhood into the huntress. By then she was descending into a haze, and Kavika moaned as the two more normal men began to throb in her hands, prompting her to jerk them faster until one coated her face and open mouth and the other came on her tits, nearly at the same time. >>

Tass: With the sudden gangbang finished, Kavika lay quivering in her afterglow for a moment, groaning, before reaching down to gather up some of the cream drooling out of her sex, the mixture of orc and human seed mixed with her own juices quickly vanishing as she licked it from her fingers. Then she quickly rolled to her feet, however, smiling at Routa. "This... Is what you've been doing while I've been gone, eh?"

RJ: Routa laughed, before lowering herself and licking along her semen soaked breasts. "Every day. Training hard so I won't let you down." she said, before slipping her own fingers down to Kavika's folds. "They got you good. Careful it wasn't a direct hit~" she cooed, kissing Kavika's lips as she wrapped one arm around her back, sharing the cum with her beloved battle sister's mouth.

Tass: "Mmmmm~" Kavika moaned, tasting the salty release of one of her partners on Routa's tongue as she kissed her. She returned the embrace, sliding a hand around to draw Routa closer and grope her plump ass. "So what if they did?" she asked playfully after breaking the kiss, "you bore a child for your training, and I suspect that I'll spend a lot of time on birth control if I try to keep from getting pregnant."

RJ: Routa shrugged. "It's your choice to make." she said, before Jungar rose himself to address the pair. "We've only so much time to get you ready for the tournament, if you plan to go." Jungar declared. "You've got all the speed you need, Kavika. We'll need to work on your strength too." he declared. (training montage can begin now.)

Tass: "I am ready," Kavika said, while internally debating whether or not to try and not get pregnant through her training. It would depend on how the day went.

RJ: Kavika seemingly went through the same routines Routa did. Jungar put Kavika through a weight lifting regime, getting her strength up and teaching her how to grapple effectively, while Routa worked on her striking. Jungar had a strategy laid out. "You're good at controlling a grapple, Kavika, while Routa is a power house. I'll train you to grapple, and her to strike. Balance and switch as the match calls for it." he instructed her, while rushing his hands at Kavika, training her sense of dodge. Though, being the master that he is, did a double take, tricking Kavika to dodge one way while he grabbed her and began rubbing her clit with rapid motions, quickly getting her off from the frustration before, before spanking her and releasing her onto the ropes with a chuckle. After a bit of training to get Kavika used to the ordeal, Jungar called it a day, telling the two girls to get some rest.

RJ: Bidding Routa good night and going to bed with Twig, Kavika awakes the next morning to feel a familiar sensation. She is pregnant.

RJ: As requested by Jungar, a mage checks the baby. The mage confirms, "It is a pair of orc twins. Female."

Tass: Going through Jungar's training with left her tired, but satisfied with her progress, and went to bed that night pleasantly exhausted. When she awoke, however, she felt the familiar bloated feeling in her belly and the fullness of her breasts, and urged Twig to help her with that second problem with a low groan. When asked to check the race, Kavika would simply laugh at the report offered that she carried twins, orc girls. The anudorian had been too late, it seemed.

Tass: The orc who had fathered them would be tracked down while he was on his own once she had some free time, however, and Kavika gave him a one on one session in congratulations.

RJ: The tracked orc would shrug. "It is everyone's child." he told her, displaying an orc community mindset.

RJ: Kavika had about a month to prepare. This meant training every single day. As the weeks passed, her belly quickly got bigger. Routa seemed to subject herself to 'fighting' any and all takers, beating her fans one by one until she got tired, and then swamped by the rest of them. The Anudorian man Kavika would remember was, the next day, drilling his cock into Routa's pussy, managing to get her down after she had fought many others. The rest of her day was sexual endurance, fucking Slinger's men and a few of her women as well who wanted in on the fun. Routa seemed to be taking measures though, telling her partners to pull out and taking birth control if they didn't (following up by twisting their arms). Kavika was free to fuck whomever she wanted whenever, able to set her own rules while Jungar encouraged her to train as hard as possible. "A sport like this has no morals. To succeed in it, you will naturally be doing deviant things." he instructed her. Meanwhile, he was always willing to instruct her (and fuck her) to her heart's content.

RJ: Kavika trains for a month, gaining 24 exp to spend on unarmed/grappling/sex related perks.

RJ: Also gives birth to two green babbies

Tass: Kavika wouldn't need to worry about birth control, being already pregnant for much of her training. She would follow Routa's lead once she was comfortable with the basics, and on her own time would try a few bits of her own training. For improving her agility, she would go to the minotaur, instructing it to try to grab her and pin her. As added incentive, she would remove a piece of clothing for every time he held her down, and once she was out of clothing..... For sex, in addition to Jungar's training she would practice daily on anyone she could pin down long enough. She would continue training in her normal skills, raising Riaxis and then her two orcish daughters when she gave birth to them, and after that she would replicate Routa's efforts at birth control.

RJ: The minotaur had no success, Kavika simply far too fast when she tried, but if she let him, he'd happily pin her and fuck her with his large flared cock. An awkward moment came when Kavika was getting fucked by her minotaur while Routa was getting fucked by Nidhog. Awkward indeed. But regardless, the two women trained, and Jungar concluded that they'd be as ready as they'd ever be. Riding in one of Doran's vehicles, Twig operated the device, seeming to understand best how it worked. They rode... Into Korgoth's territory.

RJ: TO BE CONTINUED

Tass: BUM BUM BUMMMM

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The drive would last a while, and as Twig drove the clunky device that sounded ready to fail at any moment, Jungar looked to the two girls as they rode with just enough space in the back for the two of them while Jungar took up enough room for three people, laying on his side on some fur carved from slain beasts (his own claim) while looking at the pair. "I hope you both are prepared. There are many dangerous types that lurk within the depths of Swiftclaw's territory, and they possess many dangerous abilities. Be sure to never separate from one another. There are many who perform dirty tricks on their competitors in order to gain an advantage, or even disqualify their enemies. Since there is often no security where all the contestants lurk, foul play is rampant. So never, ever separate from one another, for any reason. If you lose sight of each other, find each other again as soon as possible."

"Oh, and don't drop the soap in the showers, whatever you do." Jungar warned them, before waiting to see if Kavika or Routa had any questions.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When she noted that Routa and Nidhogg were doing the same as she and the minotaur after letting him catch her, largely to enjoy a turn on his immense rod, Kavika got a spark of inspiration for when they got back. It wouldn't be a problem just then, having taken a position to inhibit her fertility after giving birth to her twin girls, which she had named Sane and Iriel, but she enjoyed the monstrous creature's immense rod pounding into her too much to say that she'd always take such precautions. Every flooding spurt of his seed into her womb when he finally came in her all but demanded to take root inside of her, but she also knew that there were reasons that child did not normally mate with mother. Routa had the same issue if she wished to let Nidhogg spread his seed, but... If they, perhaps, traded partners when they came back, that might not be such an issue.

~~~~~~~~~​

"I'm rather used to being in danger," Kavika reminded Junger after his lecture, though her tone was in no way disrespectful, making it clear that she had taken his warnings seriously. Knowing she was going into Korgoth's territory, Kavika had disguised herself and insisted that Routa do the same. Her traditional armor had been left behind, leaving her in black leathers that clung to her body tightly, a v at her collar exposing her cleavage alluringly, and since it was her most defining weapon in what descriptions she'd heard of herself her bow had been left behind as well. Her dagger and short sword were in sheaths at her hips, however, and to complete the ensemble she had acquired a masquerade mask and cut her hair shorter while staining some of it black with dye.

"I had no intention of letting foul trickery put me in Korgoth's clutches. We'll be careful," she continued as they closed in on Lady Swiftclaw's settlement, where they were to compete in her twisted sport. Kavika had no particular interest in glory in such a perverse place, but the information she might acquire from this place about the makeup and movements of Korgoth's forces wasn't to be denied, and if she did make good prize money all the better.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Kavika brought up the idea of disguising themselves, Routa actually began to ask around for what her most identifying feature was. The answer was unanimously "Your Short Hair." As a woman, having such a boyish hair style stood out. Her armor was also a key identifier, but she wouldn't be wearing that to the place she was going. So, Routa asked to borrow Twig for a while, which Kavika allowed. With her coat on and her wrestling outfit underneath, a woman approached Kavika and Jungar as they waited by the vehicle who identified herself as none other than Routa herself. To put it simply, everyone stared at her. With long hair, Routa looked like a completely different person. Unlike Kavika, she didn't even need a mask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wasn't thinking of you falling into Korgoth's hands when I brought forth the mention. I was thinking of you falling victim to your enemies in the ring. I won't claim to see the future, but I don't expect those allied with Korgoth to directly interfere with you. In my experience, it's the dogs of the ring that eat each other, rather than the bear." Jungar declared. "In my experience especially, I didn't get by just by being good. My foes used plenty of dirty tricks to try and take me down. Hired the chef to poison my food, tried to seduce me before the fight, some even tried to appeal to my feelings, telling me sad stories of why they need to win against me. Given how ruthless everyone is in there, it's best you trust no one, and assume any potential allies other than me or Routa are just liars." Jungar said without sympathy, as if he had ignored sob stories in favor of winning.

"Who is Swiftclaw?" Routa inquires in place of Kavika.

"If you can believe it... She's a Sidhe." Jungar explained. "She possesses incredible beauty, a characteristic of her race. She abuses that ability maliciously. It's easy to be distracted while fighting her, take that from me. The one thing about her I don't know about is her partner. Every time I faced her, I did so alone, as do many others. Swiftclaw always agreed to it. I know she does have a partner, but I have never seen them in full view. They always hide behind a cloak to disguise their appearance. It was suspicious to me, but Swiftclaw warned me that there is a special reason her friend does not show their face and hides behind a veil. All I can gather from that is that to look upon her visage would cause great consequence to the one looking at her, unless perhaps you had a particularly strong mind. I assume this because there actually was one instance where she revealed herself, but apparently the entire audience that was there doesn't remember what she looked like, or even that she revealed herself." Jungar explained. "Choosing to fight with Routa would mean you fight Swiftclaw's partner as well. It'll be a few days before that happens after your other fights, but give it some thought now, or perhaps even consider looking into it. It doesn't hurt to learn about your foes. If your odds of winning increase when fighting in a duo with her, that's an important thing to know."

Routa nodded. "What are the rules of what we can do in the ring? Any limitations on supernatural powers?" she inquired.

"For the most part, no. But summoning aid is forbidden unless your summoned help is your partner. Harmful spells are forbidden, such as those that inflict wounds or permanent damage. You're only allowed to use powers for the sake of achieving points. Killing your opponent is treated like a crime. Those who do it are sentenced to a life of slavery and severe punishment. However... Almost everything a succubus will do is allowed, so be very careful of such creatures. Swiftclaw is savvy to such magics as well. Thankfully, outright controlling your opponent's mind is forbidden. So while she could probably outright dominate your mind... She is forbidden from doing so in the ring. The idea is to give even mortals a fighting chance." Junger said, seeming to be on the side of such creatures that do not use magic, instead their sheer might and willpower in addition to sexual prowess.

With that said, unless Kavika had any questions, Twig brought the wagon machine to a halt. "I'm stopping here so we don't show them this thing." Twig declared, looking back into the wagon. "Can I come too? Junger said I can watch from the stands if you say it's okay." Twig inquired with a smile.

No matter what Kavika decided on the matter, it was a walk to their destination of several miles of buffer distance so as not to reveal the machine to their enemies. Rounding over a hill of snow, they saw it. It was a prosperous looking town with a huge round building in the center. The buildings looked dedicated to those purely there for the matches. Basic mess halls for the masses to eat, and nothing but inns for travelers to rest in with the addition of a few cozy looking houses gathered on the opposite side from the travelers that seemed to belong to those who likely acted as the 'staff' of the arena. For such a dirty sport, this was likely to be the biggest they would ever get. Nowhere near as grand as something dedicated to a more recognized sport, to be sure, and likely only allowed to exist through funding by Korgoth. Once that orc was brought down though, this building is likely to crumble soon after.

With no business in the rest of the town, according to Jungar, he said their goal is to walk right into town, and register as wrestlers in the arena. There are living spaces provided there, in addition to the fact that they wouldn't be allowed to leave until the arena released them, buying a room in the town preemptively was pointless. "What do you mean, until they release us?" Routa inquired as she walked through the town, getting just a few more looks than Kavika.

"You do not pay denarii to buy into this arena to compete. You pay with your body." Junger replied, while Routa looked a bit angry to be hearing about this now, though she didn't look surprised, as if Junger did plenty to indicate to her as much without her asking. "Your team is set up in a bracket. As you move up the bracket, your punishment for failure changes." he said, indicating that it was like earning back what you paid in. "There are four brackets you fight through, four fights. The first is the lowest. If you lose there, you are a sex slave to the public. Everyone is allowed to use you to their heart's content. I never lost in the first bracket, but from what I hear, it's never ending. If a particular customer liked you during your match, you can get lucky and be bought temporarily. Most agree to be bought until the next tournament, because one person is easier to please than hundreds." Junger declared. Junger would happily explain the others, but they approached the entrance to the arena, a large archway where a pair of voluptuous dark elves wearing nothing but a thin loin cloth and nipple piercings linked together by a chain stood, accepting audience members paying their way in for tickets and making bets, as well as accepting people like Kavika.

The dark elf with purple hair and glowing blue eyes smiled at Kavika. "My~ You're a fine piece of meat, aren't you?" she giggled sadistically, as Kavika felt a rush of slight warmth come from the inside of the building. "Want to have your hopes and dreams answered by Lady Swiftclaw? Participate in the tournament! She promises on her honor to respect any request made by the victor within reason~" the dark elf declared with a seductive coo, as if trying to get Kavika to sell her soul for a selfish wish.

"Even if you lose to Swiftclaw, you get to be her personal slave~! What can you lose to such a win-win situation?" she giggled.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jungar's explanations, both from her own comments and Routa's questions, were listened to unquestioningly. "What if a shapeshifter tries to impersonate one of us? Or an illusionist? We should have some sort of signal for one another, something we'll all remember but that won't be obvious," Kavika suggested when their orcish mentor revealed the caliber of character of the majority of participants.

The revelations regarding Swiftclaw and her mysterious partner would earn a thoughtful nod, and the confirmation on what was allowed and what was not received the same response. Twig's enthusiastic request earned a smirk from Kavika, and she kissed the mage on the mouth before reply; "Of course! Just do be careful... I'd rather not see you enslaved somehow."

A short while later they were going through the arena streets, though Kavika would largely keep her eyes forward. Her reaction mirrored Routa's when she was told the price of entrance to get into this wretched sport, that she would be putting her body on the line, but really it wasn't surprising. "So if we lose, we are property?" Kavika said calmly, "and if we win... How do we get out?"

Before Jungar could answer, they found themselves before a pair of elven guards, the violet skinned women a rare sight up in Crolia. The masked huntress simply frowned at them, her tight black leather crunching as she shifted. "More than you would admit I imagine," she replied coolly, "but I am willing to stake much here, if the gains are right. We are here to enter the arena."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The now long haired Routa turned her head to address Kavika's question of possible shape shifters. Her thin strands easily flowing lightly on the small traces of wind flowing through the vehicle, combating against the heat of the engine trying to warm the box up. "Something not obvious? What could we do?" Routa inquired. "Like a special hand-shake or something? Or a wink?" Routa shrugged. A very upfront and personal kind of person, in this case, was not very good at thinking of deception.

Meanwhile, Twig blushed at the kiss, returning it passionately. Despite seeing and knowing where Kavika's lips have been, he embraced her gently and in a submissive manner. Far from finding her owned by him, rather he acted like it was the other way around, wanting to be owned by her. "Maybe, if something goes wrong, I can use my magic to help you? If you get captured or something?" he inquired, wondering how he could be of use to the woman he looked up to.

As they walked up to the gates and Kavika asked her question, Jungar nodded, confirming that they would be property before they approached the rare dark elves. These two would bring the mark up to three of how many dark elves she had seen, including the one back at camp that she stole away from the minotaur labyrinth. The dark elf grinned at Kavika's words. "I'm sure you must be here on behalf of whatever group of people you hail from, right?" the dark elf giggled. "Here to get your wish from Swiftclaw, and solve all your people's problems?" Though Kavika was wearing a mask, Routa let out an expression of panic. "You and everyone else. If you think that you wearing a mask will curb any idea in our head that you're likely an enemy of Korgoth, you're mistaken. However, it's from our enemies that we get a lot of juicy contestants~ So Swiftclaw promises not to endanger you in your quest to protect your people." the elf spoke as if she had done this many times. "This promise is endorsed by Korgoth himself. Might makes right, and if you have what it takes, you deserve what you're promised." she declared with a wide and seductive grin.

Then, she takes out a tablet with paper, dipping a quill into a tiny bottle on a wooden shelf nearby, a small square bit of wood to hold the roster and quill for her. "Stage name, please? Don't worry about your actual name, we don't care. And most patrons lied anyway when we first opened up, because they feared Korgoth." she declared, seeming very casual about the idea of Korgoth being a feared person.

"Stampede." Routa declared simply, seeming to have had a fond affection for such a stage name. And once Kavika gave her stage name as well, the dark elf looked up at Jungar. "Are you competing as well? Oh..." The dark elf blinked, before grinning. "Welcome back, Jungar. We wondered when you'd come back." she giggled.

"I'm not a contestant, I'm here as a coach for these two." Jungar declared, indicating Routa and Kavika as he stood with his arms folded and a serious air about him.

"Really?" the dark elf inquired, before assessing the two again. "Well, it'll bring back a lot of traffic, so who am I to complain?" she shrugged, writing down all three of their names. "Now that I have your names, before I can let you into the arena, I must brand you as property of the arena. Until you win, or you are released through appeal to Swiftclaw, you are not allowed to leave this territory. To attempt to escape will result in severe punishment the first two times, and outright slavery on your third strike. If you disregard the agreement thrice, then you will not be allowed to compete anymore. You'll be bound and used as a breeding sow for Korgoth's armies. Attempts at foul play during a match will also result in the same punishment. The idea is to just fight like a good little arena dweller and not to cross us, got it? If you ever want to leave the arena, and decide your precious dreams aren't worth what you thought, appeal through Swiftclaw is your only option. Thankfully, she is a kind woman." the dark elf giggled.

The elf then reached to the side, pulling out a slave collar that had an intricately designed "S" labeled on the metallic front, before pulling out yet another for Routa. "I will put these on you before you enter. To be perfectly transparent, it's a slave collar. This ensures that, while in proximity to Lady Swiftclaw, you will not attempt to betray or otherwise assassinate her, or attempt to break your contract, as many failures are oft to do." she said harshly. "By putting on these collars, you forfeit your bodies to the arena. You will fight for your wish, or fail and pay the price." she announced, spinning the metal collars around one finger with a grin, before taking them and snapping them open to prepare to seal them around the two girl's necks.

"Wait," Routa, the Stampede as per her stage name, interjected. "Once we win and make our wish, we're free to go, correct?"

The dark elf shrugged. "Would be nice if you stayed. However, Swiftclaw gives her declaration on her honor that the collar shall only be used to ensure the lack of dishonorable behavior on the side of the fighters who accept the contract." she declared. "For the reasons I mentioned earlier."

"Now, without further ado, show me your necks~" she cooed, seemingly thrilled about the idea of putting the collars on the two girls.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The now long haired Routa turned her head to address Kavika's question of possible shape shifters. Her thin strands easily flowing lightly on the small traces of wind flowing through the vehicle, combating against the heat of the engine trying to warm the box up. "Something not obvious? What could we do?" Routa inquired. "Like a special hand-shake or something? Or a wink?" Routa shrugged. A very upfront and personal kind of person, in this case, was not very good at thinking of deception.
"Something like that," Kavika replied, "some sort of gesture certainly... Words would be too obvious. I think an agreed upon handshake of some sort would be best." The exact specifics of that probably wouldn't be too difficult to work out in what time they had left, but Kavika would try to keep it simple. It would be a shame if Routa forgot.

Meanwhile, Twig blushed at the kiss, returning it passionately. Despite seeing and knowing where Kavika's lips have been, he embraced her gently and in a submissive manner. Far from finding her owned by him, rather he acted like it was the other way around, wanting to be owned by her. "Maybe, if something goes wrong, I can use my magic to help you? If you get captured or something?" he inquired, wondering how he could be of use to the woman he looked up to.
"If something goes wrong.... But don't make a move unless you're sure you have a good chance," Kavika said, patting Twig on the butt. "If Routa and I are simply forced to wait until the next tourney while being abused... Wait, how long is it between tourneys?"

As they walked up to the gates and Kavika asked her question, Jungar nodded, confirming that they would be property before they approached the rare dark elves. These two would bring the mark up to three of how many dark elves she had seen, including the one back at camp that she stole away from the minotaur labyrinth. The dark elf grinned at Kavika's words. "I'm sure you must be here on behalf of whatever group of people you hail from, right?" the dark elf giggled. "Here to get your wish from Swiftclaw, and solve all your people's problems?" Though Kavika was wearing a mask, Routa let out an expression of panic. "You and everyone else. If you think that you wearing a mask will curb any idea in our head that you're likely an enemy of Korgoth, you're mistaken. However, it's from our enemies that we get a lot of juicy contestants~ So Swiftclaw promises not to endanger you in your quest to protect your people." the elf spoke as if she had done this many times. "This promise is endorsed by Korgoth himself. Might makes right, and if you have what it takes, you deserve what you're promised." she declared with a wide and seductive grin.

Then, she takes out a tablet with paper, dipping a quill into a tiny bottle on a wooden shelf nearby, a small square bit of wood to hold the roster and quill for her. "Stage name, please? Don't worry about your actual name, we don't care. And most patrons lied anyway when we first opened up, because they feared Korgoth." she declared, seeming very casual about the idea of Korgoth being a feared person.

"Stampede." Routa declared simply, seeming to have had a fond affection for such a stage name. And once Kavika gave her stage name as well, the dark elf looked up at Jungar. "Are you competing as well? Oh..." The dark elf blinked, before grinning. "Welcome back, Jungar. We wondered when you'd come back." she giggled.

"I'm not a contestant, I'm here as a coach for these two." Jungar declared, indicating Routa and Kavika as he stood with his arms folded and a serious air about him.

"Really?" the dark elf inquired, before assessing the two again. "Well, it'll bring back a lot of traffic, so who am I to complain?" she shrugged, writing down all three of their names. "Now that I have your names, before I can let you into the arena, I must brand you as property of the arena. Until you win, or you are released through appeal to Swiftclaw, you are not allowed to leave this territory. To attempt to escape will result in severe punishment the first two times, and outright slavery on your third strike. If you disregard the agreement thrice, then you will not be allowed to compete anymore. You'll be bound and used as a breeding sow for Korgoth's armies. Attempts at foul play during a match will also result in the same punishment. The idea is to just fight like a good little arena dweller and not to cross us, got it? If you ever want to leave the arena, and decide your precious dreams aren't worth what you thought, appeal through Swiftclaw is your only option. Thankfully, she is a kind woman." the dark elf giggled.

The elf then reached to the side, pulling out a slave collar that had an intricately designed "S" labeled on the metallic front, before pulling out yet another for Routa. "I will put these on you before you enter. To be perfectly transparent, it's a slave collar. This ensures that, while in proximity to Lady Swiftclaw, you will not attempt to betray or otherwise assassinate her, or attempt to break your contract, as many failures are oft to do." she said harshly. "By putting on these collars, you forfeit your bodies to the arena. You will fight for your wish, or fail and pay the price." she announced, spinning the metal collars around one finger with a grin, before taking them and snapping them open to prepare to seal them around the two girl's necks.

"Wait," Routa, the Stampede as per her stage name, interjected. "Once we win and make our wish, we're free to go, correct?"

The dark elf shrugged. "Would be nice if you stayed. However, Swiftclaw gives her declaration on her honor that the collar shall only be used to ensure the lack of dishonorable behavior on the side of the fighters who accept the contract." she declared. "For the reasons I mentioned earlier."

"Now, without further ado, show me your necks~" she cooed, seemingly thrilled about the idea of putting the collars on the two girls.
Kavika, unlike Routa, maintained her poker face impeccably through the dark elf's response, and her only response was a snort and; "Juicy contestants... And good brood stock among the losers I'm sure. It matters not. I am Huntress."

Her frown remained, and she shrugged when the punishments were outlined. "I have no need of foul tricks, and no need for escape. I will win." Then she exposed her neck, allowing the collar to be placed around her neck, trusting in Jungar's word and in the honesty of her enemies that it wasn't far more insidious than she'd been told. She knew that it was likely that she and Routa would be defeated at least once, knew that her womb would be made use of to give Korgoth more warriors when she did... And deep down, she knew that she would enjoy it, at least in a way. When they won, she intended to take Jungar's seed, to have his child. The Anudorian man, the one who had helped her training for this, would likely get the same right, and she would relish it if either could conquer her. When the war with Korgoth was over, she would allow Twig to seed her as well, as was his right as her husband, but before then she knew she would have many children, of many different breeds, and to her that was right.

"Where do we go to get our first match?" she asked once the collar was affixed around her neck.