Sivis: Fine
Hit Points (HP): 40
Pleasure to Orgasm (PP): 50
Spirit Energy (EP): 40
Xp: 8
Corruption: 332/400
Floor: 1
Time: 9

Sivis touches the talent orb, and it's a Body Shrine! She can spend 2xp at a time to increase Body.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Temple of Calhoun: Sivis (Dragoon)

Sivis is in no need for Body points. She continues onward.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spirit Energy (EP): 40
Xp: 8
Time: 8

Sivis comes across an event!

Introduction: You come across a bandit suffering from a wound, leaning against the stone wall. He looks like he’s on death’s door, and he begs for your aid. “Please, help me...” he requests.

Extra (Condition:Lactating): The bandit seems to note the lactating breasts before him, he seems to wonder if the milk coming forth will heal him.

~~~~~~
Choices:
~~~~~~

Choice A: Put him out of his misery

Choice B: Heal Him (Method of Healing Required)

Choice C: Offer Basic Medical Attention

Choice D: You can’t help him, or perhaps you don’t want to. Move on.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sivis looks at the man and the surrounding environment carefully before approaching him. "Finally, something that doesn't involve booby traps and more shrines." She inspects his injuries. "Bad, but only lethal if you don't get any help. Lucky for you, I've just regained my healing magics." Sivis casts a healing spell of the appropriate level to heal the man completely. "You know, I have to wonder, how do you make anything like a living in this place? With all the traps around, I'd have thought staying alive in here was measured in hours."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Gimme the spell and its stats so I can roll it and see if you did it.)

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Let's go with Lesser Healing Touch. I've got Focus in Body so I have Base Casting of 34. It's a second level spell so it costs 2 EP and has a DC of 24. It will heal for ((2d6+5)*2)+4.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spirit Energy (EP): 38 / 40
Xp: 12
$: 19
Time: 7

Sivis casts her magic, and the bandit is healed for 31 HP. He stands up, and offers his thanks and protection, as well as some coin for added appreciation. "I didn't think an orc lady would be helping me here. You have my thanks and guidance, call for me when you need me, oh beautiful green goddess~" he cooed flirtatiously.

Gain: +2xp, 19 denarii, and ability to instantly resolve one conflict this floor.

Moving on... Sivis comes across another amazing trap!
Perception: 14+enough and she spots it!
+2xp. She may step on it for a bonus 2xp.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sivis watched the bandit go. That's one thing I've never been called. Well, now she had a trump card... if she ever ran into anyone to play it against. She continued her journey and avoided the trap without even consciously noting it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sivis: Grappled
Spirit Energy (EP): 38 / 40
Time: 6

Moving on... Sivis encounters a fight!

She encounters 1 succubus.
Perception: 17+5=22 vs DC27, failure
Stealth: 10+8=18 vs DC21, failure
Sivis is completely caught off guard!

Without warning, Sivis is tackled from behind. Grappled! A pair of muscular arms wraps around her, human and pale like a Crolian from the looks of it. "Ah~ I could use a little green in my diet~" he cooed.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh, you're a big one, aren't you?" Sivis cooed back. She was thinking quickly here. Hopefully the man wasn't as strong as he looked or this could get tricky. "Sucks to be you, though, I'm a topper and more than a little bit spicy." She waggled her fingers quickly. First her body developed a major case of static electricity. Then, formed from the sparks, a bolt of lightning speared through the succubus. Neither was particularly harmful but the static wasn't going away.

Spells
First casting Static. It's a 0 level lightning spell. Sivis is grappled so she has a -10 to cast. 19-10= 9. She'll need a 3 or higher on a casting roll to cast Static. It deals 2d4+3 damage per round to anyone touching her.

Zap can be cast for 1 EP as a free action after casting a lightning spell. It is also a 0 level spell so she'll need a 3 or higher again. It deals 1d8+3 damage.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sivis: Pinned
Spirit Energy (EP): 37 / 40
Time: 6

Casting Checks: Success and Success
Static Deals 10 damage. Zap deals 5

The crolian grunts as she electrocutes him. "Ngh... That really hurt, you little mage slut!" he declared, before pushing her, and tackling her to the ground in a Pin!

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The orc grinned. She was actually in trouble but she wasn't about to let a little adversity slow her down. "Oh, I'm not done yet. Though things are going... to get... a little... harder..." She attempted to cast one more spell. It probably wouldn't work and if it didn't, she was going to have to trust her previous spell to get the job done. If this spell worked, it would cause thorns to sprout from her skin, further injuring the succubus as long as he attempted to hold her.

Casting Thorns, a 0 level spell. This time since she is pinned, she takes a -20 to her casting check, making her modifier -1. So she needs a 14 or higher to cast the spell. Not likely but whatever. It will deal 2d4+3 damage to the succubus as long as he grapples her, like Static.