What's new

Defeat the Tentacles: Revival

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Defeat the Tentacles: Revival

If anyone want to share some words with Annette they must get naked and then we will rub ours soap soaked bewbs at each other as we talk : D

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When you PM someone to whisper them, JUST INCLUDE MY NAME IN THE LIST OF RECIPIENTS FOR YOUR MESSAGE.

If you wanted to message ToxicShock, you'll see his name up there. Alter your list of Recipients to say

ToxicShock ; Mamono Assault Force

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"plmnko sits at a corner as all the others whispers to lynch themselves"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Looks like you have company

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

How many hours we have left before night? Also, maybe we will need less votes of half of the players remaining

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Despite this being the kind of game where you can participate any hour of the day, it is occuring to me that for some reason, certain people cannot spare even a few minutes to participate. I will need to make adjustments to this address this issue of inactivity, probably by going with blue's suggestion since lack of participation has been a rather huge issue from a handful of players who think it's okay to join a social game and not talk.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

This game is too dependent on night actions like I said elsewhere, there is literally no reason for a day phase until like day 4 in almost every game of town of salem that I have played. All it does is waste time until then.

As you see with this game that is going on, nothing of relevance is actually happening in the day phase at all. That is my fundamental problem with this version of the game.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That would be why you lose at Salem.

Nothing is happening in this game because everyone is either too busy or are choosing to be silent. The majority of confirmed cases of lack of activity have shown to have nothing to do with the issues you just listed. Your feedback in particular is neither wanted nor needed.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

In Salem or Mafia, the killer pretty much wins by default if no one talks. "Cop claims" and the likes during the day phase are often key to winning in a game like this, or to well...have the game be more than just a RNG roll. It is 'against' the Village's interest more often than not, to not do anything. So yeah, inactivity in this sort of game is a big problem.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In Salem or Mafia, the killer pretty much wins by default if no one talks. "Cop claims" and the likes during the day phase are often key to winning in a game like this, or to well...have the game be more than just a RNG roll. It is 'against' the Village's interest more often than not, to not do anything. So yeah, inactivity in this sort of game is a big problem.
Yes

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Everyone just circle jerks off of wills. I have won maybe 75%-80% of the games played and they are just unsatisfying because there is no real maneuvering aside from getting the failer.. i mean jailer to not kill you.

I do not recall saying I lose all the time. It is just that playing random roulette where the game is decided by random elements and not any real amount of player skill, is just no fun to me.

I would rather play a variant like epicmafia where the setups are almost perpetual lylo situations and fairly balanced over town of salem setups anyday.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

(negrep)You clearly don't understand the game.
(posrep)I tend to agree with your assessment.

Now whoever negged me does not understand how the fundamental game of mafia is played, which is what I have been playing for 7 years or so now. mafia is a game of logic and reasoning. town of salem is none of that, instead using wills and night actions.

It feels almost like a game of dethy on a larger scale where the first two game days are basically everyone giving investigation results so that they can figure out who has what cop role. There is no interaction during the day before that point. I tried this forum verson of it, it is not my thing, and thats that.

If you want to play a real game of mafia where players actually interact with each other then come wake me up for that.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

freeko said:
there is literally no reason for a day phase until like day 4 in almost every game of town of salem that I have played. All it does is waste time until then.
This is why you are wrong. This is why you do not win 80% of the Salem games you play. I'll buy the bit about seven years though, because time only grants opportunity for knowledge and experience, where yours was clearly wasted.

Continue to sleep, forever. No one will ever wake you up.