What's new

Beta Sign Up Thread

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Beta Sign Up Thread

If I can find the dice, then yes. That roller-thingy on the internet doesn't work for me.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You mean Invisible Castle?

Also, are you running on Windows XP? There's a program that only works on XP that you can use.
Post link now. I collect dice rollers since my comp screws them up sometimes.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Post link now. I collect dice rollers since my comp screws them up sometimes.
Here's the program for the one that will only funtion on Microsoft XP, it gets funky with Vista

And here's Invisible Castle, but I'm sure you already knew this one.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So TWO, you want to take good while I take evil? We can't both be on one side since that would through off the balance (Unless that side is losing). Speaking of which, will the neutral players switch to whichever side is losing at the time?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No side switching allowed.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I was just thinking that if the neutral players are supposed to maintain the balance between the two sides (Which is the job description for the most part) that they would aid the weaker side.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It'd be awkward, mid-battle to do something like that...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

By losing, I mean when one team has control over more dimensions than the other and thus the switching would take place when the teams moved to the next dimension. (Since if I remember correctly there were going to be 9 or so dimensions and the two teams travel to each one to try and gain control of that dimension)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clarification: No side switching in mid game. It would be too confusing. Next realm, neutral characters can re-pick teams if they want.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ack, I guess you missed my "me too!" post a while back. My character is Kaye, Good Monk. If I'll be a fifth wheel though, I'll sit this one out ;).

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry about that, I should have read more thoroughly.

1) Phoenix: Quetz - Neutral
2) Raptor Jesus: Shiva - Good
3) Dia: Sydia - Evil
4) Innocent Mischief: Lilliana - Good
5) The Weird One: Siehydra - Neutral
6) Tomoe: Marina - Evil
7) Luker: Blazetail - Evil
8) plmnko: Celes - Good
9) Simca: Tira - Evil
10) miezebieze: miezebieze von kRatZenkatZ - Good
11) xivvix: Kaye - Good

Teams are still fairly balanced.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Clarification: No side switching in mid game. It would be too confusing. Next realm, neutral characters can re-pick teams if they want.
That's what I meant. If one side has won more realms than the other, both neutral players would probably change to the losing side in order to "maintain the balance"

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Yeah I can't imagine my character going evil unless she absolutely has to to maintain the balance... So unless we are allowed to help the losing the side she is going to be good for now.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So Quetz shall be aiding the evil side and Siehydra the good.

(Also, you don't have to act good or evil, just work with the people.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cool.

More info on how the combat system might work. Once all this is decided on, and I've got off my lazy ass and finished what I was supposed to do in regards to making a map and a bunch of monsters, we can get started.

Grappling:
Attempts are made as Dexterity of attacker+d50 vs targets Armor Count+d50.
To maintain or escape from a grapple, it's Strength+d50 vs Strength+d50 or Strength+d50 vs Dexterity+d50, whichever assists the one trying to escape the most.
Penetration attempts work more or less the same way, only the system works in the rapists favor instead of the victims. When penetrated, the only available actions are escaping and giving in.
Grappled creatures can attack each other unarmed with a -10 to hit.

Attacking:
Attackers Dex+Finesse+d50 vs targets Armor+d50 to determine hits.
Damage is d6 + whatever you get from weapons or techniques.
This increases as levels go up, to 2d6 at level two and so forth.
Note: Monsters may try to club/choke your character into unconsciousness rather than rape them until they pass out. They do damage equal

Pleasure:
Rather than basing this on a stat, as I think Silth explained at some point, this is just going to be opposed d20s, with one representing the opposing parties resistance to being pushed toward orgasm and the other being the attackers attempt to make her orgasm. Orgasming drains d10 stamina from a character. Spells that cause pleasure are unopposed.
Note: the attacker (aka, the monster trying to rape you) gets a +3 to getting you to orgasm, so you need to roll higher.
Note: Unopposed checks occur when a character is unable to or unwilling to resist it, such as when under heat or sexual frenzy.
Edited in Note: Characters cause D10 pleasure per round to monsters, and surpassing a monsters PP takes one off of its cum counter.
This is probably what needs the most work.

Edit: Should probably have included this part, in hindsight.
Characters orgasm when their pleasure points hit 0, after which it resets. If a character takes more pleasure in a round than she has PP, the rest gets subtracted from her reset pleasure points, so a PC can theoretically orgasm more than once per round of sex.

Sexual Frenzy:
Occurs when the number of orgasms a character receives in a particular encounter surpasses their mentality score. Lasts for 5 rounds. Pleasure checks are made unopposed while under this effect.
Note: characters cannot normally force each other into sexual frenzy, as they rarely rape each other.

Pregnancy:
Monsters cum after 5 rounds of penetration, which has to be relatively consistent; if a character escapes penetration for a round but then gets immediately re-penetrated, the counter is unaffected, while if the character keeps it out for a round, the counter gets reset. I'm leaving this largely as Silth said at some point, which was rolling a d30, adding the characters bonuses, and if it's 28 or higher, the character gets knocked up by whatever raped her. This means different things for different monsters, though most will simply try to drag to their lair and use you as a baby machine. Pregnancy length is also determined by creature, I'm going to say creature level for now: pregnancy time = creature level x 4 hours. Most monsters try to keep their offspring once they're born.

Heat:
If you're playing a furry/anthro character, once this condition comes up you are unable to move in any way that does not get you closer to whichever condition satisfies your characters requirements. In other words, when your character encounters something that looks like it might have a penis, she strips naked, gets on her knees, and begs for it. Before you ask, characters can't help each other with this unless one or both have the Futa spell from the love school.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pleasure:
Rather than basing this on a stat, as I think Silth explained at some point, this is just going to be opposed d20s, with one representing the opposing parties resistance to being pushed toward orgasm and the other being the attackers attempt to make her orgasm. Orgasming drains d10 stamina from a character. Spells that cause pleasure are unopposed.
Note: the attacker (aka, the monster trying to rape you) gets a +3 to getting you to orgasm, so you need to roll higher.
Note: Unopposed checks occur when a character is unable to or unwilling to resist it, such as when under heat or sexual frenzy.
This is probably what needs the most work.
Although my suggestion will likely be opposed, I kind of liked the point system, rather than an orgasm being based off of chance.

That doomed feeling of slowly approaching the inevitable kind of gets me off, I guess. :rolleyes:

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Orgasm is based on points, pleasure taken is based on chance. Characters orgasm when their pleasure points hit 0, after which it resets. If a character takes more pleasure in a round than she has PP, the rest gets subtracted from her reset pleasure points, so she can theoretically orgasm more than once.

I agree in theory with you though (if I'm understanding what you're saying), I just couldn't figure out which stats to use for determining pleasure taken per round that would give any of the lower level monsters a chance in hell.

Also, which points system are you talking about?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Edit: nm

Tass: it did sound like you were basically throwing the pp system out the window.