What's new

Beta Sign Up Thread

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: Beta Sign Up Thread

So... basically since my character has pretty high dexterity and finesse she isn't gonna be missing much.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, seeing as how your opponent also gets a d50, it won't be that certain, although you will hit more than you miss.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Well, seeing as how your opponent also gets a d50, it won't be that certain, although you will hit more than you miss.
I would have to have pretty bad luck or the character I'm facing have very high armor because her dexterity and finesse added together make 47 XD

miezebieze

Lurker
Reputation score

nya. Another thing for the dice rollers:
I have a simple (Ha! simple?!) program for the shell. Here is a summary from the manual:
manual said:
In the order show above. For an extreme example, "3x4d6*5+1s2" would roll four six-sided dice, drop the lowest two, multiply the result by 5, add 1 to that, and repeat the process two more times, for a total of three results.
The attached is for Linux, while I can't test it, it should run with this:

Or you can get the source and recompile it. But don't you dare to ask me, how that works.

Attachments

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I would have to have pretty bad luck or the character I'm facing have very high armor because her dexterity and finesse added together make 47 XD
I have a 42 ac with armor and two spells that increase that armor... (Probably not by the full twenty five, but maybe by 10 or so)

Speaking of which. Maybe those two armor spells from earth magic should scale with level until they hit 25?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have a 42 ac with armor and two spells that increase that armor... (Probably not by the full twenty five, but maybe by 10 or so)

Speaking of which. Maybe those two armor spells from earth magic should scale with level until they hit 25?
A good suggestion. Instead of the 25, it'll be 5xlevel in Earth school. While I can't edit Silths stuff, I think it's something that the community can agree on.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What if pleasure is given, like damage is given? Monsters would each have their, "ability" to make a woman cum, using their phallus as if it were a weapon, but instead of doing actual damage, it'd give pleasure to it's victim.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What if pleasure is given, like damage is given? Monsters would each have their, "ability" to make a woman cum, using their phallus as if it were a weapon, but instead of doing actual damage, it'd give pleasure to it's victim.
You mean like each monster having a set number or die that it does each round? That's an idea.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You mean like each monster having a set number or die that it does each round? That's an idea.
Yes!

And, some monsters, dependent on level, or just the method of pleasure, can do more pleasure than others, giving some players that element of surprise, "Wow! That monster gets her off quicker than that other one... >.>"

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

late entry... hope I can play too...

Kenya Shadowfell

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes!

And, some monsters, dependent on level, or just the method of pleasure, can do more pleasure than others, giving some players that element of surprise, "Wow! That monster gets her off quicker than that other one... >.>"
Makes sense. How about monster level x d3?

Also: Yay! Balanced teams! Thank you darent.

Edit: Notice the change I made to the monster orgasm system.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Where are you getting +10 damage from?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

... Wait a second... so I get that too... I knew I didn't make a mistake when I put that in there!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

No, TWO, you're a ninja, not an erotic artist. As for darent, I was just reading erotic fighter.

Oh, and how much pp damage do you expect monsters to be dealing since I think the average pp levels of the character are around 16-17.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Makes sense. How about monster level x d3?

Also: Yay! Balanced teams! Thank you darent.

Edit: Notice the change I made to the monster orgasm system.
That sounds alright, but I think that the amount of pleasure monster's would do wouldn't raise evenly with character's stats, making them do low damage at a lower level, while if you multiply that by a high level monster, there's a much larger difference in pleasure damage done, and I don't know if the amount of max pleasure points you can gain can stack with that, depending on how many points you gain per level.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

No, TWO, you're a ninja, not an erotic artist. As for darent, I was just reading erotic fighter.

Oh, and how much pp damage do you expect monsters to be dealing since I think the average pp levels of the character are around 16-17.
Yeah I get it now... I just gave myself a few disadvantages I wasn't supposed too though... I guess she can wear clothes?

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

np

you should make it a pdf... "heroin's handbook" lol

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That sounds alright, but I think that the amount of pleasure monster's would do wouldn't raise evenly with character's stats, making them do low damage at a lower level, while if you multiply that by a high level monster, there's a much larger difference in pleasure damage done, and I don't know if the amount of max pleasure points you can gain can stack with that, depending on how many points you gain per level.
After this and what Phoenix said, I have to recommend increasing it to d6 per level or d10 per level.
Another thought I had was ML + MLxd6, which means monsters have a higher static baseline.

Edit: ML = monster level.