What's new

Beta Sign Up Thread

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Beta Sign Up Thread

After this and what Phoenix said, I have to recommend increasing it to d6 per level or d10 per level.
Another thought I had was ML + MLxd6, which means monsters have a higher static baseline.

Edit: ML = monster level.
Seems like you wish for characters to orgasm instantly after penetration. :p

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Why make things easy?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Why make things easy?
Eh... I've always been one for more prolonged experiences, making the victim lose hope as the inevitable slowly approaches.

I just think it's slightly silly to have girls throwing cum all over the place before they're even given a good sexing. :p

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

After this and what Phoenix said, I have to recommend increasing it to d6 per level or d10 per level.
Another thought I had was ML + MLxd6, which means monsters have a higher static baseline.

Edit: ML = monster level.
Curious: do we get stat points when we level up? Because otherwise, after only a few levels, basically any monster will cause a player to orgasm after one attack and most will deal multiple orgasms.

Edit: I am presuming, though, that orgasms don't stun people in this?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Eh... I've always been one for more prolonged experiences, making the victim lose hope as the inevitable slowly approaches.

I just think it's slightly silly to have girls throwing cum all over the place before they're even given a good sexing. :p
I agree with this being very sadistic myself.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

I may be getting out from the subject but... I made an excel character sheet, you should check it, it may be usefull... it has all the formulas that i could find... and mayble later on I'll make one fully automatic...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Curious: do we get stat points when we level up? Because otherwise, after only a few levels, basically any monster will cause a player to orgasm after one attack and most will deal multiple orgasms.
Yes. For every level up, you get 3 x ((Int+Depth)/4) spendable EXP points, with a stat point costing 1 exp and an advantage costing 3. Also, you get 3 spendable exp back for taking a disadvantage, but your number of advantages/disadvantages can never be more than 1 apart, and neither can be greater than your level+3.
For example; at level 2, say you have 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages, so can take a disadvantage, an advantage, or both. But not 2 of each, or one advantage and 2 disadvantages, or somesuch.
Say you have 2 of each when you get to level 2; then you can take 2 of each, or one advantage and 2 disadvantages, ect....

Make sense?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I may be getting out from the subject but... I made an excel character sheet, you should check it, it may be usefull... it has all the formulas that i could find... and mayble later on I'll make one fully automatic...
Nice work.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a question... I dont like to sound rude but... when do we start? lol
I think that there are some things still developing, but... well.... Im curious...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have a question... I dont like to sound rude but... when do we start? lol
I think that there are some things still developing, but... well.... Im curious...
Perfectly reasonable question. I think this is the last thing that needs deciding, unless anyone else can come up with something.
We could start tomorrow afternoon, probably.

RJ: Oh quiet you. Most monsters are around level 3-4, at least the ones I drew up are. Even at those numbers, it's not that easy to make a PC orgasm anyway, at least not for the run of the mill monsters. Most will get them once every 2-4 rounds. Now the darkwolves and the nymphs............... :p

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Perfectly reasonable question. I think this is the last thing that needs deciding, unless anyone else can come up with something.
We could start tomorrow afternoon, probably.

RJ: Oh quiet you. Most monsters are around level 3-4, at least the ones I drew up are. Even at those numbers, it's not that easy to make a PC orgasm anyway, at least not for the run of the mill monsters. Most will get them once every 2-4 rounds. Now the darkwolves and the nymphs............... :p
The two damage levels (d6 per level and d6 per level plus level) will result in these number ranges for level three and four monsters.
3(Average):4(Average)
3-18(10.5):4-24(14) (MLd6)
6-21(13.5):8-28(17) (MLd6+ML)

A high range level four will cause a character to orgasm on the first hit more than half the time and even a low range level 3 will cause a character to orgasm every other turn more than half the time.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah, you need to watch more tentacle series, the girls usually last some minutes before cumming...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What if we brought over similar Dark Conception rules? In that, you achieve grapple points from monsters, and must break that before you escape anything, penetration, or no?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two damage levels (d6 per level and d6 per level plus level) will result in these number ranges for level three and four monsters.
3(Average):4(Average)
3-18(10.5):4-24(14) (MLd6)
6-21(13.5):8-28(17) (MLd6+ML)

A high range level four will cause a character to orgasm on the first hit more than half the time and even a low range level 3 will cause a character to orgasm every other turn more than half the time.
What would I do without you?

Let's try to see how well it scales up, the highest level monster I made was a level 8.
With d3s
3 (Avg) : 4 (Avg) : 8(Avg)
3-9(6) : 4-12(8) : 8-24(16)
6-12(9) : 8-16(12) : 16-32(24)

Does that look a little better?

RJ: That's a possibility, but I'm too tired to try and figure out the math for it right now. What changes would you propose?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

RJ: That's a possibility, but I'm too tired to try and figure out the math for it right now. What changes would you propose?

Whenever a monster makes a successful grapple, all of it's points of success go towards, "Grapple points," which you must earn back by making your own rolls, opposed by the grapplers strength.

Should your roll be enough to break all of the points accumulated, you'll break free, but should your victory only be a slight one, you'll only lose a few points.

Example:

Shiva is attacked by Large Tentacle.

Shiva is grappled by the Tentacle, failing the roll to dodge by 15 points.

15 Grapple points have been accumulated on Shiva.

Shiva attempts to escape.

Shiva wins the escape roll by 5 points.

Grapple points have been reduced to 10, Shiva does not escape.

Shiva's clothes have been torn.

Shiva attempts to escape once more.

Shiva wins the escape roll by 13 points.

10, minus the 13, means Shiva has escaped the grapple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does that catch your fancy?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Simple. Effective. Don't have to roll an additional 2 million die. I like it.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yay! I've had an influence!

^_^

Now, won't ya please make the orgasms slow, and emotional?

For the sake of my own (And possibly other's) fappage? :eek:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Yay! I've had an influence!

^_^

Now, won't ya please make the orgasms slow, and emotional?

For the sake of my own (And possibly other's) fappage? :eek:
I agree totally with this!

So yes... my fappage as well.