What's new

Realm 1 - Good Team Play thread

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Good Team Play thread

Celes enters a fighting stance when she saw the slavers and with a sarcastic tone shout "Oh no i cant believe it slavers...sigh."

(N 14 stand in front of group, ready to attack if slavers get in range, grey or red. also, Keylo will join us after, between or before the battle? )

Last edited:
Reputation score

"What more net guys, I hate net guys!" Lilliana exclaims, she quickly readies her bow, drawing it back and ready to shoot an arrow at the first slaver to get in her range.

(Action: Stand still and ready for attack)
(Is there meant to be a map, because i cannot see on, also i would like my color to be blue if possible.)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"You should know that we defeated a group of your fellows not long ago," Kaye said, entering a battle stance, while taunting their enemies. "You will leave us, or suffer a similar fate." She positions herself between the slavers and her teammates. There would be no close calls like last time.

(M 17, ready to attack if slavers get in range.)
(I suppose I'll take purple for my color)

Last edited:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Siehydra smiles to the group and says goofily, "Well, guess I'll behind you guys again. Call me if you need me." Adjusting herself so that she was in the back of the group she prepares to attack by throwing two needles at the slavers.

(Throw two needles: Use puncture, and I moved to the rear)
(( Use green for me ))

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Catching sight of more apparent slavers in their midst, Shiva snarled in their direction, "Fool hardy slavers! Stand down now, or we will be forced to take hostile action against you!" she warned them, as she drew her sword.

(Shiva waits at point 13, N)

(I you'd rather not use that avatar I sent ya, Shiva's color will be Yellow, I suppose.)

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

((It's been over 24 hours and Mieze hasn't posted. If you guys want, go ahead and choose a place for the character to start at. If you guys can't come up with a choice, or she doesn't mieze doesn't want to post, I'll automate the character or have Keylo magically replace her.))

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(i choose than keylo magically replace her, mieze doesn't log in 2 weeks.)

Last edited:

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

(yes, mieze hasn't made any posts in here, so I say replace with Keylo)

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Seven slavers, all human, quickly ran down the slope. Two stayed up on the highest ledge, getting bows ready, as the other five ran down to the same ledge their leader was on. They all carried blunt weapons - clubs, staves - but the leader didn't seem to have any weapons at all.

As the Heroines took up their positions, Kaye pointed out something important.
"Uhm... We're missing that weird cat girl."
Suddenly realizing this fight was going to be harder without a sixth fighter, an elf girl ran in behind the group, getting her bow ready.
"Sorry I'm late!" She called out, "Let's do some damage!"

Initiatives:
Aegis: 15 + 5 = 20
Siehydra: 37 + 22 = 59
Shiva: 14 + 20 = 34
Celestia: 35 + 23 = 58
Kaye: 18 + 15 = 33
Lilliana: 10 + 15 = 25

Enemies:
Slaver A: 31 + 7 = 38
Slaver B: 32 + 7 = 39
Slaver C: 5 + 7 = 12
Slaver D: 34 + 7 = 41
Slaver E: 48 + 7 = 55
Slaver F: 10 + 7 = 17
Slaver G: 37 + 7 = 44
Leader: 22 + 12 = 34

((Edit: I'll be using the 24 hour rule... So if a team mate doesn't post by 10:30 PM (EST) tomorrow, feel free to choose their actions so the battle can continue.))

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Oh wow, that was such a random join)

Spotting the archers preparing to let fly arrows down upon them from the ledge, Aegis notched an arrow to her bow in hopes of picking one of them off. Pulling her bowstring back, the elf takes aim and attempts to fire at the one in clear view...

(Fire at Slaver F if possible from this distance, otherwise move to a range from where she can shoot, then fire.)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celes run across the battlefield trying to reach a better place to start the fight.

(action go to P 9)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaye decides to move into a position that will allow her to ready herself for the enemy attack. She moves carefully towards the slope that will take her towards the enemy leader.

(move to M 14 and attack if enemy comes into range)

Reputation score

Unable to get a good view of the entire slaver group, Lilliana shuffles forward a few feet, and readjusts her aim. Getting a bead on one of the slavers, she lets loose an arrow, hoping to slow them down before they got to close.

(Action: Move to N17 and then attack slaver D if possible)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Seeing the leader Siehydra thought if they took him out first then the rest of the slavers may lose all will to fight. Moving over to a place where she thought she would be able to attack him she prepared two needles to attack the leader.

(Move to M16 and attack the leader twice: Use acupuncture)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva casted a worried glance at Celes, taking note of her distance from the group. She growled, holding her position in preparation for attack, "You ignorant fools!" she spat, "I do not wish to fight, but if you are so blind and filled with greed, I will have no choice but to cut you down!!!"

(Shiva holds her position, unless an enemy moves into melee range with her, Celes, or the ranged group at the bottom right.)

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The supposed slaves didn't take well to the increased amount of Slavers. Siehydra lined up her shots and let loose two needles, aiming for the Leader's chest. With a sudden gasp, and a clutching motion at his torso, he keeled over, twitching just a little. Celestia moved forwards, almost surprised as several slavers ran forward- one landing in front of her! Shiva rushes forward, drawing her dull blade, cutting into the enemy as she drew; and with a quick spin and a flourish, she cut along his chest, ending the man's life. Kaye moved forward also, just as a slaver archer shouted: "Screw this! I'm getting out of here!"

He and another of his companions were true to their word - the archer actually running up the mountains and out of sight, while the other was almost out of eyesight. Slightly disgruntled the other Slaver Archer had moved, Aegis took up position near Kaye, using her as a body guard.

Siehydra vs Leader: 22 + 46 - 2 = 68 vs 16 + 10 = 26 (Hit)
22 + 6 - 2 = 26 vs 5 + 10 = 15 (Hit)
Damage: 6 + 2 + 6 = 14; 10 + 1 + 1 = 12 == 26
(Siehydra has beaten the Leader)
Celestia loses 18 AP and gains 12 AC.
Slaver E loses 12 AP and gains 1 AC.
Slaver G loses 12 AP and gains 1 AC.
Slaver D loses 12 AP and again 1 AC.
Slaver B loses 12 AP and gains 1 AC.
Slaver A loses 12 AP and gains 1 AC.
Shiva vs. Slaver A: 16 + 49 - 4 = 61 vs. 5 + 13 + 1 = 19 (Hit)
16 + 36 - 4 = 48 vs. 5 + 14 + 1 = 20 (Hit)
Damage: 4 + 2 = 6; 8 + 3 = 11 == 17
(Shiva has beaten Slaver A)
Kaye loses 10 AP and gains 15 AC.
Lililana vs Slaver D: 7 + 17 - 4 - 5 = 15 vs. 16 + 5 = 21 (Miss)
Aegis loses 6 AP and gains 19 AC.

((Post away! I promise not to be too high on novacaine tomorrow to forget to update. >:3))

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...Coward!"

Peeved at the fact that her first target had run away, Aegis grudgingly turns her bow to one of the slavers closer to her, letting an arrow fly in his direction.

(Attack Slaver D)

Reputation score

Unable to get a good line of sight on any of the slavers, Lilliana moves forward and shoots an arrow at first slaver she sees.

(Action: Move to L 17 and attack slaver D)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaye couches low, eying up the slaver who has so foolishly moved right into her path, then charges, running first head on and striking him twice with her open palms, then making a feint with one hand and dodging to his left, before lashing out with her right leg for a pair of kicks to his head.

(move to K 12 and attack Slaver D 4 times)
(I feel sorry for Slaver D ;) )
(And sorry about the prodding Silth, I didn't know you had a medical issue :( )

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"thanks shiva, but i feel sorry for them" then Celestia send two blows to the Slaver B

(action: two attacks with the sword to the Slaver D)

Last edited: