Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

(Lol, that's what I'm looking for god damnit!)

Grinning even wider and showing even more teeth, if that's possible, the dragonkin waits until Mask finishes before she speaks again, this time tilting her head the other way and leaning to one side. "Well, I believe we could come to an arrangement of such a sort, depending on how much you agree to do. I have quite a few clients waiting, as you can see, including several of fairly high class. I doubt it would take you long at all to pay for having your... ahhh... burdens... removed, and perhaps I'd let you keep a bit of what you earned after that. One eighth perhaps? However, I saw you dragged in last night, and can't have helped but recognize the smell... you were accosted by darkwolves yes? I have heard that the guild across the street, from which I acquire many of my... products... pays quite well for the newborn cubs of the creatures, especially if one of you has an Alpha in your belly. If you'd still rather have them removed, I can, of course, assist you in such. I just prefer to let my clientele know all of their possible options... especially if mutual gain is possible." She says, and then moves gracefully to open another wooden door and gestures for the group to move through it.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

While Quetz is working with the minions of evil to maintain a balance against good, Fate only directed her here to aid in combat, not in pointless sex. Not to mention that, although the Drak is speaking to quietely to the brothel owner to be heard clearly, Quetz could tell that the owner hadn't actually replied.

My ears aren't just for display, you know.
She says, her ears twitching slightly. While I didn't catch what you said, I do know that she didn't actually say anything before you finished and therefore wasn't the one to make the offer. Fate only sent me to aid your team against the forces of light. She didn't send me so that you could have me work at a brothel. We do not need to waste time for petty cash. If we need money, combat missions are much more profitable. In the meantime, I can do more productive things in town rather than working in a brothel, so I'd like to take my share of the groups current gold and go about looking for a better lance. She finishes, tail flicking about in annoyance behind her as she finally manages to meet Maskala's eyes for the first time that morning. She really didn't mind having to pup, anyway. Besides, the little fellow might be a nice companion.

Last edited:

Pale

Reputation score

A roll of the eyes, a shake of the head, then Mask holds up a finger to tell the other Drak she should wait.. and spins to deal with Quetz, speaking quickly, and holding the catgirl's gaze.

"Ok, this is gonna go by fast, so pay attention. I'm not trying to earn cash here. I'm trying to help you - by getting rid of the monstrosities festering in your bellies. Got that? Because giving birth to those things is unpleasant. As for me making the offer.. let's say a lot goes between Dragonkin you probably don't know about. BUT."

Maskala takes a deep breath, and leans back to address the whole group more informally..

"I've just been informed by our friend here that darkwolf puppies go for a good price. So.. if you want the gold.. you just gotta carry them for a while. Seeing as you're the ones swollen with fruit, as they say... I'll give you guys the choice. Keep the kids, or have some sex, and get a free abortion. Clock's ticking."

Maskala grins, and adds onto the end of her statement.

"And, Quetz, you're cute when you're mad."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Quetz stares annoyed at Maskala until she says to last part at which point, Quetz decidely looks away. Just let me get my portion of the gold so I can look at lances.

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala rolls her eyes. Some people were just so stubborn... no matter.

Withdrawing the purse so kindly left by the old wizard, Maskala shakes it thoughtfully, then counts out 50 gold coins in rapid succession, dumping them into Quetz's hands whenever she fills her own palm, not bothering with neatness.

"Ok, ok.. do your own thing. But Quetz? I'm told they pay far more for Alpha's children.. and considering you beside these sorry bunch, it's not difficult to guess who he chose. Just think about that."

Maskala spins round with a showman's smile, does a small step resembling a tap-dance, and beams widely.

"Ok, anyone else for keeping their babies and striking off alone..?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Twirling about with her tail still twitching, this time in embarrassment from Maskala's subtle complement, Quetz proceeds to walk off towards the market district to look for a better weapon. If she finds one she likes, she'll probably also sell her current lance: the things were to large to carry around extras.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Thread goeth in two directions. also, Phoenix, it's a freakin demon. And Mask still hasn't argued her price up from an eighth yet.)

Brothel:
The female dragonkin continues smiling as Quetz departs, and says; "To each their own. Would any of you prefer not to keep your unwanted progeny? I would, of course, welcome your services in either case, if you would like to earn some good coin, some of my customers might even prefer it if you were with child...."

Street:
Quetz steps out of the brothel and goes down the street to where she remembers the blacksmith being, and stands in front of the shop, watching the heavily muscled wolf-man at work for a moment. He seems to be making a sword at the moment, but in the open-air shop Quetz can see weapons of various makes and qualities, including a rack of lances and spears.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Glad to be away from the house of debauchery, Quetz starts looking over the racks of phallic weaponry in the hopes of seeing something of better quality than her weapon. While the lance she has works, the balance is pretty bad and it doesn't hold a point as well as she would like. Unfortunately, she knows she probably won't be able to get the best weapon in the shop, but she probably can get a better lance after she's finished with Fate's mission.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The kitsune huffed a bit. "I'd prefer not keeping it meself. More then likely it's gonna hamper my fighting style. Naw, I'd say remove it now, and deal with new concequences as they arrise."

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala drops a friendly arm around the kitsune's shoulders, drawing her close with a smile..

"Thing is.. we can't just be rid of them for free. That's why I was considering this deal with our friend here... you think you might be up for it..? It's not such bad work.. What are your clients like, as a whole, ma'am?"

This last, obviously, called to the Drak behind the counter, and accompanied by a furtive wink.

(I never realised... how -evil- this character is. She scares me.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brothel:
The dragonkin responded; "Right this way! We'll take care of it immediately, and then you may choose which of my clients you'd most like to.... service. Kitsune are always in high demand, and one as beautiful as yourself will likely catch the eye of some of the more.... well off... of my clients." and motions into the room she'd been holding the door open to.

Blacksmith:
Quetz examines the rack of lances, noticing several of exemplary quality among them, and so doesn't notice the big wolf-man stop working and come over to stand besides her until he speaks; "Which one would you like, miss?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The foxgirl winced slightly at the mention of 'work'. Then again, when she wasn't slaughtering... and who knows, perhaps she'd kick into heat as she did so. Not that she minded much either way, as the darkwolf pup was just another obstacle she needed to get around, no matter how hard it took or how humiliating it was to do so.

Quietly, she follows the dragoness, blushing under her fur. "At least this is the lesser of two humiliations," she muttered more to herself"

(Tassadar's a ninja!)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'm looking for a more balanced lance than what I currently have, what do you have in stock that's better than this, but isn't that much higher in price? Quetz says, showing her current lance to the man.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'd rather not, thank you." Shizuka stayed put. As if she really needed to get a needless abortion. Besides, she'd already been through a pregnancy in the past.... She idly wondered how her child and the father were doing, but cleared her mind of the subject quickly. No need for sentimental thoughts at the moment.

Anyway, the ninja decided to just wait for the deal to be over with and then see what the other non-pregnant people were going to do.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Besides Mask and Shizuka, the only one in the group not pregnant is Tira. And I doubt she'd mind having sex for money, given that she's an ero fighter.)

Brothel:
The dragonkin woman smiles even wider as Blazetail walks past her into the simply adorned room. There's a strange looking man in the room, apparently human except for his dark red skin. He wears plain white clothes, and when Blazetail looks at him she sees that he has no eyes, only glowing orbs of green light. He motions for her to come over to him, and a sign over his head reads; "Mute. Go to daily if clients are served, removes pregnancy and all diseases."
The woman, meanwhile, shrugs at Shizukas words, not really surprised. "Suit yourself.... How about the rest of you?"

Blacksmith:
The man smiles warmly, and replies; "For you, so obviously a champion, and so pretty to boot, I'll offer you a fine copper lance, at a discounted 45 gold. If you'd like to sell your old one as well, I'd give you 18 gold for it. What do you say?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She nods and aproaches, just now realizing how much her armor covered- or didn't cover.

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala ensures her two remaining pregnant girls find their way to the backroom, then lays a scaled hand on the owner's shoulder.

"Now... I'll be back, a little later, to negotiate for price, and retrieve my girls.. do be a dear and see nothing happens to them?"

Without waiting for a reply, the drak saunters off with a smile, returning to Tira and Shizuka in the brothel lobby. Glancing from one of them to the other, with a special smile for Shizuka, the Drak ponders out loud..

"Now.. we ought to go and find our wayward girl. Unless one of you would rather stay..?

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

kenya remained silent until that moment... Well... I used to work in a place like this so, there's no problem with me... besides, as my friend the little one, this thing on my belly doesnt allow me to fight at my best... so... enters the room, winking an eye to the manager of the brothel...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That would be nice. It'd be in budget, too. Quetz says, handing over the lance and 27 gold. She didn't see much of a reason to hand over 45 only to get several of the coins back when she handed over her old lance.

As soon as the blacksmith hands over the copper lance, she will think him before heading out to try and find a small park or the like where she can go through her practice forms.

(Lance katas, essentially)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brothel:
As soon as Blazetail comes over to him, the man lays a hand on her belly, and after a second she screams, dropping to the ground in pain. It only lasts for a second, however, and she is able to rise, no longer pregnant. Kenya likewise walks in, and goes through the same treatment, though she's much more used to it than Blazetail.
The woman smiles to Mask, but does not reply and lets her walk away. She then walks into the room, closing the door behind her, and looks at Kenya and Blazetail; "So..... What shall I do with you? Before I send you to deal with any of my customers, the first thing I must ask is.... Do either of you have anything you simply wouldn't be willing to do? No? I didn't think so...." She says, and quickly brings forth her ledger. "Now, kitsune, I only have one such as yourself currently in my employ, and I have two clients who asked specifically for one such as yourself who won't be seen today, since she's busy over at the slavers guild. both will pay well, more than enough to compensate for the services rendered to you. One is a lion-anthro, the other is a fox-furre. I'll let you decide which, though I suppose it wouldn't be impossible for you to do both. As for you, elves are a favorite, so you may choose among the group in waiting freely. Alternatively, I have a party that needs tending to, which will pay even more than either of the contracts I offered her. What say you?"

Blacksmith:
"Of course miss, here you are." The wolfman says, smiling, and hands her a new copper lance, better balanced and sharper than her old one. He counts out the coin quickly before dropping it into a pocket on his apron; "Have a pleasant day!" He says, as she leaves. She walks to the edge of town, not far away, and finds a nice meadow next to the river to practice in. Her enlarged belly only gives her slight trouble while she goes through her long practiced movements.