What's new

Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

Blaze's ears twitch a bit as her mind starts to think of the proposition. "Well, if you truely need the assistance, I guess I can try to satisfy both of them..." she said slowly.

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala waves a cheery goodbye to her departing pregnant friends, and rolls her eyes once they're out of sight.

"So that leaves.. Shizuka and.. you. Um. I never did catch your name.. So you're going to be Pink until I can think of a better one. Or you tell me your real name, that works too. Either of you have errands to run..?I myself could always head out and look for some magical things.. you know, trade secrets, dribbly candles.. skulls, maybe. Or we could go find Quetz..?"

The alternatives come in the same high speed discourse, without losing the drawl of her normal mode of speaking... one gets the feeling the Drak is eager to go.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Meanwhile, Quetz is moving about going through different blocks and stabs with her lance. Even though her current state interfered somewhat with her training, Quetz viewed that as being helpful: if she could improve her skills under these conditions, then she would be even better once rid of the added weight.

After a few minutes, Quetz takes a short break, her lance sitting with the handle against the ground as she stares off into the wilderness, her back to the town. If the members of her group were to come across her, they might be able to approach without her noticing them.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

kenya stands up, cleans herself and turns to face the owner... I'll take the party, im confortable with a lot of people, hehe

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Because Tsuki and Simca haven't posted yet, you don't get to go anywhere. :p
And the dice do not like Quetz, apparently.)

Brothel:
"Excellent. You..." She says, pointing to Blazetail; "Go straight upstairs, second door on your left. The first of your clients is in there, and he expects to be well serviced. Believe me when I say that that one is... difficult... to please. The other is across the hall, two doors down, the room marked with an M. He is much more patient and much easier to deal with compared to the first. You..." She says, pointing to Kenya; "Must come with me, you'll be... entertainment for the welcome home party of the lead slavers son."

Outside:
Phoenix is ignored as she practices other than a few appreciating glances from passers by, and as she rests she spots movement in the trees. A group of children burst out of the forest, some of both sexes, screaming in fear. Upon seeing Quetz, one of them runs up to her, a small cat-furre boy who comes up to her knee when she stands, and shouts; "Lady! You've got to help us! Our teacher! She got attacked by something!"

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

as you say boss, hehe Kenya folows the manager, sending a "bye" gesture to her companions...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She nods as her ally wanders away, then follows the other girl's instructions, going to her first client.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

F- Young Children! No Swearing! Quetz starts to swear before a thought intrudes. Where is she? Quetz says, While her current teammates would likely ignore this, Quetz herself wouldn't. Lifting her lance, she says a strange word aloud, ╙┴╕═╠, And dust and rocks trail up her form as an additional layer of armor.

(Earth Element: Armor)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Just continuing darent and lurker for now.)

Brothel:
Blaztail enters the door she was told to, and inside is a large lion-anthro, almost seven feet tall with a long main of golden hair. He's seated in a large wooden chair, and his clothes are folded neatly on the floor. His tail twitches behind him as she enters, and his loud voice booms out; "About time. At least you're fresh. I guess Palsa has brought it some new stock, since I've never seen you before. Regardless, you've taken too long to get here, and so you'd better perform excellently, or you'll not be payed a single coin. Now, begin." He says, leaning back in the chair. It's then that Blazetail notices that his member, even though it's mostly soft, if huge, almost a foot long and two inches thick.

Slavers Guild:
The dragonkin led Kenya across the street into the slavers guild, and the burly orc guards apparently recognize her, as they both grin as she walks by. Another slaver, a human sitting behind a desk, jerks his head toward a door upon seeing her. The dragonkin keeps moving, going through the indicated door wordlessly, and upon entering it Kenya finds herself in a room with nearly a dozen men, all of them drinking and laughing. One of them, a snow leopard furre, sits at the far end of the table and has several gifts lain out in front of him. Apparently he was the leaders son. One of the men notices the new arrivals, and shouts; "Finally some entertainment! And look! Palsas brought some help!" For the first time since meeting her, Kenya sees the female dragonkin blush. She turns back to her; "Yes.... Perhaps I should have mentioned that, you won't be doing this particular event alone, I'll be... assisting you. Any questions?"

(Edit: ninjad!)

Outside:
The young boy points into the forest, and says; "That way, not far. It was horrible!" Quetz can hear screaming coming from that direction. The children are all safely in town now, as several men who'd been carrying boxes down the street moved to help.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Quetz immediately takes off towards the forest, moving as quickly as she can in her restricting armor and with her hefty weapon. ╙┴╧╔╚, another unintelligible word flies out, this time drawing leaves and vines from the plants Quetz passes by to coat the woman in another protective layer of matter.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Blaze almost goes slack-jawwed at both the rudeness and the size of the creature. Biting back a retort, Blaze nods, swiftly sliding out of her slack clothing, revealing her natural looks, and aproaches the lion, licking her lips. "As you wish, Sir," she purrs, going to begin to lick at his member.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

hehe, not at the moment kenya aproaches to the snow leopard, moving her hips a lot, and when she arrives, she leans foward to show him her cleveage... If you allow me, I wanna be your companion... let me please you...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Great, now I have to write three scenes at once. Go me!)

Brothel:
The lions breath rumbled in his chest as Blazetail approached and knelt in front of him, and her attentions quickly got him to full hardness, all 16 inches of it! He allows the teasing for a moment, but then begins to gently thrust his hips forward, and rumbled; "More....."

Slavers Guild:
The snow leopards voice is gravely and low, and he laughs lightly for a second before saying; "Sure honey, I'd love you to. I always did enjoy elves. I hope you've got stamina though, because my boys and I have been out and lonely for a VERY long time." Then he raises his voice, so that Palsa, apparently the dragonkin woman, could hear; "Ladies, close the door and lose the clothes, men enjoy yourselves, but remember, I get first for both of 'em."
Kenya hears Palsa laugh behind her, and a quick glance behind reveals her shutting the door and dropping her clothes to the floor, her huge breasts spilling out and revealing that her back is covered in blue scales. The men around them all shout encouragement to the two women, but hold off until their leader is satisfied.

Outside:
Quetz armor and magic slows her, but after a minute she reaches a clearing in which an elf woman is being held up by a massive half bull half man creature in one hand, while the other quickly tears her clothes off. The woman is sobbing, and screams, her eyes wide, as she is stripped naked.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So the creature wishes to dance one of the primal dances, does he? Then come beast, let us dance the dance of death instead! Quetz proclaims, moving forward, and, if the creature is in range, stabbing forward to pierce its hide.

(Lance Style: Pierce, if Quetz is close enough)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She smiled, her lips quietly going around the head of his cock, suckling it as she held herself there, her tounge doing most of the work on his manhood.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Just Quetz and Blazetail until darent gets back online.)

Brothel:
Lion takes 4 pleasure, putting him at 21 PP.

The lion begins to breath more heavily at Blazetails attention, but apparently it's still not enough, as he grabs the back of her head and pushes gently down, urging her to go deeper.

Outside:
33+30 = 63 vs 3+56 = 59 == hit. Quetz loses 17 FP, putting her at 26.

The beast roars upon seeing Quetz, and tosses the elf-woman away as if she weighed nothing. He meets her charge with one of his own, and swings downward with one of his massive fists at the cat-furre. She takes the blow on her shoulder, and while she doesn't feel anything break uner her new armor, she definitely felt the hit from the massive minotaur.

48+20-1 = 67 vs 26+18 = 44 == hit. Minotaur takes 6 damage (Those were some of the worst damage rolls I've ever seen.)

Quetz is unable to strike hard after taking the hit from the minotaur, and just draws a small line of blood as she scratches at him with her new lance. Luckily, he doesn't seem to be able to do much, giving her a chance to get in another hit or prepare for his next attack.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Blaze gave a bit of a muffled mumble as her ears are tugged at, pulling her deeper, but relented, licking him harder as she sucked him off.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brothel:
Lion takes 7 pleasure, putting him at 14 PP.

The lion keeps forcing Blazetail lower, until she's taken half of his length into her mouth. He begins to breath more heavily, the kitsunes lips and tongue causing him great pleasure...

Outside:
(The same...)

Slavers Guild:
(The same...)

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

kenya slowly drops her light clothes, making a short strip-tease, and trows it at the audience, then she gets on her knees and asks the leopard... what would be your fisrt order?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You dance well, beast. Quetz says before raising her lance up hilt high, slightly above her head, and tip low, letting the shaft stand as a barricade between her and the beast. She would deflect the next attack, and wait until the minotaur is off balance from it's attack.