What's new

Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

Quetz cocks her head to the other side, I suppose it does for the good people, but from a neutral perspective, she's just a business woman. The ones working for her are the sluts.

Pale

Reputation score

A harsh laugh, and the smile melts from the Drak's face like water from a stone.

"If only that were the case. I know her type.. she works with her girls, and she.. enjoys it. See, Drak.. we have certain.. appetites. We have to control them. Some of us don't, and they make the rest of us look bad. Me..I flirt with cute girls. She.... well, she takes it a lot further, and the image I work so hard to preserve suffers. Besides."

The Drak smiles again, her brief bad mood passed like clouds before the sun.

"Good would say her girls are the victims. She's the really evil one."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Your point? I tend to like a balance between the number of good and bad people in the world. Besides, If you attack her, she probably has connections to the local slavers guild. They would probably help her.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

mmm master... kenya says, moving her hips against his, moaning louder, feeling all her body about to burst and making presure with her pussy against the boss' cock...

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Shizuka blinked, though she had smiled at the competent warrior compliment, she was a bit worried about the murder.

"I think I would rather not have people hate us when leaving...." She didn't particularly understand this culture thing, but what she did understand was that they'd have added problems. "Adding in some people seeking revenge for a killed friend or just associate would not bode well for us when we already have a group that is mostly questionable when it comes to protecting themselves."

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala sighs in obvious disappointment, shaking her head..

"I suppose.. you're right. Still.. I feel as if my honour has been affronted in some fashion. Perhaps I should simply warn of the perils of angering the Elder Dragons in such a manner of conduct. That should be sufficient.."

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Tira giggles and takes a seat. "I guess I gotta wait for the boss to get back, so I can get a job. I wanna do lots of fun stuff with lots of guys...but..I dunno if I can work here...." she pouts cutely.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brothel:
(Lobby) A few men glance at Tira as she sits down, but most of them edge away, thinking that she's crazy. The rest just smile and shake their heads, except for one, who eyes her intently.

(Upstairs) "It's alright, you just startled me. It's not everyday that I wake up to a strange naked woman standing over me. Who're you?" The fox says, as he stands back up, brushing his clothes off.

Slavers Guild:
Slaver takes 15 pleasure making him cum and putting him at 19 PP. Kenya takes 12 pleasure putting her at 5 PP. Kenya loses 5 FP, putting her at 23.
21+2-4 = 19 vs 28 == not pregnant.

The slaver keeps humping into her from behind, panting and groaining as Kenya moans in pleasure. "Oh yeah baby..... Uhhhh!!" He shouts, as he once again releases his seed inside her while her pussy spasms and milks the last of his cum from him. He pulls out and sits back down with a sigh; "That was wonderful baby, I'm totally spent..."
Palsa keeps doing what she apparently does best, making another of the men she's pleasuring pass out as she sucks a fifth load out of him into her mouth, the gnoll behind her cumming inside her ass while the orc she's riding also spurts inside of her again, the cum leaking out around his cock as her womb is filled with more sperm. The two she'd been handling also cum again, getting their seed all over the table.

Outside:
(Huzzah for good roleplaying!)

Quetz feels a kick inside her, signaling that it will only be a few hours before she births the creatures inside of her.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She giggled a bit at the remark. "Just your service for the time being," she replies with a pur, sliding back up onto the bed.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Guh, Quetz mutters in shock, stumbling a bit before straightening. Maybe we should head back to the tavern. I'm feeling like having a lie down, and maybe something to eat. Iced cream with peppers sounds like it might be good. Maybe add in a few nuts as well.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

hehe, I'm glad you liked it... She starts to clean herself a bit, seeing if there's anyone still left... then watches Palsa and giggles a bit Woah, you're very expert in this...

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Shizuka 'bleched.' Ice cream with peppers? That sounded horribly disgusting. "Uh, okay. I suppose we should be getting back into town anyway, rather than standing out here."

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala grumbles something under her breath, probably to do with the owner of the brothel, then her gaze snaps back into focus as her attention returns to the group around her.

"Ah. Right. Town it is. Get our heart-butt some ice cream with peppers... if that's what she's craving, then that's what she needs.."

This time the mutter involves the words "Pregnant women" and "All the same", but the Drak turns quickly towards the town, leading the way with swift-paced strides.

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Tira grins...she's not acting insane right now..just cheerful...as she quietly moves over and sits in the lap of the one who checked her out. " Hiya..." she looks him over to see what he looks like..human or furry or otherwise.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Outside: As the group returns to town, they find the elf woman, still naked, bossing her students around, apparently trying to get them back into their small schoolhouse while she went to get some new clothes. Across the street from them is an ice cream parlor. The men from earlier are all standing around outside, eating ice cream and slipping glances at the teacher.

Slavers Guild: After another ten minutes, all of the other men have been dealt with. Palsa, now covered in and leaking cum, stands on unsteady legs, and goes to another room to wash off, mumbling to herself. The lead slaver pulls out two sacks of coins, handing both to Kenya; "Here ya go honey, it's been fun. Keep the smaller one, and give the big one to Palsa when she gets back."
With that, he and his men redress and walk out of the room, making jokes in a language Kenya can't understand, their party apparently concluded.
(Kenya gains 70 gold.)

Brothel:
(Lobby) "Hahaha! I knew you'd be fun, little one. How about we get out of here, and I show you a good time? You don't look like one of Palsas slaves, and I doubt you'd want to pay her half your earnings anyway." The elf she's sitting on says. He's tall and on the thin side, his long gold hair falling to below his shoulders.

(Upstairs) "Oh! Ummm.... Right...... Well..... Should we ah...... Get to it then?" The fox says, seeming quite uncomfortable.

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Tira giggles and nods. " Sure...I'll do it!" she smiles and snuggles close, licking her lips. " Take me, handsome!"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Are you ok?" she said simply, her head tilting to one side. She may not be the smartest kitsune, but she at least knew when a person was uncomfortable.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

thank you sir... i hope we can meet again... she takes the bags and goes with Palsa, to wash herself too, and she gives her the bigger bag... the boss gave me this... and said this one was for me... then she washes her clothes and gets "dressed", and finaly, she ties the gold bag to her waist... anything else? asks to her...

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Shizuka elbowed Maskala. "Stop muttering to yourself like that and cheer up. It can't be THAT bad. Besides, it makes you look a little crazy. Well, crazier," she said, an innocent smile on her face.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, they have ice cream over there. Probably have to go somewhere else for peppers though. Quetz says in a plain tone of voice, obviously not aware just how odd her current craving is.