What's new

Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

Cuddly woman feels good, nyah. Quetz murmurs before nosing her head into the other woman's cleavage as she seeks to steal more warmth and a comfortable position against the woman.

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Tira shrugs. "I got fucked plenty. But I didn't get knocked up by the things. Now get up, we gotta gogogo!

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala finally gives up struggling, and stares in exasperated fashion at the ceiling, thoroughly pinned down by the weight of the catgirl now snuggling into her breasts.

..Please, don't let Shizuka walk in now... But hey, you're finally starting to talk sense! Good probably got enough of a head start as it is! We need to -go-!"

With a rueful shake of her head, the Drak lowers her voice to a more conspiratorial tone for Quetz alone.

"Look, kitty... you're cute, so.. instead of freezing your fur off, I'll make you a deal. We can continue this at a more.. appropriate time, later on. But right now, we need to get out of bed."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Murrrrrr. Comes the muffled purr along with a little more movement from the cat girl as she slowly tries to pull herself to wakefulness. Suddenly, however, Quetz goes shock still before her eyes shoot open. Wha...? M-my apologies. I normally have better control of myself when I am awake. She says, managing to scramble out of the bed much faster than many would think possible before standing there for a few seconds in all her naked glory before glancing down. A surprised noise follows a quick glance around the room and then a darting movement to her armor. Having turned her back towards the rest of the group as she does this, a white heart shaped patch of fur stands out centered on her ass. A few telltale signs of fade hair dye suggesting that she normally tries to hide the pattern of fur. Just as quickly as she left the bed, however, Quetz has managed to dress herself and has started glance around the room for her lance. Her eyes seem to be carefully avoiding Maskala and except for the fact that her patchwork of orange black and white fur that covers her face, most in the room could easily guess that a vibrant blush would be visible.

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala stretches, pointedly enjoying the view with a smirk, then extricates herself from the sheets. A moment or two to re-arrange her robes, and everything was as it should be.

Usually... I insist on names much earlier in a relationship, but i suppose that can't be helped now. Maskala. So named for obvious reasons.."

Her hand flicks idly towards the dark scales that shimmer on her cheeks.

"And your names..? One at a time, if you please."

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

uh? I wonder were are the others... well, it doesnt matter... oh, by the way, my name si Kenya, nice to meet you! winks and makes a reverence at the dragon-girl

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Meanwhile, having dropped off temporarily, the kitsunekin woke up with a start. "I'm awake, I'm awake..." she muttered, scratching herself lazily as she wakes up a bit more.

(Dang lax of intrawebs. Dang it to hecks :p )

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Quetz freezes when Maskala mentions relationships, her embarrassment heightened even further, the Drak managing to further rattle her self control. Nya, relationship... Nyeeeeee... Nyah, my... m-my nyame is Quetz. She manages to push out, unable to keep her race's normal accent out of her voice despite how she normally abhors being grouped with her overly promiscuous fellow cat kin. Also, because of this, she can't manage to make eye contact with the other woman, ending up stairing down at the ground near Maskala instead.

Pale

Reputation score

The mage suppresses a giggle. Catfolk were all the same.. so cute, too.

Ken-ya... mm. Pleased to meet you, look forward to working with you.. And Quetz. Quetz Quetz Quetz."

As she repeats the girl's name, the drak closes the distance between them. One finger tilts the cat's chin up to meet a slitted gaze.

"Don't worry yourself overmuch over our manner of introduction. I've travelled with a catkin for some time now.. I know what mornings are like. Know lots of other things too, but none of them relevant to introductions.."

Perhaps somewhat abruptly, the tall woman whirls away, tapping her fingernails on the end of the kitsune's bed..

Annnd.. we have a fox as well! Good news! Always wanted to work with one of you types. Out of bed and dressed if you please, we have a long day ahead of u... ooh. That raises another question. Has... well. Is there a leader among our little group?"

With the last query, she turns around to address Quetz and Kenya, as well as the room at large..

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Woah, our asses got saved allready?" the kitsune said with a growl to herself. "Aww well, this could be interesting," she shrugs, going to get some replacement clothing.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Quetz looks almost ready to faint with the attention given to her by the woman she had sleepily tried to 'play' with earlier, Nyat rea... Quetz starts before shaking herself and trying to regain her control. Not really. I don't think we've actually even gotten group tactics down. I... My specialty is one-on-one stuff. I'm not terribly good against mages or fighting when being double teamed, but I can be practically invincible when engaging a single opponent. She says, still not looking directly at Maskala, and also dropping in a few suggestive phrases either indicating certain things running through her mind or some other distraction on her part.

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala nods and smiles as the explanation goes on, lips curling just a tad at particular emphasis in the feline's little speech..

"Good, good.. I can tell you'll come in use. If you can't tell by the way I dress, I'm a Mage.. My travelling companion, Shizuka, whenever she decides to show up, is a pretty handy little ninja. Do I get a name and combat role from you, Foxy? And what about you, Kenya?"

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Tira bumps her head when the Meklot lands on her head, and she shakes it, before smiling at the others. "Heyyyyy...soooooo...What're we doin' next?" she sits down and smiles at them brightly, while playing with her lil' mushroom man friend.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

uh? me? well... Im just a girl that was summoned by the forces of evil to fight good... nothing uncommon...
She says as she walks to the window and observes the city, leaning foward a bit, showing everyone her nice round butt...

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Tira giggles and bounces up, hugging Kenya's thighs, nuzzling that round bottom with her cheek, giggling a bit. "You'd be a nice pillow!" she laughs as her mushroom buddy bounces on top of her head.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Quetz looks at the two and opens her mouth to say something to the two about self control before it slams shut as a mental image runs through her mind. That namely being the same scene just with Maskala instead of Kenya and her instead of Tira. At that point, she turns crimson beneath her fur and simply stares at the floor.

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala lays a comforting hand on Quetz's shoulder, and speaks again for her alone..

"Quite indecent, aren't they..? Such things should be saved for a more.. how did you put it.. one-on-one setting."

The drak's voice slips back into normal volume as if nothing had happened, stepping neatly away from Quetz once again..

"...Right. So we've got the requisite airhead, and the normal girl. Good. This could actually turn out quite nicely.. presuming no one does anything stupid... do you think we've got any more companions en route? Or.. waking up, for that matter?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Tira, Kenya, Quetz, Blazetail, and Maskala. Besides Tsukis character, everyone's up and pretty much all of you are dressed and got your stuff back.)

The old man walks in once again, leaning on a long staff made of some strange black wood, and without really looking at any of them, mutters; "Right. You've got everything in order, I don't think those darkwolves will bother you again, but I don't know what to do about your friends they took. I honestly have no idea where their lair is. There's a bit of coin in the sac on the table for you to spend in town, if you like. If you need more it's up to you to earn it. Good luck and all that." And walks out again, leaving the door open and showing a large table with a sack about the size of a baskteball on it outside the room the group had slept in.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

Turns to see who's behind her and says in a cheerfull mode... hey, those are for that but you have to ask first! hehe

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

A head poked in through the door, blinking quizzically. "There you are Mask!... I hope you didn't wake them up."

Shizuka took a moment to assess the conditions of the others. She promptly twitched her ears and sweatdropped.