Side Story - Project TIRA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Side Story - Project TIRA

The woman blinks a few times as TIRA walks over to her dead father's body, wondering what's going through the android's mind, before answering hesitatingly, "It's... Not easy to explain... It is in West Perosia, not far from here..." she said slowly, not being able to tell it's exact location so easily, given the lack of a navigational device, or tool.
    Spoiler

Comment

TIRA bends down, looking at her father for awhile, then picks the body up and looks at the scientist, "Then let's get going... you will come with me." She starts to head out the door, not even bothering to look at the scientist, figuring that if she decided to wait, the doors would slam shut and seal her in here anyway.

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!

Comment

Following TIRA through the door for obvious reasons, the scientist looked at how she was carrying Isac's corpse, and couldn't help but ask, "Why are you... Carrying him?" she asked her slowly as they walked through the long security hallway.
        Spoiler

Comment

TIRA simply stared at the scientist for awhile, saying nothing, then continued on her way, walking through the doors in silence, finally speaking quietly, almost whispering, "My father... does not deserve to rot... in that room..."

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!

Comment

The scientist was silent, but did speak within the quiet of her mind, "But I suppose he did deserve to have his head blown off as well..." she thought.

And after a moment, TIRA and the scientist entered the office Isac used during his invention of TIRA. There were many charts of TIRA's body, and her parts on various diagrams, and charts about the room. And, with the turning of her head, TIRA saw herself in the mirror... A naked, young looking girl, holding a man much larger than she.

TIRA's character sheet
            Spoiler
            After seeing herself in the mirror a second, her attention then turned to the scientist woman who seemed to be idling on her own, standing in place, looking at TIRA with a frightened expression...

Choice making time! What will the scientist woman's fate be? (This decides Ascension point gain, but not always is being as evil as you can be a good thing... Sometimes, you can trade an ascension gain opportunity for something more profitable... Like in this case, a dead scientist, over a slave scientist! )
            Spoiler

Comment

TIRA looks at the mirror and walks up to it, looking herself over, upset that her father was not alive to be there with her. It was that scientist woman's fault, she remembered it, albeit hazily, they were... arguing, and the woman... did something... she shakes her head and looks at the scientist,

"...You will help me become complete... also... the death of Dr Isac... is your fault. You are a spy from the enemy of the empire... and have taken control of their prototype warmachine... and used it to murder the creator... Do you understand?" She motions with her arm again, signifying that a no, in this case, would most likely mean death.

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!

Comment

TIRA's words didn't seem to phase the scientist much, which might have stuck TIRA as odd, given the circumstances of her statement. The woman replied simply, "Yes... I perfectly understand..." she said slowly...
                Spoiler

Comment

TIRA smiles and nods, setting her father down on a chair, and looking at him one more time, "Let us get going... I would prefer not to stay here too long."

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!

Comment

The scientist nodded, and silently, she followed TIRA to the elevator, as that was the only way to leave this underground lab. And, once inside the elevator, the doors slowly slid shut, and the device moved on it's own, up, and up. It seemed to last a short time, and yet, a long time as well, waiting, and listening to each ding from the elevator, telling them how many more floors they need to ascend until they reached the top.

That was until, suddenly, the elevator stopped, but not at the first floor. No, the elevator stopped at the third floor strangely, and when one of the few buttons was pressed, the elevator seemed reluctant to comply with TIRA's wishes. A moment later, a loud snap was heard above them, forcing both TIRA and the scientist to flee the elevator, or else they'd plunge into their deaths.

With a quick dash from TIRA, and a rather humorous leap from the woman, they escaped moments before the elevator went soaring down, and down, until the sound of it smashing against the bottom was heard...

"What the hell just happened...?" the scientist asked aloud, laying on her side while staring at the open elevator shaft.
                    Spoiler

Comment

TIRA raised her arm cannon and starts to look around carefully, looking at the scientist, "Stay behind me. You are much more useful to me alive than dead."

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!

Comment

As TIRA learned by the woman's name tag, her name was Rosa. And Rosa seemed to like the idea of staying safe. That is, until she backed up, crawling along the ground into the wall, and felt something moist against her back. And when she turned her head to see blood on her coat, she was about to scream, before she just happened to turn as some kind of creature fell from the ventilation, and immediately leaped at her, wrapping it's many legs around her arms and body, and pinning her to the ground.

TIRA heard the woman scream, before a tentacle from the creature's mouth shoved itself into her mouth. And she also heard a sound of skittering in the vents, before another creature fell from the vents opposite the side the other attacked Rosa, while it's sights were set on TIRA...

Battle Commencing!

You've been surprised by the enemy!
                        :Special condition:

Rosa must access the computer on the west side of the room to close the vents, and stop any further infiltration of Jumpers!
                        Jumper A appeared from a vent at A-1
                        Jumper A moved three spaces to D-1
                        Jumper A attempts to grab Rosa from the side; 43 Vs. 23
                        Rosa was grappled for 20 GP!

Jumper B appeared from a vent at Q-1

Status Check:

TIRA
                        Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

TIRA looks at the jumper on Rosa and charges her arm cannon, "I would get down... if I were you...!" She releases a charged shot at the creature, hoping to quickly kill it.

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!

Comment

TIRA's shot, while it hit it's target, also hit Rosa as well, who let out a muffled scream of pain when TIRA's poorly aimed shot hit her as well as the jumper...

This didn't stop the jumper on her, for it quickly got to work on using it's many legs not holding her down to claw at what few garments she had left after TIRA had her way with her, easily stripping off her pants, and black panties, while it readily curled it's phallus shaped tail down, aiming to penetrate Rosa, and fill her with it's eggs...

TIRA uses, Power Shot on Jumper A; 37(22, 15) Vs. 44
                            TIRA hurt Rosa as well!
                            Damage to Rosa: 6
                            Damage to Jumper: 6

Rosa attempts to break free; 25 Vs. 24
                            Rosa lost 1 GP!

Enemy Turn
                            Jumper A attacks Rosa's clothing!
                            Damage: 8
                            Rosa is now nude!

Jumper B moves 5 spaces to L-4

Status Check:

TIRA
                            Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

TIRA looks at the jumper near her and hurries to try to get towards E3 to get another shot, albeit a normal one, off at the one attacking Rosa, "I told you... to duck dammit!"

(I think I have enough AP to do this, the demonstration post wasn't very helpful with this -3-)

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!

Comment

(You be using 4 points more than you got.)
                                Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X