Side Story - Project TIRA

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Side Story - Project TIRA

The woman looks up at TIRA, and blinks a few times with concern, "Will you... Let me go?" she asks hesitantly, with a little bit of hope twinkling in her eye, although her posture was still timid, and frightened.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

TIRA appears to think about it for awhile, then nods slowly, "Possible. But first I need the locations of my parts. And do know if I find out you are lying..." She threatens the scientist again with her gun to make her point, "Do you understand?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman nods her head twice, but says nothing under the threat of TIRA's weapon.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

TIRA nods, smiling at the woman, "Good, tell me where my parts are." She walks over to the security scanner and attempts to open it, trying to figure out both what the key was, and whether or not she was in the system.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman lets out a relaxed breath, but didn't look so relaxed herself. "The parts are... Were being made at different facilities across the Empire... I don't know if they're complete yet or not, all I know is where they might be..." she admits.

And when TIRA walks over to the door, a single press of the most outstanding button activates some kind of retinal scan, that examines TIRA's eyes. After a moment, the machine sits still, and silent. Until, after a moment, the machine's light goes blue, and the female operating voice speaks to TIRA. "Access granted, good morning, TIRA," the machine greets her, and all the security doors that blocked the way begin to open. Apparently, Isac already put TIRA's data into the machine, before she was even completed, as if to welcome her into the world... A shame he didn't expect his creation to use her freedom of choice to kill him.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

TIRA watches the doors open and turns back to the scientist, starting to get a little annoyed at her, "Then tell me... where they are... or where you think they are." She looks at the retinal scanner, and adds quietly, closing her eyes briefly, "And tell me where.. my father is... I wish to see him..." She wasn't exactly sure who her creator was, she had but a name and a few scatter memories here and there.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The scientist went silent, and looked away from TIRA. Blinking a few times, she seemed hesitant to tell her where her father just happened to be. "Your father..." she began, before trailing off, back into silence. However, she did look back, deeper into the room, her eyes fixing on the headless corpse. Using her eyes to hint at the answer, while her mouth was unable to find the appropriate words to speak it.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

TIRA follows the scientist's eyes to the corpse, a short look of guilt on her face as she realizes who she had shot when she had first woke up. Returning to her mostly neutral look though, she turns back to the woman, "...Where are my other parts...?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman twisted her lips a moment while TIRA showed an ounce of guilt. Maybe the man spoke the truth? Perhaps this wasn't just some wild machine gone wrong? Perhaps... It was as much a human as she.

"I don't know, exactly... But I do know where one is close by... You might be able to find out about the others from the facility it's held at..." she told her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

TIRA simply nods in response to the woman, "And this faucility, how do I get to there from here?" She slowly makes her way over to her father's body, looking at it as if thinking about something.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman blinks a few times as TIRA walks over to her dead father's body, wondering what's going through the android's mind, before answering hesitatingly, "It's... Not easy to explain... It is in West Perosia, not far from here..." she said slowly, not being able to tell it's exact location so easily, given the lack of a navigational device, or tool.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

TIRA bends down, looking at her father for awhile, then picks the body up and looks at the scientist, "Then let's get going... you will come with me." She starts to head out the door, not even bothering to look at the scientist, figuring that if she decided to wait, the doors would slam shut and seal her in here anyway.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Following TIRA through the door for obvious reasons, the scientist looked at how she was carrying Isac's corpse, and couldn't help but ask, "Why are you... Carrying him?" she asked her slowly as they walked through the long security hallway.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

TIRA simply stared at the scientist for awhile, saying nothing, then continued on her way, walking through the doors in silence, finally speaking quietly, almost whispering, "My father... does not deserve to rot... in that room..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The scientist was silent, but did speak within the quiet of her mind, "But I suppose he did deserve to have his head blown off as well..." she thought.

And after a moment, TIRA and the scientist entered the office Isac used during his invention of TIRA. There were many charts of TIRA's body, and her parts on various diagrams, and charts about the room. And, with the turning of her head, TIRA saw herself in the mirror... A naked, young looking girl, holding a man much larger than she.

TIRA's character sheet
Name: TIRA (RX-78-1)
Class: War Machine
Race: Android
Appearance:
Alignment: Evil
Level: 1

Fatigue Points: 28 / 28
Action Points: 34 / 34
Pleasure Points: 18 / 18
Armor Class: 28
Magic Points: 60 / 60
Corruption: 100 / 5
Mentality: 15 / 15
GP: 0

Aggro: 100 / 0

Trained in:

Wrist guns: Level 1, 200 / 0

Dark Magic: Level 1, 200 / 0

Total Red Points: 50
Strength: 15
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 20

Total Green Points: 50
Speed: 25
Finesse: 15
Senses: 10

Total Blue Points: 40
Will Power: 15
Intelligence: 15
Depth: 10

Orange Points
Charisma: 5
Aptitude (Longswords): 8
Mind: 7
Presence: 5

EXP until Next Level: 10 / 0
Spendable EXP: 0
Ascension: 100 / 50

Abilities:

Wrist Gun:
Level 1: Power Shot: Charges up a sole round, similar to the classic reploid, Megaman.
Adds +50% to total damage; 10AP

Elements:

Dark:

Direct Spells:

Level 1: Bind: The Heroine shoots her Shroud off at another Heroine, binding her hands together.
Acts as a long range grapple attempt. Roll Willpower Vs. Senses to determine how many points the victim of the spell gains. 10 MP

Area of effect spells

Level 1: Entangle: The Heroine sends Shroud into the ground, tendrils grabbing at her opponent’s feet and holding them in place.
Same as Bind, but in a 3x3 radius. Add 3x3 to the radius; 45 MP.

Items: 25 / 4
Gold - 0
Wrist Gun--------lvl 1 -- 1d11
-1 point to hit per every square out of melee range
After seeing herself in the mirror a second, her attention then turned to the scientist woman who seemed to be idling on her own, standing in place, looking at TIRA with a frightened expression...

Choice making time! What will the scientist woman's fate be? (This decides Ascension point gain, but not always is being as evil as you can be a good thing... Sometimes, you can trade an ascension gain opportunity for something more profitable... Like in this case, a dead scientist, over a slave scientist! ;))

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

TIRA looks at the mirror and walks up to it, looking herself over, upset that her father was not alive to be there with her. It was that scientist woman's fault, she remembered it, albeit hazily, they were... arguing, and the woman... did something... she shakes her head and looks at the scientist,

"...You will help me become complete... also... the death of Dr Isac... is your fault. You are a spy from the enemy of the empire... and have taken control of their prototype warmachine... and used it to murder the creator... Do you understand?" She motions with her arm again, signifying that a no, in this case, would most likely mean death.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

TIRA's words didn't seem to phase the scientist much, which might have stuck TIRA as odd, given the circumstances of her statement. The woman replied simply, "Yes... I perfectly understand..." she said slowly...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

TIRA smiles and nods, setting her father down on a chair, and looking at him one more time, "Let us get going... I would prefer not to stay here too long."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The scientist nodded, and silently, she followed TIRA to the elevator, as that was the only way to leave this underground lab. And, once inside the elevator, the doors slowly slid shut, and the device moved on it's own, up, and up. It seemed to last a short time, and yet, a long time as well, waiting, and listening to each ding from the elevator, telling them how many more floors they need to ascend until they reached the top.

That was until, suddenly, the elevator stopped, but not at the first floor. No, the elevator stopped at the third floor strangely, and when one of the few buttons was pressed, the elevator seemed reluctant to comply with TIRA's wishes. A moment later, a loud snap was heard above them, forcing both TIRA and the scientist to flee the elevator, or else they'd plunge into their deaths.

With a quick dash from TIRA, and a rather humorous leap from the woman, they escaped moments before the elevator went soaring down, and down, until the sound of it smashing against the bottom was heard...

"What the hell just happened...?" the scientist asked aloud, laying on her side while staring at the open elevator shaft.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

TIRA raised her arm cannon and starts to look around carefully, looking at the scientist, "Stay behind me. You are much more useful to me alive than dead."